Customer Reviews

based on 18 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: June 21, 2019

I’m on vacation right now, and I couldn’t think of a better time to sit down and tell everyone how polite and stellar Mile High Van Lines was during my move a month ago. First time ever using movers and was worried about who I was gonna choose due to the horrible stories you can read online. After getting a few quotes from other reputable movers and doing my research I am glad I chose Mile High Van Lines. The four guys that they sent worked so hard and were super professional from the moment they started making boxes. They communicated with me all the way through and provided a super accurate quote. Definitely recommend them and would use them again any time. Tom (sales rep) was so attentive and easy to work with.

Original review: June 29, 2019

I thought my moving experience was going to be so stressful, but Rafael and his team made the process so easy! The quote was accurate, and it was the best decision I could’ve made. I plan to use them again in the future. Thanks again!!

Original review: June 29, 2019

I must say the experience I had with Mile High Van Lines was the smoothest experience I’ve had with a moving company. The made sure everything was professionally packaged and wrapped before putting it in the van. Every employee that helped was very respectful and polite. When my items arrived they unwrapped everything for me and placed it where I wanted. Will definitely be using them again if I decide to leave Denver!

5.00/5

Original review: June 27, 2019

My move went very smoothly - there were no issues at all. Rafael was amazing to work with - he was very friendly and hard working! Everything was delivered on time as promised! Great service that I would highly recommend to anyone else looking to move!

Original review: June 26, 2019

If you're moving and requiring some help, look no further than Mile High Van Lines. What I anticipated in moving was to be overwhelmed and stressed as I have moved multiple times in the past. Not with this company, I found the whole experience was friendly, fast and affordable. Rafael was responsive, professional and very informative. He set me up with a great crew who was on time and extremely efficient. Highly recommend!

Original review: June 26, 2019

Moving is very stressful and if I could delegate all of it I would gladly do! Everything was done in timely manner with great care - packed and moved. Very pleased with my experience. Definitely will use them again in the future.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Excellent experience - quickly, on time, professionally! Good customer service and staff! Excellent price and quality! I am very pleased. If I still have to use the services of the moving company, then without doubt I will choose your company. Thanks guys! Definitely recommend!!!

5.00/5

Original review: June 25, 2019

Quick and painless. Professionals who took care of everything we own (our life) as if it were their own. If I ever need to move again they will surely be getting a call from me. From start to finish these guys are the best in the business!

5.00/5

Original review: June 24, 2019

Mile High Van Lines took my high stress situation and turned it into a lightweight and easy move. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional business with great customer service there to make your life easier at a great price. Thanks Mile High Van Lines! Don’t know how I’d do it without you.

5.00/5

Original review: June 23, 2019

Guys did great. We got our items in just a couple of days. Will definitely recommend them. We moved to Williamsburg to be close to my son and his family. Even he was surprised when we got the news of the move was going faster than we’d hoped.