4.92/5
based on 386 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

The customer service that I received this morning was excellent. I was given an option to make sure that I continue to be a long time loyal customer. I would definitely recommend to anybody I know looking for computer protection to look into Total Defense. I will say I was going to cancel but because of the customer service I received and the option I was given by the customer service representative I continue to be a customer.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Lori was professional and courteous and put me at ease, and is a plus for your organization! I felt reassured by her professional approach to handling my call and I know that all will be done correctly because of her professionalism and dedication to service to your clientele.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I had an issue with my rebate for my Premium Internet Security which I purchased at an electronics store and when I called and spoke to Lori, she took care of the problem right away. Lori sent me an email confirming our conversation within 3 minutes. The email was very assuring that my problem would be fixed. She was very helpful and friendly.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

I spoke to Lori **, who was quick, professional and efficient. She understood my needs and concerns and came up with a quick solution to rectify the matter. I was very satisfied with Lori’s support and service. Always a pleasure when dealing with the customer service representatives with Total Defense!

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

I want to thank Dan so much for taking care of some major issues with my computer. He did an excellent Job and even called to update me. He is a great employee and I hope management appreciates the excellent customer service he has provided to me. Thank you Dan **! Judy

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Laurie was great. She gave me an option of reinstalling my software, but recommended I wait a day to see if the issue would resolve, which it did in a couple of hours. I was happy to have an option, but even more happy issue was resolved without further action on my part. I love that I always get to talk to a real person when I have issues (this was only my second in several years a customer).

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

Received a reply within a reasonable timeframe. Was in contact with the same person during this process. I appreciated that what I needed was resolved. I will continue to use this protection for my devices now and in the future.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

It was great experience especially Lori **. She was wonderful. Very well spoken and extremely helpful. I always wish to speak to her every time I call. I am a Army Veteran. She showed the utmost respect to me for serving my country. Thanks. Benjamin.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

It was great speaking with Lori today. She helped me resolve my issues. I am pleased with her service and her knowledge to help me. She was professional, kind, and I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

Lorie ** was extremely Polite, helpful, Knowledgeable And very patient she is excellent and a great Asset to the company. Directed me in the right direction. Made my experience with the rebate extremely easy and stress free. She answered back like she said she would in detail and offers future help.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Contacted support for help with activating a subscription on a device we did a factory reset on. Received an immediate reply and fix to activating the subscription. Excellent service!! We have had Total Defense on our devices for about a decade!

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

Have been with Total Defense for many years, followed through with the name changes. Never had a problem with any of my devices that the product is on, affordable, trustworthy, and great online support. Easy to navigate through the portal and see results. Great to have my devices protected. Thank you.

Carol

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I have been a customer of Total Defense for many years. I am extremely satisfied with the anti virus product and also the customer support. I have always had outstanding support from the customer care team. I have just had the need to contact customer care and as always my query was followed up promptly and efficiently. I cannot speak highly enough of the support I have always received from Total Defense. Thank you once again.

Mary- Anne **

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Lori was very patient with me and walked me through this procedure. I am a computer Dummy, but Lori made it much easier for me to complete all the necessary steps. Now I can rest easier knowing my computer is properly protected. Thank you, Lori, and be safe.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

On several occasions I have had to be assisted by Total Defense personnel, every occasion promptly responded to and issue resolved. That is important to me considering my knowledge of computers is of the basics. Thank you for your ongoing service efficiency.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

Laurie answered my questions and offered to help if I needed Assistance setting up a new Mac with the product. She was a pleasure. The Product has been very effective so far. I would recommend to a friend. Thanks again. Best, M

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

My devices have been well-protected by Total Defense for many years. I recently received support to include protection for my mobile Smartphone. Lori speedily and patiently showed me how to do so and to cancel the trial version that was downloaded as a precautionary measure. Thank you, Lori!! Total Defense continues to be my prime support for protection. The quality of service and product is unsurpassed.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

The lady who I spoke to was super nice and had patience with me while I was navigating the website to find the spot to enter my product #. She is a prime example of how customer service should be. I give her 10 stars if I could. I really appreciated her help, kindness, patience and the knowledge she had!! I should have gotten her name, that way if I had any more concerns, I would ask for her by name. If she is like this to all of her calls, then she should get a raise in my book. She is a very valuable employee you have there. Thank you so very much!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Phone was answered quickly and professionally. Lori ** answered my questions in a clear concise way. She was very knowledgeable about the product and provided a great deal of information and help. This kind of customer service is the primary reason I have continued to renew your product for the last 10 years.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Thanks for being there! Received email announcing my annual auto-renewal of Total Defense, to be charged to my credit card, right in the middle (natch) of credit card fraud and cancelling that card. An easy call to your great folks and Laurie helped update credit card info and, importantly, refamiliarized me on using Total Defense to best advantage, including setting up an auto scan schedule. Thanks much and best to all!

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

Rebate Issues. I spoke with Laurie **, regarding not receiving my rebate. Laurie was very professional, understanding and spoke to her manager about my situation, with my rebate being a couple of days late. They were both very helpful. With the pandemic and everyone stressing, it is nice to know that there are people who will still take the time to go above and beyond their duties. Customer Service positions needs more people like Laurie.

Gwen **

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Somehow the icon for my Total Defense program was lost and I could not get it back in order to have it run a check of my system. I called and was connected with Lori **. She was very helpful. She explained what the problem was and sent me an E-mail that explained what I should do. She is a very good employee for you!!!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I had great customer support when trying to add Total Defense to my new HP laptop. This service is far superior to either Norton or McAfee. I would highly recommend this company for outstanding security protection and service.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I love this Product. It is so easy to use and I feel protected. I have already spoken with Tech Support and they are extremely knowledgeable, patient and customer focused. In addition, the rebate Department Agent Laurie ** was very kind, supportive and easy to do Business with. Across the board, I give Total Defense Product and wonderful Team a Thumps up and outstanding rating. I spread the word to my friends...get it, get it, get it.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

Great customer service.. she understood that I was moving and told me not to worry I will receive the rebate check in a couple weeks. She cared and was very understanding and that meant a lot to me. I treat my customers the same way.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I had lost my Total Defense on my computer somehow. I used the help icon at the bottom of the screen. I was connected to Lori **. She took the time to walk me through everything step by step until I had it redownloaded and reinstalled. Very friendly and helpful! THANK YOU LORI!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Total Defense has kept my computers from viruses and running well. My experience with Lori, the Total Defense customer service representative, was actually enjoyable. Definitely a plus to have great customer service people that are pleasant and get the job done efficiently. Would highly recommend this company.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

It was the fastest most satisfying online fix I have ever done..I made a mistake during the renew process and Lori helped me fix the problem. I think we found a remedy in under 30 seconds. What more could one ask for.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Lori was very helpful in activating my laptop protection for another year by clearly stating the steps I needed to take. She was friendly, articulate and her instructions were easy to follow. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your product/service to family and friends.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

When I needed to change my email address/user name, subscription and card details Lori from Total Defense was absolutely brilliant in providing professional, but most importantly - timely, support. Add to that the actual TD product has served me well for many years.