Customer Reviews

4.64/5
based on 284 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Everything is going wonderfully with Vanderbilt. Everything is up to par. It’s awesome. With everything we’ve gone through, it took about eight months. We had some other complications for us. We had a house lease too, so we had to go and make sure we could put the home on it. And we had to do all the extra paperwork. It was definitely pretty easy to get in the home. And the staff was wonderful. They helped us out any time we called. It wasn’t, “We’re gonna call back.” It was, “We're here for you to make sure everything is up and running and perfect.” They guided us through and told us what the process would be looking like. Everything was beautiful, and we had good conversations.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt tried to get our paperwork sent as quickly as possible, and communicating with them was easy. The loan specialist was great, too. The applications and underwriting processes took about two weeks. We loved Vanderbilt because any time we asked anyone a question, he or she can answer in-depth and explain to us what we wanted to know.

5.00/5

I was searching for a home at a reasonable price, and I researched their website and found what I was looking for. Doing the application process, I got approved in a day. Their part of it was very, very easy and quick. They were able to answer any questions I had. The first person I dealt with was Melissa and she was very helpful and friendly. If I called and didn’t get her, she would return my calls. I was able to get the home that I always wanted with little to no problems.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt's application and underwriting process took three weeks. Whenever we couldn't get Clayton Homes to give us any kind of answers, the lady at Vanderbilt was nice enough to jump them a little bit to get us some answers. The loan specialist handled more of the financial end of it than I did. I did more of the figuring out how to make everything happen. She was just as pleased as I was with the whole process. Every time she didn't know something, she called in and whoever she got, they gave us whatever answers we needed at that moment. They were very helpful the entire time. That was the easiest process I have ever gone through with any kind of lender. So, I'm happy with them.

5.00/5

From beginning to end, Astrid ** and team were very open in their professional communication. Any question I had they were all able to answer, Astrid was very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. I appreciate her service, she worked really hard to stay within a timeline that was requested of the seller and it all worked out on all parts. Thank you Vanderbilt team, you have a great customer for life..

5.00/5

I would highly recommend Vanderbilt. The application and underwriting took about 3 months to get completed but they were great in working with us to close the loan. My girlfriend had to get the land changed over to her name and pay us back patent, and they were really patient and very understanding of what was going on while we tried to get everything set up. Communication with them was very easy too. My girlfriend did most of the communication and she was going back-and-forth with Sarah. They would let her know through text message anything that changed, then she would tell me how everything went. Everything went through smoothly and she was very excited that they finally got it approved.

5.00/5

We had told Vanderbilt that we were in a time crunch, and they tried to get it done as fast as possible. They called every once in a while and checked to see how the progress was going, not with the financer part but getting the home delivered and set up and if there was anything wrong. We had a few issues, but we've got them all straightened out now. They explained how much the notes were gonna be, how long the notes were gonna be and the down payment.

5.00/5

Jeremy worked with me pretty well and really went out of his way to help me get my loan. The application and underwriting process took about a month and a half, but the problem was on my end, not on Vanderbilt. Their lending process was very simple and smooth. Everything went great.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt was very fast and efficient. We did the whole loan process in about a couple of days. Our rep was very good to work with and he answered all our questions. A couple of times, we had further questions and he got right back with us with the results. They made sure that we understood everything. I would recommend them.

5.00/5

Vanderbilt did a good job on my mortgage. It was a quick process and everything went smoothly. I've gotten houses and had vehicle loans before, and this was the easiest and the best loan application I've had. I did not have to wait around for somebody to get back to me. They would call and they would tell me if they needed any more information, and I would provide it. Within a day or two, they would tell me what was going on. They kept me in the loop on everything. Vanderbilt is the best way to go.