Customer Reviews

4.75/5
based on 426 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I tried other places to get financing for a home and they kept wanting more from me each time and we went back and forth for eight months and got nowhere. Mr Dan ** took less than a month to get me in a brand new home. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thanks for all they have done for me. Vanderbilt the company to talk to.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt did everything they could to close my loan and my experience with them was good. The application and underwriting didn’t take long at all, so I was really pleased. Things went smoothly and I didn’t have any problems. The communication was very easy, too. I also had good interactions with the many different people I talked with.

5.00/5

Working with Vanderbilt was nice and easy. I liked it. The application process was short. Everything was broken down step-by-step. It was very easy to communicate with Vanderbilt during the lending process considering the fact that I'm always traveling and my hours are a little bit different. I worked with a couple different people, but everybody was friendly and very knowledgeable. They did very well and everything went very smoothly. If I had questions, I could always call and talk to somebody. And they always had an answer for me. As a first-time homebuyer, everything was simplified to where I understood everything that was going on. My experience was very enjoyable.

5.00/5

The people at Vanderbilt were all professional. They had empathy. They actually cared about talking to you and listening to your concerns. Kristine was very nice and she called about once a week to check the status. We’re in our home now and everything is good. It was easy doing business with Vanderbilt. I would recommend them to others.

5.00/5

I would highly recommend Vanderbilt. The loan went through pretty quickly and everything was great. They’re really polite. Any questions we had, they were right on top of it. They answered them without any hesitation. They were really good to deal with. What stood out was the rep's output on all the information on the loan and going over everything and explaining everything in detail. She was really good with all that.