Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
More about Barbara→
Wall Street Funding provides loans to businesses based on their expected future earnings. The company requires no collateral and offers cash advances to fund a variety of business expenses.
- Products: Wall Street Funding’s products include cash advances or loans against future revenue with a fixed payback amount.
- Interest rates: The company doesn’t charge upfront costs or application fees. Payback is calculated based on the borrower’s monthly revenue.
- Service: Borrowers complete an online application and can receive a response within two hours. Telephone assistance is available.
- Borrower qualifications: Business must have at least $10,000 in bank deposits per month and have been in business for at least 60 days.
- Fast approval process: Loan approval is available within 24 hours. Funding may be received within 72 hours.
- Loan limits: Funding depends upon company revenue and ranges from $3,000 to $750,000.
- Repayment options: The fixed payback amount is based on borrower’s monthly revenue.
- Best for Small and mid-sized businesses.
Compare Business Loans
Wall Street Funding Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Wall Street Funding
- 30 Broad Street, 14th Floor.
- New York
- Postal Code:
- United States