4.93/5
based on 211 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 24, 2023

Total Defense installed scanning SW for me remotely, put its icon on my tool bar for easy scan access, & made other Very helpful changes. Both scans appear to work perfectly. I'm Totally Satisfied. Thanks for your expertise & immense patience with this very low-tech person..

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 21, 2023

I purchased a new laptop and wasn't sure whether what options existed with my current license. Service was prompt with information and links to what was required for me to download the software. I was able to download the software which was inclusive of my current license. It also removed the existing anti-virus software which came with the laptop.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

Lori was so great. Thank you for your help. You were very friendly and knew what you were doing. I was confused how to register and you helped me quickly. Also the call was answered quickly. Thanks Total Defense Premium.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

I was having difficulty installing the Total Defense on my computer. I called in, and I had very good success with the Lori that helped me. She was very knowledgeable and was very patient. I don’t know how the software works, but I feel safer, knowing that I’ve got something like this on my computer now.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

Lori, Customer Service Rep was outstanding in answering questions I had about my auto renewal subscription. She quickly and courteously addressed my concerns, regarding pricing and if billing dates would change and very promptly sent emails of follow-up information. Lori is a great asset to the Total Defense team, she is one of the reasons I will continue to give them my business.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 19, 2022

This has been the best product among other products that I ever used. I started using Total Defense in 2019. Since then, I have never experienced a problem with the service and product. I like the way Total Defense operates on my computer by doing the real defense. I would recommend anyone that needs a strong antivirus, not just that but also a well-protected virus defense.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 16, 2022

I had to change my email address on my account so I called and spoke to Lori. She made the process so much easier than I've experienced with other companies. I did not have to go through a long ordeal; she made it so easy. Thank you, Lori.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 14, 2022

I spoke with Lori **, who helped me with changing my credit card information. She was pleasant to talk with and the situation handled in a couple of minutes. FIRST RATE EXPERIENCE WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. Total Defense was installed by our computer service company, who said it was the best in the industry.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

I renewed my subscription, but my status still showed it was expiring in 25 days. I called for assistance and Lori answered my call. Honestly, each time something like this happens I become anxious because the resolution is never easy. Lori was the best. I explained my problem and she talked me through the process in a matter of minutes and the problem was resolved. Lori was very courteous and knowledgeable. I really appreciate the great service.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

The Totaldefense program run on a timely basis on my pc. The scan detected a windows registry problem that I tried on my own to resolve to no avail. I called the tech support and they answered right away. The first person had to pass it along to someone else who within the day provided the steps needed to get the register fixed. TotalDefense runs in the background and does not slow down my machine. Great product and have been using it for a few years no on 4 pc's and 3 phones. I will continue to use.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

I received great customer care and support. I was shocked how quickly the matter was resolved given that I contacted customer support on the weekend. With that said, I would recommend Total Defense to family and friends. Thank you so much.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Lori was very attentive in helping us download and register Total Defense. She submitted the paperwork for our rebate as well. She got back to us in under 24 hrs with every message. I felt confident that she would handle any difficulty with professionalism.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

I contacted online assist for technical help for My Defense account. I received a fast reply of how to fix the problem, I was having. All thanks to Lori ** for her assistance. I was able to correct problem without further assistance, Perfect interaction from start to finish. Thanks again.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Quickly and accurately solved my issue. Was called by a very competent and nice guy. He could guide me through the process even though I'm almost a technical idiot. Thanks very much Total Defense! Very happy that I downloaded the mobile security app to my phone.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

I was having an issue with the compatibility of the older PC Tune Up vs. the newest Security Software update when I renewed my prescription. I had called earlier with the problem and even though the Rep was very nice, I didn't know we were missing a couple of steps. Carlos sent me the instructions and links before we were even done with the call. Friendly, Knowledgeable and had me on my way in no time. Great working with your team.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

Excellent customer service. Very helpful, polite and professional. I was upset that I did not receive my rebate so I came across my paperwork and reminded me.

Very grateful for all your help, you were so understanding.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

Very prompt and excellent help thank you very much. The program is very excellent and have not any problems with my computer. Is very easy to use. Thank you very much. I will recommend this program to all my friends and they will have less problems than I if they expect ahead before.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

I submitted a support ticket, Lori replied within a short time with a suggested fix and the problem was easily resolved. Quick, efficient and professional support. I have used Total Defense and its CA predecessors for more than 10 years and I'm very happy with the security it provides and would recommend it highly.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

My computer was having difficulties trying to locate and store the Total Defense Anti-Virus File that was previously installed. With help I was able to remove the old one and install a new one so that the computer could recognize the file and update it. Thank you so much for helping me Carlos ** for making my day less complicated.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

Lori was very knowledgeable, friendly and patient with my request. I wasn't sure my subscription was on record and Lori walked me through the steps to ensure I was doing it properly! I highly recommend Total Defense and its Associates!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

Carlos ** went above and beyond in following up on the status of my rebate. His customer service was totally awesome because I had originally given him the incorrect tracking number but he was able to find the correct tracking number and then immediately resolve the issue of my rebate and then email me that the rebate check has been issued. I appreciate his wonderful customer service and I am a satisfied Total Defense customer.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there who is looking for a great antivirus. It has a friendly user interface and a great customer service team that literally goes above and beyond. Today, Daniel helped me to resolve an issue that I did not even think would have been possible. Overall it is a great product!!!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Gratifying and able to speak to a knowledgeable person without a long wait time. And followed up with e-mails to check progress. Actually, the above is one of the main reasons that I chose Total Defense for the protection of my computers.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

My experience with my Total Defense representative was fantastic. We had a billing issue. She was great explaining the issue in a professional and articulate manner and we were able to understand what happened. She was very patient with us and made sure we were totally satisfied.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

My name is Greg **. I tried Total Defense for the first time last year at this time. I called customer service to renew my service because I am satisfied with the security for my laptop. I had the pleasure of speaking to Lori **. Her service was outstanding and extremely helpful. She made it so easy and effortless to renew my service. I really enjoyed talking to Lori and appreciated her courtesy, respectful attitude, professionalism, and expertise. I would recommend Total Defense to anyone in need of it. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

Thank you for your service and prompt attention to customer service and allowing me to quickly renew my membership to your service which allows me protection of my computer. Would highly recommend your service which allows service to many devices.

5.00/5

Original review: July 27, 2022

The subscription renewal was processed and finalized, with the assistance of a Total Defense associate, providing professional service, and interest to the details. Thank you for having such a team of representatives that go beyond to explain and assist with the issues at hand.

5.00/5

Original review: July 26, 2022

I just purchased a new desktop and trash the old one. I needed to install Total Defense on my new desktop since I just renew my subscription but I have used Total Defense for so many years I did not remember my password.. Carlos **, your agent was extremely helpful. He assisted me with resetting my password and emailed me on how to download the software again. He is an asset with your company. He is courteous, professional and knowledgeable.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I could not get my TD to load down on my computer and Daniel P helped me get all set up with Total Defense. You should be extremely interested to know I believe that this employee is an asset to your company. He was kind and patient with me to help me get able to use TD. I'm 66 yrs and I'd say "he's a keeper" I hope all your employees are that way. Thank-you.

Original review: July 19, 2022

Carlos ** did a great job today helping with my issues. The first being the fraud alert from my bank. The second being helping an old lady uninstall and reinstall the program. Thank you for all your help Carlos.