Call toll free
4.32/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2010, Imperial Advance has secured over $500 million in funding for more than 10,000 business owners. Imperial offers a variety of financing options with a dedicated staff of consultants to help you find the best solution for your company. Through their in-house funding programs and their extensive network of lenders, Imperial Advance provides access to cutting edge funding that can be available in as little as 24 hours. You can apply online or work directly with a consultant over the phone to find the best loan for your business today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Imperial Advance Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Imperial Advance advertised to us so we called them when we were moving our business. The loan application process was easy and I'm very satisfied with it. We worked with the funding consultant, Max **, and he was very professional and attentive to all our needs. We went through email and spoke on the phone and he was very fast. I will suggest Imperial Advance to other people.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I wanted to increase the business. The rep that we worked directly from Imperial Advance was excellent and friendly. We applied for a business commercial loan and the process was fast and easy. Everything was straightforward and the contract was pretty simple. There was no collateral, there were no gimmicks and their price was excellent. The funding was great and it was immediate. We got the money on time when we need it. We'd be using it for advertising and we used it to pay the bills and business needs. I'd definitely recommend my friends to go with Imperial Advance.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

We have a business and we needed to get some cash. I then got a business cash advance loan from Imperial Advance because their rate was better and I like their hustle. They also do what I needed them to do. The loan process was painless. I've started it for over a month now. I spoke with a rep on the phone and I told them our needs. Because I’m a mortgage underwriter, we didn’t have that much fluff. He was professional, honest and didn’t overpromise things, which we appreciated. We sent our application through email and sent them the documents and they got back to us within 48 hours. Their cost, however, was a little high for the service that I received.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Working with Imperial Advance is easy. My funding consultant was Fernando and he was nice, easy to contact and helpful. He told me what to get and all, and I only sent three months bank statements. I got a cash advance and everything worked quickly. Everything has been good, especially the service.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We’re expanding and we're getting another truck so we sought Imperial Advance's services. We applied for a business loan and the owner said that the loan process was easy and we're hoping to get another one soon. The cost in relation to the quality of the service was good too. It helped our company to grow.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imperial Advance?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We had a very good experience with Imperial Advance. We got the loan and it helped in our business. We appreciate it and everything's good. We take care of the loan, each bill is coming to us and we're trying to do very good in the business to take care of our bill.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

We needed a little working capital, but we had all of our capital stolen from a credit card theft, so I thought of getting financial services. Also, while working with the banks, some of the transactions were taking up to 90 days to get cleared. I had gone to a loan company but I didn't qualify for their loan program. That lender recommended Imperial Advance to me and gave me their phone number. They also told me that this company was the best right underneath them that we could use.

Imperial Advance’s application process was very easy. I filled out my information first. They didn’t do a hard pull on my credit; they just checked if they could work with me and they went from there. Their rep, Max, went out and tried to find a matching loan to what my needs were. However, it took him a little longer to find it and it went a couple of days where I didn't hear anything back, so I called them. Max could have sent a follow-up email or made a phone call to say, "Hey, we're still working this. This is what we're doing." But I am happy with Max. He was great and pretty good to work with. He kept me in the loop and if I called him and the call went to voicemail, he would return my call. If I have something I didn't understand, he’d explain everything too. And although it was back and forth, it was a good back and forth communication.

Max brought me back a few different options, and I decided to go with the smaller option to see if it's something that's going to work for me and work for them. Imperial Advance then sent me the contract which was easy to fill out and sign. Then, I got it back to Max the same day. He also asked for some tax information and it was a fast turnaround. So far, I am happy with the cost and the quality of service I received from this company.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

We needed some quick cash-flow so we sought Imperial Advance’s services. They were easy to work with and they responded very well to what we needed and when we needed it. I'm not completely happy with any kind of interest, but it was good, better than some other lenders. It was overall a good experience.

Imperial Advance Company Information