Asana

Compare Project Management Software

Research top Project Management Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Keeps projects clearly laid out with clear tasks and deadlines. Allows transparent and collaborative communication and makes changes in timelines easy to see. Support team was incredibly helpful and flexible. They responded to my initial query within a couple of hours and scheduled appointments with me around my schedule even though we were both operating with a large time difference. Incredibly easy to use with a very manageable learning curve. Support materials are clear and well designed and the product itself allows for a great deal of flexibility. When spreadsheets were becoming difficult to manage and a dedicated ATS product was more than we needed, ASANA allowed us to fine tune a template to better suit our needs.

It contains every function I need for my work and it is fairly easy to find where they are. It is also very easy to learn to use the tools. That's why I'm satisfied. I never used the customer support or had any contact with the customer service department, because I never had any problem with the product or any complaints to file. I'm very happy with Asana. I had used several project management softwares before and so far Asana is the easiest one to use. The tools and functions are destined in a very clear way. Even as a beginner you can find everything you need easily. It integrates very well with several other softwares I use everyday, including Google sheets, Dropbox and Google Docs. I'm happy with the service integration it provides.

Asana is a great productivity tool. It makes it efficient to set up tasks and appointments. It integrates Dropbox and Goggle Drive, making it easy to access files and documents. Communication is feasible with Asana without the need of an email. Asana team are always on hand to help. It offers excellent service and always put customers first. It believes that customers' productivity lies with it. Asana's customer toll-free contact phone number and email are available on its website. Asana has features that are easy to use and customizable. It makes it feasible to track workflow remotely. It easily organizes tasks and arrange it into sections to get a better overview of activities. Asana makes it possible for its users to integrate GitHub, Hipchat, Jira, Gmail, Evernote, Outlook to mention but a few. This integration makes it easy for users to work efficiently without chaos.

Easy to input information and liked that I received reminder e-mails of when projects were due. Very customizable to each user and each project. I never had an issue, question, or problem while using the program that required me to contact customer support. The program is very easy to use and I was able to customize with different projects, co-workers, and stay on top of everything between the calendar and the e-mail reminders. Program worked great with sending out reminder e-mails, and I was able pull up all information I needed from the calendar at any time I needed.

Plenty of tools that I can use to gather the correct information. The user interface is easy and clean. And I can get the answers in a timely fashion. World class customer service. They were able to answer my issue in a timely manner and I was very happy to see that. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat. Very easy interface to get what I need. Quick to toggle and receive the pertinent data on my side. Happy with the ease of use. Great piece of the site. I would like it to integrate faster with our CRM tool but it works just fine with the information we have. I'll use it whenever I get the chance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asana?

HourStack is great with keeping track of your time to help completing projects in a timely manner. Can use Google sheets to spreadsheets to other team members. Glip lets you know of any updates to projects that are in the works. Customer service is pretty good. Was able to help with problem in a timely fashion. Also, was able to help walk through an issue. Very polite and helpful. Uses everyday tools that are familiar to everyone. Software was easy to install. Great that it is portable and comes as an application for your smartphones. Like how they were able to integrate everyday applications, like MailChimp, to manage your tasks and frees you up to do other tasks. Very great with easing the workload.

Overall simple to use. Lots of great tools. Makes running a business much easier overall. Could use more options like a time management system however. I would say look for a more balanced product. Anytime I had issues with the software they were easy to contact by a 1800 number. Also had free live chat on the website with the subscription. Software was pretty simple for myself. Others in the office who were less tech savvy had issues but they were helped on the live chat feature on the company website. Like I said before it would have been nice to have a better integration with a time management system and our finance system as well. If these things were fixed, I would highly recommend the product.

This is an easy program to use with plenty of helpful tools to help you to manage your projects. It's simple to be productive and manage your tasks with Asana and it takes so much stress out of the process of planning your workload. All of my questions and concerns were dealt within a timely manner and with friendly helpfulness. I was very pleased with the customer support. Asana is so easy and requires very little time and effort to get the hang of. It's pretty intuitive and I picked everything up without issue. I easily integrated Asana into the list of other services I use--it fits smoothly in and works well with no problem. It's such a great tool to incorporate.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded by productivity experts Dustin Moskovitz, Facebook Co-Founder, and Justin Rosenstein, Facebook engineer, Asana officially left beta testing mode in late 2011. Since their release, they have worked with tens of thousands of teams and technology companies like Dropbox, Pinterest and Foursquare.

• Streamlined communication: Email communications are often scattered and hard to sift through, so Asana offers an alternative that puts all project-related communications in one place.
  • Integration services available: If you use other tools, Asana offers the ability to link seamlessly with them to further streamline business processes.
  • Add file attachments: Using services like Dropbox, Google Drive or Box, you can easily upload and share project documents with team members.
  • Integrated search functions: Find specific information in minutes using the on-board search functions, so you don't waste time paging through information.
  • Task management: In addition to overall project management, Asana also applies the same management strategies to specific tasks.
  • Best for Small business owners, contractors and enterprise businesses.

Compare Project Management Software