4.94/5
based on 623 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: July 31, 2021

I have been using your product for over 20 years and have found that it keeps my computer clean from viruses and malware free. Also manages the performance very well. On the rare occasion that I need help you provide excellent service. Usually a Microsoft problem that an update fixes. Thanks once again.

5.00/5

Original review: July 23, 2021

Been using this product for a number of years, reliable product and the times I have needed support from the Total Defense team it's been there. Recommended to anyone looking for protection against virus or malware.

5.00/5

Original review: July 19, 2021

An automatic update of my Total Defense software resulted in the virus scanning function not working. I emailed the details of my problem to the Support Desk who responded with a solution in less than 24 hours. Laura from the Support Desk recommended a solution which included a link to the Total Defense website. The link worked and the rest of the recommended solution fixed the virus scanning failure immediately. My virus protection is functioning beautifully.

5.00/5

Original review: July 17, 2021

Above and beyond service... professionalism and patience for many years of use as protection. This product and the company is the very essence of esprit de corps. I often tell people about Total Defense when they complain about their computer problems... Capt. K.

5.00/5

Original review: July 13, 2021

My wife's Cell Phone Total Defense app did not automatically update after subscription renewal. After my email re this Lori came back quickly with a solution, most satisfactory. Lori has been very helpful the few time I have contacted Support.

5.00/5

Original review: July 11, 2021

I had an issue where my subscription renewed but the Total Defense App on my computer didn't recognize that. I contacted tech support, and Lori ** helped me fix it after just 2 brief emails. They responded quickly to each email and were very nice and helpful.

Original review: July 6, 2021

I have had Total Defense about four years. My experience using Total Defense has been positive. In addition to the automatic email reply during non-business hours, I get a response from a person at Total Defense. The few times I called I was able to speak to a person; usually Lori or Carlos. Both very helpful and polite.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Took care of my issues immediately with confidence and a pleasant demeanor. There was a billing question from an old system and it was not communicating with the updated system. Lori took care of everything on the phone and advised me how to renew next year.

5.00/5

Original review: July 2, 2021

Lori ** at Total Defense was very pleasant, knowledgeable and she has good communication skills. She explained what I needed to know, helped me update on my end and after everything was done, she wished me a happy 4th! Thank you very much and I wish her and all at Total Defense the same!

5.00/5

Original review: June 28, 2021

The protection program is reliable, the service is good with full information and clear guidelines, it is very easy for customer to use. I feel confident when using the Total Defense. Thank you very much for your time and support.

Kind regards,

Yvonne

5.00/5

Original review: June 26, 2021

I reached today to get help with installation of my virus protection on another device. Lori ** was very helpful and knowledgeable with the issue I was having. I had the virus protection for many years and would recommend to family and friends. I work from home so it is very important to have the protection needed when solely depending on the internet for work. Thanks.

5.00/5

Original review: June 25, 2021

The young lady helped me to activate my renewal. She was very professional and quickly took care of my request. I always find this professionalism every time I call Total Defense for their assistance and I would recommend this product to my friends.

5.00/5

Original review: June 21, 2021

Lori ** had great customer services. Helped me out with needed information I needed to send to renew my rebate. Very polite and patient. Very lucky to of had her help. Would 100 percent recommend Total Defense to any friends and family.

5.00/5

Original review: June 15, 2021

I would just like to say that your customer service is the best ever!!! From the first day I called I was just amazed how you treat your customers. I was able to connect immediately with someone to speak with and the people are so courteous!!!! and helpful. You guys should win an award for this!!! I wish everyone was so great!!! Have a great day!!!!

5.00/5

Original review: June 14, 2021

Lori was very helpful in answering my questions and offering a great solution to my Anti-Virus needs. I was looking for a solution to cover 6 computers and I am happy that I was offered the ultimate internet security product at a competitive price. I have been a long time Total Defense subscriber and am very happy with the products, reliability and customer service.

5.00/5

Original review: June 10, 2021

Excellent tech support. Dan was excellent, very knowledgeable, a good communicator and kindly patient - he helped us become better customers. Dan has real patience and has the gift that makes you feel like you are family. He seemed also to make our problem his, He is the type of personnel who is a natural educator/supervisor. Many Thanks, Ben and Karen **.

5.00/5

Original review: June 9, 2021

Great experience with the customer agent Lori ** from Total Defense Fulfillment Center, showing kind and very effective skills! I strongly recommend this service to all customers in needs of good, effective and rapid service. Thank you for the great job.

5.00/5

Original review: June 8, 2021

Carlos was patient, understanding and kind. Greatly appreciated his help and professional service. He listened to my needs and responded with respect. He called me back after the program was installed, always making sure everything was cool. I’m very grateful.

5.00/5

Original review: June 7, 2021

My credit card had been renewed and so the auto-renewal was not available for my TD account. Lori suggested to renew through logging in on my account, selecting "subscriptions" and "renew now". It worked and what I really liked was that I have had queries before and also been assisted by Lori. The consistency of longer serving staff who know how to help is appreciated. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: June 5, 2021

Total Defense is an excellent anti-virus. I use it on my Android phones and my laptop. After having a malware detected on my laptop, Dan with Total Defense helped me every step of the way to get my issues resolved. Thank You Dan for you Excellent customer service and support. Would recommend this product to a friend!!

5.00/5

Original review: June 4, 2021

I contacted customer service regarding an automatic renewal. Lori provided an exceptional experience - She listened, did not try to persuade or pressure, provided clear and easy to understand answers. I appreciate first, the ability to speak directly with a live person, second speaking to someone who clearly speaks English and is speaking with me and not reading from a script. Thank you Total Defense for providing not only a reliable product, but exceptional support.

Original review: June 1, 2021

I was having issues with adding machine to subscription. I had a subscription but was not able to get a machine added to it. Using the chat service I was able to get help to get the issues resolved. The service from the chat was great, quick, convenient, and easy. I really appreciate working on the issue until it was fully resolved.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Carlos was excellent in handling the matter that had arisen with my Ultimate Internet Security platform. He immediately identified the problem and provided thorough instructions by means of links, etc. to resolve the matter. The system is once again fully up and running.

5.00/5

Original review: May 28, 2021

I had to reinstall Total Defense on my computer and Mr Daniel ** was awesome in helping me navigate the whole thing. I’m not computer savvy but he made me feel very comfortable from the moment I reached him on the phone to the moment I installed Total Defense. ❤️

5.00/5

Original review: May 24, 2021

Lori was great helping me update my subscription because I couldn't locate my paperwork; she explained how I could use the subscription on other devices and how my subscription would be auto renewing. Very pleasant to speak to! Was calm and collected.

5.00/5

Original review: May 20, 2021

Good and prompt CS rep. Excellent help, very sharp and went straight to my problem and completed the task at hand, I have recommended Total Defense to numerous friends and family, I have enjoyed your company products for over 15 to 20 years. I will never leave my computer without "Total Defense".

5.00/5

Original review: May 17, 2021

My husband renewed subscription yesterday. However, this morning when I logged in I received a message that my subscription expired yesterday. Customer service rep quickly explained to me how to sync and the message went away. I wish she could be my Customer Service Rep for all of my needs. Very friendly, very knowledgeable, explains steps for me to take extremely well, and she speaks exceptional English!

5.00/5

Original review: May 15, 2021

Agent was very knowledgeable and very patient with me. She was courteous and knew just what to do to fix my problem. I have used Total Defense for around 5 yrs and am very pleased with it and will recommend it at every chance I get. Thank You Very Much. Johnny **

Original review: May 14, 2021

Lori was amazing. Not only did she solve my install issue, I threw a couple of other questions her way and she was extremely knowledgeable. Great Customer service is the exception these days, I am happy I dealt with Lori this morning. She is the standard, thank you

Original review: May 14, 2021

I was very pleased with how easily I was able to access a live customer service associate. Laurie made my experience very pleasant by answering all my questions and putting my mind to ease without putting me on hold, I appreciate the timely manner my questions and concerns were resolved.