Find a Business Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

4.8/5 (277 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Seek Capital

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Seek Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Went to Seek Capital for a small business loan - cash to purchase a house to flip. Spoke to quite a few different people who assured us we would be able to get financing. No problem. Also, each team member mentioned discounts to their rates and fees. What actually happened was they applied for multiple credit cards in my name and would have kept going after 17 hits on my credit report which dropped my score from over 800 to in the 600's. Never got cash or loan. Only credit - which to get cash would have taken bank transfers and such to the tune of following a detailed script over 12 pages long. So now we have credit cards but no cash for the flip.

Like car salesmen - told us one thing and did something completely different. NOT HAPPY at all - and the fees were over $6500 - which they made me pay before they would advise on how to get cash. NOT professional. Do not let them bully you into signing and then tell you it will all work out - not to worry. Called for hours in the first few days and pressured us to continue. Go somewhere for hard lending money if cash is what you need. Apply for your own credit - this was a scam.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Having been through multiple funding applications and being treated like a number each time, I can honestly say it was very refreshing to be treated like a real person. The level of customer service at Seek Capital was A+ and it made all the difference in the world for me.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I was initially promised 40 grand in funding. Seek Capital got me 1700$ in accessible cash, then charged me 1650$. They are very nice and professional at first but will quickly turn rude and seedy. This company applies you for credit cards then tells you of all their partners and affiliates: this is not true. They don’t do anything you can’t do.This company is so shady they will try to rush you through the sign up process. Don’t sign anything with them. You will regret it. Save your $. They simply promised me one thing and didn’t deliver; now I still have to pay them? They say they are success driven but are merely scammers!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Seek Capital Business will keep you on the right track! I had no idea what to expect from them and I was treated with high respect even though most of the time I didn’t know what I was talking about. I was new and they were ready to walk me through everything I needed for my business. I recommend their services to anyone starting out.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

The best I can explain Seek Capital is that they took my personal business goal and my vision and made me feel like it was important to them and that is what makes them different from the rest. I highly recommend them because of their client care and their transparency. Very determined to help and ready to make the process effortless.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I felt like the time it has taken for our start up to come to a point of reality would never come to life! Once we called Seek Capital they directed us to the opportunities we needed to get our business started. Thank you!!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Our rep Austin was extremely patient and professional. He understood our needs and coordinated a line of credit that fit into our growing at home business. We are now where we need to be to bring our products to our customers homes quickly.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I can’t thank this company enough. The advisor I worked with was the only person who was able to vision my business plan with me and support me in getting the funding I needed to get going. I’m so glad I found them! They totally understand your situation and they are here to help you to succeed!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

We’ve never utilized this type of loan for our business but we’re also fairly new. It was time and my friend referred us to Seek Business Capital. Everyone was very professional, informative, and knowledgeable. We weren’t rushed and all promises were kept. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

My company was needing quick funding for a new project so I called Seek Capital and they were able to help us out. They’re a great choice and transparent about their process/fee. Thank you so much for your help. I’m grateful!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I would like to recommend this company to all my friends and family or any small or new business owner. Seek Capital is fast and serious about getting the job done. Thank you so much guys for your help.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

Seek Capital was honest, Friendly, and not pushy. I was very hesitant to do business with a funding company as I receive hundreds of solicitations a month from them, but Seek was different from the others. They wanted to hear what I had to say rather than giving me some sales pitch. They got me exactly what I was looking and delivered on time. Thank you Seek! I would highly recommend.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Ruta was awesome throughout the entire funding process. She stayed on top of everything and communicated with us throughout every step. We're so thankful for Seek Capital and their team of experts! Good Service and were worked with a very accommodating staff! They were nothing short of perfect. My loan got a little tricky in underwriting but Seek Capital's team was so precise and productive. They pushed through with us and we got the funding we needed. Highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Seek Capital is an excellent company to work with! The process was straight forward and quick funding. Every time I picked up the phone it was great to talk to someone who was friendly, eager to help and knowledgeable.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I used Seek Business Capital to get credit because I was short on funds one season. They have great options for small businesses and were very open about their fee and how their process works. I would refer anyone to them in a heartbeat.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

We spent countless hours talking with other companies and it always landed in a dead end. We had little hope that anyone could get us the loan we needed for our crossfit gym. It took some time but Theo brought that hope we needed to finally open our first location. Theo was fundamental in leading us to our dream.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Wonderful opportunities! Seek Capital was nothing but professional and showed their high level of care they take with their clients. Don't miss out on what they have to assist you in helping your business grow too.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I was a little anxious to start up my business model when Ruta my account representative told me all of the loan opportunities she could offer me. Once I let my guard down to the convenience and reliability Seek Capital has, I was on my way to making my dream a reality.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Seek Capital was a huge assistance in getting my business up and running. They took the time to really understand what my business down and how they could help us grow. I was very impressed by this company.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Excellent service, very helpful and was at ease being walked through the process. Thanks for the help! The offers I received exceeded my expectations by 100+! It was a great experience in acquiring funding! Would recommend to others who are struggling in finding financing. Excellent customer service and friendly experience.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

Theo was the man in charge of helping me throughout the process and he did wonderful. I was very happy with his attentiveness and productiveness. I felt like he really understood where I was coming from as well and was on the same page with me the entire time in terms of my financial goals. Thanks Theo and Seek Business Capital!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

This has been the best business experience I have ever had. The staff was great, kept me informed and we achieved more than we thought we could. Everyone was exceptional! I would recommend Seek Capital to any business that needs business funding or a new business that needs startup capital. Very pleased.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I worked with a women named Ruta and she was very helpful with the whole process. I felt like she was going above and beyond for me. She explained into detail what the goal was for my specific needs. Really understood my business vision. I was more than satisfied with the customer service.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

Chase is the best! He helped me tremendously in understanding the funding process. He was patient and diligent and always had a solution to my problems. If you’re lucky enough to have Chase as your advisor you won’t be disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

Chase is the best! He helped me tremendously in understanding the funding process. He was patient and diligent and always had a solution to my problems. If you’re lucky enough to have chase as your advisor you won’t be disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I worked with Justin during my funding process. He was very easy to work with and professional. Knows this line of work like the back of his hand and trustworthy. I appreciate his timeliness and that fact that he was true to his word on everything. Give him a call and he’ll make it happen for you.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Great experience overall. From the underwriting, approval, initial consultation, and the funding process it has all been great and easy. Excellent job getting me more money than I initially asked for. Happy to say I got fully funded according to my target and Seek Business Capital make it simple.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Seek Capital helped me step by step get funding for my business. Theo, was my funding manager and he was so helpful and knowledgeable about everything I asked him about. He offered great rates with the line of credit as well. Without them I wouldn’t know where to start with my business funding.

Seek Capital Company Information