4.93/5
based on 556 ratings
Read more reviews

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I have been a Total Defense customer for over five years. Very happy with the service overall. Great customer service, friendly & responsive to customer needs. Recently referred several of my friends to sign up. Would not hesitate to recommend this company to others.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I appreciated Lori ** responding to my inquiry within an hour. It was not a high priority inquiry, but the quick turnaround was both unexpected but very much appreciated. Total Defense has great products and great customer service. Sadly, great customer service is not something you typically find in the U.S. anymore. So I really appreciated the support from total defense. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Carlos ** was very helpful and professional... He answered all my questions. Total Defense has done a great job keeping me virus free. I have never had any problems with all my covered devices and like that they keep me informed on checking my devices.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

I Had a problem upgrading to the latest version of Total Defense. Lori ** solved this problem on my 3 PC's with just 2 requests for help. I am totally impressed with the support that I received and it is a pleasure to know that the professional support is available.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

They answer the phone in English. Lori **, Dir. Support Services was very helpful in my choice and after installing the program to confirm that is installed properly. Highly recommended by my computer experts: Retired IBM essential employee and my Accounting Software expert.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Lori ** was polite, professional, and knew the information I was seeking. I appreciate that I could make a phone call and reach an actual person who speaks ENGLISH. I also appreciate that Total Defense is USA based. Lori conducted business today in the best way possible.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Appreciate the quick response despite the time difference. Lori provided solution link and it solved the issue quickly - very pleased with customer support provided and am happy to continue staying with Total Defense. Thumbs up for an excellent service and product, keeping my computer free from viruses. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Lori helped me navigate thru fixing my account. I have a desktop unit and my wife has a laptop. Lori able to credit back one fee and told me how to put both units on one bill. I like Total Defense because it frees me up from doing things to keep our computers running smoothly. Total Defense is greatly appreciated by us. Thanks Lori.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Called today regarding a message saying my Internet Security Suite had expired. Lauri had the problem fixed for me with 5 seconds since a simple refresh was all that was needed. This was the second time I called within two weeks and got prompt results.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Lori was very helpful in helping us renew our subscription in a very short period of time. There was no miscommunication or frustration in completing the process. Extremely happy with this company and service. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to my friends.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

It was a pleasure working with Lori. She is very knowledgeable with your products. Her persistence with finding a resolution to my problem was amazing! ( Due to my lack of computer knowledge I was of little help.) She is friendly, caring and an asset to your company. It is also great that you keep your customer service in this country! Thank You!!

Joe **

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Lorie did an excellent job answering all of my questions. Very professional and pleasant experience. She gave me the all important peace of mind. The information she gave me was so very important to me because I had had a spam call that I was worried about and she walked me through how there was nothing to worry about and then my cell phone and home computer were both secure.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I had 2 issues when updating this year - lost license key and a glitch during install. Both issue we resolved very quickly via email contacts. Carlos ** got my license key to me, and Laurie ** provided software links to fix my install problem, and corrected my device list. Each issue was resolved in less than an hour. Good support is very important to me, and your staff came through with flying colors. Thank you!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

My phone call was received in a timely manner, Representative Lori was very pleasant and helpful to talk to. She was able to quickly update my information. This was one of the best customer services that I've dealt with especially during this time of Covid.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I had a banner pop up last week after and update. I tried everything. I called your tech. Lori ** and she helped me get everything cleaned up and it was so easy and helpful. It took minutes to fix with no problems. Thanks you so much. Lori noticed I was using an out dated form of Total Defense and I am now up and running as fast as ever. You're Awesome!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

During the year I changed email addresses and therefore didn't receive the usual reminders re process leading up to renewal date. Lori ** was extremely helpful in explaining the process and provided information to ensure my subscription would not expire/lapse. Five stars.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Lori M. was the tech support rep who helped with my request. She was efficient, friendly, and thorough in providing the assistance that I needed. She also sent follow up details and contact data by eMail. As always, support for the Total Defense product was superb.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Excellent response time and issue resolved during one telephone call with an actual human. Great Support from Lori and the Total Defense team! I would recommend the product and company to anyone seeking hands off computer support. Great job. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

I recently had the pleasure of an encounter with Daniel P. who should be the poster child for customer service. He not only solved my issue but had the patience of a saint as he logged into my computer remotely and walked me through the process. He is an asset to your company and I sincerely hope he is appreciated. Thanks for having Daniel as a part of your organization.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

It was so easy to reach your representative, Carlos. He picked up the phone after 1 or 2 rings, was knowledgeable, professional, friendly, reassuring and answered all of my questions. His demeanor was calm and he listened attentively when I spoke. Thank you! I would recommend Total Defense to anyone!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Couldn't get my other devices to update and access the renewed license. I called customer service and tech support assisted. I was never on hold. It was super easy and fast. She was helpful and understanding with clear communication and knowledge.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Lori ** was professional, knowledgeable and attentive to assist in registering another device in PC Tune Up. Thank you Lori! Her support fully met my expectations. Her sense of customer service was outstanding and she guided me through the required steps to register a second device.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

Very efficient and responsive and quickly addressed the issue providing a solution!!! Best of the best for customer service/tech support I've experienced from any source in a very, very, very long time!!!! Number one, Number one, Number one.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I was instructed to update my Total Defense Software. The website wouldn’t recognize my activation code. So Your Rep. Laura assisted me. She put me on the right track and got me up and running in no time. I appreciate that she knew just what to do. Very professional.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Updated in 02/04/2021: Lori ** was the Total Defense representative that helped me upgrade my product today. I'm very satisfied with the Total Defense product & chose to upgrade & extend my coverage. Lori ** was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable, thorough & an absolute pleasure to work with on upgrading my Total Defense!!! She answered my questions completely & made this experience very nice.

Original review: I was inquiring how to upgrade my Total Defense coverage from Internet Security (3 Devices) to Premium Internet Security (5 Devices) upon renewal date February 4, 2021. I spoke with Lori ** & she was very professional, informed, polite, helpful & answered all of my questions. She was an absolute pleasure to work with & I will be contacting her to make the upgrade because of my experience with her on my call! She's great with customers & a wonderful representative of your company!

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

It was a pleasure to renew my subscription to Total Defense. I was intimidated when I received the notification to renew when the reminder box popped up on my screen and I decided to call Total Defense since I prefer to speak with a real person. I actually got one and it was Laurie. Laurie was fantastic. She easily, and did not complicate things, walked me through the process with no hassles. In fact, we actually laughed which is welcomed in today's times. It was great & I will recommend Total Defense. I'm happy that I have it. Thank you. Be safe.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

When I have dealt with Total Defense I find them to be fair and quick to respond. Nice company to do business with. I also have found that their anti-virus hasn’t slowed down my pc. I would highly recommend them to others.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

A small rebate issue that she handled well. Took care for me fast. She was courteous and I'm quite happy she also made the problem very easy and simple to solve. Didn't take me through no unnecessary changes. I wish a lot of companies were able to operate that way.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

My interface with Lori ** was extremely positive. She was very professional, succinct and resolved my issues completely. I would recommend and have recommended Total Defense to many individuals. In conclusion, with employees like Lori gives your product and your Help Desk support an A+ rating. Thanks for all you do to ensure the integrity and security of my PCs. Ed. Thanks again.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

Lori ** walked me through the process of creating a new password and installing the upgraded version of my Total Defense app. in a very quick and professional manner. I would recommend Total Defense products to anyone that wants to keep their devices running smoothly.