Customer Reviews

4.65/5
based on 176 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

The times that I needed to communicate with Vanderbilt, it wasn’t difficult at all. They were there for me. When I made my calls, they put me through to the right person that I needed to speak to and I didn't have any problems at all. The rep had an answer for everything that I asked and if she didn't, she made sure she got back with me on it.

5.00/5

The loan process was very easy and went by very fast. Everybody from the first person I started with to the fourth or fifth person I ended up with was very helpful. I already recommended Vanderbilt to two other people looking for mobile homes.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt had the best rate. Their reps explained everything, what the process was going to be and how long it would take. I worked with several different ones. They were on top of everything. I knew upfront what they were looking for and how to go about assisting them in getting it. There was nothing difficult about the paperwork. It could be kind of intimidating getting a mortgage, but everything was very basic. Without sounding condescending, it was very easy to understand. My son bought a house and he was put through another finance company and he had a nightmare. Mine was seamless.I'm very happy.

5.00/5

The approval process was fantastic and smooth. Vanderbilt was very clear and open with everything. The specialists gave me my welcome call and they ran through everything. Very detailed, very patient, and answered every question I had. So far, they were great.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt was straightforward with everything and it was easy to communicate with them. If I needed to get ahold of them, I could. Give them a shot. They gave me a shot when nobody else would.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt was wonderful, super and understanding. The rep was very nice and sweet. She was very concerned in making sure that I understood everything that I was getting into. The application process was excellent and the quality of the home is wonderful. It’s beautiful and big.

5.00/5

It was very easy to communicate with Vanderbilt during the loan process. It was a great experience. The reps always made sure that I understood what I needed to get every time that I called and they were very patient on waiting. At first, on one of my loan processes, they thought I made it a frontage for my loan on the property. Once we talked and walked through the process, they realized that they ran my credit. And I had a better credit score. We worked through that process together and also worked through it with the land people and surveying.

Vanderbilt would call me and send me letters and emails. They were very helpful and understanding about some things that I didn't quite get. So, they would always go back and explain it to me. Carrie, one of the ladies who helped me, was super nice and she always informed me. They were all fantastic and I’d like to thank them all. Vanderbilt mailed me a card congratulating me on getting my new home. They even called me and that was a great thing because I've never had that experience so I was very impressed.