4.94/5
based on 446 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: June 22, 2022

I needed to renew my subscription and discuss a rebate. Lori was extremely helpful, courteous and professional in assisting and correcting my problem efficiently and expeditiously. She also guided me through the procedure to renew. Highly recommend her for your customer assistance.

5.00/5

Original review: June 16, 2022

Product is easy to use and provides great support for my new laptop. Lori ** did an outstanding job assisting with my rebate! There was an issue resolving my UPC code and she quickly verified and approved my submission. Thank you!

5.00/5

Original review: June 13, 2022

Lori quickly helped me resolve my technical issue, and even on the weekend. I am an IT industry veteran of 20+ years and we have been using Total Defense on our home PC for years. Is the best internet protection I have found.

5.00/5

Original review: June 9, 2022

Laurie ** was so patient and helpful. This was by far the best experience I have had with a technician on the phone! I am not very knowledgeable about computers, downloads and other things but she made this very understandable and stuck with me when I had no idea what I was doing. It was a welcome success.

5.00/5

Original review: June 7, 2022

Carlos took over and installed my software for me. Was a pleasure as I was not certain what to do. Extremely understanding and polite. I will be happy to call any service I may need in the future. Thank you, Carlos.

5.00/5

Original review: June 6, 2022

The knowledgeable agent quickly solved my issue in simple terms. She didn't confuse me with elaborate details, cut right to the heart of the problem and spoke clearly. I didn't have to wait forever for a real person to pick-up my call. I hope all my future calls will be that easy.

5.00/5

Original review: June 4, 2022

I needed to switch my current subscription to allow protection for more devices used by my family. Daniel ** was very proactive in working with me in switching plans in a timely manner. Thank you Daniel for the great service!

5.00/5

Original review: May 24, 2022

A very special Thank You to Lori! I was confused about the product and she fully explained it and then suggested a better product that would give me what I wanted and more. She treated me kindly, like a friend. I loved not have to wait in queue to get my questions answered. It was by far the best Anti-Virus customer service call I have ever made!

5.00/5

Original review: May 12, 2022

The lady was very helpful and had my service up and running again fast and easily! She made it a delightful interaction. The protection is so important for my household. She eased my worry and I was able to continue my work online without fear.

5.00/5

Original review: May 9, 2022

Excellent Customer Representative, knowledgeable and professional, Total Defense Security has always worked for us and we will continue to use Total Defense and would recommend this product for other users looking to protect their software and computer information. Always a pleasure to do business with your company and staff.

5.00/5

Original review: April 28, 2022

Customer Representative Lori **was extremely helpful solving our problems. She was knowledgeable and patient, and explained in a way that was easy to understand. We're glad she was here to assist. When we had to call back, thankfully we were connected to Lori again, which made it easy to resume where we left off.

5.00/5

Original review: April 26, 2022

Thank you for your professional and prompt service Laurie! I hope a raise is in your future for the wonderful service and helpful attitude you have provided. As a longtime user of Total Defense I appreciate the service and always promote your product to my friends and customers.

5.00/5

Original review: April 21, 2022

Laurie ** provided outstanding service. She was friendly and courteous. She provided exact instructions on how to reset my password. She did not hurry me up to provide me assistance. It takes me time to understand what is needed to complete a task. She is a keeper. Gary **.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Assistance sought and provided to show correct date of subscription expiry, also coverage issue on android mobile device. Thanks for prompt assistance to resolve both issues which is very much appreciated. I have had this product for several years and I continue to be happy with the protection provided.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I received a response very quickly and the Support Specialist Daniel ** was very professional, thorough and courteous with his reply. I was able to handle my issue very quickly. I have used Total Defense for my business and my clients for years. I recommend it to everyone I work with or who is in need of a protection program that actually works.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I was renewing my annual subscription and the person was very helpful in seeing me through the process. In addition, my computer at times gets frozen and the individual again gave me helpful hints on how to correct the problem going forward.

5.00/5

Original review: April 18, 2022

The representative was polite, professional and helpful. I would recommend this product, as I have used it for several years. The representative was able to help me identify the problem with my rebate as I had the wrong email address.

Original review: April 13, 2022

My experience with Total Defense and Carlos as the representative was excellent. Carlos was very professional and supportive. I appreciate the attention that was given to my issues and the quickness of the solution. Thank you. You guys are great.

Original review: April 13, 2022

The Customer Service Representative was very friendly and efficient and thorough and knowledgeable. She listened to my situation and problem and analyzed the solution possibilities and recommended my best course of action I should take to get my prescription order completed with Total Defense. I would consider her as an asset and a valued employee.

5.00/5

Original review: April 8, 2022

Lori ** is very knowledgeable, good communicator, easy to work with. She quickly updated my email for my account and sent me a password reset. She reviewed my products and cost and thanked me for being a customer since 2015. Also noting my product cost has not changed in those years. All issues were resolved. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: April 5, 2022

Lori sent email with downloading instructions first to install and a second to have one of your techs do it online..she was very prompt. I believe Daniel ** was the tech who guided me on the use of the viewer and did the download. He was absolutely terrific...patient, courteous, respectful, knowledgeable. A real asset to your company. I certainly appreciate him.

5.00/5

Original review: April 1, 2022

Lori was very efficient and helpful in assisting me and I'm very satisfied with my Total Defense product performance over the years. I look forward to Total Defense's security keeping my computer secure in the years to come, Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: March 25, 2022

Lori helped me with my questions about my rebate submission and was very helpful and patient in explaining procedures to me in regards to this. It was nice to have a customer service representative that is this professional and polite.

5.00/5

Original review: March 23, 2022

She was knowledgeable, professional and patient. Truly an asset to your firm and a wonderful representative of your company. At a time when customer service is lacking that clearly doesn’t apply here. She is an asset to your firm. Kudos!

5.00/5

Original review: March 21, 2022

The service I received was outstanding and the issue I had was resolved in a timely and friendly manner. The follow up request I had was also dealt very fast. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone.

5.00/5

Original review: March 18, 2022

Lori was very polite and knowledgeable.. She knew exactly what our issue was and walked us through the problem with ease.. 5 stars... We have been Total Defense customers for a long time....All of our devices are protected well and we never have any virus issues..We will continue to use the product..

5.00/5

Original review: March 17, 2022

Had a android issue with my tablet. The software was not active for 2 days. It got resolved by Lori ** promptly. She was very professional. Fantastic service! I would recommend Total Defense to all of my friends and family in the future.

5.00/5

Original review: March 12, 2022

Have found this company to be quick to respond to customer services issues over the last five years. These are not the company's issues, but mine, someone who isn't as adept at using computers as most are nowadays. Would recommend them to anyone.

5.00/5

Original review: March 9, 2022

Brief experience, very helpful and knowledgeable agent for technical support for the problem I was experiencing. I have been a customer since 2014. I've never had an issue regarding a virus or any issue regarding security. I would recommend Total Defense to others.

5.00/5

Original review: March 6, 2022

Lori ** helped me tremendously with uninstalling McAfee so that I could re-install Total Defense. I could not have done it without her patience and knowledge. She is great! Total Defense is a great company to go through for security of your electronics, but Lori ** makes it even more wonderful.