Customer Reviews

4.36/5
based on 491 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

We just had Bath Fitter take out our 20 years old tub and replace it with a walk in shower with sliding glass doors. These guys are amazing. If you call in for a remodel in Indiana ask for Matt ** for a in house consultation and once you are ready to buy and install yours ask for Jerry for install. I wish I could post photos. Jerry left our house clean and didn't leave anything behind. His workmanship was super. The people, the cost, the product and the install is far above anyone else. They did it all in 8 hours. I wish they offered Bedroom Fitter, Kitchen Fitter and Livingroom Fitter. Fantastic job team. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Several years ago I Met a Re-Bath salesman. He came to my home, showed what they could do. Gave me a bid, I gave him a $700 Deposit. He said the crew would be out in 4 days. Nobody showed up. I called, got voicemail. A week later no return call. This went on 6 more weeks. Calls going to voicemail, no return calls. Finally 3 weeks later I got a check back for the $700 With no explanation. In Feb. 2018 I stopped at the Bath Fitter's showroom, met Rick ** “a great person”. He showed me around the beautiful showroom. I saw and got some great ideas of what I wanted. Rick scheduled a salesperson to come to my home. Steve came and showed some of the styles but was not sure if the hand shower I wanted would work, but I placed the order.

Two days later I stopped at the showroom again and met Jessica. We went in the showroom and I saw a couple things that Steve hadn’t talked about. Jessica was great, helped me change and add the couple things I liked. Two days later Mark came to remove the old tub, add new sub floor and install a shower, then he cleaned the whole bathroom. He is very friendly and a great guy!! The shower is beautiful. Everything is working great. After a years it still beautiful. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BATH FITTER TO ANYONE!!!

5.00/5

Original review: June 22, 2019

The sales guy that I talked to made a lot of promises and explained how they were gonna keep them. And when the installers came out, it went exactly as he said. They were very professional and they cleaned everything up. We had a stand-up shower, and had it all replaced. We also got new fixtures. It turned out great. We love it. It is solo maintenance and that’s the biggest reason we went with it. They advertise it that way, and it is very easy to clean up.

5.00/5

Original review: June 30, 2019

We had a walk in shower installed to replace an old tub shower. The workman showed up on time and began working right away. He even had to repair something that had gone wrong with the drain pipe into the building. He wouldn't have had to do that, but it guaranteed the finished job would be correct. Overall, they did a great job.

5.00/5

Original review: June 20, 2019

I was working on remodeling an old double wide. All the fixtures were weird sizes and you couldn't just go and buy a 54-inch tub. We had Bath Fitter do the tub with the liner a month ago. It's way too expensive and not everybody can pull that kind of cash out for a tub. But our experience with them was awesome. Their reps were fine and the installer did a good job. I opened the door up to let him in, and I went to work. It was fast.

5.00/5

Original review: June 19, 2019

I'm getting older. And I wanted to get rid of the bath tub because I didn't wanna have to stop over a tub. So I had Bath Fitter put in a full shower. I've had it for three months now. Everyone, from the people at the home show, right down to the installer and its cleanup, were wonderful. The installation took two days. It was a cast iron tub and it took a while to get it out. But Bath Fitter told me about that upfront. Overall, they did great.

5.00/5

Original review: May 17, 2019

Bath Fitter from Sandy, Utah came to do our tub replacement. We got a walk in shower/tub removal. Steve was our tech. He did an absolute wonderful job... very professional. Kept the carpets clean with runners during the whole install. We are very happy with our new shower and would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone.

5.00/5

Original review: May 14, 2019

Bath Fitter was our only option 'cause we couldn't remove our tub. They did the tub and enclosure, the plumbing, and the shower head. The installation was great. They were professional and courteous, and they cleaned up. We also enjoyed Justin, our sales rep. He very thoroughly explained all the details of the product.

5.00/5

Original review: May 13, 2019

I'm very pleased with my Bath Fitter experience. When I talked with the gentleman that came down to explain the product to us, I liked what I saw and what I heard. It seemed like the product was topnotch. The guy that did the installation was fantastic. He did a shower install. I already had the shower and I just had them come in and take down the old tile wall and put up the new Bath Fitter piece. I also got the plumbing hardware to go with it. So far, everything's been fine. I got no complaints.

5.00/5

Original review: May 1, 2019

I liked the timeframe through which Bath Fitter could complete our remodel. I purchased a shower stall from to replace a bathtub shower unit. Everyone I interacted with there was very knowledgeable, very customer-focused and had options if there was something that I wasn’t happy with. Their installers were very neat and clean. They really worked until the job was complete. Additionally, they did shelves and safety hand bars for me. If they needed any question answered, they would come and get me before they went any further with the install. I definitely recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: April 12, 2019

Words cannot express how pleased I am with Bath Fitter. Ron was our sales representative and he explained the pricing and what we should expect very clearly. He was friendly as well as professional. We were not ready when Bath Fitter was ready for our install, there was no problem, they worked around our schedule. When Joe and Luis came for the install, they were great. They explained what they would be doing and answered all our questions. When the job was finished all I could say was WOW!!! My bathroom looks brand new. Even my husband who was skeptical was amazed. We would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone.

5.00/5

Original review: April 8, 2019

It was mainly the TV ads of Bath Fitter that got us to call them. We needed to get our bathroom done and we had done research on bathroom remodeling companies. But our bathroom is in use, so we didn’t have a space of time where we could get it done. We needed it done in a day and that was really the reason that we went with Bath Fitter. We would have done it differently if we had more time. The sales representative was also one of the reasons that we purchased from them. He was excellent and explained some details. We got the tub surround for our bathroom, along with the new plumbing that comes with it, as well as a double soap holder and a soap dish. Someone came over and measured our bathroom, and that was fine. Then the guy that did the installation was very polite and neat. He was very pleasant and kept us informed. Bath Fitter did a great job.

5.00/5

Original review: April 6, 2019

Bill came by our house to explain the benefits of BF and how they could help us achieve our dream. While the overall cost was high, it is well worth it. Jason arrived early and asked if it was okay for him to start. We showed him the bathroom to be serviced and he was all set. Jason was by himself and said it wouldn't be a problem taking the tub out. We expected him to haul the tub out whole. After some loud noises we saw him carrying out the tub that he cut in half. I looked in about halfway through and was surprised at how busy and thorough he was. After he had the walls up and fixtures, he asked us where we wanted the grab bars placed. He took measurements off my wife and transferred it to the walls.

Upon returning from an appointment, he took a few moments and explained how to operate the sliding hand-held and shower head. (Great pair to have.) He cleaned up after himself and even mentioned some tiling had fallen to the floor below and after seeing where it went, cleaned that up too. After seeing the work involved from before, during and after; the cost quoted is well worth it. My wife and I have used it a couple times and are very happy with the whole job. Great Job Bath Fitter. This new shower will make our lives so much easier and safer.

5.00/5

Original review: March 26, 2019

James ** was the installation technician. He got here early and spend some time setting up before he started. He was polite and super professional. He did not stop working the entire day and was very meticulous about his work. The end result was amazing and above and beyond my expectations. After he was done he gave us a summary of the product and the services available to us if anything happen. I was very satisfy with the quality of the service and most of all with the quality of the product.

5.00/5

Original review: March 18, 2019

Bath Fitter is an excellent company. I had work done by them 10 years ago. I had a good experience the first time, and when I wanted to have something else done, I went right to them. I'm gonna have more work done by them and they're gonna give me a big discount. They’ve done the surrounding in one apartment and they did a tub in the other. And now, they just went back and did the surround around the tub. And then, I'm gonna have them come in and do something else.

The sales rep was very nice, professional and informative. He made good suggestions, answered all our questions and was very patient with us. He did excellent work in explaining everything and offered us different solutions. The installer was there when he was supposed to. Also, he called me when he was supposed to call, and I was very happy with everything. His attitude was very professional. Our tenant said that one corner was coming out and it just got done so I had to call the installer back and tell him to adhere it down. So, he went back. I'm very happy with Bath Fitter's service and I would go to them again.

5.00/5

Original review: March 13, 2019

Everything was good from purchase to finish with Bath Fitter. I was remodeling, and because of their price, I went with them. Their installers were professional. They cleaned up everything after they completed the job. I've had Bath Fitter for about seven months now and so far, I love it.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

We tried other remodeling companies but they wanted to remodel the whole bathroom which we didn’t want to. When we called Bath Fitter, they got us an appointment right away and the guys were convenient as far as the payment and how fast they were. Also, it was really true so it was a good choice. The sales rep was knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He was very thorough and he applied for the credit card right away and gave us the information. He guided us a little bit with the products and showed us samples of the material. He also had pictures so it was very nice. We changed the whole bathtub and the installers were fast and good. Bath Fitter is a bit pricey but it is worth it and I recommend them. There is a lifetime guarantee on the product, so whenever there is a problem with it, they will come and fix it.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Our experience with Bath Fitter was smooth from Debra the sales consultant and all the way through the install with Martin who was great. They removed a wall to make the closet shower more open, replaced the plumbing and gave us a more modern shower. Our bathroom actually looks larger than it did. Martin was very professional and friendly had everything done within 24 hrs. He hauled away all the old debris and left no mess. We were left information on how to care for our shower. We would definitely use Bath Fitter again and recommend them to family and friends.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I saw the work that Bath Fitter did at my parents’ house. My dad is very particular and he was incredibly happy with the job and what they did was nice. I was able to finally have my long-overdue bathroom done by Bath Fitter as well where they installed a shower. I made my purchase in June and the sales rep was great. She was very patient and showed me everything that I needed to see. She also answered all my questions and it was excellent. The gentleman who did the installation was very professional and did a great job. He told me everything that needed to be done. He was quick and clean, and the shower looks great. It was a 100% great experience with Bath Fitter and I would recommend them again.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

It's been four months since Bath Fitter did the tub and its surrounding area in my bathroom. I was pleased with everything, and everyone, from the salesman to the person who did the installation, was professional. Overall, Bath Fitter did a perfect job. Everyone who has seen what they did think it's marvelous. In fact, a few had said that they might get Bath Fitter to do theirs too.

5.00/5

Original review: July 29, 2018

The whole process was smooth. From the initial call to MN Bath Fitter to the consult and finally installation day. Our old shower controls were losing function and our 49 year old tub and tile work were stained and hard to clean. The drywall behind the fixtures and tile had gotten wet and was crumbling. The installer cut and replaced all defective drywall, replaced the valve and installed all new chrome Moen shower fixtures. We couldn't believe how nice the finished product was. It's been around six weeks and it still looks new. We're looking forward to years and years of enjoyment.

5.00/5

Original review: July 16, 2018

My husband became disabled and we were looking for a shower to replace our old bathtub. We liked the quality of Bath Fitter's products, that it was seamless, and that they would be able to install it within one day. So, we went with them. Their reps were knowledgeable and our interactions with them were really good. At first, they said we'd get the shower in seven or eight weeks and we were concerned. My husband's condition was getting worse so they moved the date up. They worked us in and we had it within three weeks. The installation team was really good and nice. It was raining and they used the garage to work in. They took the bathtub out and replaced it with a walk-in shower. Plus, they cleaned up after themselves. We have it on a payment plan and it helped us. We're really happy with Bath Fitter and we would recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: July 2, 2018

About five months ago, we got a tub-shower combination from Bath Fitter. We went with them as their products are guaranteed for life. The rep handled everything great and the installation was perfect. The installer was real nice and knowledgeable, and did what he said he was gonna do by the time he said he was gonna do it. We’re just completely satisfied and I would recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: June 19, 2018

Tub to shower conversion - We were very pleased with the installation and the professionalism of the installer. He was careful and courteous. He showed up on time. We would definitely have Bath Fitter do any other bathroom remodel we might need and would recommend them to others.

5.00/5

Original review: June 12, 2018

We had an old tub with an odd shape. It was cast iron and it wasn't gonna go anywhere, so we had few options for it. We had Bath Fitter convert it into a shower and tub. Working with the sales rep was a positive experience. He was helpful and answered all our questions. The installer was friendly. He was in and out in a day. He knew his stuff and he got the installation done right. So, we were happy with the remodel.

5.00/5

Original review: June 5, 2018

We utilized Bath Fitter to remodel our bathrooms. We were very impressed by the quality of service we received. The lady who answered the phone (Patty) was friendly, upbeat and made me feel at ease. The service provided by Kris, Joel, Darren, Alex and Chris was superb. Our bathrooms were remodeled and look fantastic. The follow up care and maintenance service is incredible. All you have to do is make a call, and they will take care of your problems even 2 years after installation of their products. We will recommend Bath fitter without any hesitation to all.

5.00/5

Original review: May 29, 2018

Bath Fitter did a remodel for me and it was wonderful. The tenants like it a lot too. I went with Bath Fitter since they looked like they did a good job and it was in my price bracket. Bath Fitter did a new sub-floor, made the new tub and then the walls going around the tub. The job went right on schedule, which took about a day and a half. The guy that installed it was professional as well as the salesperson that came here.

5.00/5

Original review: May 27, 2018

We had our shower done seven years ago. But we knew we were going to be getting older and we wanted to be able to have something that we could get in and out of without having to deal with a bathtub. The people we dealt with worked with us very well and were very accommodating. We had walls done and it was just one guy came out and did it. We were impressed with how fast he had gotten it done. They measured twice and that was very nice and comforting. We were totally happy with Bath Fitter, with the product and the warranty on it. The appearance of our bathroom has changed immensely and it’s easy to clean. We love Bath Fitter and would recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: May 8, 2018

I liked Bath Fitter since they would come and do everything all at one time. We didn't have to have one person in to break down the wall or whatever. They would do everything, and it would be done within 24 hours. The rep came and brought everything to show us the accessories and different models of the wall he has to get. Very thorough, much helpful, described the accessories, and helped me decide what I want and what I didn't want. He's very helpful. An installer came early that morning and did the tub and shower. I felt sorry for him since I could tell he didn't feel good. But he did an excellent job and finished everything from the time he started. I'm very pleased with the bathroom. Everyone that comes and looks at it is so impressed. Someone asked me "On a scale of 1 to a100, a 100 being excellent, how satisfied are you?" And I said "Oh a 100% for sure."

5.00/5

Original review: April 25, 2018

I’m a second-time customer of Bath Fitter. This time, I bought a bathtub insert, wall surround and new shower. The interactions with the rep were excellent. The installers did an excellent job as well. I was remodeling the bathroom and I didn’t wanna screw with the tub enclosure again. They came and took care of it and it’s a beautiful-looking product.