Finance Store Business Loans

Research top Business Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Finance Store Business Loans:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

They couldn't help me in any of my questions that I asked of them, I was always directed toward the loan officer rather than the manager because the employee was not knowledgeable in business loans. There were at least 6 page of the application and it seemed as though it took an eternity filling out the forms, including any past business loans that I may have had which I didn't, this was my first business loan and I felt like I was being penalized for my answers. The rates I thought were locked in but I was quickly deceived into almost applying for higher interest rate when the rate I wanted wasn't offered. I almost left till they told me about first-time business loans after the fact. There weren't very many tools available online unless you specifically asked for them after answering a bunch of questions about which loan I was applying for.

They spoke clearly so I could understand them. They let me take my time follow instructions so I didn't feel rushed. I did not have to wait or talk to a computer. The application was very straightforward, not a long history from 29 yrs ago when they already knew it. Part of the process was oral which made it personal and comfortable. Any rates and variables were clearly wrote out and they also went over it orally so nothing was left out. They were very patient with me while I sorted it out. I was extremely interested in the cloud features. I am also able to manage my account on my own from anywhere I am at!

The employees were very understanding to what I needed. I had one financial assistant. They helped me get started. The applying was fast. Being approved was fast. I recommend them. The application process took 15 minutes. I was with one financial application advisor. She was very helpful into deciding what loan would be best for me. The terms were excellent. You don't pay back until 90 days. No interest for a year. After that year your interest is only 10 percent of what you earn. They are on Facebook you can apply online. Yahoo you can apply online or by telephone or by a loan near you. It's very fast. Application is very understandable. The tellers by phone are caring and very understanding.

They were very helpful and efficient. They were nice and prompt, however I felt if I had had a bigger loan they would've been more helpful. I understand I was applying for a loan, but I think certain information should be used for different types of loans. They have worked with me whenever I needed extra time. The terms are easy to comply with as well. You can get the information needed online and you can get rates, you can apply, but you'll still need to speak to someone either over the phone or in person for some aspects.

Always have answers to my questions. Even if I don't like them. They are knowledgeable about their product and usually show empathy. They usually are prompt with responses. I was satisfied. It took a while to fill out the paperwork. The response time was fairly quick. I felt like a priority. The overall process was efficient. I was able to get my loan on time. I obviously always want better terms. Their rates were comparable to other companies. I hope there are no hidden surprises but I have a general distrust of loan companies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finance Store Business Loans?

It's the best customer support. All that I need, help with my loan understanding, they explain very well. They are all very polite and helpful. I'm glad to have business with this company. Application process is very fast. All clean and good. They know their job and they are very good professionals. My family joining this company. It's all good. Terms and rates are in high position! Employees work very hard to make high quality and to make customers be happy. I like all about them. Online tools are very understand and easy to use. You can understand where you need to press for your needs. It's all work very good. You don't have to spend all day.

It was somewhat useful to me but I did not really need it as I cannot use every bit of the loan when I borrow as the cost was less than expected when I re-avail at so it was cheap than expected. Called in as it was easier than navigating the website and all that but from what I saw not bad, nothing special or bad from my limited experience.

The employees there were really nice. They explained everything carefully and thoroughly. They treated me and my family with the utmost respect. I'd highly recommend. It was very simple. Not too boring like a lot of other application processes that I've done in the past. The questions were straight to the point and if I didn't understand something help was always there. The rates and terms experience was very nice. It didn't take too much work which is always a good thing. lol. But overall it went pretty well. :) The online tools were really satisfying. If they didn't have the online tools, I wouldn't even know where to begin. lol.

They were very courteous and helpful through the whole process. I like that they returned my call if I ever had a question of any kind or an issue to discuss with them about the process and timing for my loan. It seemed to be a straightforward process. As usual there were many documents and different information to get together for the whole process. It did not seem to be any more difficult than any other company. I was satisfied with the rate and the terms on my loan. In the customer's eyes the rate could always be less, but I believe they gave me a fair and comparable rate to any other lender. The tools available online were helpful and allowed me to use them fairly easily. I have no complaints about the different tools I had access to.

I was treated with courtesy and respect and I was helped with definition in my essential needs for my business goals. Expectations and repayment guidelines were made very clear. Working with the representative helped simplify the process. What materials needed were spelled out to me. Careful consideration and patience along with a professional attitude helped bolster my confidence. The terms could not have been more clearly defined. I was taken through a step by step process where all contingencies were explained, any questions were thoroughly answered. Navigating the online was adaptive to my skills and I felt comfortable in the process. I did not find it frustrating at all. I was able to monitor everything step by step.

Customer Support was able to answer any questions I usually had in a very good turnaround time. Usually within a business day. Very happy with the support I received. Application process was pretty straightforward and simple to complete. Did not have any issues completing the application. I was very happy with the overall process. The rates were very competitive. The terms were very reasonable. Compared with other companies, this was near the top of the list and one of the more competitive rates and terms. The online tools were okay. I did not use too many of them since I did not need to use too many of these online tools. But the online tools that I did use were fairly user-friendly.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

FinanceStore was founded in 2000 and helps small businesses access financing. They offer business loans, including SBA guaranteed loans, as well as equipment, retirement and franchise funding.

• Retirement Funding: FinanceStore’s Retirement Funding option allows those with money in a retirement fund to access that money without being taxed or otherwise penalized for using it for their business. This option gives customers access to funding without taking out a loan or negatively impacting their credit.
  • Blog: On the company’s blog, small business owners can research loan options, different types of credit scores and business trends. They can also read about FinanceStore clients and their successes.
  • Franchising: Entrepreneurs who want to purchase a franchise can work with FinanceStore to obtain the necessary funds to invest. Funding Specialists can also help their clients understand how to expand their current franchises.
  • Client Portal: The FinanceStore website has a dedicated section for clients. They can log in to see the status of their application, view communications with and documents from FinanceStore and use a collaborative calendar to keep track of upcoming payments or other tasks.
  • SBA guaranteed loans: Small business owners looking for an SBA guaranteed loan can apply through FinanceStore. The financing company processes applications and gets approved clients funds more quickly than traditional banks.
  • Best for FinanceStore caters to clients looking for loans or other funding for their small business.

Compare Business Loans