Customer Reviews

4.36/5
based on 148 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

It's super easy to submit the claim. The car maintenance guy called my warranty, and everything got all taken care of. I only had to pay $100. For a while my engine kept dying every time I put my car in reverse. They just had to change a little part in the engine, and it works perfect again. Having Omega helped out a lot, because I wasn't expecting to have that issue with my car.

5.00/5

I'm very happy with them so far. They were able to accommodate me because I do not drive my vehicles that much. I have three vehicles and only one person is really driving the vehicles. The process of making a claim was a little difficult though, but it wasn't too hard. What made it difficult is I got a waiver on both vehicles. I have three vehicles and there's no way that I put 1,000 miles on them in a year. But they have been true and I've been trying to make sure the claims are legitimate. If there's something that is small, I usually take care of it myself. But when the air conditioning unit needed replacing, they took care of it. It was really great.

5.00/5

I used Omega for an oil change of my Cadillac Escalade. I gave the servicer the number and then they called Omega. It was easy. I always tell friends that I have the extended warranty with Omega and that they're okay so far.

4.00/5

The most recent claim I had was for an electrical issue with my car. The issue was with my USB plug and Omega handled it really well. I was able to walk in there. I was able to let them know what was up, told them that this is the number, and this is the car thing. They walked me through the steps like how I needed to tell them to make sure they didn’t do anything beforehand. Everything worked out really well and smoothly. I got it replaced and Omega paid and they didn't have a hard time. The only issue that I had with them was that I had a hard time trying to get them through their number. But eventually, I was able to get through.

Omega had a service where I paid monthly and they helped with oil changes and minor car things. That was the most frustrating thing that I have ever dealt with with Omega. I eventually canceled that because it was just wasting my time. When I had to stop somewhere else to get my oil change and basic service, they said, “Well we've never heard of this. We don't have it in our system.” They tried calling Omega and they always got the answering machine. One time, one of Omega's staff was really rude to me when I was talking to them. Having an oil change was supposed to take an hour at most. But I was waiting for almost four hours, just to get a confirmation thing. So I wasn’t a fan of the extra services that they offer.

5.00/5

Omega does what it says it’s gonna do. I took my vehicle in for a repair and I called them to see what I needed to do. The rep told me all I had to do was give the service manager the number. The service manager called the number, and Omega took care of the policy. It was very easy. I had another warranty before and that one is advertised on TV all the time. The first time I tried to use it, the service manager said he called three hours and nobody answered the phone, so I dropped them. I also had something on my window in the back, and it costs $900. I only had to pay $100, and Omega took care of the rest. I couldn't have got it fixed otherwise. All in all, the coverage is invaluable to me because my vehicle is 2010, and except Omega, I don't have any coverage on it anymore.

5.00/5

Omega is a great company to work with. I just call them and ask the details on my end then when I go to my dealership, they handle everything.

4.00/5

I recently filed a claim for the gas pump and it was a little bit difficult because they were affected by the hurricane. It was hard to get in touch with them. But other than that, everything went well.

3.00/5

Customer service was very helpful if I had questions. Their service has been good. The only thing is I paid for something that Omega covers. I requested a refund and did what they told me to do. They said to give them three weeks and I should have a check in the mail. But it's already been three months and I still haven't gotten refunded.

4.00/5

I had an oil change on my 2018 GMC Sierra and with the claims process, it's kind of like I got to go out of my way. I got to make an appointment if I try to go through Omega with that. They could have something like a sticker at the carwash place and the customer could just go in and do quick diagnostics or get an oil change. Other than that, I would recommend Omega. They’re real good as far as customer service.

5.00/5

Back when I purchased the warranty, I felt really good about it. The rep explained everything really good. They broke everything down for me and told me what all will be included with my warranty. The only problem that I've had thus far is that there was a part that I needed which they didn't cover and they wanted to find a cheaper part. Other than that, the claims process is usually pretty easy and the warranty has helped me with the cost of my repairs.

5.00/5

The shifter was acting up. It would shift real hard. I took it into the shop and they ran a diagnostic on it. They said that it needed to be replaced. I just gave the girl my card and she did it right with Omega. They paid for the diagnostic check which I already paid for so the company I went to turned around and credited my account which was really nice. Omega did a wonderful job. I would refer them again to anybody that needs that extra insurance.

4.00/5

My car was repaired one time and I don't have any complaints but the shop that repaired my car was complaining that they didn't get the money. The claims process was great but there were certain things that I learned and I was a little disappointed.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

My water pump was about to go out and Omega had it fixed. Submitting the claim was simple and getting it taken care of didn't cost me any money but $100. I also talked to one rep and he told me, “Don’t worry about anything.” He took care of my claim for me good. I feel good about the coverage. I had to come back and talk to somebody, but overall, it was a good experience for me.

5.00/5

Omega is a great warranty. When my transmission went out, they helped me replace it. It was easy and smooth. They're very professional and nice people. They're very prompt too. I’m very satisfied and I would recommend them over and over.

5.00/5

I went to the repair shop and gave them my card, my card number, my information on the account, and told them I needed some transmission repair, but it was going to be taken care of by my coverage. The manager called the company. They fixed everything for me. Everything went smoothly. I'm very satisfied right now.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

The engine oil cooler was always was smelling hot and so my husband took it in. The claim went well. So far, I like Omega's business.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I checked some things out, and Omega seemed pretty good. I liked the guarantees in what they gave me. Their customer service answered everything well and they answered all the question the way they were supposed to.

3.00/5

They helped me with a battery. It was fairly easy to submit the claim. But overall, I spent a lot of money and ain't using the policy.

5.00/5

They gave me a better price. The rep the I talked to was good. Every time I told him that I probably couldn't get it or do it, he would tell me that they could help me out to do stuff. He was very persistent. So far, so good.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

It's very important to have an extended warranty. When I was looking for one, I was in a phone call with a rep from Omega and I started going over the terms and conditions. I ended up signing up with them and so far, everything is fine. When I have a claim, I go to the dealership and give them the phone number as well as my claim number, then they handle everything. The process is easy and for the last claim I had, everything went smoothly. Aside from that, anytime I call Omega, the customer service is always good and I feel like I always speak to somebody knowledgeable.

5.00/5

The lady I spoke to was very interesting. She worked with me and explained everything detail for detail. I was pretty satisfied with it and I still am. They are awesome on their claims process. I like the questions they ask. I like the fact that they get in touch with us first before they do anything. If they say exactly what they say they're going to do, I will be completely satisfied. I wish they are open on the weekends but it's been an awesome experience with Omega. My employees are interested in seeing what this is all about so I might be passing it on to them.

3.00/5

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I had to do a repair on my car and to do that, the shop had to send some pictures with the damaged thing before Omega could approve if they were gonna pay for the claim or not. In the end, I had to authorize the shop to open the engine to verify what was going on and to see what really happened. That was a risk that I had to take before to know if Omega was gonna take care of the car or not after. They don't cover screws, gaskets, or washers. I had to pay an extra thing that was more than the deductible. It was not too much. But it was kind of ridiculous. If you're going to change a piece in the car and they have washers and screws, and they probably would get damaged at the moment that you’re taking out, that should be covered by the policy because it's part of the repair.

4.00/5

The warranty is good to have. Omega had my alternator covered and it was a good experience. It was slow at first when he had to make sure that it was covered. At the end, it was all right.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 1, 2020

Something broke on the car and the claim process with Omega was very easy. It was a good experience.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I filed a claim for a control arm of my 2016 Dodge Charger with Omega Auto Care. The process was fairly easy. I just gave my information to the people who fixed my vehicle and they got it handled. I was very satisfied with Omega. They are good to deal with and they do everything in a timely manner.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

A lot of times if I don't understand some things, I'll give Omega a call to see if something is covered. Last week, I asked if the windows are under my coverage since the driver's side window is down and I have already fixed it twice. I took the car in and they said that they had to get it approved. I'm satisfied with Omega. The only problem is that I can't get through sometimes when I call in. I've waited for like 45 minutes to an hour the first time I called, and I never got through to anybody. The only way I get through to anybody is when I call the claims department.

5.00/5

I went to my dealership and they submitted the claim to Omega for the brakes and other stuff. It was a good experience. Everything's all good.

5.00/5

I had something else that needed to be done to the car. It said my airbag needed servicing. The people from the Chevrolet place called but they were saying that Omega didn't cover that. The wire was cut. But it’s definitely better for me that I don’t have to call. They covered the oil change and I’m satisfied so far.

5.00/5

I just bought a car and they talked me into getting an extended warranty. Omega called me and they beat everyone. We're paying for it now so it's okay.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

It was getting close to the time when things start to go wrong and it was better to be safe than sorry. When I was doing some research, it seemed like what Omega Auto Care was offering was pretty reasonable for the price. I also liked the rep that I talked to because a lot of questions were answered before I even knew what to ask. Sometimes you just don't know what questions to ask, so when things are laid out in that way, it's really helpful. All in all, I have a 2016 Kia Forte and so far, things seem fine with Omega and I haven't had any problems at this point.