Customer Reviews

4.83/5
based on 115 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Marko Rubel is the Phil Jackson of Real Estate Investing coaches!!! I've personally known and worked with other top class investors and Marko's knowledge & instruction are on point and has genuine desired to help you succeed. Marko's METHODS, SYSTEMS & COACHING are the most COMPREHENSIVE & UNPARALLELED program I've seen for the everyday person to change their lives!!! The real deal.

5.00/5

Spending these past few days with Marko has been nothing but outstanding. Marko is down to earth, honest, and tells it like it is. He explains the various systems in easy to understand terms. I learned a lot from him and can't wait to be spending more time with him. He is full of information and is very willing to share it. He is extremely concerned with everyone's success.

5.00/5

We personally found Marko so personal, especially when he shares his own stories while teaching. The words, "Do you want another millionaire too?" rings in my memory. Four days of intense learning that you can apply to Real world strategies in purchasing real estate... Thank you!

5.00/5

Just a note about Marko and his Real Estate Money co., I feel is the best in RE Investment Group, from my decades of experiences within the RE and small biz communities. This RE business success, & other biz endeavors, are really based on both personal skills and execution of target focused systems. Marko is the best for motivation and explanations... a great role model.

I specifically recommend the full REM educational package because of both staff support/mentorship, and also, the in-depth educational/marketing system. You can't be successful without a comprehensive system! I have met people from various walks of life who follow REM sys guidelines who make money & get security from modest annual transactions to booming biz. Whatever your experiences and limitations, you will find the complete on-line training, support and hard copy sys to fit your needs.

The Inner Circle pgm is an extreme bargain. I owned an Ad Agency and can verify that the extensive marketing materials within REM are the best thing going! The bi-weekly call conferences allow me to learn from student questions and to participate solutions... Great reviews and great motivation. Marko is an icon for both my experienced personal skills and all the levels from beginners upward. This is one reason Inner Circle members keep attending the seminars, plus updated market intel there. I guess one could figure I found a "family" with Marko and our Coaches... Great people and training. Thank you.