Customer Reviews

4.25/5
based on 42 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I wanted to increase the business. The rep that we worked directly from Imperial Advance was excellent and friendly. We applied for a business commercial loan and the process was fast and easy. Everything was straightforward and the contract was pretty simple. There was no collateral, there were no gimmicks and their price was excellent. The funding was great and it was immediate. We got the money on time when we need it. We'd be using it for advertising and we used it to pay the bills and business needs. I'd definitely recommend my friends to go with Imperial Advance.

4.00/5

I received an email from Imperial and they hit me at a time when I was interested in loans. It was very expensive, but their process was just a matter of providing a one-page application and bank statements. Everyone was also fine.

5.00/5

I needed help with some lighting for the restaurant and it was easy to apply for a loan with Imperial Advance. The reps I dealt with were courteous, nice and helpful. They helped out a lot and didn't charge me too much for their services. They did the first time but not the second time.

4.00/5

I called Imperial Advance and they gave me decent answers. I applied for a loan online and the process wasn't bad and it took two days. They sell a little bit high but, business loans tend to run higher. And they could do a little bit to shave some out, but at the same time, they were straightforward about it and there were no surprises. They did exactly what they said they would do and kept up on the matters. It has been a positive experience.

4.00/5

I had some difficulties in obtaining funding from the bank, but I had a very good experience with Imperial Advance. They were on point. Applying online wasn't difficult and they contacted me soon after. The loan process was very simple. The consultant was very professional and took his time to explain the product. However, the repayment time is a little bit too short. If the repayment went on for two years, it would have been better. We're doing fine with it and it's helping us meet the cash outflow that could occur which only a bank overdraft could have actually taken care of. I'm satisfied working with Imperial.

4.00/5

Imperial Advance had a better deal and their consultant answered my questions. I filled up the application and told them what I needed. They checked me out and I got approved a few hours later. They gave me the amount that I asked for. It was easy but very expensive, but then all those types of loans are. Besides, they took care of my needs at the time.

5.00/5

I need a loan and Imperial Advance made it very fast and easy. I applied for a $50,000 loan online and everything went very smooth in one day. Every day they take $405 out and I never had a delay. However, the interest is a little high. Still, I would tell a friend to try it.

5.00/5

Imperial Advance advertised to us so we called them when we were moving our business. The loan application process was easy and I'm very satisfied with it. We worked with the funding consultant, Max **, and he was very professional and attentive to all our needs. We went through email and spoke on the phone and he was very fast. I will suggest Imperial Advance to other people.

5.00/5

Working with Imperial Advance is easy. My funding consultant was Fernando and he was nice, easy to contact and helpful. He told me what to get and all, and I only sent three months bank statements. I got a cash advance and everything worked quickly. Everything has been good, especially the service.

5.00/5

We had a very good experience with Imperial Advance. We got the loan and it helped in our business. We appreciate it and everything's good. We take care of the loan, each bill is coming to us and we're trying to do very good in the business to take care of our bill.

4.00/5

We needed some quick cash-flow so we sought Imperial Advance’s services. They were easy to work with and they responded very well to what we needed and when we needed it. I'm not completely happy with any kind of interest, but it was good, better than some other lenders. It was overall a good experience.