Customer Reviews

4.52/5
based on 509 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

My bathroom needed remodeling and we've been thinking about it for a while and with the recommendation from a friend, we went with Bath Fitter. I purchased the tub back in February. Their sales rep was very good. We were very satisfied with them and thought they did a good job. It was a very good experience.

5.00/5

Terrific experience from beginning to end. Very happy with my new Bath Fitter tub.

5.00/5

Our bathroom was a mess so it was time to remodel it and we went with Bath Fitter as I had work done with them before. Their sales representative was a funny guy, nice, easygoing, pleasant, courteous and all those good things. I loved him. Also, the installation guy was on point, serious, and direct with what he was doing. Yesterday, my wife was getting into the shower. When she turned the faucet on and off for a hot water, there's a thump in the line. I can hear it all the way up the wall coming out of her bathroom into the bedroom. The plumbing runs up so something is not secured right there. Aside from that, remodeling our bathroom made a great difference and we're satisfied.

5.00/5

I went to the Christmas show at the Tradex in November, and saw the Bath Fitter booth. They were running a contest for the ugliest tub, so I thought to enter. I never expected to win, but I did. They contacted me and we set up an appointment for the initial consult. The sales person they sent was very friendly. We decided to pick some extras to add to our new tub, like a ceiling, curved shower rod, safety bars, adjustable height, handheld shower nozzle, shelves and soap dish.

Within a few weeks, they were in to do the renovation. The entire thing took 10 hours total. The tub is lovely. The water stays warm longer. It is much easier to clean. The non-slip floor is really good and it also is easy to clean unlike non slip mats. The safety bar makes it really easy for my mom to get in and out of the shower. Lots of storage with all the shelves so everyone can keep their own toiletries in the shower also. It has been a really good experience, and has actually motivated us to renovate the rest of the bathroom. Our bathroom has gone from one of the worst rooms in the house, to one of the best. I would definitely recommend Bath Fitter to anyone looking for a painless renovation.

5.00/5

We were more than pleased with Bath Fitter. From sales thru installation the service was professional and personable. Follow-ups were excellent as well.

5.00/5

Getting older it's scary stepping in and out of the tub and that's our biggest fear, I thought there's got to be a way. We contacted local contractors and have people give us an idea. The price might have been a little lower, but it wouldn't work for us since it would be a week and we only have one shower. Then I was on the internet one day and saw Bath Fitter where they take the tub out and put walk-in shower in. That's what we did and we love it.

I was pleased with how nice everybody was because sometimes we'll never know if we're going to get somebody that's not so cooperative. The guy who installed it was as nice and friendly as he could be and he was wonderful, too. He had a hard time finding our house at first because we're not easy to find, but then he came and I was absolutely amazed. He was by himself and did it all in one day. I've talked to people about Bath Fitter and to call them if they want to do something like ours.

5.00/5

Bath Fitter did great in their remodeling. We came from Boston and my son-in-law had used Bath Fitter services there and now here. One guy did it and he did a wonderful job with good quality output. I couldn't get any better.

5.00/5

We were well pleased with Bath Fitter. Installation representative was good, courteous and professional. He knows how to clean up after himself. It was a great experience with them and I’m recommending them.

5.00/5

I had rust in the tub for quite a while. I tried to get rid of it with every product known to man and nothing seemed to work so I remodeled our bathroom with Bath Fitter. I like that they didn't have to take anything off. They just put the cover of the tub over so it was much quicker, much cleaner, no mess, no fuss. And it took them a very short time to get everything done. I'm very happy with the quality and I haven't had a problem. The installers were very polite, too. They were also very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Everything was fine and I've recommended Bath Fitter to others.

5.00/5

It was several years back that I used Bath Fitter for the first time in the shower. And then on the second go-round, I redid another bathroom and just automatically picked up the phone and called them. Both times that we've used them were super success. I've got no complaints. In the first job, some of the glue on the floor had started turning loose and I'd walk on it. So I thought, figuring that they would just repair somehow or another and the guy just instantly fixed it. He said "Well I'm here. Let me just go ahead and fix it." He put a new floor on top of the old floor, nailed it down and glued it good. I have been so pleased with them. I recommend them highly to everybody.

5.00/5

I decided it was time to remodel my bathroom because my tub did not look good enough to have company use it. The installation team from Bath Fitter was very pleasant, nice, efficient, and neat. They did a good job and I'm very pleased.