2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.90/5

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Not just for business owners, Seek Capital also offers mortgage lending services to those seeking homeownership. Once an application has been submitted, consumers should expect a response within 24-hours; If approved, funding is wired same-day.

Protect your business

Find an insurance plan through CoverWallet

Get my quote

Protect your business

Find an insurance plan through CoverWallet

Get my quote

Seek Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Ruta was awesome throughout the entire funding process. She stayed on top of everything and communicated with us throughout every step. We're so thankful for Seek Capital and their team of experts! Good Service and were worked with a very accommodating staff! They were nothing short of perfect. My loan got a little tricky in underwriting but Seek Capital's team was so precise and productive. They pushed through with us and we got the funding we needed. Highly recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

This was a quick and painless experience. Our rep, Theo introduced himself and what they do very clearly. He was able to get us the funds we needed to grow our business in a matter of one week. The process may have been faster had I got the documents needed for processing to him quicker. They are great with follow up and I am very grateful for SBC. Thank you Theo and team!

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 18, 2019

We were looking for the best options online when Seek Capital reached out. Best phone call I’ve ever taken. They were quick to help and understand the goal we were focusing on. They took the time to understand both our long term and short term goals. It’s nice to have the support of people who share your long term vision. I knew exactly what to expect and we got the funding we needed in a short amount of time.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I needed money to start my real estate investing company, but it seemed impossible to be taken seriously. Not all start ups have the capital to get going and Seek Capital was the only company willing to work with me and take the time to understand my goals. They made it possible to get started and provided me with options too. Very impressed by the level of expertise and customer service I received.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Fastest funding there is without settling until the best offer is attained. I was approved same day and got what I needed in less than 2 days. I am so impressed with the team at Seek Capital. Everyone was extremely responsive and helpful. Please with the process and ecstatic about the funding I received. More than I thought. Huge thanks to Ruta for being my go-to when I needed some extra TLC with the process.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I was initially promised 40 grand in funding. Seek Capital got me 1700$ in accessible cash, then charged me 1650$. They are very nice and professional at first but will quickly turn rude and seedy. This company applies you for credit cards then tells you of all their partners and affiliates: this is not true. They don’t do anything you can’t do.This company is so shady they will try to rush you through the sign up process. Don’t sign anything with them. You will regret it. Save your $. They simply promised me one thing and didn’t deliver; now I still have to pay them? They say they are success driven but are merely scammers!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Seek Capital Business will keep you on the right track! I had no idea what to expect from them and I was treated with high respect even though most of the time I didn’t know what I was talking about. I was new and they were ready to walk me through everything I needed for my business. I recommend their services to anyone starting out.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

The best I can explain Seek Capital is that they took my personal business goal and my vision and made me feel like it was important to them and that is what makes them different from the rest. I highly recommend them because of their client care and their transparency. Very determined to help and ready to make the process effortless.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I felt like the time it has taken for our start up to come to a point of reality would never come to life! Once we called Seek Capital they directed us to the opportunities we needed to get our business started. Thank you!!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Our rep Austin was extremely patient and professional. He understood our needs and coordinated a line of credit that fit into our growing at home business. We are now where we need to be to bring our products to our customers homes quickly.

Seek Capital Company Information