Customer Reviews

4.61/5
based on 40 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

A recent breakup left me feeling lonely and unsure where to begin. I felt like this service would benefit me in searching for a longer lasting relationship at this point in my life. I have enjoyed my conversations with my coach, the guidance and input, assurance and discretion. I have learned to be more aware of boundaries, to believe more in myself and realize that just because someone doesn't meet all of my criteria, that doesn't mean I shouldn't give them a chance. Thank you! You are wonderful at what you do.

5.00/5

I laugh at people who complained here about their matches being too far away or not their perfect match. What I learned at Master Matchmakers is that love is where you least expect it. I had very strict criteria for a match, but my coach explained how unrealistic it was to expect to meet the love of my life right under my nose. I found the right person despite many reservations. Kim convinced me to meet someone I had big doubts about. But, I promised I would be the first to say, YOU TOLD ME SO! Thank you for introducing me to Eric. Job well done. :)

5.00/5

I have enjoyed their professionalism and process. I look forward to each introduction they make. I have become pretty self-aware from the coaching and am hopefully more balanced than I was before joining. They have demystified the world of dating and broke it down into palatable bites for me, the uninitiated. This has been a fun, worthwhile experience and I will recommend them to all of my friends.

5.00/5

I retained Master Matchmakers because I was tired of the apps and not meeting the right people and was hoping they would be able to solve this for me. What I got out of the program was so much more. Their coaching program is incredible and addressed the real issues that were standing in my way from meeting the one, which had nothing to do with not meeting the right person. The coaching program with Stephanie (whom I am forever grateful for) led me to address issues from my past that were standing in the way of meeting my person. Almost immediately after the coaching and using the skills I learned from my work with Stephanie I met my person. Thank you to Stephanie and the entire team for all that you are doing to find our matches!

5.00/5

I have been a little frustrated with wading through all the online dating profiles looking for someone serious and interesting. I thought, maybe a professional could do a better job for me. Tatoya, my coach, had been really flexible and helpful. She has a positive attitude and has been very encouraging. I'd like to thank her specifically for making this such a smooth experience.

5.00/5

I met my first match this morning over coffee and had a great first meeting. She was intelligent, witty, charming and beautiful. I really like this match and look forward to seeing her again. If this is any indication of things to come I'm already impressed.

5.00/5

I had a bad experience with the typical online dating services with a lack of filtering. I wasn't looking for a matchmaker, but they reached out to me on a site that I recruit on. As a recruiter in financial services I was open to their process of finding and screening matches for me. I very much enjoyed my coaching experience and the matches as well.

5.00/5

When dating online I had been continuing to meet people who weren't serious or ready to commit or not looking like their photos. My coach helped me reaffirm what I was looking for. This helped me with my feelings of self-worth and I have a new perspective on dating now. It was a very good learning experience.

5.00/5

I only recently moved to the US and have been preoccupied with getting my daughter situated. This was the perfect way to get acclimated to dating in the US. The coaching sessions were interesting and fun and brought some new insights into my life. I am very happy with the experience I've had and really appreciate their assistance.

5.00/5

I've been enjoying an improved outlook in regards to finding someone out there for me, hopefully actually dating someone in the near future will be a significant improvement to my life in general. I'm enjoying putting to practice the skills I learned in the coaching.

5.00/5

After my wife passed away my children encouraged me to get on with my life. Specifically, dating. I had no idea where to begin. My children suggested online dating but I realized quickly that wasn't right for me. I needed help figuring out how to put myself back out there and to re-idenitify myself as a newly single man. The suggestions my coach made were very helpful, especially the reading material. And my matchmakers have done a great job of gradually introducing me to new women. I'm very glad I decided to hire them.

5.00/5

I was tired of coming home alone to an empty statement and not have that social someone to say hi, share my feelings with, share my hobbies, interests and life with. Overall, I felt my matchmaker and coach did a great job. I enjoy dating again! Thanks again.

5.00/5

I had been unable to find a man who I can relate to at a similar stage in life as me. I am pleased to say I have a heightened interest in becoming more self-aware of the way I communicate and the benefits of more effective communication. Master Matchmakers has given me exposure to great men and I'm learning how to be more successful at forming relationships with the ones I want to.

5.00/5

I was starting to become very discouraged with online dating. I was on multiple apps for many years with no success and a lot of bad (or funny) stories. Meeting people just in the day to day became harder as work started getting busier. I knew others who were considering matchmaking, so I decided to look into it. My coach Gabrielle was kind, warm and willing to listen. I didn't feel any judgement and we had honest conversations. She knew what she needed from me and I gained valuable insights from her. This experience has made me look at myself a little different and see things differently. I have enjoyed the experience and am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Original review: March 14, 2019

My match was definitely much more attractive than I was expecting. He has really nice eyes and was easy to talk to after the initial nerves started to die down. I was expecting a bit of an ego given my last experience with a guy like this because it sounds like his family may be of a different status than mine, but he was very down to Earth. We connected on many levels. We talked about everything we love and care about. It was so refreshing and positive all around. I knew the date went well but it ended when they were obviously kicking us out of the restaurant because we were the last ones there. :) I don't really know that things could have gone any better. I'm officially "on hold".

Original review: March 14, 2019

I was very reluctant to try the coaching but was convinced it would be worth my while. At first I didn't see the point but once I was being matched it all clicked. The feedback was very helpful and with better photos, a polished profile and consensus on how to package and pitch myself I ended up meeting someone on my own. Their matches were very useful though in helping me see blind spots and be more self-aware. All in all, well worth it if you work it.

5.00/5

I came to Master Matchmakers because I was serious about finding a partner, and with the trust that someone who understands the world of match making could help me. I found Kemper to be extremely warm to talk to, which is great because I felt like I could truly open up to her about these topics, we are not easy for me to talk about. I felt she understood my personality very well and I could communicate my expectations and needs. Thank you very much for assisting me. I really have enjoyed my journey with Master Matchmakers so far.

5.00/5

Original review: March 7, 2019

I am so thankful for the experience I received from Master Matchmakers. They were very upfront and honest with me about the challenges they expected to face, what my risks were and what they believed they could do. The patience paid off. After almost a year of trying and a few matches that missed the mark, they finally steered me into an ideal relationship. Thanks Kim!

5.00/5

When I was going through divorce I was thinking and saying to myself and to my friends as well that I would go to the matchmaking office for helping me to find a future partner instead of trying a dating site because I couldn't imagine how to trust someone from a dating site. Then one day I told myself that I would just give it a try to a dating site first. I thought I was a lucky one because in less than a month I started dating this amazing guy. Everything was going good, we had 5 wonderful dates and then all of a sudden everything ended. He left without much explanation. He said he needed to resolve his Family issues and he meant his ex-wife. Literally he left me with my jaw dropped. I couldn't imagine that this happened after the way he was treating me. He was so excited and excitedly waiting for another date and another and that is what he told me after our last date too that he was looking forward to our next date. That was the last drop for me.

I unsubscribed myself from a dating site and I found Master Matchmakers. I decided after that failed dating experience that I would go through their coaching program. Every session with Carol was enjoyable, informative and helpful. I learned a lot. I am lucky that Carol is my coach. I am sure I will be contacting her with questions frequently. With everything we have gone over and I have learned, I can go back into dating with confidence and knowing how to spot the red flags right off the bat. Thank you Carol and the team at Master Matchmakers.

5.00/5

The specific situation that lead me to Master Matchmakers is that I’m having a difficult time meeting single men. I’m busy finishing graduate school and doing my last internship. I don’t have many single friends. All my friends are married. Because of this, I don’t get out socially with single women. Working with my coach was a gift in itself. She was very easy to talk to which made our time together relaxed and I felt very comfortable talking about personal things. I was open and honest about my mistakes of my past. I so appreciated that I felt comfortable enough and I appreciated your patience with me.

She couldn’t have been any more patient about our meeting times and my newness to Master Matchmakers. I enjoyed learning from you about relationships, men, and what to do on a date. Now I can take what my coach taught me and bring it into dating with confidence and ease. I highly recommend Master Matchmakers to anyone who is looking for a different approach to dating.

5.00/5

The reality of being alone and never married at almost 50 years old has hit me hard over the past year or so. Being an elementary school teacher for over 20 years has somewhat isolated me from the adult world - especially dating. Two years ago I moved to California for a new start. Although beautiful, the town I live in is known as a great place to retire. It is not booming with singles, and being a shy person I have found it challenging to make myself get out to find other single people. Like many, online dating has not worked for me, despite being on the sites for years (off and on). These are the situations that have led me to Master Matchmakers. They have really helped me with getting back the adult life I have been lacking. Through the coaching I have come out of my shell and have started putting myself out there. I have been actually having fun going on dates and seeing what is offered. Thank you Master Matchmakers.

5.00/5

I did not personally seek out Master Matchmakers. It was my daughter who wanted very much for me to meet and connect with a man that was carefully selected for me to meet, and, who was worthy of my time and attention. Rather than going thru the on-line dating sites that would end up wasting my time, she convinced me that I should pursue this approach. I am very grateful to her for insisting that this was the best way for me to go. The coaching and matchmakers have gone above and beyond for me. I got way more out of this than I ever expected and couldn't thank you all at Master Matchmakers enough!

5.00/5

I cannot thank my coach Carol at Master Matchmakers enough for providing me with such valuable and meaningful advise regarding relationships and life itself. The things that I learned were more than I expected and I really enjoyed getting to know my coach and her getting to know me. She certainly has such an amazing way of connecting with her clients, and tailoring the coaching and mentoring to their needs. I am beyond excited for dating now and thanks to Carol, can go into it with the ease of knowing my worth and what is and is not acceptable to me in a relationship.

5.00/5

I have really enjoyed working with Master Matchmakers. Their coaching program is highly recommended and very useful. The matchmakers are right on point with the matches they have sent to me. I like that they do background checks on everyone so you never have to question the person you are being matched with. I have been matched with a very wonderful woman and have put my account on hold, which is also a great thing that they offer. I'm really happy I choose to work with these professionals and have a positive outlook on my newly revised dating life.

5.00/5

Even though I did not find my match through Master Matchmakers, I do give much of the credit to the company. Carol helped me think about what I was looking for in a life partner. She also encouraged me to evaluate myself and the things I needed to work on to help me have the great relationship I am in today. Master Matchmakers entire process, including lots of paperwork and a photo session, helped me find and have the amazing relationship I am in today. I never would have stepped out of my comfort zone and found him online without the help of this company. Thank you to all who worked on my behalf at Master Matchmakers.

5.00/5

I had a terrific date with my first match, and hope to see him again soon! A wonderful conversation over dinner and a terrific connection on many levels. He's handsome, charming and the perfect gentleman as was described to me. I'm grateful to the coaching and matchmaking team at Master Matchmakers.

5.00/5

The specific situations or relationship challenges that led me to Master Matchmakers was being in negative relationships and getting involved with people with narcissistic characteristics or behaviors. I want to find the right person with real connections that I know I deserve in a man. Working with my coach has been very enjoyable as well as honest and informative. She helped me get an inside look on how I project myself in relationships. With the coaching I received I can now weed out all of the red flags and move forward in a new light. I am excited about dating again and putting all of the useful tools to use.

5.00/5

I read that last review for Kim et al and laughed my ass off. I'm a 34 yo successful guy. I'm tall but not the tallest. Good looking but no Brad Pitt. I didn't hire Cindy and Master Matchmakers because I couldn't swipe right or find a date. I'm picky. I told them what I wanted. They told me what's realistic. And we had a meeting of the minds. I'm looking for the total package. Smart, successful, marriage material. I like to think I'd like to meet my equal. Each woman they introduced me to was just what the doctor ordered. I ruined a couple matches because I didn't listen to my coach but I realized some things and thankfully not only have I met someone I can see myself with, but they stopped me from sabotaging a perfectly good match. Good decision. Well done. Thanks guys.

5.00/5

I gave up on love. At 78 I thought, my best days are behind me. My grandson sent me to MasterMatchmakers.com and told me to watch their videos. I saw them on TV in Florida and then I read they are licensed and accredited here as well. I thought I'd give them a shot. What's the worst that could happen? Perhaps I'll at least end up meeting some nice women. And boy did I? Joann over delivered on her promise and set me up with some of the most fantastic women I've ever met. Youthful, full of energy, happy with their lives. I've only worked with them for a few months but I am already a satisfied customer. Thank you Kim and Joann. You are the best.

5.00/5

I decided to work with Master Matchmakers after many failed attempts with doing online dating myself as well as my unfortunate past relationship experiences and my inability to find true love, and long lasting happiness in any of my previous relationships. Through the many options that Master Matchmakers offers, I knew it was best for me to start with their coaching program. I have enjoyed how our sessions address both my past relationships failures and how they enable me look into the future with great optimism to be a better person in being able to accept and be open to love. I love their pragmatic approach, hence, our sessions were not just theories but very pragmatic. This has been very successful for me so far as I am going on my second date with one of my matches. I couldn't be happier that I chose to do this for myself!