Customer Reviews

4.60/5
based on 225 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Vanderbilt is a wonderful company to work with. My loan specialist was really good. I called her a lot to ask questions, and she answered every question that I had. If she couldn't answer my question, she would find it out and call me back. I've never bought a home before and I was scared, but they helped me through it. I told her that she was gonna have to walk me through the process like a baby, and she did. It was a lot easier than I thought it was gonna be. She let me know everything that was expected, what the next step was gonna be and the timeline. I was very pleased with Vanderbilt.

5.00/5

The people from Vanderbilt Mortgage are all professional and honest. They explained and made sure I understood everything. They also wanted to work with me if I had any problems. The application and underwriting process was very short. It surprised me how quickly it all went through and it was very easy to keep up with. They notified me through the mail and the person that I was buying the mobile home from talked with me. They could answer any questions I had or if they couldn’t, they got answers for me really quickly. I would strictly recommend Vanderbilt.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt Mortgage's application process took about a couple of weeks, which wasn’t that long. The first time, we had a little hang-up, but the second went right and smoothly. They communicated really well and pretty much kept me in the loop on the next step that was coming up, what I needed to look forward to and what I needed. They communicated by phone and email, which I preferred because if I missed a call, I would check the email to see what had happened.

5.00/5

The process from the beginning of signing the papers to them doing everything they had to do took a month and a half. We did the home loan process through the holidays and Vanderbilt was being right there on Christmas and New Year’s Eve. They did an awesome job. I worked with whoever was available and they were very friendly. They were great. They go the extra mile to try to get that loan for you.

5.00/5

The application and underwriting took 45 minutes or less. Vanderbilt made closing this loan convenient for me. When we had to sit down with the power of attorney and all of that, they made it convenient for my schedule. Most of the time, my interaction with their reps is pretty short, to the point, then secure information that doesn't gobble up all of your time and confuse you. It's all like in laymen’s terms and it was easy to understand. I knew exactly what I was getting into. There wasn’t a lot of big words and a lot of small fine-print stuff that they didn’t know what they were talking about. It was all very descriptive. Also, they were very prompt.

From previous experiences I’ve had with other loans, whether it’s a car, home, motorcycle, or camper, my experience with Vanderbilt went really smooth, quick, and easy and there was not a lot of confusion and hidden costs. Everything was pretty much, “It’s gonna be this, this, and this and this.” Or “Add this up and that’s what it is.” And that’s how everything came out.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt was amazing and I had a wonderful experience with them. When I started the process, I was looking to buy a house, and I thought I wouldn't get approved. I went to the place and I filled the application. Within the next day, Laura contacted me and told me that I was approved and the process I needed to do. I ran into a little roadblock when it came to the land because the land was somebody else’s.

Everybody was very courteous to me and respectful. They also listened. They were always clear about explaining. It was my first house, so I had a lot of questions about how escrow accounts worked, how the money worked, and how the insurance worked. Whenever I had a question, I was always able to get a live person on the phone and they would take time to answer. Whatever I needed, they were there every step of the way. That eased the burden of the buying process. When I called to complain that the mobile home company was taking their time delivering my house, they called the company and within the next four days, I had the house on my land.