4.80/5
based on 102 ratings
5.00/5

Original review: July 13, 2022

So I came from other dating services that didn’t work for me. They didn’t take the time to get to know me or what I was looking for/needed. They just randomly matched you. Fast forward to hopeless dating sites/personalized matchmakers elsewhere, I found myself here with Master Matchmakers. Hesitant about the cost, I said I’ll give this a chance since they have amazing reviews and says this service is customized. I was connected with Jules ** for 3 personalized sessions (unique to this site), where she gets to know me and coach me. Lord knows I needed coaching! I came from a marriage where prior to there was no online dating so talk about a reality check when I was put back into the dating scene where it’s all online.

Jules was fabulous, she spent time with me getting to know me, my life and what I needed. She is a realist and point out things I needed to work on to be successful in a relationship. I read her book and took Jules Rules seriously. Guess what?!?! That girl is a genius, it works! Like really works!!! I didn’t eat up the scraps like I previously had. Fast forward, I began working on myself and although I did not meet someone on this site, I met my soulmate outside of the site. He is my best friend and now a part of my family! My mom actually likes him!!!! (She doesn’t like any man I’ve ever introduced her to). Jules is a diamond to get advice from. Her advice led me to my future husband, we are incredibly happy. :)

5.00/5

Master Matchmakers has been an incredible positive surprise to me. This company truly cares about outstanding matches and each representative goes out of their way to listen and to understand the profiles and wishes of the clients. Their SERVICE is simply outstanding. It’s been my experience that many of their competition obfuscate and make matches that they KNOW aren’t going to work just to keep the clients busy, nothing could be further from the truth with Master Matchmakers.

First, my personal thanks goes to Jillian who met me personally and signed me up. Her professional approach and true sincerity made me say ”YES”! Next, a woman who I trust implicitly, Trish. This woman goes above and beyond. She spends extra time with each client and her feedback is spot on. This morning I felt like the coaching gave me a whole new perspective on dating and is worth its weight in gold. This is coming from a man who speaks and coaches for a living! She ranks an ELEVEN out of a scale of 1-10. She has become my trusted advisor. And I would be remiss without mentioning Ariel who has provided me with my best match to date. Fingers crossed. I am willing to talk to ANY prospective client and tell them my experiences and encourage them to look no further. Master Matchmakers is the BEST. With gratitude, Nate

5.00/5

After a string of bad relationships I felt I needed guidance/help on my approach to dating. I've thoroughly enjoyed the introductions, but also I appreciate their coaching and guidance. As a result I've learned to take a softer and more engaging approach in conversations with a potential partner that I otherwise never would've realized.

5.00/5

I've worked with a number of matchmakers in my journey towards finding a partner, and Ariel at Master Matchmakers is among the best! She took the time to understand who I am and what I'm looking for. I am always excited when she reaches out to let me know that she might have someone to introduce me to!

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

I was pretty bummed out about dating when I reached out to Master Matchmakers. That all changed once my coach Stefanie and I started working together. Moving from a big city to the suburbs filled with established married couples has definitely been a challenge for me to meet a person to build a future with. Also, when dating on my own I have experienced men not desiring a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I really appreciate their respectful yet candid approach because it has helped me to listen with intent, so I can make the necessary changes in my attitude, outlook and behaviors to make the most of their introductions. I've been introduced to quality individuals who are all seeking the same things I am. And now I'm finally dating someone who shows real potential for the serious relationship I've been seeking.

5.00/5

Thanks to Tatoya I believe I'll be a better communicator in my newfound relationship. I find I'm more open in general to people (family & friends), and more likely to go outside my comfort zone that I have been in recent years. It only took a handful of matches before meeting the right one.

5.00/5

I do not trust online dating sites because men often embellish or outright lie. The MM clientele is of a higher caliber. I've really enjoyed and appreciated their coaching process. They made me feel at ease and more self aware. It really helped when they introduced me to Jack. We've really hit it off and think there's real potential for something long-term.

4.00/5

I really enjoyed working with Master Matchmakers, even if I didn't meet my ideal match. The coaching didn't interest me at first but I appreciated being given the chance to tell my story, give them my background and explain what did and didn't work for me in my previous relationships. It took some time for them to find me suitable matches, but each woman was represented honestly, with clear and accurate portrayals of them online. The feedback they shared with me was helpful. I think I'm more self aware than I was before this. And I learned what women like and dislike about me. I'm glad they're going to keep me active in their database even though I'm not purchasing more introductions. They're quality people who work hard to go above and beyond your expectations.

5.00/5

I joined this service to meet a man who I felt comfortable with, someone who gets me and someone whom I want to spend my time with. That's how I feel with this incredible man. I melted when he first kissed me and it's been a blur since. I'm not interested in seeing anyone else at this point. They found my match.

5.00/5

I came to Master Matchmakers because I reached a point in my life where I was interested in something significant that would bring me joy, and I know enough about myself to know I don't like online dating. I have loved how supportive they have been, while also being very direct and clear - it is much appreciated! I feel like they back up their suggestions with real knowledge and experience. Not just an opinion. I am so grateful for their guidance as they've introduced me to someone I believe I can have that significant relationship with that I had been seeking.

5.00/5

Thank you for introducing me to Carol. She is a special person and there is an undeniable connection. I'm happy to say, I've found my match. If it wasn't for the people at Master Matchmakers I'd still be on dating apps.

5.00/5

I wasn't sure what to expect from a matchmaker. I just wanted to be set up with quality men. That was the easy part apparently. The challenge was making a great first impression and going from a casual conversation to a face to face on my terms. I was so glad they have me the instructions and advice that I needed to make each match count. I'm glad I finally met someone I want to pursue a relationship with, but I can honestly say it was the advice that matter even more than the match. Thanks team!

5.00/5

I accomplished more personal growth and achieved more relationship success in six months with Master Matchmakers versus the last 6 years since my divorce. Stephanie made me feel very comfortable even when shaping expectations of future matches. The matchmakers knew me by osmosis. It was shocking to see how quickly they were able to find my match. Although the they swear that was not customary! LOL

5.00/5

After another failed relationship and a lack of exciting options in my small town I decided to explore the idea of hiring a matchmaker. I very much love their approach. They ask direct questions and offer a positive outlook with a reality check. My self esteem has improved and is further improving thanks to this experience. I accomplished now in my love life in just a few months working with Master Matchmakers than I was able to accomplish in years of effort on my own. Finally I'm in a healthy relationship and I'm equipped to avoid repeating the mistakes I've made in the past.

5.00/5

First of all, the first person they matched me with blew me away. Jake is easy to talk to and he took the lead on scheduling the Zoom date and being the one to call. He's direct and send conscientious and practical. Since he's been communicative and curious about me. I never thought I'd expect to pause my search so quickly but I already received more than I bargained for.

5.00/5

At nearly 50, after one failed marriage, one aborted engagement, and several painful relationships I have realized that I have made very poor choices in my dating life and was hopeful that having someone else choose for me would lead to better results. I was new to Baltimore and didn't know how to meet new people; especially with COVID. This is an excellent way to meet compatible people near you. I found the entire experience working with my coach to be incredibly rewarding, interesting and fun. I've been introduced to terrific women and just started dating one exclusively. I'm happy to recommend this service to anyone.

5.00/5

Laughing, learning and meeting new people is the least you can expect from this bunch. I had really low expectations of myself and men, boundary issues and red flags men could see from a mile away. My coach helped me address all of this. Then they introduced me to quality men that I never knew existed. I learned excellent news skills that I plan to always use in the future. Their staff is made up of smart, dedicated, hard-working individuals who always have your best interests in mind. I recommend them to anyone.

5.00/5

Thank you for all that you've been able to do for me. Carol, I appreciate your process and always looked forward to my conversations with you. You're an intelligent and kind person who gives realistic feedback and honest perspectives. Kim, I can't thank you enough for the carefully made Presentations and the diligence behind every Match. You and your team are the best. I'm grateful for the experience and am glad I was able to meet my match.

5.00/5

I'm old school meaning what is norm for a lot is not for me. I take finding someone very seriously. People will interview a dog walker more than a person who wants to meet you for a drink. I wanted Master Matchmakers to screen for me so I can let my guard down and we can find a man to compliment me and I him. My coach was real...to the point but not rude...From the moment we first talked I felt I knew you and that you genuinely love what you do and that you care! Ariel found me a great man and I have been very satisfied with this process.

5.00/5

I was looking for a relationship for the first time in a long time when I contacted Master Matchmakers. The woman I spoke to, Cindy, was so friendly and familiar to me. She explained how they work and promised that Master Matchmakers would give me higher quality matches than what I was getting online dating. Throughout the coaching I enjoyed how the information was so personal to me. It seemed like Tatoya was giving it her all to give me the information I needed to be successful. I'm glad I've developed the confidence needed to make a great first impression. Now I'm committed seeing someone exclusively who Katrina introduced me to so I'm happy to say I no longer looking for that relationship thanks to them.

5.00/5

I have been looking for a serious relationship for the last eight years. Thankfully I found the team at Master Matchmakers to help me along the way. My coach's insight, openness, and candor have helped guide me into having an enjoyable and successful journey. I have found Master Matchmakers to be a very professional organization. Everyone I have spoken to from the very beginning have all been very open, honest and caring.

5.00/5

I was immediately impressed when the first person I heard from was JoAnn, the owner of the company. She was very honest, caring and considerate of my past experiences that made me reluctant to try another matchmaker. Her team has more than exceeded my expectations. I had recently broken up with someone after a long term relationship. My coach Tatoya was amazing! I so appreciated her warmth, empathy and understanding. She was able to pinpoint my patterns and identify areas for improvement. After some self care they started introducing me to men. I feel so much more aware of my strengths and weaknesses; and where I need to grow. I am now empowered to make the most of each of my matches. I've already met some great men and I know it's only a matter of time before I met the one. Thanks Master Matchmakers.

5.00/5

I was getting involved with the wrong women and I was tired of the effort and energy required just to get a quality date on my own. I was very impressed when Joann, the owner of the company, called me to explain how the service worked and what to expect. I've enjoyed the advice I've gotten from my coach Carol too. It has been more useful than any therapist I've met over the years. I've also really enjoyed the introductions and feedback I've received so far. In just a few months I've met more quality women and learned more than I have in years going about it on my own. I strongly recommend this service to anyone looking to improve their love life.

5.00/5

I have tried a few other dating sites and it had been unsuccessful. I had also tried one matchmaking service before and was very disappointed in how they conducted themselves. I felt this was a very professional service. I appreciated my coach's candor. It allowed me to be honest and forthcoming. And she had very sensible/practical suggestions. The men I have met have been perfect gentlemen and overall this experience was much better than I imagined.

5.00/5

I wanted to leave this review because I was so impressed by my virtual date with Chris I had to shout his praise. Talk about planning! He sent me a beautiful orchid to be delivered the day of (to set the mood) and also had dinner delivered to my house so that we could eat together and he could treat. Now that's impressive!

5.00/5

Arnold and I started talking and texting for a couple of weeks prior to us having time to meet each other in person. Since we live in different states, we finally met this past weekend and had a wonderful time together. We have so many things in common that it’s kind of scary. We are looking forward to seeing each other this coming weekend and have 4 other weekends planned together in the upcoming months.

5.00/5

I can’t thank Kim D. enough for her time, effort, and patience to find me a great match. I have known Kim for years as she took the time to really get to know me. Yes, Master Matchmakers has many beautiful clients, but more importantly Kim matched me with a woman who not only has outward beauty, but that I connect with at a much deeper level. Thank you Kim! You’re the best.

5.00/5

I could not find quality mates with online dating. I exhausted other avenues that didn't work either. I appreciate the guidance that I've received from my coach, especially with some of the road blocks that I have been experiencing when dating on my own. Getting help with selecting photos and drafting a profile was super helpful and it allowed me to see myself the way others see me. I understand that Rome wasn't built in a day and it takes time to find suitable matches. I have been very pleased with the effort of Master Matchmakers and the quality of service and introductions I've received.

5.00/5

The experience had been wonderful. We are having great communications and interactions with each other. We are discussing ways of working through our long distance relationship. Also, my friends are asking how we met. I think there is awesome chemistry between us.

5.00/5

Ariel did an excellent job with matching me with a compassionate and high quality man who is a true gentleman. We discovered that we have so much in common. At first, I was reluctant to accept this match because we live in two different states and we live approximately 700 miles away from one another. My match flew to my state on December 2, 2019 and 2 days after he arrived back at his home, he booked a flight to come back to visit me in February. I will be flying to visit him in his State on January 14, 2020.

We had so fun together when we met face to face and we talk on the phone every day. He is retired but I still work full time with plans to retire in 2022. It’s a beautiful thing for two people to find a loving, fun, and healthy relationship in our mid sixties. I am pleased with Master Matchmakers’ staff (Ariel R.) services for finding a great friend and mate for me. Our relationship is loving and continues to grow as we date and get to know more about one another. Many thanks to Ariel.