Automile

Compare Fleet Management Software

Research top Fleet Management Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Very nice and easy setup. Nice layout. A little confusing at first until you get the feel for the software and then it is pretty easy. I am still trying to get use to everything myself but it is however a great software. The accuracy of this software is head on and really helps out a lot. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice way to keep up with their management and looking for a good quality software.

The implementing of the software was simple and smooth. Our company took less than two weeks to switch and train everyone on this software. We didn't lose any data in the switch. The software is very easy to navigate and learn. It sets up fast and easy, making it hassle free and a dream for running large fleets. We've never used an easier program. The software made managing the schedule and location of our fleet simple, it also helped us written it a new schedule for our drivers and made pay weeks simple. The accuracy of the program Is amazing, it helped us keep track of which vehicles were due for servicing, what type of servicing and which ones were due out for deliveries.

With Automile, everything is pretty much right there for you to see at the click of the mouse and it gives all the details you need to know what is going on and when. We are able to give more accurate ETAs to our customers and we are also able to compare timing of our drivers and how long they have been at a job compared to what they are putting in to get paid for. So far we have not had any discrepancies with accuracy, everything has been pretty much on point and lining up with our drivers’ stated times. Before we were basically doing everything on paper, the software took some getting used to but now is so much easier and we waste so much less paper.

Setup was a breeze. There were guided instructions as well as live support available if it was needed (and beyond setup). There was also a demo available to get familiar with the software before purchase. The software is extremely easy to use, even for the novice or hesitant user and it's very easy to navigate thru the dashboard to find exactly what you are looking for. Quality reports are generated for expense tracking, all with just a few clicks. The accuracy has been amazing. All of the generated reports are useful and help us measure different areas of the company. The automated maintenance was on point and took away the need for extra tracking in that area. Very easy to integrate to multiple devices and provided useful tools to track spending. Professional software that we could tailor to our needs.

Gps is very important to me. I drive a taxi and Automile is very useful for tracking whenever I'm going to carry a package or when I want to look for other taxi drivers that work. It really works. It's very easy to use and you make your updates instantly. It organize all of your information without errors that we find in other softwares. It's very accurate and you don't need anything else because you can have all in here. It saves you a lot of time and pressure. You can trust in it. They have specialized teams for you and your enterprise and at any time you feel accompanied. It's going to be a very helpful instrument and you can be confident about the great service. You're going to really love it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Automile?

Automile was okay to use. My company has been using this software even before I started working there and it is accurate enough for them to keep using it. Also, they could not find any other software that was like it that could meet their needs at the time. I needed very little training to learn how to use this software, so it is easy to use even for those with little or no experience with this type of software.

The implementation process was great and quick. They did an amazing job and everything turned out exactly as I need it to. The software was very easy to use and to figure out. Nothing was difficult to understand and I was able to get everything done quickly and with ease. The convenience was awesome and the accuracy level was very good. Thing went just the way they were suppose to and everything was done correctly. I would use this again in the future.

Automile is fairly convenient and easy to use overall but takes some time to get it set up and running properly. Also slow to start up & run on occasion which makes it difficult sometimes. You could definitely get more out of it if you are technically inclined. Works pretty well and seems to be accurate majority of the time. I've noticed some discrepancies on occasion, but nothing to be majorly worried about. But, I would not recommend to others.

This fleet management software is very accurate and convenient to use. The implementation process is a little tricky at first but it's easy to get the hang of it once you start using it. Never had any problems with it and I highly recommend it to anyone.

Automile helps me track materials, parts and labor for vehicle repair. It makes my life and the life of my co-workers a lot more easier when we are doing our jobs. After you get the fleet management software installed, it is very easy to use. After a couple of times of using it, it will become embedded into your head. If you are using it on a daily basis, it will become second nature. The length and ease of the implementation process was fairly short and easy as long as you read the directions and do everything right. I tried to use the software without reading the directions first and had a little bit of a hard time, but when I followed the directions step by step, it was very simple. I feel that my fleet management software and its features are pretty accurate and helps me record the accurate information that I need to. If it wasn't accurate, I would stop using it right away and perhaps change to a different software program.

The program has applications to several of our key objectives, it is customizable and responsive aiding us in optimizing our efforts to secure a higher level of availability, which I value the most. It allows up to have availability of assets when and where most needed. The flexibility that affords us makes this a worthwhile program. The software has a very high degree of accuracy. Also, the simplicity for even untrained personnel is noteworthy, and the ease of use is second to no other similar program. I wholeheartedly recommend it for its ease of use.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Automile is a private startup that was founded in 2013. They have GPS tracking options for vehicles of all sizes that were made in 1996 or later. Their enterprise plan includes fleet management.

• Seamlessly move between vehicles: Automile can be easily transferred between vehicles without any data loss regardless of the size of the fleet using the system.
  • Security measures: Automile never gives your account information away without gaining your explicit permission. Additionally, all of your information is protected by industrial encryption, and your data is never saved or stored in mobile devices or browsers.
  • Scalable: Automile has three plans: Starter, Pro and Enterprise. Businesses can try the Starter or Pro free for 60 days, and they can adjust their plans as their business grows. Plans start as low as $5.90 per vehicle per month.
  • Real time tracking: Fleet managers can rest assured knowing where their vehicles and drivers are at all times using Automile’s real time GPS tracking. This can improve efficiency and communication while ensuring driver safety.
  • Instant alerts: Stay informed by receiving instant alerts delivered via email, SMS or mobile push. Know when your drivers have an accident, when they are speeding and more.
  • Best for Automile is best for small businesses, including fleets, that want to keep track of drivers to reduce costs and improve efficiency and safety.

Compare Fleet Management Software