Customer Reviews

4.51/5
based on 43 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I wanted to increase the business. The rep that we worked directly from Imperial Advance was excellent and friendly. We applied for a business commercial loan and the process was fast and easy. Everything was straightforward and the contract was pretty simple. There was no collateral, there were no gimmicks and their price was excellent. The funding was great and it was immediate. We got the money on time when we need it. We'd be using it for advertising and we used it to pay the bills and business needs. I'd definitely recommend my friends to go with Imperial Advance.

5.00/5

People who need some money should give Imperial Advance a call and let the company work for them. They worked very good with us and we’re very happy with the results. We are not very computer literate so applying online and figuring out how it works was more of our problem. That was little bit more difficult for us to do but that aside, I was very impressed with Imperial Advance. We filled out the name, address and phone number for the application then we charged it in. Two days later, our broker called me back and said we got set up for Imperial Advance. They called us up on time and told us what we were supposed to do. We talked back and forth and everything was fine.

5.00/5

I needed help with some lighting for the restaurant and it was easy to apply for a loan with Imperial Advance. The reps I dealt with were courteous, nice and helpful. They helped out a lot and didn't charge me too much for their services. They did the first time but not the second time.

5.00/5

I need a loan and Imperial Advance made it very fast and easy. I applied for a $50,000 loan online and everything went very smooth in one day. Every day they take $405 out and I never had a delay. However, the interest is a little high. Still, I would tell a friend to try it.

5.00/5

Imperial Advance advertised to us so we called them when we were moving our business. The loan application process was easy and I'm very satisfied with it. We worked with the funding consultant, Max **, and he was very professional and attentive to all our needs. We went through email and spoke on the phone and he was very fast. I will suggest Imperial Advance to other people.

5.00/5

Working with Imperial Advance is easy. My funding consultant was Fernando and he was nice, easy to contact and helpful. He told me what to get and all, and I only sent three months bank statements. I got a cash advance and everything worked quickly. Everything has been good, especially the service.

5.00/5

We had a very good experience with Imperial Advance. We got the loan and it helped in our business. We appreciate it and everything's good. We take care of the loan, each bill is coming to us and we're trying to do very good in the business to take care of our bill.