4.47/5
based on 276 ratings
Read more reviews
4.00/5

My husband has arthritis. That’s why we bought the Marquis spa and it does what we thought it could. It was also the right price and the right size. It fit for where we were gonna put it and it had the features my husband said he's wanted. Alewine, the spa store, installed it themselves. It took a couple of hours and the spa was installed fine. They also came out one time for maintenance.

5.00/5

My wife selected our Marquis hot tub in a showroom and the salesperson we worked with was professional. We had a pleasant interaction. The people who installed the tub showed up when they were supposed to. They were very quick and they knew what they were doing. It was a very easy process. In addition to that, the Marquis team was very helpful in setting up the hot tub and presenting how the items would work instrumentally. They were also very helpful in getting additional chemicals that I might need in the future and showing me references where I could obtain the product. I like the hot tub very much. I enjoy it a lot better. It's quieter and it has more jets than the other one I had. Marquis is a good product and I’m happy with it.

5.00/5

My wife and I purchased the Marquis Spirit Hot Tub a little over a month ago, and Love it!. It is large enough for us to have our three grandkids in it with us, or four adults work as well. However... we spoil ourselves with just time for her and I. Early morning, afternoon, or watching the sunset from the tub at night. The grandkids love the "Waterfall Feature" of this hot tub, and swim under the rainbow shaped water spouts. Cleanup and chemicals are so much easier than our old hot tub from years ago, which adds to the enjoyment of this spa. I used to take pain relievers for lower back & knee pain at night, but found I rarely have to do this now because of our evening soaks. Another added benefit is the better nights sleep. The only regret we have, is not getting this hot tub sooner.

5.00/5

We bought a home which came with a six year-old Epic hot tub. This is a quite large and complex tub, and we had no idea how to get it up and running. I called the local Marquis dealer, and someone came to our home the same day, and walked us through everything we needed to do to bring the back to like-new condition and operation. He brought all of the needed chemicals and taught us how to use them, and how to drain and fill the tub, check its operation, and check and replace any jets. I had to replace several small parts, like some jets and knobs, but they were available at the local store and affordably priced.

I'm very impressed that this six year-old tub is in truly like-new condition; the product is very high quality and the support and parts inventory is outstanding. Now that the tub is up and running, we've been using it every morning. We have our coffee and take half an hour to talk about our upcoming day. It's a very relaxing way to start the day, great for our relationship, and the jets give amazing massages.

5.00/5

After researching several brands online and at dealers, we decided to buy a Marquis Euphoria spa. We purchased it from Bucks County Hot Tubs in Pennsylvania. The buying experience was a pleasure. The spa is excellent. We owned two other big brand spas over the past 20 years. The Marquis spa is far superior to them in quality, comfort and performance. The water is crystal clear with the Frog in-line @ease system and the jets are truly therapeutic. We are confident that we made the right choice with Marquis.

5.00/5

The installation was quick and simple. The two men that brought the Marquis tub went through everything with me and it's worked awesome. Having it has caused me to be able to sleep better at night. When I get in the hot tub for about 15 minutes, I sleep more comfortably. If I ever got another one, I would get another Marquis.

4.00/5

A local dealer from Aqua Pros convinced us that a Marquis spa was the right choice for us. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating in getting the hot tub delivered and installed. So far, I'm very satisfied with our decision and we like the hot tub a lot. We like the jet configuration, particularly the long and reclining bed. I use that quite a lot. We've also done the normal maintenance of the water chemistry stuff. I would tell my friends to go take a look at our hot tub and advise them to see if Marquis Spas has got a model that works for them.

5.00/5

Our Marquis hot tub is very good. We've had it for about a year and a half now, and we’ve had no trouble with it. My husband enjoys it so it was a good purchase. He has arthritis and the warm water with the jets helps him. Depending on what he’s doing, he will use it everyday or at least a couple of times a week. It was also very easy to have the hot tub installed. It was the perfect size for our deck and that was what stood out for us at the time when we were looking at hot tubs. Plus we liked the way this one looked. It has a really nice look.

5.00/5

We liked that Marquis Spas were made in Oregon and we went with them. We did a wet test and sat in a couple of different models. I talked to their reps about the different features and they talked about maintenance. They also talked about the different features that we could upgrade to as well as the installation timeline and requirements. The process was very thorough and we enjoyed interacting with them. Their installers had to install the tub on a deck and when they came, they had enough people to get it done. The tub was easy to set up and we had no issues. Since then, we've been loving the tub. It's fabulous and the tub is everything we had hoped for.

5.00/5

My last three hot tubs have been Marquis tubs and I've liked their features. The dealer whom I worked with for my tub was very educational in terms of the features and thereafter the installation went very well. However, when I tried ordering some replacement parts for my prior Marquis spa, their team wasn't the most helpful. They seemed to want everything to go through a dealer. Still, I love the quality of the tub I have and the next one will probably be a Marquis again.

5.00/5

We love the Marquis Spa hot tub which we’ve had for over a year now. We frequent on it quite a bit when it's cold and enjoy relaxing in my hot tub. I'm suffering from a back injury. It is nice to go sit in there and relax when I'm hurting. The installation was a pretty simple process. They came, they dropped it off, they set it up. The only thing they couldn't do is they couldn't actually connect the wires to the home itself. We liked the fact that the Wish Hot Tub has a different shape. The pump system on it has a better quality. Overall, it is a good hot tub, and I'm impressed with that. They have dealers in town who were quick to respond if there's ever a problem. I have had an issue which they're handling right now. One of the display is peeling up. It's a minor issue, so they're ordering a cover thing for it. Purchasing Marquis Spa is worth it.

5.00/5

From what I researched, Marquis had the best product with the best follow-up service. The installation was problematic, but it was more my problem than their problem and they helped me solve it. I'm more than happy with my Marquis. It's a great unit. It's energy efficient, and my wife sits in it every night.

5.00/5

I like Marquis' spas. They have the one that actually fits best in the space that I have available. I like the fact that they're local too. I've had a Marquis spa since 2000 and this is my second one. I picked up the first one when I purchased it but for this second one, they came, removed the original one and brought us the new one. There was a problem with the new one but they came right out and fixed everything. I use the spa daily and I absolutely love it. I'm pretty active work-wise. I even do sports and the spa is just very comforting. It helps with sore muscles and then also in my mind, it relaxes me. I would tell others who are considering it to definitely buy one. They're probably a little more than other spas but I think you get what you pay for. They're better built spas.

5.00/5

We tested every brand out there and I went with Marquis. The particular model that we were looking for ended up fitting the best. It also had all the other options on it. I installed the tub myself and being familiar with electrical work, it wasn't very difficult for me at all. We haven't had any issues with the tub but once, people from Marquis came out to our house to look at something. It ended up just being a filter issue though. I would recommend Marquis.

5.00/5

I've had a good experience with Marquis Spas and the people that I bought it from were excellent. They attempted to repair my other spa and they couldn't. Some of the fittings were in places where they could actually not get to. They tried three times to stop the leaks and I said, "Okay, enough with this. What I would like to do is I would like to buy a new spa from you guys." Thereafter, we made a date to go over to Marquis.

We went over there to Redding from where we live, which was 50 miles west of Redding California and found what we wanted. I talked to them, and they said they would knock off the $700 I owed them for the attempt at repairing our previous spa. I told them that they just made themselves a deal and asked when can we have it delivered, which they answered. The follow-through on it was very good after we got it in. Theresa from Marquis called me several times to find out if we were satisfied and pleased with it, and everything went very well.

Though we've used a different brand previously, the Marquis spa is better. This is the second Marquis I've had. When we were in Oregon, I bought one up there and we're very satisfied with it. We've used the Marquis Spas up there in Oregon for five years. Now, it's been a year down here in Northern California. With this recent installation, the first thing they did was removed the old spa that leaked around on all of the fittings. They showed up at the door with a truck and a dolly. They set it up and told me to go ahead and fill it full of water and hit the switch. They also told me what to expect and drove away. It was that simple and I was very satisfied with them.

5.00/5

We saw the Marquis display at the Alameda County fair and liked it. We purchased the tub in August of 2017 and our buying experience was very good. One example of many things that went very well was when we had an unusual situation with the de-installation of our old tub and the installation of the new one. But the reps were extremely accommodating and we were able to work out a schedule. I also appreciate their knowledge and resourcefulness in doing the kind of custom installation we needed. It gave me a lot of confidence that it would go well and it did. Everything went very smoothly with that process.

I use the tub frequently for relaxation and for muscle therapy. But there were a few different features that I had to learn more and more for the first few months. Also, it would be helpful if it had a clock. That way, the filtering could be scheduled arbitrarily throughout the day rather than having to synchronize it with the power cycle of the tub. Still, the quality of the tub is very good and I'm pleased with it.

5.00/5

We have five different places here in town and Cedar Works worked really well with us. They had really good prices and in terms of size, the Marquis spa they had was what we were looking for. They came over and put it in, and it was great. This was a newer model and it kind of had to cut corners. It's a little deeper. But it's a great spa. We use it quite a bit. Right now, we're using it up to three times a week. But before, we were using it up to five days a week. We use it a lot in the evening before going to bed and it's nice. It's relaxing. It warms up the core and it makes it easy for us to go to bed and relax. The company is also easy to get a hold of. One time, I changed something on the panel board and they walked me through it on the phone.

5.00/5

We were in the neighborhood looking for hot tubs, and we found Marquis Spas on Grape Road. Their rep did a good job explaining everything. I was impressed about being able to easily access them and the rep was very knowledgeable about the product and answering any of our questions. It was a good experience. The installation went great, too. The installers were very helpful and they did a good job. We like the quality of the Marquis hot tub. It is a good hot tub. We really like it. We use it quite a bit and it really helps with our back and joints. It feels good.

5.00/5

I liked the way that the Marquis Spas tub looked. It was very modern and sleek, and was the perfect fit for our cabin. It was easy to deal with the people at the spa store. The Marquis reps dealt with my contractor, the one that built our cabin in Tennessee, because we don’t live there. My contractor was there when our tub was installed. We’ve only had it for a year and a half and it seems good to me so far. For me, though, the quality of the hot tub is gonna be seen in its longevity, so we will see about that. Nevertheless, our tub went well with our cabin and I like its color and size. I would recommend Marquis Spas.

5.00/5

Prior to using Marquis Spas, I used Cal Spas years ago, but I like my Marquis hot tub a lot more. I do all of the wiring for the hot tubs of Marquis in Denver, Colorado as a third party electrician, so I got my hot tub from them. I installed it and that worked out fine. Since the installation of my hot tub, it has been more relaxing for me. There are dealer shops around where people can find the Marquis spa. It's not the cheapest tub, but you get what you pay for. The company is topnotch. They know what they’re doing, have great customer service, and stand behind everything they say.

5.00/5

We did a lot of research online, and then we went to a local dealer who did Marquis. We were impressed with the manager of the store. They had a Marquis filled with water for a wet run, and I was very impressed with that. We signed up for a maintenance plan that's every other month. There was one issue about something peeling off, and they replaced it. Whatever is of concern to us, which has never been substantial, is fixed the next time. The catalyst was a degenerative back disease, and I could not be more pleased with the relief I've experienced from using the hot tub regularly.

5.00/5

We really enjoy the Marquis tub. It is a very good hot tub. It is easy to maintain. In fact, I maintain it myself, and it’s very convenient. I had one for 20 years and we bought a new one to replace it. We bought the new one from Pomin’s in Tahoe City, and it was great. They took the old one away and put the new one in. They then set it all up and the installation crew was great. The new hot tub is at my vacation home and mostly, it's the younger people who use it. It gets most of its use in the wintertime.

5.00/5

I like the Marquis brand a lot and have been using them for a year now as our hot tub provider. I know the Marquis salespeople and I trusted them. The installation of the tub was 100% easy and the team that came out was super friendly and very personable. The Marquis hot tub is very helpful for relaxing and reform. So, coming in and getting in the hot tub has been really nice. It is much better than a swimming pool. Swimming pool takes a lot more work. The Marquis tub is for ease and has minimal requirements to do stuff. I just put the cartridges in and just go. The tub is excellent and it comes with good directions.

5.00/5

The gentleman who we dealt with in the store was fantastic. We looked at a few other places and a few other options, but realistically, the level of service and individual care that he gave us was the tipping point. We got the Marquis tub and the guys who came to install were fantastic too. They pointed out that it should be installed in a particular way instead of another and it was fine. It was something with how it was gonna face and it was a very good suggestion. We enjoy the tub now and if someone is considering Marquis, then look into it seriously but I would have no reservation recommending it.

5.00/5

We replaced the Marquis Spa the house had when we purchased it and the dealer did a very good job. Also, the installation went very well. The tub is very nice to have and its quality is good. Marquis performs as advertised.

5.00/5

The Marquis dealer knew the product well. The tub does everything I need. Also, it has more bells and whistles than my other one did. The other one was just a basic round one. My wife was there for the installation and it was easy. It’s a three-person tub. The installers plugged it in and they were gone. I’m happy with the product. I’ve been using it three or four times a week and I find it relaxing and enjoyable. It works and I recommend it.

5.00/5

I bought a house that had a hot tub that was probably put in in 1979. It was huge with the gas heater and I have no idea what the brand on that thing was. I knew they didn’t manufacture the heater anymore because my spa people had to jerry-rig a bunch of parts and pieces. It has stopped working, but I now have my Marquis. I bought it from Fireside where I worked and they were very good because there were some challenges including the insurance company. Also, they had to take the old hot tub out so we could tear down the deck. And then they had to come back again to put the hot tub on the deck once the deck was built. They were wonderful and very customer-focused.

I had no idea when my old one went out because I haven’t had any experience with hot tubs before. Marquis called my tub plug and play. The heater is built-in. They just walk up and set it on my deck, whereas my other one was built-in down below because it was done a long time ago. I said, “Wow. You’re kidding me.” And they said, “No. You don’t even have to hardwire.” But they suggested that I did so I had my electrician do it. I literally could just plug it in like a vacuum. I’m very pleased with the way the tub functions and the way it looks. I like the size. I have that little triangular one and I love it because I can stretch out. Also, it has lots of jets while my other one didn’t. I go in it every morning and it’s a delight.

5.00/5

I have two Marquis. I have been with them for a year and a half with the new one and I’m gonna be five years with the other one. My salesman was awesome. He followed up with me 30 days after I got it to see if everything’s okay. Having the new tub installed has been great. The team at Marquis showed up on time and they were very efficient, professional, and got the job done. I’m not using the tub as much now. It is more like a weekend thing. Nonetheless, my experience with Marquis has been great.

5.00/5

The Marquis hot tub is the first one I've ever had and I love it. It was available at the time that I was looking for a tub and when I went to the place selling them, I was impressed with the product. Also, Marquis seems to be an honest and reputable business and the rep I talked with was excellent. There was also one person at the front desk who remembered who I was and he helped me get some extra products and so it was great.

5.00/5

The style of the Marquis tub that I got only put two people in it since we just wanted a smaller unit that fit our space. The Marquis rep told me at Valley Home Spas that she was gonna come up and give us a demonstration but she never contacted me to do that. But since I've had a hot tub before, it’s not a huge deal. We know what was going on and I did all the installation. We already had the place set up and designed for the new tub. We just had to pull the old one and put the new one in. Our Marquis tub is a nice little unit that we get to use more during wintertime and less during summertime.