4.80/5
  • 1 star
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

bpm'online

Bpm'online provides a unique synergy of BPM technologies and CRM for sales, marketing, and service to empower organizations to accelerate time-to-strategy execution. The beauty and the core value of bpm'online products are the ability to change processes faster than ever and align marketing, sales, and service on a single platform. Users love bpm'online's engaging interface with a social look and feel, free from redundant information to keep them focused on what's relevant. Today, the company serves thousands of customers worldwide.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 7, 2017

5 bpm'online Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

As a new business partner of bpm'online and a very small Business/IT consultancy hoping to grow their business significantly over the coming few years, I required a business partner in the CRM space that is agile and willing to support me in all aspects of my business growth. Bpm'online partner and marketing support team are really very supportive and I feel confident this support will help create great things for our collective new customers in the future. I really appreciate the support on offer so far. Well done bpm'online team!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I enjoyed working with the system. Easy, friendly and efficient. For us data is crucial especially 'high quality' data. For this reason we have chosen bpm'online. It is able to store and operationalize customer data in the most efficient way. Moreover, the customer data is always accessible.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 5, 2017

Bpm’online perfectly meets our requirements, it is convenient that all the three products we need are available from a single interface. Now all our teams have access to the same data, and therefore it is almost impossible to miss some important information. I like the analytics – accurate sales forecasts, marketing campaigns analysis, lead generation channels efficiency etc.

Original review: June 15, 2017

The main point we like about bpm'online is that now we don't need to use lots of systems and apps to perform all of our marketing activities. Everything we need – from running campaigns to gathering data from multiple channels – is available on the single platform. Though we spent some time for learning how to handle the system, its implementation resulted in overall improvement of collaboration and increased productivity.

Original review: June 13, 2017

Powerful software for processes automation. bpm'online is easy, but powerful software. It helped us to manage complex workflows and integrate all the data. It has intuitive interface and easy-to-use dashboards for analytics. Due to the fact that now we have all client data in the client profile, our team developed more personalised approach to each client. Thanks to processes automation, we improved productivity and efficiency of the work. Besides a few glitches at the beginning, I have nothing to complain about, so bpm'online worth trying.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about bpm'online?

bpm'online Company Information