5.00/5

Original review: April 15, 2021

The experience with Sell My Timeshare Now was excellent. Through the entire process, they kept me up to date on the process. Given the COVID situation I was very impressed with how professional and transparent the people were. I would recommend them to others who may want to sell their timeshare.

5.00/5

Original review: July 25, 2021

Everything was completed by SellMyTimeshareNow in timely fashion. Zach kept Me informed From first contact thru closing. I would highly recommend them to any and everybody. Hopefully, they will duplicate the success with my other weeks. Could not be happier with them.

5.00/5

Original review: July 24, 2021

We listed our timeshare with Sell My Timeshare Now. Because of the season we listed, it took some time before interest was shown. However when an interested buyer came forward, Bunny helped us with the negotiations and helped finalize the sale. The buyer got cold feet but she intervened and helped keep them engaged until closing. Very satisfied with result.

5.00/5

Original review: July 15, 2021

I have been going down there with friends for 15 years and finally got to buy my own. I love it in Ocean City and staying at Coconut Malorie is the best. Pleasant staff, very helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable. I love staying there.

5.00/5

Original review: July 13, 2021

I had other agencies try to sell my timeshare but they all failed then I got SMTN and after taking their advice I did sell my timeshares. I thought I would have these forever and couldn't afford them and Thanks SMTN association.

5.00/5

Original review: July 7, 2021

I had a great experience purchasing a timeshare with SellMyTimeshare. Everything was done electronically without any issues. The purchase went through seamlessly and look forward to purchasing another timeshare from them. I would recommend SellMyTimeshare to my friends. Thank you ** for your professional assistance during the transaction.

5.00/5

Original review: July 6, 2021

I have received great service and fast results in the sale of my timeshare. Everyone is very professional and looking to serve you with their best service. I would highly recommend this agency if you need to sell your timeshare.

5.00/5

Original review: June 7, 2021

We purchased additional timeshare points in the secondary market through SMTN. The agent was very professional and guided us through the entire process without any issues or problems. Everything happened exactly as described and we feel like we got an exceptional buying opportunity.

5.00/5

Original review: June 1, 2021

I have used SMTN twice now to close my second week at Diamondhead in Ft Myers. I was amazed on the communication throughout the process keeping me in the loop. I am very happy that my agent (**) put me in contact and was able to find my weeks I wanted at Diamondhead. She is amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

5.00/5

Original review: May 25, 2021

This was our second time using SMTN. We were looking for a timeshare in the platinum season. The staff responded quickly to questions, let us know what was available, gave a good timeline for closing, and overall provided a great experience. I would definitely use them again.

5.00/5

Original review: May 11, 2021

My experience with Sell My TimeShare Now could not have been better. Instead of paying other companies thousands of dollars to get out of my timeshare they were able to sell it and actually get me a positive return. They were very professional and responsive to any questions I had. Terrific company to work with!

Original review: May 10, 2021

We decided to sell our timeshare and had a great experience with them. Very responsive to our needs and easy to work with. Whenever we had any questions or needed questions answered we always got a quick response. Very friendly to work with.

Original review: May 10, 2021

I was looking for a Hyatt timeshare. I was working with Ben **. He found me the best deal for what I was looking for. He was upfront about all costs so there were no surprises. Process was relatively easy and I'm happy with what I bought.

5.00/5

Original review: April 29, 2021

They brought me a qualified buyer. We agreed on a price. The conversations were professional and direct with no pressure whatsoever. All contact thereafter as to closing was clearly presented. Closing went smoothly and I received the proceeds quickly. I am comfortable in recommending this company to others.

5.00/5

Original review: March 11, 2021

We were able to purchase a timeshare through SMTN and it was a easy experience. We were kept up to date on the communication throughout the process. We started looking at one property and the agent helped us find a different one that was a better fit for our needs. We will use it again for our next purchase.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

The service was courteous and professional. I appreciated the follow through and the results speak for themselves. I liked the way I could check in with the dashboard to keep up with the activity. I look forward to other sales of other units.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

My sister and I inherited my mother's timeshare and wanted additional points when we found SMTN. David was extremely helpfully, knowledgeable, kind and patient.. We started the process right before Covid and he never skipped a beat. I not only would recommend them to a friend I hope to use them again when we gift our ownership to our children and need more points. Again thank you David.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

After failing to find a buyer for a fractional ownership in the St. Regis NYC, Sell My Time Share Now was able to provide a buyer, a simple sale process and a successful closing. It was an easy process which proceeded as they outlined from the beginning.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

Everything went smoothly from signing the contract to getting our proceeds. Both the sales person and the escrow agent were very helpful in the process. We were happy with the sales price too. Will definitely recommend this company to our friends.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

The agent that managed my transaction did a terrific Job. ** was crystal clear as he described the process, the timeline and what I could expect to happen at every step. Some might be leery of owning a timeshare, but for me and my wife, this worked out perfectly.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

Can’t believe how easy this process was! From first call to follow up after closing, Ryan ** and the folks at SMTN have been a pleasure to work with. We just got back from out timeshare yesterday and had an absolute blast!

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

** was very helpful during the whole sale process. His professionalism, knowledge, and patience certainly made my wife and I confident we had chosen the best company for our purchase. Thank you SMTN!!!! We will certainly recommend you to family and friends.

4.00/5

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

In midst of COV 19 pandemic our timeshare was sold at a price that allowed us to recover our costs. I am pleased with our dealings SellMyTimeshareNow. With so many Scams out there it was nice to deal with people who were honest, professional and very helpful. We owned 2 weeks. Buyer only wanted one. Resort would not split. SMTN got creative and saved the deal.

5.00/5

Original review: July 21, 2020

We listed our 4 timeshares with SMTN.com over a year ago. Our listed price was too high and we got no response for quite some time. As of today, we have sold 3 of the 4 timeshares that we have listed. We appreciate their service.

5.00/5

Original review: July 16, 2020

We used SMTN.com to buy our new timeshare in Breck at a fraction of the cost of buying new through the resort. Communication between our sales rep and the rest of the team was wonderful, and we would definitely use them again to buy another week.

5.00/5

Original review: June 19, 2020

Purchased a timeshare using ** as my agent. It was an easy painless transaction. They communicated with me even on holidays and weekends. They were efficient and handled everything electronically! They even handled reserving our week. I would use them again any day.

5.00/5

Original review: June 5, 2020

My husband fell for the Hilton time share pitch. We purchased a 2 and a 1 bedroom unit in Platinum Season. We stayed and skied for 4 years but could never trade the week as was described initially. We joked about with what we paid we could be staying in a 5 star hotel! The annual fees seemed OK, but when I saw what we could have purchased our nice units for on SMTN I was upset. Our sales person and everyone we dealt with at SMTN was knowledgeable and efficient. The sales went smoothly. Knowing what we could purchase a time share for on SMTN, we have actually tossed around the possibility of purchasing again in the future.

5.00/5

Original review: May 20, 2020

SellMyTimeshareNOW made the process quick and easy. Our biggest concern, not having sold a timeshare before, was that we would somehow fall victim to a scam. This obviously was not the case and the transaction unfolded exactly as all documentation said it would.

5.00/5

Original review: March 11, 2020

Nanea Ocean Villas Timeshare Purchase. We purchased a timeshare resell and our experience was a positive one. We were keep informed throughout the entire process and we were given clear and concise instructions from the time of submitting an initial offer through the timeshare closing. Whenever we had questions, they were answered promptly. Lastly, we got a great deal on the timeshare!

4.00/5

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

SellMyTimeshareNow worked with me to sell both of my timeshares with Westin in Mauii. I had realistic expectations of the amount of money I wanted to walk away with, and they helped me find buyers. About half of the sales price came to me, as expected. I had seen units through all kinds of websites for sale by owner as low as $1.00! I didn’t want to go through the hassle and headache of trying to sell my own units. Zachary was very courteous and easy to work with, and responsive to my questions. When you are to get out from under, give them a try.