toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

As a new business partner of bpm'online and a very small Business/IT consultancy hoping to grow their business significantly over the coming few years, I required a business partner in the CRM space that is agile and willing to support me in all aspects of my business growth. Bpm'online partner and marketing support team are really very supportive and I feel confident this support will help create great things for our collective new customers in the future. I really appreciate the support on offer so far. Well done bpm'online team!

I enjoyed working with the system. Easy, friendly and efficient. For us data is crucial especially 'high quality' data. For this reason we have chosen bpm'online. It is able to store and operationalize customer data in the most efficient way. Moreover, the customer data is always accessible.

Bpm’online perfectly meets our requirements, it is convenient that all the three products we need are available from a single interface. Now all our teams have access to the same data, and therefore it is almost impossible to miss some important information. I like the analytics – accurate sales forecasts, marketing campaigns analysis, lead generation channels efficiency etc.

The main point we like about bpm'online is that now we don't need to use lots of systems and apps to perform all of our marketing activities. Everything we need – from running campaigns to gathering data from multiple channels – is available on the single platform. Though we spent some time for learning how to handle the system, its implementation resulted in overall improvement of collaboration and increased productivity.

Powerful software for processes automation. bpm'online is easy, but powerful software. It helped us to manage complex workflows and integrate all the data. It has intuitive interface and easy-to-use dashboards for analytics. Due to the fact that now we have all client data in the client profile, our team developed more personalised approach to each client. Thanks to processes automation, we improved productivity and efficiency of the work. Besides a few glitches at the beginning, I have nothing to complain about, so bpm'online worth trying.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about bpm'online?

bpm'online Company Profile