Customer Reviews

4.42/5
based on 581 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: June 19, 2018

Tub to shower conversion - We were very pleased with the installation and the professionalism of the installer. He was careful and courteous. He showed up on time. We would definitely have Bath Fitter do any other bathroom remodel we might need and would recommend them to others.

5.00/5

Original review: June 12, 2018

We had an old tub with an odd shape. It was cast iron and it wasn't gonna go anywhere, so we had few options for it. We had Bath Fitter convert it into a shower and tub. Working with the sales rep was a positive experience. He was helpful and answered all our questions. The installer was friendly. He was in and out in a day. He knew his stuff and he got the installation done right. So, we were happy with the remodel.

5.00/5

Original review: May 29, 2018

Bath Fitter did a remodel for me and it was wonderful. The tenants like it a lot too. I went with Bath Fitter since they looked like they did a good job and it was in my price bracket. Bath Fitter did a new sub-floor, made the new tub and then the walls going around the tub. The job went right on schedule, which took about a day and a half. The guy that installed it was professional as well as the salesperson that came here.

5.00/5

Original review: June 5, 2018

We utilized Bath Fitter to remodel our bathrooms. We were very impressed by the quality of service we received. The lady who answered the phone (Patty) was friendly, upbeat and made me feel at ease. The service provided by Kris, Joel, Darren, Alex and Chris was superb. Our bathrooms were remodeled and look fantastic. The follow up care and maintenance service is incredible. All you have to do is make a call, and they will take care of your problems even 2 years after installation of their products. We will recommend Bath fitter without any hesitation to all.

5.00/5

Original review: May 27, 2018

We had our shower done seven years ago. But we knew we were going to be getting older and we wanted to be able to have something that we could get in and out of without having to deal with a bathtub. The people we dealt with worked with us very well and were very accommodating. We had walls done and it was just one guy came out and did it. We were impressed with how fast he had gotten it done. They measured twice and that was very nice and comforting. We were totally happy with Bath Fitter, with the product and the warranty on it. The appearance of our bathroom has changed immensely and it’s easy to clean. We love Bath Fitter and would recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: May 8, 2018

I liked Bath Fitter since they would come and do everything all at one time. We didn't have to have one person in to break down the wall or whatever. They would do everything, and it would be done within 24 hours. The rep came and brought everything to show us the accessories and different models of the wall he has to get. Very thorough, much helpful, described the accessories, and helped me decide what I want and what I didn't want. He's very helpful. An installer came early that morning and did the tub and shower. I felt sorry for him since I could tell he didn't feel good. But he did an excellent job and finished everything from the time he started. I'm very pleased with the bathroom. Everyone that comes and looks at it is so impressed. Someone asked me "On a scale of 1 to a100, a 100 being excellent, how satisfied are you?" And I said "Oh a 100% for sure."

5.00/5

Original review: April 25, 2018

I’m a second-time customer of Bath Fitter. This time, I bought a bathtub insert, wall surround and new shower. The interactions with the rep were excellent. The installers did an excellent job as well. I was remodeling the bathroom and I didn’t wanna screw with the tub enclosure again. They came and took care of it and it’s a beautiful-looking product.

5.00/5

Original review: April 18, 2018

We had a great experience with Bath Fitter. It was painless, they did exactly what I expected them to do and they put out a good product. They did my wife's parents' bathroom and we got them because they specialize in baths. The sales rep laid it all out for us, including the price and what to expect. We got a full bath and they replaced everything. My wife said everything about the installation was perfect. If you're looking for a place that does baths and specializes in baths with plumbing and everything, they take care of everything. They even moved my shower head up because I'm tall.

5.00/5

Original review: April 13, 2018

Tub/Wall/Fixture installation - I was very satisfied with my experience with Bath Fitter from the begin to the end. They were absolutely wonderful to do business with, I could not have asked for a better company. They followed through on everything that they promised to do, from scheduling to installation. I would recommend Bath Fitter to everyone.

5.00/5

Original review: March 17, 2018

I recently decided to have a small bathroom “remodeled” and didn’t want to spend a fortune, but at the same time was looking for a quality finished product. I had seen Bath Fitter commercials on TV, so I had an interest in checking them out. The whole entire process from in home consultation to installation of the project was beyond my wildest expectations. Every person connected with the project was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. My installer left me in awe of his professionalism and his skill in completing the project in less time than I had expected. I highly recommend Bath Fitter to anyone considering having a bathroom upgrade. I am beyond pleased with the final product.

5.00/5

Original review: March 5, 2018

Several years ago we had our bath redone. We had a tub and we're older now, so we wanted a stand up shower. We were very happy with Bath Fitter the first time, so we went with them the second time. We would highly recommend their sales rep and the installer. They did a wonderful job. Everything is working perfectly so I'd recommend them to somebody else. In fact, we did recommend them to some friends. The price was probably a little more than some of the rest of them, but they did an excellent job and that’s what we were more concerned with.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I researched the website and made a few calls and Bath Fitter seemed to have pretty good track record. They ended up putting an actual liner, an insertion bathtub about three weeks ago. Everything went fine and the installers did really well too. I've been a contractor for a long time and I have to say that I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Bath Fitter was amazing and they did a really good job. When they started and were talking to me, I could pick up what they knew. They were very professional, courteous, and did what they said they were going to do. They called when they said they were going to call. They were there when they said they were going to be there. I would definitely use them again on a bigger project if it comes up. It's really cost-effective nobody would regret it if you ever did it.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Bath Fitter's focus and specialty are in remodeling bathrooms, and since we were willing to pay for that, instead of calling a general contractor in, we went with them. We had a remodel upstairs and everything went well. We had a shower in our master bathroom and we had them install a tub under the shower too. The quality of the product is good. We initiated sometime in November or October and we had a lot of things going on. So, we finally got it finished up in January. They worked around our schedule, and were very, very good. The rep was helpful and he explained everything to a tee. During the installation, my wife was the one here and she indicated to me that everything went well. The installation went very clean, without any mess nor worries. I would recommend them to friends and family.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I purchased a walk-in shower from Bath Fitter in October. I saw their booth at the state fair and I liked the product and the way it looks. I had them come out and show me what they had to offer. The rep was very personable and explained everything. He did an excellent job. I liked the fact that they could do it in one day, and it was all one piece. The installer who came was friendly and very competent in what he was doing. He was busy and worked the whole time but he was willing to answer any questions that I had. The work done was excellent quality. I would definitely tell people that it was worth the money.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

The Bath Fitter sales rep answered every single one of our questions and showed us things that we didn’t even think about. My husband and I really enjoyed talking to her because she was very nice. She was also very good and professional, and we were very pleased with her. Everything sounded really great. We were very thrilled and we decided to go for it. My husband uses a walker and has a hard time getting around. We got the shower with the seat and the different bars for him.

The installer came out afterward and asked us where we’d like stuff placed. He had my husband walk over and showed him what he thought would work. He covered everything before he even came in to walk to the bathroom. When he put in the drain underneath, he had that all covered in the basement. Even though the room in the base where he had to work was not finished, he still put stuff down. Everything was also vacuumed and cleaned up wonderfully. The products worked out marvelous. Not only did we get the shower head, but there’s an extension thing that goes right near the seat, so my husband could just sit there and shower. We are very pleased with them.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Bath Fitter's sales reps were all polite and nice when I purchased the shower about eight weeks ago.They said what they did and they did what they said. Bath Fitter's advertisement said they could do the job in a day and it was nicely done. The product is very nice too. I'm satisfied and I'd tell others that they will be pleased as well.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I had an awesome experience with Bath Fitter. They were the only ones who showed up for an estimate after a neighbor recommended them and I contacted three places. They remodeled my bathroom and put a shower in July. The installer was excellent. He went through everything, did all the measurements, explained what would happen, and it was great. He was meticulous. He was so clean you’d never know he was there. He was completely incredible.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

We liked what we've heard about Bath Fitter and the costs involved. Plus, they did quality work. We had the bathtub and shower set up, and it's very nice. It certainly beats what we replaced, which was a fiberglass tub. All of their people, from the installer to the salesperson, were quality people. We’re very satisfied and we have recommended them.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

A buddy of mine had a tub or a shower installed by Bath Fitter and he recommended them to me. I purchased a shower a month ago, had it put in and had a great experience. The plumbers were very courteous and did an outstanding job. They tore out the shower, installed the new one and cleaned up. The shower looks good.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Our experience with Bath Fitter was awesome! From the initial visit from the salesman to the inspection and measurements visit to the actual installation, the entire process was very professional and all the employees we dealt with were very courteous and kind. I would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone planning on a bathroom remodel.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Bath Fitter did a tremendous job. They knew what they were doing. They were neat and cleaned up at the end. It took almost a full day to complete but well worth it. Extremely happy with my new bathroom. Very happy with my shower doors. I don’t like shower curtains. Shower doors are so much better and they are better looking. I highly recommend Bath Fitter to everybody.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

We had a bathtub installed by Bath Fitter and the salesman suggested that we go with the shower unit and that’s what we did. We liked the idea of someone coming in and then getting it done in one day. Everybody that we had contact with was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We enjoyed having nice and honest people to do the work for us. Everybody did what they said and did it on time and the product is really nice.

5.00/5

Original review: June 5, 2017

Bath Fitter removed my old tub and enclosure and installed a spectacular new shower. They exceeded my high expectations in every aspect - people, process & product. The entire team and process was very professional and a pleasure to work with.

5.00/5

Original review: May 30, 2017

We had a great experience with Bath Fitter! The salesman spent a lot of time with us, was able to give us a great deal with financing! The installer is excellent in what he does!!! We went from a tub/shower to just a shower and it is huge! Very easy to keep clean. We are so happy!!!

5.00/5

Original review: May 25, 2017

Bathroom turned out beautiful as we expected and the installer was professional, courteous, friendly and completed the project in a timely fashion in spite of small installation problems which arose. We are extremely pleased and have already recommended your services to others.