Find a Business Loans partner

3. Business Loans

out of business
 2.1/5 (23 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Swift Capital

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Swift Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swift Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swift Capital?

Original review: May 25, 2017

Be aware of the fine print and do not listen to talking points of their salesperson. Kirah was my representative and now denies most of the talking points she uses to sell the product. Swift is a last resort lender and you should be aware that they will damage your company with UCC filings. They secure their interest by filing UCC for the full amount of their loan. They also do not stand behind their offer to discount for early payment. Again it's only a talking point and You must include in loan agreement if you want this privilege. Last is the talking point "we will agree to loan more money if needed". This will come at a double cost even if you meet all of the obligations of the agreement. Be aware of Kirah!

Original review: April 12, 2017

The application process was very easy and simple. No over-the-top hoops to jump through or anything like that - the application process is precise and swift. While the machines are discouraging in the beginning, once you get talking to an actual representative, they are very helpful and polite, and, most importantly, educated in their line of work. The online tools were very helpful for me. I'm not that great with technology and everything, but Swift Capital's website and online tools were very easy to navigate and use. Also, the rates are quite fair and the terms easy to understand. There's no underlying or hidden fees nor any kind of trickery going on, which can be a huge worry for a lot of people when attempting to receive a loan.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I find Swift Capital to be fair, easy and actually looks at the customer individually and assesses what kind of rates based on all factors not just only a few. I applied online and then I had them run a credit check. After this was done they asked me more identity verification questions and then at the end gave me a more than fair interest rate in my opinions. My rates and terms were to get a 5,000 loan with a 12 Percent interest rate and afterwards I would pay back a minimum payments of $250 each month. If I was late on my payments I would have to get penalized. Everything you could want is on their online site. With even the right amount of info you would need to assess if this is the right company for your unique and particular situation. For me it was very good.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I did not think customer support was the best. They were kinda rude to me, and seemed to want to hurry me through the process so that they could get on to the next person. The application process was alright. It took a very long time to fill out, because they wanted practically my whole life story. Their rates and terms seemed fair enough for what it was. Rates were affordable if you have a lot of money. The online tools were very helpful and very easy to navigate through, made the process a lot easier to complete, were not dull and boring, easy to get through, understand and useful in the process.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

They were helpful to a certain extent, but one or two of them got extremely rude with me when I didn't quite understand what they were saying. Part of my experience was very confusing; they were asking for some of the most detailed stuff and there's only so much information you need for a loan. They had some reasonable demands and policies. Their online tools were extremely easy to use and navigate; not confusing at all. It was nice finding people who used the online process so well when a lot of other companies don't.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

Customer service was excellent. All my queries were handled very well and honestly. They clarify everything very well on terms and conditions and were very knowledgeable on the subject matter. Very helpful employees. All processes were moved quickly after submitting applications and required papers. Hassle-free assistance and quick approval. Rates are not very impressive but still thinking of customer service they provided, working with Swift Capital is easy and hassle-free. Swift Capital has easy and user-friendly online tools. It's quite easy to access information on loans, available rates, and other information. It's quite quick and easy access account and managing it online.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Totally sucks - they should try harder to help you but to them it's just a job. I opened a business with the loan anyways so no big deal but the rates were crazy. Again my representative wasn't very helpful. When I had questions she didn't really give a clear answer. Terms were iffy - you really need to read the fine print. The rates were what I expected but still awfully high. It's a shame they don't make these thing affordable.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

They got the job done. They were courteous and helpful during the process. I had no major problems in dealing with the customer support. The application process was normal, I think. They provided guidance when needed and helped me throughout the process. It did not seem to take excessively long. The rates and terms were good. The rates and terms were competitive with other lender's rates and terms. No complaints from me about their rates and terms.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

When business got slow and I needed help delaying my loan payments there was a helpful staff ready provide me with several solutions to the problem till I eventually got back on track. My whole process was done online and over the phone, made for less of a personal touch but it was fast and convenient which is what I needed for my situation at the time. Rates were VERY reasonable and competitive with other lenders. I was provided with several comparisons before agreeing to the terms of the loan. It was all done online. Any tool or assistance required was right at my fingertips through the entire process, made things move quickly and seamless as I progressed through the process.

Original review: June 16, 2016

Got wonderful service and it made my life more easy and comfortable and gave confidence to do things on my own. Felt at ease after using this service. It was so easy to apply and didn't take much time to complete and get the money approved. I would highly recommend others using this one.

Swift Capital Company Information