toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Blue Dog Business Services has been my merchant account processor for the past 3 years. During this time I have had great customer service and speedy processing times. Deposits were in my account within 24 hours and always accurate. I highly recommend Blue Dog for any small business looking for quality merchant services.

Robert,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your account. I'm happy to see that you are up and running, enjoying your services. If you need anything, please give us a call in the corporate office and we will be happy to help.

Original review: April 29, 2017

Blue Dog contacted me and because they're cheaper than other merchant service providers, I went with them. I sent in an application and after about five days, they got back with me. I purchased the credit card processor and have been using it for a month and a half. Everything went fine and the customer service was good. We've been having a great experience with Blue Dog so far .

Wendy,

While sad to see you leave us, I'm happy that you did find your experience with us to be a good one. We are always here for you should you need us in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and all the best to you.

Original review: April 28, 2017

Our business is moving to another bank and as part of the package they are requesting we use their merchant services. We have been very happy with our Blue Dog account and would not be moving if the bank hadn't requested we do so. Blue Dog has provided exceptional support in trying to get outside readers for our business and has gone above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Thank you for your support and understanding during our transition.

Dale,

Thank you for your support. We look forward to a long future of processing with you. If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact us in the corporate office.

Original review: April 27, 2017

We've been using Blue Dog's credit card processing service in the office for about two months now. I like them compared to the service provider we had before. Blue Dog's easier to use and understand. Also, their rep was fabulous. He was able to answer my questions when we couldn't figure something out. It was something in the other office with the cable, and he came and he fixed it. He set it up then he brought back the part that we needed. Now, we're very satisfied. It was an excellent experience overall.

Darren,

Thank you for your review. We definitely try to keep up with all of our customers and while it is a task we do mean what we say when you hear "Best Friend to Your Business".

If you need anything at all please give us a call in the corporate office.

Original review: April 26, 2017

We compared rates with what Blue Dog offered and we made the decision to go with them and it seems to be the right choice so far. They sent us a card swiper so we can process credit cards online. I used a different provider before but I like Blue Dog better. The Blue Dog team calls and checks up on me more to see if there's anything I need. They seem interested or genuinely concerned for our business and want to make sure that we have all the support that we need. I feel they had a better, personal relationship with us, unlike with the other company wherein we signed up and never got any phone calls from them to see how we're doing.

When Blue Dog initially called me, I brushed them off and we signed up with the other company. But their rep followed up two to three times every couple of months and eventually I thought to do what they have to offer. So, he stuck with us and we got past the initial sales person and to their closer person or account manager. The application process was really simple. We sent our application and they asked where our business was and how much revenue we bring in. It took all of 20 minutes to fill out and we're good to go. Before we knew it, we had everything we needed and we're processing credit cards. Overall Blue Dog has great customer service, seems to follow up and is really good at communication. We are very happy with our experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Dog?

Robert,

Thank you for the compliment, we love our firearms customers and are happy to have you apart of our Blue Dog Family. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us in the corporate office. Best to you.

Original review: April 25, 2017

We are extremely pleased with Blue Dog! We have had some horrible merchant services in the past that did not work well with firearms businesses. Also ones that cost an arm and leg and have to do compliance checks every quarter and would be charged a horrendous late fee if were even one day late. Blue Dog is the easiest to work with and also the cheapest we have found! I will recommend Blue Dog to every small firearms business I come across!

Resolution In Progress

Allan,

I'm sorry that you feel this way about your time and experience with us. I will have your account reviewed for further discuss.

Original review: April 25, 2017

After I talked to Blue Dog and they gave me their spiel of what they were gonna do for me, it sounded really good so I trusted them. And that was a mistake. They told me it was gonna cost me about a percent and a half per transaction, but they never told me about any extra fees from American Express and my gateway fees that I had to pay. And as I replied to all these things by email, all I got was a big run-around. Half the questions I asked, they wouldn't answer. And then I got a big bill ($495), out of my bank account, and I was totally dissatisfied so I cancelled their service. They said that they sent me a contract, but I never got it. I never signed any contract. I'm very disappointed in Blue Dog.

Roy,

Thank you for your compliment and support. It's great having you with our team. If you need anything please give us a call in the office and we will be happy to help.

Original review: April 24, 2017

The prices seemed better with Blue Dog compared to other providers. The application process was pretty easy and the salesman did a lot of it with me. He was really nice. Blue Dog is doing my credit card processing for about a month now. They were very prompt and they were here when they said they’d be here. And it seems to be doing good so far.

Margaret,

Great having you apart of our Blue Dog Family. Our give back program is a great success and I'm happy that your company can participate in that program. I'm sure the foundation will be happy to receive a check quarterly in support of their efforts. If you need any assistance with anything please give us a call in the corporate office and we'll be happy to assist.

Original review: April 23, 2017

My executive director received a call from Blue Dog and he made the decision to use them for merchant banking because of their rates. Also, because they have a giveback program where they give back to our foundation. The customer service team was good but I ran into a little snag last week that we weren’t happy about. It was a matter of completing the paperwork to send to our old merchant banker, Wells Fargo Bank. I was given the wrong instructions on what to fill out as far as old and new merchant bank and so our new account was cancelled. They had to reinstate it with Ignite and that was a challenge. I sent a letter to Dominic with Blue Dog to add me to the authorized list to handle business. We’re pretty new at using Blue Dog and so far, so good.

Douglas,

Your story is beginning to become a common one and I am definitely happy to hear we are helping yet another company to save money. This is the perfect time to begin our referral program which can save you even more money.

Should you need anything at all, please let us know. We are hear to help.

Original review: April 22, 2017

We had a different merchant service provider that we were using. They were significantly cheaper on their rates but the guy from Blue Dog illustrated and guaranteed to keep the cheaper rates. If not, they will drop it to that rate. Also from the service that we were using before, we had a separate terminal for running our credit cards. So we went ahead wanting to keep that. That's not tied directly into our POS but it goes ahead and we run off with separate terminals, it's more convenient for us.

We had EMS before and we've been using Blue Dog for about a month now. As far as comparing the Blue Dog getting us setup and everything, customer service was great. I was talking to them about the ARC90 financing program that they also offer and it has been good, very informative. If the gentleman didn't have answers for what I was asking, he was able to get me in contact to someone who did.

Milos,

These are the kind of reviews we love to see. Thank you for taking the time to make such a statement. We vow to do our end by continually providing you with excellent service.

If you need anything, please give us a call in the corporate office and we'll be happy to help.

Original review: April 21, 2017

Blue Dog was recommended to me by a gunsmith in the industry. I asked him who he's using because I knew that PayPal was not really second amendment friendly. When I talked to Dominic, one of the salesmen from Blue Dog, he was wonderful and very thorough. We touched base in January but my website was not up yet so I told him that I don't want to be ignoring him and to call me at such a date and he diligently followed-up until I was finally ready. The application process was very easy and straightforward.

I may still accept credit cards but they will not be through my website. It will be only for large purchases when people want to buy an actual expensive firearm or my knickknacks and accessories. I will be using PayPal because it offers an automatic printout of the shipping label that automatically emails the buyer the tracking number. I can print a double label, and just slam it on the envelope. If somebody pays with the credit card, I have to process everything manually which a couple of times caused a delay in shipment or missing an order which could never happen in PayPal. If would be nice if Blue Dog has an option with authorizing via the net to take care of shipment and do shipping labels.

But I like Blue Dog because I was able to make several great sales. People are able to buy high ticket items worth $6,000 which would not be possible with PayPal. They would have to send me a money order or wire. If they were not in the position to have the money on hand, they use their credit card. After one month, it's overall positive experience and to anybody that's starting a small business that has problems accepting credit cards, Blue Dog is a good option.

Bill,

Glad to see you giving us the opportunity to service your account. I'm sure you'll find that not only will you save money, but you can also benefit from some of the additional products and services that we have to offer your business.

If you need anything or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us in the corporate office.

Original review: April 20, 2017

The fees of Merchant Services were pretty high and Blue Dog called me at the right time. They were really good about explaining what they had and their charges and it was a good bit less than what I was paying with Merchant Services. But I'm still using Merchant Services because I didn't want to cancel it until I was sure that I'm completely satisfied with Blue Dog as I've only been with them for almost a month.

Blue Dog made the application process real easy. If we have any questions or problems their customer service reps were real good about dealing with it. I've got the swiper that plugs into my cell phone and we use it for accepting cards in our retail business. I've had a hard time with getting the swiper to work good but that's not unusual. But they've been really helpful. We're happy with them so far. Our experience has been pretty good with Blue Dog and I would recommend them.

Susan,

Happy to see that your saving money and enjoying our services. We are definitely happy to have you apart of our Blue Dog Family. If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact us in the corporate office.

Original review: April 17, 2017

I liked talking to the sales people of Blue Dog and their offering such a discounted rate. That was why we ultimately went with them. The application process with Blue Dog was simple. The salesperson, Jonathan, was very helpful. He and another service guy were able to assist me. They were both great and I didn't have any problems. They were patient, asked questions, and tried to look stuff up.

We got two services from Blue Dog, and we've been using these services for about a month. We have the first pay. We have the internet, too, but we're probably not going to need that. When I signed up for both services, I thought their internet service was going to do something different than what it actually does. I thought it was going to be like a software program that would help me run the first pay, but it doesn't do that.

I've had some very bad experiences with some other merchant service providers in the past, and compared to that Blue Dog was awesome. We appreciate the customer service that Blue Dog provides, as well as that of the company that we had prior to them. I haven't had a bad experience with Blue Dog yet. Overall, they were amazingly helpful and had great prices.

Amelia,

Welcome to the Blue Dog Family, I'm sure over the next few months you would see that you made the right choice, not to mention we will be there for your every step of the way. Should you need any assistance, please let your representative know and or feel free to call our corporate office. Welcome and thank you for your comment.

Original review: April 16, 2017

We have been with someone for quite a while and the rates were ridiculous. We knew we were being taken advantage of so it was time to make a change. I had a random call from a gentleman named Mike. I was getting ready to sign with another company but I decided to give it another opportunity to take a look at another avenue. So, he turned me over to talk to Blue Dog and we signed up with them. We're still new to it so we have only done a few transactions but so far so good. We have the two services, we can key in with the computer or over the little swipe thing, the credit card processor.

Amy,

We are excited that you have partnered with us as we strive to continue to give you great service. If you need anything please give us a call in the corporate office and we will be happy to help.

Original review: April 14, 2017

Our company partnered up with someone and we were looking to do new credit cards. We researched, found Blue Dog, and have been using them for five weeks now. We have a machine and we run all of our credit cards through it. One of the ladies in our accounting office who did the application process said everything arrived in with an easy setup. When I had some questions on setup and also running some things through, the people on the other end of the phone were very helpful, quick, had easy on and off answers, and didn't have to take a lot of time to figure it out. I've worked in retail many years, and have used a lot of different credit cards which I've had trouble in the past with, in terms of getting answers from other people, as well as confusion, and how the machine works, among other things. On the other hand, Blue Dog has been very simple. It was a very streamlined and convenient experience.

Blue Dog Business Services

Hi, Alex! Thanks for the great feedback. We always love referrals. Keep in touch and let us know if you need anything at all.

Best,

Original review: April 13, 2017

Very quick and professional and very good also when I finish this - I will get $50 gift card. Also I will send all my business partners to move all credit card processing to Blue Dog. I also will ask my international partners to move all businesses to use Blue Dog.

Mimi,

Welcome to the Blue Dog family and thank you for your comment. I am happy to hear that it was such an easy set up process for you. Should you need anything from at all, please don't hesitate to contact your representative or the corporate office.

Again, welcome to the family.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I went with Blue Dog because of their pricing. I got their credit card and merchant services and the company is better than the one I had before because of the overall customer service. The application process is simple and easy. Everything was done electronically. Their staff members were courteous, too. It was a fast experience.

Marcy,

That's great news! I am happy to see you saving money to be able to put back into your business. Also happy to hear how smooth your set up process was. That's exactly what we aim for when providing our services.

Should you need anything at all, please give us a call. Remember we are here to assist.

Original review: April 12, 2017

The company we were using before kept raising their fees. Then Blue Dog contacted us and they cost less. We have them for about two weeks for their merchant services. My experience was easy, smooth, and not complicated. They application process was easy and very clear as we had all of our past records. The transition between the two companies went very smoothly. I had a couple of questions along the way but they answered the questions satisfactorily. They all seemed very personable. I don't feel like I'm dealing with some large corporation. I feel dealing more one on one with a more of a local type company which I'm more comfortable with. At this point everything seems to be going very smoothly.

Blue Dog Business Services

Thanks for the feedback, Chris. Feel free to call the corporate office to help resolve any issues you have that are ongoing. Our reps would be glad to help and answer any other questions or concerns you might have.

Best,

Andy Bennett

Original review: April 7, 2017

We have the mobile swiper and the virtual terminal from Blue Dog. I've been using these products for three months and it's been good so far. The application process went smoothly and the setup process was very easy. They called me to help and we were able to set it up. However, I started at the end of January or the beginning of February and they charged me for the whole month of January when we haven't even started using it. Also, the swipers have a one free per account and I was gonna get two for two on the different accounts originally, but the rep said that they will have a Bluetooth one soon so I told them not to do the others and that I'm gonna go with the Bluetooth when those come out instead because the swipers were $99 each for the second one. But they ended up charging me for two more and I only got one extra which I returned right away. So I'm still waiting on the credits for those two.

Blue Dog Business Services

Thanks for the feedback, Danny! Please let us know if you need anything else. Feel free to reach out to our corporate office if you have questions or concerns.

Andy Bennett

Original review: April 5, 2017

I've started using Blue Dog because of my online gun business. They were processing my online gun transactions because my other processor wouldn't do an online gun. So I was referred to them and I gave them a call then they reached out to me and said they'd like to earn all my business. They made me look through everything and showed me where they could save me some money. The application process was very easy. We've had them for at least a month now and everything is going wonderfully so far.

Ryan,

My apologies, if you feel that you were wronged by our company and or misled in anyway. I can assure you that when we make a mistake we will do everything we can to correct it. We gain no traction locally or nationally not taking care of our clients. Like yourself as a business owner we try to please every client and if we are unsuccessful in doing so it’s not a reflection of poor business, we just simply were not able to please the client. But all the while we have tons of clients however that love our product and services that we offer. There's always going to be a constant battle to grow our businesses and we do it daily until things get better.

My goal within the next 24 hours is to work with my team reviewing your account for a swift resolution. Again, my apologies to you and we will follow up with a phone call to discuss this further.

Original review: April 3, 2017

Blue Dog contacted me saying they were the best merchant processor. I went through their sign up process. When we were activating my account to work with my website they needed to activate an Authorize.net account. The woman MOLLY ** could not get it to work, she called me back many times and made me create 3 different logins for Authorize.net. It turns out she activated 3 separate Authorize.net accounts for my business and did not tell me. They were never able to get the merchant processing to work with my website. Unknown to me they activated me an Internet account and a retail account. I do not even have a retail store. While inspecting my bank records I found that I was being billed for 3 authorize.net accounts and their merchant processing service though NOTHING was ever activate.

I began emailing MOLLY ** on December 19th. She informed me I had to deal with authorize.net as those were my accounts even though she opened them. I had to fax a cancellation request to her to get the merchant processor fees to be cancelled. She never cancelled anything. I emailed a dozen times between December 19th and today April 3rd. They never cancelled anything. Last Thursday BRIAN ** called me to say everything was cancelled. I received a charge to my account today so he clearly LIED to me. In addition, BRIAN ** told me I will be responsible for a cancellation fee. He refused to tell me how much and told me he could do NOTHING about it. Remember I received no services, so they are charging me a cancellation fee for cancelling nothing. I pleaded with them to be human and realize they did nothing for me and they needed to rectify the situation or I would go through third parties to rectify it on my own.

Getting the charge to my account today shows me they have no desire to help. I called one last time this morning to try to get them to take ownership of their own mistakes. I spoke with ROSANNE ** and she said would get the operations manager and instead hung up on me. BLUE DOG HAS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! BLUE DOG STEALS MONEY! If you are contacted by any of these people proceed with EXTREME CAUTION!!! RON DICHTER - CEO & President

Cole,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Its comments like yours that pushes us to do what we do. We're very happy that you have joined our Blue Dog Family and glad to see that your experiences and transition to us was pleasant and successful.

Should you need anything soon, please don't hesitate to give us a call and we will be happy to help.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I’m a firearm manufacturer and sell guns, so there’s only a few people that will actually handle us. I was with Intuit and a few different companies before. But the problem is they merge with other companies that are anti-firearm. Next thing you know, you get a dismissal letter in the mail saying cease and desist utilizing their stuff within 15 days. We got Blue Dog for the credit card processor, and they’ve been good. They had pretty decent rates and they’re easy to work with. I got the service set up to where I run my credit cards during the day, and they batch them out at night. It’s a very simple process.

I was in between moving shops when I got the processor, and most of my people were used to paying by check or cash. So I’m just getting them back onboard with credit cards. But Blue Dog was very understanding, and they work with you within your timeframe. Their customer service was very phenomenal. If I call them, somebody answers the phone. It’s not like when I was with Intuit years ago, where I was on hold for an hour-and-a-half. And when I got someone on the phone, it’s hard for me to understand somebody who's foreign.

John,

Thank you for taking the time to share what is going on with your account. First, let me apologize for any miscommunication and things of that nature that may or may not have been said by our representative. I can assure you that we try our very best like yourself as a business owner to get it right with our clients the first time, and if something goes wrong we stand by any of our guarantees and fix it.

Please allow me the opportunity to consult with my team by reviewing your account and I will follow up with a resolution. My apologies for your experiences and we'll get back to you shortly.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I was with Payment Alliance but I was looking for lower fees with someone that is also in or accepts stuff from the gun industry. Blue Dog called me and said they can beat Payment Alliance's rates. I even emailed them my statements from Payment Alliance. Jonathan, the sales person, seems like a really nice and sincere guy. But apparently, the back office and the sales team have some issues. They're selling stuff they're not supplying in the end. To me, the whole thing was not exactly a scam but borderline to that. It was not cool.

They promised me on more than one occasion and put it in writing that I would have no monthly fees other than charge fees. They also made me open up two accounts because they said I had to have one for mobile and one for online, which was not divulged up front, but with Payment Alliance, I only had to have one account. Then, they charged both accounts several days after I opened them and hit my bank account twice. I've reached out to them and the sales guy promised me they would get after it ASAP. This was a week ago and I've emailed him since but have gotten zero response. In addition to saying there were no monthly fees, they never divulged that there was an e-processing service fee of $19 a month which they dropped to $14 a month. It makes payback almost negligible for me.

They were not forthcoming at all with how things are going to work nor have they solved this issue with no monthly fees and I haven't got my money back yet. I'm very unhappy with them. They have not lived up to what they said they were going to do. The sales guy put it in writing so either he put in writing some stuff he was not allowed to do or there is a problem with their organization somewhere, somehow. So far, I wouldn't recommend Blue Dog at all. They should've told me everything upfront. They definitely got a lot to fix and I'm going to have to take the next steps with them if they don't do something about it. The whole thing was not well-handled at all. I think Payment Alliance is going to be a better bet for me and I may have to move back to them.

Blue Dog Business Services

Thanks, Codi. We love our vendors in the firearms industry. If you need any help whatsoever resolving your issues, please feel free to give us a call at the corporate office. We will do everything we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our service.

Original review: March 18, 2017

We’re an ammunition company and we process credit cards through QuickBooks, but our in-house credit card processing was shut off. We did a quick change over to Blue Dog and the application process was easy. When they called, I looked into their program and they looked at my bills. They also said that they could save us money. They asked me to fill out something which I did and within 24 hours, they had us up and going. They didn't have a reason not to because we’re a good, profitable, healthy company. It was a fairly smooth process overall.

We've been using Blue Dog's Credit card processing services for less than a month now since we switched over about mid-February. One of the reasons that we went with them was the QuickBooks plug-in but it isn’t working quite right yet. There have been a couple of hiccups and so far, my satisfaction for their service is 50-50. I received calls from several other providers offering a good deal but I told them I was already established with Blue Dog. They keep making comments that they were a third party processor and that there was no way they can offer cheaper rates. At this point, I'm leery and am waiting for the first monthly bill to see if the promises come through.

Blue Dog Business Services

Thanks, Jarrett! We love passing on the savings to our friends in the firearms industry. Feel free to reach out to the corporate office if you need anything whatsoever.

Original review: March 15, 2017

Blue Dog came to us at a trade show and we decided to use them because they process transactions specific to the firearms industry. We got merchant services from them and the application process was really easy. Also, their staff has been very responsive and friendly. We've been using them for the last 8 to 10 months and so far, the service has been good.

Blue Dog Business Services

Thanks for the feedback, Danny! We enjoy working with the firearms industry. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need any support.

Original review: March 14, 2017

Other credit card vendors won't deal in firearms, so I went with Blue Dog for credit card processing. I've had them for a month and, so far, the service has been good. The application process was pretty easy and didn't take long. The sales reps were really responsive and my interactions have been pretty good with their customer service teams.

Blue Dog Business Services

Thanks for the feedback, Tammy! Feel free to reach out to the corporate office should you need anything at all.

Original review: March 13, 2017

Our business owner decided we were switching to Blue Dog and we set it all up. A representative came here to the office and she took care of doing all the paperwork of the application part. She then hooked up with the people to do the online processing. It was wonderful with the sales rep. For two years now we've been using Blue Dog's credit card processor and we like it better than the previous provider we used. I also still call Blue Dog if I have any issues and I get an immediate return callback and an answer to my question as soon as they can. Overall, everything's fine.

Rich,

I'm sorry that you had a bit of trouble getting started with us. After reviewing the information its definitely and easy fix to get you where you need to be. Someone in our support team will be reaching out to you to have this resolved. In the future please give us a call in the corporate office with any issues or concerns and we would be happy to take care of them for you. Again, I do apologize.

Original review: March 12, 2017

A rep from Blue Dog cold called me but it was reasonable and all the term rates were fine. The rep was friendly, fine and convincing. I signed up to change over but the fees sucked. When I set up my Payment Alliance I only had to pay $15 a month plus my credit card fees. But with Blue Dog, I got hit with $40 in fees and I haven't even used the credit card processor. It took us three weeks to set it up because we couldn't set it up on a weekend. By the time we were able to actually set it up, I was already hit with $40 in fees. I was fine paying for the credit card process. It's the other fees that have been associated with it and I haven't even swiped a card.

I was expecting that I got called. They set up and then I would get charged whatever my monthly service fee is but I figured there will be some activation date, not from whatever arbitrary date. But, it had literally been set up less than a week and I was already hit with fees. It left a sour taste in my mouth. They called me to set up the online terminal processor. They said they had a better mobile app that I could set up and log all my items but nobody told me how to get this app and where to get it. There was no instruction in the box on who I get the app from. So, nobody knows what's going on with mobile process and setup.

Robert,

My apologies for the time that you are having and have had. I took a look at your account did not realize that you were having such issues. Our corporate office is always a good place to call when there are issues or concerns. Its never our intent to ignore a customer so with that I will have someone from our support team follow up with you to get your issues resolved.

Original review: March 5, 2017

Blue Dog was Johnny-on-the-Spot before everything got set up. It's over a month since I signed up and I’m still not up and running. They were gonna set me up with GoEmerchant, but it turned out that they don’t support them. So they said, “Well, no big deal. We’ll go with Authorize.Net.” I had to change everything, and go to a different website. I finished everything and then emailed Blue Dog to say I’m ready. But I haven’t heard a word from them. I can’t get them to call me back. I left messages in customer service and after a week, Dominic contacted me.

Dominic helped me during the initial process. I had to fill out a whole bunch of information. But I got through all that. But it was confusing because someone else called and they said Blue Dog’s not the actual processor or the company that sets it up. It seems like Blue Dog’s the seller. Then there’s someone that handles the gateway so that the payments go where they’re supposed to go. And then the Authorize.Net or the GoEmerchant are the actual processors. I don’t know who was calling or asking for what information. In the meantime, I got monthly fees and had to go with the upper package if I want to do e-commerce. After I get all that done, I had to go with another package because I have to go with a different processor than they offer with the regular package. Now, I’m gonna have monthly fees on stuff that I don’t even have anything going yet. So I’m a little frustrated and ready to quit.

Blue Dog Business Services

Thanks, Todd! We love to hear that kind of feedback. Please feel free to reach out to the corporate office if you need any assistance at all.

Original review: March 3, 2017

Blue Dog had a friendly salesperson and staff, the prices were right, and they're a good company to deal with, so we went with them for credit card processing. The application process was easy. We're 100% satisfied with the service so far.

Blue Dog Business Services Company Profile