4.96/5
based on 890 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: June 18, 2019

My outdated version of Total Defense would not run PC-Tune up. Taylor installed the latest version and showed me how to update my other PC's. Taylor was very courteous and helpful in solving my problem. I would highly recommend this product.

5.00/5

Original review: June 17, 2019

Very pleased with Daniel, gave great service, resolved price issue to my complete satisfaction and also removed me from automatic renewal. He was very efficient and knowledgeable. He renewed antivirus protection and also answered my questions. I hope I get him again on phone if I need to call in future.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Thanks to Taylor ** for assisting me to download my program. I look forward to 2 years of protection. YOU ROCK. I was able to connect without any problems. My hold time also was not very long. I look forward to an excellent experience.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Taylor was very efficient and I am glad to now have my computer protected. He talked me through the process and each step occurred as he said it would. It was a short time that I had to wait to use my computer.

5.00/5

Original review: June 10, 2019

I called to update my billing information. This was done in a very timely manner. I was treated well and was impressed by how quickly I was taken care of. I have been taken care by Total Defense Security for a period of time and have been impressed with the work done when I call for help.

5.00/5

Original review: June 7, 2019

I have been a member for a few years now. Every time I call the agents are very pleasant and knowledgeable. This time was no different. He was very helpful and solved my problems quickly. I have and will continue to refer my friends to you.

5.00/5

Original review: June 5, 2019

The support I get every time I call is unmatched. The support team is always very helpful. I needed help with what I thought was a malicious rogue executable file and they took care of it no questions asked. -Gelasio

5.00/5

Original review: June 3, 2019

Customer service at its best, I am very pleased with your product and the support offered. Service rep was courteous and helpful. Will keep using and renew again next year. Would definitely recommend your product to friends and family, co-workers and anyone who needs it.

5.00/5

Original review: June 1, 2019

Really appreciated the great response to my request for assistance with the annual renewal of our annual subscription. Gary was super helpful and so courteous. The process was so quick and uncomplicated. Truly wish more companies embodied your quality and customer commitment. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: May 31, 2019

Taylor was very patient, polite and very thorough in giving instructions on installing my new device. He made sure to ask if I needed anything else. He also returned my phone call in a timely matter. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

5.00/5

Original review: May 29, 2019

I had nothing but problems with McAfee. They have the worst customer service and they make you wait on hold forever. Previously I had Norton and they were even worse. I purchased Total Defense Unlimited from Brandsmart and so far I have been very happy with the product and the level of service. Gary was very friendly and polite when I called for help. I will continue to use your product.

5.00/5

Original review: May 28, 2019

Yes I would just like to say that upon my contacting Total Defense I was connected with GARY. I explained my situation to him. He was very patient & attentive listened to my description of my situation until I was finished. Then he replied as I returned the courtesy and listened to him. He explained to me what he had to do to resolve the situation, instructed me as to what I had to do so that he could take care of the problem so when I finished my part GARY took over, did his thing and sure enough the problem was solved. I was very satisfied with his time & patience with me and would be very glad to recommend his services to other customers that ask for references as to what kind of program should they choose for their computer. THANK YOU SO MUCH GARY. YOU SURE ARE APPRECIATED.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Great customer service! I Did not have to wait long and he was very nice and patient. Highly Recommend not only for internet security but being able to speak with someone so promptly was fantastic. Thank you very much for the help today.

Original review: May 20, 2019

I contacted by email and a follow up phone call and got connected to Dan **. I further explained my problem and things I did not understand like pressing fix now in one section would create an outcome in 3 others and how come it backed up all my files to the cloud. At this point Dan asked me a few questions and from that he was able to tell me about this new suite, upgraded 1week ago and all things relevant to keeping our computer safe and importantly how to access the cloud if need be. I went from a guy in panic to feeling soothed by his ability, the way he went about explaining things with his very calming approach. This guy is an absolute asset to you as he was to me in attending to our concerns. Thanks Dan and Total Defense 10 plus years with you. An Email a phone call and all fixed in 10 minutes and we are in Melbourne Australia. Thank you all Billie **.

5.00/5

Original review: May 17, 2019

I had to reset my computer to factory settings. I called to have my Total Defense reinstalled. There was no waiting on hold. I got right through and spoke to Gary. He was able to reinstall my software in no time. Very impressed with your service. I wish all companies were this efficient.

Original review: May 15, 2019

David ** assisted me today in locating and installing my Total Defense software in a very professional and friendly manner. I would recommend Total Defense and David to anyone desiring computer defense software. I have used Total Defense on my laptop for many years and have yet to be bothered with virus or malware problems.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I would just like to say that I am very impressed with the quality of service I received from your company. Previously, I used McAfee and their service team was non-existent. I called for help activating my Unlimited product purchased from Conn's and Gary was extremely nice and helped me resolve the issue in no time. Super service!

5.00/5

Original review: May 14, 2019

I just talked with Total Defense support. I had an old laptop that I wanted to add my protection to. Your rep Gary was extremely helpful. I have had Kaspersky in the past but their service was horrible and the support was non-existent. When I called Total Defense there was no waiting on hold. I will definitely recommend Total Defense to my friends.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Very helpful as usual. I have had to contact on several occasions and they have always been very supportive. My issues have always been resolved. I am very confident this contact will resolve my issue. Very willing to answer any questions I have. Would recommend Total Defense. Thanks Taylor!!

Original review: May 13, 2019

Excellent service from Gary. Very professional, helpful and effective the first time. Would be happy to work with him or others at Total Defense again in the future.

Possibility that I have finally found an anti virus firm that I can deal with permanently in the future.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I got excellent service and help from your tech Gary. I greatly appreciate the time spent explaining the product. He made me feel very comfortable. He is an excellent and valuable member of your team. I will highly recommend Total Defense to my friends.

Original review: May 9, 2019

Mr. ** did a great job helping me with my security, I was having difficulties having it installed and once we got on the line, he told me not to worry about it that he will have it done for me and he fully installed it for me. Very professional and polite, thank you!

Original review: May 8, 2019

The support and assistance was perfect. They offer me a remote session, to solve a problem during the installation. The Customer support Specialists are very helpful and fast. I will use Total Defense the next time for sure. Thanks for your help.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I am a new Total Defense customer. I purchased my software from Aaron's. I am very impressed with the support that I received. I was trying to install my software and having no luck. I called in for help and Gary was able to remove the McAfee on my PC and install the Premium software for me. What great service you guys provide.

5.00/5

Original review: May 7, 2019

I had to have my motherboard replaced by PC Richard. After I got my computer back, I no longer had any protection on my PC. I called for help and your rep Gary was extremely patient and helpful. He reinstalled my Total Defense software in no time and now I am fully protected. You guys have great service and support.

5.00/5

Original review: May 6, 2019

Your employee TAYLOR ** is the best customer service/technician I have ever experienced in my life with any company!!! He performs his work with passion diligence commitment and persistence. HE should be commended. I would recommend/prefer HIM to anyone I've ever interacted with HANDS DOWN.

5.00/5

Original review: May 3, 2019

This is the first computer I have owned. I got this computer from Aaron's. I was totally clueless on how to use it, let alone install my Total Defense. I called and your rep Gary was so helpful and patient with me. He took over my computer and in no time installed Total Defense. I would recommend Total Defense to all of my friends and family.

5.00/5

Original review: April 29, 2019

Service representative was able to assist in resolving problem of downloading new purchase. He was very professional and easy to understand. He requested approval to access my PC to see was preventing me from downloading new program. He answered all my questions and explained what he was doing. The whole process only took several minutes.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I was very satisfied with my representative. He saved me money on my renewal for the year. I would recommend this anti virus to other people. Customer service is very important and this customer service was excellent. I was vert satisfied with my customer service representative. He gave me a discount and saved me money on my renewal. Excellent customer service.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Carlos helped me. He took over my computer, uninstalled old Defense and installed new subscription. He was professional and efficient. Took about 15 minutes. Carlos called me back and said all is great and ready to use. Thank You!! Have always been happy with Total Defense and its coverage against viruses.