4.93/5
based on 374 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: June 27, 2020

What a nice lady. The experience I had with Lori ** was great. She knew her business and was very courteous and understanding of my situation. I'm not too familiar with the computer and she put me at ease and make going through the procedure very easy. She did not make me feel uncomfortable with my limited knowledge of the computer.

She made a trying time for me very easy very smart lady a great deal of understanding and patience involving my problem. She took care of it really fast and I must say in all honesty she is an asset to your company. If there were more people like her doing business with the public would be so much easier to get things done. Thank you Lori. If I have another problem I will definitely ask for you. Once again thank you very much and stay safe.

5.00/5

Original review: June 24, 2020

Lori was outstanding. She immediately addressed my concern and solved my problem. Although there was some confusion on my part, Lori very politely and professionally took the time to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Thanks, Lori. Happy Customer!

5.00/5

Original review: June 18, 2020

Lori was very friendly and extremely helpful in resolving my renewal issue. Total Defense has been running on my system for over a year with no issues. I have been able to keep the machine problem free and internet safe.

5.00/5

Original review: June 15, 2020

Sad but true, I can't remember the last time I actually got SUPPORT from any place or website, like today. She was extremely helpful, on point, waited with me through switching out of things I didn't know, and the best part, is she has a personality! I didn't want to disconnect on her from being frustrated, granted it was over chat so I couldn't hear her voice, but I didn't get even the slightest impression that I was putting her out by having her help me. We joked and laugh, with everything going on in the world, especially right now.. It was good to laugh & smile while getting the help I needed. She was great!!! I have confidence in Total Defense, after chatting with her. I can only hope that if for whatever reason I might need help again, I get her again. She's the SUPPORT that every customer needs.

5.00/5

Original review: June 12, 2020

I was having difficulty activating my security. Lori, in your Tech department, walked me through the steps to update my security. I like your product as it gives me complete confidence as it keeps all my files secure and when I use the Internet. Thanks.

5.00/5

Original review: May 27, 2020

Credit card update. I was pleased with Lori's service. She was very pleasant and had a welcoming personality. We even had a laugh to make the call complete after she took my information. It's always nice to have personal contact with an agent and not a recording. Keep up the good work. Dolores **

5.00/5

Original review: May 26, 2020

I have been using Total Defense Unlimited, and its predecessors, for about 10 years and it has always been very reliable. I have on occasion had some issues with billing because I have forgotten to update my credit card number in the auto-renew, for example, but the team are always quick to help me sort it out. I'd recommend this product.

5.00/5

Original review: May 14, 2020

Lori assisted in changing my credit card account info. She made sure the info was correct and the system confirmed. She was very courteous and pleasant to speak with. She also asked if there was anything else she could help me with.

5.00/5

Original review: May 8, 2020

I have used Total Defense for several years and have found it to be very reliable. My laptop would not scan. I sent an email at night and had a response the next morning with easy to follow instructions to click on links to fix the problem. Problem solved.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Lori was absolutely terrific. Decided to renew for 3 years because of my interaction with Lori. She was extremely kind, patient, and knowledgeable. Thanks Lori for your assistance. I am please with Total Defense.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Problem with downloading Python libraries. The old TD Suite was interfering with registry path in Windows. I contacted the hep desk. The response was great. I received a solution very promptly and it worked. I am very please with the way this was handled. Many times when one subscribes to software product licenses online one gets the feeling, when asking for help, you are a burden to them. This was not my experience with you guys, I felt I was treated with respect. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: May 5, 2020

I had mailed in my rebate and was contacted because I needed to provide my sales receipt and apparently the store where I bought the 2 laptops and Total Defense protection failed to install the program. I submitted my sales receipt and was later emailed that I had to install the protection. I fell ill and when I was able to install the software I reached out and was amazed how fast and considerate the girl was who helped me. She immediately sent over my rebate to be be processed which I am in dire need of during this horrible time. I’m in NYC and greatly affected by the pandemic. These associates were super nice and extremely helpful!!

5.00/5

Original review: April 30, 2020

I refuse to use any other antivirus or pc protection. Total Defense gives me complete confidence. I do a lot of internet work. I even fired IT company and put Total Defense on my work computer. Get rid of all the gimmick ones and get Total Defense today. You will not be sorry! Worth every dollar.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Absolutely perfect service. Daniel ** was clear with his instructions, polite in his manner, and correct in his assessment of my problem and its solution. It may have been a simple issue. Nevertheless, I appreciate Daniel's prompt resolution of the problem.

Original review: April 23, 2020

The representative was so thoughtful and helpful. He listened to my explanation and quickly helped me resolve my issue. I lacked one more step in the renewal process. I love this product and the people that work for your company.

5.00/5

Original review: April 22, 2020

Lori was extremely kind and helpful with me needing to add a device. She was great, answering all of my questions and now I am set up for two years of protection. She definitely understood my need and helped accordingly. I am so glad she was there to help me.

5.00/5

Original review: April 21, 2020

Excellent customer service and was able to provide immediate solution with explanation. She was a pleasure to talk to and very friendly. If I had to call back I would most likely ask to speak to her again because I’m confident in her abilities to help.

5.00/5

Original review: April 20, 2020

I was most pleased with the thorough service I received from Lori today. She successfully helped me renew my subscription at a reasonable cost. Her communication throughout the process was quite positive and effective. I’m also pleased with the product, which is why I continue to renew.

Original review: April 17, 2020

Lori was an amazing professional lady who went beyond and above to help me get my rebate! She’s an excellent employee. She did me a favor bc of the pandemic. I didn’t have to go out to post office and risk my health, so she allowed me to email her informed.

Original review: April 17, 2020

Lori was very informative and knowledgeable and very courteous with me. It was a very pleasant experience. Thank you Lori for the help you provided. I will definitely continue to be returning customer. The product definitely works and I have been very pleased with its performance.

5.00/5

Original review: April 16, 2020

Today, I decided to renew my Total Defense Security Agreement. I spoke to Dan your customer service representative. Dan has a very good speaking voice, was polite and knew exactly what how to handle my account and within minutes we were through. I appreciate representatives that speak clearly, know how to handle transactions and can answer any customer's questions.

5.00/5

Original review: April 15, 2020

Hi, I couldn't install Total Defense on my Android phone. I had previously dealt with Lori ** and found her to be courteous, polite, understanding and extremely helpful. I reached out to Lori over Easter not expecting a response. Lori responded immediately and after many emails we worked out there was orphaned data held by the old email and account that wasn't dealt with when the new account was created. It is now resolved. Thank you Lori, you are a wonderful woman and an asset to your company.

Kind regards

John **

5.00/5

Original review: April 14, 2020

Was unsure if a prompt to renew was malware or valid, so I called the Total Defense renewal line. Daniel immediately put my mind at ease and patiently walked me through the renewal process. He helped me discover that one of our devices had somehow had its Total Defense completely deleted, leaving me with only a basic free product (probably a house guest's doing). He also advised me how to remove annoying and persistent pop ups that had plagued us for a long time. I thought I could do the download by myself, but when I was was unsure of a step, I replied to Daniel's download info. He promptly sent me the solution. So nice to have a US based support person who was both kind and patient. Definitely happy with our many years as a Total Defense customer.

Sincerely, Susan & Richard **

5.00/5

Original review: April 10, 2020

Lori is an excellent customer service rep and she went above and beyond for me. She is patient and diligent and definitely made my experience great. She was able to explain my best options and made everything easier for me.

5.00/5

Original review: April 9, 2020

I have had Total Defense for several years and they are great. I have never had any problems with them whatsoever. I would highly recommend their service. I really like the auto renewal. It made it so easy. This way your service was never interrupted.

5.00/5

Original review: April 8, 2020

I purchased a PC and purchased your antivirus, then I returned that computer and purchased a new one. Lori ** was beyond helpful to remove it from the old computer, and help me install it on the new one. She verified it was installed property. She definitely was a pleasure to work with and was extremely patient and kind. She is undoubtedly an asset to your company. Please stay safe with everything going on.

Original review: April 7, 2020

Lori, I was so glad that you were the one to help me. I'm a retired Customer Service person myself. Being retired for 24 years. I use my two computers daily so I need your product. You have a great voice that calms the Customer down. If I were still working as The Customer Service Manager, YOU would have a job with me.

Original review: April 7, 2020

Lori was friendly and knowledgeable. She helped me solve my problem very quickly and explained what I needed to do very clearly. I was able to update my subscription on my desktop and laptop computer.

5.00/5

Original review: April 3, 2020

Carl was absolutely fantastic. Resolved my issue and less than 5 minutes and gave me peace of mind. I now know my computer is safe. I will recommend Total Defense to anybody anytime so that they have the same peace of mind like I do.

5.00/5

Original review: April 1, 2020

My rebate was past the required time but with no hesitation Lori the representative gave me a quick response and put through my request as an exception. And that’s the way companies should be for past customers. I bought from your company before so I would think it should be honored.