Customer Reviews

4.28/5
based on 951 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I don't get out to shop and in the last couple of years, I had read Easy Rest's advertisement several times. That was how I made my choice and when it was brought in, I loved it. I love the bed. It’s wonderful. It’s the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I sleep like I've never slept before. Because of my health, I use the tipping part where the bottom and the top part move up. I also use the light underneath the bed and the light on the remote. I had a hospital bed for nine years before I got the East Rest bed and it doesn't compare. On top of that, everyone that I have talked to with Easy Rest has been very nice and polite.

5.00/5

Original review: July 5, 2019

The young man who came in and demonstrated the bed was excellent. The bed is adjustable and I can do other things with it. I don't have to lie the same position all the time. I like to keep my legs raised. I'm very pleased with the Easy Rest bed.

5.00/5

Original review: July 3, 2019

The sales rep of Easy Rest was very good. When he came in, he brought a gift. I like the massage, the wave and the heat of the bed. I turn the massage on and that relieves some of the pain on my back. It’s a good bed. I would recommend it to another person.

5.00/5

Original review: June 30, 2019

I purchased an Easy Rest bed because I'm a diabetic and my legs hurt. It was expensive, but when I sleep on it at night, it’s still all right. I enjoy the sleep. I also like the massage. Their rep was fine, as well. He came here and we talked for a while. He showed me a video, so it was okay. The delivery team was courteous too. It's a good experience.

5.00/5

Original review: June 28, 2019

I’m in bed all the time and I wanted to be more comfortable, so I got a bed from Easy Rest. The sales rep was very nice and very helpful. I enjoy the bed and I'm more comfortable in it.

5.00/5

Original review: June 27, 2019

The sales rep came right out and he told me everything about the Easy Rest bed. He explained it all to me. He was very good. The delivery guy put the bed together, and he explained to me what I had to do with the bed and how to work it. I feel better with the Easy Rest bed. I get the head up a little bit, but I like the foot better.

5.00/5

Original review: June 26, 2019

I got the Easy Rest bed to help my circulation and breathing. I like the bed because I can elevate my head and legs. The sales rep that I worked with was very good. She was wonderful. The delivery guys were great too. I'd recommend Easy Rest to a friend.

5.00/5

Original review: June 24, 2019

I saw Easy Rest's ad and called the number. The rep that assisted me during my purchase was all right. He acted professionally and explained beautifully. The delivery team acted professionally as well. Everything was beautiful. I like all of the bed's features.

5.00/5

Original review: June 22, 2019

The Easy Rest guys that did the delivery were very nice gentlemen. I rest good with the Easy Rest bed. I like that I could let it up and down.

5.00/5

Original review: June 21, 2019

Easy Rest was a good investment. I sleep better since using it and I feel better, too. I like the adjustable part and the massage. Initially, Easy Rest called about a pillow. I was doing the pillow and the next thing I know, my old lady and I bought a bed. And it's okay. It was well worth it.

4.00/5

Original review: June 20, 2019

I have sleep apnea and I want to raise my head. I've had an Easy Rest before, and I purchased a second one. The sales rep really put me in a notion of getting another one. He recommended so good. And I went on and ordered it. The delivery went beautifully. They came in and put the bed in. It's a little higher than my other bed, but it is okay. And I'm working with it. I like my new bed. I use the feature that raises my head. And while I don't use the feet part regularly, it's really nice to have.

5.00/5

Original review: June 19, 2019

The Easy Rest rep was extremely nice. I purchased an Easy Rest bed and it's helped me to move around in the bed better. I don't have to stay in the flat position all the time. I don't sleep very well in the night, and now, I can go up and down and flat. I use the up and down feature for the head and the feet the most. It makes me feel better and I can move around more. I like my Easy Rest bed. I'm very satisfied. I'd recommend it any day and tell my friends that they should buy it if they want an electric bed.

5.00/5

Original review: June 18, 2019

The Easy Rest rep I worked with was very thorough. He was very excellent and on point. He talked me into getting the Easy Rest bed because of my health. The delivery team was also very excellent. They took apart and move my old bed, and there was a demonstration on the new bed.

5.00/5

Original review: June 8, 2019

I had an adjustable bed but it broke and I could no longer get parts for it. It was stuck in a position such that I could no longer sleep in the bed. I decided to purchase an Easy Rest bed and the sales representative was very kind and considerate. He answered all my questions until I totally understood everything. The delivery team was great too. They came in, set it up right where I wanted it and set it to the height that I needed. It’s been about five months that I've been sleeping on the Easy Rest bed and this has a better mattress on it, although my other bed was 20 years old. I also talk to other people about my new bed and how much I like it.

5.00/5

Original review: May 30, 2019

The installation of my Easy Rest bed went great. I use the bed with its going up and down feature. I also use the massager.

5.00/5

Original review: May 29, 2019

Everybody was very nice and very courteous when I purchased my Easy Rest bed. The delivery was fabulous. They were in and out of here in no time. They even helped my son who had the box springs and mattress that I had, and he went and got him some bags. The two men put it in the bags for him. They were super nice. I’m having a good time with Easy Rest. My neighbor said, “I know what you did today. You stayed the whole day in that bed.” When my back starts hurting, I’ll go and lie down. Usually, I’ll have to take a pain pill. Now, I can go in there, turn the vibrator on and lie real still, and it’ll go away. I have five disks and they’re bone-on-bone. I can lie down on the bed and tilt my head up just a little bit, turn the massager on, and it’ll help me go to sleep. It’s a little bit harder, and that may be helping my back too. I’m very satisfied with Easy Rest and I’ve given out two leaflets that they left me.

5.00/5

Original review: May 26, 2019

The old mattress was 40 years old and I kept getting back aches. Also, my wife has medical issues that needed to be addressed. The Easy Rest bed is absolutely remarkable in helping us to be able to get a full night’s sleep. The sales rep was phenomenal. She was straightforward, honest and put everything very clearly at the beginning. She was outstanding in being able to describe all the issues. Also, the delivery guys knew their stuff. We mostly use the different elevations and the different settings of the bed. Occasionally, we use the vibrator and the massager. My wife has a circulation problem, so elevating her feet is phenomenal. The way they programmed the adjustments to happen works out fine. Plus I no longer have back pain. Everybody we've introduced to it loves it.

5.00/5

Original review: May 25, 2019

The Easy Rest bed is great. We love it and we ain’t got no problems with it. It’s better than what we had. We sleep better and we are a lot more comfortable with the Easy Rest bed. The massaging part and the part where we can raise the front and the back of it are all we use.

The sales rep was awesome and so was the delivery team. They got there and I kept on asking if they needed any help or anything. They said, no, they got all under control. After they got done putting the bed together, he showed me the different things that you can do with the remote control. He said I’m gonna have to play with it for awhile so I can get used to it. But it didn’t take me long, just a couple of days. All over, they did a fantastic job. They were in and out of there.

5.00/5

Original review: May 19, 2019

I liked the different options that Easy Rest has with the bed. I have acid reflux and lifting the head up has been helping me out a great deal. I turn the massage on, and it massages the whole backside of my body and also helps with the circulation in my right hand where I got injured. I use the head lifting and the feet lifting up every night along with the vibrator on it. I’m very pleased with the Easy Rest bed. The old bed didn’t do anything. When the guy from Easy Rest came and told us to lie on the bed and he had that little vibrator, it was an experience. In a heartbeat, if we knew about it sooner, we’d have went on ahead and got it sooner.

The delivery was good. The guys were respectful. The guy also took some time to go over doing the remote control and just showing me how things were put together. That way, if we ever had to move, we would know how to take it apart. I was pleased with him too. I would recommend Easy Rest to my friends. We’ve got nothing but good things about it since we got it. It’s amazing what little things will do to help with your health.

5.00/5

Original review: May 16, 2019

The sales rep was perfect and the delivery team was great. They helped me through this stuff with them putting it together. I have problems with my back and there are a whole lot of changes since I started sleeping in the Easy Rest bed. I mostly use the head and the feet elevated. My back doesn't hurt as much as it used to hurt. My neck and back are doing me just good right now. I was telling a friend of mine that in the last month or two, I didn't have a back problem. I sleep good. I love Easy Rest. I just need to better understand the warranty.

4.00/5

Original review: May 10, 2019

The delivery team was very prompt. They met all my needs. On the delivery day, they were very cordial and they showed me how to use the bed. I like that. With the Easy Rest bed, I put my head up a little bit higher and my breathing is better. I sleep through the night now. Beforehand, my sleeping was very limited.

5.00/5

Original review: May 2, 2019

I have sleep apnea and GERD. Even if I take medication, I need something to elevate my head so I can sleep at night so that the acid will not flow to my esophagus. I found the Easy Rest bed and someone came to my house to give me a demonstration of what it would look like. The rep was well educated on the company as a whole. He knew the ins and outs of the product as well as the remote control apparatus for the bed. My wife and I purchased one and so far, it has been a great bed. I use the head and foot elevation features. The massage feature has been excellent as well. Since getting the bed it has been helping me and I love it. I'm waking up clear as a bell, ready to go to work.

5.00/5

Original review: May 1, 2019

My wife has a hard time sleeping so we got an Easy Rest to see if she could get more rest. I was able to deal with a nice sales rep and he gave me the information to let me make my mind up. He handled me correctly. Also, the delivery team was fantastic. They took the old mattress with them and I asked them if they could drop it off to my daughter’s house which they did. Since using the Easy Rest, I do not get up at night as much. The bed is a lot better than our old one in terms of comfort. When I was a kid, I was telling my mother that this was the kind of bed I wanted and I got one in my house. I use the feature where a particular adjustment I like is programmed in. So, I just hit it every time I get on the bed. It is the most used feature as it is comfortable for me. I can raise my legs up and my back as well that I am like in a recliner. Plus I can choose a position that I can pre-program in and it turns to that anytime.

5.00/5

Original review: April 29, 2019

The Easy Rest bed has a lifetime warranty and the parts are made in the USA, so it's easy to get it fixed and not have to worry about the warranty. I had a card in the mail and then the people from Easy Rest called me. I had a representative come and showed me the video. He was very good. And then, we called the company and they showed different pictures and the price. After that, they delivered the bed and the delivery went well. I've had the Easy Rest bed for two months now and its features are all good. I have trouble breathing and having my head elevated through the Easy Rest bed helps me. I also don’t have to worry about the pillows moving. The experience with Easy Rest was all good and I'm satisfied with the bed.

5.00/5

Original review: April 28, 2019

I always wanted a nice bed to sleep on. We had the bed we had prior to purchasing the Easy Rest for five years. With Easy Rest, I can sleep better. It's more comfortable too. I use the feature that lets you raise your head, and also the massage feature. Having your head raised is a better sleeping position. I can watch TV if I like as well. The massage puts me to sleep too. The person who sold me the bed was a salesman from his heart. He was very professional. The delivery team did everything they were supposed to do. They came in and put the bed like we wanted it. And although we already had a demonstration as far as explaining how the bed worked, one of the guys who delivered the bed went over the remote with us. I'm pleased with the Easy Rest bed and I'd recommend it.

5.00/5

Original review: April 20, 2019

I just bought a mattress but I had a problem lying on it and I just couldn’t get comfortable to sleep on it. The Easy Rest seemed to be a nice bed. The sales reps were polite and they did everything they could to try to get me a good deal on a mattress. They like the job that they do so they were more apt to explain about the product better. The delivery people came, moved our mattress out of the way, set up the Easy Rest and walked me through the operation of the bed. I feel more restful with the Easy Rest. I elevate myself and elevate my legs so I get comfortable. People should try the Easy Rest and see how it works for them.

5.00/5

Original review: April 19, 2019

I love my Easy Rest bed. I'm real happy with it and I'll try to refer it to my friends. The sales rep I dealt with was great as well. He really explained everything to me, including the different options of it. The people who delivered were also great. I got to keep my bed frame and they just set the Easy Rest bed right inside there and it's working perfectly. I sleep and I breathe better. The lower part of my back is bad and the bed also relieves that while I'm sleeping. I like to raise my head and the vibration on it is great too.

5.00/5

Original review: April 17, 2019

I enjoy my Easy Rest bed. I can rest better on this one. I got tired of laying flat at night and I couldn't rest. I also have back problems and the massaging part of the Easy Rest bed helped. The sales rep I dealt with also presented himself and the product well. He was informative. Then for the delivery, they asked me what was a good time. I told them and they made it.

Original review: April 15, 2019

You can adjust the Easy Rest bed so it's more comfortable, and I do the feet most because I have diabetes. They told me I needed to have them elevated as much as possible for the blood flow. That was one of the reasons we purchased this. It was more of a hospital bed than anything else. It has the ability to go up and down and do different things. The rep who helped us was very educated with it too. He answered the questions and anything else that we needed. He was very nice as well. Although I get up about three times at night regardless whether I'm on the Easy Rest bed or the other bed, I seem to sleep pretty good in this and I'd recommend it.

Original review: April 15, 2019

The Easy Rest bed is all right. I really enjoy the massaging part of it because that's probably what I needed in the first place. I was in my cousin's car when a car hit the spot that I was on. It damaged my back and it has been hurting ever since. I use the vibrator a lot and with this bed, I can also put the head and the feet up. I couldn't do that with the other bed.