4.92/5
based on 610 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

Recently my old computer was replaced with new one. I had an existing subscription to Total Defense. I contacted Total Defense. I was sent link to download to new unit. I downloaded and run first scans within an hour. Quick, convenient and simple, great customer service.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

Lori ** was very helpful in solving my problem. She was considerate and professional and was able to quickly ascertain the situation and provide the necessary remedies. I ran the scan after chatting with Lori and was satisfied with the work done to clean-up my computer.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

Called to update credit card information. Call was handled quickly and efficiently by the customer service representative. My email and physical address was verified and new credit card info was noted. Customer service representative was polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I was so happy with Her customer service. Helped me step by step to resolve my problem. It is always nice to have someone helpful and friendly, when you cannot figure out what wrong. I was having a problem downloading my Total Defense premium internet security.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Customer service was excellent. Very helpful from start to finish. Had an issue submitting rebate info and Lori took the time to walk me through it. She also followed up with emails to ensure my satisfaction. Pleasure to deal with! Thanks

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

Fast service and assistance when needed with customer support and technical assistance. Easy program to install and use. Feel more secure on the web. Can always get quick assistance with questions or issues. Highly recommend and wouldn't want to be without it.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

My questions were answered and the Total Defense Representative was very polite and helpful. I also asked about the status of where Total Defense stood in regard to the other Anti-Virus Protection companies. And I was pleased to learn that Total Defense has been rated No. 1 by Consumer Report.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

Love my Total defense product. Customer service agent Lori outstanding, very patience with my questions, was clearly understood on info and troubleshooting that was needed. We were able to take care of all my issues I was experiencing. I would highly recommend Total Defense. It was a pleasure in speaking with Ms Lori. Thank you again. Lisa

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

Great, nice, pleasant, helpful experience talking with Customer Service support Agent Lori **. My experience with Security and Customer service over the past two years has been great. I have been kept safe. This is why I am a returning customer.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I have used Total Defense for years. I will always stick with Total defense. I was blown away at the level of protection. It will not allow me to go on to dangerous websites. It will actually prevent me. Always pleasant customer service who will help 24/7. Thank you.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

Resolved issue professionally and quickly. Excellent customer service. Extremely pleased with results. I have been a customer for several years now and the personnel/customer support at Total Defense has been nothing short of top notch, always helpful and very accommodating.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

I reached out to Customer Service for technical assistance to reconnect my subscription to Total Defense, which was disconnected subsequent to my laptop being serviced. I was assisted by Daniel who was polite and provided prompt and efficient service. This, and my previous experience with Total Defense customer support, were both highly satisfactory. I add that I am also pleased with the Total Defense anti-virus product and will continue to renew my annual subscription. Please continue to provide a top-quality product and customer service to your consumers. It's refreshing.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Carlos was the utmost helpful today. His professionalism and knowledge was outstanding. Had to call two(2) times. Each time he was patient with us and directed us on what procedures were needed. Carlos is truly a tremendous asset to your company.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Lori was wonderful in helping me with Total Defense and syncing my tablet. She was very nice and polite! One of the good things is I could understand her (she speaks English) and that is awesome! You usually don't get people that can speak fluent English. She is a wonderful asset to your company. Thank you. Kathleen

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Customer Service representative Lori ** was great with assisting me with my prescription renewal. She was very knowledgeable, courteous and resolved my issue with ease. She was exactly what I expect from a customer service representative and a lot more. Lori was very informative and respectful throughout our entire conversation. She made me feel as if I was a special and valued customer. “Total Defense” should be proud to have an agent to represent them as Lori **! Lori job well done. You have changed my overall opinion on most customer service in general, and I salute you for your pleasant attitude. Thank, thank you, thank you!!!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

Lori is an exceptional Customer Service Representative. I am new to setting up computers and tablets. I had to call multiple times because that's how much I couldn't figure out on my own. If I owned a company I would want my employees to meet her standards of excellence. She treated me like a person, actually a friend. She was very patient, courteous and professional. I have worked in Customer Service and it is rare that I get a Representative that treats me the way I treated my customers. She went above and beyond on both the technical and rebate issues that I was having.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

Rep was knowledgeable and friendly. Best of all she knew exactly what to do! Thumbs up! Thanks Total Defense and Mediacom for great service. It was really nice not to be on hold for an hour like with some other company. Happy Holidays to you all! And thanks again.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

I was limited on time as I was calling from work while I was on a break. The female rep was friendly, humorous and quick to verify my info and then took the payment. She really seemed to know her job! I had tried to make the necessary changes online but I had questions when I couldn't delete expired information.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

The experience was fast and friendly and easy! Laura was wonderful! Total Defense is a good company! I would recommend it to other’s! Thanks for the ease of the renewal with automatic renewal system! I know things can be tougher to do to keep you safe online but experience was wonderful!

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

You made it very easy to download software on computer after replacing the hard drive that failed. Thanks for your help. Also it was great that the phone was answered so fast. Love how the software works keeping my computers safe.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

Lori was very pleasant, professional and helpful with the renewal. I felt very safe in giving my information. I would definitely share this serve with others. I really enjoyed the service. I very happy I can go on my computer and be safe.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

I have beta tested and used a variety of antivirus software through the years. Total Defense in my books provides top notch protection and is the easiest to use of any products. The US based support group is more than just outstanding. I cannot say enough good things about them. They respond quickly and have the solution to your questions in clear and easy steps to follow.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I called to renew my service and update my payment information, and the CSR was super kind and helpful! Lori even provided me a discount to assist me with my renewal purchase, which was really kind of her, especially during Covid. I've been a member of the service for close to five years and will continue to utilize Total Defense. Better than any other pc protective services out there!

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

Fixed almost immediately...Thank you. Lori was extremely nice and helpful. The website that caused the issue created a TROJAN HORSE VIRUS which we had no idea how to fix. We appreciate all of her help and her sparkling personality. Again, thanks to her we are back in business.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Talked to Lori about my automatic payment. She very quickly found the problem and corrected. Lori was very pleasant. Thank you for the great service. I have been a Total Defense customer for several years. Looking forward to your protection for many more years.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

Total Defense Software has the best support coverage I have had to deal with. And believe me I am 70 and have dealt with many customer service people. You could tell by the voice of the representative I was dealing with that her only concern at that moment was me and my issue. You can tell when someone doesn't want to help you in their voice. They were fast in dealing with my problem and resolved the issue immediately. You can reassure Total Defense software is as good as their support coverage. I have had total defense for years and have never had any hacks on my computers. I have four units in my house and they all have Total Defense. So protect your computers with Total Defense software and know your personal information and computers are protected. Know that is you have any problems.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

I incorrectly renewed my subscription using Ultimate and I should of used Premium. In speaking with Carlos, he send me a link to remove the app on my computer and to install the correct version. It worked perfectly. THANK YOU!!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

Lori was very nice, knowledgeable and quick helping me with what I needed done. Awesome to actually talk with a person let alone someone who knows what they're talking about. I have been a customer since 2015 and happy with my experience so far. Thank You!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

Your rep was speedy and courteous; he was careful in the details, my records, etc. Total Defense appears to be relatively non-intrusive - - with occasional scanning my files done quickly. Also, unlike some other cyber security software, like Norton, you do not seem to draw problems.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Daniel ** was wonderful. He was patient and did not give up until my issue was resolved. As a senior I greatly appreciated him and his willingness not to just give me a quick answer. When he said he would call me back, he did.