4.14/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings

Need fire and water damage restoration?

7 AdvantaClean Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Called due to a serious mold problem due to a leaking roof. Secretary was very nice and estimator came out the following week. Never heard from them again! I called about 2 weeks later and they took all of my information again. Never heard from them again. Worthless!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Decided to have our crawl space sealed with base floor coverings. Called ADVANTACLEAN to give us a quote on sealing our crawl space. Quote was given by Brandon as requested. We thought the pricing was fair so we made an appointment to get the work done. The ADVANTACLEAN crew showed up promptly as scheduled. Brandon (the boss) showed up with the other two crewmen and they performed their task together. I was very surprised at the overall attitude everyone had. All pumped up and great attitudes. I "Highly" recommend ADVANTACLEAN to anyone in the need of crawl space sealing. Thanks so much for a job well done boys.

Get expert buying tips about Fire and Water Damage Restoration delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

If you are looking for stellar service in the area of residential mold remediation, look no further than AdvantaClean Midwest! AdvantaClean.com. My technicians (Jose ** & Kyle) are some of the hardest workers that I have seen in a long time. I had a very serious mold problem in the crawl space of my home. It was causing me to have severe headaches, runny eyes, and respiratory problems.

When they began work on my home, they put me at ease by letting me know, "not to worry that they would take care of the problem". They were absolutely correct! The very first day after they started to work, I noticed a marked change from what they had accomplished after only one day. I was actually able to sleep through the entire night without waking up and without a major mold headache incidence. These two individuals left a marked impression on me and were most professional and knowledgeable in their field. They spoke to me in layman's terms that even a total beginner that knew nothing about mold would understand. They are definitely a credit to the company that they represent. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company - and in particular these two representatives.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

My house was a mess as a sewer-line broke. I quickly made an appointment. After speaking and agreeing with Brandon 2 men took over with the clean up (which included water and mold remediation services). They were on time the time they said they would be (early), courteous, and very professional; they did an amazing clean up that was much quicker than I expected. I would highly recommend this company with the unfortunate problem I had.

Original review: June 24, 2016

They were very considerate and listened to my explanation of the damage aside from the assessment - tried to accommodate our wishes as best as possible, better than I expected. Of course when things like that happen you're going to feel misplaced and inconvenienced however they were very reassuring. We made the best of a bad situation with their assistance and diligent work. They were very thorough and listened. Also did quality work, well planned. Before they started they explained the process and made us feel better. It was clean so I couldn't complain. Glad I had did an excellent job coverage. If not would have cost a small fortune.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AdvantaClean?

Original review: June 21, 2016

I would recommend to everyone this service because they are very honest and they share useful advice. They answer you at every question you have and they guarantee their products. Its inspection process was very good. I saw it and I was thinking I was so lucky to have a product like that. Plus I enjoy a lot the customer service they had. It is such a good product for the value it has. I would sincerely recommend it to every person in need. It deserves every money I spent on it because it really helped me.

Original review: June 15, 2016

They were always there for me when I had question to ask, and they gave me a correct answer in a polite and kind manner. Which made things a lot easier for me to get my issue solved in a short amount of time that I wanted. I got scheduled in the area for where I wanted to be, because they gave me the option and wanted me to be happy with the schedule which was very kind and convenient of them to do for me. It made things a lot easier for me to do.

It was inspected thoroughly and fully, which is why I like what they did with this company because it's so nice to know that you can trust them to do the job completely and not slack off in the middle of it and do a bad job. The value is very well, because of the hard work that is put in to make sure the job is actually done right. Which is why the value of this is worth it to the fullest, and why I pick this company over others.

AdvantaClean expert review by ConsumerAffairs

AdvantaClean has been rapidly expanding across North America with more than 300 offices since 2001. They handle water and mold restoration services for residential, commercial, industrial and government customer.

• Top certification: They are General Services Administration, or "GSA," approved for federal, state and local government jobs.

• Firm-fixed pricing: GSA approval means no-haggle, no-hassle fixed prices based on specific unit rates.

• Maximum geographic coverage: They are able to reach 90 percent of commercial and governmental properties in the United States in less than four hours.

• Storage packing: All property that needs to go into storage during restoration receives full cleaning before going into secure storage.

• Mold prevention: Their water-restoration services eliminate trace moisture, which can produce mold in as little as 24 hours.

• Guaranteed protection: For one year, they provide a full guarantee on all of their materials and workmanship.

• Best for: This company is best for those who need the assurance of restoration experience, businesses and government and non-profits.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs