4.97/5
based on 569 ratings
Read more reviews

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

WOW!!! What a professional and knowledgeable computer specialist!!!! Dan took the time to help me with un-installing unwanted anti-virus program and installing your new program... was very patient and pleasant with this computer dinosaur ie, me, and his time and expertise was very much appreciated. Your company is well-represented by Dan and will definitely recommend you to my fellow dinosaurs.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Carlos ** was patient and very helpful. I'm pleased and will certainly recommend your service to friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. He took over and handle problem because I'm not technically inclined and I felt confident in letting him do so.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Dan was knowledgeable and professional helping me getting my software activated. He was friendly and personable as we had small talk about the weather. He completed the process quickly and efficiently. I have always received great service from your company.

4.00/5

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Taylor was friendly, courteous, patient and took care of my issue promptly. My security link had expired in 2017, therefore, I was unable to process my request on the line until it was reestablished. Additionally, he indicated that if I had subsequent concerns, to please call back.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I appreciate the fact that it was easy to be connected to a real person. Gary was very helpful and courteous. Instead of keeping me on hold while he was checking on things, he called me back! Pleasure to do business with Total Defense.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Taylor was a huge help in installing my new anti-virus program. He was able to uninstall the old program and install the new one from his office. Very patient with someone that is not computer smart. Very friendly staff, also spoke with Carlos who also was very helpful. I will continue to use Total Defense in the future.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Worked with Josh. Was very helpful in setting up my security program. Couldn't have got it done without his assistance. I said I had a new laptop that I needed to set up at another time as it is a gift for my wife. He said if I had any trouble just call back. Very professional and courteous.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Taylor was super duper patient and extremely helpful. I didn't have to do a thing but sit back and let him do his magic with installing the software. I did not have to wait on hold to speak with anyone. I was pushed right through to someone friendly and knowledgeable.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My experience was as smooth as silk. I was very happy with the service and also the young man's personality was friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend Total Defense to my family and friends in the event that they need computer security. I will certainly reach out again if I need assistance again. Thanks Total Defense for having such great professional workers.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I had Carlos enter my computer and install Total Defense for me. He was very helpful and professional... Carlos had the patience of a saint and answered all of my questions. I will recommend Total Defense to a friend... Thanks.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

When I upgraded my product in August, I never installed the newer version, thinking it was done automatically. When I realized my mistake, I called in for support. Your rep Gary was able to fix the problem fast. He uninstalled my old product and installed the correct one and now I am finally using what I purchased. I am very happy with the service I received and will be sure to tell others.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I called because I was having issues with my paid protection and Mr. Taylor ** assisted me. From the start Taylor was very polite and professional and all the way to the end. All I can say is that as long as Total Defense has IT persons as Taylor, I will continue using your services and I will not hesitate in recommending Total Defense to my family and friends. Thank you Taylor, it was a pleasure!

4.00/5

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Your PC Tune-up had stalled at opening last night. Secondly, the defragging exercise was not working. When I called this morning, Dan ** helped me to correct both items. Thanks, Dan, for your help. When my account time period runs out on 12/23/18, I will be renewing the account.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I had issues downloading the software and I was fortunate to speak to Gary and all my issues were resolved. Gary is great at explaining each step in the process and really knows the product. He was patient and very pleasant to talk to. I wish every person I worked with in technical support was like Gary. He is exceptional.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Taylor did a great job helping me! Also helped me with my cell phone. I was totally confused hooking up Total Defense to my cell phone. The service was great. He explained every step to me hooking up both my computer and cell phone.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Needed help getting rid of a malicious program that invaded my computer. Called Total Defense for technical help and was assisted by Taylor ** who was great in guiding me through the steps needed to get rid of that invasion and back to my programs.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Very friendly, quick, knowledgeable service. He worked swiftly and told me step by step what he was doing then started working on my PC... and said he would give me a call back when he was done. Thank you for your service.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

The gentleman that I spoke to was very helpful and explained everything that I was concerned about. He was extremely respectful and definitely an asset to your company. Thank you for the very positive experience that I had.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

The service was very good and for the time they spent it was well worth the price paid. I have used this service on other computers in the past and would recommend this software to friends at any time in the future.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Gary was so helpful! He assisted me with renewing my Unlimited subscription. Then he uninstalled my old subscription and installed the new one I renewed in no time. I am going to recommend Total Defense to my friends and family based on the great support I receive.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Taylor recognised my issue immediately, and quickly fixed it remotely, meaning I was able to keep working on my PC while he dealt with it. He was very helpful, and was friendly & helpful. Thanks Taylor, and the rest of the TD team. I've been a customer since 2009, and this is why!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Installed anti virus for me. Appreciated the service. I had tried to install it myself a couple weeks ago, but somehow it failed. I had trouble with wifi for my printer a week or so ago, but that has been fixed also.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Renewed product, which had been recommended by an IT person a couple years ago. I am very pleased with the product. It was easy to renew for me as I am limited in my technology skills. The agent I called to verify my order was very professional and informed and courteous.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Gary, the agent I reached, was wonderful. He was knowledgeable, efficient, and accurate. A very pleasurable experience. I was able to download the required software seamlessly. Represented your client, Mediacom, extremely well. They could take a lesson from Gary.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I had updated an older computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, which caused my PC TuneUp program to disappear. Taylor ** helped me by re-loading the program and stayed on the phone with me until it was done. Great service!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Thank you for your help. I appreciate your service. Thank you Taylor ** for good work and I will enjoy my Total Defense service. I will let my friend know that this is a good virus protection service.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I had an online chat with Lori ** for assistance with a new subscription. She was very prompt in responding to my request and she answered all my questions and gave me the help I needed. I am always happy with my online chats with Total Defense and the agents are very helpful. And I am also very happy with the product.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I'm not the techie in our household, my husband is. I renewed Total Defense from our desktop and my husband activated Total Defense on his laptop when I gave him the activation key earlier this year. I'm not as technically swift as my husband and have been getting warnings on my desktop WRT the activation key/Total Defense possibly needing to be renewed. I contacted Taylor at the Cust Svc number. Taylor helped me narrow down which email address we renewed under (we use multiple!) and confirmed that we were covered. Taylor took remote control of my desktop and plugged the activation key where it was required, made everything kosher so I won't see the warning message anymore and the desktop is secure. Thanks for your help with the not-so-techie member of our household (me!), Taylor.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Total Defense continues to be number one in service and Gary from tech support was very professional and prompt with my call. I haven't had anything but good experience using the Total Defense software. I recommend this software to anyone.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Taylor ** provided excellent support in setting up my Total Defense system on a new computer. He was clear in his instructions and made the process simple. He also described the way the system would function on the computer in simple understandable fashion. He did a quick team session on my computer to check the download and could not have been more helpful.