Customer Reviews

4.35/5
based on 192 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I was in an accident and after that, my truck was swinging like crap. It was sent to the dealership. Then after that, my computer was messing up and they ended up replacing the coils through Omega. The auto shop called it in to them because they were the ones that had to let them know what the diagnostic was and then see if it was a covered part, which it was. I paid just the $100 deductible. Everything was great with Omega.

5.00/5

The battery on my Dodge Charger kept dying. It did that sporadically. I'd wake up in the morning and the battery would be dead. I didn't know what was going on. I took it to the shop to have it looked at and they said that they couldn't find anything wrong with it. They said they could keep it overnight and see if it does it and if there's anything draining the battery. They called me in the morning and they said nothing seemed wrong and I could pick my car up. I went up to the shop and the car wouldn't start. It was the starter and they fixed it. It hasn't been a problem since.

The claims process with Omega was cool. I'm super satisfied because the other thing was the job was only gonna take less than whatever the amount of time is for the rental, and that's my only means of transportation to get to work and everything. Omega covered the rental car for the one day which I really appreciate because according to my policy, they didn't have to.

5.00/5

I heard from a few different people that there was one company that a lot of shops didn’t use or accept. However, Omega was at the top of the list of companies that shops accept, so it made sense to go with them. Their claims process was very easy. I gave the number, a mechanic called and got what he needed. I’m very satisfied with the experience.

4.00/5

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

My Camry is covered under Omega. When the coolant wasn't flushed, the garage I brought my car to did the claim process. I faxed the claim to the warranty people. I had the repair done and because it was expiring, I had it done early in December. And I sent in a refund request. I faxed it, and I never got a response. So then, last week, I called them back, and they said finally that they would send something out the next day, but I still haven't received it yet. So, I'm still waiting. Overall, Omega's claim process seems to be all right. Sometimes, the claim seem to get lost in the translation. I've had to call a couple times to make sure I got reimbursed.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Omega covers my driving school car. I had a claim for the axle assembly front. My dealership contacted Omega, and the dealership filed a claim. The total process took a couple of days. Everything was fine.

5.00/5

I had an oil change and the claims process with Omega was simple. I took the vehicle to an AAA dealer in Columbia, Tennessee and told them I had an insurance with Omega, and they took care of it.

5.00/5

The mechanic filed a claim to Omega for the battery of my GMC and I got a new one. The process was good.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I took my 2017 Jeep Cherokee to my dealership. Omega called and they called back and they paid for their part. Then I had to pay for the balance. It was very smooth. The process was excellent and it was a great experience. Now I have to get my brake fluid changed. It's gonna be like $300 and I don't know if that's covered. I may have to call and ask Omega that they pay any part of that.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I got an ’02 and a ’97 vehicle covered with Omega. My experience has been excellent. I have no problem with the truck, but I had service for oil change. I usually don’t change the oil every 5,000 miles, but their brochure says I need to change it every 3,000, so that’s what I've been doing. I’m tickled to death with Omega's claims process. And I’ve received one $55 check. I'm supposed to receive two of them, and so far, I've just gotten one. I’d recommend Omega.

5.00/5

Setting up to have a 2016 Honda Accord covered with Omega Auto Care was very easy. When I spoke to their reps, they made me an offer I couldn’t refuse and the coverage was outstanding. Everything went great. They took care of everything.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care came with the plan I had. When my original plan on my vehicle was expiring and I had to get one, I was getting all these different calls. Omega was working with one that I was paying through a Sears card. Then, Omega called to tell me that my coverage was only lasting a year. I didn’t even know I had free coverage with the first year of the program that took over the previous program that wasn’t dealing with some work that I needed. When I finally dropped the other program, Omega paid for an oil change and they were very clear on what they were doing. They also put on super-fantastic wiper blades, and the people replied immediately. It was an easy thing, and Omega paid them right away.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

When I started my truck, it didn’t start. I thought it was a dead battery, but a couple of vehicles tried to jump me. When it won't start, I contacted my friend who knows more about the vehicle and said it was the fuel pump. When I dropped it at the shop, they were determined that it was the fuel pump too. So, they changed it. The shop had a direct interaction with Omega and from what I heard, it was a smooth transaction. Everything went fine.

5.00/5

My 2013 F-150 pickup truck is covered under Omega, and it was easy to submit the claim regarding my oil change. I faxed the paperwork in and they sent me a rebate check. Interacting with Omega directly was fine. I'm satisfied with them.

3.00/5

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

Omega Auto Care doesn't cover anything that I thought it would cover. When I bought it, I was told it was gonna be a complete replacement for what I had, but that was a big old tale. I don’t think it's a good policy and I don’t like it. When I told them my issue, I didn’t get any satisfaction. I’m just stuck with what I got. They replaced the battery and the wipers though. They reimburse me for those and I was satisfied with that.

4.00/5

When I took my car in to get the oil change done, it was there for maybe three hours. The tech said that everything was done, but they were waiting for Omega Auto Care to call back and say that they've approved the claim. I needed to go back to work and needed to pick up my car so I wasn't very happy about that.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I had my 2011 Nissan Sentra covered with Omega, and everything went well. When I was going to Enterprise High School to pick up my nephew Joshua, I accidentally clipped the mirror off another car and it clipped mine off too. So, when it removed our mirrors, I then called the police and filed the claim. During that process, I also decided to get an oil change. The process was easy. Omega is wonderful and I'm extremely satisfied.

1/5  to 5/54
Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 10, 2019

My initial review was based upon the phone rep's inability to update me on status 2 days after submittal of documentation requested. After a couple of phone calls claim was approved. It took 4 days to get the approval.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

My service provider submitted a claim for my transfer case that trashed on December 2, 2019. I contacted Advantage Pro/Omega on December 4 (the contact/claim phone number is the same for both companies) to check on activity as no response has been received to date. The response was that it had not even been looked at yet. I need this vehicle to drive to work in upstate NY snow belt. The claim sitting for 2 days without any review is unacceptable.

1/5  to 5/54
Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 18, 2019

It was bad timing at the time, but they have really made everything okay. I am satisfied with how it turned out.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I'm not satisfied with Omega Auto Care. I had to pay for a 220C battery and when I got home and called them. They told me they were gonna pay 100. I have not received it yet though. I don’t understand why they can’t put it back on my card. Their customer service has a real bad attitude. I have called them three times and talked to three different guys for the same problem. And every time I called, they've talked terribly.

Last week, I called and asked about my refund, but I couldn’t hear the rep well and couldn’t understand. I asked him to talk louder so I could hear him. He said that if I said that to him one more time, he would hang up on me. Why do they talk to me like that when I call to ask when will I receive my refund? I don’t even wanna call them anymore and I'm just gonna drop it. To be treated like this when they are taking $129.99 out of my account on the 1st of every month, I’m about ready to close Omega Auto Care out because I don’t like it.

5.00/5

My 1300 Ram is covered with Omega Auto Care. When I did an oil change, I sat in there, and the guy picked up the paperwork and said that I got a free oil change. He then contacted Omega. The oil change and a few filter change took about four hours. The experience went pretty good, until the guy called and told me that if I want another oil change or any parts on my brakes fixed, I’d have to pay another $124 a month. $162.29 is what I’m paying a month now. I’m not going to add another 124 to it. I was happy until this guy called. But, overall, my experience with Omega has been good so far.

3.00/5

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

One of my relatives referred us to Omega, and that was why we used them because we didn't know that much about any other warranty company. When we filed a claim, the only thing I didn't particularly care for is we had to go to certain places. They didn't acknowledge or knew what we needed them to do. When I went to get our oil changed, we had to take it to Firestone and then the person had to call in and get the okay -- I thought we would be able to take it to anywhere to get the oil changed. I would like to see us have a card where you can take it to the place and they would be able to swipe it and we'd get it done. Nevertheless, with the coverage on the AC condenser, everything has been working fine.

4.00/5

I had my Lexus covered with Omega Auto Care. The door lock wasn't closing properly so I filed a claim over the phone. My interaction with the rep I spoke with was good. Their claims process was easy. I'm very satisfied, overall. I had a very good experience.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

My Chevy Trax was covered with Omega Auto Care. The first claim wasn’t exactly a dream. They just told me they had never worked with the company before and they had a big hassle going through and getting authorization. But after that, it was no problem. When I had an oil change, it was the people that did the oil change who filed the claim. So far, everything worked out all right for me. I’d recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Omega Auto Care has been doing well. Whenever I take my car to get it serviced, they do what they say they would do. The mechanic takes care of filing the claim and they call directly to Omega. I talked to their customer service team at the beginning to ask how it works when if I take my car to have it serviced, what I need to do, and they explained in detail what I needed to do. And then, they did a follow-up with me to ask me if everything went smoothly.

5.00/5

I didn't have a problem at all going through Omega. But it was the car place that tried to rip me off. I took my car in for other reason, that it was sluggish. They knew what was wrong with it, but the only thing they put on was the new catalytic converter. They tuned it up. It was $1300 which I didn't have. I had to call my sister-in-law. Then it was still sluggish. And they said, "It needs a new coil ignition." That was why I took in the car, that it was sluggish in the first place.

I was a little pissed when I took the vehicle in, the auto place was supposed to do it in the first place. Then when I went and picked up the car, they said it was done. Then when I took off, the light came on, then it went off, then it blinked at me, then it went off. It stayed off for the whole day. Then it came back on Saturday and it stayed on until Monday. I had to take it back in Monday and they fixed it. And then, they said, "It's gonna cost you a 100 bucks." I came home and I had Bruce from Omega call them. Then the rep from the auto place called me back. She said, "It won't cost you anything. Bring it back in." So, I took it in yesterday at 1 o'clock when I had appointment. Omega Auto Care paid for everything. I didn't have to pay out of my pocket.

4.00/5

I had an oil change recently and Omega handled my situation well. But I have filed for several oil changes and they have only paid me back for one. Still, they're good and I'm satisfied with their claim process.

5.00/5

I made a claim for the shock in my Nissan Murano and this was the third time they were doing my shocks. They kept telling me my car has a leak and that they've been trying to get the real parts to it. Omega ended up paying the part. Turning in the claim only took a couple of hours and their customer service was good. I'm thinking of going back there.

4.00/5

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

There was something about the fuel pump in my Lincoln MKT 2014. The claim process was not difficult. It just took some time to send the payment to the mechanic. We were not sure where to sign it and we had to sign twice one of the forms that they sent in the mail. So, that took four days to complete. They should be a little more specific where we have to sign. It was the first time that I did it too so we didn’t have to sign it to send the form. Any other than that, the first day we spoke with the agent, it was pretty easy. The mechanic just gave him the exact codes that they wanted. The same day, I received a call and they told me that it was approved. The AC compressor got fixed.

5.00/5

We needed some extra car coverage for our car, a ‘17 Nissan, and we went with Omega Auto Care. In September, when I checked the car, the light came on. We took it to the Nissan place and they said the oxygen sensor needed repair. We showed them the coverage we had and then they did the rest. We had to pay the deductible, but that was it. We were very satisfied. I would highly recommend Omega because of the result we got from them. I just hope their price doesn’t go up anymore like it was doing.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I did research on three different companies and went with Omega. It was all pretty smooth and simple with them. Not long after the warranty, I had work done on my truck and it all went fine. I just had to answer some questions and they got it fixed.

4.00/5

Omega Auto Care's claims process has been good. I had to get some repairs done on my truck. They also came when I had to get a jump start one time. And I’ve received good service from them, so far.