Customer Reviews

3.92/5
based on 13 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I accidentally found out about your wonderful KD Smartchair from a friend "on the beach" in Mexico because my husband wasn't there with me. I bought one for him in Dec. 2016. The chair goes everywhere with us! We have so much more freedom to do what we need to do and also what we WANT to do because of the portability of this wonderful transportation device for my husband! I just attended a conference and stopped 3 people to tell them about your unit - hoping they would take advantage of the opportunity to become more active having their own portable wheelchair! We have taken it on three different airlines, a cruise ship and many times in the car. The handles could be improved and we added a velcro strap at the footrest to keep it together. When we ship it on a airplane we wrap it with luggage straps both directions so they can't wreck it, as it opens easily.

5.00/5

Hi my name is Miki from Israel. I’m very happy with this KD smart chair even that my weight is 175 kg. I’m using this chair almost for two years and I travel with this chair and I send you picture from: Las Vegas, Hovarddan, Spain, France and Israel. The only thing I had a struggle with is the strength and durability of the front wheels while on non-smooth surface so I had to reinforce them.

5.00/5

This is a wonderful company, easy to talk with, ordering was personal touch, and honest. I have used my chair on several occasions. I have trouble walking long distances. I took it to a wedding, outdoors, and did not have any issues. It is easy to assemble and easy to put in the back of my midsize SUV. I would replace my chair with another from this company, when and if the need were to arise.

5.00/5

This chair is super well constructed and lovely to have. It has opened up my life and allowed me access and freedom that I didn’t have. Definitely recommend it. One caution is that it is heavy and I can’t lift on my own so do need someone to get in and out of vehicle. I have flown 3 times across country and it is worth its weight in gold. Airlines are awesome with it... right at the loading door.

5.00/5

I got my Smart Chair 3 years ago. I keep it folded up in the back of my small SUV and use it daily. At 50 lbs I can load and unload it, it goes a long time on a charge and takes me everywhere. I’ve flown across country several times and the airlines just slide it into baggage at the plane for me and set it up when I deplane. Customer service was great when I called with a question. I love my chair!