Basecamp

Compare Project Management Software

Research top Project Management Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

There were no extra tools that was worth the price. It allowed us to upload files and communicate on a message board. Most of the people on the project found it very annoying. We never used customer support as far as I know. I have no complaints, but nothing to add either. It was an adequate program that did not offer much new for the price. It was very frustrating. You had to remember a separate login every time you wanted to view a file or read an email. By the way some of the project people stopped using it. It was horrific. It was nearly impossible to load some files to the message board and some people's files got corrupted. It was basically a bloated, overpriced message board.

I post on 12 different projects a day. Each one is different and the tools help with this! The clients are well informed and the team is very organized! Any time there is an issue, if there ever is an issue, the help is quick and informative. The helpful people at Basecamp address issues right away. The apps and desktop versions are both easily accessible and easy to use. I can basically work from my phone or from home desktop computer. My work computer is always open in Basecamp. I have no complaints or compliments. I'm sure if I were to have an issue with the service integration, the people at Basecamp would respond promptly.

I recommend using the tool selection because it's easy to manage and support what you want to manage, set up, or update. Within just a few clicks, the job is easier to do. Can't say enough about the customer support. They respond quickly with the best solution or answer. If it isn't what you're looking for, they will do the best to help you. It's very easy to use. Just click and highlight what you want. It is my go to for many things. This software makes it easier to do my job. My first time using this software and I never stopped using it. I use it all the time at work and I've gotten my friends hooked on it. The product integrates with all other services.

I utilize these for help with my projects. It allows me to perform a variety of tasks needed to complete my work. I found it is quite useful. Besides the initial purchase, I have not needed to utilize the services of customer support at this time so cannot give a true reflection of their services. I have no complaints at this time concerning the use of this product. It allows me to function within the perimeters of my job with the ease of use. I am satisfied with this and have no issues to raise as a primary sound of alarm. Perhaps a way to update the program so as to allow greater integration of new product introduced currently.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

With 15 years of experience in the project management space, Basecamp (formerly 37signals) is a veteran of the industry. Their focus on core processes and simplicity has helped thousands of businesses--large and small--improve efficiency.

• Two-month trial period: Where other project management software programs offer a two-week trial, Basecamp offers two months, giving you enough time to see a project go from start to finish.
  • Multiplatform: Basecamp offers a truly multi-platform functionality, running on Android, iOS, email, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE9 and more.
  • Free training: Get live training every week with a Q&A via online classes.
  • From research to implementation: Cut out the feedback wait time with live updating, so every team member can chime in when needed.
  • Personal and group calendar: Keep informed of individual deadlines and group milestones as a project goes from start to finish.
  • Best for Small business owners, contractors and enterprise businesses.

Compare Project Management Software