4.95/5
based on 783 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Have had Total Defense a few years with perfect coverage. Bought a new PC and thought it was automatically covered (am 85 yrs of age). When I finally contacted TD was way out out of date for updates. Dan updated the PC for me and installed Total Defense. Everything thing turned out perfect regarding my dealings with Dan!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

Dan was very courteous and helpful. Renewal has gone through without a hitch. Originally the internet site would not recognize my email address but Dan was able to find it and get my cover renewed. Living in a different time zone made for a very early phone call here in Australia. Thanks again. Regards Janne

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I hadn't a clue as to how I should go about renewing my premium security on my PC. I called for assistance in installing the new package, I felt very happy to have had the really professional and courteous service of Mr. Taylor **. Thank you sir for service well rendered.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I needed to cancel virus protection in my old laptop and install Total Defense in my new laptop. Taylor was very pleasant and walked me through every step. He was a pleasure to talk to and very efficient. Two thumbs up.

5.00/5

Daniel was very helpful. I'm computer illiterate and he patiently walked me through the process of activating the Total Defense package which I had purchased on 6/9/19. The entire process was painless and only took a moment. Daniel was extremely professional throughout. He's a KEEPER!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Dan was a great help in re-installing Total Defense. He recognized the problem quickly, and efficiently corrected it. Due to his competence, I'll probably stay with Total Defense for the foreseeable future. Customer Service is always important when buying computer products, and Dan is an asset.

5.00/5

Lori was extremely helpful in activating our Total Defense and in obtaining our rebate. Lori was prompt and professional. She went above and beyond in assisting us. Lori made an exception for us to receive the rebate because we were beyond the 30 day limit. We would highly recommend Lori.

5.00/5

Original review: July 26, 2019

We've had Total Defense about a year now for my husband's PC and have been very satisfied. Recent problems made me want to add my Mac to our account. I'm both computer illiterate and vision impaired, so I deeply appreciate the skill and patience of the Total Defense agent in adding my computer to the account. He guided me through every step that I could do, and then he quickly accomplished the rest by remote control. This was immensely helpful, as it's painful for me to read small print. I'm highly satisfied with Total Defense.

5.00/5

Original review: July 25, 2019

The customer service rep Daniel was very nice and patient when he helped with the installation of the program on my desktop computer. He offered to install it for me saving me the hassle of trying to figure out the installation. It was much appreciated.

5.00/5

Original review: July 22, 2019

Activation process. Customer Care representative was very helpful in walking me through the process. Carlos was very professional and explained each step slowly since I'm not computer literate. His patience and understanding was something I've never experienced before dealing with other customer service representatives. Thumbs UP to Carlos.

5.00/5

Original review: July 19, 2019

I received an error that my subscription was over when I really had over 200 days left. Daniel helped me log onto the website, reset my password, delete the extra pc's listed. We then reactivated the application and set it up to run properly. He was patient and knowledgeable.

5.00/5

Original review: July 13, 2019

Daniel ** was great in helping me renew my Total Defense on my computer, he had knowledge and was very easy to understand. Great personality. Very kind man. He can be trainer if not already one with his experience and knowledge. Walter

5.00/5

Original review: July 12, 2019

Recently renewed my Total Defense account, however; encountered a problem loading that software on one of my laptops. Very thankful that the Total Defense customer service person did such a quick and effective job in getting my laptop redirected to my recently renewed account. Great service!

5.00/5

The technician was very professional, assertive, and efficient. He was happy to do exactly as I asked and respond courteously to my inquiries calmly and politely. This was my second call, and both gentlemen, Carlos and Taylor, who helped me on two different occasions were both top notch. I felt comfortable relaying my needs/concerns even with my base knowledge of technology and technological terminology.

5.00/5

Original review: July 2, 2019

Taylor was extremely accommodating and helpful. He solved my problem quickly and efficiently and was able to get my computer restarted. He worked diligently to get the best price possible to renew my subscription. He was wonderful. I would highly recommend him to any friend in need of assistance.

5.00/5

I called 10 minutes before closing & tech was in no rush! I purchased a year subscription & thought I had downloaded it correctly. I missed the last step. A very simple fix, explained clearly & simply. Customer service rep was very helpful & patient. Thank you!

5.00/5

Original review: June 27, 2019

Taylor was very helpful and courteous! When I spoke to him about renewing I was not sure what I wanted to do. He was very patient and explained my options! I told him I would decide and get back to him which I did and renewed my account!!! Great customer service!!!

5.00/5

Original review: June 18, 2019

My outdated version of Total Defense would not run PC-Tune up. Taylor installed the latest version and showed me how to update my other PC's. Taylor was very courteous and helpful in solving my problem. I would highly recommend this product.

5.00/5

Original review: June 17, 2019

Very pleased with Daniel, gave great service, resolved price issue to my complete satisfaction and also removed me from automatic renewal. He was very efficient and knowledgeable. He renewed antivirus protection and also answered my questions. I hope I get him again on phone if I need to call in future.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Thanks to Taylor ** for assisting me to download my program. I look forward to 2 years of protection. YOU ROCK. I was able to connect without any problems. My hold time also was not very long. I look forward to an excellent experience.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Taylor was very efficient and I am glad to now have my computer protected. He talked me through the process and each step occurred as he said it would. It was a short time that I had to wait to use my computer.

5.00/5

Original review: June 10, 2019

I called to update my billing information. This was done in a very timely manner. I was treated well and was impressed by how quickly I was taken care of. I have been taken care by Total Defense Security for a period of time and have been impressed with the work done when I call for help.

5.00/5

Original review: June 7, 2019

I have been a member for a few years now. Every time I call the agents are very pleasant and knowledgeable. This time was no different. He was very helpful and solved my problems quickly. I have and will continue to refer my friends to you.

5.00/5

Original review: June 5, 2019

The support I get every time I call is unmatched. The support team is always very helpful. I needed help with what I thought was a malicious rogue executable file and they took care of it no questions asked. -Gelasio

5.00/5

Original review: June 3, 2019

Customer service at its best, I am very pleased with your product and the support offered. Service rep was courteous and helpful. Will keep using and renew again next year. Would definitely recommend your product to friends and family, co-workers and anyone who needs it.

5.00/5

Original review: June 1, 2019

Really appreciated the great response to my request for assistance with the annual renewal of our annual subscription. Gary was super helpful and so courteous. The process was so quick and uncomplicated. Truly wish more companies embodied your quality and customer commitment. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: May 31, 2019

Taylor was very patient, polite and very thorough in giving instructions on installing my new device. He made sure to ask if I needed anything else. He also returned my phone call in a timely matter. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

5.00/5

Original review: May 29, 2019

I had nothing but problems with McAfee. They have the worst customer service and they make you wait on hold forever. Previously I had Norton and they were even worse. I purchased Total Defense Unlimited from Brandsmart and so far I have been very happy with the product and the level of service. Gary was very friendly and polite when I called for help. I will continue to use your product.

5.00/5

Original review: May 28, 2019

Yes I would just like to say that upon my contacting Total Defense I was connected with GARY. I explained my situation to him. He was very patient & attentive listened to my description of my situation until I was finished. Then he replied as I returned the courtesy and listened to him. He explained to me what he had to do to resolve the situation, instructed me as to what I had to do so that he could take care of the problem so when I finished my part GARY took over, did his thing and sure enough the problem was solved. I was very satisfied with his time & patience with me and would be very glad to recommend his services to other customers that ask for references as to what kind of program should they choose for their computer. THANK YOU SO MUCH GARY. YOU SURE ARE APPRECIATED.

5.00/5

Original review: May 20, 2019

Great customer service! I Did not have to wait long and he was very nice and patient. Highly Recommend not only for internet security but being able to speak with someone so promptly was fantastic. Thank you very much for the help today.