Call toll free
4.82/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Not just for business owners, Seek Capital also offers mortgage lending services to those seeking homeownership. Once an application has been submitted, consumers should expect a response within 24-hours; If approved, funding is wired same-day.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

36 Seek Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Very nice, smart people, who listen to what you need, and work hard to get you to that point. It was a pleasure working with them, and I will definitely contact them (or suggest them to others) to my future needs.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I sought funding for a small business and found Seek Business Capital on a google search. I spoke with Joe who was prompt to reach out to me. He was very helpful and explained everything… They really had a plan to achieve my startup goal. Once everything was set I spoke with Damani who worked with me in getting documents signed and moving forward with securing funding. Again, very knowledgeable and professional. During the process, I was blessed to secure funding through a friend. I reached out to Damani to explain that I needed to cancel and the first thing out of his mouth was Congratulations!

This team is really interested in securing finances and your success! I spoke with Cody the retention manager and he also congratulated me…these guys are on fire!! I’m trying to cancel their services and they can’t stop congratulating me, class acts all the way around! Cody even waived my cancellation fee that is clearly outlined in the contract. And thank me as a Veteran!! Great group… Talk to them if you need funding!!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

We appreciate David and Ashley's kindness, patience and consideration during the whole process. They were both polite and courteous in our conversations with them. We are both satisfied with our experience with them and both are helpful. Seek Capital is a good company.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with Austin ** from Seek Capital. Austin was very thorough and clear in explaining the service provided by Seek Capital. I had some unforeseen changes in my business and was unable to move for at this time but will definitely look to use them when I am ready.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I found this online and I check it out and they call me right away and we discuss right away my financial concerns and the team was very helpful and act immediately and just few minutes I have already clear picture what I can get deals from it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

They Helped me get my business off the ground! If you need funding for your start up business this is the place to go. I am able to purchase equipment and cover payroll for my first 3 months while the revenue for my start up builds up.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Joe, Cristian, and your whole team was very professional, and went the extra mile for. I will definitely use you in the future if needed. I got a good offer from my boss, is why this did not work out for me. Thanks again.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Shannon was very kind and full of knowledge when I was looking for a line of funding. Very attentive and personable, if she did not have an answer right away the company got right back to me usually within a few hours. Thank You So Much!!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Great service, I had a great experience with the team. They really knew the product, and the how to get through the problems I was facing to get financial help opening a business. Although we did not finish the deal we worked, I would be able to get some things taken care of. I would be back to get the funds I need to do the job! Thanks again so very much for your efforts.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Austin at Seek was great to work with. Very open and clear on how the program worked. From the beginning, I felt very comfortable with the process and the people behind it took the time to explain it in detail. I would recommend the program to other startup and small business owners.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Chelsea was very professional in the loan process, resourceful and a great assistance. She answered all my questions patiently, I had applied other place for funding, but not with as good of an experience Highly recommend Seek Capital, Thank you again Chelsea!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I had a pleasant time working with Seek Capital, everyone that I dealt with on my funding was so helpful and understanding. They were able to get me the funding I needed even with all my issues on my computer it all came together. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Anthony ** was super helpful and explained the entire process. Would definitely work with him in the future. He was very helpful in outlining details about the nature of our business loan and was willing to work with us above and beyond what was required of him.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Business startup capital - The team at Seek Capital was able to be focused and courteous while going through the process; although I did not move forward with the funding, I was pleased with the professionalism of the staff and would not hesitate to do business with them again. Patrick ** was very attentive and understanding. Kudos to Seek Capital!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I had a great experience with Seek Business Capital. The staff were very helpful. From Heather to Richard to Shannon. They were very nice and respectful and understood my situation and concern. They was fair and also very kind. I would definitely recommend Seek Capital to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Hayden ** was a great support and really appreciated his effort and help. He did explained to me all the process very well. He tries his level best to achieve my goal. I was very happy with his support. He kept me with my funding progress, he scheduled the follow-up meetings, he always returned my calls.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Found Seek through an online inquiry and submitted an app through their website. Really appreciated the speedy response. Worked with both Cait and Nolan. High marks for professionalism and follow up. Never felt like folks weren't listening to me. Would use again when additional capital is needed for the business.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Dealing with Austin and the whole Seek team was a great pleasure. Very knowledgeable people. Will def being doing more business in the future. Friendly and accommodating staff. And actually answer and return phone calls. Not pushy and are there to help and if they don’t have the answers they get them. Highly recommended.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I was in need of money for an investment opportunity and the Seek team worked very quickly to help put together. I want to especially thank Edwin **, Rodje **, and Cody ** for the work they did. They were very responsive, articulate, and listened to my specific needs.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I personally want to give Kaylon and Big Thank You!! His follow through with this process has been truly amazing! I would like to add that his sense of urgency was the best I have ever received. I am so glad to be working together. Thanks again, Kaylon.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Edwin ** was extremely attentive and helpful in the process of funding a start-up business. I couldn’t believe how quick he worked. They all were very helpful in making me feel supported. I will always refer this company for anyone looking for funding endeavors!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Luke ** was great in my experience with SBC. He got the job done and exceeded my requests. I was very impressed with his professionalism. I will definitely refer anyone I know looking for funding for their business to Luke and SBC. I was very pleased with how simple the process was from start to finish.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Both Chelsea ** and Christian ** were extremely helpful and professional during the process. They helped me get a taxi and walked me through every step of the application. I will definitely recommend Seek to anyone who asks me where they can find funding. Kudos!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I would like to thank Ben **, Anthony ** and Cody ** for their help, professionalism and amazing customer service during our process and contact with "Seek Capital". If you are looking for a company that has a professional team but most important that has that "Human side" do not hesitate to contact them. On our experience as a startup business we can tell you that Seek capital is not just about the money is how they care and look to make a long lasting relationship between their customers. Thank you guys.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Seek Business Capital helps start-up and small business to fund capital. Chelsea **, a great funding advisor, has done good job for our start-up business to look for business funding. She is a professional finance advisor and give us lots of wise suggestion and idea to fund our business!

Original review: July 29, 2018

We found Courtney to be friendly and easy to speak with. She made the process easy and unintimidating from the start. The only criticism I can come up with is that she could listen better to make sure that she is on the same page with the customer on banking details. Besides that, Courtney was a pleasure to deal with.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Credit for my purchasing my first business. I will definitely refer Seek Capital to a friend, family or business acquaintance. From Marc to everyone in between all the way to Tiygera who closed out my account. I was treated with care and concern. All my dealings were prompt and professional. Thank you so very much for helping my dream come true.

Original review: July 2, 2018

When it came to business credit we knew not a thing. Knowing nothing creates skepticism, caution and a gazillion questions before you hesitatingly move forward. Seek Capital appears to know this, and appears to have hired people with the communication skills, knowledge of the business credit industry, who had the utmost patience to guide us through the application process, while creating within a new client (us) a comfort level and an excitement that what they say they will do for us is quite possible.

Two people come immediately to mind: Austin **l & Kaylon **. Austin offered suggestions that continually opened up ideas. One such idea was our engaging a credit partner. Austin would process that prospect within 24 hours so we immediately knew where we stood. And Kaylon sent us credit industry intel., to share with colleagues so they too could understand the processes: credit industry intel., even written by a competitor - who does that without having confidence in themselves. I can confidently say that we have a "financial team" with Seek Capital, as Austin & Kaylon were always ready to find a workable solution for our business.

Original review: June 19, 2018

The staff over at Seek are very savvy, smart and well-rounded. Ben is an amazing representative and was eager to assist me with being funded. The team walked me through every stage formally. I recommend anyone that needs funding to "Seek".

Original review: June 15, 2018

Chelsea was very helpful, very knowledgeable and understanding of my funding needs. She hit every option, and answered all my questions thoroughly. And last when she didn't have the answer she got an answer for me. She has a kind and understanding manner, she is a keeper for any business position within your company.

Seek Capital Company Information