Customer Reviews

4.83/5
based on 81 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

We bought a Russian Blue kitten from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens because we were looking for this specific breed. We walked into the store and it was clean. My wife then started looking at all the different kittens. She found a couple that she liked, so they set us up in the little playpen they had. They gave us as much time as we needed and they answered any questions my wife had. When we decided we would like to purchase a kitten, they walked us basically through everything, all the paperworks and setting up the first vet appointment. They made it really, really easy.

We were very happy with the store, the salespeople, and the fact that the vets were covering for the first year. When we wanted a second cat to keep it company, we came back to get a second cat. The animals we got were healthy. Both cats, both the male and the female we got, have been the most affectionate cats we've ever seen. They like to just sit on your lap or on your shoulder.

5.00/5

I have been wanting a puppy for some time now, and Worldwide was the name given by a friend of mine who lives in the area. I walked around the store, saw a puppy that I was interested in, and they allowed me to spend some time and interact with the puppy. I got a Cavachon, and he’s the best. It’s a lot of responsibility though. It’s pretty much taking care of something else besides myself day-to-day. But nonetheless, I had the best experience with Worldwide.

5.00/5

I needed a hypoallergenic dog then I got a Goldendoodle from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. Her name's Zoey Bay and she is seven months old. It's great since having her in the family. And even after I have the dog, I could call Worldwide Puppies & Kittens anytime I have a question and they'd answer. They're very helpful.

5.00/5

We purchased a dog for my mother ten years ago from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. It was a Dachshund, and he passed away at ten years old because of cancer, so we bought another dog from them ten years later. My mother is old and we wanted to get her company right away, so we went back to them because I knew them. I found out shortly after that there were a couple more sellers in the area that could have probably done better price-wise, but it's okay. I went to Worldwide Puppies & Kittens because I knew who they were.

I went with my son and we looked at several breeds, ages and price ranges. The people in Worldwide Puppies & Kittens' customer service were all knowledgeable, very attentive and patient. We spent two hours till we decided. They worked with me and were very nice to us. We got a Chiweenie, a Chihuahua-Dachshund that's got a lot of fight in him. I liked him because he was very quiet and laid-back. And with my mother spoiling him, he became the king of the castle. But he's a nice dog and all in all, he has definitely enriched my mother's life because she talks about him with pride. Overall I was very satisfied with Worldwide Puppies & Kittens and I would recommend them.

5.00/5

I was driving through, stopped, and looked through the window of the store. I went in and looked through the different puppies. I happened to notice the little one by the bottom of the cages and he was just sitting there. And I felt like he was the quietest one out of all of them, at that time at least. Then he was taken out of his cage and played with him and somehow never let him go after that. Roscoe is a bundle of energy, and he’s an Ori Pei or a Pug and Shar Pei mix. He lights up everyone’s day in the house. It's always fun to come home to a puppy that’s literally wagging his tail left and right just because they’re so happy.

5.00/5

My wife was driving down Sunrise Highway and she and my daughter went to Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. My daughter fell in love with the puppy. After work, I went to the pet store and bought it. The puppy is a Frenchton and she’s 7 months old. I already have a dog and they get along with each other.

5.00/5

I'd recommend Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. I got a new puppy from them for my son and daughter. I went with them because of their store's cleanliness, and aside from that, they didn't try to sell us a dog. We wanted to choose someone that chose us, too. We looked around and, even though the staff at Worldwide showed us several breeds, our new puppy got our attention. She was the only one that wanted to play and interact with us. She was hooked on my son and daughter, and I was the one that was cold-hearted. I kept saying, "No, we shouldn't do this. We shouldn't get this one." She didn't do anything. At the end of the day, she ended up warming me up and I ended up paying for her and bringing her home. She chose us, we didn't choose her.

Our new puppy is sweet, lovable and playful. She looks like Lady from Lady and the Tramp. I wanted to call her Lady but my children insisted on calling her Lily. And she started to respond to her name the same day. She's definitely spoiled. She gets groomed morning and night. She gets showered twice a week and has her own room and tub. The kids adore her because they get to run up and down in the backyard. She's sixteen weeks old and just got all her shots cleared.

5.00/5

We previously purchased a kitten who had a congenital defect and we had to give him up to the veterinarian so he could be with someone who’s going to give him constant care. So we looked for a replacement and we looked for a store that was selling a certain breed and Worldwide Puppies & Kittens let us know that they had that breed in stock. They had some good reviews on Google as well so we decided to take the trip out.

We had an idea of what we wanted because our previous kitten was a Siamese and we're looking to replace it with another Siamese. But when we got to the store, the clerk was so helpful and showed our kitten first because she said that she thought we would enjoy him. So we played with him and we just instantly fell in love. We didn't want to see any other cats after that. Our new kitten is a male Himalayan and he was just the sweetest thing. Since then, our lives have been great. There was so much love and lots of play time. We also have Ferrets and they've bonded as well. They have a new playmate.

Overall, I was really impressed with the store. All of the animals seemed extremely happy and friendly and the service was phenomenal especially in comparison to some other pet stores that we went to. It was nice to see how excited the pets were at the store, which shows the quality of care. It has been a fantastic experience.

5.00/5

The fiancée was in love with the puppy so I decided to get one for her from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. Their interest rate was very good and whatever they told me I would get is real. My fiancée really wanted a pure French Bulldog but the one they had was mixed so we got a Cocker Spaniel. His name is Kyle and he's seven months old. He's very playful and like my son, I love him. I play catch with him and spoil him and he cries when I leave to go to work.

5.00/5

I wanted to get a gift for my mother for Christmas. She’s always been talking about wanting a puppy for Christmas and it would be a nice surprise to get her one. So we decided to get one. We went to different stores and different adoption places. They didn't have actual puppies. They had just full-bred, grown dogs. So we looked around and compared the price, they didn't have what we were looking for. Worldwide has the closest price that we needed and they were right up our alley. When we came to them, we were looking at a Yorkshire. They put us in a room and let us play with them and spend quality time and mull it over. We were there for over two hours.

Every puppy that we've seen, they would sit us down, tell us the pros and cons about it. They're very hands on. It was very helpful. The morkie that we got is very energetic, spunky and always wants to play. The only thing about it is it needs to get a cut pretty often. Its coat is so shaggy now. The only thing about Worldwide is they’re so far from Rockaway, where my mother lives. Other than that, I would definitely and have actually recommended it.

5.00/5

We wanted to get a puppy for the family and heard good things about Worldwide Puppies & Kittens so we went over it. We then got a puppy, which is absolutely awesome. They did great assisting us and we're very happy with them. They were very, very professional and very good. Our puppy, Lassy, is amazing. It's great to have her as part of the family.

5.00/5

I called on the phone looking for a particular birth date and breed, and the girls who answered were very nice and sent me pictures. They had beautiful-looking dogs and the girls on the phone explained to me about the dog. They said they have Teacup Yorkies which I wanted and a lot of places didn't have this particular breed. They told me to come over and when I got there, they brought the puppy out, took him at the back to clean him up, showed what to feed and not to feed him and helped me find things. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that the puppy was going home to a nice house. I go to people who know what they're talking about cause I have six dogs and I'm an animal lover, and they asked me questions about my other dogs.

I purchased the Teacup and you could see that he's very friendly, well-taken care of and clean. I also bought him a beautiful custom crate. It has lounge in the back, bowls and blanket and the puppy loves it. Miko is smart and gets along very well with the other dogs which is funny to watch because the other five dogs are like puppies again because he's training them to do puppy mode and it brings life back to them. Worldwide Puppies and Kittens is not like the average pet shop. I've never seen a place have so many things to offer and there are unique and custom-type of things, which made me buy the crate. They had every accessory you possibly need for an animal.

5.00/5

My other puppy's five now and I want a new little one running around. Worldwide Puppies is where I got my other puppy five years ago so I decided to go back there and see what they have. I also had known somebody who got her pup there and that's what made me go for our bigger guy, Marshmallow. I wanted a small male because I have fibromyalgia, so I can't have something that's gonna walk me. I requested a combination with a poodle. Because my other dog is a Maltipoo and Poodles are great dogs so whatever is attached to them, it's even better. My new puppy is a Pomapoo. It has pointy ears that are caramel color and the rest of him is a light cream color.

I'm very happy with Worldwide. They're very knowledgeable with what they're doing with pups and take really good care of their dogs. They're really nice and they take the time. They also don't rush you and force you into something that maybe you're not ready for. They let me see as many dogs as I wanted, too. I had tons of options there. I would definitely recommend Worldwide Puppies and Kittens.

4.00/5

My son told me he wants a pet and he decided he wants a kitten. We went to Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and he saw this Bengal cat and he said he wanted it. The cat is almost six months now and his name is James. In the beginning, it was very scary for us because it's the first time we have a kitten at home. He runs around and he jumps a lot and we weren't used to that. But now I greet him and look for him when I leave the house and when I arrive home. It was very nice. A lot of my friends have said that the cat is expensive but he's worth it and I love him. I see my son every day with him and my son's very happy now.

5.00/5

Our cat died and we wanted a new one. We tried going to multiple shelters, but they wouldn’t let me adopt because I had other pets at home and they didn’t think that I was an appropriate pet owner, so I resorted to going to Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. We went in and there were a few reserved. We were looking for a Ragdoll, we pulled them out, and we immediately fell in love with a kitten. The girl who helped us was phenomenal and was a very good salesperson. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. We paid the store in full and got an amazing kitten that was born on September 29. Her name is Eloise and she's going to be spayed on Friday so we're very happy. All in all, this has been a very good experience and Eloise has brought more joy into our household.

5.00/5

I decided to get a puppy as a companion. I went to Worldwide Puppies and Kittens a few times. The place is good and people are friendly. I wanted to have a micro Yorkie which is the smallest so I got one. They told me she won't grow up more than five pounds. It’s already been two months since I got the puppy and she gained one pound. She had a cold when I got her, but now she’s okay. They covered the doctor’s appointment. She’s a good companion and she makes me happy. I just don’t want her to grow up more than five pounds, that’s all I’m worried about. But she's a good and healthy puppy.

5.00/5

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens had the Maltese we were looking for. They showed us a bunch of dogs that we told them we were looking for, and the one we picked out was the one that made the connection with me. She’s a good little dog. She’s three and she’s playful. It’s been fun since we added her as a new family member. It’s been challenging a little bit, but it’s all good. I was very satisfied. Moreover, we still use Worldwide for grooming her. She always looks good. She never cries to go in and they take care of her like I do. At least that’s what I see of her. When she comes out, she’s very happy.

5.00/5

I live by myself but my boyfriend has a bit of kitten allergy. So I was looking for the hypoallergenic breed for him. I came across the Russian Blue breed. Even though they're a little bit more expensive, they're hypoallergenic and tend to shed less. And it will be a little less maintenance. Everyone in the store was very nice and welcoming. They made the process as easy as possible. At first I was a little hesitant to go there because I read some reviews online that were a little more on the negative side. But I went in there, took a chance and everything's great. I named her Stella. She's gonna be four months on the 22nd and she's very cute. She waits for me when I come home and cuddle. I definitely recommend Worldwide Puppies & Kittens to family and friends if they wanted to buy.

5.00/5

We wanted a new dog. Our older dog was getting lonely. We were swinging by Worldwide Puppies & Kittens, decided to look and looking turned into getting a puppy. We were looking for a few dogs and once we saw Zina, it was meant to be. She's awesome. She's a Peagle, a Pekingese and a Beagle mixed together, and that face melted our hearts. Their staff members were very helpful on what she had and as far as maintaining their breed. They did everything for us. All in all, it was well. My life has changed for the better since having Zina.

5.00/5

I decided to get a Morkie for my daughter from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. It's local and my wife and daughter were passing by and they saw the puppy there. Worldwide took care of everything. We were also able to take advantage of their financing offer. Since getting the dog, life has been more hectic. Nevertheless, Worldwide was great.

5.00/5

I always loved animals and I always had them. My Shih Tzu was getting a bit old and I wanted another one and since Worldwide Puppies is around the corner from my house, I checked out their place. All their animals looked very healthy, clean, and well taken care of. Their cages were clean as well. They had food and water, too. I bought a Shih Tzu from them and she’s five now. They explained all their policies and procedures and what I should do with the puppy. I also bring both my dogs there to get groomed and my dogs come out clean. One time, my Shih Tzu looked like a bobblehead so I took the dog back and they trimmed it a little squarer. They absolutely do a great job.

5.00/5

Our English Bulldog lived for 13 years before passing away and we bought him as a puppy from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens so we went for another puppy from them. We got an English Mastiff. We were able to spend some time in the private viewing room with our entire family. We even went back a couple of times and played with the puppy. Rebecca helped us the second time with our chosen puppy and she went over the breed because we weren't really familiar with the much larger breed and what it's gonna entail with feeding and how much exercise.

I used Worldwide's vet care package that was included and the older puppy boosters were free for the first year. The puppy de-worming was also free and they gave him the free rabies shot when he was four months so it was great. It was also nice that the visits were free. Overall, the store was really clean and their wonderful staff is knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, and really caring, which was nice. I bring my dog there to be groomed and if we need to board him, we have no problem leaving him there.

5.00/5

When our 13-year-old dog passed away a few months ago, I decided to get a new pet. I researched online and saw that Worldwide Puppies & Kittens had good ratings so we decided to get a puppy. We were actually looking for a Golden Retriever but they did not have any. Then a young lady called us when they got one and she was very helpful in answering any questions that we had. She was exceptional and you can tell how much she loves the animals there. The puppy we got was perfect. We named him Chase and ever since we added him to the family, everyone has been happy. Even our six-year-old German Shepherd who was in a state of depression has a new buddy now and he's happy too.

4.00/5

We got Snowball, our five month old Maltese puppy, from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. We were impressed with the way the store was kept, and the atmosphere was good. The staff was very pleasant and they were knowledgeable. The condition of the puppies they had in there was also impressive. We have kids but having a puppy is a new experience but it's been nice. I think the only thing I was a little annoyed is that after everything was set and done. We picked her up and they had promised to give her a grooming and bath but they didn't do that. Overall, I am happy with my experience with them.

5.00/5

I wanted a new puppy and went to apply at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens. The Goldendoodle I got from them is very good and my experience with Worldwide Puppies & Kittens was fine.

5.00/5

A friend of mine works at Worldwide Puppies & Kittens and she recommended them to me, so I brought my dogs there for a grooming. The Worldwide reps were great and they let me know what they were going to do. Everything went smoothly, and I have no complaints.

5.00/5

Kristen at WorldWide Puppies was fantastic. We ordered a specific breed (Blue Nose American Staffordshire Terrier) and color of dog we wanted to purchase. Our puppy took about a month to get to us and he is perfect! He is smart, beautiful, loving, AKC purebred with a wonderful personality. This is our third dog of this breed and he is by far the best. If you are looking for a specific breed I would recommend WorldWide Puppies! Very professional!

5.00/5

We got Bengal Leo at the Worldwide Puppies & Kittens location in Bellmore, NY late last year when he was only 3 months old. He's the best cat anyone can ask for and we had a great experience at this location as well! We recommended this location to all our friends that are looking for new pets!

5.00/5

We got a new puppy from Worldwide Puppies & Kittens eight years ago. I come back to them for their grooming services and I like their haircuts, shampoos and everything that they do. They make sure that my puppy is comfortable. She's been completely loved the whole time that she's there. They're very quick, so she's not there all day. She doesn't come home not being herself for a whole day and vomiting unlike other dogs brought to other places. And I never want my dog to experience anything like that.

5.00/5

We were looking for a Lab and Worldwide Puppies & Kittens happened to have a cute Lab. It appealed to me, so we purchased from them. Everybody at Worldwide was very nice, and they had us go to their vet because, as far as the initial appointment, everything was cheaper. Our puppy is three months old now. He is playful, energetic, and wants to eat everything. Since we got him, I have to run home all the time to walk him and feed him.