2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5

Seek Capital is a business investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Seek Capital specializes in funding for start-ups and small business owners however they also offer additional products such as a comprehensive viability assessment and business planning services among others.

Not just for business owners, Seek Capital also offers mortgage lending services to those seeking homeownership. Once an application has been submitted, consumers should expect a response within 24-hours; If approved, funding is wired same-day.

Are you a sole proprietor?

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Are you a sole proprietor?

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Seek Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seek Capital?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Seek Capital Business will keep you on the right track! I had no idea what to expect from them and I was treated with high respect even though most of the time I didn’t know what I was talking about. I was new and they were ready to walk me through everything I needed for my business. I recommend their services to anyone starting out.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

The best I can explain Seek Capital is that they took my personal business goal and my vision and made me feel like it was important to them and that is what makes them different from the rest. I highly recommend them because of their client care and their transparency. Very determined to help and ready to make the process effortless.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

Seek Capital was honest, Friendly, and not pushy. I was very hesitant to do business with a funding company as I receive hundreds of solicitations a month from them, but Seek was different from the others. They wanted to hear what I had to say rather than giving me some sales pitch. They got me exactly what I was looking and delivered on time. Thank you Seek! I would highly recommend.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Ruta was awesome throughout the entire funding process. She stayed on top of everything and communicated with us throughout every step. We're so thankful for Seek Capital and their team of experts! Good Service and were worked with a very accommodating staff! They were nothing short of perfect. My loan got a little tricky in underwriting but Seek Capital's team was so precise and productive. They pushed through with us and we got the funding we needed. Highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

We spent countless hours talking with other companies and it always landed in a dead end. We had little hope that anyone could get us the loan we needed for our crossfit gym. It took some time but Theo brought that hope we needed to finally open our first location. Theo was fundamental in leading us to our dream.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Went to Seek Capital for a small business loan - cash to purchase a house to flip. Spoke to quite a few different people who assured us we would be able to get financing. No problem. Also, each team member mentioned discounts to their rates and fees. What actually happened was they applied for multiple credit cards in my name and would have kept going after 17 hits on my credit report which dropped my score from over 800 to in the 600's. Never got cash or loan. Only credit - which to get cash would have taken bank transfers and such to the tune of following a detailed script over 12 pages long. So now we have credit cards but no cash for the flip.

Like car salesmen - told us one thing and did something completely different. NOT HAPPY at all - and the fees were over $6500 - which they made me pay before they would advise on how to get cash. NOT professional. Do not let them bully you into signing and then tell you it will all work out - not to worry. Called for hours in the first few days and pressured us to continue. Go somewhere for hard lending money if cash is what you need. Apply for your own credit - this was a scam.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Having been through multiple funding applications and being treated like a number each time, I can honestly say it was very refreshing to be treated like a real person. The level of customer service at Seek Capital was A+ and it made all the difference in the world for me.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I was initially promised 40 grand in funding. Seek Capital got me 1700$ in accessible cash, then charged me 1650$. They are very nice and professional at first but will quickly turn rude and seedy. This company applies you for credit cards then tells you of all their partners and affiliates: this is not true. They don’t do anything you can’t do.This company is so shady they will try to rush you through the sign up process. Don’t sign anything with them. You will regret it. Save your $. They simply promised me one thing and didn’t deliver; now I still have to pay them? They say they are success driven but are merely scammers!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I felt like the time it has taken for our start up to come to a point of reality would never come to life! Once we called Seek Capital they directed us to the opportunities we needed to get our business started. Thank you!!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Our rep Austin was extremely patient and professional. He understood our needs and coordinated a line of credit that fit into our growing at home business. We are now where we need to be to bring our products to our customers homes quickly.

Seek Capital Company Information