4.00/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

6 ApplicantPro Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

It was very good. I highly recommend it. The system was easy to use and better than most apps. I would use and buy it again. Its functionality is very good. It's easy to understand and works great and price is good and sometimes really really simple. I am very satisfied with the service and customer service for it is very good and I enjoy dealing with the app and the people involved in all of it. I've recommended the app to all my friends and the customer service rocks and I love it and I would do it all over again and again and again. I would buy and call.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

It was designed very thorough and its ease of use and creativity was unparalleled to other sites I have looked at and used in the past. Everything works properly. I didn't run into any errors. Overall ease-of-use was impeccable and would definitely recommend others. The value was very good. And serving its purpose. It was well worth the funds used to justify the final results and using a solution like this.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

I am very happy with the integration of the applicant tracking system. It is very clear and easy to navigate. It is very quick to find what you are looking for. I am happy with its functionality. It delivered what it was meant to deliver to the users and the applicants. It is very easy to find information about the applicants. I am happy with the service that it brought into my life. It made my job easy and convenient. Less stress and saves me time. I am very happy with the customer support. Whenever I had questions or clarifications on some stuff in the website, they are very helpful and easy to reach.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

Pretty easy to integrate. Didn't actually do it personally but I did have to oversee another doing it and he didn't have a very difficult process or take a very long time. I think its functionality is top-notch. Very easy to use, and very good way to keep up with everything and stay organized in the process. This service pays off in no time. It's almost immediately obvious that it's a great time-saver as well as a great way to stay organized. We haven't had to experience customer support as we have had no problems, but it's very clear exactly what to do in case one does need some assistance.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2016

You just upload the app to your company website so people can click on link and file out online application. Takes the hassle out of organizing applications, and then you can read through what people have submitted. It organize all the applications you receive online and then you can sort and search through them to find the people that have the right skill sets for the job you are trying to fill. It is a definite time saver and takes the time and effort out of organizing the applications and sorting through the apps to find the correct person for the job. I have not used the customer support feature, have not had an issue or reason why I would contact customer support for the product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ApplicantPro?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2016

The website is the best part. It is very innovative and professionally done, organized very well with only relevant information and an intuitive interface. The website is very user friendly and has an intuitive interface containing only relevant information that is easily found on the home page. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for, the product is a bit on the pricey side, but that is to be expected from a product of professionalism and so well designed. I have not used any customer support features, but I have noticed that it is offered on the site itself with the option to call a toll free number or participate in live chat support.

ApplicantPro expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Launched in 2007, ApplicantPro has expanded rapidly and now provides systems to over 30,000 global organizations.

• Video integration: The software allows candidates to send pre-recorded video interviews with their application.

• On-boarding: Seamlessly shares candidate information to hire teams through the ATS.

• Trial: ApplicantPro offers a no-risk, free 30-day trial.

• Social media integration: Submit job listings to social media sites and job boards in one click.

• Screening: Built-in criminal background checks for all candidates.

• Best for: Recruitment agencies and in-house recruiters who need an easy-to-use ATS and want a monthly payment.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs