Customer Reviews

4.37/5
based on 1,338 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I don't get out to shop and in the last couple of years, I had read Easy Rest's advertisement several times. That was how I made my choice and when it was brought in, I loved it. I love the bed. It’s wonderful. It’s the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I sleep like I've never slept before. Because of my health, I use the tipping part where the bottom and the top part move up. I also use the light underneath the bed and the light on the remote. I had a hospital bed for nine years before I got the East Rest bed and it doesn't compare. On top of that, everyone that I have talked to with Easy Rest has been very nice and polite.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I have bad arthritis. So, I got an Easy Rest bed so I could elevate my feet and my head. Their delivery team was great. They set up everything and were really polite about doing it. Since getting my Easy rest, raising my feet up and keeping my back up has been helping my back not get sore when I get up. It keeps my head clear as well. Overall, my new bed keeps me comfortable and it's 100% better than the bed I had before.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

The Easy Rest bed is good for your health. Get it. It's worth it. I had constantly seen it on the TV and I said, “Man, I need that bed. I sure do.” I finally got it and I love the bed. I had my previous bed for about 20 years and it couldn't let up. So I used to have to sleep with six pillows to lay my head on. I have a digestive cyst and when I lay my head down too low, I would wake up choking at night because the gastric reflux is coming up out of my mouth. I also had two surgeries on both of my legs and they swell. So it’s good that, with the Easy Rest bed, I can elevate my legs for the swelling to go down.

I also had back surgery and I have a rod, bolts and screws in my back. It's been about three weeks that I've had the Easy Rest bed and my back doesn’t hurt now like it used to. I'd be asleep so good. The sales representative I had dealt with was gentle and nice too. He explained and walked through everything. Even the ones who brought the bed let me know with everything, if I want the bed higher or what. They were nice.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I read about Easy Rest, and then I decided I wanted to try and see if it would help me rest better. The representatives at Easy Rest were wonderful. They were thorough, very nice and very kind. The delivery team was wonderful, too. My Easy Rest bed is wonderful and I don’t regret getting it. I've slept in it every night since I’ve had it. I use the bottom part and the top part the most, and they help me rest better. I don’t have a backache when I get up. Get an Easy Rest bed.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

Easy Rest's sales rep was very nice. He was helpful and trying to assure me that I would be happy with the bed, but he wasn’t pushy trying to make me buy it. The guys that came and put the bed were all helpful and nice that I know I was comfortable with it. One had me sit and lay on the bed and work the remote with it. I was pleased with the product. I get a better night’s rest and it’s good for my reading. I like to read in bed so I can raise myself up to a height that's comfortable. And even when my legs are tired, I can lay back and lift them up and that’s a help also.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I had my older mattress for four years then I got an Easy Rest bed which I can operate. It moves and I use the raising the head and feet feature. Now, I sleep a lot better. The sales representative who sold it to me was a good guy and he had a video to show me everything which was great. The delivery team was good too and they were early to deliver so it didn't take long for me to get the bed. Except for the set of rollers they left, I’m satisfied with the bed. Easy Rest is a good company and they got great beds.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Easy Rest has got one hell of a good product. I like the construction of the bed, the presentation and the honesty of the man that sold me the bed. I’ve had my previous bed for about six years and there is no comparison. With the Easy Rest, it’s easier for me to go to sleep now.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Easy Rest's sales rep was very nice and he answered our questions before we asked. He was very knowledgeable and interested in what we were saying. I went down the hall with him and he put me on the bed to show me the difference between the pillows and everything like that. I like the raise and the elevation. My husband is handicapped and that’s a help. I also like the vibration and I set it to just enough to lure me to sleep.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

My experience with Easy Rest is great. I had a good interaction with the sales representative, and the delivery team was perfect. They were friendly and professional. The only thing is I’m still waiting for my bill. I was told I would get a bill in 10 days, but up to now, I did not get a bill to know where I have to pay, which eventually will mess my credit up. Other than that, my Easy Rest bed is 100% better than the old bed that I had for seven years. I use the head and the foot features the most. I’m on my feet the whole day for the job that I do. So, I put the foot up when I’m lying. And then if I wanna look at the TV for awhile, I bring my head up.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I saw an advertisement for Easy Rest and I wanted to try to see if it did work. Since using it, I sleep better and more comfortably. Sometimes, you have sore muscles and with all the massage, I’ve been doing much better. They had been wonderful. I had a bone removed on my left foot and the bed was a lot of help. It kept my leg propped the way I was supposed to keep it propped. I like everything about it and things worked out fine after my surgery so I really enjoy it. The sales rep impressed me. Both he and the delivery team did a good job. People need to purchase an Easy Rest bed and I would recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Easy Rest had a great sales representative and delivery team. The delivery guys moved my old bed into my other bedroom and they demonstrated how to use my new bed. I’ve been having body pain and I thought maybe the Easy Rest bed would help relieve some of it. I use it every night and in some ways, it has helped. It is better than my old bed. Also, I use the vibrator and the massage to relax. My experience has been great so far.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Mama loves her Easy Rest and it has been wonderful for her to have. Her ankles used to swell really bad but with the foot thing coming up, it helps. With her breathing at night, she doesn’t have to have her oxygen on as much. I was here when the gentleman rep came and he was wonderful. He explained everything to her and even bought her an air freshener for the kitchen which I thought was really sweet. I was not here during the delivery but Mama said the guys came here and she didn't have to do anything. She said they were so nice to her and they showed her how to use the mattress. She tells everybody about Easy Rest.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

A little card came through the mail and it was something about an Easy Rest pillow. I filled that out and sent it in. One day, a man showed up at the house and he showed all of the things about the Easy Rest bed and talked to me about it. It seemed really nice. I had been having problems sleeping at night and I thought that it will help me sleep better. Some nights, I don’t sleep at all but I can sit down on the recliner and I could sleep. So, I decided that I would get the Easy Rest bed.

The delivery team was wonderful. One of the boys helped me make the bed after we got it. He made sure that I had my sheets down between the thing at the foot to make sure I put my sheets through there, and it has been really good. My previous bed was 30 inches high so when I got the new bed, they put in 26 inches and I had to get used to that. I’ve been sleeping on it ever since this three weeks and I have enjoyed it very much. I have acid reflux and I take medicine for that, so I raise the head up a little. I also raise the foot up just a little and it can make the bed like a cradle and I can sleep very well like that. So far, I’ve been sleeping well and I’m very satisfied with the bed. I would tell my friends to get an Easy Rest bed too and they would enjoy it.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

After talking to an Easy Rest salesman I got the bed, thinking of my husband’s health. The salesman explained everything and showed us the pictures to see how it worked. He was so nice. My husband uses the elevation for the feet because sometimes his feet swell and his feet has not been not swelling every morning ever since. I would recommend Easy Rest. I would tell people how nice it is.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I decided to get an Easy Rest for the swelling in my legs and the sales rep did great. The delivery team was very polite and quick, and they answered any questions I might have had. I had my old bed for a long time and I'm glad it's gone.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I have a problem with my hip and since I've had my Easy Rest bed, I feel better with no aches and pains. It's very comfortable and it works. I like that I can elevate the legs and the head. Sometimes my feet get all swelled up if I've been on too long and having them up reduces the swelling. The sales rep was very excellent and knowledgeable then the delivery was on the spot. They came right in, put it up and they made sure I knew everything about the bed.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Easy Rest sent out one of their salesmen to my house. He told my wife and I some very interesting things that made both of us really want to try it. I was glad that we did try it. He took some pillows and propped them up. He asked me to lay back on them and I said how much better that was. The delivery team came in and it was quick. They told me a couple of things I didn't know, which I might've did if they hadn't talked to me. I used to store stuff under my bed and they would advise me not to put things under that bed like that. Who knows what could've happened with this bed with that motor on it. They showed us how to operate the control boxes, how to elevate the feet and the head.

I have a bad back and an Easy Rest is something I've been needing for a long time. My wife and I are sleeping a whole lot better. I don't wake up through the night like I used to. It took a little pressure off my back. I just hate that I didn't find out about this earlier. I've told a bunch of my friends already about Easy Rest because I know that some of them are going through the same problems I go through.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

The Easy Rest bed is quite enjoyable and it’ll fold up into a comfortable position for me. I like the mattress. Sometimes, I sleep on it when it’s flat and I have gotten a better night's sleep. I also had a good experience with the sales rep, and the delivery people were very good.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I had neck and back surgery and I had other beds that I couldn't get used to. Easy Rest kept sending me flyers in the mail. They came to me three times, and the third time I ended up buying the bed. The sales rep was an A+. He showed me the difference of my old bed and the Easy Rest pillow top, with the back part coming up, and how I felt in my back. That's what I want as my body will have to be twisted with the old bed. But with Easy Rest, it's comfortable and I can get some sleep. I can adjust by how I want the back and the foot part come up. When I turn on the vibrator, that kinda helps me with my back. It's also easy to make the bed up because the front comes up and I can go right behind it and put the sheet. The delivery team was cool and friendly. They showed me how to work the control. I'm pleased with Easy Rest.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

My husband was complaining about being at his age, so I thought the massage and so on would be good for his health and got an Easy Rest. The sales rep came to the house and he did a demonstration of how it would work. He took us into the room and put us in our old bed, but he added the massage and put what we wanted like raised the footrest and the head. We had a good idea of what we were getting into. Then, the delivery team came and set up. My husband was moving with them when they were putting this up. Since we started using the bed, it has put us asleep easier at nights. We're gonna tell others it's very good especially for the mature person, the fact that the massage and everything is combined in one, and that it's very easy to use and very effective.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I've been wanting a bed that goes up and down and I received a mail. I decided I would purchase an easy Rest. The sales rep was very nice. He explained everything and he was a gentleman. Then, the delivery team came in and set it up very quickly. And they put the bed where I wanted it and it didn’t take very long. I use the feet up and the head up features of the bed and I like it. I'm old and my feet were swelling and I have been putting up. Also, I use the CPAP and so the bed is working well for me.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I got spaces in my neck from herniated discs and I’m having back troubles. I have a lot of medical problems that I needed to get a different bed, and the doctor was telling me to check into an adjustable bed. I like the way I can adjust my Easy Rest bed. I put my knees up and down, raise my legs up to take the pressure off my lower back and I can take the pressure off my neck because I don’t have to prop up on a whole bunch of pillows. Other than that, I use the lifting up the head and the massage because I sit up a lot. I work at a hotel where I have a desk and I’d be sitting up on the computer a lot.

Easy Rest's sales representative was very knowledgeable and he was a lot of help with jumping me to acquire the bed. The delivery guys were very efficient. They took my old bed down and put it in the other room. They put the new one up, and they were in and out in about 45 minutes. I'm elated with the service and the bed. I’ve been telling others about how much comfort I get out of my bed.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I have a special needs daughter and I purchased an Easy Rest bed for her. I got one for myself as well because I have back problems. The sales rep was a nice, young man and my interaction with him went fine. Compared to my old bed that I had for 20 years, I can get out of my Easy Rest bed better every morning without my back hurting so bad. Since using it, that has been easier and I've been sleeping better too. I also have a heart problem and my feet swell a lot, so I elevate my feet on the bed and that has been helping me.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I’m 81 years old and I have problems with how to get my body adjusted to a position that I could be comfortable with. With my old bed, I couldn't change into a position when I want to and I couldn't change the position of the bed. I decided to purchase an Easy Rest bed and my experience so far has been good. My favorite feature of the bed is that I can elevate my head and raise or lower my feet when I need to. This bed gave me more comfort and I can get more positions with it. I have this bed for a month now and I have noticed changes in my sleeping. I go to my bed, relax, and once I get into position, I sleep good.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I liked Easy Rest's price. I had a nice long talk with their salesman. He was very informative, seemed to know what he was talking about and an all-around nice guy. The delivery went really well. The guys put my bed right where I wanted it. I’m very satisfied with my Easy Rest bed. Go ahead and buy one because they’re very comfortable and you’re gonna rest a lot better.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I got an Easy Rest bed and it is way better than my old 40-year-old bed. It’s comfortable, I could raise the head and the foot part, and it has the vibrating too. I got a pinchy area in my back now, but I had back problem before that. Now, I sleep better and it’s really nice that I can raise my head and feet up. Raising my legs give me relief since I have a blood clot and I’ve been taking medicines for that. Also, the sales representative who sold the bed to me was nice and courteous.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I've been looking at a bunch of different places trying to find a bed. A rep came to my house to discuss the Easy Rest bed with me. I figured I'd get it right then and there. I had a total ankle replacement, so I need to have that lifted, and I could not get the height that I needed to have it raised at night. The Easy Rest bed is 100% better than my old bed. Since using it, I don't feel so stiff when I get up in the morning. Jim, the Easy Rest rep, was an easy person to talk to, and he explained everything. He showed me a couple of videos, and he brought me a gift of candle. The delivery guys called me two days before and told me when they would be here. They got here 10 minutes before they were supposed to arrive. Go for Easy Rest.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I've had an old bed for 39 years and it has no comparison at all to the Easy Rest bed. I like the Easy Rest bed's massage feature. I also like the different positions that you can get comfortable in. And I have had nothing but satisfaction with Easy Rest’s salesperson, Lisa. She was excellent. She did everything that she said she was gonna do. The delivery team was fine as well. Everything was put in place and they didn’t leave until we were set. I’m totally satisfied. The Easy Rest bed is just what I wanted and needed.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

A man came out and started talking to me about the Easy Rest bed. He was nice, showed me different things, explained everything that he knew about the bed and told me how I would be able to rest. I told him that if he allowed me a change, I could pay it for a lot amount of money, but not in cash. He said that he was paid to sell but then I could pay it so much a month every month. Once I got the bed, I've been doing good and I got back to walking. My legs don’t swell and they're down to normal size. I used to wake up three times at night and I had to go to the bathroom, but now, I sleep until 8 o’clock. I'm enjoying Easy Rest, I love it and would recommend it to anybody. I told my neighbor to try it as she felt her knees hurt so bad.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Easy Rest has good sales and delivery team. I had a lot of problem with my back and my whole body but since using the Easy Rest, I've been doing better. That is because of the therapy that I get from it before I go to sleep.