Looking for a business loan provider?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.96/5

Seek Capital

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Not just for business owners, Seek Capital also offers mortgage lending services to those seeking homeownership. Once an application has been submitted, consumers should expect a response within 24-hours; If approved, funding is wired same-day.

View More View More

Seek Capital Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2019

I worked with Theo who was a very nice guy. Everything happened that I was prepped for - There was a lot of info needed for the application process, but he made it easy. I received my funds in a timely manner. No complaints. This isn’t a company that is done once they get their fee, but they continue to follow up and make sure you are all squared away. They look out for the best interest of their clients and make the funding process a breeze. I can’t say thank you enough.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I used Seek Capital to help me obtain the funding I needed to launch my new business outside of the house. They provide an easy process that results in multiple options that pays off. They work with a lot of startup companies so they understand the drive and motivation these owners have and then they share that with you. I truly felt like they wanted me to succeed and I was helped every step of the way throughout the funding process. They exceeded whatever expectations I had for a funding business and I am so pleased.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 1, 2019

I wasn’t exactly sure that I wanted to get funding for my start up, but realistically there was no other option. I needed to take the “plunge” and Seek Capital made that possible for me. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone! They want to help you and see you succeed. It was great working with such an amazing company that makes it easy for its clients. I got the money to fund my business and I couldn’t be more thankful to have come across this company.

Original review: June 24, 2019

I came in contact with Edwin after being turned down by 2 other companies. My startup has encountered a few hiccups that made the right funding a make or break for me. Since my business was new and my credit score has taken some hits, I wasn’t feeling very optimistic about getting the funding. However, Edwin made my goals his own and I felt like he was very adamant about helping me. We moved along with the process and it was everything he said it would be. My company is now smooth sailing again and I couldn’t have done it without Edwin and the Seek Capital team.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I can't say enough good things about Seek Capital! Our business is a start up and since finding funds for start ups is nearly impossible, needless to say when we called Seek Capital, we were frustrated at the financing process. I'm happy to say that Seek Capital helped take that stress away. They got our business completely funded and the staff we worked with, Benjamin, Elizabeth and Ruta, were transparent about the whole process and incredibly professional and helpful throughout. Our business wouldn't be about to open if it wasn't for these three hard working individuals making it happen to support our small business venture! Thank you Seek Capital!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Great experience working with Seek Capital and the team! Very professional, responsive and thorough. The advisor I worked with followed up with me even after I received the funds to make sure I was all set. Thanks for caring!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Working with Seek Capital was great! My funding manager Austin did an awesome job guiding me through process. Not to mention he got me approved same day. They delivered on their promises. Thanks Seek Capital! I recommend this company.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I needed working capital to purchase inventory for our business so I reached out to Seek Capital and they got the money we needed for us and made it easy. They’re a great funding team! I appreciate the effort the seek capital team made to get the most money we could get and show us how to make it work.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

The team that worked on my account went above and beyond for me. I had probably a million questions and they were there for me for every single one. Not once annoyed (lol). Their communication and responsiveness is impressive and I’m glad I got to work with them. This team knows what they’re doing and will work with you to reach your goals.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I was turned down by Chase bank and another bank said it would take 3 months to go through the process. Feeling discouraged but when I spoke to the representative at Seek Capital I was blown away. I got funded in less than 2 weeks and I’m so impresses. Because of your service and fast turn around I was able to close a deal on a new real estate investment. Thank you!

Seek Capital Company Information