Customer Reviews

4.28/5
based on 179 ratings
Read more reviews

Slomins Alarm Systems

Charles, Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Original review: July 22, 2016

An older version of Slomins had been there before I moved in and I decided to get it after I got broke into and lost over $10,000 worth of equipment. The installation was very easy. The salesman came out as it was being installed and wanted to check up on things and see how things were going. He was very courteous. The installer was also very knowledgeable and he has been doing it for 27 years. One time I forgot to set it and I set it from my phone, which is great. I feel safer with the system in place.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Danielle, thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

Slomins Alarm System was great. The guy who gave us the estimate knew his stuff. He wasn't trying to sell extra stuff which was good. During the installation the guy from Slomin's was informative too. Overall, they're fast and reliable.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Vincent, thank you for the feedback.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

The Slomins sales guys came as promised and kept their appointment. They immediately gave us a quote and everything was done according to the quote. They were very courteous and efficient. Their installation team was excellent. They had to go through a conversion to convert my existing system to work with their monitoring system and they knew what they were doing and were very clean, efficient and courteous. They paid attention to detail. It's just been two weeks and I don’t have any problems with their service so far. I had an excellent experience with them. They completed everything as promised. I would definitely recommend Slomin's to other people.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Frank, thank you for being a Slomin's oil and alarm customer.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I used ADT before and I was having some issues. The techs came in to change stuff and they did not make things function so I got rid of it.I have Slomins oil and they came by one night and said they would take over. I was hesitant but it worked out great. Between the two companies, Slomins is the hands-down much better experience with them. There was one hiccup in the installation of the device but when I called, they were able to fix it right away. Then the team called me because there was an issue with the permit for the police department. I had an expired permit and they put the new permit through the system but the police department got it late. I called Slomins back and we rectified the situation very quickly. I feel a lot safer and secure having the alarm system in the house.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Ralph, thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I had Slomin’s for several years prior to my recent upgrade and my experience with them has been excellent. The system is exactly what I asked for and it works very well. I’m very satisfied. I also like the price and the installation was excellent. The service tech who came took his time and made sure everything worked properly. He was very helpful, cordial, and polite. He was very good and took care of everything.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Natasha, happy to hear about your positive experience.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

The installation of my Slomins security device was excellent. Their installation team was on time and explained everything thoroughly so I wasn’t surprised by anything. I also had a very positive experience when they sold me the product. They are very customer service friendly and explained a lot of stuff. So far, it's been a great experience.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Maria thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I love you guys. I've never had a problem and your technicians (especially Chris) have always been helpful and knowledgeable. I also have your service in North Babylon, NY and have recommended your company to all my friends. Again your customer service is outstanding.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Andrew, thank you for the feedback.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

This process was pretty quick and painless. The Slomins tech was very knowledgeable and friendly; he really knew what he was doing. In addition to upgrading the monitoring, we also got a brand new keypad which is very easy to use. And my monthly payment did not even go up as a result!

Slomins Alarm Systems

Jayson, thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Our service technician was terrific. Ours was a big job, recently had all of our windows and doors replaced and he had to replace all of the sensors plus install two smoke detectors. He worked constantly the entire time, was here for at least eight hours. I was so impressed I called into the office so that his supervisors would know just how great and thorough he was!

Slomins Alarm Systems

Zehra, thank you for the feedback. We will have someone contact you in regards to the issue you had last night.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

The gentleman who came to update the system was efficient and extremely knowledgeable about the system. My husband and I appreciated this very much. An excellent 'face' of the company. The system has worked well so far but we did have an issue last night when it started beeping because the phone line went off and this was a little odd as it is no longer associated with the phone line. Other than that, excellent.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Richard, thank you for the feedback.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

We only had service for about a month now and so far it's okay. The system is very understandable and the help team are always available for support. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a security system to protect their home and family!

Slomins Alarm Systems

Jimmy, thank you for choosing Slomin's.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Had an experience turning over an alarm to my name after a purchase of a new home. Tech was very friendly and informative. Also very thorough. Checked every room to ensure alarm was working properly. I feel at ease with the system. I wish I had gotten his name.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Dorothy, thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

We are very pleased to have the upgrade. Everyone was very good about the installation, etc. The men were on time and everything was explained. It took a little time to get used to the changes but they're good.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Damon, thank you for the feedback.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

The professional who updated and installed my new improved system was a gentleman and took his job very seriously. I would recommend Slomins alarm service to anyone and everyone I know or meet. After the installation I had immediately felt safer for me and my family.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Salverio, we are happy to provide the service you deserve. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

Equipment is state of the art. It is also very easy to use. Both sales rep and installer were both very pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional. System was installed within 48 hours of my initial contact.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Lorraine, thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

The representative was on time, calling me in advance to tell me he was on his way. He was very respectful, informative and took his time explaining things to me and didn't mind all my questions. He was friendly, knowledgeable and seemed experienced in what he was doing. Very good experience with the install.

4.00/5

Slomins Alarm Systems

Kevin, thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to call us when your schedule permits with any questions you have.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

The rep was patient and informative without overselling. He tried to give me the best deal he could. The installation was superb. They were patient and made sure the job was done right even to point of changing panel cause not enough zones. They were ready to answer all my questions make recommendations but did it the way I wanted it done and made sure I was satisfied. I was impressed. It was late so I didn't get the chance to review all the features because they had to go. So a little rushed in the end. Hard for me to call customer service in day due to schedule, always better to be clear before they leave. So no great closure. Otherwise quite pleased.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Timothy, thank you for being a loyal customer.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Tech came to the house and completed the installation in a timely manner. Very courteous and obviously extremely knowledgeable. Love the new touch screen system. I also better at night knowing this system was installed with great care.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Vikram, thank you for choosing Slomin's.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

I had a very professional tech install my home security system and thus far, no issues at all. Very pleased with my installation service and my system overall in terms of reliability.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Hector, thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

We are very pleased with Slomin's in the past, and also with the latest upgrading. The persons involved were professional and friendly. The young man that DID the work, name of Demetrius, was excellent and friendly. Would recommend to all. Thank you.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Jerome, thank you for your feedback. We will be in contact with you shortly to address your questions.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

The sales and installation staff are very professional and efficient. I was able to discuss easily the upgrades and needs for my home. They reviewed all of the necessary items and technology plus training for me to successfully operate the system. Please check that my cell phone number, ** is also on your file. Account # **. I also paid the invoice of $55 plus other items that were billed. What were the other items for? Please advise. Thanks.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Garret, thank you for your positive feedback.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

Sales person was professional. Good experience. Went over all available options. Installation went well with no problems. Also very professional. Explained operation of new system. We are very happy.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Peter, thank you for being a loyal customer.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

Seamless process. The technician was professional, courteous, efficient. The work was completed quickly and neatly. He showed us how to operate the system upon completion of the installation and testing. Excellent experience.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Midge, thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I was pleased with the service I received in choosing Slomins Shield for my home security. I found it to be reasonably priced. Also everyone who represented Slomins Shield in each department was courteous and professional. Leo ** and Dan ** were exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable in their field. I would recommend Slomins Shield to a friend.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Stacey, thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

Great service. Guy did a great job explaining the new system.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Patricia, thank you for being a long time Slomin's customer.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

I've had Slomins for about 12 years now and their service has been very good. We have more security because of them and I recommend them to anyone.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Lauryl, thank you for the feedback. Reminder that you receive 3 months of monitoring free for every friend, neighbor, or family that you recommend.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I've used Slomin's for about a month and a half now and I got to know about them through a coworker. I never had an alarm system before so going through the consultation with the guy who came out, I was very comfortable and confident that using Slomin's alarm service is a good choice. He explained and walked us through all the different options we had and advised what will be the best for us. It was a satisfying experience. Both he and the gentleman who did the installation were knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions. I have the alarm system, a camera system, and the fire alarm. I have to check the alarm every night now. When I'm away and the kids are home or whatever the case is, I'm able to access the security camera from my mobile device. I'll definitely recommend them.

Slomins Alarm Systems

Jana, Thanks for the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

They were knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, and helpful. We are happy with our choice to hire Slomins and will recommend them whenever we can!

Slomins Alarm Systems

Maria, Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

My sister had Slomin's so I decided to get it, too. I've had them for about four years and I got the the deluxe package which is good. The installation guy did a great job and explained everything to me. My interactions with the Slomin's team were great.

4.00/5

Slomins Alarm Systems

Michael, Thank you for your feedback. I will have someone contact you today to schedule an appointment.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Generally very good but needed to book another service appointment to fix one thing that was not programmed.