Customer Reviews

4.37/5
based on 1,000 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I don't get out to shop and in the last couple of years, I had read Easy Rest's advertisement several times. That was how I made my choice and when it was brought in, I loved it. I love the bed. It’s wonderful. It’s the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I sleep like I've never slept before. Because of my health, I use the tipping part where the bottom and the top part move up. I also use the light underneath the bed and the light on the remote. I had a hospital bed for nine years before I got the East Rest bed and it doesn't compare. On top of that, everyone that I have talked to with Easy Rest has been very nice and polite.

4.00/5

Original review: May 10, 2019

The delivery team was very prompt. They met all my needs. On the delivery day, they were very cordial and they showed me how to use the bed. I like that. With the Easy Rest bed, I put my head up a little bit higher and my breathing is better. I sleep through the night now. Beforehand, my sleeping was very limited.

5.00/5

Original review: May 2, 2019

I have sleep apnea and GERD. Even if I take medication, I need something to elevate my head so I can sleep at night so that the acid will not flow to my esophagus. I found the Easy Rest bed and someone came to my house to give me a demonstration of what it would look like. The rep was well educated on the company as a whole. He knew the ins and outs of the product as well as the remote control apparatus for the bed. My wife and I purchased one and so far, it has been a great bed. I use the head and foot elevation features. The massage feature has been excellent as well. Since getting the bed it has been helping me and I love it. I'm waking up clear as a bell, ready to go to work.

5.00/5

Original review: May 1, 2019

My wife has a hard time sleeping so we got an Easy Rest to see if she could get more rest. I was able to deal with a nice sales rep and he gave me the information to let me make my mind up. He handled me correctly. Also, the delivery team was fantastic. They took the old mattress with them and I asked them if they could drop it off to my daughter’s house which they did. Since using the Easy Rest, I do not get up at night as much. The bed is a lot better than our old one in terms of comfort. When I was a kid, I was telling my mother that this was the kind of bed I wanted and I got one in my house. I use the feature where a particular adjustment I like is programmed in. So, I just hit it every time I get on the bed. It is the most used feature as it is comfortable for me. I can raise my legs up and my back as well that I am like in a recliner. Plus I can choose a position that I can pre-program in and it turns to that anytime.

5.00/5

Original review: April 29, 2019

The Easy Rest bed has a lifetime warranty and the parts are made in the USA, so it's easy to get it fixed and not have to worry about the warranty. I had a card in the mail and then the people from Easy Rest called me. I had a representative come and showed me the video. He was very good. And then, we called the company and they showed different pictures and the price. After that, they delivered the bed and the delivery went well. I've had the Easy Rest bed for two months now and its features are all good. I have trouble breathing and having my head elevated through the Easy Rest bed helps me. I also don’t have to worry about the pillows moving. The experience with Easy Rest was all good and I'm satisfied with the bed.

5.00/5

Original review: April 28, 2019

I always wanted a nice bed to sleep on. We had the bed we had prior to purchasing the Easy Rest for five years. With Easy Rest, I can sleep better. It's more comfortable too. I use the feature that lets you raise your head, and also the massage feature. Having your head raised is a better sleeping position. I can watch TV if I like as well. The massage puts me to sleep too. The person who sold me the bed was a salesman from his heart. He was very professional. The delivery team did everything they were supposed to do. They came in and put the bed like we wanted it. And although we already had a demonstration as far as explaining how the bed worked, one of the guys who delivered the bed went over the remote with us. I'm pleased with the Easy Rest bed and I'd recommend it.

5.00/5

Original review: April 20, 2019

I just bought a mattress but I had a problem lying on it and I just couldn’t get comfortable to sleep on it. The Easy Rest seemed to be a nice bed. The sales reps were polite and they did everything they could to try to get me a good deal on a mattress. They like the job that they do so they were more apt to explain about the product better. The delivery people came, moved our mattress out of the way, set up the Easy Rest and walked me through the operation of the bed. I feel more restful with the Easy Rest. I elevate myself and elevate my legs so I get comfortable. People should try the Easy Rest and see how it works for them.

5.00/5

Original review: April 19, 2019

I love my Easy Rest bed. I'm real happy with it and I'll try to refer it to my friends. The sales rep I dealt with was great as well. He really explained everything to me, including the different options of it. The people who delivered were also great. I got to keep my bed frame and they just set the Easy Rest bed right inside there and it's working perfectly. I sleep and I breathe better. The lower part of my back is bad and the bed also relieves that while I'm sleeping. I like to raise my head and the vibration on it is great too.

5.00/5

Original review: April 17, 2019

I enjoy my Easy Rest bed. I can rest better on this one. I got tired of laying flat at night and I couldn't rest. I also have back problems and the massaging part of the Easy Rest bed helped. The sales rep I dealt with also presented himself and the product well. He was informative. Then for the delivery, they asked me what was a good time. I told them and they made it.

Original review: April 15, 2019

You can adjust the Easy Rest bed so it's more comfortable, and I do the feet most because I have diabetes. They told me I needed to have them elevated as much as possible for the blood flow. That was one of the reasons we purchased this. It was more of a hospital bed than anything else. It has the ability to go up and down and do different things. The rep who helped us was very educated with it too. He answered the questions and anything else that we needed. He was very nice as well. Although I get up about three times at night regardless whether I'm on the Easy Rest bed or the other bed, I seem to sleep pretty good in this and I'd recommend it.

Original review: April 15, 2019

The Easy Rest bed is all right. I really enjoy the massaging part of it because that's probably what I needed in the first place. I was in my cousin's car when a car hit the spot that I was on. It damaged my back and it has been hurting ever since. I use the vibrator a lot and with this bed, I can also put the head and the feet up. I couldn't do that with the other bed.

5.00/5

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have an Easy Rest bed for over a month now and I definitely enjoy it. I like that it can be adjusted. I also like its vibrator feature. It definitely made a difference in the quality of my sleep, and I wake up with no acid reflux. The reps from Easy Rest were wonderful during the purchasing process and the delivery guy was excellent.

5.00/5

Original review: April 7, 2019

My health has gotten worse, so I needed to keep my head and feet elevated. The sales representative of Easy Rest was fabulous. He knew so much about the bed and explained it all so well. The professionalism and quality of work provided by the delivery team were good and they demonstrated how to use the bed. I've had my new Easy Rest bed for a year and I love it. Compared to my old bed, it's a world of differences. Since using it, I wake up feeling better. I also use the vibrator to increase my energy level.

5.00/5

Original review: March 29, 2019

I've had my old bed for 12 years and it was time for a new bed. I thought the Easy Rest would help with my arthritis and since I've been using it, I've been sleeping longer and feeling more rested when I get up. I'm being able to adjust my feet and head up as well. The salesman I worked with was good and I was happy with him. The people who delivered and set it up did a good job as well.

5.00/5

Original review: March 28, 2019

I have problems with the lower part of my back and I always have to sleep with something that would prop my leg up at night. So, I decided to try the Easy Rest bed. It is really good, plus the vibrating helps me relax and breathe better. I’ve been sleeping much better in this bed. Moreover, their sales rep was really nice. The delivery team was really nice too and amenable. They explained everything about the bed to me. I would recommend Easy Rest. If I had been with them, I would have gotten one for my mother before she passed away. I know she would have enjoyed it.

5.00/5

Original review: March 26, 2019

The sales rep from Easy Rest was wonderful and on point. Plus, he explained things well. When the delivery team came out, they asked what the best time for me was. My favorite features are the massage and the heat. Plus, I lift my head and could back up. I would recommend Easy Rest to a friend.

5.00/5

Original review: March 24, 2019

The seller from Easy Rest came and we talked, and I decided from that. The sales representative was very good and the delivery experience was excellent. My feet and my head can go up with the Easy Rest bed, but the massage isn't as much as I thought it would be. When the seller came, he had a hand massage. He said that it was the way it would feel but it doesn't feel like that. Still, it’s okay and I use it. If I want my head or my feet either up or down, or if I want to get the foot or the back massage, I just use them all. I would recommend Easy Rest.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I have bad arthritis. So, I got an Easy Rest bed so I could elevate my feet and my head. Their delivery team was great. They set up everything and were really polite about doing it. Since getting my Easy rest, raising my feet up and keeping my back up has been helping my back not get sore when I get up. It keeps my head clear as well. Overall, my new bed keeps me comfortable and it's 100% better than the bed I had before.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

The Easy Rest bed is good for your health. Get it. It's worth it. I had constantly seen it on the TV and I said, “Man, I need that bed. I sure do.” I finally got it and I love the bed. I had my previous bed for about 20 years and it couldn't let up. So I used to have to sleep with six pillows to lay my head on. I have a digestive cyst and when I lay my head down too low, I would wake up choking at night because the gastric reflux is coming up out of my mouth. I also had two surgeries on both of my legs and they swell. So it’s good that, with the Easy Rest bed, I can elevate my legs for the swelling to go down.

I also had back surgery and I have a rod, bolts and screws in my back. It's been about three weeks that I've had the Easy Rest bed and my back doesn’t hurt now like it used to. I'd be asleep so good. The sales representative I had dealt with was gentle and nice too. He explained and walked through everything. Even the ones who brought the bed let me know with everything, if I want the bed higher or what. They were nice.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I read about Easy Rest, and then I decided I wanted to try and see if it would help me rest better. The representatives at Easy Rest were wonderful. They were thorough, very nice and very kind. The delivery team was wonderful, too. My Easy Rest bed is wonderful and I don’t regret getting it. I've slept in it every night since I’ve had it. I use the bottom part and the top part the most, and they help me rest better. I don’t have a backache when I get up. Get an Easy Rest bed.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I enjoy my Easy Rest bed very much. It relieved a lot of my health symptoms of not being able to sleep, and having heartburn, indigestion, and back trouble. I don’t have heartburn and indigestion like I did, I sleep better and sounder, and I’m more relaxed and better when I wake up in the morning. I like the Easy Rest better than my old bed. I use the heat, the massage, and I adjust my bed up and down to the position I like.

My sales representative from Easy Rest was decent, kind, and really helpful. The delivery guys were nice and helpful as well. They showed me how to use the bed. I’ve already told a lot of my friends about it, and that if they get an Easy Rest, they would enjoy it, too. I'm gonna save up for the ultimate Easy Rest, which normally they call the Rolls Royce of the Easy Rest. The one I got was the premiere. The ultimate is a step above the premier, which has everything on it. There is even a grabber at the side of the bed.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

Easy Rest's sales rep was very nice. He was helpful and trying to assure me that I would be happy with the bed, but he wasn’t pushy trying to make me buy it. The guys that came and put the bed were all helpful and nice that I know I was comfortable with it. One had me sit and lay on the bed and work the remote with it. I was pleased with the product. I get a better night’s rest and it’s good for my reading. I like to read in bed so I can raise myself up to a height that's comfortable. And even when my legs are tired, I can lay back and lift them up and that’s a help also.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I had my older mattress for four years then I got an Easy Rest bed which I can operate. It moves and I use the raising the head and feet feature. Now, I sleep a lot better. The sales representative who sold it to me was a good guy and he had a video to show me everything which was great. The delivery team was good too and they were early to deliver so it didn't take long for me to get the bed. Except for the set of rollers they left, I’m satisfied with the bed. Easy Rest is a good company and they got great beds.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Easy Rest has got one hell of a good product. I like the construction of the bed, the presentation and the honesty of the man that sold me the bed. I’ve had my previous bed for about six years and there is no comparison. With the Easy Rest, it’s easier for me to go to sleep now.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Easy Rest's sales rep was very nice and he answered our questions before we asked. He was very knowledgeable and interested in what we were saying. I went down the hall with him and he put me on the bed to show me the difference between the pillows and everything like that. I like the raise and the elevation. My husband is handicapped and that’s a help. I also like the vibration and I set it to just enough to lure me to sleep.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

My experience with Easy Rest is great. I had a good interaction with the sales representative, and the delivery team was perfect. They were friendly and professional. The only thing is I’m still waiting for my bill. I was told I would get a bill in 10 days, but up to now, I did not get a bill to know where I have to pay, which eventually will mess my credit up. Other than that, my Easy Rest bed is 100% better than the old bed that I had for seven years. I use the head and the foot features the most. I’m on my feet the whole day for the job that I do. So, I put the foot up when I’m lying. And then if I wanna look at the TV for awhile, I bring my head up.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I saw an advertisement for Easy Rest and I wanted to try to see if it did work. Since using it, I sleep better and more comfortably. Sometimes, you have sore muscles and with all the massage, I’ve been doing much better. They had been wonderful. I had a bone removed on my left foot and the bed was a lot of help. It kept my leg propped the way I was supposed to keep it propped. I like everything about it and things worked out fine after my surgery so I really enjoy it. The sales rep impressed me. Both he and the delivery team did a good job. People need to purchase an Easy Rest bed and I would recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Easy Rest had a great sales representative and delivery team. The delivery guys moved my old bed into my other bedroom and they demonstrated how to use my new bed. I’ve been having body pain and I thought maybe the Easy Rest bed would help relieve some of it. I use it every night and in some ways, it has helped. It is better than my old bed. Also, I use the vibrator and the massage to relax. My experience has been great so far.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Mama loves her Easy Rest and it has been wonderful for her to have. Her ankles used to swell really bad but with the foot thing coming up, it helps. With her breathing at night, she doesn’t have to have her oxygen on as much. I was here when the gentleman rep came and he was wonderful. He explained everything to her and even bought her an air freshener for the kitchen which I thought was really sweet. I was not here during the delivery but Mama said the guys came here and she didn't have to do anything. She said they were so nice to her and they showed her how to use the mattress. She tells everybody about Easy Rest.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

A little card came through the mail and it was something about an Easy Rest pillow. I filled that out and sent it in. One day, a man showed up at the house and he showed all of the things about the Easy Rest bed and talked to me about it. It seemed really nice. I had been having problems sleeping at night and I thought that it will help me sleep better. Some nights, I don’t sleep at all but I can sit down on the recliner and I could sleep. So, I decided that I would get the Easy Rest bed.

The delivery team was wonderful. One of the boys helped me make the bed after we got it. He made sure that I had my sheets down between the thing at the foot to make sure I put my sheets through there, and it has been really good. My previous bed was 30 inches high so when I got the new bed, they put in 26 inches and I had to get used to that. I’ve been sleeping on it ever since this three weeks and I have enjoyed it very much. I have acid reflux and I take medicine for that, so I raise the head up a little. I also raise the foot up just a little and it can make the bed like a cradle and I can sleep very well like that. So far, I’ve been sleeping well and I’m very satisfied with the bed. I would tell my friends to get an Easy Rest bed too and they would enjoy it.