ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Founded by productivity experts Dustin Moskovitz, Facebook Co-Founder, and Justin Rosenstein, Facebook engineer, Asana officially left beta testing mode in late 2011. Since their release, they have worked with tens of thousands of teams and technology companies like Dropbox, Pinterest and Foursquare.
- Streamlined communication: Email communications are often scattered and hard to sift through, so Asana offers an alternative that puts all project-related communications in one place.
- Integration services available: If you use other tools, Asana offers the ability to link seamlessly with them to further streamline business processes.
- Add file attachments: Using services like Dropbox, Google Drive or Box, you can easily upload and share project documents with team members.
- Integrated search functions: Find specific information in minutes using the on-board search functions, so you don't waste time paging through information.
- Task management: In addition to overall project management, Asana also applies the same management strategies to specific tasks.
- Best for Small business owners, contractors and enterprise businesses.
Compare Project Management Software
Asana Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 1550 Bryant St, Suite #800
- San Francisco
- Postal Code:
- United States