Customer Reviews

4.35/5
based on 118 ratings
Read more reviews

Hey Arnold.

Thank you for taking the time to update your star rating and for writing such a nice review! In the end, I'm glad we were able to make this right and continue to keep you as a customer!

It's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Jeremy L.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Repair of fan motor and resistor - Had a small problem with the warranty but when I spoke with Jermey ** he agreed with me and the claim was handled fast and satisfactorily. Very good coverage and they will work with you.

Hello Edward,

On behalf of Omega Auto Care customer service, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Consumer Affairs.

Omega Auto Care works feverishly to provide the best customer service and meet every customers expectations. Hopefully you do not experience any other issues with your Lincoln, but rest assured we will there for you if you do!

Safe Travels!

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

My Lincoln ’08 is covered by Omega Auto Care and when the starter and alternator needed repairs, I called them and they told me what to do. I brought it to the shop where I talked to the mechanic and he did all the work. Everything went well and there was no problem at all. So far, it's been very good and I haven't had another issue. My cousin, who also has it, told me all about them. I'm not disappointed with them.

5.00/5

I had my Nissan Maxima covered with Omega Auto Care since May or April. Then I filed a claim online when I had an issue with my car's air conditioner or compressor, and the claims process was easy. I followed the procedures and took the car in the shop and my car got fixed in two days. Everything was taken care of quickly. I was satisfied with the claims process.

4.00/5

I called Omega Auto Care and told them about my 2009 Cadillac GTS water pump issue. They told me to take it to a mechanic and I took it to Camargo Cadillac. They informed they had to get ahold of my carrier to make sure they could get a payment via credit card over the phone, which took place. They said they could do the work and got it authorized to do it. Then I was informed that they didn’t cover the water pump belt and I’d have to pay out of my pocket which I thought was crazy. The pipe that blocks the water pump from coming off, it had to be taken off, and it had two gaskets that they had to replace. It wouldn’t be covered. I had $100 deductible and they told me it was going to be about $170 then they broke it down to $144. I paid that, they fixed my car, and everything’s been okay.

I was also left without a vehicle and I thought I had rent a car coverage, but they only cover up to so many days. The claims process wasn’t difficult. I just wasn’t aware that they wouldn’t replace the belt or gasket, so I was thrown for a loop. But now that I understand what they don’t cover, it’s fine. I was satisfied, but they need to make sure that people know what they don’t cover.

Hello Davon,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with Consumer Affairs. Omega Auto Care is pleased to hear that we met your expectations during your first claim experience.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please feel free to reach out.

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I had some coils and sensor replaced in my 2011 BMW 328 which is covered by Omega. My advisor handled everything at BMW on my behalf and indicated that everything was great with claims process. I was also given a free loaner vehicle at the BMW. Everything was a great experience.

Hello Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Consumer Affairs.

We're very happy to hear that Omega Auto Care met your expectations during your recent claim. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Everything with Omega Auto Care was great, efficient and very quick. I liked it. The dealership took care of my claims with them and I was very satisfied. They are very pleasant and easy to work with.

5.00/5

New water pump on my 2014 Ford F-350 pickup: I received the most awesome customer service from Omega and namely Catlin. I called in to them and they were so nice, concerned about my problem and took care of the funding of the repair through my local mechanic shop immediately!!! I would recommend Omega Autocare to any one who wants pristine customer service!!!

Hello Kenneth,

Omega Auto Care is committed to providing the level of service our customers deserve and our team works very hard to make sure we meet every customers expectations. Reading positive feedback such as yours is very rewarding and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Consumer Affairs.

Hopefully you don't have any issues in the future, but with vehicles these days you just never know! We look forward to helping you again if you experience any issues in the future!

We appreciate your business!

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Over the past 6 months, we have used the, Omega Auto Care, 3 times. The Service has far exceeded our expectations. Their representative were always courteous, helpful and reassuring. This is without a doubt, one of if not the wisest investment of my 72 years... I highly recommend Omega to all my friends. All 3 of our claims were unexpected and expensive, while on an extended trip across country. Without Omega Auto Care we would have been sunk.

5.00/5

I have a 2012 Cadillac SRX covered with Omega. I took it to the dealer due to some mechanical problem and the claims process was a pretty smooth one. But it wasn’t a one-day service. The communication between the dealership and the adjuster seemed to take a while. It took about four days before it was confirmed that the damage or the full repair would be covered.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your review with Consumer Affairs.

After reading your review we would like to discuss your comments in detail to determine if there is something we could have done better on our end. One of our customer service representatives will reach out to you to discuss your concerns in detail.

If you would like to contact us first, please call 877-855-0443 and ask to speak with Caitlin.

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

2 out of 3 times they helped me out. They are very responsive and quick to follow up. I wish when I did sign to a 3rd party that they did not sound like I was signing up through the actual car company. I wish I had more time which I did to review the policy and let my mechanic review as well to make sure what they did cover and what I might need to be covered would be the same.

5.00/5

My 1st claim experience with Omega Auto Care was Awesome. My claim was filed and my car was fixed in 2 days. Customer Service gave me a follow up call to make sure everything went smoothly. Thumbs up to Omega Autocare. Thanks.

Hello Emile,

On behalf of Omega Auto Care management and staff, thank you for sharing your experience with Consumer Affairs.

Omega Auto Care works feverishly to ensure our customers are back on the road as quickly as possibly once we receive a claim. Reading reviews like yours is very rewarding!

Hopefully your vehicle doesn't give you more trouble, but if it does, we will make sure you're back on the road as quickly as possible!

In the mean time, Safe travels!

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

Busted radiator - All preparations were made in advance of receiving parts and they were able to install quickly when the parts arrived. Not wasting time by doing the job after the parts arrived. Quickly getting on the road again.

4.00/5

I had an issue with the AC unit of my Jeep Grand Cherokee and the dealership submitted a claim to Omega Auto Care. Everything's working fine now. The experience has been easy and I'm happy.

4.00/5

I have a Malibu car that's covered by Omega Auto Care. I had a problem with the timing chain and had a busted manifold so I called Omega and took the car to the dealership. The dealership took care of the vehicle from there. The whole process was easy but it took about a week. Also Omega did not pay for the manifold and some other thing so I paid $500 out of pocket. It was an inconvenience being without a car for a week and they don't provide any rental car. I'd like Omega to pay for a rental car when the repair is going to be two to three days. But Omega has been good overall.

Hello Cierra,

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback regarding your recent claim experience. We work very hard at Omega Auto Care to make sure our claims process is simple and easy for everyone involved, so receiving feedback like yours is very rewarding.

On behalf of everyone at Omega Auto Care, thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you in the future if have any other issues!

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

Omega gave me the best coverage rate. I needed a set of struts for the front of my 2013 Mazda 3 and my dealership filed it for me. They said it took a bit of time to verify all the information, but it went smoothly and they were able to get everything covered and processed for the struts. I received excellent customer service and anytime I've had issues with billing, Omega has been willing to work with me on it. They try and keep in contact with me about anything, so anytime there are any issues, they reach out. Overall, it's been a very good experience. I intend on trying to use Omega for future coverage of my car once it goes out of this current coverage and I plan on trying to keep them as long as I can as well as going through another vehicle I will purchase here soon.

4.00/5

I have my Kia Sorento covered by Omega Auto Care and I'm happy with the service. I've used them months ago. The dealership filed my claim and it didn't take as long to get everything done. I'm happy with everything that got done and I've had no problems with the car since.

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for taking time our of your busy schedule to write such a nice review. Omega Auto Care is dedicated to customer satisfaction and we're very happy to hear we are meeting your expectations.

Hopefully your vehicle doesn't give you anymore trouble but, if it does, rest assured we will be there for you!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My 2007 Dodge Nitro is covered under Omega and overall I am very satisfied with them. My AC went out, it got fixed, and all is good. The tire gauge however, Dodge didn’t fix that but they charged me like $85 to diagnose the problem. It looked like in the dash that kind of tire gauge and they said that part was like $300. They said the sensor was bad or something like that, but Omega doesn’t cover that since it’s not a mechanical part. The Dodge dealer should have known that it was not going to be covered to begin with and should have told me so I didn’t have to pay $85. But other than that, I didn’t have a problem.

2/5  to 5/53
Consumer Increased Rating!

Dear Mr. Staub,

Thank you for using the Consumer Affairs platform to share your feedback.

Omega Auto Care asks that all customers have their shop contact us before starting any repair work. We understand some customers are unaware of this process, which is the reason we allow customers to submit their receipts for reimbursement if for some reason we aren't notified before the repair is complete. In this instance, we did reimburse you for the repairs, but after further review, the amount that you were reimbursed was short of the total cost of your repair. To make this right, I have requested the difference to be sent to you, and will even reimburse you for the $100 deductible.

Hopefully this will resolve this matter and change your opinion of Omega Auto Care. On behalf of Omega Auto Care, I apologize for the inconvenience, and will have your reimbursement check in the mail today.

Thank you for being an Omega Auto Care customer. We look forward to serving you for a long time to come!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

The air-conditioning fan motor on my '12 Impala started going bad and it burned up a resistor and the fan motor. It was easy to get the repair done. Unfortunately, the warranty for the car had been moved from the glove compartment to the truck, so I didn't have it to give to them when the work was done. I had to get the paperwork and file a claim with Omega and I'm not happy. I called and got a hold of some snotty girl who gave me an address to write down. I had to ask her a couple of times. I wrote the letter out as to what happened, sent the paperwork in and waited some time. I called and they didn't have a record of it, so I had to go through the whole process all over again.

The last man tried to help and I was told what wasn't there and what he was going to pay. I was told the resistor was more money than what it should have been and they're only going to pay so much. The dealership charges and that's it. Omega sent me about $150 and they wouldn't pay for the resistor because it was something electrical, but the fan motor is what made it go bad. I had a $100 deductible and the amount should have come a lot closer than what they did. I paid about $500 to get the repair done. All in all, I'm not satisfied and I would not recommend them.

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about Omega Auto Care. We're very happy to hear that we were able to help save you money and get you back on the road quickly.

On behalf of Omega Auto Care management and staff, thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to helping you in the future if you have any other issues.

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I had an engine problem with my 2012 Buick LaCrosse. The dealership filed the claim with Omega and I paid my $100 deductible and they fixed it. All I had to do was give them my papers from ForeverCar and they took care of everything. The claim process was super and you can’t get any better than that. As far as I'm concerned, everything was excellent. I didn't do anything. The dealership did it all. And I would tell my friends that if they need an extended warranty, they should call ForeverCar.

Hello Larry,

Omega Auto care would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Consumer Affairs. We are pleased to hear we met your expectations during your recent claim.

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

We had the 2014 Ford Explorer Sport recently repaired. The indicator light for the airbag was constantly on. My wife took it in and dealt with Omega on the claim. This if our first claim with them and they took care of it rather quickly.

Hello Todd,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Consumer Affairs.

After looking into your claim further, I see that Omega Auto Care actually ended up paying for one of your repairs even though it was for an uncovered component. Sorry we were unable to meet your full expectations, however in the end we're glad that we were able to save you money on your repair.

We look forward to helping you again in the future and are hopeful we will meet your expectations during your next repair.

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

There was an electrical issue with the trailer wiring for my F-250 Super Duty which we had repaired and claimed for from Omega. When I bought the package originally, I asked certain questions about what was covered. I was told these repairs were covered. And so I provided the dealership the information so they can file the claim. The dealership called Omega and then the electrical claim was denied. I had to call the company back and the guy on the phone told me it should be covered. He's in contact with the adjuster and the adjuster contacted the dealership and told them to do it whenever.

I picked up my truck from the dealership. The adjuster was now arguing with the dealer that when the guy who answered my phone call said it was wrong, that this is not covered. They authorized it but there was that back and forth because the service manager made a point of telling me that "You're just protected." I called them and they got through standing. Somewhere in the training protocol, someone needs to be boned up on what is and is not covered. In the end, I’m satisfied that it was covered but getting there wasn't the easiest.

Hello Russell,

We're very happy to hear that Omega Auto Care is meeting your expectations and that we've been able to help save you money on recent repairs.

There's nothing more rewarding than reading positive reviews such as yours. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Consumer Affairs.

We appreciate your business!

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Omega Auto Care has been everything I would expect paying for. Maribeth, my rep down at Long Mercedes, always dealt with Omega on what needed to be repaired and replaced. She was the middle person and I never dealt with Omega directly. I've had to use the $100 deductible a few times, which was well understood, but they've taken care of everything that they were asked, so it was nice.

Hello Sergio,

Omega Auto Care is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Consumer Affairs. We're very happy to hear that we are meeting your expectations.

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future!

Regards,
Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I've used my Omega insurance once for the AC of my Honda Civic from 2010. I just went to a random Honda which is near my house and showed them the car and they handled everything else. I had a call from Omega telling what they approved. The AC was making my car kind of shake a lot so they fixed whatever it was and it was covered. Omega is efficient and I'll recommend it to a friend. I had a stress free experience with them.

5.00/5

I have a 2008 Honda CR-V that was covered by Omega Auto Care. I had its compressor repaired for the air-conditioner and filing the claim for it wasn’t difficult. I called them over the phone and they talked to the people fixing my car. Omega paid the money. However, my policy got canceled and the bank said it was for non-payment. They said I didn’t pay last month but payment comes directly out of my checking. Other than that problem, my experience with Omega was fine.

5.00/5

My experience with Omega Auto Care insurance was very good. They covered my 2013 Dodge Ram and I filed a claim for its belt and water pump that locked up. Another claim was when I had a rental car. I don't know if Omega didn’t receive the paperwork but I didn’t get any money back. Other than that, I'm happy with Omega. Their process was good and their reps were helpful. I asked if I could take my vehicle to Pep Boys and they said that it's okay as long as they have their insurance. Also, when they had to tow my vehicle, they're helpful and were here right away. I would really recommend Omega especially for a diesel vehicle since everything comes out really expensive. In fact, I didn’t really pay much at all with these two times that I've dealt with them.

Hello Richard,

Breaking down when youre out of state can be a real nightmare, but thankfully our policies can be used nationwide and we were able to help you get back on the road with no issues.

On behalf of Omega Auto Care management and staff, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We look forward to helping you in the future if you experience any other issues.

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

When I was out of state, I had a major breakdown with my 2006 F350 Dually. My truck is covered with Omega Auto Care so I filed a claim with them and they sent their people to look it over and approved the repair. My truck got repaired and it was almost $7000 worth of work on it. Omega paid half of it while I got stuck with the other half. They’ve covered almost all except for the motor work. But for having an older vehicle and problems that older cars usually have, I can't complain. And everybody from Omega has been courteous and very helpful. They’re reliable.

Hello Wayne,

We take great pride in our customer service and making sure every customer is satisfied. With that said, reading feedback and reviews like yours brings us great joy.

Thank you for taking the time during your busy day to share your positive experience with us. As we always say, we hope you never need it, but if you do, rest assured we will be there for you!

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Omega repaired the electric windows on both sides of my GMC. I took the vehicle to the GM dealer there and handed a card that I have with the EAC Group. The dealer called the Omega and got an approval on it to fix the windows. The GM dealer took care of everything. When I get something fixed, Omega fixes it with no problem. So far, Omega hasn't refused to fix anything yet and when I need them, they're there.

4.00/5

We have our Ford covered by Omega. Previously, we needed a tow for which we had Omega's 800 number. They work fast. Our recent claim was for a transmission assembly. The claiming process was easy. I was able to go to whatever mechanic I wanted and I chose mine. My mechanic got in touch with Omega directly. Essentially there was a deductible that I had to use, which was minor. The car runs fine now. It worked as I had anticipated it. I was contacted by the people from Omega due to falling behind once on a payment. We obviously had to use Omega a couple of times, and that always helps. I’d hate to not pay for it and we're paying over $100 a month. We do a lot of driving, so we wanted to make sure that if the car did have a major and we’d be protected. I was satisfied with Omega and they worked smoothly. This aftermarket warranty that we purchased worked good and it was an easy experience with Omega.

5.00/5

My 2006 Envoy Denali had a bad water pump, a bad rear seal and a bad steering thing on it. My GMC dealer filed the claim over the phone to Omega Auto Care. GMC took my car so I had to bring up all my receipts from my repairs. I have everything since the car was new and they repaired it. The claim process is very good the way they're going so far and I’m more than satisfied with Omega's process. However, when I took my car in told them something was wrong and something else that's serious was found, Omega won't pay for it because I didn't bring the car in for that thing. That's ridiculous and I have to file another claim. That aside, it's been a very good experience and it's been working fine.

Hello Adayo,

As always, we appreciate all feedback regarding our products. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad we were able to save you $1008.03 for your control arm failures in January, 2017, along with your recent engine mount failures. Hopefully you don't experience future issues with your Enclave, but rest assured we will be there for you if you do!

Omega Auto Care- Customer Service

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I filed a claim for an engine mount and Omega Auto Care covered it. I took my Buick Enclave in, gave the technicians the warranty information, and they handled it from there. Everything is fine with Omega. However, my satisfaction with the claims process is 50/50 right now, concerning my contract. If I were to tell a friend about my experience with Omega, I'd say, "Check the details of the contract."