4.95/5
based on 351 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Quickly and accurately solved my issue. Was called by a very competent and nice guy. He could guide me through the process even though I'm almost a technical idiot. Thanks very much Total Defense! Very happy that I downloaded the mobile security app to my phone.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

I was having an issue with the compatibility of the older PC Tune Up vs. the newest Security Software update when I renewed my prescription. I had called earlier with the problem and even though the Rep was very nice, I didn't know we were missing a couple of steps. Carlos sent me the instructions and links before we were even done with the call. Friendly, Knowledgeable and had me on my way in no time. Great working with your team.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

Excellent customer service. Very helpful, polite and professional. I was upset that I did not receive my rebate so I came across my paperwork and reminded me.

Very grateful for all your help, you were so understanding.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

Very prompt and excellent help thank you very much. The program is very excellent and have not any problems with my computer. Is very easy to use. Thank you very much. I will recommend this program to all my friends and they will have less problems than I if they expect ahead before.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

I submitted a support ticket, Lori replied within a short time with a suggested fix and the problem was easily resolved. Quick, efficient and professional support. I have used Total Defense and its CA predecessors for more than 10 years and I'm very happy with the security it provides and would recommend it highly.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

My computer was having difficulties trying to locate and store the Total Defense Anti-Virus File that was previously installed. With help I was able to remove the old one and install a new one so that the computer could recognize the file and update it. Thank you so much for helping me Carlos ** for making my day less complicated.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

Lori was very knowledgeable, friendly and patient with my request. I wasn't sure my subscription was on record and Lori walked me through the steps to ensure I was doing it properly! I highly recommend Total Defense and its Associates!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

Carlos ** went above and beyond in following up on the status of my rebate. His customer service was totally awesome because I had originally given him the incorrect tracking number but he was able to find the correct tracking number and then immediately resolve the issue of my rebate and then email me that the rebate check has been issued. I appreciate his wonderful customer service and I am a satisfied Total Defense customer.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there who is looking for a great antivirus. It has a friendly user interface and a great customer service team that literally goes above and beyond. Today, Daniel helped me to resolve an issue that I did not even think would have been possible. Overall it is a great product!!!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Gratifying and able to speak to a knowledgeable person without a long wait time. And followed up with e-mails to check progress. Actually, the above is one of the main reasons that I chose Total Defense for the protection of my computers.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

My experience with my Total Defense representative was fantastic. We had a billing issue. She was great explaining the issue in a professional and articulate manner and we were able to understand what happened. She was very patient with us and made sure we were totally satisfied.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

My name is Greg **. I tried Total Defense for the first time last year at this time. I called customer service to renew my service because I am satisfied with the security for my laptop. I had the pleasure of speaking to Lori **. Her service was outstanding and extremely helpful. She made it so easy and effortless to renew my service. I really enjoyed talking to Lori and appreciated her courtesy, respectful attitude, professionalism, and expertise. I would recommend Total Defense to anyone in need of it. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

Thank you for your service and prompt attention to customer service and allowing me to quickly renew my membership to your service which allows me protection of my computer. Would highly recommend your service which allows service to many devices.

5.00/5

Original review: July 27, 2022

The subscription renewal was processed and finalized, with the assistance of a Total Defense associate, providing professional service, and interest to the details. Thank you for having such a team of representatives that go beyond to explain and assist with the issues at hand.

5.00/5

Original review: July 26, 2022

I just purchased a new desktop and trash the old one. I needed to install Total Defense on my new desktop since I just renew my subscription but I have used Total Defense for so many years I did not remember my password.. Carlos **, your agent was extremely helpful. He assisted me with resetting my password and emailed me on how to download the software again. He is an asset with your company. He is courteous, professional and knowledgeable.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I could not get my TD to load down on my computer and Daniel P helped me get all set up with Total Defense. You should be extremely interested to know I believe that this employee is an asset to your company. He was kind and patient with me to help me get able to use TD. I'm 66 yrs and I'd say "he's a keeper" I hope all your employees are that way. Thank-you.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Carlos ** did a great job today helping with my issues. The first being the fraud alert from my bank. The second being helping an old lady uninstall and reinstall the program. Thank you for all your help Carlos.

5.00/5

Original review: July 14, 2022

My subscription expired and I was not aware till I checked my phone. I called and was instantly renewed without any complications. She was polite, knowledgeable, efficient. I would gladly work with her on any issues that may come up in the future.

5.00/5

Original review: July 13, 2022

Lori ** was the best in calming me down and walking me thru the program. I am so happy that I spoke with her instead of throwing out my computer. She also sent me the instructions on how to link my laptop to my account. Thank you Lori!

5.00/5

Original review: July 7, 2022

Dan was very helpful and patient with me; I had a lot of questions about my laptop's performance and TD's coverage of its security. He listened patiently and explained his answers in a clear way. I appreciated talking with him and know better now how to use the TD product.

5.00/5

Original review: July 5, 2022

I had a wonderful experience with the agent who helped me. Lori was courteous, patient and prompt to provide me with a solution. She answered the call with a greeting and took her time to listen to the issue I had. In just a little time, she was able to present me with a solution. Overall, her service was quick and adequate, I am a very satisfied customer.

5.00/5

Original review: July 3, 2022

I have been a customer of Total Defense for many years and is used on all my devices with exceptional service and back up support. Lori provided a prompt courteous response that resolved my query. I always recommend Total Defense to my friends and colleagues.

5.00/5

Original review: June 24, 2022

Daniel assisted me while paying for annual services for computer virus protection. He was professional, kind and very helpful with my questions. It is always great when someone takes pride in providing great service. It takes integrity for a business to survive. Daniel showed this in our conversation. Rather than being interesting he was interested me; the client.

5.00/5

Original review: June 22, 2022

I needed to renew my subscription and discuss a rebate. Lori was extremely helpful, courteous and professional in assisting and correcting my problem efficiently and expeditiously. She also guided me through the procedure to renew. Highly recommend her for your customer assistance.

5.00/5

Original review: June 16, 2022

Product is easy to use and provides great support for my new laptop. Lori ** did an outstanding job assisting with my rebate! There was an issue resolving my UPC code and she quickly verified and approved my submission. Thank you!

5.00/5

Original review: June 13, 2022

Lori quickly helped me resolve my technical issue, and even on the weekend. I am an IT industry veteran of 20+ years and we have been using Total Defense on our home PC for years. Is the best internet protection I have found.

5.00/5

Original review: June 9, 2022

Laurie ** was so patient and helpful. This was by far the best experience I have had with a technician on the phone! I am not very knowledgeable about computers, downloads and other things but she made this very understandable and stuck with me when I had no idea what I was doing. It was a welcome success.

5.00/5

Original review: June 7, 2022

Carlos took over and installed my software for me. Was a pleasure as I was not certain what to do. Extremely understanding and polite. I will be happy to call any service I may need in the future. Thank you, Carlos.

5.00/5

Original review: June 6, 2022

The knowledgeable agent quickly solved my issue in simple terms. She didn't confuse me with elaborate details, cut right to the heart of the problem and spoke clearly. I didn't have to wait forever for a real person to pick-up my call. I hope all my future calls will be that easy.

5.00/5

Original review: June 4, 2022

I needed to switch my current subscription to allow protection for more devices used by my family. Daniel ** was very proactive in working with me in switching plans in a timely manner. Thank you Daniel for the great service!