Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

The reps and everyone assisting you to receive your loan once approved are extremely professional as well as prompt and courteous. They have your best interest at hand. After paperwork is in place, funds are immediate.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I have unfortunately come under the need for extra funds lately and thankfully US Claims has been there to assist me. They are always, prompt, courteous and professional. Scott ** in particular has always given me wonderful service. He is a great guy to work with and I appreciate him working for US Claims and am very glad that I met him.

5.00/5

My case lasted 5 years from incident to settlement. Scott helped at a time we were in serious financial trouble. My husband had to quit working to take care of me. Scott always returned my calls and called to update us more often than expected. He also made my experience more palatable with his professionalism & his courteous, polite mannerism. Thank you Scott & everyone at US Claims. Anne **

5.00/5

They helped me get cash when I was hurt and out of work. I had nowhere else to turn and they were so patient and helpful to get me out of a real jam. I couldn't have been happier with my experience, thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

U.S. Claims helped our client stay in school. Because of a server auto accident our client could not finish out their semester in college. Because of this they were denied their grant for the next semester. With the money from U.S. Claims they were able to pay for one semester thereby reinstating eligibility for the grant. The client is very grateful for all the help.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I had knee surgery so I couldn't work. The rent was overdue and the landlord was calling me the whole time. I was in a bad situation because the bills were piling up. I sought USClaims and the rep I dealt with was great. He was a guy that really cared about people and he cared about my needs. He listened to why I needed the loan and he helped me get approved. The loan took a two-day period to process and it went very well.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I am so happy I decided to use USClaims to get my pre-settlement funding money. I was really behind on some bills and needed money fast. Marc was very kind, patient and professional. I would recommend USClaims.

5.00/5

Thank you so much USClaims. While waiting for my lawsuit to settle, I desperately needed cash to pay my rent, if it wasn't for USClaims I would still be in a sticky situation. The associates at USClaims truly want to help you and do it with great professionalism. I would highly recommend this company.

5.00/5

USClaims does not disappoint! I needed to get pre-settlement funding money FAST. After looking into various companies, USClaims is the one that gave me the best rate and had the best customer service. Everyone at USClaims really wants to help and genuinely care.

5.00/5

Working with USClaims was an awesome decision that I do not regret! My agent was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions with patience and clarity. I was also kept well informed during every step of the process and given a great rate. I would highly recommend USClaims to anyone in need of fast cash at a great rate. Thank you for your hard work!

5.00/5

Original review: June 21, 2019

I had selected Buckeye FUNDING to obtain an advance. I received a call from Scott ** who said he had been recommended by my legal firm. Scott explained the advantages of receiving the funding from your company. You provide a cap. Buckeye did not. I cancelled Buckeye and went with you. Scott saved my from a potential disaster. I was able to keep my health insurance from expiring.

5.00/5

Original review: June 10, 2019

USClaims got me money to my car bill and mortgage payments. I was behind in bills from the truck accident injuries I got. Truck hit me and my lawsuit is waiting to settle and it will be in my favor. Thank you USClaims!