Customer Reviews

3.48/5
based on 192 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I have many credit cards and honestly think this one is my favorite. The interest rate is a little higher, but the way they have it set up makes paying and viewing your bill simple. I can pay my bill the day after a charge and do not have to wait for 30 days or until processing. I prefer to keep my card low, but show activity so paying it within a few days of use is what I like. Many other cards do not allow you to pay days after a charge or you are unable to make multiple payments per month. Merrick Bank is easy to work with and fair. I’ve received multiple credit line increases and am notified by a simple email and have electronic bills. Perfect card for beginners, too.

5.00/5

It is a privilege and an honor to have a Merrick Bank credit card. The monthly payments are very reasonable and easy. It is accepted anywhere. I got an unexpected credit increase which was a very wonderful and useful surprise. THANK YOU Merrick Bank for the outstanding service!

5.00/5

Thanks Merrick for the fairness you have shown as I have managed my account responsibly you have increased my line of credit. I look forward to taking advantage of other services Merrick offers for years to come.