4.96/5
based on 827 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: April 17, 2019

I've been with Total Defense for many years, the service is provided through my internet provider and it has always protected me from any threats. Recently I've encountered an issue where it started saying I wasn't protected anymore. I called in and spoke with Carlos, he was very polite and courteous. He was able to get into my computer and within minutes everything was back to normal. I'm very grateful for the service I was provided, wonderful job!

5.00/5

Original review: April 16, 2019

I had a very good experience with a Total Defense Support. The Support I talked to was very nice. He explained everything as he went through each step. I asked him if he could help me get through this correctly, and he did. He was very nice, kind and patient with me.

5.00/5

Original review: April 12, 2019

Daniel understood what I needed to know. He fixed my problem very fast, took his time to help me fix what I did wrong. I'm giving Daniel An A+++ for his help. I have used this product for 5 years and have not had any problems with it.

5.00/5

Original review: April 10, 2019

Thank you Gary for all your help! I had to renew my Total Defense subscription and called in for help. Gary was able to renew my subscription and then he logged into my PC and installed the program. I was very happy with the support and would recommend it to all my friends.

5.00/5

Original review: April 9, 2019

When I purchased Premium Internet Security the anti-virus portion would not activate. Mr. ** was very helpful and efficient in activating the program. I am not tech savvy so he was also very patient. I would absolute reccommend Total Defense to a friend.

5.00/5

Original review: April 8, 2019

First time user and I already feel comfortable with this product. I tried weekend to activate my account but had issues. When I called in today the tech walked me through getting him to have access to my computer. Once he gained access he went ahead and activated my account. He then saw one issue with a virus and went ahead and quickly fixed it. He was prompted and it only took a couple of minutes. I feel totally comfortable with this product and look forward to further usage. This is better than Mcafee.

5.00/5

Original review: April 5, 2019

I needed to install my Total Defense on another computer. I had no idea where to begin, so I called for help. I was able to get a rep right away with no waiting. Your rep Gary was the best. He was very patient with me and extremely helpful. I am not very computer savvy. I was completely satisfied with the level of support I received and I would recommend Total Defense to everyone looking for great protection and service.

5.00/5

Original review: April 4, 2019

Gary was excellent at resolving my issue and renewing my account and answering my questions and concerns. He was knowledgeable and efficient and I am completely happy with the resolution and Total Defense. He resolved it quickly and followed up with an e-mail making sure everything was ok and gave me his info to reach out to him if I had any further concerns or questions.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I called technical support and was connected to Taylor. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He made the repair in a very short period of time. A repair of this magnitude would have taken me an hour or more. Please pass along my many thanks for a job well done!!!

Original review: April 1, 2019

Gary was very helpful with installing my software. A 10 out of 10. I highly recommend Total Defense because of the great support I received today. I would recommend Total Defense to all of my friends and family.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Had been getting notifications on pc that my virus protection was not working. Did live chat with Mark **. After about 15-20 minutes he was able to find the problem and fix. Very appreciative of his time and patience. Total Defense has been very reliable in keeping my PC protected.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I was receiving multiple pop-ups on my screen. It was very frustrating and made it impossible to use the internet. I called for help and Gary was able to connect to my computer. He was very patient with me and he was able to clean up my computer and stop the pop ups from happening. Now I can access the internet again. Thank you for your help!

5.00/5

Original review: March 18, 2019

Taylor was great and helped me so much. He fixed both issues I had and helped me get my anti-virus software downloaded. I had issues with my activation code and he was able to come into my computer and fix the issue and get it started.

Original review: March 13, 2019

The agent Carlos was very patient, reliable and experimented. He took care of the issue in a highly professional way, I am very pleased with the way he handled the issue. I gave him an A Plus. I will recommend Total Defense to others.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Taylor was very helpful and courteous. It was a pleasure to deal with him over the phone. He took care of my concern in a very professional manner. I will be happy to recommend your product to my friends and colleagues in the future.

5.00/5

Original review: March 12, 2019

Taylor answered his line promptly and was very kind and professional. He didn't waste any time in providing me with the assistance I requested. He spoke clearly and I could actually understand him. I couldn't have got any better service.

5.00/5

Original review: March 11, 2019

Lori ** was very responsive and helped me to navigate in the right direction for support. Also, Taylor was very helpful in assisting in with downloading and installing my virus protection with Total Defense. I greatly appreciate my experience so far with Total Defense and its representatives. I look forward to enjoying the benefits of virus protection on my devices.

5.00/5

Original review: March 7, 2019

I was having a problem trying to install my Total Defense protection on my iMac computer. I called Total Defense support and Gary was able to connect to my computer and after a few minutes, my software was successfully installed and now I am protected.

5.00/5

Original review: March 4, 2019

I was unable to run my Total Defense software so called for technical assistance. Carlos who answered my call quickly pinpointed the problem and was able to resolve it. He was efficient and very helpful. He seemed very knowledgeable and helped update my Total Defense software. He was pleasant and friendly during the process. Great job! Thank you!

5.00/5

Original review: March 1, 2019

I called yesterday to get help in resetting my password and had the pleasure of speaking to Daniel **. Daniel was professional, knowledgeable and helpful.

It is not every day that I come across someone who shows the courtesy and insight that he did. Thank you Daniel!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I called Total Defense today and spoke with Daniel. I explained the problem I was having. He talked me through getting rid of online threat. He was professional and very helpful. Thank you Daniel. I would recommend Total Defense to my friends.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Called tech support and spoke with a very nice man named Carlos ** with some issues on my son's laptop. He installed the anti virus and removed a bunch of things off of his computer that had virus. Carlos called me 2 times to let me know how the process was going and reassured me on the timeline of him completing the scan. Total Defense should be proud to have a nice tech support person like Carlos working for them. He answered my questions and fixed the issues.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Taylor caused the three activations I had remaining to be available. I had received a message of zero available immediately after purchase. He stayed with me while I attempted an activation to be sure it was working. I appreciated that. He was competent, quick and pleasant to talk to.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I have installed Total Defense (T-D) on several computers. The install is simple and the T-D experience from start to finish was seamless. T-D just works, I just 'ignore' it' and it does its job, which in my book is pretty much perfect. Simply a great product, get it, you will be pleased.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Thank you very much for help and patience and being as helpful as you are, you are an asset to your company. I'm wish all people were like you, please keep up the great work. You made it very easy to understand, you were a pleasure to work with. Thank you very much.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I had to have my computer factory reset. I called Total Defense to have the protection reinstalled. I spoke to Gary, who was extremely nice and polite. He was very patient with me, since I am a newbie. I would definitely recommend Total Defense!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I needed help to install my Premium software from Aaron's. I called for support and Gary helped me to install it. He was so polite and patient with me since I am new to computers. I will tell all of my friends and family to use Total Defense.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I just got off the phone with Daniel in CS, I gave him a brief story about a scam incident that occurred on 02/17/19 on my computer. Daniel was very professional, polite, helpful and listened to all my concerns. He answered all my questions that I had concerning my computers integrity and the scam incident. Please ensure Daniel's manager is informed of this, You very rarely get this type of professionalism any more in customer service. Give him a raise! I recommend very highly Total Defense to everyone.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I called customer service and they fixed this issue in about 30 seconds. It was easy to get to a real person and they knew what needed to be done and the problem was resolved quickly. The customer service representative was friendly and knowledgeable. Now my computer works great. Thank you Total Defense.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Lori is an asset to your company, and a true professional. She helped me go through the reorder process for my antivirus, and reset my iMac. Total Defense is totally blessed to have such a caring professional like Lori. Thanks again.