4.95/5
based on 690 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Lori is an asset to your company, and a true professional. She helped me go through the reorder process for my antivirus, and reset my iMac. Total Defense is totally blessed to have such a caring professional like Lori. Thanks again.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Dan explained how to download TD for my Android, and why I might want to. I had called to get some input on whether TD recommended taking this step with Android phones, and Dan's insights were helpful. I now have a better sense of how the Android mechanism compares with that of Windows.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Gary, our tech support, was excellent in identifying the issues we had. He was clear, understandable and resolved the issues quickly, thoroughly and completely. Would recommend Total Defense as an outstanding security system. Since using Total Defense since 2014, we have had no computer viruses or security problems.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Gary ** was very professional and polite in getting my renewal completed for me. I have been using your product for about 20 years and I am completely satisfied. I have also had friends of my mine switch over to Total Defense throughout the years. Excellent product, thank you!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Representative Lori was extremely helpful and polite. I was pleased that the situation was handled so quickly. It was a pleasure dealing with her. The situation was easily resolved and we will certainly recommend Total Defense based on this experience.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Called today for a few reasons. 1) To update my account information. 2) Had a question why my computer was telling me to fix now which was happening more than usual. Lori was very helpful and knowledgeable. She also said the next time it happens to call Total Defense and they would walk me through it. A+ for customer service.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I had a great experience with Carlos from Customer Service. He was polite, knowledgeable, and was a great help in helping me renew my subscription. He also asked if I needed anything else and would be glad to help me. I would recommend Total Defense to anyone.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Carlos ** offered outstanding support. by removing unwanted software (McAfee) that downloaded to my system when I downloaded Adobe Acrobat. I didn't want it. I only want my Total Defense virus protection. Carlos was very knowledgeable and efficient and also very personable. He is a great asset to Total Defense.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Please be advised the gentlemen Taylor who walked me through the system to do the update was very professional. He took the time to go through. Oppose to the first gentle who told me he could not stay on the phone with me.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I have always had the best experience with your support crew. Lori was great today as was Taylor back in November. I had opened a pop up back in the fall for a computer support company and have had nothing but trouble. Your team went through my computer and "super secured" it! Love you guys, so glad you have my back :).

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I had just called to see if the new Total Defense would uninstall previous anti virus software. Customer service was great !! I've used Total Defense for years and bought a five device license so it was time to change my other devices to Total Defense.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

My Customer Support Rep Gary ** was Excellent! He took care of what I needed him to do in a timely manner. He was courteous, very respectful and very nice. I would definitely recommend Total Defense to all my friends and family.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I called for assistance this morning to load Total Defense on a second laptop, talked with Gary **, he was very helpful and courteous. I was very pleased with the service, and would highly recommend your product to others based on service and my prior experience with your product.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Gary was very helpful with my questions, and renewal. He gave me a great price on a 2 year Total Defense protection plan. Thank you. I would recommend this product to all my friends. It covers all our phones and my desktop computer. I have not had any issues with viruses since installing this software.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Our PC Tune Up account quit working. I called Customer Support and Gary ** helped me through the fix. He was very patient and kind. He took all the time necessary to get us up and running again. He was very patient and made us feel like valued customers. Thank you Gary!!!!

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I bought a new laptop and wanted to move my Total Defense account to the new computer. But I could not access my account because it was connected to an old email address which was no longer active (because of a house fire). Dan ** (**) loaded Total Defense on my new computer and updated my account information promptly. His friendliness and expertise were excellent!! He made sure that all my questions were answered. Dealing with Total Defense was a very pleasant experience!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I am a senior and not to computer savvy. I used the Chat line for help as I have hearing loss too. The chat line Rep was so very helpful to correct problems with my Total Defense Account. I'm happy to say my account is up and running again. And my computer is now fully protected. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I spoke with Gary for help on 1/09/2019 and 1/10/2019. He was very patient with me, courteous, and knowledgeable. I had some kind of an internet problem and he had to back me out of Total Defense security and reinstall it. Done successfully.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Gary did a great job helping me with an issue I had on my old laptop yesterday. I am a long time customer of Total Defense and every time I've had need of your services they have been. I have been well satisfied. I am very happy Total Defense is located back in The USA.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I was very pleased with the service Daniel ** gave me with setting up my system. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me considering I am not a tech person. I appreciate his help in setting this up. I know with Total Defense I will be in good hands if I have any problems in the future.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Taylor was very professional, polite, and patient. We worked through my renewal in minutes. I was very satisfied. I am horrible at navigating around any website so to have someone patient to talk and walk me through was an easy experience.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Great customer service! I was having trouble trying to download the software. Total Defense got my computer protected in less than an hour. They really know how to satisfy a customer's needs. I would definitely recommend them to friends, family and whoever else needs their computer protected.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I lost my security code when hard drive went out. Called Total Defense and spoke with an associate Lori **, Support Services. This lady was great! Problem solved. I received my activation code with in seconds by email. Thanks Lori. Happy New Year!

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

My representative was amazing and very helpful. He solved my problem right away, and I didn't have to wait to talk to him. Thank you so much! He also didn't make me feel silly for asking the question. Happy New Year!

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I was not looking forward to this telephone call; they usually end in total frustration and take hours. However, my service representative, Gary, was so knowledgeable, professional, quick and personable that it took only a few minutes to take care of several issues. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Customer service like that can not be trained and is greatly appreciated. Thank you for this amazing service.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

My helper name was Taylor ** and he was very helpful, and patient and understood what I was trying to do even when I was completely lost. And he worked quickly and efficiency. Made me feel welcomed and not like I was a burden. And he seemed cool and very chill.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Gary ** was my contact when I couldn't reload Total Defense. Gary was very efficient, didn't hold me on the line. Reloaded TD and completed it all very swiftly. I have had several experiences with TD and would class all of my contacts with TD as excellent. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I spoke with Taylor and he was very helpful. He gave me the additional information needed to complete my rebate. Very professional and pleasant. So I would like to say thank you Taylor for helping me. It was a pleasure talking to you.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Have dealt with Gary ** in the past. Always professional. Always courteous. And the program is great. The auto scan feature on all devices is convenient, and email notification is helpful. We have had zero problems since we have had our subscription.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Homepage lost - Dan was so helpful resolving my issue with Google.com. He was great! I always have a good experience with your staff... They are impressive and very knowledgeable. Thanks again... It's nice to know employees like Dan are there to help with computer tech issues.