Customer Reviews

4.24/5
based on 68 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

We were looking for workers comp and we went with an agent that was already with our company. We've used him in the past, and he was reliable. He's with DeWitt Insurance and he's very good. He got us the coverage we needed through Trusted Choice, and he was able to deliver the quote in a good time manner.

5.00/5

I opened a business and went to a particular company. However, they said they didn’t do the area where one of businesses are any longer. And so, I got the insurance through Trusted Choice and the experience was good and easy. I got the first one that they referred me to. I called them and they looked pretty good. Everything worked out in less than an hour. Plus, I didn’t have to go into an office or do a lot of stuff. The website was fairly easy to navigate through. I’m not very technologically savvy but I understood everything. The price was very good and what they insured me for was everything I was looking for. I’m very pleased with what I picked. I even told others to take a look at Trusted Choice because they’re working really well for me

5.00/5

We’ve had business insurance since 2012. Then we changed offices and we had to update the location. We needed the cover in insurance, so we searched online for insurance companies or independent agents. I have used Trusted Choice before and it was excellent, so we went with them. Navigating through their website was easy. Trusted Choice is an excellent insurance company to work with.

5.00/5

We were searching for general liability insurance and Trusted Choice came up. They gave us a couple of options and directed us over to one company. We then called that company, ran along with it and everything worked out fine. Trusted Choice did an excellent job for us, so we’re really happy. They promptly got us what we needed and it worked out great.

5.00/5

I opened up a lawn care service a couple of months ago. I researched the different insurance coverages that I could get for my business as I was looking for an insurance that would cover my tools and equipment. When I went to Trusted Choice's website, they were quick. They sent me information on a couple of different people that offered that type of insurance in the area. They did everything they needed to do and did their part well. Everything seems to go smooth.

5.00/5

I needed an insurance policy for a business that I had just opened. I searched on Google and the independent agent company, TrustedChoice Business Insurance, came up so I went through them in getting an insurance provider. I had a good experience with their website and it was easy to navigate. Instead of just going to one insurance company, I could see from their website what other companies were available and what other choices were out there so I could compare and get the best deal. I had to register and put in the information required, then they referred me to whatever insurance company met my needs. They gave me several choices and I ended up going with Hiscox Insurance which was cheaper and offered the coverage that I wanted. I would highly recommend TrustedChoice.

5.00/5

Trusted Choice worker's compensation insurance was referred to me. I searched for an independent agent over the phone and talking to the agent was really easy. She was pleasant. It's been simple and straightforward with Trusted Choice.

5.00/5

We expanded rapidly over the last year or so. We needed to make sure we're fully covered if something did happen so we got TrustedChoice. They were recommended to me by another small business. I also felt like it had more personal touch. I was given someone’s number and then I just called the number and I pretty much made my mind up that that’s who I was going with just after a 10-minute phone call. They made it easy by explaining it across the board. They will tell you, "This is what you can or can't do. This is what really benefits you, the other people."

5.00/5

We were looking for a commercial driver insurance and it seemed that the agents are easier to use than the actual company. We got some information from Trusted Choice Business Insurance and their agents were really helpful. They didn’t stay on the phone too long so all the information was pretty packed in.

5.00/5

I used Trusted Choice Business Insurance in search for better pricing for a business insurance online. Their website was good.

5.00/5

We were searching for a business insurance since our business, Dominion, Inc., has to maintain professional liability and general liability for different contracts that we have from time to time. But in the environmental business, it's hard to find a company that will have the coverage that we need or that will even cover us at all. So, we went through an agent and Trusted Choice Business Insurance was willing to write us a policy.

I've had these polices for over 20 years now, but the different insurance companies have come and gone. I started my search for a business insurance online, but I ended up going to a local agent. I tried to find a more local agent and I found one right down the street who was helpful. I did whatever my agent said would work. I actually tried to stay out of these things as much as I could and just pay the bill. We've been at this for a long time and never even came close to a claim. So, basically, I just maintain the insurance because certain contracts require it and it's a formality for me.

5.00/5

We were looking to get new insurance in how much we have and I did a bunch of research online to find the best option. Trusted Choice let me select a couple of different companies that were local and that got back to me shortly. Our company is different than most so there are some insurance companies that won't provide quotes to us. The company we chose said that they had people that were interested. The agents contacted me and we're still going through the process right now.

5.00/5

I’ve recently been let down by my previous agent so I went online and found TrustedChoice's website and went through. The website was user-friendly. I was able to find what I was looking for and everything else. I wanted to go through somebody local and someone here in town. I feel more comfortable having this-is-my-guy type scenario or this-is-my-go-to-for-insurance type of thing.

I had a very good experience with them. I was able to get a hold of Kyle the same day and we got everything squared away. He has done wonders. I took the first option that was recommended and I’m glad I did. I didn’t try any of the others but that first one that I went through was great. TrustedChoice is better than the previous company I have used. I started my business in 2016 so I’ve only had one agent before. The difference between that agent and Kyle was huge. Just night and day, Kyle was able to get right on things where some of the other companies I’ve even talked to just left me hanging on a lot of questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend TrustedChoice to anybody that has got questions.

5.00/5

I was looking for better rates when I saw something that caught my eye in Trusted Choice Business Insurance's website, so I did marketing. Their website was easy to navigate and the agent options they matched me with are good.

5.00/5

I became an LLC and I needed a higher E&O coverage for some of the carriers that I'm acquainted with and the E&O that I have right now suggested that I go with an independent agency company. TrustedChoice.com Business Insurance’s rep was very knowledgeable about everything I would need and she made suggestions. I explained the situation that I had and she made a good recommendation. I’m very satisfied with this company. My experience with them went smooth and they knew what they were doing. I'm in the right place.