Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 13 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

This company pays a monthly fee to participate in the ConsumerAffairs accreditation program and we may receive compensation for any referrals. Learn More.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: May 25, 2017

13 Swift Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 25, 2017

Be aware of the fine print and do not listen to talking points of their salesperson. Kirah was my representative and now denies most of the talking points she uses to sell the product. Swift is a last resort lender and you should be aware that they will damage your company with UCC filings. They secure their interest by filing UCC for the full amount of their loan. They also do not stand behind their offer to discount for early payment. Again it's only a talking point and You must include in loan agreement if you want this privilege. Last is the talking point "we will agree to loan more money if needed". This will come at a double cost even if you meet all of the obligations of the agreement. Be aware of Kirah!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I did not think customer support was the best. They were kinda rude to me, and seemed to want to hurry me through the process so that they could get on to the next person. The application process was alright. It took a very long time to fill out, because they wanted practically my whole life story. Their rates and terms seemed fair enough for what it was. Rates were affordable if you have a lot of money. The online tools were very helpful and very easy to navigate through, made the process a lot easier to complete, were not dull and boring, easy to get through, understand and useful in the process.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

They were helpful to a certain extent, but one or two of them got extremely rude with me when I didn't quite understand what they were saying. Part of my experience was very confusing; they were asking for some of the most detailed stuff and there's only so much information you need for a loan. They had some reasonable demands and policies. Their online tools were extremely easy to use and navigate; not confusing at all. It was nice finding people who used the online process so well when a lot of other companies don't.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

Customer service was excellent. All my queries were handled very well and honestly. They clarify everything very well on terms and conditions and were very knowledgeable on the subject matter. Very helpful employees. All processes were moved quickly after submitting applications and required papers. Hassle-free assistance and quick approval. Rates are not very impressive but still thinking of customer service they provided, working with Swift Capital is easy and hassle-free. Swift Capital has easy and user-friendly online tools. It's quite easy to access information on loans, available rates, and other information. It's quite quick and easy access account and managing it online.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Totally sucks - they should try harder to help you but to them it's just a job. I opened a business with the loan anyways so no big deal but the rates were crazy. Again my representative wasn't very helpful. When I had questions she didn't really give a clear answer. Terms were iffy - you really need to read the fine print. The rates were what I expected but still awfully high. It's a shame they don't make these thing affordable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swift Capital?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

They got the job done. They were courteous and helpful during the process. I had no major problems in dealing with the customer support. The application process was normal, I think. They provided guidance when needed and helped me throughout the process. It did not seem to take excessively long. The rates and terms were good. The rates and terms were competitive with other lender's rates and terms. No complaints from me about their rates and terms.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

When business got slow and I needed help delaying my loan payments there was a helpful staff ready provide me with several solutions to the problem till I eventually got back on track. My whole process was done online and over the phone, made for less of a personal touch but it was fast and convenient which is what I needed for my situation at the time. Rates were VERY reasonable and competitive with other lenders. I was provided with several comparisons before agreeing to the terms of the loan. It was all done online. Any tool or assistance required was right at my fingertips through the entire process, made things move quickly and seamless as I progressed through the process.

Original review: June 16, 2016

Got wonderful service and it made my life more easy and comfortable and gave confidence to do things on my own. Felt at ease after using this service. It was so easy to apply and didn't take much time to complete and get the money approved. I would highly recommend others using this one.

Original review: March 25, 2016

They got the job done. They were courteous and helpful during the process. I had no major problems in dealing with the customer support. The application process was normal, I think. They provided guidance when needed and helped me throughout the process. It did not seem to take excessively long. The rates and terms were good. The rates and terms were competitive with other lenders' rates and terms.

Original review: March 9, 2016

Customer service was excellent. All my queries were handled very well and honestly. They clarify everything very well on terms and conditions and were very knowledgeable on the subject matter. Very helpful employees. All processes were moved quickly after submitting applications and required papers. Hassle-free assistance and quick approval. Rates are not very impressive but still thinking of customer service they provided, working with Swift Capital is easy and hassle free. Swift Capital has easy and user-friendly online tools. It's quite easy to access information on loans, available rates and other information. It's quite quick and easy access account and managing it online.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2016

I got a business loan to open up a new facility. I wanted to just purchase the building and update the space. I was deciding between a place that could provide health classes or fitness facility. I decided on a fitness facility. I had to install floors and equipment throughout the facility as well as make sure I comply with all guidelines. I got a business loan for the facility as far as the building and I took out another loan and received donations for all the equipment that I was needing.

Swift Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Swift Capital believes that worthy businesses are often denied funding based on personal credit scores. Swift funds business needs based on the strength of the firm, not on personal credit scores. The firm uses data and technology to streamline the lending experience and connect business owners with funding sources.

• Products: Swift offers a variety of types business loans from their lender network.

• Interest rates: Special best price guarantee. Swift promises that if borrower receives a better offer elsewhere, they will beat it or pay the borrower $500. As of April, 2016, interest rates are available as low as 9.9 percent.

• Service: Funding experts are accessible from 8am to 8pm daily. Qualified borrowers may have access to $10,000 within one hour.

• Borrower qualifications: Swift considers borrower cash flow and health of business, not personal credit score or additional collateral. To apply, the borrower provides average monthly sales figures and identifying business and personal tax ID numbers. The borrower may need to offer bank statements as well.

• Fast approval process: The qualification decision is granted immediately, and funding may occur as quickly as within one day.

• Loan limits: Loans available from $5,000 to $500,000.

• Repayment options: Repayment is set up via automatic checking account deductions. Payments are deducted either daily or weekly.

• Best for: Small and mid-sized businesses.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg