Consumer Complaints and Reviews
When business got slow and I needed help delaying my loan payments there was a helpful staff ready provide me with several solutions to the problem till I eventually got back on track. My whole process was done online and over the phone, made for less of a personal touch but it was fast and convenient which is what I needed for my situation at the time. Rates were VERY reasonable and competitive with other lenders. I was provided with several comparisons before agreeing to the terms of the loan. It was all done online. Any tool or assistance required was right at my fingertips through the entire process, made things move quickly and seamless as I progressed through the process.
Got wonderful service and it made my life more easy and comfortable and gave confidence to do things on my own. Felt at ease after using this service. It was so easy to apply and didn't take much time to complete and get the money approved. I would highly recommend others using this one.
They got the job done. They were courteous and helpful during the process. I had no major problems in dealing with the customer support. The application process was normal, I think. They provided guidance when needed and helped me throughout the process. It did not seem to take excessively long. The rates and terms were good. The rates and terms were competitive with other lenders' rates and terms.
Customer service was excellent. All my queries were handled very well and honestly. They clarify everything very well on terms and conditions and were very knowledgeable on the subject matter. Very helpful employees. All processes were moved quickly after submitting applications and required papers. Hassle-free assistance and quick approval. Rates are not very impressive but still thinking of customer service they provided, working with Swift Capital is easy and hassle free. Swift Capital has easy and user-friendly online tools. It's quite easy to access information on loans, available rates and other information. It's quite quick and easy access account and managing it online.
I got a business loan to open up a new facility. I wanted to just purchase the building and update the space. I was deciding between a place that could provide health classes or fitness facility. I decided on a fitness facility. I had to install floors and equipment throughout the facility as well as make sure I comply with all guidelines. I got a business loan for the facility as far as the building and I took out another loan and received donations for all the equipment that I was needing.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Swift Capital?
- 609,643 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
More about Barbara→
Swift Capital believes that worthy businesses are often denied funding based on personal credit scores. Swift funds business needs based on the strength of the firm, not on personal credit scores. The firm uses data and technology to streamline the lending experience and connect business owners with funding sources.
- Products: Swift offers a variety of types business loans from their lender network.
- Interest rates: Special best price guarantee. Swift promises that if borrower receives a better offer elsewhere, they will beat it or pay the borrower $500. As of April, 2016, interest rates are available as low as 9.9 percent.
- Service: Funding experts are accessible from 8am to 8pm daily. Qualified borrowers may have access to $10,000 within one hour.
- Borrower qualifications: Swift considers borrower cash flow and health of business, not personal credit score or additional collateral. To apply, the borrower provides average monthly sales figures and identifying business and personal tax ID numbers. The borrower may need to offer bank statements as well.
- Fast approval process: The qualification decision is granted immediately, and funding may occur as quickly as within one day.
- Loan limits: Loans available from $5,000 to $500,000.
- Repayment options: Repayment is set up via automatic checking account deductions. Payments are deducted either daily or weekly.
- Best for Small and mid-sized businesses.
Compare Business Loans
Swift Capital Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Swift Capital
- 501 Carr Rd #301
- Postal Code:
- United States