4.50/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Barracuda Backup

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: May 5, 2017

6 Barracuda Backup Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 5, 2017

Ease access and the ability for me to manipulate or edit what I have stored there from a variety of devices that I own. I like being able to look for things I stored from anywhere in the world. It is easy to use and the setup process is pretty painless. I only spoke to customer service after I made some initial setup errors personally. Not the services fault.

Original review: April 27, 2017

Easy to setup and manage.. I really like the cloud to cloud backup with unlimited storage. It differs from the other because of the ease to use...But the price is a little high for smaller businesses. But you need to weigh that against total data loss. It was simple to configure and gives me complete confidence. I didn't need to contact customer service because of the ease to use and any questions I did have were easy to in the FAQ.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: April 26, 2017

I like that it auto inputs items into the Barracuda Backup system. The Barracuda Backup system is a great system that helps auto complete and file items. I have no complaints about the Barracuda Backup system. This program is user friendly. I love it. The system is easy to use, it is step by step, and helps with setup.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I like that it is easy to maintain and the setup was quite easy as well. I like that it features multiple deployment options. The data recovery is very reliable and secure to give me peace of mind. So far, I wouldn't change a thing about the cloud storage besides the speed of the data backup recovery. But it seems to take a while to backup from the cloud storage. The account setup is pretty simple and user friendly. It takes you step by step when setting up your account.

Original review: April 23, 2017

Barracuda Backup let me keep all my data safe and handy whenever and wherever I need or I go. Nice service. Good quality. But Barracuda Backup should reduce the costs of its service, allow customer to get more room for a discount prices. Will get more people.. It is easy to use even for a non expert users, let you setup your account rapidly and not difficult, easy and fast...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Barracuda Backup?

Original review: April 22, 2017

Barracuda is a great device system that is reliable and affordable. There are never any major network problems with the device or its ability to serve customers. It is very easy to setup and use. Customer service know their information as well as they should; and stand behind their products 100%. They are fascinating, unlike many other businesses in its class or category.

Barracuda Backup expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Since 2002 Barracuda has offered industry-leading cloud security and storage solutions. Though Barracuda built a reputation on content security, the company’s portfolio has expanded to include programs that support many different aspects of the network.

• All-in-one backup solution: Barracuda Backup keeps data protection simple with its easy-to-use management console. Barracuda Backup centralizes many of the tasks of most data backup systems, whether consumers store their data in the cloud or on-premises.
    • Off-site cloud replication: Barracuda Cloud Storage keeps redundant data distributed across its enterprise-grade data centers.
    • Instant Replacement program: Consumers enrolled in Barracuda’s Instant Replacement program can request that Barracuda send them a replacement computer or server with the most recent data backup preloaded on it.
    • Deployment options: Barracuda Backup has three deployment options: appliance, for an all-in-one physical appliance; virtual, for recovery systems that can be deployed in virtual environments; and cloud-to-cloud, for backing up data and deploying recovery from the cloud.
    • Near continuous data protection: Barracuda Backup can back up critical servers every 15 minutes. The program looks only for changed or new files, which keeps the time between backups as short as possible.
    • Best for: Barracuda Backup is best for SaaS businesses that use physical computers or virtual machines.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs