4.94/5
based on 382 ratings
Read more reviews

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Somehow the icon for my Total Defense program was lost and I could not get it back in order to have it run a check of my system. I called and was connected with Lori **. She was very helpful. She explained what the problem was and sent me an E-mail that explained what I should do. She is a very good employee for you!!!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I had great customer support when trying to add Total Defense to my new HP laptop. This service is far superior to either Norton or McAfee. I would highly recommend this company for outstanding security protection and service.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I love this Product. It is so easy to use and I feel protected. I have already spoken with Tech Support and they are extremely knowledgeable, patient and customer focused. In addition, the rebate Department Agent Laurie ** was very kind, supportive and easy to do Business with. Across the board, I give Total Defense Product and wonderful Team a Thumps up and outstanding rating. I spread the word to my friends...get it, get it, get it.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

Great customer service.. she understood that I was moving and told me not to worry I will receive the rebate check in a couple weeks. She cared and was very understanding and that meant a lot to me. I treat my customers the same way.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I had lost my Total Defense on my computer somehow. I used the help icon at the bottom of the screen. I was connected to Lori **. She took the time to walk me through everything step by step until I had it redownloaded and reinstalled. Very friendly and helpful! THANK YOU LORI!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Total Defense has kept my computers from viruses and running well. My experience with Lori, the Total Defense customer service representative, was actually enjoyable. Definitely a plus to have great customer service people that are pleasant and get the job done efficiently. Would highly recommend this company.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

It was the fastest most satisfying online fix I have ever done..I made a mistake during the renew process and Lori helped me fix the problem. I think we found a remedy in under 30 seconds. What more could one ask for.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Lori was very helpful in activating my laptop protection for another year by clearly stating the steps I needed to take. She was friendly, articulate and her instructions were easy to follow. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your product/service to family and friends.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

When I needed to change my email address/user name, subscription and card details Lori from Total Defense was absolutely brilliant in providing professional, but most importantly - timely, support. Add to that the actual TD product has served me well for many years.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

It is a very nice product. I had a question regarding a rebate. I emailed my question and the representative contacted me during the weekend and helped to get my rebate. Nice and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I sent an email to your Customer Support wanting a link or information on how to download another copy of my Internet Security Suite to my new Laptop. I received a very prompt response from Larry ** giving me all the info I needed to get the job done. I downloaded the software, installed it and ran scans beautifully. Very happy! I replied to Larry thanking him for his very prompt help, to which he responded. Great Customer Service just when it was most needed. Thanks a lot from a committed customer.

Cheers

Tony

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I have been a customer for a long time, over ten years and when I need help you guys are there. Your pictograms are easy to use and work better year after year. Even my 80 years old father is able to understand the interface and use the program.

5.00/5

Original review: July 31, 2020

Lori was kind, courteous, helpful and she totally solved my situation by fast tracking my rebate by allowing me to take a picture because I don't have a printer. She is a true professional who has my respect and admiration.

5.00/5

Original review: July 24, 2020

I appreciated the great customer service that I experienced. Very helpful and concerned with my questions, ensured that I understood information relayed back to me so I could finish what I needed to do with Total Defense. I was treated kindly and the concern that was given to my questions was amazing. Thank you for all you do..

5.00/5

Original review: July 21, 2020

I called to ask about any incentives for renewing my subscription that is scheduled to expire 7/31. Lori ** was very courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. She answered questions I had about the company and services, including backup, which I was not aware of. I had signed up for Lifelock in January, with the intention of switching to Norton's protection for my computer when my Total Defense subscription expired. However, my experience with the bundled Norton/Lifelock product and service team was frustrating, in contrast to the experiences that I have had when calling in to Total Defense, which were always positive. Lori's clarity and professionalism reinforced my decision to stick with Total Defense. Thank you!

5.00/5

Original review: July 20, 2020

Lori did a fantastic job. She treated my problem like I was a member of her family. She stayed with me until my issue was fixed. Lori also assured me to call back if the issue happens again. Keep up the good work Lori.

5.00/5

Original review: July 16, 2020

Normally, I'm not one to fill out online reviews etc, however when exceptional service and courtesy becomes evident I think it is worthwhile to take the time to do so, I recently has cause to contact "Total Defense" customer service and was very impressed with the excellent service I received from both "Larry" and "Carlos", I have found "Total Defense" a first class product and most importantly backed up first class staff and service.

5.00/5

Original review: July 7, 2020

I received the new version of Total Defense today and downloaded the app with no problems at all, very user friendly as was the previous version. With the new app of course all previous info was cleared. I called total defense for help with the backup portion as I did not want to do a total back up but just certain files. Lori answered the call in a total professionally yet with a friendly helpful greeting. She listened carefully to my request and guided me "quickly" through the sequence I needed with helpful tips along the way. Very impressive. I do like the Total Defense product and feel safe (as one can) with having the program. I do appreciate talking with a person and to a super technical support professional like Lori. Keep up the great customer service and your excellent security product.

Sincerely,

Jim

5.00/5

Original review: June 27, 2020

What a nice lady. The experience I had with Lori ** was great. She knew her business and was very courteous and understanding of my situation. I'm not too familiar with the computer and she put me at ease and make going through the procedure very easy. She did not make me feel uncomfortable with my limited knowledge of the computer.

She made a trying time for me very easy very smart lady a great deal of understanding and patience involving my problem. She took care of it really fast and I must say in all honesty she is an asset to your company. If there were more people like her doing business with the public would be so much easier to get things done. Thank you Lori. If I have another problem I will definitely ask for you. Once again thank you very much and stay safe.

5.00/5

Original review: June 24, 2020

Lori was outstanding. She immediately addressed my concern and solved my problem. Although there was some confusion on my part, Lori very politely and professionally took the time to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Thanks, Lori. Happy Customer!

5.00/5

Original review: June 18, 2020

Lori was very friendly and extremely helpful in resolving my renewal issue. Total Defense has been running on my system for over a year with no issues. I have been able to keep the machine problem free and internet safe.

5.00/5

Original review: June 15, 2020

Sad but true, I can't remember the last time I actually got SUPPORT from any place or website, like today. She was extremely helpful, on point, waited with me through switching out of things I didn't know, and the best part, is she has a personality! I didn't want to disconnect on her from being frustrated, granted it was over chat so I couldn't hear her voice, but I didn't get even the slightest impression that I was putting her out by having her help me. We joked and laugh, with everything going on in the world, especially right now.. It was good to laugh & smile while getting the help I needed. She was great!!! I have confidence in Total Defense, after chatting with her. I can only hope that if for whatever reason I might need help again, I get her again. She's the SUPPORT that every customer needs.

5.00/5

Original review: June 12, 2020

I was having difficulty activating my security. Lori, in your Tech department, walked me through the steps to update my security. I like your product as it gives me complete confidence as it keeps all my files secure and when I use the Internet. Thanks.

5.00/5

Original review: May 27, 2020

Credit card update. I was pleased with Lori's service. She was very pleasant and had a welcoming personality. We even had a laugh to make the call complete after she took my information. It's always nice to have personal contact with an agent and not a recording. Keep up the good work. Dolores **

5.00/5

Original review: May 26, 2020

I have been using Total Defense Unlimited, and its predecessors, for about 10 years and it has always been very reliable. I have on occasion had some issues with billing because I have forgotten to update my credit card number in the auto-renew, for example, but the team are always quick to help me sort it out. I'd recommend this product.

5.00/5

Original review: May 14, 2020

Lori assisted in changing my credit card account info. She made sure the info was correct and the system confirmed. She was very courteous and pleasant to speak with. She also asked if there was anything else she could help me with.

5.00/5

Original review: May 8, 2020

I have used Total Defense for several years and have found it to be very reliable. My laptop would not scan. I sent an email at night and had a response the next morning with easy to follow instructions to click on links to fix the problem. Problem solved.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Lori was absolutely terrific. Decided to renew for 3 years because of my interaction with Lori. She was extremely kind, patient, and knowledgeable. Thanks Lori for your assistance. I am please with Total Defense.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Problem with downloading Python libraries. The old TD Suite was interfering with registry path in Windows. I contacted the hep desk. The response was great. I received a solution very promptly and it worked. I am very please with the way this was handled. Many times when one subscribes to software product licenses online one gets the feeling, when asking for help, you are a burden to them. This was not my experience with you guys, I felt I was treated with respect. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: May 5, 2020

I had mailed in my rebate and was contacted because I needed to provide my sales receipt and apparently the store where I bought the 2 laptops and Total Defense protection failed to install the program. I submitted my sales receipt and was later emailed that I had to install the protection. I fell ill and when I was able to install the software I reached out and was amazed how fast and considerate the girl was who helped me. She immediately sent over my rebate to be be processed which I am in dire need of during this horrible time. I’m in NYC and greatly affected by the pandemic. These associates were super nice and extremely helpful!!