Consumer Complaints and Reviews
Very nice people. Cooperated well with me and did not become impatient. This company is amazing! The application process took a lot longer than I thought it would. Overall, the other services made up for it, but this was a hassle. Would still recommend. Terms and rates were amazing, so get a business loan from this amazing company. Online tools made my time with this company a lot easier and efficient. It didn't hurt my head or make me want to die.
Very helpful, nice. They answered all my questions. They are beyond the most nicest people I have talked to over the phone. Never had a bad day with them. It was sort of long. Could have been a bit shorter but the woman who was helping me made it fun and helped me laugh so wasn't too bad. Like I said could have been done better. Terms are nice. Not too bad. I like how easy it was to understand. Never repeated itself. Kinda hard to understand but I would still recommend them over anyone else. I got a hold of them and they explained how to use the website very well.
Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
More about Barbara→
Founded in 1998, Can Capital offers a wide range of loans as well as an online tool to help determine the best available funding options. Can Capital works to create an individualized experience for each client and their business' needs.
- Products: Small business loans and merchant cash advances including inventory and equipment loans are available. Their Daily Remittance Platform TM and proprietary risk models yield higher funding approval rates and broader small business financing options than competitors products.
- Interest rates: Dependent upon business’ strength and/or borrower’s creditworthiness.
- Service: Online customer service representatives available.
- Borrower qualifications: For merchant cash advances, borrower must have an established business and accept credit card payments. For merchant cash advances and business loans, company is assessed based upon various factors such as sales, time in business and performance.
- Fast approval process: Rapid approval process and funding available in as little as 2 business days.
- Loan limits: Business loans range from $2,500 to $150,000 and can vary in term from four to 24 months. Merchant cash advances range from $5,000 to $150,000 and don’t have a fixed term or maturity date.
- Repayment options: Several repayment options are available depending on the type of loan. Cash advances are repaid with variable daily debits from the businesses credit card receipts and depend upon sales. Fixed business loan payments are automatically withdrawn from the business bank account daily.
- Best for Small and mid-sized businesses.
Compare Business Loans
Can Capital Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Can Capital
- Year Founded:
- 414 W 14th Street, 3rd Floor
- New York
- Postal Code:
- United States