4.95/5
based on 396 ratings
Read more reviews

Original review: April 1, 2020

My rebate was past the required time but with no hesitation Lori the representative gave me a quick response and put through my request as an exception. And that’s the way companies should be for past customers. I bought from your company before so I would think it should be honored.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Lori ** was exceptional customer service representative She was helpful and courteous. Lori was able to resolve my issue quickly. I’m extremely satisfied with the outcome of my call. I would recommend to a friend. I’m please to have purchased this Total Defense.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I needed help installing the latest version of the security program. Lori, the tech, was most helpful and solved my problems. I have used Total Defense for many years and have recommended it to other people. It is easy to call and get immediate help!

Original review: March 31, 2020

Carlos is THE Man. He was very helpful, fixed my problem quickly. Was so friendly. I was a VP of C S for over 30 years and I could not think of a better CS Rep. than him. Thank You Carlos and thank you Total Defense for giving me your customer such great service!

Original review: March 31, 2020

I was unable to print out rebate form, working from home and no printer and I decided to call and ask what else could I do and the lovely rep Lori helped me. At times like these there is no better feeling than to be able to talk to a live pleasant person who goes out of their way to help. Excellent customer service! Thank you.

Original review: March 31, 2020

Lori ** was very helpful with resolving my rebate questions. Thank you for all your help. She was very pleasant to talk to. I would Total Defense recommend to all my family and friends. Total Defense helps to keep my computer clean.

5.00/5

Original review: March 28, 2020

Lori ** very helpful. I wasn't able to renew myself but with her help I am now secure. She was so patient with me.. I know older people are less savvy and she was so patient. She calmed me down and we were successful.

Original review: March 25, 2020

I couldn't have been more pleased with the help I received loading my Total Defense protection. Most people make older people feel stupid for not understanding how to do something. But from start to finish she made me feel like I was her family. Thanks to her I was able to get my laptop protected in no time. Thanks to the way I was helped. I'm going to recommend your product to all the elderly friends that ask... What's a good company for laptop protection.

Original review: March 25, 2020

Lori provided me with great service. She was very customer friendly and informative. I spoke with her on two separate occasions for two separate issues and she helped And was able to resolve both issues very quickly. My experience with her was very pleasurable.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I was extremely lucky when I called Total Defense regarding my rebate, that I spoke with Lori **. She was so helpful and understanding that you are extremely lucky to have her as an employee. I am a senior citizen and I don’t have a printer. She was so patient and walked me through everything. She didn’t rush me at all which I truly appreciated. She also checked back to make sure everything was done correctly. Once again, you are blessed to have this employee and I thank her for being so nice to me!

Original review: March 24, 2020

Lori ** has been extremely helpful in working through a couple of issues in relation my TotalDefense annual subscriptions, where I was experiencing difficulty in maintaining the subscription on a 3rd PC. As I live in Australia the exchanges have occurred via email, which given the different time zones, means I do not receive a response until the following day. The instructions provided by Lori are always clear and concise and can be easily followed and Lori always states "Please come back to me if you require further assistance". I am now successfully running the product on 3 PCs thanks to Lori and her dedication to resolving my issues. I give Lori 5 stars.

Rob

Croydon, Australia

5.00/5

Original review: March 23, 2020

I would like to thank Lori ** for assisting me with my problem on the rebate. She was prompt in responding to my query and with Lori's coordination, we found a way to process my rebate. I am very satisfied with the customer service that was shown today and will be recommending your business to friends and family. Best of luck and thank you for a job well done!

Original review: March 20, 2020

Lori was a delight to speak with, very understanding and helpful. There's so much stress in the world right now but Lori never rushed me at all and was so VERY helpful. She took the time to look up my account to help me - didn't just say no.

Original review: March 20, 2020

Laurie was extremely helpful with the installation and purchase of the defense download.. I was about to give up and not purchase until she helped me. She was very professional and exact with her directions. I really can not praise her enough. She is an asset to your company.

5.00/5

Original review: March 19, 2020

Ms. ** is very professional and polite, due to the circumstances she assisted me with my rebate and also direct me as how to get over to her, since there isn’t a printer at home, I thank her so much for this, due to the situation we are facing right now may she and her family continue to be safe.

Original review: March 18, 2020

My Total Defense account on both my laptop and PC stated that my subscription ended 22 days ago. While speaking to manager Lori ** on the phone, she patiently and professionally gave me step by step instructions on how to activate my subscription on both my laptop and PC and therefore, resolve my issue. Thank you for your professionalism and great customer service!

Respectfully,

Chantelle

Original review: March 18, 2020

This person was very courteous, very helpful. She helped me understand the program and your rates. She’s wonderful. Thank you so much for employing someone that actually does their job and helps me understand your program and how to install it. And her sales skills just overall great performance. Great employee.

5.00/5

Original review: March 11, 2020

I recently secured your Total Defense Premium Package from your company. Through the very patient and capable help of Lori **, I was able to complete the transaction without any problems. Her good humor and good work were very much appreciated by me and I thank you for that and look forward to a good experience with your company. Thanks again!!

5.00/5

Original review: March 4, 2020

Lori helped me when I realized the new computer that I bought in December has a security protection package that I bought at the same time. I was reviewing it after checking into my security coverage on the new computer. I saw that I had a rebate coming that I was never told about. When I went to the Total Defense website to claim it, I was told it had expired and was no longer available to me. I called, and Lori handled it for me. She was fabulous and just took care of it.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

I had such a pleasant, enjoyable and thorough experience with Lori today. She talked me through the steps of getting my rebate. I was anxious about my situation before I made the call to your company. She relieved off my anxiety. It’s the best experience of my day and I have a good life. Thanks, Claude

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Dan ** was very helpful. He installed the Unlimited Program for me. It was good that he could take control and do the necessary stuff. If I had to install it, I’d still be trying to figure things out! Would definitely recommend him.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Kudos to Lori ** and to Carlos for their excellent service and product knowledge as they assisted me in once again becoming a Total Defense client. My trial of MalwareBytes was a horrible experience and I am glad to be back home with a truly customer-centric team. God bless.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Installing Total Defense on my computer. Mr. ** went out of his way to help me with my problem. I am so thankful for what he did for me! He was able to go into my computer and work to solve the problem. I was glad to see that he was having a problem as well, it made me feel better.

4.00/5

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I received excellent service today. The customer service representative was knowledgeable and patient. He answered all my questions and assured me that all would be well. He further fixed to problem and called me back after it was completed. He sent an e mail as a follow-up.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

Experienced problems with PC tune Up that was installed at Staples as part of Windows upgrade to Windows 10, Daniel was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Although I hope not to have any further problems with the software, I will not hesitate to call on the support team for assistance. I know they will help me.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I was having difficulty activating my account. I called customer service and was connected with Taylor **. Mr. ** was extremely helpful and courteous. He walked me through the procedure and in a short time I was completely set up. I want to thank Mr. ** for his help and commend his assistance. He is definitly an asset to your business and should be recognized for his ability and attitude to your customers.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I am very satisfied with service and would recommend to friends and family. The resolution time to solve problem was excellent. On a scale of one to ten I say ten because this has been one of the best computer training I have had.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

Very helpful. I am very happy because they give me the opportunity to get my rebate. Thanks you. I recommend you to my family and friends. The services was very good to me. Is it's wonderful the way you manage all the situation. Thanks you so much.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Representative was very helpful and courteous and was very good at walking me thru everything whereas I am not very computer literate. It was a very good experience. I would definitely recommend TOTAL DEFENSE TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS..called me back when everything was done.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Reinstalling Total Defense after computer crash. Taylor was top notch in helping me. Don't know what I'd have done without his help today. It's tech support that keeps me staying with the same provider. I would highly recommend this service to anyone. Keep up the good work guys.