4.85/5
Based on 13 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Not just for business owners, Seek Capital also offers mortgage lending services to those seeking homeownership. Once an application has been submitted, consumers should expect a response within 24-hours; If approved, funding is wired same-day.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

13 Seek Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I would like to thank Ben **, Anthony ** and Cody ** for their help, professionalism and amazing customer service during our process and contact with "Seek Capital". If you are looking for a company that has a professional team but most important that has that "Human side" do not hesitate to contact them. On our experience as a startup business we can tell you that Seek capital is not just about the money is how they care and look to make a long lasting relationship between their customers. Thank you guys.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Seek Business Capital helps start-up and small business to fund capital. Chelsea **, a great funding advisor, has done good job for our start-up business to look for business funding. She is a professional finance advisor and give us lots of wise suggestion and idea to fund our business!

Original review: July 29, 2018

We found Courtney to be friendly and easy to speak with. She made the process easy and unintimidating from the start. The only criticism I can come up with is that she could listen better to make sure that she is on the same page with the customer on banking details. Besides that, Courtney was a pleasure to deal with.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Credit for my purchasing my first business. I will definitely refer Seek Capital to a friend, family or business acquaintance. From Marc to everyone in between all the way to Tiygera who closed out my account. I was treated with care and concern. All my dealings were prompt and professional. Thank you so very much for helping my dream come true.

Original review: July 2, 2018

When it came to business credit we knew not a thing. Knowing nothing creates skepticism, caution and a gazillion questions before you hesitatingly move forward. Seek Capital appears to know this, and appears to have hired people with the communication skills, knowledge of the business credit industry, who had the utmost patience to guide us through the application process, while creating within a new client (us) a comfort level and an excitement that what they say they will do for us is quite possible.

Two people come immediately to mind: Austin **l & Kaylon **. Austin offered suggestions that continually opened up ideas. One such idea was our engaging a credit partner. Austin would process that prospect within 24 hours so we immediately knew where we stood. And Kaylon sent us credit industry intel., to share with colleagues so they too could understand the processes: credit industry intel., even written by a competitor - who does that without having confidence in themselves. I can confidently say that we have a "financial team" with Seek Capital, as Austin & Kaylon were always ready to find a workable solution for our business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: June 19, 2018

The staff over at Seek are very savvy, smart and well-rounded. Ben is an amazing representative and was eager to assist me with being funded. The team walked me through every stage formally. I recommend anyone that needs funding to "Seek".

Original review: June 15, 2018

Chelsea was very helpful, very knowledgeable and understanding of my funding needs. She hit every option, and answered all my questions thoroughly. And last when she didn't have the answer she got an answer for me. She has a kind and understanding manner, she is a keeper for any business position within your company.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I had the distinct pleasure of working with Shannon **. If our call was recorded for training and monitoring purposes, I would encourage whom ever reads this review to listen to it. Shannon is who you want in this position. What sets her apart from most people is her ability to listen, understand, and engage. She was living my vision with me. No one does that! Hang on to her. She is a valued asset for any company.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Seek Capital is the best. I got consulting from them for free and they help me build a business plan for the 1st year of opening my online clothing shop. I also had a window cleaning business that they helped me get money for too. I love this company. I’m coming back next year if I need more credit cards.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I didn’t know where to start when I started my business. Most lenders wanted my bank statements and made sure I had monthly deposits which I did not have so none of them spent more than 2 mins with me on the phone. I found Seek and they totally exceeded my expectations since they work with only startup companies. I got the money I needed to open my real estate business and now flipping my first property! Thanks again Guys!

Original review: June 7, 2018

Wow. Thank goodness for the Seek Team! I got declined by everyone I talked to. These guys took the time to walk me through what I needed to do to get my restaurant up and running, from ordering equipment and creating a business plan, they were there every step of the way. Go Seek!

Original review: June 5, 2018

Jackson ** and Francisca ** were an awesome duo in helping our business achieve our goals. The process was quick and painless. We appreciate all of the help. I would recommend you give Seek a look if you’re in the market for capital loans.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Seek business Capital team was quick and efficient! Help with all questions and made it easy. Responds back was quick and they were the fastest company to help with the process. I will definitely recommend to a Friend. They all did their part on completing everything before ending their call and never left you hanging with questions.

Seek Capital Company Information

6420 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 600
Los Angeles
855-978-6106
www.seekcapital.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business