Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
Wall Street Funding provides loans to businesses based on their expected future earnings. The company requires no collateral and offers cash advances to fund a variety of business expenses.
- Products: Wall Street Funding’s products include cash advances or loans against future revenue with a fixed payback amount.
- Interest rates: The company doesn’t charge upfront costs or application fees. Payback is calculated based on the borrower’s monthly revenue.
- Service: Borrowers complete an online application and can receive a response within two hours. Telephone assistance is available.
- Borrower qualifications: Business must have at least $10,000 in bank deposits per month and have been in business for at least 60 days.
- Fast approval process: Loan approval is available within 24 hours. Funding may be received within 72 hours.
- Loan limits: Funding depends upon company revenue and ranges from $3,000 to $750,000.
- Repayment options: The fixed payback amount is based on borrower’s monthly revenue.
- Best for Small and mid-sized businesses.
Compare Business Loans
Wall Street Funding Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Wall Street Funding
- 30 Broad Street, 14th Floor.
- New York
- Postal Code:
- United States