4.96/5
based on 2,936 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: May 30, 2024

I initially spoke with Daniel ** who was very nice and tried to help me but I had problems getting into my email when I spoke with him so he sent me email with info with how to uninstall and install Total Defense. But I was unable to and called again and spoke with Laurie **. Laurie was very patient, kind and helpful and walked me through everything and was great. She was so patient with me which I really appreciated. She called back 1/2 hour later to see how everything went. Unfortunately, my computer is old and very slow so it took a while to complete. It's working perfectly now! Thank you so much to both Daniel and Laurie -- who are both very professional!

Original review: May 16, 2024

I needed to add virus protection to a new computer. It took help from one of the phone assistants to complete the task. He was extremely helpful and together we were able add the new computer and update protection on an older computer. Reaching help via phone was very prompt and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this service and product.

Original review: May 16, 2024

Representative Felix was extremely helpful. Understood the issue immediately and walked me through it. Issue resolved. Very courteous and professional. Also was very pleased at the quick response. Did not have to wait long to get through. So far happy with the service I have received and would not hesitate to call in the future if additional questions arise.

5.00/5

Original review: May 6, 2024

The Total Defense on my computer was not operating. The wait time on the help line was minimal. Carlos ** knew exactly what the issue was and emailed me a fix. The fix worked flawlessly. This is the best experience I have had dealing with a software company.

5.00/5

Original review: April 9, 2024

I Talked with your Technician, Daniel **, and he was very professional; competent; and pleasant. He guided me through process of deleting and then Re-Booting Total Defense on my computer. It was a pleasure to do business with Total Defense and Daniel **. He represents Total Defense very well.

Jim **

5.00/5

Original review: April 2, 2024

Via pop up received an alert message someone was trying to acquire my ap address. I ran a total scan and not alerts found. I called to Total Defense help line to confirm and see if any action needed.. Ali directed me to cleared out my Cookies and problem solved. THANK YOU Ali who was AWESOME!!!

5.00/5

Original review: March 28, 2024

I was having issues with downloading the protection on my computer, but Laurie helped me find the correct solution to resolve the issues in a matter of minutes I was able to download Total Defense. I was able to do this with a quick phone call then an email. Thank you so much!

5.00/5

Original review: March 27, 2024

Took care of my concerns very quickly. I feel safe on the internet again. Thanks for being there for me when I needed help. Very friendly and courteous representative. Your program is great. I have had warnings about unsecure web sites, and I did not go there. This is nice to have on all my window devices.

5.00/5

Original review: March 11, 2024

Windows security was not updating. Total Defense security Technician Support was outstanding. Helped me get my problem resolved very quickly. You guys are great as always. No long waits on the phone to get help. Hope you guys continue this great service. I will highly recommend you to all of my friends.

Original review: March 5, 2024

Awesome job working with Brandon today, he took the extra time to help me understand why the program would not run and what may have happened. He then guided me to fix the issue. Now I what steps to take in the future if this were to happen again.. I'm very Grateful for Brandon's assistance today. Bravo!

Original review: March 5, 2024

Carlos was very pleasant to work with. He walked me through my issues I was having and was very polite. Carlos' knowledge was beyond excellent and he explained how to remove old PCs that was showing up on my account I no longer have. So a big thank you Carlos for your help.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 27, 2024

While on line, visual and noisy alerts appeared indicating that the computer was locked and a telephone number to unlock it provided and NOT to shut it down. Previous experience told me to shut it down anyway and I did immediately. I also was NOT going to call the number provided. I called Total Defense. Dan ** was very calm, professional and put me at ease, telling me I did absolutely the right thing. After a short wait, I rebooted and all was well. I just needed to hear it. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 23, 2024

Today, Feb 23rd, I reached out to Total Defense to have the tech install software on my new computer and renew my subscription. Carlos ** was extremely helpful and professional. He walked me through the process, renewed my subscription and provided the quick and easy links for installing the protection software. All is up and running well. Thank you!

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 14, 2024

I want to really thank Dan and three others for the their assistance and patience in guiding me thru the enrollment process for the Total Defense Ultimate Package. I would not have ever accomplished the task. My computer skills were not up to the task. Thank You and I look forward to service.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 9, 2024

This is a short note that Ali ** did an outstanding job in helping me today to reinstall and renew my Total Defense account. I am a long-time customer now for over 10 years and I really appreciate his care and support today within my account. Hats off to the Total Defense support team.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 1, 2024

I recently experienced a micro soft computer alarm that I was not sure of the authenticity. I Contacted T Defense for assistance and spoke with your rep. Dan. He was extremely helpful by looking up my account and proceeded to set me at ease by walking me through the reboot process that resolved my problem and told me should I experience anymore problems that I should call him back. Dan was both polite and professional, I'm very happy to have Total Defense at my back and in the past I had the same good experiences. I've used the customer support team before and was also amazed at the service and knowledge their Technion's had. Thank You, Ron **

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 25, 2024

Ali was incredibly helpful, polite, professional, thorough and technically proficient. He is an excellent asset to your organization. Please extend my thanks and kudos for a job well done. Thank you for all of your help and support. I would recommend Total Defense to all who ask. Steven J.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 22, 2024

The call I made today was to question if any new programs I recently installed on my computer may impact the performance of my computer. There was no waiting to connect with a Technical Rep. Carlos was available and has helped me in the past. He is professional and knowledgeable. Total Defense Security has been working extremely well on my computer. During the last 3 years, I have had no viruses or suspicious activity.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 19, 2024

I have a protection account with this Co. since 2020 and never called them with any matters relating to my computer. Unfortunately, I had a problem I could not fix and decided to call them. They were prompt answering the phone and was able to resolve the issue on my computer within a short period of time. The Co.'s rep was very helpful, clear in his explanation and was professionally cordial. Pretty satisfied with the service!!

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 8, 2024

Daniel deleted an old laptop to allow adding a new tablet. I had installed the app and did not know why I could not add a new device. I have had Total defense for years and would recommend it to anyone. I feel secure on my phones and my desktop.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 5, 2024

Thank you so much for your help. You had a lot of patience with me and was very thoughtful about helping me. You tried every way to do so and it was greatly appreciated. A lot of companies don't have employees with the great customer service skills like you have. Keep up the good work.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 4, 2024

The gentleman was kind, very helpful and friendly. He listened and took care of what wanted. Great customer service experience. I would recommend Total Defense to my family and to all of my friends. I have been with total defense for a number of years now.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2024

I was extremely pleased with the level of service and kindness that I was showed during our conversation. All my questions were answered. I felt you were very knowledgeable and very honest in all your answers. I needed to call back a 2nd time as I had more questions and once again I received excellent service.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2024

The subject of my call was to request current information regarding my present antivirus coverage and to verify the three computers presently covered. Ali ** was very cordial and helpful in answering all of the questions and concerns that I had. I appreciate the cordial support of the team at Total Defense

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 23, 2023

Brandon did a great job! He had to remote log into my laptop to take off some adware that was causing an issue and installed of Total Defense after we took off McAfee security software. He did a great job and was fast! He is knowledgeable and polite in his tech support position.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 5, 2023

Very quick and courteous service. Carlos was able to fix my issue quickly. He was also able to get TD working on my mobile device. I was very pleased to be able to get a live person for help. The phone support is very helpful. Thanks so much for providing staff that can assist me so efficiently. Thank you again.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 28, 2023

Shared screen with Brandon, he is very knowledgeable and knows the product extremely well. He uninstalled TD, reinstalled it and made a few changes to the settings. As of now it is working great. Also sent me a link to reopen the case if necessary. I would definitely recommend Total Defense to my friends.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 20, 2023

In all my dealings with both the technical and account staff I have found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful with my concerns. Also, the product itself has cleaned up my system and probably saved me money and the trouble associated with identity theft. I feel safe with Total Defense. Total Defense is worth the cost.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 18, 2023

Carlos is great! He explains things perfectly to a guy like me who knows nearly nothing about computers or technology! I have been with Total Defense for more than a few years now. And being able to contact a human being by phone is the most important thing for me.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 2, 2023

Thanks Carlos, You expedited my request in a prompt, courteous manner. There were no issues. You were knowledgeable on the questions I asked about my subscription renewal assuring me no further action was needed on my part such a downloading, etc. A pleasure to talk to someone who is able to address my questions with accurate answers. Great customer service!