Customer Reviews

4.97/5
based on 39 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

When I was going through divorce I was thinking and saying to myself and to my friends as well that I would go to the matchmaking office for helping me to find a future partner instead of trying a dating site because I couldn't imagine how to trust someone from a dating site. Then one day I told myself that I would just give it a try to a dating site first. I thought I was a lucky one because in less than a month I started dating this amazing guy. Everything was going good, we had 5 wonderful dates and then all of a sudden everything ended. He left without much explanation. He said he needed to resolve his Family issues and he meant his ex-wife. Literally he left me with my jaw dropped. I couldn't imagine that this happened after the way he was treating me. He was so excited and excitedly waiting for another date and another and that is what he told me after our last date too that he was looking forward to our next date. That was the last drop for me.

I unsubscribed myself from a dating site and I found Master Matchmakers. I decided after that failed dating experience that I would go through their coaching program. Every session with Carol was enjoyable, informative and helpful. I learned a lot. I am lucky that Carol is my coach. I am sure I will be contacting her with questions frequently. With everything we have gone over and I have learned, I can go back into dating with confidence and knowing how to spot the red flags right off the bat. Thank you Carol and the team at Master Matchmakers.

5.00/5

The specific situation that lead me to Master Matchmakers is that I’m having a difficult time meeting single men. I’m busy finishing graduate school and doing my last internship. I don’t have many single friends. All my friends are married. Because of this, I don’t get out socially with single women. Working with my coach was a gift in itself. She was very easy to talk to which made our time together relaxed and I felt very comfortable talking about personal things. I was open and honest about my mistakes of my past. I so appreciated that I felt comfortable enough and I appreciated your patience with me.

She couldn’t have been any more patient about our meeting times and my newness to Master Matchmakers. I enjoyed learning from you about relationships, men, and what to do on a date. Now I can take what my coach taught me and bring it into dating with confidence and ease. I highly recommend Master Matchmakers to anyone who is looking for a different approach to dating.

5.00/5

The reality of being alone and never married at almost 50 years old has hit me hard over the past year or so. Being an elementary school teacher for over 20 years has somewhat isolated me from the adult world - especially dating. Two years ago I moved to California for a new start. Although beautiful, the town I live in is known as a great place to retire. It is not booming with singles, and being a shy person I have found it challenging to make myself get out to find other single people. Like many, online dating has not worked for me, despite being on the sites for years (off and on). These are the situations that have led me to Master Matchmakers. They have really helped me with getting back the adult life I have been lacking. Through the coaching I have come out of my shell and have started putting myself out there. I have been actually having fun going on dates and seeing what is offered. Thank you Master Matchmakers.

5.00/5

I did not personally seek out Master Matchmakers. It was my daughter who wanted very much for me to meet and connect with a man that was carefully selected for me to meet, and, who was worthy of my time and attention. Rather than going thru the on-line dating sites that would end up wasting my time, she convinced me that I should pursue this approach. I am very grateful to her for insisting that this was the best way for me to go. The coaching and matchmakers have gone above and beyond for me. I got way more out of this than I ever expected and couldn't thank you all at Master Matchmakers enough!

5.00/5

I cannot thank my coach Carol at Master Matchmakers enough for providing me with such valuable and meaningful advise regarding relationships and life itself. The things that I learned were more than I expected and I really enjoyed getting to know my coach and her getting to know me. She certainly has such an amazing way of connecting with her clients, and tailoring the coaching and mentoring to their needs. I am beyond excited for dating now and thanks to Carol, can go into it with the ease of knowing my worth and what is and is not acceptable to me in a relationship.

5.00/5

I have really enjoyed working with Master Matchmakers. Their coaching program is highly recommended and very useful. The matchmakers are right on point with the matches they have sent to me. I like that they do background checks on everyone so you never have to question the person you are being matched with. I have been matched with a very wonderful woman and have put my account on hold, which is also a great thing that they offer. I'm really happy I choose to work with these professionals and have a positive outlook on my newly revised dating life.

5.00/5

Even though I did not find my match through Master Matchmakers, I do give much of the credit to the company. Carol helped me think about what I was looking for in a life partner. She also encouraged me to evaluate myself and the things I needed to work on to help me have the great relationship I am in today. Master Matchmakers entire process, including lots of paperwork and a photo session, helped me find and have the amazing relationship I am in today. I never would have stepped out of my comfort zone and found him online without the help of this company. Thank you to all who worked on my behalf at Master Matchmakers.

5.00/5

I had a terrific date with my first match, and hope to see him again soon! A wonderful conversation over dinner and a terrific connection on many levels. He's handsome, charming and the perfect gentleman as was described to me. I'm grateful to the coaching and matchmaking team at Master Matchmakers.

5.00/5

The specific situations or relationship challenges that led me to Master Matchmakers was being in negative relationships and getting involved with people with narcissistic characteristics or behaviors. I want to find the right person with real connections that I know I deserve in a man. Working with my coach has been very enjoyable as well as honest and informative. She helped me get an inside look on how I project myself in relationships. With the coaching I received I can now weed out all of the red flags and move forward in a new light. I am excited about dating again and putting all of the useful tools to use.

5.00/5

I read that last review for Kim et al and laughed my ass off. I'm a 34 yo successful guy. I'm tall but not the tallest. Good looking but no Brad Pitt. I didn't hire Cindy and Master Matchmakers because I couldn't swipe right or find a date. I'm picky. I told them what I wanted. They told me what's realistic. And we had a meeting of the minds. I'm looking for the total package. Smart, successful, marriage material. I like to think I'd like to meet my equal. Each woman they introduced me to was just what the doctor ordered. I ruined a couple matches because I didn't listen to my coach but I realized some things and thankfully not only have I met someone I can see myself with, but they stopped me from sabotaging a perfectly good match. Good decision. Well done. Thanks guys.

5.00/5

I gave up on love. At 78 I thought, my best days are behind me. My grandson sent me to MasterMatchmakers.com and told me to watch their videos. I saw them on TV in Florida and then I read they are licensed and accredited here as well. I thought I'd give them a shot. What's the worst that could happen? Perhaps I'll at least end up meeting some nice women. And boy did I? Joann over delivered on her promise and set me up with some of the most fantastic women I've ever met. Youthful, full of energy, happy with their lives. I've only worked with them for a few months but I am already a satisfied customer. Thank you Kim and Joann. You are the best.

5.00/5

I decided to work with Master Matchmakers after many failed attempts with doing online dating myself as well as my unfortunate past relationship experiences and my inability to find true love, and long lasting happiness in any of my previous relationships. Through the many options that Master Matchmakers offers, I knew it was best for me to start with their coaching program. I have enjoyed how our sessions address both my past relationships failures and how they enable me look into the future with great optimism to be a better person in being able to accept and be open to love. I love their pragmatic approach, hence, our sessions were not just theories but very pragmatic. This has been very successful for me so far as I am going on my second date with one of my matches. I couldn't be happier that I chose to do this for myself!

5.00/5

I came across Master Matchmakers when I decided I wanted to broaden my horizons with meeting matches. I have been down the online dating scene before and have found that to be challenging. I really wanted to meet people that have been vetted by somebody prior to meeting them. It has been a challenge with being as career oriented as I am in a narrow field to meet men. Master Matchmakers and their team really live up to their name. The coaching process has been such a wonderful experience and when it comes to the matchmaking, they really take their time going through everything to find the perfect one. I couldn't be happier that I chose to do this for myself.

5.00/5

Master Matchmakers is the only company that I have found that actually is doing what they say they’re going to do. I definitely think you have coach Carol in the right spot with this company. I don’t understand why anyone would not want to take the coaching part of their program. That is the only way I feel like the people that are working to match me up with a good partner can do their jobs. My coach has really taken the time even beyond what I have paid for, to really get to know and understand me. She has really opened my eyes to things I didn't even know about myself and has helped me realize the things I need to change in order to have a successful and meaning relationship. I am so happy I chose to do this for myself and know I put my heart in the right hands!

5.00/5

I chose to invest in Master Matchmakers because I tried only dating for a little over one and a half years and it wasn’t working for me. I am the type of person that prefers to meet people face to face to get to know each other rather than through technology. I have also had difficulty meeting people that are professional, educated, serious and looking for a commitment. Not only have I not been meeting the right people but my time is limited with the amount of hours I work. I try to get out there as much as possible but it’s not always productive or fruitful. Thanks to Master Matchmakers they have made this journey fun and easy again by taking some of the pressure off of me and doing the hard work in weeding out all of the "Mr. Wrongs" and finding the right matches based on my specific wants and needs. I could not be happier!

5.00/5

I came across Master Matchmakers during an online search for dating sites. Right away I knew they weren't like the typical dating sites. They really tend to your needs and help with forks in the road. My coach is a delightful person, her speech and responses showed that she really cares about her clients. Master Matchmakers questions were straightforward. They did not appear to judge or criticize. I expect that I can make improvements with the matches I get. As the ones I got through trying on my own were not up to par. Improvements with making up my mind sooner, and improvement in my social skills, which by the way I would like a partner to help me with. I can be introverted but I do like to socialize. I can't wait to have a partner to share my life with!

5.00/5

As a man in my late 50s I grew tired of the drawn out process of meaningless dating and turned to Master Matchmakers to do the work of finding my perfect fit. They have been a god send to me and my now future wife. We can't even imagine our lives without each other and that's all thanks to you. Great job, keep it up and keep on matching :).

5.00/5

The dating scene in New York is very difficult to navigate when you’re trying to find a meaningful, long-term loving relationship. I don’t have a problem finding dates but have struggled to find someone I’m attracted to both physically and mentally who is also looking for a committed long-term relationship (and is open to the possibility of starting a family). Whenever I have found someone who seems to fit those things. It hasn’t worked out and I haven’t been able to figure out why or what I’ve done wrong.

I wanted to find someone who is looking for the same things as me, that I’m attracted to and also figure out what mistakes I’ve been making along the way that's been stopping me from finding that. Master Matchmakers has taken the stresses off of me in looking for the right one and made dating fun again. They have really taken the time to get to know me and have found matches based on my wants and needs without missing a beat. I am so ecstatic for what the future brings and cannot thank Master Matchmakers enough for all that they have done! You will not be disappointed in their services!

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I grew tired of online dating, where I found that physical appearance drove most of my initial communications, profiles told me little of what the other person valued, and dating became an onerous process of sorting through numerous mismatches in person. I also found that, out of a sense of there not being a fitting match for me, I settled for matches who were ultimately unhealthy for me. In addition, in my last relationship, with a woman I did not meet online, I realized I had settled again, this time with a person towards whom I felt physical attraction, yet great difficulty emotionally connecting.

Months after she and I broke up, I decided to search for a different approach, which led me to find Master Matchmakers. I appreciated their willingness to take time to understand me, and to take into account my perspectives and feedback. They have showed me warmth, humor, and support. I'm excited for this opportunity and look forward to a new chapter. I definitely recommend Master Matchmakers to everyone!

5.00/5

In a nutshell, well worth the investment! Can't really put a price tag on something so personal, but the MM team helped me to find the person I was meant to be with. From the 1st match I could see that they only work with high quality people. Heads and shoulders above the type of people I was meeting online. Do it if you are serious about finding a partner!

5.00/5

Steve was very helpful in letting me know what my weaknesses were in dating. He also was willing to meet with me one on one in person as I wasn't comfortable with advice over a computer. He gives great honest advice.

5.00/5

I highly recommend master matchmakers. I worked with Steve ** and he helped me find the one. He helped me learn about myself and also with others on how to find the relationship for me. Intensive coaching and support and in the end can be matched. Very professional and worth the investment for your lifetime.

5.00/5

I can't express what Master Matchmakers has done for me! Their team has brought love into my life as well as a new addition to our family! My third match was the one for me. I initially declined the match, but Kim talked me into it... Well, here I am now, married for two years and with a baby girl. My life and heart are filled and I owe it to Master Matchmakers. If you're on the fence, dive in!

5.00/5

Kim and Carol did a great job.

I was skeptical at first but was blown away with the match.

Ended up getting engaged. Great experience and can’t thank them enough! I would highly recommend the service to anyone.

They were very thorough and matched me to someone who was a perfect match on all levels.

5.00/5

After being widowed a year ago, I sent an initial inquiry to Master Matchmakers in August and got a reply the next day. Their service was described to me in detail, and I determined that their service could mean the difference in my life. Considering the services provided, I considered the fees to be modest. I signed up and was assigned a "coach" the following day. My coach Carol inspired my trust within the first 5 minutes of my first session. Her kindness, sincerity, and sense of concern were overwhelming, and I appreciated the sessions with her very much (I was a bit sad when they were over).

I was told that it may be 3-5 weeks before a match might be made, but I was given a match the day after I submitted all of my materials! I have only been available for matching for a short period of time, but I'm absolutely confident that Master Matchmakers will ultimately help me find a new life partner. The friendliness and genuine sense of concern of all of the staff is unsurpassed in my experience. I unequivocally recommend Master Matchmakers for those seeking a deep, meaningful relationship and don't want to use a conventional dating site.

5.00/5

I recommend Master Matchmakers hands down. I just got married to the love of my life last month, who I met through Master Matchmakers. Kim and Kristen are fantastic! They have an uncanny knack of finding the right person for you. They are truly gifted. The approach this site takes is really different from a host of other places. Unfortunately there are so many services out there claiming so many things and delivering so little, that one comes to really have low expectations of any service. This was my experience. It only made me feel more hopeless about ever finding a match.

Here is what this service does differently: 1. It makes you work on yourself in addition to offering to finding you a match. Their counseling sessions are eye opening and the counselors are truly compassionate. Their counselors are professional. All the staff are so wonderful and truly vest their energies in your best interest.

2. Their pricing is exactly right. This site is not free. That said, it’s not exorbitant like others I’ve seen, nor is there a monthly subscription. I’m skeptical of expensive places and subscriptions. Free isn’t great either - tell me, do you want to be part of a site where it’s free for all? Nor do I like the idea of a cheap subscription. It’s attainable for all and sundry in the short term but the objective is not clear. People hang around month after month chasing a dream and getting hit on by all sorts of folks, getting nowhere.

3. This is a site for professional people who want to meet others like them. Who have the same mindset - quality people with little time to date and interested in a serious match--and somehow lacking hope of finding the right partner. Just to even know there were others like me gave me hope. And then I was able to use the energy of that hope and turn it into belief that finding my ideal match was possible. The truth is until that inner belief system changes, nothing happens. This service gave me hope right away.

4. It’s private enough. No public profile posting. No lengthy conversations with strangers who dilly-dally to meet you. This service has rules. Everyone is background checked. They keep everything respectable. You are not here to find you another date, but to find your ideal match. Hopefully a life-long one. If this is not your objective, then maybe this site is not for you.

5. Bull's eye. Master Matchmakers is confident. Upfront they tell you they won’t introduce you to a laundry list of folks. Just a few matches. They don’t compromise on your criteria either. They really listen to you. They take their time. They recommend wisely and after thoroughly considering your criteria. Their stats for how many people get married through their site are pretty amazing! Give this site a chance. If it worked for me, it can definitely work for you - because we are all people with the same fears and hopes. We’re not so different inside in this respect.

5.00/5

My favorite part of my experience with Master Matchmakers is the staff. They are always encouraging and enthusiastic! Trying to date and find The One in this day and age can be very challenging and often disappointing but the staff is always optimistic and they never push me to try a date with anyone they don't truly believe is worth a shot. My only desire would be that there were more matches in closer proximity to me, but I'm willing to do the drive for The One so I highly recommend this agency to my girlfriends. :)

5.00/5

Five years ago I was ready for a change. Meeting the wrong men and all the wrong situations. I never thought I was actually holding myself back! I signed up for relationship coaching and opened my heart and mind. With the help of MM and their team I met the man everyone told me didn't exist. We were engaged 6 months after we met and married 6 months after that. We are about to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary and I couldn't be more thrilled. I opened myself to criticism and changed the me I was trying to sell on the open market of dating. I thank MM so much for helping me see my own flaws and insecurities and helping me work through them to get where I wanted to be!

5.00/5

The specific situation that led me to Master Matchmakers was the very high demand of my work schedule and the ability to help me find a suitable match. I am not the type of person to go to bars or visit dating sites. When I heard about Master Matchmakers, it seemed like a great idea and that it would work for me. I also liked that background checks were performed as well of proof of employment. That is a real plus that weeds out a lot of undesirables.

I also really liked that there are 3 coaching sessions that prepare me for the next phase of my life. What I have enjoyed the most working with Carol is that she truly cares for my best interest. Her caring demeanor and non-judgmental attitude actually helped me to further heal from the wounds of divorce. Carol told me things that no other counselor or pastor has told me and it has helped me grow and become wiser. Carol has a wealth of knowledge that is extremely helpful in finding a mate. Carol also asks a lot of questions and provides worksheets that really make you think and teaches you about how to asks questions, maintain a relationship, and also spot the red flags. Carol helped point out some of the mistakes that I have made and I am truly grateful. I also really enjoyed learning how to better communicate, dress, and learn more about dating.

5.00/5

Let's be honest we all reach a certain point where dating is annoying and unbearable! With this in mind I was fortunate enough to find Master Matchmakers. Their approach to the entire process was refreshing. Not only did they want to find the perfect match for me, they wanted to make sure I was in my best place mentally, emotionally and physically. I've had the honor and privilege of working with Kim throughout my time with them. She is a pure joy and delight! From the moment you join you are treated like family. I highly recommend them to anyone in search of a meaningful relationship. I'm thankful I took the chance. Kim is the perfect guide for the journey back into dating!