Find a Business Loans partner

Help me decide

4.8/5 (277 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Seek Capital

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Seek Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Great experience working with Seek Capital and the team! Very professional, responsive and thorough. The advisor I worked with followed up with me even after I received the funds to make sure I was all set. Thanks for caring!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Working with Seek Capital was great! My funding manager Austin did an awesome job guiding me through process. Not to mention he got me approved same day. They delivered on their promises. Thanks Seek Capital! I recommend this company.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I needed working capital to purchase inventory for our business so I reached out to Seek Capital and they got the money we needed for us and made it easy. They’re a great funding team! I appreciate the effort the seek capital team made to get the most money we could get and show us how to make it work.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

The team that worked on my account went above and beyond for me. I had probably a million questions and they were there for me for every single one. Not once annoyed (lol). Their communication and responsiveness is impressive and I’m glad I got to work with them. This team knows what they’re doing and will work with you to reach your goals.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I was turned down by Chase bank and another bank said it would take 3 months to go through the process. Feeling discouraged but when I spoke to the representative at Seek Capital I was blown away. I got funded in less than 2 weeks and I’m so impresses. Because of your service and fast turn around I was able to close a deal on a new real estate investment. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

Thank you Seek Capital for getting my business funded! We have been open for a little over a month now and I owe a huge thanks to Seek Capital. You guys were great, ready to help, and so supportive. Definitely recommend you!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

Small businesses need to reach out to Seek Business Capital so they can show you how they can help you. Their team is savvy and professional. They go above and beyond and I’m really thankful for coming across your company. Do your startup a favor, get to know Seek Capital.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Each person I had the pleasure of working with during my time with Seek Capital was nothing short of professional, caring and excellent at their job. They get me a line of credit that I qualified for and that made sense for my goals. Their turn around exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t believe how quickly the approvals started coming in. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Very positive experience with Seek Capital. I started a preschool and needed funds to get the supplies and furniture needed. They helped me get a lot more money than I needed and shared a lot of great advice and tools that can help in the future. It’s great to know there is a company out there looking out for all the small businesses and start ups.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

This company really under promises and over delivers! Within 1 day I got $47,000 after we were entertaining the idea of nearly half that. This is a team of experts you will be lucky to associate yourself with. I easily recommend this company! I had a fantastic experience working with their staff, and by far exceeded my “Seek Capital” expectations. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I would like to say that they were very helpful and provided great service. They really go overboard to help their customers and make the process easy to understand. I was nervous about how complex funding can be with hidden fees. Not with Seek Capital. Thanks for making this possible for me and being there every step of the way!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Respectable and transparent team to work with for any of your funding needs. Chase was very patient with me and gave me numerous amounts of options. Very professional and diligent. Strongly recommend for the beginners.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

My funding advisor Steve was amazing! He takes pride in providing excellent service to his customers. The process was simple and the loan was funded fast. Highly recommend! My funding advisor Steve was amazing! He takes pride in providing excellent service to his customers. The process was simple and the loan was funded fast. Highly recommend!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

SBC met our expectation and gave us great service and a great product. Everyone we worked with was prompt and professional and did all the heavy lifting for us. Use SBC for all your needs in the future!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

Seek Business Capital was an absolute pleasure to work with. The advisor I worked with clearly explained my options and helped secure the best program for my company's growth. I am very happy with the process!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I highly recommend using Seek Business Capital. When times call for additional cash for my plumbing business, they were the first people I called. Specifically Theo, he’s awesome! Very helpful, profession, and easy to work with. He was able to get my interest rates down and was such a pleasure to work with. Thanks for the support and positive experience.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

We were searching for an affordable line of credit during a time of growth to cover costs on multiple projects. Seek Business Capital helped us to start our next project while the others were finishing up. This was a huge help to us, as we continue our business growth.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Ruta was excellent. She followed up with me and didn't pressure me like other lenders had done in the past. She made the process quick, simple, and exactly what I needed for my business. I would recommend this firm.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Made things very fast and easy to get a loan I needed. A big thanks to Chase and the others I worked with. They were all extremely helpful and quick to get back to me. I couldn't have done it without the financing they gave me.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

We were very surprised by the customer service and time the funding advisor spent with us to make sure they truly understood what we were doing and why we were looking for funding. My business received the capital we needed to grow and we got into the best program for our needs. I highly recommend working with Seek Capital.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Thank you for believing in my small business! Seek Business Capital had my best interest at heart throughout the loaning process. They took the time to understand my business needs and plans. Quick approval makes for quick funds posted. Thanks for guiding me every step of the way!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Service I received from Seek Business Capital was beyond expectations. Being a small company in business for over a decade we have used several types of funding sources over the years. Banks aren’t ideal to go through for funding but Seek Business Capital was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for everything!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I’m not going to lie, I actually brushed off Seek Capital because I was hesitant, but to my amazement they blew me out of the water when I gave them the time of day. They did exactly what they said they would and provided me with the exact funding I was looking for. Amazing customer service!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Very smooth and efficient process. Worked with Austin. Knowledgeable and friendly guy. Received more money than I anticipated I would have. I highly recommend Seek Business Capital and their team of advisors.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

We inquired about Seek Business Capital and worked with Ruta. Very friendly! Our situation was one of a kind and complicated but she was attentive and got us the funding in our account within 4 days! It’s that simple! She’s great. Thank you Ruta!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

Amazing place! Chase was the advisor we worked with and he provided us with some good options for our inventory loans and we ended up signing a deal that we were very happy with. Nothing to complain about. Only great things!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I can’t say enough good things about Seek Capital. The funding advisor I worked with was on point with quick turnaround and low cost funding. They won’t waste your time and are very easy to work with. Friendly people too!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I can’t stress enough about the level of support and care I got from my time working with Seek Capital. They made me feel like family and really took on my business visions as their own. I got the working capital I needed and with a great offer. It’s the best of both worlds when you work with Seek Capital. Extremely grateful!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

So beyond happy with my experience with Seek Capital. Justin was beyond helpful and supportive. He got me the lowest rates and all with the easiest and fastest process I’ve had experience with before. My experience with Justin made me feel confident with my decision. Thank you Justin and team!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Seek Capital is the best! They helped me when I found myself in a crunch. They worked diligently to get me exactly what I needed and asked for. Responsive to my needs and easy process. They helped every step of the way!

Seek Capital Company Information