4.94/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Not just for business owners, Seek Capital also offers mortgage lending services to those seeking homeownership. Once an application has been submitted, consumers should expect a response within 24-hours; If approved, funding is wired same-day.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

182 Seek Capital Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2019

I worked with Theo who was a very nice guy. Everything happened that I was prepped for - There was a lot of info needed for the application process, but he made it easy. I received my funds in a timely manner. No complaints. This isn’t a company that is done once they get their fee, but they continue to follow up and make sure you are all squared away. They look out for the best interest of their clients and make the funding process a breeze. I can’t say thank you enough.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I used Seek Capital to help me obtain the funding I needed to launch my new business outside of the house. They provide an easy process that results in multiple options that pays off. They work with a lot of startup companies so they understand the drive and motivation these owners have and then they share that with you. I truly felt like they wanted me to succeed and I was helped every step of the way throughout the funding process. They exceeded whatever expectations I had for a funding business and I am so pleased.

Original review: June 24, 2019

I came in contact with Edwin after being turned down by 2 other companies. My startup has encountered a few hiccups that made the right funding a make or break for me. Since my business was new and my credit score has taken some hits, I wasn’t feeling very optimistic about getting the funding. However, Edwin made my goals his own and I felt like he was very adamant about helping me. We moved along with the process and it was everything he said it would be. My company is now smooth sailing again and I couldn’t have done it without Edwin and the Seek Capital team.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I can't say enough good things about Seek Capital! Our business is a start up and since finding funds for start ups is nearly impossible, needless to say when we called Seek Capital, we were frustrated at the financing process. I'm happy to say that Seek Capital helped take that stress away. They got our business completely funded and the staff we worked with, Benjamin, Elizabeth and Ruta, were transparent about the whole process and incredibly professional and helpful throughout. Our business wouldn't be about to open if it wasn't for these three hard working individuals making it happen to support our small business venture! Thank you Seek Capital!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I sought funding for a small business and found Seek Business Capital on a google search. I spoke with Joe who was prompt to reach out to me. He was very helpful and explained everything… They really had a plan to achieve my startup goal. Once everything was set I spoke with Damani who worked with me in getting documents signed and moving forward with securing funding. Again, very knowledgeable and professional. During the process, I was blessed to secure funding through a friend. I reached out to Damani to explain that I needed to cancel and the first thing out of his mouth was Congratulations!

This team is really interested in securing finances and your success! I spoke with Cody the retention manager and he also congratulated me…these guys are on fire!! I’m trying to cancel their services and they can’t stop congratulating me, class acts all the way around! Cody even waived my cancellation fee that is clearly outlined in the contract. And thank me as a Veteran!! Great group… Talk to them if you need funding!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

Seek Business Capital is an extremely professional financial services company that make the process of obtaining financing easy. Working with Aaron has been great, he's very knowledgeable and enjoyable to work with. I highly recommend them to any business looking for working capital.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Edwin was very helpful and patient in answering all my questions. Great Customer Service! He assisted us with the business line of credit when our company needed it the most. Walked me through every step, was very helpful, and easily accessible. Very satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Outstanding! Seek Business Capital is a joy to work with. I really liked their process and the ease of it. I was approved for $60,000 and received the funds in about a week. During that time the process was painless and the people I worked with were efficient and moved quickly.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Seek Capital shorted me on my funding from what I was expecting but it was still enough for what I was looking for. I’m pretty confident it was better in the long run. I highly recommend them for their determination and hard work they put in for their customers.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

We had the pleasure of working with Ruta. She made sure we understood the process and each line of credit we were receiving. Seek Capital doesn’t charge anything up front so they only get paid if they help you. Only a win win. Thanks Ruta!

Seek Capital Company Information