Customer Reviews

4.75/5
based on 131 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: June 12, 2020

The service from GreenPath was top-notch. The people I met when I went to see them made me feel more comfortable. I enrolled in person and the process was very good. We did it within 45 minutes. I was impressed with their thoroughness and kindness. They let me know about their programs but they weren't pushy about it. We set up a monthly payment and they really kept in touch with me all the way. As any payment was completed, I got a letter from them to make sure everything was clear with that particular credit card. They were just very good at staying with me without hovering every five seconds.

The program got me out of a massive debt and in a way that wasn't terribly painful. We took a look at what the debt was and their rep did some calculations about how long it would take. Then I had to consider how much I could afford at that point and we came to something that would work for both of us. Then when I got towards the end, they helped me to figure out what the payment should be and we worked out our way right down to the very end. Even when I lost my job with COVID, they gave me a month to just rest, and then we were able to finish up probably a month or so. GreenPath has really guided and supported me all the way. I'm totally debt-free now and will never again use another credit card. It's proven to me that I can live very comfortably without one.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I am very pleased with my experience and ALL of my debt being handled by GreenPath. It was a huge relief lifted off my shoulders when I received the final letter stating my debt was paid in full! I work for a company that takes credit very seriously so, when interviewing new candidates with credit issues I always refer them to Greenpath using my personal experience to motivate them to reach out and just give Greenpath a chance. Thank you so very much!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

Greenpath has changed my entire life and I am now headed in a positive healthy direction. I was in significant debt (all credit cards), had tried to get out many times by applying the usual strategies (transfer to 0% interest cards etc) but it was very difficult. Greenpath staff helped me with absolute empathic determination to truly help me end this horrible cycle. It took 5 years and though hard at first, I learned to live in with more consciousness about better financial choices and to live 100% WITHOUT credit cards (yes you CAN). I will never own one again. I am humbly grateful to Greenpath for their ongoing support and guidance. I hope they can help so many Americans in the same situation right now.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

The staff was happy to work with me and remains calm as I fret about how to tackle matters. They are in the long haul with me and I am grateful. They are one I would recommend and would gladly have them work with me on the student loans next. Greenpath made this as painless as possible, yet conquering the mountain.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

Green Path was excellent from beginning to end of helping me with a budget to help pay off over 40,000 in credit card debt. I was able to do it in just four years. I would recommend this service to anyone carrying large debt.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I went through the Police and Fire Credit Union for Philadelphia. There was a discount and that's why I chose GreenPath. We had tweaked things out and the enrollment was a smooth process. It was a five-year program and it worked fine. I did the automatic payment every month. The way they negotiated, some of the charges even dropped more because it was getting paid off. I was getting money back. I didn't expect that. That's the big thing. GreenPath poured money back to me.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

I was paying almost $1,000 in minimum payments to my credit card debtors each month and it started becoming impossible. I never thought I would see my way out by just paying the minimum payments. My sister-in-law told us about the program with Clarifi. When I talked with them, the payments were cut in half and it was a five-year period. So it definitely made me feel a lot better. Then Clarifi merged with GreenPath. But once they introduced themselves and sent out how to log in, the process was easy. Everything that I established with Clarifi was merged on over. They were very helpful, friendly and accommodating during the times that I had to reach out. I felt really comfortable going through the program. They did everything good. There was nothing else better that they could have done.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

When I started with the program, there was some confusion was relating to interest rates that might be gotten because I had balances on a number of credit cards. But also, for example, with three American Express cards, which two am I giving up. But once that was cleared up, which didn't take long, the experience was just fine. They still worked for some time with the staff in Philadelphia, who were always very responsive when I called. And once COVID hit and the calls are being taken out in the Upper Midwest, there was still good responsiveness in communication.

I dealt with two individuals in particular in the Philadelphia group and things were going so well that I really didn't have much occasion to check in for over a year. Then the COVID hit and after that, it seemed to be whoever got the call. But everyone was very knowledgeable and punctual. I don't know if that would've been true if I had missed payments but we had established a baseline that I could meet and there was never any problem with my payments. So it all went very smoothly. Some folks met their obligations to me, which enabled me to pay off the whole debt a month or so ago.

I have talked to groups that promise low interest rates and to two individuals who independently have negotiated to get some of the debt eliminated. But that was not my aim. We were at 12% when we negotiated the payments. I wasn't asking for any reduction in the principal. I was just wanting to schedule out the monthly payments at a rate that I was comfortable with and I had hoped that we would be able to negotiate a little lower interest rate.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I had a lot of credit card debt. I'm part of a union so my paychecks were direct deposited into that account. I went into my credit union and asked them if they had any program, because I didn't want to use the ones that are on commercials. I called GreenPath and I spoke to a woman. She was very friendly and not pushy. She asked me about my income, and told me how much it would take to pay all of my bills. I was very comfortable talking to her and felt that I made the right decision. A couple of times that I was able to save up a little extra money and pay off a bill ahead of time, they helped me manage that and then manage paying more, putting more money towards the other debts. And then, anytime I wanted to talk to them about something, it was very easy to get ahold of them. And they were just always helpful.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

I needed to get rid of a lot of debt. I needed a plan. I'm a busy person, and I needed help. I called GreenPath and I talked to some guy who I remembered being awesome. We talked for like an hour and a half. He got it done. I was impressed with the execution. It was like, “Okay, what do you have? Let's knock out this budget, let's knock down these papers.” He made it doable for me at that time, and I just jumped in. There were times when I was like, “Okay, I'm paying this service a lot of money for something I could totally, really do by myself.” But it was 100% worth the value because I never had to think about it. Money just came out. Now, I'm done with all that debt.” It was a really great experience.

It wasn't on their end, but I felt bad that I couldn't utilize more of the updates and the budgeting help, and that kind of training that their offer that I probably could really benefit from in my life. I was just so busy. They sent the emails and created the curriculum. I just wish I could have taken advantage of it more. If I ever hear of anybody like this, I'll absolutely send them to GreenPath.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

GreenPath was recommended to me by my credit union. They're helping me eliminate some debt. Everybody was great. They helped me out tremendously. They explained everything perfectly, and it went exactly how they explained it. I recommend the company to anybody I know who's struggling with any kind of financial difficulties with excessive credit cards. I was able to complete the program ahead of time and it was awesome. It was a huge relief when I did it at the time. It helped me out a ton and got me back on my feet. I'm completely credit card debt free and ready to buy a new house.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

The one that was taking me to court recommended me to GreenPath. They helped me out and it worked out for me. They understood what I was going through and helped me set everything up and set up a plan. We came to an agreement how much I would pay, and that worked out well on my end. They just take out a certain amount every week, and I don't have to worry about it. They took care of it. And then, every time I would speak to them, they seemed to have a solution. Working with them has made things a bit easier. I'm not stressing about the bill collectors calling me, so I have a peace of mind.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

Although it was daunting to pay $1,500 per month, words can’t fully describe how happy my husband and I when we made our last payment (and earlier than anticipated)! Their customer service was always excellent. This was a great solution for us to crawl our way out of our debt. I highly recommend GreenPath.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

Joining Greenpath helped me to feel some relief when I realized I could not keep up with my credit card payments. The tone of the whole service is very positive, which helped me endure in paying off debt, stay hopeful during the process, and remember that I could eventually be debt-free. At times when my income was very low, they worked with me to lower my monthly total payment that went towards all my cards. Whenever I had questions, they answered clearly, in-depth, and promptly. It was really nice to know that they knew what they were talking about, and had accurate information about my account. I’m now debt free. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Four years ago I was feeling overwhelmed with my debt. It was a dark time in my life as I was going through a separation. One of my creditors referred me to GreenPath Debt Solutions. The team was courteous, professional and supportive every step of the way. I finally had an attainable plan. I managed to pay off my debt a few months early, and now I am realizing my dream of homeownership. I cannot thank GreenPath enough. My credit is great, and my future looks promising. I have been sharing my experience with coworkers and friends, encouraging them to take the step towards financial wellness.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

After several attempts to manage my credit card debt, I finally looked into a debt consolidation plan. GreenPath was so easy, flexible, and kept me on the right path! They contacted all my credit card companies to negotiate payments & lower interest rates while on the plan. I was able to get rid of 17k in credit card debt in less than 4 years! I can finally save, & feel free of being chained to my debt.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

I am very happy with the service I received during 4 years.. They did all my payments on time and every time I I had a question they were very professional answering my questions. Also, it was easy to check my account online. Thank you for your service. Now I am free of debts.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Very happy with Green Path working with me and successfully getting my debts paid. I am fortunate I started before COVID and know many Americans will soon begin this task as a result. Thank you Green Path for guidance and patience in this process.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I had a great experience working with Green Path. I thought I would never be free of the debt. They were so kind and understanding and respectful. I would tell anyone...DO IT! Painless. Still hard to believe I am done! My brain says sometimes.."Oh. No payment this month!" Thank you GreenPath!!

5.00/5

Original review: July 22, 2020

I’m glad I chose GreenPath. They mostly helped me with credit card debt. It was a wonderful experience to talk with everybody. They worked on the payment plan. They paid up various credit cards a certain amount. I’m glad that it’s all over with, but it was great. I loved the experience.

5.00/5

Original review: July 20, 2020

GreenPath made it possible for us to pay off $50,000 of credit card debt in 4.5 years!! It was very hard, and there were times we felt we may have committed to a higher payment plan than we could afford but we wanted to be free of this debt as quickly as possible. We also knew that if we needed to make adjustments to our payment GreenPath would have been able to do that. We will be using them for our student loan debt as well!! I've recommended GreenPath to scores of people as debt is a massive and growing problem in our country. There was no shame associated with our situation, the plan we chose built our credit score, we never took a credit hit for choosing a debt management plan. There is often a wait when I call with questions, that can be annoying but that's probably the worst thing. We will continue to be with this great company until we can say we are 100% debt free!!

5.00/5

Original review: July 14, 2020

Green Path was extremely helpful and respectful. They efficiently handled my financial plan and assisted me with decreasing my level of debt. They had topnotch customer service. I could always get any questions answered which alleviated a lot of stress. I would highly recommend their assistance!!!

Original review: July 13, 2020

Greenpath helped me work through my debt in a way where I was comfortable and never felt overwhelmed. They have given me the tools to be debt free from loans and credit cards. They are understanding and always seemed to genuinely want to help you.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I am so grateful for GreenPath's help in getting me debt-free. Their customer service is stellar and they're professional, friendly, and I trust them completely. I would refer them to anyone needing to manage their debt. I'm debt free! It took five years but that's the plan that Greenpath set for me given my situation. Greenpath is awesome!! You'll be happy that you chose them to help you out.

Original review: July 13, 2020

Green Path Debt Solutions provided great “Customer Service” with results. My expectations were exceeded. My creditors were contacted and Green Path negotiated very favorable terms without confusion or controversy. I recommend Green Path Debt Solutions to anyone with financial issues.

Original review: July 12, 2020

So glad they helped me pay off my debt. They did it in a very efficient manner. I would recommend them to anyone who is having a hard time juggling bigger finance issues. Hopefully I won't need them again for obvious reasons but if I ever have financial issues...I will definitely go with them.

Original review: July 12, 2020

Greenpath made it possible to clean up a financial mess that was devastating to not only my finances, but emotionally and relationships as well. I needed their help to get interest payments down to a level that I could make progress instead of just struggling to tread water. I am so thankful for all their help. It really did change my life!

Original review: July 12, 2020

I was overwhelmed with a few credit cards and medical bills. The program worked great for me. Paid all my bills on time, lowered the interest and they were always responsive. I would definitely recommend this program to others in the same situation.

Original review: July 12, 2020

This program helped me pay off over $10,000 in credit card debt from 2 different credit cards. They negotiated my 24.9% interest down to 3% so I was able to actually start making progress and acted as a middle man so the credit card companies had to stop bothering me. In just over 2 years, I completed the program early and am now free of credit card debt entirely!

Original review: July 12, 2020

Wow. You allowed me to pay off 26K in 5 years. Always flexible and supportive. I was so scared at the beginning, but you listened and helped me make a plan. Thank you for your insight and for your ability to give me hope.