Customer Reviews

4.61/5
based on 294 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

The dealership filed my claim for my 2013 Dodge's oxygen sensor and it was very easy as I didn't have to do anything. They called, did everything for me, and it worked out well.

4.00/5

I took my Volkswagen Jetta 2011 in and the whole process took long, but they had to order something special, which was some kind of starting cable. It was hard for them to find out what was really wrong with the car. They had tried to duplicate what was happening and they did fine for what they had to do.

5.00/5

Original review: July 7, 2018

I have a 2011 Cadillac CTS that is covered by Omega. When I had an issue with the water pump, I went to the GM dealership and presented them with the warranty card. The work they did was good, but it took three tries when trying to put the claim through to get an approval. While I was satisfied with the claim process, they should change the process of when they go to charge the card. I was in the dealership for at least another 40 minutes, getting an approval for the claim. But so far, so good. They answered a couple of questions that I had about the warranty. It's a good warranty overall.

5.00/5

I have a Cadillac covered with Omega Auto Care. I filed a claim for a strut mount and the service department handled everything with Omega. It was very easy and I was very satisfied. It was a good experience.

4.00/5

I called Omega about my fan clutch issue and they said, "Just take the vehicle in and have them call with the diagnosis.” Then they let them know what was covered and what was not, and then they subtracted it from what I owed. Their reps, as well as the process, were good.

5.00/5

Original review: July 5, 2018

I had a claim for Omega Auto Care and the service guy called it in and did everything for me. It was over the weekend and Omega is closed on Saturday so he got me a loaner car and then he got it taken care of really good on Monday. I work in the industry so I know how everything went, which was good. I’ll definitely give other people Omega's number.

4.00/5

Original review: July 4, 2018

My 2015 Camaro is covered by Omega Auto Care and it was difficult to file a claim for it when I contacted them over the phone. If a person is trying to do a claim and he has been paying every month, it should never be hard and there should be no issue. They have been taking money from me in about a year and they couldn't find me in the system, so that was a headache. I got the runaround a little bit and the ball kept getting passed but it finally got taken care of.

4.00/5

My sedan car is covered by Omega and their repair and claims process is good. I go to the dealer, give them the policy ID number and then everything goes through and it is fine.

5.00/5

Omega works very well and we have no problems with the repair and claim process. We took the car to the shop and the repair people did everything for us. I'm glad I have Omega and I recommend them.

1.00/5

Original review: July 2, 2018

My daughter had a repair done for the Jeep Liberty, but Omega denied the claim. The $800 worth of damage would have been covered, but my daughter got very upset--a lot of things went wrong with the car and she was stuck on the side of a freeway--and she went ahead and told the dealership to do the work without realizing that we had to contact Omega first. So Omega decided not to do the work because they weren't notified first. But then I called them up and said I wanted to see if I could get reimbursed. They told me to send all the stuff. I sent them all the stuff and they denied it. I paid $2,400 to have a warranty that should cover anything and they said the claim would have been covered. They have guidelines and I understand that, but I don't know why they didn't cover us. I'm not happy with that.

5.00/5

I have my '09 Passat covered with a warranty from Omega Auto Care. Some time back, the dealership filed a claim for me for my alternator and the claims process was fine. It took a couple of days for the process to be completed and for the alternator to be fixed. I've always had good service with Omega and I'd recommend them.

5.00/5

Original review: June 29, 2018

The claims process was very easy when I submitted a claim with Omega Auto Care for the wheel bearing on my 2010 Nissan Altima that they cover. I filed the claim over the phone and the customer service that I received was great. I was happy with how my claim went.

5.00/5

My Ford Taurus 2013 is covered by Omega, and I filed a claim for the repair of a fuel pump. I needed that change and they changed it, so I'm very happy. I let my granddaughter borrow the car. She went to San Antonio and she broke down over there. She had the insurance, so they towed the car to her house and they covered for that. The next day, they had to tow it again to the Ford house over there in San Antonio, but the service people there gave her the runaround and mostly, we thought because she was a young girl, they wanted to sell her a car. She took it Sunday night. Monday, she didn't know what was wrong with it. She missed work for three days until Wednesday since she had no transportation. The insurance was okay, but the service with the people where the car was taken wasn't satisfactory.

Then, Omega was not going to cover the insurance for towing it the second time within three days apart, so I had to go up there myself. Once I did, they lent her a car and then took care of everything. They towed the car and we were happy that they did. I bought insurance for the car in case it breaks down. I am satisfied, and I would recommend it.

5.00/5

I have a 2009 Cadillac CTS covered with Omega Auto Care. I'm covered until 2020 in my ride, so that's a plus. I filed a claim for a carburetor problem and I was pleased with the experience. I only had to pay a $100 deductible and they were very prompt in paying back and paying the rest to the mechanics. I'm 100 percent satisfied with the overall claims process with Omega. I'm well-satisfied with my warranty and their honesty and promptness.

5.00/5

I have my 2013 Honda Civic covered with Omega warranty. I filed a claim for my wheel bearing over the phone and the process was very easy. The customer service I received from the rep was perfect.

5.00/5

My vehicle is a 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD and it's a diesel so if anything goes wrong with that, it's not cheap. And Omega has always lived up to what they say and my warranty has paid for itself multiple times. In fact, this is my second go-around with them. When my extended warranty expired, I renewed. It just had to go down one level. I've always had nothing but great experience with them. They’ve repaired multiple things on my vehicle and yet, I've not had to talk to them in five years. So they gotta be doing something right. The process has always been real smooth and easy. I take my car to the shop and tell them what my warranty company is. I ask them to see if the work's covered on my warranty and if it's not, to let me know how much it would cost. Then the shop deals with everything. Omega approves it and the job’s done on the day.

Every vehicle would always be warrantied through them instead of these other 300 people trying to call me. People have nightmares about a lot of these other companies. My brother has a Ford with a 6.0 diesel, which is one of the worst motors in the world, and Omega took really good care of him too. And that was enough for me. So I refer them all the time. Omega does a great job. They take care of me and I'll continue to take care of them.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care covers my 2013 Ford Fiesta. When I filed a claim with them over the phone for my air door actuator, they responded right away. I got very good service from the reps that I spoke with. They were very prompt and courteous, and they handled my claim very well.

Original review: June 23, 2018

Everyone should have coverage on their cars that are older than five years old because no one saves for car issues but when you have problems, it's always due today. It's always something major too and it's always gonna be expensive. So even though you have a good auto mechanic, they need to be paid when services are rendered. We have peace of mind knowing we have the coverage and we don't even notice the $30 that goes every month.

We didn't use the coverage for the first year that we had it but when we needed it, it was there and it was a wonderful product. I'm glad that we decided to do it. The electronic windows stopped working and Omega Auto Care did a wonderful job. First, I called to make sure that the claim would be covered and I was ensured by the representative that the electronics in the car are covered then I called AVEC, our auto mechanic. I had no problems with the claim and as a matter of fact, my mechanic was familiar with Omega. They even got good comments from my auto mechanic guy. He said that they're great to work with so Omega must have paid them fast without question.

Original review: June 23, 2018

My wife was going to work and when she rolled down the window of the Chevrolet Cruze, it wouldn't come back up. We notified Omega Auto Care and we took it to Chevrolet who submitted the claim for us. They took care of all that. In addition, the little lights inside the headlights of our car were out and on the way to be replaced. I’m satisfied with the claims process and we had no problems. It is best to get Omega.

5.00/5

Original review: June 22, 2018

I have a 2000 Dodge Charger covered with Omega Auto Care. I've had a brake sensor repaired, and I just paid the deductible and the mechanic did everything. I'd recommend Omega.

5.00/5

Original review: June 21, 2018

My mechanic filed a claim online with Omega Auto Care for my Chevy 3500 and it took no time at all to complete the claim process.

5.00/5

I have a Subaru Forrester covered by Omega and their claims process was simple. I gave the service advisor the name of the company. Then, he called them up and he was okay to repair the car. The claim was handled very efficiently and audaciously. I appreciated that everything went smooth.

5.00/5

I’ve had a great experience with Omega. The AC went out on my 2009 Lincoln MKS and I took it to the people that normally does repairs on my car which is Goodyear Auto Repair. The guy there said, “We are familiar with the insurance, but we have to call them to make sure this is covered. So we’ll let you know.” So I went on about my business and the next day, they called and said it was covered. When my car was ready, I paid an amount that was no way near what the AC would have cost. I don’t like paying monthly notes since I pay $129, but it’s way more if something happens to my vehicle. I’ve already called both of my children and they have policies with Omega as well.

5.00/5

Original review: June 17, 2018

A water pump went out in my Buick LaCrosse so I took it to the dealership to get fixed. They called Omega and verified that I had warranty then they fixed it. In about 24 hours, it was finished. The claims process with Omega is very good and I've had an excellent experience with them.

4.00/5

I have a Chevy Cruze '13 covered by Omega Auto Care. I had three repair issues. One for the battery change, one for oil change and one for suspension problem. The process of submitting a claim went smooth. I took my car to the Chevy dealer and they called Omega Auto Care. The dealer talked to Omega and they explained them my car's issues and it was approved. I just paid the $100 deductible and the dealer took care of the rest of that. However, in the last issue, I did the oil change and I paid the amount with my credit card. Then, I sent the receipt and method of payment.

Unfortunately, I relocated so the check was sent to my old address. I had to call Omega and I told them that I moved from my old place and asked them if they could cancel the check and send me another one. They did that but I haven't received the check yet. Even so, I would recommend Omega Auto Care and tell others that Omega is doing their job well.

5.00/5

My GM pickup truck is 100% covered by Omega and I'm feeling great about the claim process. I had to call in and tell them that I was having a few things done. The repair shop filed the claim with Omega for me and they replaced the ball joint, did the front wheel alignment, and fixed the window motor. I’m very satisfied. It was an awesome experience and others should go get an Omega policy.

5.00/5

My wife’s 2014 Ram 1500 was out of the factory warranty and I kept getting calls for an aftermarket warranty so I pulled the trigger with Omega. They’re really nice to talk to and great to deal with. Theirs is great just because it's like the factory warranty. They sent me a card that she has that has the customer number on it. And then when she went to the dealer, we dropped her truck off there and left the card with them. So the dealer filed through Omega’s claim service and my wife didn’t get a phone call saying there was any issue or she had to verify anything. Everything went really smooth.

I bought a ‘16 Ram and I have the expensive warranty they have that covers everything for 7 years and 120,000 miles. And they said that that is the warranty that is also on my wife’s truck. It's the same equivalent. All of our stuff was covered other than our deductible. When I bought a bypass valve, I thought I had to do it myself then I remembered the warranty so I called Omega and it was covered. They took care of everything so it was a great deal and it was painless. I'm very happy with the claim process and didn’t seem like there was any hassle. I would definitely recommend Omega if others are out of their factory warranty and want something that's just as good.

5.00/5

My 2012 Hyundai Genesis had a repair issue with the alternator. My battery light was jumping on and off and then the police thing opened up. So I took it straight down to the dealership and they called the claim in with Omega. I just bought a brand-new alternator and a brand-new battery. But Omega would not cover the alternator and I didn’t understand why I had to pay the $374. They said they put another alternator there and they were charging me for two and a half hours of labor. I also had to pay for the battery and they charged me one hour labor. Other than that, I’m happy with the whole claims process. They paid for everything the first time and I’d tell my friends to go to Omega.

3.00/5

Original review: June 12, 2018

Our 2012 Nissan Altima is covered by Omega Auto Care. I've had to get a new tire and I needed to replace outer tie rods and windshield wipers replaced. The mechanic also checked my battery and four-wheel alignment. When I handed my card to them, they contacted Omega to see what they would cover. However, the only thing that annoyed me was that, when it was time for the guy to finalize my bill, he couldn't get anybody at Omega to help him and they were holding me up. He was trying to get Omega to make their payment. He eventually had to let me go because I had to go pick my niece up from school. So, I paid what I owed and he had to wait 'til Omega finally got back to him and paid their part.

Also, it doesn't seem that I'm in an extended warranty with Omega. Neither does it seem that they really paid what they should have. When the mechanic went to take my payment, the lady there told me that I had leaking shocks and they replaced that. She also said that my oil cooler seals were leaking. Those were the other two items that they had to take care of on the car. So, the bill came to a $1,032 and I ended up paying $771.53. I'd like to know how much Omega would pay if they're providing an extended warranty. As it is, they only paid $260 and I paid over $700.

I am dissatisfied with the fact that I thought they were gonna pay more money for the work that I had done. $260 compared to what I paid is not a lot of money. I think the pricing is not where it should be for an extended warranty, not for the amount of work I had done 'cause it was over $1,000. My shocks were $200 and my oil cooler was $139. My battery was $40 and then, it was $140 for part of the tie rod. The wheel alignment was $119. What annoyed me was that they didn't ask to give me like a price breakdown as to what they pay for a certain work. Omega is supposed to have extended warranty personnel. When I was talking to the girl when she called that my credit had been changed, she was telling me, that I was entitled to a couple of oil changes. Well, Omega never told me that. So, they're not giving me the information they should be giving me.

5.00/5

We had the engine oil light come on in our Audi when we were in Phoenix. We took it to the Audi dealer and they were able to verify our insurance coverage within minutes, which to me was good. The dealer took care of everything for us. They filed the claim and they provided us with an automobile. Omega Auto Care obviously paid the bill because we haven’t received a bill from the dealer. We paid our $100 deductible and everything worked as it should. The car is working fine now. Overall, I had a good experience with Omega Auto Care.