Marlin Business Services Corp.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 21, 2009

1 Marlin Business Services Corp. Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: July 21, 2009

I was sold security equipment in case of inherent problems. The equipment has been repaired three times and continues to break down... Marlin Leasing Corp. is the third party lease holder. A paper was given to me on the day of the sale, and I do not ever remember signing. Secondly, I called them so they could help me figure out what to do and they have been rude stating," It is your problem and it cannot be cancel." According to the last repair. The system is out... I have paid $5,000. for equipment that doe not work... I have had it for about 2 years and a half and it worked only for about 8 months. It is broken merchandise.

They gave me a contact number to their vendor that was disconnected. The last two salesman no longer work for the company. They claim that I still owe approx. $7,000. and the equipment is still sitting on the floor. I really pleaded with them to help me remediate or find a solution and they were screaming at me that it is my problem... At this point, they call me every day to my business, my home, my cell phone and they are sending letter to my business and my home. It is becoming a harassment and it is irritating me. That is why I believe America is falling apart. Nobody wants to do their job. According to their lease agreement, I promise to keep and use the equipment in my business, but it does not work and it cannot be repaired.

Marlin Business Services Corp. expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Marlin is a publicly held company that provides commercial equipment financing and working capital loans to businesses nationwide.

• Products: Marlin offers four types of funding: vendor financing, equipment financing for business, funding stream business loans and franchise funding.

• Interest rates: Various interest rates available.

• Service: Easy access to Marlin is available by phone or email. Applicants can also complete an online application.

• Borrower qualifications: Available from customer service representative.

• Loan limits: Available from customer service representative.

• Repayment options: Flexible payments and terms. No down payment and fixed monthly payments available.

• Best for: Small and mid-sized businesses, local businesses, expanding businesses and firms seeking equipment leasing funding.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg

www.marlinfinance.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use