Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Not just for business owners, Seek Capital also offers mortgage lending services to those seeking homeownership. Once an application has been submitted, consumers should expect a response within 24-hours; If approved, funding is wired same-day.

View More View More

Seek Capital Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2019

I worked with Theo who was a very nice guy. Everything happened that I was prepped for - There was a lot of info needed for the application process, but he made it easy. I received my funds in a timely manner. No complaints. This isn’t a company that is done once they get their fee, but they continue to follow up and make sure you are all squared away. They look out for the best interest of their clients and make the funding process a breeze. I can’t say thank you enough.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I used Seek Capital to help me obtain the funding I needed to launch my new business outside of the house. They provide an easy process that results in multiple options that pays off. They work with a lot of startup companies so they understand the drive and motivation these owners have and then they share that with you. I truly felt like they wanted me to succeed and I was helped every step of the way throughout the funding process. They exceeded whatever expectations I had for a funding business and I am so pleased.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 1, 2019

I wasn’t exactly sure that I wanted to get funding for my start up, but realistically there was no other option. I needed to take the “plunge” and Seek Capital made that possible for me. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone! They want to help you and see you succeed. It was great working with such an amazing company that makes it easy for its clients. I got the money to fund my business and I couldn’t be more thankful to have come across this company.

Original review: June 24, 2019

I came in contact with Edwin after being turned down by 2 other companies. My startup has encountered a few hiccups that made the right funding a make or break for me. Since my business was new and my credit score has taken some hits, I wasn’t feeling very optimistic about getting the funding. However, Edwin made my goals his own and I felt like he was very adamant about helping me. We moved along with the process and it was everything he said it would be. My company is now smooth sailing again and I couldn’t have done it without Edwin and the Seek Capital team.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I can't say enough good things about Seek Capital! Our business is a start up and since finding funds for start ups is nearly impossible, needless to say when we called Seek Capital, we were frustrated at the financing process. I'm happy to say that Seek Capital helped take that stress away. They got our business completely funded and the staff we worked with, Benjamin, Elizabeth and Ruta, were transparent about the whole process and incredibly professional and helpful throughout. Our business wouldn't be about to open if it wasn't for these three hard working individuals making it happen to support our small business venture! Thank you Seek Capital!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Seek Capital Business will keep you on the right track! I had no idea what to expect from them and I was treated with high respect even though most of the time I didn’t know what I was talking about. I was new and they were ready to walk me through everything I needed for my business. I recommend their services to anyone starting out.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

The best I can explain Seek Capital is that they took my personal business goal and my vision and made me feel like it was important to them and that is what makes them different from the rest. I highly recommend them because of their client care and their transparency. Very determined to help and ready to make the process effortless.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I felt like the time it has taken for our start up to come to a point of reality would never come to life! Once we called Seek Capital they directed us to the opportunities we needed to get our business started. Thank you!!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Our rep Austin was extremely patient and professional. He understood our needs and coordinated a line of credit that fit into our growing at home business. We are now where we need to be to bring our products to our customers homes quickly.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I can’t thank this company enough. The advisor I worked with was the only person who was able to vision my business plan with me and support me in getting the funding I needed to get going. I’m so glad I found them! They totally understand your situation and they are here to help you to succeed!

Seek Capital Company Information