Customer Reviews

4.43/5
based on 158 ratings
Read more reviews

Hello Mark,

We are happy to hear that we could meet the expectations of both you and the dealer. The best compliment for any company is the recommendation to a friend or family member, so we are incredibly appreciative that you trust us enough to do so.
We hope to continue to give you peace of mind for the road ahead, and we appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Omega Autocare Client Relations.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I had my 2001 Chevy truck covered by Omega Auto Care and this is my second time with them. I got their provisions first in 2014, and then the one in 2017 would be good until 2021. Recently, I had an issue with the window regulators on both sides. I took the vehicle to where I get it serviced all the time and they repaired it. They filed the claim with Omega and I just had to pay the deductible. They called Omega and they said that people there were very courteous and they were happy with the service. I would tell friends to get Omega Auto Care if they’re going to get an auto repair.

Hello Aubrey,

We are sorry to hear that you had trouble with the information that was sent. We try to make it as easy as possible by putting all of the information in one booklet. I understand that a lot of information is given during the initial set up call, and it can get a little confusing. I truly wish there was a way the selling agents could go over everything in the contract, but unfortunately that would take hours with each person, and is simply not possible.
However, we are happy to hear that you were able to finally get the information you needed, and your claim was completed successfully, and satisfactorily. If you have any questions about your contract, or our claims procedure, please do not hesitate to cal us, and we will be more than happy to go over anything you need.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

My GMC Terrain is covered by Omega Auto Care for a year now. Their sales team was fine and they told me which warranty to go with. When I agreed to do it in the beginning, I got books that show my agreement but no one told me anything. The sale was made but the information didn’t come readily, and I had to pull more information about their process. There were some things that came through the mail but it would have been easier if they had emails so I’d know what’s coming. But it got better once I got the process. I took the car to the dealer and had the traction system repaired as it was acting up and breaking the system and several lights came on. It was a straightforward and easy claiming process. I gave them my card and the rep did everything and told me what it was to file. I’m overall very satisfied with my coverage.

Hi Tania,

Thank you for being a part of the Omega Autocare family. We are happy to hear your claims process was easy and seamless. We are always working to improve our services, and it's great to hear that we are successful. Although we don't hope anything else goes wrong, we do hope to continue to be your peace of mind.

Omega Autocare Client Services

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I have my Honda Civic covered by Omega Auto Care for about 3 years now. I filed a claim a few months ago for the starter because my car wouldn't turn on sometimes. I took it to a Honda dealership where they told me that's what it was and they repaired it. The claims process was easy as I just handed the dealership the card and they took care of everything. I only had to pay $100 because it was a copay. My experience was great and I am very satisfied. I would recommend Omega if my friends asked or if it's ever offered to them.

Hello Colette,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had with our company in regard to your two claims.We work hard to make sure we do everything we can to make our claims process as easy as possible for our customers, and are always happy to hear that we succeeded both times.

We look forward to continuing to meet your expectations, and keeping you with peace of mind.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I had my Honda CR-V covered by Omega and when I had a claim with them for my vehicle's spark plugs and timing valve, the process was very simple. My experience was very good and I was very satisfied.

Hi Gayle,

Than you for taking the time out to share your experience with our company. It is always a delight to hear that we are able to meet the expectations of our customers. Thank you for your business, and safe travels.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

The sensor on my 2009 Dodge Journey went out and when I told the dealership that I had the extended warranty with Omega and gave the car to them, they took care of the claim. I had an excellent service from my dealership and I was told that I had a wonderful warranty service. It's a nice company and I had no problem whatsoever with them. Everything just went smoothly. My overall experience with Omega as a customer has been wonderful and I'm very satisfied with their claims process. I’m going to keep the warranty on my Dodge Journey and I'm also thinking about adding my 2008 Hummer because I have such a low mileage on it.

5.00/5

I had a great experience recently with my auto care. My car was repaired quickly and without any strings. I received a confirmation of coverage call and a after call. Both were greatly appreciated!!!!

Hello Michelle,

We are happy to hear that everything went well and that it was an easy process. We definitely try to make the otherwise stressful process as easy as we can, and are happy to hear we succeeded.
We hope we can continue to give you peace of mind for the road ahead.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

When I had a problem with the starter of my Hyundai Sonata 2011, I thought I had to file the claim through Omega Auto Care and then go to my dealership. I made a call to them but they told me to take it to the dealership and it would be handled from there. Hyundai filed the claim and that made it easy on me, because I am disabled. They fixed it then I paid $100. It was wonderful and very simple. I'm very pleased and satisfied with Omega and I would definitely tell others to go with them.

Hello Thomas,

We are happy to hear we were able to keep you cool this spring when your A/C gave out. Having to leave your car in the shop for repairs can be stressful in itself, so we are pleased to hear it went without a hiccup.

Stay cool for the road ahead with the peace of mind that you have Omega Autocare behind you.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I have my Honda Civic 2006 covered with Omega Auto Care and when I had an air-conditioning issue, I showed my card to the repair shop and they took over from there. They did it all for me. I'm very satisfied with the claim process, which was easy, and I'd recommend Omega highly.

5.00/5

I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care for my 2007 Lincoln Navigator’s air conditioner. The process was pretty seamless. I called them on the phone and took my vehicle in. I talked to somebody on the way in and everyone seemed friendly. The service provider then figured out the rest and the car was fixed in a couple of days. Omega Auto Care also gave me a loaner to use while the car was in the shop. I would recommend them.

Hello Nellie,

We are happy to hear that everything went smoothly and that we were able to help you with your repair. We strive to make our claims process as seamless as possible, and we are always happy to hear when we have succeeded in that department. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I have a 2013 Buick Verano. I drove it home then it started acting up and I couldn’t move it for a couple of minutes. I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care and the process was easy. They said they don’t tow from the house. I had to get the car towed to Buick. I was going to drive the car to the place, but I had to go over the bridge. It ran hot and I couldn't go further. I made a call then a wrecker came out and brought the car to Buick. They were wonderful and good to deal with. I asked for the old part and they gave it to me. They did a good job and I didn't have any problems afterwards. Everything was great. I'm very satisfied with Omega Auto Care and I would recommend them.

Hello Susana,

We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with the public. We work very hard to make our claims process smooth and easy for all of our customers, and we are happy to know it shows. We are especially appreciative that you not only trust us with your vehicle, but that you trust us enough to recommend us to your friends and family. It means a lot.
We hope to continue to provide you peace of mind for the road ahead.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I submitted a claim for issues with bars at the front end of my GMC Acadia car which was turning the wheel. I gave the service manager at GMC the insurance card that Omega gave me and he contacted them and they dealt with the issue together. I'm very happy with Omega Auto Care and I'm very satisfied with my experience. I've already referred them to a few people.

5.00/5

I have a 2010 F150 4x4 Platinum that's covered by Omega Auto Care and I've had a couple of claims. The process had been decent and I like it. I would take my vehicle to the dealership and they do everything. This was my first auto insurance but from my experience Omega has helped me a lot.

Hello again Beverly,

It was a pleasure speaking with you in regard to your payment being held up. I'm glad I was able yo clear up the confusion, and that National Car Care Center were in fact the ones who caused the delay in your payment. Either way I was glad it was resolved and that I could guarantee that it was definitely a one time issue.
We appreciate your business and hope that we can continue to give you peace of mind in the future as well.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I had a lot of difficulty with Omega Auto Care in the beginning because the payment didn’t reach the final destination when I paid. They were holding it over for some reason and I had no idea. It was a lot of headaches but after that first time, I was okay. They need to get the follow through or their internal process needs to be better. I do my claims through my dealer and I am satisfied.

5.00/5

I had a 010 Equinox Chevy covered by Omega Auto Care. I had two sensors out and that was my last claim. I just went to file and Chevrolet pulled in there and told them to fix it. They filed the claim online and so far, they were fine. If you want an extended warranty, I don’t see why you wouldn’t go to Omega Auto Care.

Hello Eugenia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Omega Autocare. We are always happy to hear from our customers to find out that we lived up to their expectations. We look forward to being there in the future and providing you with peace of mind for the road ahead.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Omega Auto Care covers my Lexus. When they serviced my car, I went to the Lexus dealership and gave them the information. Somebody from Omega contacted me and asked me a couple of questions. From there, they did everything and then I was able to go and pick up my car and paid my $100 deductible. I am completely satisfied with Omega's claiming process and they did great.

5.00/5

Omega covers my 2011 GMC Terrain and the repair and claims process was good. I took my car to the dealership and they responded right away. The process took a couple of days and Omega did their part of the deal.

Hello Alan,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Than you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. It was great to hear that you have coverage on more than one vehicle,and I am glad I was able to clear up both the length of time you have had the contract, as well as the contract and cost. Although we understand it may seem costly to some, our contracts are competitively, and affordably priced, so we don't want anyone to feel overcharged.

Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I have Omega for my Cadillac and any claim I've had has gone through my mechanic. I've paid over $140 each month for the last three years or so but I haven't come anywhere close to using $3200 worth. I'm not getting my money's worth out of it. I don't want to keep paying for it and I'd probably be better off by paying for catastrophic loss. Still, I'm satisfied with them.

Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are always happy to hear that all repairs were taken care of and you were left satisfied with your policy choice. We appreciate you as a customer!

Omega Auto Services Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

My 2013 Genesis is covered by Omega Auto Care and I had a claim done over the phone. What I needed done was a serious matter and they covered all expenses. I was very satisfied with the results. Also, I have a number of years that I pay and then after that period of time I still have the coverage, but I don’t have to pay anything.

2.00/5

Lillith,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. We understand that no one wants to hear that they have a denied claim, but often the reason why will clear up negative feelings. I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us, and also took the time to speak with me today, so that I could clear those feelings up for you. As I stated, it was in fact a non covered component (a part listed as an exclusion) and not some loophole reason as to why it wasn't covered.

We appreciate your understanding and hope to work together in the future, and be there for you in your time of need.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

My Cadillac had a light that was out and it was from the electrical. I was at the dealership and Omega Auto Care was contacted when the problem was found out but they wouldn't cover it. I'm unsatisfied with them because they didn't pay on the light that cost me about $500.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your positive review on our company. We are glad to hear your claims have all been smooth and easy. As we all know, luxury vehicles can be extremely expensive to fix. Your case is a great testament to how beneficial these policies can be, as you have had roughly $1200 more paid out in claims than the total cost of your policy. We appreciate your business and hope too be there for you in the future as well.

Omega Autocare Customer Relations

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My BMW 335i is covered with an extended warranty by Omega Auto Care, which is under National Car Care Center. The claiming process with Omega is good, very smooth and easy. There was one claim they actually had to go out to do an inspection on and it was paid immediately when they found out. They were fair and excellent in terms of paying any claims that I had.

Hello Keith,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our claims process. We are always happy to know that it was fast and easy as that is the most important part, besides payment of course. Thank you for trusting us with your car repair needs.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

My 2014 GMC Sierra is covered by Omega Auto Care. I've had to use it twice and it's all been a fairly simple experience. My dealership contacted Omega over the phone for the submission of my claim then I paid the $100 deductible and Omega paid the rest of it. I'm really satisfied with the process.

Hello Amy,

I left you a voicemail in regards to your policy because there seems to have been some confusion. You have been an Omega Autocare member for 2 years, and you have been paid in full since April 7, 2017. I was calling with the hopes to speak with you and see if you accidentally set up another policy that you may still be paying for. Please reach out to our office at your earliest convenience, and thank you for your business.

Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

We have Omega Auto Care as our extended auto warranty provider for our Hyundai for four years now. It's kind of expensive. I've been paying it month to month and it's draining me, but Omega has been good so far.

Hi Christina,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your positive experience with our company. As always, we are happy to hear that everything went smoothly and that you only had to pay your $100 deductible.

We look forward to being there for you in the future, and we appreciate your business.

-Omega AutoCare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

The starter of my 2014 Dodge Journey needed a repair. I submitted a claim with Omega Auto Care and it was pretty easy to do. I contacted them to make sure they would cover the repair and Omega told me I could choose the garage where I would get the repairs I needed. I have a mechanic that I go to all the time and I went there and gave them the claim number. They contacted Omega and confirmed that the repair would be covered. I just had the $100 deductible then the repairs were made and it was done. It’s the only time I've had to use them and I was very pleased. Omega Auto Care should be something that people should look into if they need coverage.

5.00/5

The alternator of my 2012 Dodge Charger needed a fix and its battery went out. I called Omega to submit a claim and it was pretty easy. They gave me information and got in touch with the dealership that would be doing the work. They put a battery in and fixed the alternator. They were able to solve the issue and get me up and running. Plus, it was done professionally and quickly. With the $100 deductible I paid, they did good and I was very satisfied. If somebody has a new vehicle and its factory warranty is expired, I'd recommend Omega Auto Care.

Hello Paul,

Although we never wish a breakdown upon you, we are always happy to be here to help you. We are definitely happy to hear that the process was seamless and that your deductible was all you paid.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, and we look forward to being there for you again in the future.

-Omega AutoCare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The repairs done to my truck would have cost me a bundle, but thanks to Omega, I only paid a small co-pay. The repairs were done and all paperwork was handled by the repair facility and Omega. IT WAS A SIMPLE AND SEAMLESS PROCESS. THANKS OMEGA.

5.00/5

I had a warranty with Omega Auto Care for my 2014 Chevy Silverado. I went with Omega because they explained everything to me that I wanted to hear and they made me understand. I filed a claim with Omega for the repair of my car's AC line and the claim process was easy. When I called Omega about the claim, they told me to take my car in to the repair shop and, once I got there, to let the people there see how much the repair would cost, give them the card that I was provided with which had the number to be called, and then go from there.

I took my car for repair to the Chevy dealership in Caldwell Country since they were closer to me. The mechanic checked the car out and told me that my car's AC line was busted. I gave the receptionist the card and she called Omega. She told me what I had to pay and they took care of the rest. They did all the talking and my claim went through. It took about an hour and a half for them to call Omega and get my car's AC line fixed, and for me to be on my way. That was the only repair that was done to my car. I liked the Omega claim process. They saved me a whole lot of money. From the receipt that I saw, the repair cost was close to $800 but my deductible was only $100. Omega took care of business and they were fast, and whatever they told me was what it was.

Hi Kurt,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company. I tried to call you this morning to clarify why the intake build up wasn't covered, and after looking into your claim I found that you had a "Complete fuel injection service. Clean fuel system/injector and air intake", which is actually maintenance, as there was no failure to repair. It was essentially just a cleaning, and therefore not covered. However, I am glad to see we were able to help you with the $1147.05 that we paid on your two claims.

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any further questions, and we look forward to serve you in the future.

Omega Autocare Clients Relations

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I got my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee covered under Omega Auto Care. They repaired the backup camera, a wheel bearing and an oxygen sensor but I ended having separate claims being a few months apart. I'd rather had it all done at once so that way it would have been one trip and be over with. When I went to the Jeep dealership, I talked to their supervisor who works in the repair shop and said, “Listen, I know it's not under factory warranty anymore, have you heard anything about this company that I purchased an aftermarket warranty off of?” No one there was familiar with it. Omega wasn’t one of the common companies that the supervisor dealt with.

And I said, “Well, obviously, I don’t want you to go any further than you have to diagnose what's wrong and we see what they're going to pay for the repair.” I gave him my pamphlet stating which should and shouldn’t be covered and each time he called me up, he said, “No. I called Omega. It did take them a little while to get back to me, but everything is going to be covered except your deductible.” Omega’s customer service was good. One thing that they didn’t cover which I understand was some sort of buildup on the intake when they had diagnosed the bad OT-sensor. They said that it may end up shorting out or causing problems with another OT-sensor if we don’t pull the part off and have it properly cleaned and serviced.

And I said, “Okay.” That’s technically a running part of the motor. It's only got 70,000 miles on it. By the time I had it, it only had 63,000 or 64,000. It would be covered for 100,000 if it still had the original manufacturer’s warranty. So, I said, “I can't see why this shouldn’t be a covered item for repair.” When I searched Omega aftermarket auto insurance in Google, there's not a whole lot you're going to find about it and what you do find isn’t very positive.

Hi Frank,

It always makes us happy to hear that we were able to provide a great experience in a difficult situation. Being recommended to friends and family is such a great testament to the excellent service we work so hard to provide, and we appreciate that you put your trust in us.

-Omega AutoCare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

My claim was for the AC blower motor and everything worked exactly as Omega said it would. I gave the dealership the little card, and they took care of the claim. I paid my deductible and the issue was all addressed. I’ve already recommended them to a couple.

Hi Raymond,

We are happy to hear that we were not only able to help you with your claim, but that you are so satisfied that you would recommend us to your friends and family.

On behalf of Omega Autocare, I would like to thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

-Omega Autocare Client Relations

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Filing a claim with Omega Auto Care was easy. My wife made the phone call to file a claim for the remote switches of the windows of our 2011 Mercedes Benz ML350 and everything was taken care of. The left passenger's and the driver's window switches wouldn't let the windows up and down so we had to get switches for them. We hadn't had the money so it was a good thing that we had the warranty. Doing a light switch would even cost about $400. They didn't back out of the situation and they had taken hold of the claim. Everything worked out great. I'm going to keep them and I'll recommend them to anybody because I hadn't heard anyone else do the job that they did. I would tell my friends that they need the warranty. You never know what's going to happen.

4.00/5

I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee covered through Omega Auto Care. I’ve had so many claims in the last six months, but my most recent one was for the alternator in the power module. The dealership has all the information on my file, so they called it in once they diagnosed it. Everything has been fine with Omega Auto Care, other than the one bump that I had to take back and forth from a previous claim. I’ve been pretty happy for the most part.