4.93/5
based on 650 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Had to call support as my Anti Virus was not doing updates. Carlos quickly determined my issue and sent out instructions on how to fix it. Downloaded the clean up file and reloaded the software and all is working now. Thank you for the quick response.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I was having an issue with my subscription renewal. It was my first time calling the customer service number. I was so relieved, to only have to wait a mere seconds to get a person on the phone. The rep I spoke with was named Lori. Very polite, professional and it what made the experience even better was to hear a friendly voice. From dial to hang up, Lori resolved my issue in 4 minutes. Thank you to Lori. Ray B.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I had called customer service and I was talking to someone immediately. The agent I spoke to was friendly and very helpful. He solved my issue super fast in less than 5 minutes and made it so simple. I was very happy with the help I received today, and I would recommend this to anyone that needs a virus protection.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

Laurie was very helpful in explaining the issue with the credit card information and showing me how to update the credit card info. Her help enabled me to renew my subscription. The product works as expected and has kept my computer free from viruses.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Lori was extremely efficient, courteous, articulate, and helpful. My concern was handled very easily and in a timely fashion. She explained how renewing Total Defense would help protect my computer. Graciously, when I said I was not renewing she encouraged me to have some kind of effective protection. Her demeanor convinced me to renew.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I was having trouble activating another computer to my Total Defense account and I emailed customer service. The response I received from Lori ** was very prompt and she solved my problem immediately. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have been using Total Defense for many years now and I would recommend Total Defense to anybody who is looking for a reliable Virus Protection.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Lori ** and Daniel ** both got me reinstalled and up and running again. These representatives were very easy and kind and patient to work with. Don't know what else to say. Have been using Total Defense for many years and still a satisfied customer.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

My issue was resolved with minimum fuss due to Lori's experience and efficiency in resolving the matter without delay. The service was very responsive to my issue and the process was very easy to conclude my business. Thank you Lori for all your knowledge and help.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

Lori was clearly spoken and understood my issue. And was able to solve the issue very quickly. Thank you. I have been using your product for long time and would recommend Total Defense to my friends and workmates. Keep up the good work.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Carlos and Lori ** were wonderful. I have worked with Carlos for many years. I'm a very satisfied customer. Total Defense has always come through for me. The customer service is amazing and they always help. Love, love, love

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

My computer had recently been repaired, and Total Defense was removed. I needed to reinstall it. As soon as I reached Lori, she quickly and very kindly shared with me what I needed to do. It was a pleasure working with her!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I am very satisfied with this product and the user interface and functionality. I have been using for years and have experienced no security problems at all. I have only had to use the customer service function one time and the response was quick and helpful.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Lori was very polite and knowledgeable and she took care of my problem immediately. I received an email to replace an expired credit card and she was able to pull it up and change it to the correct card very quickly and efficiently.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Lori is EXTREMELY knowledgeable! My questions were answered accurately and quickly! I renewed and upgrading my package with total defense because of her expertise and recommendation! Lori thank you again and moving forward I hope your company acknowledges your worth and efforts as an outstanding employee!

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Answered precisely, clearly with satisfactory resolution! Knew exactly where to guide me to resolve my license renewal issues and able to confirm that my payment had been received. Total Defense has always been there for and responded to any inquiries professionally! I would highly recommend Total Defense to others.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Lori was very helpful. Her customer service was exceptional. Your company will sure be very successful with employees like her. She was on top of all my questions and answered them quickly. I will recommend your company to my friends. I have been a customer for 5 years and am very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Called support. Picked up quicker than expected. Carlos ** diagnosed problem quickly and sent link. Took the video overview, uninstalled old and installed new program a lot quicker than expected. Will recommend Total Defense to all my friends. HATS OFF TO THE TEAM AT TOTAL DEFENSE!!!! A wonderful experience. Joe G

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Lori was great and was able to direct me on how to fix the problem with the download she sent me. She was very good at explaining why I couldn't download the current malware upgrade and fixed the issue. I am thankful to have had her on the other end of the line.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

Very helpful and quick to rectify the problem. Have been a customer since 1999 and only had a few times that I needed to contact them. I highly recommend them to keep your computer and other devices safe. I'm an overseas customer.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Resolved quickly and was very stress free. Every issue was addressed and fixed. Lori was very helpful and made sure that any problems I was having were addressed. Great product, I have had really no issues in the years I have had Total Defense.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

To whom it may concern, I would just like to say that I had an excellent experience with customer service. This is not the first time that I’ve had such a wonderful experience with customer service. I would highly recommend my friends and family install this product.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

Customer service was fantastic and resolved issue immediately. This software was recommended from the store who sold us the computer and based on the customer service would highly recommend it to everyone in the market. We feel the new computer is now secure and appreciate the help we received.

5.00/5

Original review: July 31, 2021

I have been using your product for over 20 years and have found that it keeps my computer clean from viruses and malware free. Also manages the performance very well. On the rare occasion that I need help you provide excellent service. Usually a Microsoft problem that an update fixes. Thanks once again.

5.00/5

Original review: July 23, 2021

Been using this product for a number of years, reliable product and the times I have needed support from the Total Defense team it's been there. Recommended to anyone looking for protection against virus or malware.

5.00/5

Original review: July 19, 2021

An automatic update of my Total Defense software resulted in the virus scanning function not working. I emailed the details of my problem to the Support Desk who responded with a solution in less than 24 hours. Laura from the Support Desk recommended a solution which included a link to the Total Defense website. The link worked and the rest of the recommended solution fixed the virus scanning failure immediately. My virus protection is functioning beautifully.

5.00/5

Original review: July 17, 2021

Above and beyond service... professionalism and patience for many years of use as protection. This product and the company is the very essence of esprit de corps. I often tell people about Total Defense when they complain about their computer problems... Capt. K.

5.00/5

Original review: July 13, 2021

My wife's Cell Phone Total Defense app did not automatically update after subscription renewal. After my email re this Lori came back quickly with a solution, most satisfactory. Lori has been very helpful the few time I have contacted Support.

5.00/5

Original review: July 11, 2021

I had an issue where my subscription renewed but the Total Defense App on my computer didn't recognize that. I contacted tech support, and Lori ** helped me fix it after just 2 brief emails. They responded quickly to each email and were very nice and helpful.

Original review: July 6, 2021

I have had Total Defense about four years. My experience using Total Defense has been positive. In addition to the automatic email reply during non-business hours, I get a response from a person at Total Defense. The few times I called I was able to speak to a person; usually Lori or Carlos. Both very helpful and polite.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Took care of my issues immediately with confidence and a pleasant demeanor. There was a billing question from an old system and it was not communicating with the updated system. Lori took care of everything on the phone and advised me how to renew next year.