Customer Reviews

4.24/5
based on 131 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

We are buying a second home in Florida and I went to my insurance agent to look at the different policies and he brought TrustedChoice to my attention. So, I filled out the whole sheet on their website, the information for the quote, and the contacted me. However, one pulled out. There were two more who were representing the same company and the way to lower the price was to offer less coverage on the house which wasn’t what I was looking for because I don’t want to devalue our home to pay our insurance with income. I want to make sure it’s fairly covered. And the third offered me insurance from a different company but I don’t like to deal with an insurance company that only represents one company. I like an agency that is a broker, but it turned out, she was part of a broker.

I can’t remember which one it was that said, “Well, we can lower the value of the home and here’s what it is.” It’s a good thing to compare because some payment that you make upfront was $2,000. I wanted an insurance comparable to the insurance on our home here in Texas and that’s one where I’m not fooled. Don’t offer me less value of my home and don’t offer me that higher rate to lower the cost of the policy, and I did find one that had the deductible and the value of the home that had to be replaced that made sense. But, I made sure to keep the information as far as TrustedChoice. If down the road I need to look for insurance, I would use them. But, even though I didn’t make use of that, I think it’s valuable. It's great and I’d recommend them. TrustedChoice is the way to go if you’re looking for an insurance broker.

5.00/5

I was searching homeowner’s insurance and TrustedChoice was one of the sites that popped up. I tried their website, told them what I was looking for, grabbed the quote and they put me in contact with three other agencies but they weren’t able to provide. My situation for living is kind of unique, and nobody can provide insurance unless I go to the state. But my experience with TrustedChoice was convenient and I would tell my friends to try it.

5.00/5

I had an excellent experience with TrustedChoice. We've been with Allstate for many years but their rates went up and the representation went down so we decided to give them up. We went with an independent agent who doesn’t have the overhead that Allstate has. I looked up an agent close by and called up Sylvia from TrustedChoice. She was never pushy and I gave her all the info she needed. She called back a couple of days later and gave us a quote. She waited for a month but we still haven't made our decision and she asked to set a date to call back. But I called back and made an appointment to go over and see her. We met up, we liked her and signed up.

5.00/5

The current insurance that I use for my car insurance recommended TrustedChoice. My renters insurance with TrustedChoice was the one I was looking for and it covers everything that I needed. Their reps were very helpful, understanding, and knowledgeable. So I had an excellent experience.

5.00/5

I was moving to a new area and didn’t know where the insurance agents were, so I used TrustedChoice to find them. Navigating through their website was pretty easy and the process wasn't very long. I put in the ZIP code and the products I was shopping for like I wanted homeowners' insurance and up came a list of a couple of insurance agents and I gave them a call. The process worked fine for me.

I'm a customer and I'm also an agent of TrustedChoice. If you're looking for State Farm or Allstate, you should call them. But if you're looking for everyone else, then try TrustedChoice. State Farm and Allstate are captive insurance companies while TrustedChoice is a way to find independent agents as they have many companies to choose from. It's a form of competition.

But if you actually use TrustedChoice and pay them a monthly fee to list your agency, you should know that they never answer the phone which would be nice if they did. Once you're in it, you get some leads which is nice, but you can never contact them again. I had an insurance agency for 20 years and I used TrustedChoice and advertised with them. When I sold the agency, I could never get ahold of anybody to cancel my account. I ended up just taking them off my credit card and refusing the charges. They still never called me. On the whole though TrustedChoice is fine and it's a useful service.

5.00/5

I’ve been an Allstate customer for 25 years. I hit a tree stump and they doubled my rate. So, I thought I’d look somewhere else. Then I came across TrustedChoice.com. I’ve been very happy with the agent I’ve selected and I don’t have any complaints. It works for me.