Customer Reviews

4.66/5
based on 351 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

From beginning to end, Astrid ** and team were very open in their professional communication. Any question I had they were all able to answer, Astrid was very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. I appreciate her service, she worked really hard to stay within a timeline that was requested of the seller and it all worked out on all parts. Thank you Vanderbilt team, you have a great customer for life..

5.00/5

I would highly recommend Vanderbilt. The application and underwriting took about 3 months to get completed but they were great in working with us to close the loan. My girlfriend had to get the land changed over to her name and pay us back patent, and they were really patient and very understanding of what was going on while we tried to get everything set up. Communication with them was very easy too. My girlfriend did most of the communication and she was going back-and-forth with Sarah. They would let her know through text message anything that changed, then she would tell me how everything went. Everything went through smoothly and she was very excited that they finally got it approved.

5.00/5

We had told Vanderbilt that we were in a time crunch, and they tried to get it done as fast as possible. They called every once in a while and checked to see how the progress was going, not with the financer part but getting the home delivered and set up and if there was anything wrong. We had a few issues, but we've got them all straightened out now. They explained how much the notes were gonna be, how long the notes were gonna be and the down payment.

5.00/5

Jeremy worked with me pretty well and really went out of his way to help me get my loan. The application and underwriting process took about a month and a half, but the problem was on my end, not on Vanderbilt. Their lending process was very simple and smooth. Everything went great.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt was very fast and efficient. We did the whole loan process in about a couple of days. Our rep was very good to work with and he answered all our questions. A couple of times, we had further questions and he got right back with us with the results. They made sure that we understood everything. I would recommend them.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt did a good job on my mortgage. It was a quick process and everything went smoothly. I've gotten houses and had vehicle loans before, and this was the easiest and the best loan application I've had. I did not have to wait around for somebody to get back to me. They would call and they would tell me if they needed any more information, and I would provide it. Within a day or two, they would tell me what was going on. They kept me in the loop on everything. Vanderbilt is the best way to go.