Customer Reviews

4.77/5
based on 526 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Doing business with Vanderbilt was very easy. I explained what I wanted and they told me the terms. They explained to me what the loan was and got my okay on it. They asked for certain credit stipulations and I turned those in then they got me closed and set-up. The process was very good, easy to understand and very clear. Nothing weird popped up. Plus it was very quick. From the time I applied, I got approved in two days and closed in two weeks. It was done in no time. My loan specialist, Gemma, was wonderful too. She knew what she was talking about. She would call, let me know what was up and explained very well. She made sure I understood everything and that I didn't have any questions. Every time I called, she also answered. She got my permission to move forward and made it happen. She was quick and smart. I had a fantastic experience with Vanderbilt and I appreciate that they helped me.

5.00/5

I would highly recommend Vanderbilt Mortgage. From the time that we did the application to the time that we were approved, it took a week and a half. Everything went very smoothly as far as getting the documents and the loan specialists that we dealt with were very professional. If I had a question or if I called somebody, they called me right back and if any documents or emails needed following up, everything went well. I also always knew where we were at in the process. Vanderbilt's transparency was also really good - they let me know right upfront what the interest rate and the closing cost would be.

5.00/5

For a first-time homebuyer, having our mortgage through Vanderbilt went smooth. They were able to break down everything. We had an extension number to one lady that we worked with throughout the loan process. It wasn't complicated. After dealing with multiple people every time we call, we stuck with that one lender who already knew us. So it made the experience that much easier for us.

Any questions I had to ask, she gave me a quick answer and made it easy to understand. And if it's something that they can't tell me off the top of their heads, they will call back with an answer. And it's also usually very quick, like the same business day. Making the experience simple and easy to understand has made it a really pleasant experience. They're easy to work with and they're able to accommodate anything you ask.

5.00/5

I had a great experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage. It took about two or three weeks to finish the process and my interactions with the loan officer were great. They called me when I needed something and everything was good. There were some guys at work who wanted better loans and I told them that if they were going to do what I did, go with Vanderbilt Mortgage.

5.00/5

I was buying my second home with Vanderbilt Mortgage, and the process was pleasant. The application and the underwriting process went really fast. They were very helpful with any questions that I had, and it was very easy to communicate with them. They went over every detail with me, and I really thought it was impressive. I had other places to go with, but I felt very comfortable with Vanderbilt. Their customer service team made me so very welcome and made me understand every way of the loan like the easy ways to pay it off. And that's what I really appreciated.