About Aliant Payment Systems
Aliant, a domestic and international credit card processing company, has been a leader in the industry for over 14 years and servicing thousands of customers. Offering full suite solutions such as EMV capabilities, website integration, mobile processing solutions, cloud-based POS systems and much more, Aliant strives to provide the highest standard of personalized customer service. Call or visit their website to learn more, and see the Aliant difference.
Overall Satisfaction Rating
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 stars
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,185,112 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
The Aliant sales representatives were very forthcoming with information. And when there was something that they didn't know about the product, they would follow up with either a call or an email. Even if they didn't know the answer, they were very good about tracking it down. I ended up getting the Clover Go and I like the ease of ability because the device is in my phone. I plug it into my phone, so I can use it directly there. Unlike the products I was using before, I had to Bluetooth and there's a lot of connectivity issues. I also like the quick turnaround on having the deposit to my account. I don't have to trigger or prompt it to make a report. It automatically does it at a certain time every day, and then sends me an email saying, "Hey, it's done and here's your report." The automation is fantastic.
We make a couple of transactions with Aliant Payment Systems. The first one just took a little long to give the funds, but the second one was fine. If I have concerns, they call me back and they solve the problem. Also, I'm getting all the info so it's been good.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Aliant was able to meet what we wanted and they are very friendly and helpful. When I have a question or need some answers, if they don’t know them they find out and I hear from them very quickly. It’s an excellent experience.
From the first phone call to Vice President of Sales, Giancarlo **, I was treated with respect and patience regarding my lack of knowledge in accepting credit cards. The first company I contracted with was an absolute nightmare. Their reader didn't work with my smartphone, the costs were more and the customer service was pitiful.
Aliant's beautiful office is a few miles from me so I was able to meet Giancarlo and Heidy personally. When their reader also did not work with my smart phone, he had a solution which was easier and less expensive. He talked me through changing my machine's time over the phone and emailed me instructions for the future. I definitely made the right switch and will highly recommend the company.
The people at Aliant Payment Systems have always been very helpful and professional. Aliant seems to be efficient and I can go onto their gateway, run reports, and see who did what as far as donations. We’re a charity. We’re a non-profit so that’s about all that goes to them, or if we have an event, the credit card payment. The only problem I've had with them was that there’s somebody else’s name on a couple of emails that went out. And I sent my rep a text message on my phone, “We need to take this person off of that email and put me on it,” and that’s what happened. I don’t have any complaints. Aliant Payment Systems is a great company.
Learned about Aliant when I was doing some work on a refrigerator in their corporate office. As I do wherever I go, I ask people what they do for a living, and their system is usually self-explanatory. But I didn't know what Aliant did. When they told me about it, I said I've always wanted to get one of those swipes for my business, but I never wanted to deal with the headaches. I've been in business 46 years and I got away without it all these years. Then the lady there said that they can make it really easy as they'll help me the whole way. If it wasn't for them, I probably couldn't have done it myself because one needs to go on the computer and download this and that. I'm really good at fixing refrigerators, but I'm not too good with computers.
The brief experience I have with them so far has been awesome. I didn't even get to use the product yet but the customer service is phenomenal. Any time I have an issue, whether it's a question on how to do this or when do I get paid, they're quick. I also get to speak to somebody. I didn't have to push several buttons and I don't stay on hold. I'm extremely happy at this moment. So to anybody that I know that's in business and does not use one of Aliant's products, shame on them.
Aliant Payment has been very helpful. We had a few bugs in the system with our terminal, and the ladies were very good at helping out my assistant to get that organized in sending us a new terminal out; we haven’t had any hiccups besides that. They also helped us in setting up our online account. I’m happy that our processing has been going through steadily and on time so far. I was going over it this morning and I told my assistant that I wanna make sure that I look over the accounts better because I haven’t been following up with that. Working with Aliant has been a progressive work. They’ve been very kind and attentive to our needs and we’re very happy with their services. So far so good.
Guys from Aliant Payment Systems came into the office and offered a good pricing. Then they set it up and everything was perfect. Every time I've dealt with anybody, they’ve been helpful. If I had a question, I would call and I'd get an answer immediately. If there is a need, the situation is resolved immediately, although it rarely happens. We use Alliant for our credit card processing and they gave us swipers to hook up to the computers. I like the ease of use, convenience, and their customer service, where I get to speak with somebody instead of an automated phone. I've had a very good experience with Alliant and I'd recommend them.
My bank recommended Aliant Payment Systems. I took on their credit card processing as they have competitive rates and gave good service. We had to raise the limit of what I can accept by almost 10 times because we're collecting a good size of deposits and they worked very well to help me get that satisfied. I had a couple of calls back and forth with technical support while they work with their merchant services to get things done but when I call them, somebody's there to help me through whatever I need and quickly resolve issues. Very good customer service, overall.
We use Aliant Payment Systems for credit card processing because they had the best rates. We have the swiper hooked up to the phone from Alliant and it's user friendly. When we broke our first machine, I had to call to get another one and they were very kind. Then when I received it, technical support helped me to set it up.
Aliant Payment Systems author review by Beverly Harzog
Established in 2003, this company is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. They provide credit card processing and payment processing for accounts around the world.
Flexible customer support: Aliant Payment Systems offers comprehensive customer support for merchants that is available by email, live chat or telephone whenever and wherever they need it.
Next-day deposits: Funds from all credit card payments are made available to you the next day.
Complementary mobile card reader: Payments can be processed on any type of mobile device with web browsing capabilities, including laptop, tablet and smartphone, from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Analyze transactions: Analyze transaction detail all the way down to the cardholder level.
24/7 payment processing: Merchants can process payments anytime of the day or night through a virtual online shopping cart. They can also accept recurring bill payments.
Cash back: Earn one percent cash back when you use Aliant to transition your business to accept EMV cards.
Aliant Payment Systems questions and answers
- What are some perks or advantages of your brand?
- We offer next day deposit, individual hands-on support, real-time reporting, virtual terminal capacity and Ecommerce integration.
- Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
- We won the 2013 Interactive Media Awards B2B Best In Class.
- How has Aliant grown or evolved?
- Aliant began in Outside Sales, making introductions to businesses about products in the local – state marketplace. Three years ago we created the Inside Sales Department and moved into national account acquiring and built a new website. Then just a year ago Aliant moved into international acquiring, with relationships of more than 30 acquiring banks around the world, providing the ability to service international clients.
- What sets Aliant Payment Systems apart from the competition?
- Truly, our appetite for all types of businesses and the ability to approve and board anywhere in the world sets us apart. Also, our level of technology, the ability to process transactions in multiple currencies, on-going FRAUD management on ALL accounts and Ecommerce services.
- What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
- We make it more convenient for you to run your business on-the-go. Aliant provides all payment processing services for credit and debit cards as well as check guarantee, ATM access and merchant cash advances. As an automated clearing house Aliant handles credit transfers including direct deposit, payroll and vendor payments. We also have accounts with banks around the world making commerce while abroad seamless.
- How does Aliant measure success?
- Alliant measures success by establishing new clients, successfully managing existing clients, customer review sentiment and customer referrals, as well as our overall processing volume.
- How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- The most dramatic change in the last decade has been the introduction, and growth of, eCommerce. In the last 5 years, it has been the conversion from magnetic stripe to chip-embedded cards.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about Aliant?
- The speed with which we can accomplish approving accounts. All of our customers receive a one on one customer service experience from introduction all the way to providing technical support if needed. We are also proud of our history and time frame of being in this industry.
Aliant Payment Systems Company Information
- Company Name:
- Aliant Payment Systems
- Ft. Lauderdale
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.