Customer Reviews

4.34/5
based on 308 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I've just had complete shower fitted. Old tub out new in one and have days. Very professional. Knew exactly what he was doing. Very clean and tidy. I'm very impressed and totally pleased with the workmanship. Would recommend these people to anyone.

Keith

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

With my bathroom, going with Bath Fitter was the best route to go and I purchased the tub and surround. The sales representative was very helpful and very informative. And then, there were 2 guys for the installation and one was a trainee but he was there helping too at the same time. My son was there during the time and he said that he had no issues or problems with them. They did a good job. I came after they were done and I was completely satisfied with everybody, from the salesman to the office staff, to the installers, to the people that called to set up the appointment. I also love the quality of the final product.

5.00/5

Original review: May 23, 2020

We would like to commend and recommend our installer, Mr. Paul **. He is extremely conscientious and detailed. Paul made sure that we were completely involved in the details of the installation and made us feel at ease. The completed shower is a joy to behold! He even made sure to do some of the extras he did not really have to do but did anyway. Cleanup was thorough and complete. Paul is an asset to your organization and the product speaks for itself. Well done all!

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

Job was done very well, fast, efficient, cleaned up afterwards. Approximately 7 hours. Pull the old tub. Install walk-in shower. Works great. Doors work well. No leak issues. Seamless. Also installed two accessories, one tower, one soap dish. Very nice job on caulking.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Just had mine installed today by Treavor And William and I have to say what a team these two guys are. They carried a conversation between each other while they worked and not one foul word was said. Highly skilled at what they do and didn't stop for lunch but grabbed a bite here and there from the van as they got tools and materials as they needed them. They truly take pride in the work they do. Drop cloths in place and booties on boots and left like they never came except I have a brand new bathroom shower / tub unit. It was worth every penny spent.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I could not of been more pleased with the job that was done at my house. The men were there from 8am-3pm and finished the job beautifully. I cannot wait to take a nice bath in my new tub. I have hated our bathroom for 12 years and now love it. I am so excited to finish the floors and remaining walls this month.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

We are very pleased with our new shower. The installation was done promptly and the installer was very professional and very informative. Everyone we spoke with has been great. We were able to get interest free financing which made it easier to get the upgrade to our bathroom.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

My son had Bath Fitter to fix their bathroom down in Florida several years ago and then I’d see it on TV every now and then. I got the walk-in shower from them. There’s the shelf in there that came with it, too. The installation went great. It was only one guy. He was here long, but there was some other stuff going on in the house but he was able to walk around that too, and he did a good job. I like the final look of the shower very much. It’s just what I needed, so I'm really happy with it.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Our bathroom looks wonderful! Owie installed our bathtub and shower and was very efficient and careful to leave my home clean. The installation was quick and looks wonderful! I will recommend anyone to use them! Love how fast it was!

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

We had the tub covered and the walls done. Everything was great with their customer service. The installation took just one day, and my wife and I both liked the look of it when it was done.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

My friends were really pleased with Bath Fitter so I tried them. They took out a tub and put in a shower, and the installer did the job nicely. We're really pleased with the shower. We've been in this house for about 30 years, and the other shower didn't have a seat in it. At 80 some years old, I've been a little unsteady on my own, so getting a shower with a seat really helps me to be able to take a shower.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Somebody told me that they had a good experience with Bath Fitter, so I called the company and once their salesman came out, I was pleased with the price. Their installer did a complete tear out and then installed our enclosed shower, which he did in one day. The installer, Dali, was very good, professional and courteous. Our bathroom looks perfect and I like the access. Cleaning it is very easy too. My wife and I are both senior citizens, and she has no trouble cleaning it.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

There’s somebody in the mall that displays Bath Fitter product and we approached them. They were fine. The cost of the tub and shower is a little high though, but the product looks good. We have no complaints about its appearance and the way it’s holding up and operating. If anything happens to it, they have guaranteed it for life. Only one person installed it and he did it in three days. Doing something like that takes time, and you can’t rush somebody. The guy was professional, took his time and did a good job.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

We love our new walk-in shower. Bath Fitter had to take out a tub and shower to put that in, and the installation went great. Our sales rep was also very helpful. When we remodel the second bathroom, we're gonna give them a call.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

My experience with Bath Fitter was great. Everything went very well. Bath Fitter had their list of references that they update every six months. I recognized a name and called a girl scout friend. Then, I found out from somebody else at church that they really liked Bath Fitter before they sold their house, and it increased the value of their house. We had a bathtub and a shower done. We had two bathrooms done.

The sales representative, Bill, was an absolute sweetheart. The installer really knew his stuff. My husband and I went out to outback and my husband looked and said, "Oh, whoever did the caulking here didn't know what they were doing." The caulking in our shower and bathtub are like dead-on good. If there is any question like, "Where do you want this part, where do you want that bar," he came and got me and we talked it through. He stayed until the job was done.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I've heard about Bath Fitter a long time ago. And then we were in need of remodeling and I'm too old to do it myself, and they were the next best thing. We had a complete install of a bathtub and shower. It took them two days to put it in. The guy that installed it, and all of them really, were very well-informed and did an excellent job.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Everything was installed correctly, and I'm very pleased with everything that got done. The Bath Fitter installers did very well. It was a two-day project, and everything was cleaned up and explained to me. And then I did the painting and all the light fixtures.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

We just had Bath Fitter take out our 20 years old tub and replace it with a walk in shower with sliding glass doors. These guys are amazing. If you call in for a remodel in Indiana ask for Matt ** for a in house consultation and once you are ready to buy and install yours ask for Jerry for install. I wish I could post photos. Jerry left our house clean and didn't leave anything behind. His workmanship was super. The people, the cost, the product and the install is far above anyone else. They did it all in 8 hours. I wish they offered Bedroom Fitter, Kitchen Fitter and Livingroom Fitter. Fantastic job team. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Several years ago I Met a Re-Bath salesman. He came to my home, showed what they could do. Gave me a bid, I gave him a $700 Deposit. He said the crew would be out in 4 days. Nobody showed up. I called, got voicemail. A week later no return call. This went on 6 more weeks. Calls going to voicemail, no return calls. Finally 3 weeks later I got a check back for the $700 With no explanation. In Feb. 2018 I stopped at the Bath Fitter's showroom, met Rick ** “a great person”. He showed me around the beautiful showroom. I saw and got some great ideas of what I wanted. Rick scheduled a salesperson to come to my home. Steve came and showed some of the styles but was not sure if the hand shower I wanted would work, but I placed the order.

Two days later I stopped at the showroom again and met Jessica. We went in the showroom and I saw a couple things that Steve hadn’t talked about. Jessica was great, helped me change and add the couple things I liked. Two days later Mark came to remove the old tub, add new sub floor and install a shower, then he cleaned the whole bathroom. He is very friendly and a great guy!! The shower is beautiful. Everything is working great. After a years it still beautiful. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BATH FITTER TO ANYONE!!!

5.00/5

Original review: June 30, 2019

We had a walk in shower installed to replace an old tub shower. The workman showed up on time and began working right away. He even had to repair something that had gone wrong with the drain pipe into the building. He wouldn't have had to do that, but it guaranteed the finished job would be correct. Overall, they did a great job.

5.00/5

Original review: June 22, 2019

The sales guy that I talked to made a lot of promises and explained how they were gonna keep them. And when the installers came out, it went exactly as he said. They were very professional and they cleaned everything up. We had a stand-up shower, and had it all replaced. We also got new fixtures. It turned out great. We love it. It is solo maintenance and that’s the biggest reason we went with it. They advertise it that way, and it is very easy to clean up.

5.00/5

Original review: June 20, 2019

I was working on remodeling an old double wide. All the fixtures were weird sizes and you couldn't just go and buy a 54-inch tub. We had Bath Fitter do the tub with the liner a month ago. It's way too expensive and not everybody can pull that kind of cash out for a tub. But our experience with them was awesome. Their reps were fine and the installer did a good job. I opened the door up to let him in, and I went to work. It was fast.

5.00/5

Original review: June 19, 2019

I'm getting older. And I wanted to get rid of the bath tub because I didn't wanna have to stop over a tub. So I had Bath Fitter put in a full shower. I've had it for three months now. Everyone, from the people at the home show, right down to the installer and its cleanup, were wonderful. The installation took two days. It was a cast iron tub and it took a while to get it out. But Bath Fitter told me about that upfront. Overall, they did great.

5.00/5

Original review: May 17, 2019

Bath Fitter from Sandy, Utah came to do our tub replacement. We got a walk in shower/tub removal. Steve was our tech. He did an absolute wonderful job... very professional. Kept the carpets clean with runners during the whole install. We are very happy with our new shower and would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone.

5.00/5

Original review: May 14, 2019

Bath Fitter was our only option 'cause we couldn't remove our tub. They did the tub and enclosure, the plumbing, and the shower head. The installation was great. They were professional and courteous, and they cleaned up. We also enjoyed Justin, our sales rep. He very thoroughly explained all the details of the product.

5.00/5

Original review: May 13, 2019

I'm very pleased with my Bath Fitter experience. When I talked with the gentleman that came down to explain the product to us, I liked what I saw and what I heard. It seemed like the product was topnotch. The guy that did the installation was fantastic. He did a shower install. I already had the shower and I just had them come in and take down the old tile wall and put up the new Bath Fitter piece. I also got the plumbing hardware to go with it. So far, everything's been fine. I got no complaints.

5.00/5

Original review: May 1, 2019

I liked the timeframe through which Bath Fitter could complete our remodel. I purchased a shower stall from to replace a bathtub shower unit. Everyone I interacted with there was very knowledgeable, very customer-focused and had options if there was something that I wasn’t happy with. Their installers were very neat and clean. They really worked until the job was complete. Additionally, they did shelves and safety hand bars for me. If they needed any question answered, they would come and get me before they went any further with the install. I definitely recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: April 12, 2019

Words cannot express how pleased I am with Bath Fitter. Ron was our sales representative and he explained the pricing and what we should expect very clearly. He was friendly as well as professional. We were not ready when Bath Fitter was ready for our install, there was no problem, they worked around our schedule. When Joe and Luis came for the install, they were great. They explained what they would be doing and answered all our questions. When the job was finished all I could say was WOW!!! My bathroom looks brand new. Even my husband who was skeptical was amazed. We would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone.

5.00/5

Original review: April 8, 2019

It was mainly the TV ads of Bath Fitter that got us to call them. We needed to get our bathroom done and we had done research on bathroom remodeling companies. But our bathroom is in use, so we didn’t have a space of time where we could get it done. We needed it done in a day and that was really the reason that we went with Bath Fitter. We would have done it differently if we had more time. The sales representative was also one of the reasons that we purchased from them. He was excellent and explained some details. We got the tub surround for our bathroom, along with the new plumbing that comes with it, as well as a double soap holder and a soap dish. Someone came over and measured our bathroom, and that was fine. Then the guy that did the installation was very polite and neat. He was very pleasant and kept us informed. Bath Fitter did a great job.

5.00/5

Original review: April 6, 2019

Bill came by our house to explain the benefits of BF and how they could help us achieve our dream. While the overall cost was high, it is well worth it. Jason arrived early and asked if it was okay for him to start. We showed him the bathroom to be serviced and he was all set. Jason was by himself and said it wouldn't be a problem taking the tub out. We expected him to haul the tub out whole. After some loud noises we saw him carrying out the tub that he cut in half. I looked in about halfway through and was surprised at how busy and thorough he was. After he had the walls up and fixtures, he asked us where we wanted the grab bars placed. He took measurements off my wife and transferred it to the walls.

Upon returning from an appointment, he took a few moments and explained how to operate the sliding hand-held and shower head. (Great pair to have.) He cleaned up after himself and even mentioned some tiling had fallen to the floor below and after seeing where it went, cleaned that up too. After seeing the work involved from before, during and after; the cost quoted is well worth it. My wife and I have used it a couple times and are very happy with the whole job. Great Job Bath Fitter. This new shower will make our lives so much easier and safer.