Customer Reviews

4.74/5
based on 113 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: July 22, 2020

I’m glad I chose GreenPath. They mostly helped me with credit card debt. It was a wonderful experience to talk with everybody. They worked on the payment plan. They paid up various credit cards a certain amount. I’m glad that it’s all over with, but it was great. I loved the experience.

5.00/5

Original review: July 20, 2020

GreenPath made it possible for us to pay off $50,000 of credit card debt in 4.5 years!! It was very hard, and there were times we felt we may have committed to a higher payment plan than we could afford but we wanted to be free of this debt as quickly as possible. We also knew that if we needed to make adjustments to our payment GreenPath would have been able to do that. We will be using them for our student loan debt as well!! I've recommended GreenPath to scores of people as debt is a massive and growing problem in our country. There was no shame associated with our situation, the plan we chose built our credit score, we never took a credit hit for choosing a debt management plan. There is often a wait when I call with questions, that can be annoying but that's probably the worst thing. We will continue to be with this great company until we can say we are 100% debt free!!

5.00/5

Original review: July 14, 2020

Green Path was extremely helpful and respectful. They efficiently handled my financial plan and assisted me with decreasing my level of debt. They had topnotch customer service. I could always get any questions answered which alleviated a lot of stress. I would highly recommend their assistance!!!

Original review: July 13, 2020

Greenpath helped me work through my debt in a way where I was comfortable and never felt overwhelmed. They have given me the tools to be debt free from loans and credit cards. They are understanding and always seemed to genuinely want to help you.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I am so grateful for GreenPath's help in getting me debt-free. Their customer service is stellar and they're professional, friendly, and I trust them completely. I would refer them to anyone needing to manage their debt. I'm debt free! It took five years but that's the plan that Greenpath set for me given my situation. Greenpath is awesome!! You'll be happy that you chose them to help you out.

Original review: July 13, 2020

Green Path Debt Solutions provided great “Customer Service” with results. My expectations were exceeded. My creditors were contacted and Green Path negotiated very favorable terms without confusion or controversy. I recommend Green Path Debt Solutions to anyone with financial issues.

Original review: July 12, 2020

So glad they helped me pay off my debt. They did it in a very efficient manner. I would recommend them to anyone who is having a hard time juggling bigger finance issues. Hopefully I won't need them again for obvious reasons but if I ever have financial issues...I will definitely go with them.

Original review: July 12, 2020

Greenpath made it possible to clean up a financial mess that was devastating to not only my finances, but emotionally and relationships as well. I needed their help to get interest payments down to a level that I could make progress instead of just struggling to tread water. I am so thankful for all their help. It really did change my life!

Original review: July 12, 2020

I was overwhelmed with a few credit cards and medical bills. The program worked great for me. Paid all my bills on time, lowered the interest and they were always responsive. I would definitely recommend this program to others in the same situation.

Original review: July 12, 2020

This program helped me pay off over $10,000 in credit card debt from 2 different credit cards. They negotiated my 24.9% interest down to 3% so I was able to actually start making progress and acted as a middle man so the credit card companies had to stop bothering me. In just over 2 years, I completed the program early and am now free of credit card debt entirely!

Original review: July 12, 2020

Wow. You allowed me to pay off 26K in 5 years. Always flexible and supportive. I was so scared at the beginning, but you listened and helped me make a plan. Thank you for your insight and for your ability to give me hope.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I can not recommend this company highly enough. I found this company through my bank and they recommended GP for helping me get rid of my debt. Submitting my account documents was easy, as was setting up my personalized payment plan. GP helped me pay off my $72,300 debt in 4 1/2 years and I couldn’t be happier! I don’t plan on having to use their services again, but I tell anyone who asks about a debt management company that GreenPath is hands down the BEST! If you want to be debt free, use them. You’ll be so glad you did!

Original review: July 11, 2020

Green Path's debt payment program was very helpful to me as it streamlined my monthly payments. They negotiated on my behalf, and I was able to consolidate my debts into one convenient monthly payment directly to Green Path. I recently finished the program and am very grateful for their assistance. I also like all the helpful information that's available on their website.

Original review: July 11, 2020

GreenPath helped us get out of debt!!! Yay!!! I would recommend this company to anyone who is struggling, juggling, payments and who really wants to pay off their incurred debts!! This company really wants to help consumers take charge of their debts with positive and reliable results!!!

Original review: July 11, 2020

I am very satisfied with Greenpath and how they handled my account. They had my debt paid off faster than was scheduled and I was able to start turning my financial status around. I would recommend them to anyone who is struggling with debt and needs a solution to recover.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I started my Green Path journey after crying for hours about high monthly credit card payments. The interest was killing me and I felt hopeless. I finally looked up Green Path and called asap and got started. I was able to set up a manageable monthly payment and 4 years later, I am debt-free!

5.00/5

Original review: July 8, 2020

I have a friend who went into Green Path's program and suggested it to me when I was having a difficult time with credit card debt. They kept me on a path to get things done and helped me get rid of my debt.

5.00/5

Original review: July 6, 2020

I had accumulated a ridiculous amount of consumer debt. I began "retail therapy" following my father's passing and continued to abuse credit cards for years after. I had gotten to a concerning amount (I had trouble sleeping at night) and decided I had to do something about it. I was referred to GreenPath by a friend and it was the best decision for me. The counselors were extremely helpful, courteous, and non-judgmental. They helped me develop a payment plan that worked with my current lifestyle. Though I was paying bills, I was able to do some comfortably. I also learned a few new tricks in budgeting. The envelope method is my favorite and is working well.

Thankfully, I was able to not only manage my payments, but pay off my debt before my originally intended payoff date. I was embarrassed by having to use a debt management program, but honestly, carrying the debt was much more embarrassing. It was also encouraging to know that I was not the only person having to climb their way out of a financial mess. If anyone is in debt, need help, guidance, support, or to learn about options available after losing income PLEASE consider GreenPath. I have nothing but good things to say about this program. Without it, I don't know where I would be right now--likely still trying to chip away at debt on all my high interest credit cards.

5.00/5

Original review: July 4, 2020

I am beyond pleased with the program I entered. GreenPath was always just a phone call away if I had any questions or issues. Everyone I ever spoke with my friendly, helpful, and professional. I also really liked how they created the online portal to make tracking your progress easier. I also enjoyed joining the Facebook group to interact with other clients and share feedback, tips, and help each other along the way. Definitely recommend!

5.00/5

Original review: July 2, 2020

I have a credit card through Amazon and the payments and interest were getting too high. One of their phone people told me about GreenPath and I called them. Enrolling was pretty easy. I gave their reps my information and we discussed how much I could afford to pay a month, and then based on that plan, we determined how long it would take for the debt to go away. They are well-organized which was encouraging for me. Some close friends I confided in were very suspicious of what GreenPath's actual intention was when they heard I was using a debt consolidation company. GreenPath was transparent about everything. They told me their charges and how much everything would cost. I completed their program and now I'm debt-free.

5.00/5

Original review: July 1, 2020

I am very happy that GreenPath assisted me with my credit problems. GreenPath was very courteous and knowledgeable towards my concern. GreenPath even gave me advice when I needed it in reference to major financial situations that worked out in my favor after I completed the Debt Management Program. I was able to purchase a new vehicle and I was able to secure a credit card and I am now able to manage my finances responsibly. I would like to thank GreenPath.

5.00/5

Original review: June 30, 2020

This company was the best! Partnered with them 5 years ago to help get out of credit card debt. They helped make deals with all my creditors and made it painless throughout. Just made one monthly payment to them and they would pay each creditor. Anytime I had any questions or needed help making a financial decision, their team was always there and the customer service was top notch. Thank you Greenpath!!!

5.00/5

Original review: June 27, 2020

GreenPath is simple and easy to use, so I'd recommend them. They were recommended by Wescom, my credit union and when I signed up online, it was easy. I first used them six years ago and there were no questions. It was fast. They told me the payments I made that were set, if I made them, how long it would take to pay it off. If I paid more, then that would speed it up. I had an idea of how long it would all take and I didn't have questions and concerns along the way. I only called them twice and they were friendly and helpful. I got what I needed, so no problems.

5.00/5

Original review: May 15, 2020

The process was helpful. I needed it and it came in a good time. I was in a bad situation. I had to go with what GreenPath had and it worked out. If only the payments could’ve been a little smaller, but I really appreciated it. It helped me out and it was fine. I bank with Educators Credit Union and it was something they offered. I’m paid off, so it was good.

5.00/5

Original review: May 9, 2020

Everything went great with GreenPath. Their reps were really good and the payment plan was great. It was what I needed. When it got to January and I was within a good range of getting paid off really quickly, I decided to concentrate on that and finished paying it off. Then the country goes kaput, so I'm glad I've paid it off. It feels terrific.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

My experience with GreenPath was all positive. We consolidated some credit card debt and just paid it off monthly very easily. It was a real human being every time we called.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

GreenPath's reps were easy to talk to and get along with whenever I had questions to call, and everything got taken care of. They either got rid of my interest or lowered it on everything I did. So, that was good. When we started, I thought the payment plan was something I could handle, and sometimes I could, but sometimes it got kinda rough. So, I had to skip a payment here or there. It was just a lot for me. But now that it’s over, I am glad. I can finally start getting my credit rating back up and hopefully, buy a house next year.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I sought GreenPath’s services due to combining debt and getting it paid off, and they were a government-sponsored or backed program. They provided a payment schedule and now I’m debt-free. The rep was very thorough and professional. He followed up, got me the forms that I needed and set me up with a portal so I could check my status. Whenever I needed to contact them to verify something, they were always very responsive. We determined what I could afford to pay, and once the credit card companies were willing to accept, they came up with a number. They gave me the dates that were based on the credit card companies. It wasn’t a substantial cost in order to have my debt managed and paid off, so I was willing for somebody else to handle it for me. They're an excellent company and I highly recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

GreenPath provided me with a debt solution program for my bill, loan and credit card debt. Their enrollment process was easy. I had an interview with a counselor over the phone and we went over everything. Their reps were all really professional and did a good job. My credit started going up as the debt got paid down. The program was set up to be about five years, but I did it in four, which I completed a couple of months ago. And the quality of the service that I got was very good.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

With the help of GreenPath team, I was able in four years to pay off over 40,000 in unsecured debt. I would highly recommend this service to anyone seeking to reduce debt. The team was responsive when I had a question or needed to make a change to my payment plan. I would not have been able to reduce the interest rates for the credit cards without GreenPath because the credit card companies would not work with me.