4.93/5
based on 603 ratings
Read more reviews

Original review: May 14, 2021

Lori was amazing. Not only did she solve my install issue, I threw a couple of other questions her way and she was extremely knowledgeable. Great Customer service is the exception these days, I am happy I dealt with Lori this morning. She is the standard, thank you

Original review: May 14, 2021

I was very pleased with how easily I was able to access a live customer service associate. Laurie made my experience very pleasant by answering all my questions and putting my mind to ease without putting me on hold, I appreciate the timely manner my questions and concerns were resolved.

Original review: May 5, 2021

The person I talked to Carlos, was very helpful and set me up with a new year of defense protection for my Mac. He answered my questions and helped set the renewal back up pretty fast. He was very nice too.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Everyone at Total Defense was extremely helpful and patient. They kept me informed via e-mail every step of the way. Would definitely recommend this product. They assisted with the download via telephone and they are very professional. Rebate is on its way. Thank you and keep up the great work.

5.00/5

Original review: May 3, 2021

Total Defense security is the best and I love the internet security as well as their product and it easy to us with no hassle trying to find the product key and customer service is great with answering questions and getting refund back to them with no worries at all. I will recommend this product to anyone.

Original review: April 28, 2021

The Total Defense program works great. The set up and downloading process was very easy and it didn't take up a lot of time. I had an issue with my rebate but Daniel who assisted me was amazing. Thanks again!!

Original review: April 28, 2021

I called because of the alert on my phone. Daniel was excellent and was able to address the alert and I was able to pay a creditor. He was very professional, not to mention extremely helpful! Usually, when you call the credit card company for assistance you have to go through 100 prompts before you even get to speak to anybody. I press one button and I was immediately connected. Excellent service.

5.00/5

Original review: April 27, 2021

Lori ** was very proficient and patient in helping me in getting my account renewed. I really love having Total Defense as part my internet security team and Lori just made my decision to stay on a permanent one... Thank you Lori

5.00/5

Original review: April 24, 2021

My experience was good. I talked with Daniel and he was very courteous and helpful. Renewed my account. Have been happy with the service so far. May be contacting your customer support team in the future if I need help in understanding security issues better. Thank You.

5.00/5

Original review: April 20, 2021

I had a problem with my yearly subscription (my fault), Lori was nice enough to help and credit my account asap. I wish all stores had customer service reps like Lori. The call didn't take long at all, I explained my situation and in like a minute my problem was handled. When I made my call there was no wait time.

J. **

5.00/5

Original review: April 16, 2021

My renewal issue was resolved over the telephone. I was very satisfied with the efficient and quick resolution that was provided by Carlo **. I would recommend Total Defense to all of my friends and family members. Great customer service!

5.00/5

Original review: April 15, 2021

Carlos ** of Total Defense answered the phone promptly, relayed the information immediately, forwarded details by e-mail, and it worked! He also answered a follow up e-mail within minutes. This was a really satisfying encounter, so much less stressful than many previous situations with other providers

5.00/5

Original review: April 12, 2021

Rebate - Lori ** was kind and she understood my need and assisted me with professionalism and ease to alleviate any further frustrations or concerns. I will recommend Total Defense to friends and family. This was a great day for me and Total Defense.

5.00/5

Original review: April 11, 2021

Total Defense is the best protector for all my household computers and laptops, cell phones. I have been using it for so many years and the rebate is the best. I will always recommend Total Defense to all my friends and everybody.

5.00/5

Original review: April 9, 2021

Lori was very kind and helpful. She answered all of my questions and made sure that I understood them. The call took less than 5 minutes but I know she would have stayed longer if I needed it. Thank you for what you do for your customers.

5.00/5

Original review: April 7, 2021

Lori ** was great at addressing my concerns, and she assisted me with renewing my subscription and walked me through the process of updating my Total Defense on my main computer. She also, gave me a coupon always a plus, the best part she was QUICK and EFFICIENT, and SOOO POLITE. I would totally recommend both their product and customer service efficiency.

Original review: April 2, 2021

It was my pleasure to interact with Lori a number of times today as she assisted me with my attempts to activate my annual renewal. I am impressed with her knowledge of the product and with her professional assistance in getting things up and running. Have been a user for many years and have always felt that my system was protected and have nothing but good words for the product. I have convinced other associates to purchase the product. Keep up the good work. John

Original review: April 2, 2021

The technician was knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. My issue was quickly resolved with easy to understand directions. My call was answered within a short time. I would recommend Total Defense to friends and family. It's peace of mind to have this level of service and security.

5.00/5

Original review: March 31, 2021

Lori was most helpful and patient, answered my question, put me on the right track, every time I called I was satisfied, simple problem new phone, and needed guidance of where to go for the correct installation, and it worked the first time.

5.00/5

Original review: March 25, 2021

Total Defense Tech Support Representative, Daniel **, took care of my technical issues within minutes. I e mailed my issues, Daniel responded immediately. He provided a detailed, easy to understand and follow plan to correct my problem. I was delighted to find everything went exactly as he instructed. I had no difficulty or stress. I am most grateful for the prompt, friendly and efficient tech support. This was the BEST tech support experience of my life! Thank you so much!

5.00/5

Original review: March 24, 2021

Daniel was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. He took the time to listen to my questions about renewal prices. He then pulled up my account and verified all the details. I had a question about pricing and he patiently explained my options. He made the process simple and easy to understand. Your company should be proud to have a person of his caliber working for you.

5.00/5

Original review: March 22, 2021

Lori was awesome!!!! She helped renew my subscription with no issues. I will tell everyone to use your products because she was so helpful and friendly. She was able to walk me through with no issues and she was easy to understand. I'm grateful for exceptional customer service which she provided. 10 stars for Lori!!

5.00/5

Original review: March 21, 2021

I am very happy with this antivirus, it’s my second year using it and works great! The customer service is awesome, they responded my concerns very quickly and were kind. I use internet a lot so for me it’s very important have high protection for my computer and Total Defense gives me that safety.

5.00/5

Original review: March 18, 2021

I have been a user for years now. Many times Total Defense saved me, where other antivirus programs did not! Now I wanted to use TD on my phone and tried to install the app. It was not possible here in the Netherlands. I mailed the help desk and got an answer right away, saying they would change the app so I could use it here in Europe... Now that's what I call great service. After installing it on my phone I am very happy now... and SAFE. THANKS total defense.

5.00/5

Original review: March 17, 2021

Simple & easy to install only takes a few minutes.... The prompts along the way tell you exactly what to do. The price is very reasonable. I would recommend to anyone that was looking for a PC protection software. Lori was very helpful and pleasant!

5.00/5

Original review: March 16, 2021

Lori was courteous, answered all my questions and was great overall. She represents all that customer service should be. I hope anyone who contacts you has a similar experience. It’s always wonderful as a customer to speak to someone as friendly and helpful as Lori was.

5.00/5

Original review: March 13, 2021

I was contacted within minutes, which was really nice, and Lori ** responded to not one, but two questions, quickly and efficiently and that means everything. I was unsure how to go about getting TD to work on another laptop, and she provided easy instructions. Thanks for having such a good support team.

5.00/5

Original review: March 11, 2021

Reached out to your customer service for guidance on the different options available. I got Lori on the phone, she took her time explaining to me. I renewed for 3 years. Kudos to Lori for providing great customer support. Forever loyal customer.

5.00/5

Original review: March 9, 2021

Laurie went over and beyond to ensure that I was able to download, install and register my account. She stayed on the phone beyond working hours to assist me. She also ensured me that she would give me her contact information for future reference.

5.00/5

Original review: March 8, 2021

I have used Total Defense for years and enrolled in auto pay to protect my devices. I upgraded this weekend to a plan with 5 devices. Employee Larry ** responded to my question on upgrading and assisted me with the upgrade. I would definitely recommend total defense. It runs scans on my USBs to assist in keeping my devices safe. I am a happy customer.