Bizfi

Compare Business Loans

Research top Business Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They give me a lot of enough, on specific things I would like to know about. Such as promotions, prices and their quality is very good. Employees are always friendly. Even though it's a long process, it is worth it. I was very pleased with the quality and customer service. My whole family is signed up to the service. If I had an error that occurred online or in person it is usually looked at in 24 hours, and they would respond in less than 3 days. Rates are moderate not the best. Items are very durable. Even though the reviewing process is a little longer than I expected it is worth it. Every product is unique and I am satisfied. Online tools can be good or bad. Depends on your experience with online tools. Anyone could get used to it. Just have to learn the basics. Once you got that all learned out youre on your way to a good experience.

They were very helpful and opened my eyes to the industry. Before I did not know much about the loans, but thanks to them, I'm confident about making my decision. Application process are always stressful for me (especially those that involve money), but I think theirs went smoother than what I have experienced in the past. I would recommend. Rate and Terms are important. I'm not sure if I received the best, but I think it was alright. Their service mirrors their price quite well. I came across them online so that shows that their online process is great. Bizfi is a good choice and their site is well made and I liked it very much.

Easy to deal with. Quick service. Provided me answers to all the questions I had in a quick and friendly manner. Contacted me again later via email to make sure everything was in order. The process was easy to navigate. Very straightforward and not at all confusing. Didn't contain difficult information. Easy to do online which is very convenient. Rates are easily explained. And are good information. Terms are easy to understand and nothing out of the ordinary. Very good process as a whole. Lots of useful online tools. Easy to manage and navigate. Very quick and convenient to use. Makes it easy to be able to do everything online and not have to call anyone.

I didn't really have many issues. In general I thought it was about average. I remember once when I was a young lad that I had a very rough experience when I was working my lemonade stand. It was very frustrating. This process of application was nothing like that. The overall process wasn't very much fun because initially I started with a lower rate and then they upped it. Banks. Do they always work like this? I just wanted some money to build my business. I remember the first time I logged into Facebook. It really was world changing for me. I used to be able to only talk to my friends via messages or on their walls - it left me feeling rather engaged. I didn't quite feel this way on your website, but it was somewhat close.

The customer support was very helpful. They were able to help with all the things that I needed help with, including what the prepayment penalty is. I went online to their website and filled out all the information that they required, and they got back to me within a day. They were very secure with my information and they had quite a streamlined application process. I had great terms from Bizfi. They had great APR interest rates. I felt like the rates they advertised were quite circumstantial and they surprised me with the teaser rates. The online tools that Bizfi had were very helpful in order to evaluate my payments and allowed me to set up automatic bill payments. The other tools that they had like the interest rate estimator was really helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bizfi?

It's good, I never have any problems. They are always helpful. My money is safe. They're friendly people. Nice price and my money is secure. The application was super easy and many people helped me on it. I gained money.

Customer support is friendly as well as very helpful. I'd totally recommend them to my friends. I'd also recommend them to my family as they are very helpful. The application process was very fast. I had to have a professional install my unit. He got the job done right and he did it fast as well. I am satisfied with the rates as well as the terms. I like my product and will be a happy customer for many years to come. At least I hope so. The online tools were very helpful. It took me a while to figure it out, but I got it right. Fast and easy. I'd recommend them to my friends as well as my family.

They were easy to get in contact with and they were able to answer my questions quickly and accurately. They were also proactive in their advice which I liked. I did have a few questions which they were able to help me with. I was completely satisfied with getting the loan. This was the most important aspect to me and why I chose Bizfi. Their rates were very competitive with the competition. Their terms were standard and were in line with other providers. I did need a bit of help, which I was able to get from their customer support. They even gave me some tips to help me in the future.

There was easy to find customer service contact information. When calling the wait time to speak to a representative was reasonable. Representatives seem knowledgeable. There wasn't too much paperwork. Most everything needed could be done over the Internet. There was also live chat to help along the way. Terms were easily available to read over and also to access later if needed. Rates were okay. After speaking with others we could have done better. If you didn't want to call in to speak to a representative you could find almost all answers online. Directions contact information and trading history at your fingertips.

Very nice and always called right back. Tom handled my case and I had one contact through the whole loan process. It was really fast too. I got my loan in about 2 weeks. The application was simple. I think it was like two pages. I did the whole thing in a pdf and mailed it in and they called me when they got it. I got a great rate and the terms are very fair. I plan to tell my other small businesses friends about the rate I got and the fair terms. They had good online tools but I would prefer to apply completely online or even mobile on my phone.

Very involving with their customers and put us number one as the customers. They are great place to receive a business loan for any business. They have exceptional customer service that put me first. It was a quick process that I applied for over the phone and make it easy and simple to receive proper loan. Make it easy to also apply online and it fast and simple to do from there also. Had all the information pertaining any concerns I may of had. I received adequate enough information in my terms. Made it very clear so nothing would be confusing to me or other customers also. Provided me with great tools as a customer and as an applicant also. They make it simple to apply and empowered to be a customer. Great business ethics.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

Bizfi was founded in 2005, and was originally Merchant Cash and Capital. The company and its family of companies have given over 30,000 small businesses access to $1.7 billion in alternative financing.

• Multiple options: Bizfi’s proprietary platform is an automated system that gives applicants access to and information about multiple financing options. Business owners can contact a funding concierge at any point in the application process to receive help or additional information.
  • Diverse products: Business owners looking for funding have access to a diverse group of products with terms ranging from a few months to 10 years. Finance options include invoice financing, lines of credit, medical financing and financing SBA guaranteed loans.
  • Clear information: Those trying to decide on which kind of financing is best for their business can clearly see the benefits of each different types of financing that Bizfi offers. The products section of Bizfi’s website clearly outlines the benefits of each product.
  • Success stories: The Bizfi website features several client’s success stories. Interested consumers can read about how other businesses have used money from Bizfi to increase their profits. The website includes businesses’ stories from all 50 states.
  • Online resources: Bizfi’s blog includes stories with business tips and news. The company is also active on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, so applicants can learn more about the company and financing news.
  • Best for Bizfi offers financing options to meet the needs of many different businesses.

Compare Business Loans