Customer Reviews

3.39/5
based on 205 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Thank you Merrick Bank for providing me with a tool, and instructions, for rebuilding my credit after my divorce. An easy to use card with a great online tool to manage it helped me go from deep in debt to over 700 on my credit score. Starting off slow was smart, using the card and paying it off every month. Then, a few months in, after reliable performance from me, you raised my credit limit and that bumped my score. Thank you for what you do.

5.00/5

I have had an amazing, awesome, outstanding experience with Merrick Bank. I would highly recommend them to all of my friends and family. They are always there when you need them. Thank you Merrick Bank, for accepting me as one of your customers. Please don't leave me. Again Thank You Merrick Bank!!

5.00/5

My experience with Merrick Bank has been top notch from the first interaction, to their customer service, to standing fast to their promises, to the credit line increase that literally made my day! Thank you Merrick Bank. I am quite impressed, quite pleased and would recommend this product (Credit Card) and Merrick Bank.