4.61/5
based on 489 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

We did a lot of research online, and then we went to a local dealer who did Marquis. We were impressed with the manager of the store. They had a Marquis filled with water for a wet run, and I was very impressed with that. We signed up for a maintenance plan that's every other month. There was one issue about something peeling off, and they replaced it. Whatever is of concern to us, which has never been substantial, is fixed the next time. The catalyst was a degenerative back disease, and I could not be more pleased with the relief I've experienced from using the hot tub regularly.

5.00/5

We really enjoy the Marquis tub. It is a very good hot tub. It is easy to maintain. In fact, I maintain it myself, and it’s very convenient. I had one for 20 years and we bought a new one to replace it. We bought the new one from Pomin’s in Tahoe City, and it was great. They took the old one away and put the new one in. They then set it all up and the installation crew was great. The new hot tub is at my vacation home and mostly, it's the younger people who use it. It gets most of its use in the wintertime.

5.00/5

I like the Marquis brand a lot and have been using them for a year now as our hot tub provider. I know the Marquis salespeople and I trusted them. The installation of the tub was 100% easy and the team that came out was super friendly and very personable. The Marquis hot tub is very helpful for relaxing and reform. So, coming in and getting in the hot tub has been really nice. It is much better than a swimming pool. Swimming pool takes a lot more work. The Marquis tub is for ease and has minimal requirements to do stuff. I just put the cartridges in and just go. The tub is excellent and it comes with good directions.

5.00/5

The gentleman who we dealt with in the store was fantastic. We looked at a few other places and a few other options, but realistically, the level of service and individual care that he gave us was the tipping point. We got the Marquis tub and the guys who came to install were fantastic too. They pointed out that it should be installed in a particular way instead of another and it was fine. It was something with how it was gonna face and it was a very good suggestion. We enjoy the tub now and if someone is considering Marquis, then look into it seriously but I would have no reservation recommending it.

5.00/5

We replaced the Marquis Spa the house had when we purchased it and the dealer did a very good job. Also, the installation went very well. The tub is very nice to have and its quality is good. Marquis performs as advertised.

5.00/5

The Marquis dealer knew the product well. The tub does everything I need. Also, it has more bells and whistles than my other one did. The other one was just a basic round one. My wife was there for the installation and it was easy. It’s a three-person tub. The installers plugged it in and they were gone. I’m happy with the product. I’ve been using it three or four times a week and I find it relaxing and enjoyable. It works and I recommend it.

5.00/5

I bought a house that had a hot tub that was probably put in in 1979. It was huge with the gas heater and I have no idea what the brand on that thing was. I knew they didn’t manufacture the heater anymore because my spa people had to jerry-rig a bunch of parts and pieces. It has stopped working, but I now have my Marquis. I bought it from Fireside where I worked and they were very good because there were some challenges including the insurance company. Also, they had to take the old hot tub out so we could tear down the deck. And then they had to come back again to put the hot tub on the deck once the deck was built. They were wonderful and very customer-focused.

I had no idea when my old one went out because I haven’t had any experience with hot tubs before. Marquis called my tub plug and play. The heater is built-in. They just walk up and set it on my deck, whereas my other one was built-in down below because it was done a long time ago. I said, “Wow. You’re kidding me.” And they said, “No. You don’t even have to hardwire.” But they suggested that I did so I had my electrician do it. I literally could just plug it in like a vacuum. I’m very pleased with the way the tub functions and the way it looks. I like the size. I have that little triangular one and I love it because I can stretch out. Also, it has lots of jets while my other one didn’t. I go in it every morning and it’s a delight.

5.00/5

I have two Marquis. I have been with them for a year and a half with the new one and I’m gonna be five years with the other one. My salesman was awesome. He followed up with me 30 days after I got it to see if everything’s okay. Having the new tub installed has been great. The team at Marquis showed up on time and they were very efficient, professional, and got the job done. I’m not using the tub as much now. It is more like a weekend thing. Nonetheless, my experience with Marquis has been great.

5.00/5

The Marquis hot tub is the first one I've ever had and I love it. It was available at the time that I was looking for a tub and when I went to the place selling them, I was impressed with the product. Also, Marquis seems to be an honest and reputable business and the rep I talked with was excellent. There was also one person at the front desk who remembered who I was and he helped me get some extra products and so it was great.

5.00/5

The style of the Marquis tub that I got only put two people in it since we just wanted a smaller unit that fit our space. The Marquis rep told me at Valley Home Spas that she was gonna come up and give us a demonstration but she never contacted me to do that. But since I've had a hot tub before, it’s not a huge deal. We know what was going on and I did all the installation. We already had the place set up and designed for the new tub. We just had to pull the old one and put the new one in. Our Marquis tub is a nice little unit that we get to use more during wintertime and less during summertime.

5.00/5

I have had such a wonderful experience working with Gary on my son's Make a Wish Hot Tub. Gary was compassionate, articulate, and steered me in a direction that has made our lives immeasurably easier and better. We have a hard life - our son has a terminal illness - and his Make a Wish hot tub/spa is just about his only quality of life left. Gary made sure our spa was fixed and made phone calls to local dealers to ensure we were treated fairly and respectfully. Dealing with Gary was an absolute pleasure and our family is so grateful that he truly cares and will go the extra mile for customers.

5.00/5

I did a bunch of research and looked for a hot tub that was big but small enough to go on my side porch, and that was standard outlet capable. When I pulled all that down, Marquis’ product, the Napa, did the job. The installation was great. I live in a town setting, so it's a really small postage-size property and not easy to get in, but they did a really good job of getting into the tight situation. I've worked with the dealer and have talked about how to approach it. I had to take a panel of my fence off for them to be able to get there. It was pretty tight, but they made it work and did a great job. The dealer was really nice and really accommodating, and answered questions and made the process really easy. There was a couple of little snafus with it, immediately following installation, but they took care of it lickety-split. I love the tub and I consistently use it four to six times a week. I am really happy with it.

5.00/5

The hot tub of Marquis Spas is far superior to the other brand of tub that we used previously. After looking at a couple of other places, I went to the local dealer of Marquis here and I decided that I was gonna get our tub locally. The dealer had exactly what I wanted right on the floor. The tub model that we went with has everything on it, including the fountains and the whole nine yards. It's a corner tub and it will seat three people, but it seats two perfectly so it was perfect for my wife and me. The installation went fine. They delivered the tub and one of the guys, Rod, had the wiring done and walked me through the whole setup. The Marquis tub that we got is a great unit and we like it, and I already have recommended it to somebody.

5.00/5

Marquis Spas was the first one we saw when we went into the hot tub place. My wife researched and wanted something that looked natural. We got the slate one and it was what we were looking for. The dealer showed us how to use it, and the installation of the tub was quick. Everything works great and it is perfect. We use it twice a week for the last year, and I use it more than my wife does.

5.00/5

I was in a car accident and had a bit of neck pain and a bad back. The Marquis tub has been very beneficial and it helps me to unwind and recover from my day. The tub was highly recommended by the store that I bought it from. I had a friend that was working there so that helped me out. It was a brand new spa that came in. It was the right price, size and quality. It was also insulated. An old friend of mine did the installation and delivery. He was very professional and very knowledgeable. He helped me set it up and told me how to use all the chemicals. I couldn’t ask for it to have been a better experience. I love the Marquis hot tub. It's very low maintenance. I test the water, change the water and clean the tub periodically.

5.00/5

We're very happy with the spa we got from Marquis. We're enjoying it very much and we couldn't live without it. It's the third spa that we bought and it is one of the best ones we've ever had. It has more jets and more comfort to it. We've had it for a year now and we haven't had any problems with it so far. I would highly recommend it.

5.00/5

Compared to the tub that I had before, the Marquis spa is much better and has lots more features. I use it more often, too. I've had it for a year and a half now and it's great. I installed it myself which was a great experience as the installation was simple. It's not a very large tub, but it's good and big enough for me. It performs really well too. The old one I've had is 30 years old and it's still working. If the Marquis one lasts half as long as the old tub, I'm gonna be happy. I would highly recommend this spa to others.

5.00/5

Friends who had the Marquis spa liked it, so I went with Marquis as well. I’ve had my hot tub for a year and it works, and I love it. I love its size and the jet setup. I get in when I want to and get out, and it's easy to maintain. The installation was easy too. The people that installed the tub were great, but I got my own electrician out there. The installers set the tub down where we wanted it and they worked with the electrician to make sure that it was gonna be easier to hook up. Marquis Spas has been doing great and they had the price range that I wanted, and I'd tell people to get their tub.

5.00/5

Marquis was a good choice. It was the right price and the right size that the salesman talked about. We bought a house that already had a hot tub, but it was broken. Still, since the tub was already wired, the installers were in and out super fast. The lead salesman was a rock star and he came out after the pool had shown up. He put the bar on there for the top so it'll plop all over. He told us to let him know if we have any problems. He also said that when you buy a hot tub from him, you're not just getting a hot tub, but you're also getting him as part of the service. The Marquis hot tub is great, but not so much during the warmer months when we just use it as a pool. During, during the winter, it's really awesome. I've had this hot tub for more than a year and it works like a champ. I'd definitely recommend Marquis Spas.

5.00/5

I had Hot Spring but I had a lot of problems with it. I know a bunch of people that didn’t, but I happened to. Plus, Hot Springs were more expensive than other hot tubs. So, I did some research and found a couple of forums where a lot of people had really positive comments about Marquis Spas. So, I thought I would go look into it. I bought my spa from the Pool Doctor and they handled everything. The installation went really well and I have my Marquis hot tub for over a year now. So far, it's still working. I love it and I use it often. I also recommended it to my sister who’s building a house in Las Cruces.

5.00/5

We moved and I sold the house with the Jacuzzi spa so we needed a new one. We bought a tub from Marquis Spas since I know the salesperson there. The installers thought we would get our tub a week sooner, but they were a week behind. Once we got past that issue, though, they told me they were gonna be there at a certain time and they showed up, and the installation was good. The Marquis team has been exceptional. We did something wrong and we had a little problem with balancing the water, but they were able to send somebody and get us organized. Also, a headrest broke one time and they replaced it.

We've had our Marquis tub for a year and everything has been fine. The quality of the tub is good and it works well, although it was a little pricey. We usually use it at night. The tub is like a gathering spot and its biggest impact for us is that we have a good family time. My kids come and hang out with my wife and me, and we all chat. It's a good spa and we enjoy it.

5.00/5

Before we used Marquis, we used another hot tub brand but that company no longer exists. The two brands are close and we’ve enjoyed both of them. Mike, our Marquis salesman, was good. He was instrumental in convincing us that the one with the lounge would work for us. We were steering away from that because so many people said they just float out of them. Mike told us that the new ones are designed differently so that you won’t float out of them, and he was right. The particular one we bought suits our needs perfectly.

The installers listened to our concerns. They were really good to put the hot tub exactly where we wanted it. They even had to turn it one time. Marquis is helpful when we go to buy the products to put in the hot tub. We've had our hot tub for over a year and now, we have it turned down because it is so hot. Over the winter, we were in it every single night and sometimes, my husband uses it in the morning. It would warm us up and relax us before we go to bed.

5.00/5

I have a Cal spa and I don't like Cal Spas at all. I couldn’t get any repair done unless I use their product. Now, I got a Marquis spa and I love it. All of its features are good. The Marquis team is also really good and I like working with them. The installation team did a really good job and they all built it one off, so I was happy with that. So if you're gonna get a spa, go through Marquis.

5.00/5

The house we bought had a hot tub but it was non-functional. And so I shopped around. I had a pretty relaxed experience with the Marquis sales team. They introduced themselves and I said that I had been looking at a Jacuzzi and some other hot tubs. And they said that if I had any questions they would be close by. They backed off and let me walk around, which was pretty nice. Also, Marquis Spas is local and they were more reasonably priced than some of the other well-known brands, so I went with them.

The installation of the tub was super easy. The guys came out and took it off a truck and then they walked it all the way to my backyard. They put it exactly where I wanted it. They made sure everything was installed and all the little nuts and bolts were where they were supposed to be so there was nothing missing. I've had my hot tub from Marquis for almost a year now and it has been nice having it. I have medical issues concerning my lower back so I’ve used the tub almost every day.

5.00/5

Someone who had a Marquis spa recommended them to me. I was simply looking for the minimum size that would seat four people and had the standard functions of a spa. I didn’t need a lot of extras. My interactions with Marquis Spas' sales staff were all positive and the gentleman that I worked with, Dean, was very helpful. The installation experience was very positive too. They did a good job and finished in a couple of hours. The spa is in a rental property and we have guests that use it daily. It’s almost an essential feature and significantly adds value to the property. We have it serviced and get our supplies from Marquis. We had one problem with it the past year and they fixed it right away, so everything has been good.

5.00/5

When we bought our house, there was a Marquis hot tub in it. But it was an older model and a bit small. Also, squirrels got in it and chewed up the wiring. Jeff from our local dealer down at CedarWorks told us that we could bring the tub in and have it rewired, but we decided to upgrade instead. The installers, Jeff's son and another guy, came out. They had the tub packed up and put it right where we wanted it to be. Their people have always been helpful and we've been very happy with them. In addition, my wife and kids love the new tub. For her, the therapeutic jets were a big upgrade. She uses the tub a couple of times a week during fall, winter, and spring.

5.00/5

I purchased a new spa from a different brand, but it blew out four times in six months and flooded my house. The store where I purchased it from gave me Marquis instead because I wouldn't accept another unit of the one that I had. So, they took the other one out and put the Marquis in. The Marquis works real good compared to the other ones I had and I'm very happy with it. It also runs very quietly compared to the other two tubs I had.

5.00/5

The supplier I was buying chemicals for my pool through carried the Marquis brand. I've had the Marquis hot tub since October and it's a good product. Everything went smoothly with the installation. Plus, they showed me how to operate everything. And then from there, it was just a learning experience trying to balance the chemicals. Right now, we don't use it very much since it's summer, but there are a few cool nights and we would get in there. And when beads of sweat start coming down our faces, it's time to get out. In the winter time, I was in it two to three times a week, for half hour or 45 minutes. My wife and I sit in the hot tub and talk about life in general. I do carpentry-type work so I'm burned out at the end of the day and the hot tub helps me relax a lot. I can fall asleep quickly after getting out of there. I'd definitely recommend Marquis.

5.00/5

I love my Marquis hot tub. I liked its looks, the price, and the quality, and I've had it for almost a year now. The installation was great. I went through Debnar’s, and they also provided me with an honest and reputable individual to come out and do the electric work. I had knee replacements and shoulder surgeries, and that’s what I use the tub for. I’d get in there and loosen up, and I’ve been more than pleased with it. The jets are powerful. I’d definitely recommend Marquis.

5.00/5

We’ve used another hot tub brand prior to our purchase of the Marquis. The Marquis is a bromine system while our last one was a chlorine system. And it seems that the bromine system is a little more difficult to keep up with. There could have been better training at the store level before the Marquis tub was delivered. Nevertheless, since our Marquis tub has been installed in November of 2017, our experience has been very nice.