4.93/5
based on 665 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Daniel ** was wonderful. He was patient and did not give up until my issue was resolved. As a senior I greatly appreciated him and his willingness not to just give me a quick answer. When he said he would call me back, he did.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

Lori was outstanding in taking care of my problem. She was able to correct everything within minutes. She was very nice and explained everything so that there was no confusion. Lori is what good customer service should be. Well done.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Associate Lori was very Polite friendly, understood what I needed and assisted me with solving my problem. Help me disable my auto subscribed option and adjusted my invoice price so I was able to renew my subscription. Looking forward to another year of protection from Total Defense to keep all my devices and personal info safe.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I needed to change the credit card used to pay the annual fee. I had tried to do it online to no avail. Lauren helped me quickly. I generally like to do things online because it becomes complicated on the phone. I was very happy with the help I got on the phone this time. I was not put on hold and a solution was accomplished quickly.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Lori ** did a fabulous job! She explained the procedure for getting my renewal done expertly and courteously and with a lot of patience. I appreciated her ability to explain everything carefully yet in as few words as possible. I was finished within 5 minutes.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Lori was very helpful and updated the payment information for my automatic update. She knew what she was doing and was very helpful. I would like to say thank you for your help. I also could understand her and she let me know everything that was she was doing. Thank you very very much.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Total Defense service I really like it. It is great and safe for our all electric devices. It can cover up to five devices in one piece. Their customer service is awesome and supportive. Thank you for all support and help.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

A significant part of why I like Total Defense (TD) is your customer support. Dealing with people who understand me and who I can understand is a major competitive advantage owned by TD. Today, Daniel was both knowledgeable and very friendly. I would give him the highest rating for a job well done AND a customer totally satisfied. Daniel is an asset for your organization.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I received an excellent customer service. Mr. Carlos ** sent an email with the necessary instructions to both uninstall and reinstall Total Defense antivirus. I followed his clear instructions and was able to solve the issue I was having with the software.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

I went to renew my Total Defense today, and I had the pleasure of talking with Lori and helped me with the process of renewing. She was extremely helpful, and extremely nice to boot. We could use some more Lori's out there!! Thank you, Lori **

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Lori was very helpful. I am very happy with the customer service I received today. I am completely satisfied with Total Defense service. My issue was resolved immediately. I would recommend Total Defense to anyone. I rate this customer service a 10. She was very professional and answered all my questions.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Had to call support as my Anti Virus was not doing updates. Carlos quickly determined my issue and sent out instructions on how to fix it. Downloaded the clean up file and reloaded the software and all is working now. Thank you for the quick response.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I was having an issue with my subscription renewal. It was my first time calling the customer service number. I was so relieved, to only have to wait a mere seconds to get a person on the phone. The rep I spoke with was named Lori. Very polite, professional and it what made the experience even better was to hear a friendly voice. From dial to hang up, Lori resolved my issue in 4 minutes. Thank you to Lori. Ray B.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I had called customer service and I was talking to someone immediately. The agent I spoke to was friendly and very helpful. He solved my issue super fast in less than 5 minutes and made it so simple. I was very happy with the help I received today, and I would recommend this to anyone that needs a virus protection.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

Laurie was very helpful in explaining the issue with the credit card information and showing me how to update the credit card info. Her help enabled me to renew my subscription. The product works as expected and has kept my computer free from viruses.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Lori was extremely efficient, courteous, articulate, and helpful. My concern was handled very easily and in a timely fashion. She explained how renewing Total Defense would help protect my computer. Graciously, when I said I was not renewing she encouraged me to have some kind of effective protection. Her demeanor convinced me to renew.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I was having trouble activating another computer to my Total Defense account and I emailed customer service. The response I received from Lori ** was very prompt and she solved my problem immediately. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have been using Total Defense for many years now and I would recommend Total Defense to anybody who is looking for a reliable Virus Protection.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Lori ** and Daniel ** both got me reinstalled and up and running again. These representatives were very easy and kind and patient to work with. Don't know what else to say. Have been using Total Defense for many years and still a satisfied customer.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

My issue was resolved with minimum fuss due to Lori's experience and efficiency in resolving the matter without delay. The service was very responsive to my issue and the process was very easy to conclude my business. Thank you Lori for all your knowledge and help.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

Lori was clearly spoken and understood my issue. And was able to solve the issue very quickly. Thank you. I have been using your product for long time and would recommend Total Defense to my friends and workmates. Keep up the good work.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Carlos and Lori ** were wonderful. I have worked with Carlos for many years. I'm a very satisfied customer. Total Defense has always come through for me. The customer service is amazing and they always help. Love, love, love

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

My computer had recently been repaired, and Total Defense was removed. I needed to reinstall it. As soon as I reached Lori, she quickly and very kindly shared with me what I needed to do. It was a pleasure working with her!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I am very satisfied with this product and the user interface and functionality. I have been using for years and have experienced no security problems at all. I have only had to use the customer service function one time and the response was quick and helpful.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Lori was very polite and knowledgeable and she took care of my problem immediately. I received an email to replace an expired credit card and she was able to pull it up and change it to the correct card very quickly and efficiently.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Lori is EXTREMELY knowledgeable! My questions were answered accurately and quickly! I renewed and upgrading my package with total defense because of her expertise and recommendation! Lori thank you again and moving forward I hope your company acknowledges your worth and efforts as an outstanding employee!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Answered precisely, clearly with satisfactory resolution! Knew exactly where to guide me to resolve my license renewal issues and able to confirm that my payment had been received. Total Defense has always been there for and responded to any inquiries professionally! I would highly recommend Total Defense to others.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Lori was very helpful. Her customer service was exceptional. Your company will sure be very successful with employees like her. She was on top of all my questions and answered them quickly. I will recommend your company to my friends. I have been a customer for 5 years and am very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Called support. Picked up quicker than expected. Carlos ** diagnosed problem quickly and sent link. Took the video overview, uninstalled old and installed new program a lot quicker than expected. Will recommend Total Defense to all my friends. HATS OFF TO THE TEAM AT TOTAL DEFENSE!!!! A wonderful experience. Joe G

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Lori was great and was able to direct me on how to fix the problem with the download she sent me. She was very good at explaining why I couldn't download the current malware upgrade and fixed the issue. I am thankful to have had her on the other end of the line.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

Very helpful and quick to rectify the problem. Have been a customer since 1999 and only had a few times that I needed to contact them. I highly recommend them to keep your computer and other devices safe. I'm an overseas customer.