5.00/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Not just for business owners, Seek Capital also offers mortgage lending services to those seeking homeownership. Once an application has been submitted, consumers should expect a response within 24-hours; If approved, funding is wired same-day.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

7 Seek Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 15, 2018

Chelsea was very helpful, very knowledgeable and understanding of my funding needs. She hit every option, and answered all my questions thoroughly. And last when she didn't have the answer she got an answer for me. She has a kind and understanding manner, she is a keeper for any business position within your company.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I had the distinct pleasure of working with Shannon **. If our call was recorded for training and monitoring purposes, I would encourage whom ever reads this review to listen to it. Shannon is who you want in this position. What sets her apart from most people is her ability to listen, understand, and engage. She was living my vision with me. No one does that! Hang on to her. She is a valued asset for any company.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Seek Capital is the best. I got consulting from them for free and they help me build a business plan for the 1st year of opening my online clothing shop. I also had a window cleaning business that they helped me get money for too. I love this company. I’m coming back next year if I need more credit cards.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I didn’t know where to start when I started my business. Most lenders wanted my bank statements and made sure I had monthly deposits which I did not have so none of them spent more than 2 mins with me on the phone. I found Seek and they totally exceeded my expectations since they work with only startup companies. I got the money I needed to open my real estate business and now flipping my first property! Thanks again Guys!

Original review: June 7, 2018

Wow. Thank goodness for the Seek Team! I got declined by everyone I talked to. These guys took the time to walk me through what I needed to do to get my restaurant up and running, from ordering equipment and creating a business plan, they were there every step of the way. Go Seek!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: June 5, 2018

Jackson ** and Francisca ** were an awesome duo in helping our business achieve our goals. The process was quick and painless. We appreciate all of the help. I would recommend you give Seek a look if you’re in the market for capital loans.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Seek business Capital team was quick and efficient! Help with all questions and made it easy. Responds back was quick and they were the fastest company to help with the process. I will definitely recommend to a Friend. They all did their part on completing everything before ending their call and never left you hanging with questions.

Seek Capital Company Information