Customer Reviews

4.78/5
based on 802 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

For a first-time homebuyer, having our mortgage through Vanderbilt went smooth. They were able to break down everything. We had an extension number to one lady that we worked with throughout the loan process. It wasn't complicated. After dealing with multiple people every time we call, we stuck with that one lender who already knew us. So it made the experience that much easier for us.

Any questions I had to ask, she gave me a quick answer and made it easy to understand. And if it's something that they can't tell me off the top of their heads, they will call back with an answer. And it's also usually very quick, like the same business day. Making the experience simple and easy to understand has made it a really pleasant experience. They're easy to work with and they're able to accommodate anything you ask.

5.00/5

I had a great experience with Vanderbilt Mortgage. It took about two or three weeks to finish the process and my interactions with the loan officer were great. They called me when I needed something and everything was good. There were some guys at work who wanted better loans and I told them that if they were going to do what I did, go with Vanderbilt Mortgage.

5.00/5

I was buying my second home with Vanderbilt Mortgage, and the process was pleasant. The application and the underwriting process went really fast. They were very helpful with any questions that I had, and it was very easy to communicate with them. They went over every detail with me, and I really thought it was impressive. I had other places to go with, but I felt very comfortable with Vanderbilt. Their customer service team made me so very welcome and made me understand every way of the loan like the easy ways to pay it off. And that's what I really appreciated.