Customer Reviews

4.34/5
based on 211 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

So far, Omega has been pretty good. It’s just expensive at $148 a month. But my recent claim worked pretty good and they did what they were supposed to do. I didn’t have to pay out of pocket. The reps were very polite and the process was quick.

5.00/5

Omega took care of everything with my AC compressor claim. The dealer did an overhaul on the engine while I had it in because it was running a little rough. Omega did me a big favor. They didn’t like the price that the dealer got on the compressor. They said they could order it themselves at a better price, so they did. I have a 2015 Mini Cooper, and the loaner car they gave me was brand new Mini Cooper S model, which is the fast one and fancy. It was fun to have it for a month. I was so tempted to buy it, but we're talking $32,000. Mine was expensive, but that was a little pricier than mine.

I’m very satisfied with Omega. Unfortunately, all the cars have a computerized system now and Omega doesn’t cover the computer. Any time it has to be reprogrammed, they don’t cover that. It wasn’t a lot of money, so I didn’t really care. It was fine, and it needed to be done. It was not a big deal. Most of the warranty companies cover parts and labor. So, the computer doesn’t fall into parts or labor so unfortunately, you get stuck with that. But I can’t blame that on them. It’s a standard thing.

5.00/5

A few times, Omega has changed their phone number. I've got three different phone numbers. I wasn’t able to get a hold of them when we were going through the battery and doing the brakes at the same time, so I submitted the claim online, sending the stuff to the email they provided. The process was outlined to me in the information packet that they gave. For the battery claim, they said they were reimbursing me and I’m still waiting for the check in the mail. For the oil change, I’m sure it’s fine ‘cause my dealer submitted that. They haven’t got back to me about anything.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I took my car to my repair place, because the window wouldn’t go up. I told them that I had this extended warranty and I gave them the information, and they took care of everything. They fixed the window and I picked up the car. I had to pay the deductible, but compared to what I had to pay, I was pleased. When I called Omega Auto, they were nice to me and very helpful and patient with me understand what it is I had. And then the lady at the repair place said the same thing to me that the people at Omega were very nice to her when she called to make the claim. So, everything has been good.

5.00/5

The repair and claims process with Omega when I filed a claim for an oil trap was easy. The company called and they supported it by sending the credit card information. The company prepared the card, did the work and called me when it was done. And then I got a feedback request from Omega. The whole process wonderful.

I found some lower rates from other companies, but Omega has been very good with the claim, so I haven't changed them. I've shared about the warranty to my friend. I want her to understand and told her there are others out there that are a little bit cheaper, but as far as the claim process, I am happy and satisfied. I haven't had any significant drawbacks. It would be nice though to be qualified for discounts as you continue your membership or if Omega offer incentives to long-time clients.

5.00/5

I had several calls from different people but Omega Auto Care called me at the right time. I also had the funds to do it, so I selected to sign up with them. And when I had a claim, everything was done well. The process was pretty easy, too. The repair shop filed the claim and my car was in the shop for three days. Plus, I didn't have to pay anything. All in all, I would recommend Omega because so far, I haven't had any issues with them, not in payments or service.

5.00/5

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra pick-up truck and when its warranty was over, I wanted to get the extended contract. I tried another place but at that time, the guys from Omega called me and I decided to try them out. Then I had some work done on my truck and they paid for most of it. So, I like them so much. The claim was for my air conditioner that had gone out. I live in Texas so that was not good and it was in the summertime at the time it went out. So, I went and had it checked out, then Omega was really good about my claim. The process was very easy, too. In fact, I just called them and talked to the repair place. Then the repair was done in one day. I took it in and got it looked at. And the next day, I took it back and they worked on it, then I got it back that evening. I love Omega's claims process. I’ve been telling my friends about it and gave them the number.

5.00/5

I got three Dodges and one Toyota under Omega Auto Care. When my 2015 Dodge wouldn’t start because the starter was messed up, the mechanic sent in the claim for me. It took five hours to fix it, which wasn't too long. It was a great service.

4.00/5

Omega did an excellent job on my claim for my Dodge Journey. I took it in and told the folks what I thought the problem was, and then the claim process went very well.

5.00/5

I have a 2017 Subaru that is covered with Omega Auto Care and so far, I got oil changes through them. I also submitted 2 different claims with them and one dealt with the brake. I went to the Subaru dealership and they replaced a couple of parts. At the time, I also had to get some brake pads and when the they took the pads off, they found whatever it was they diagnosed. The mechanic filed the claims for me then Omega called to give me my VIN. The mechanic gave me the rundown and all the prices as well as the parts needed. Then Omega Auto Care followed up on that. In the end, I had to pay a little bit out of pocket but I was very satisfied with the service.

4.00/5

My vehicle was out of warranty and Omega called me. The rep was thorough, but I needed to think about it for a minute. The rep called me back so I could run it by my husband because it was a lot of money. My mechanic called my claim in and got it approved. The entire claims process took a week. If anyone asks, I'd say that Omega is worth it.

4.00/5

I have given Omega Auto Care as a starting point to a couple of people who were looking for somebody. I have Omega on my vehicles. They seem to be very prompt and don't take too long to get something going.

5.00/5

I was at the dealership for my oil change, and they found out that I had a problem. I went to see if it was covered by Omega, and thank God, it was. The mechanic filed the claim for me and I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket at the time. I was also very pleased with the timeframe it took them to repair my Camry. I'm glad I have Omega.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

My repair experience with Omega Auto Care was pretty smooth. I was very happy with the process. Their reps were informative and very nice. They were willing to help. It was my first time to purchase an extended warranty through a third party and I've heard nightmares so I was on the edge of my chair. Also, a rental car attached to the warranty would be nice as I had to get dropped off. The dealership drove me to work as I work down the road from them. But then, they kept my vehicle overnight. Even so, I had a good experience and it's definitely worth it to get this warranty.

4.00/5

I had Omega cover my 2016 Ram 1500. I’ve only had one claim on it and they did real well in handling it. I phoned out when I had it at the dealership a couple of months, and then they found the actual issue and they handled all the paperwork.

3.00/5

I have a Chevy Silverado covered through Omega Auto Care. I submitted a claim recently and the process was really good with the dealership. They send the paperwork for me. However, at different repair shops, most of them don’t take the warranty. So, I would have to pay with my cash and then I send the paperwork in myself to Omega.

5.00/5

To get our alternator fixed, we called the Omega Auto Care number we had and talked to them over the phone. The repair took two days and everything went smoothly. The vehicle had to be towed in because it wouldn’t drive. The tow truck driver had to be called and the process took some time. Then we had to pay out of pocket because they charged such a high price. Omega Auto Care only paid a certain amount and we had to pay the rest. Still, I’m very satisfied with Omega's claims process and would tell others that the service is good.

4.00/5

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I have a 2016 Dodge Dart and there was an issue with the grille looper system in the front grille. It controls the air movement. A claim was filed with Omega Auto Care by a service provider at a Dodge dealership and that process went pretty smoothly. But I was trying to fax information for my rental reimbursement and they gave me two different fax numbers that don’t seem to be going through. I tried to get it through but the first two or three times failed. Then I finally got a good result when I faxed it. That was right at the end of July and they said that it’d be 10 working days before I'd get a response, and it’s beyond that.

All in all, I’ve had this contract since this past December and it’s been the only claim, so far. But as far as the work being done in a reasonable amount of time, it worked out great and the service provider really pulled for me. At first, the warranty company did not wanna pay the price for the part because he had an OEM part. It was the only one that was available at the time and he had it over the weekend, so it took five days to get it fixed. He talked to them and told them that "We need to make this customer happy. We’ve already had it over the weekend.” So they finally approved it.

5.00/5

I bought Omega Auto Care when I bought my new 2017 Chevy Silverado in late 2017 or early 2018. So far, I have filed a claim for an AC. The AC worked and I went out, shut it off. And when I went back out a few minutes later and turned it on, it was blowing hot air. I took my car in for repair and Omega covered the whole thing. Their claims process was easy and I was very, very, very satisfied with them.

5.00/5

My 2016 Ford F-150 is covered with Omega Auto Care. It was giving me an engine error and it was not stalling out, but it’d be jumpy on the highway sometimes. I went to the dealership mechanic shop and I just gave all my information to them. They called Omega and everything got taken care of. I just had to pay my deductible and the stuff that wasn’t covered under the warranty, which was the spark plug. It was like 20 bucks. Omega gave me a follow up call to let me know what was going on.

5.00/5

The air in my 2015 Nissan Sentra randomly started blowing hot. I was just getting off work and the dealeship would've been closed by the time I'd get to them. Pep Boys was close to me so I went to have the car checked out there. They also check the AC for free. They said that we got a bad compressor when we bought the car, so I had to get it fixed. I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care at the dealership and the process was easy. The car was in the shop for six days. I got a rental car and I didn’t have to pay for the rental car, unless it exceeded the five days.

5.00/5

My jeep had the basic three year and when it came to the end of warranty, I got a bazillion people calling me. At the time that Omega called me, I was transitioning from being out of the country and back into the states and I didn’t have available cash. They waived the intro fee and I told them when I was getting paid, and they worked with the billing date. They did a great job in trying to work with me to get the best price. It was 150 for the first month and then, they would bill you for the next month. They postdated the date for the first payment to come out. So, they’ve done good so far.

In my most recent claim, they didn’t cover all of it, which they should have. It showed ignition cylinder and an amount of 294.43. They covered everything but 100 bucks but my oil changes are free when I go every month. Everything is good with Omega but they need to get a call service for Eastern Standard Time when you reply to them. Other than that, it's fine. The dealership calls the number and they approve the work. At $185 a month, I better be happy. It should be like a gold plan.

4.00/5

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I drive a Hyundai Accent 2015. With Omega Auto Care, I saved a lot of money on a wheel bearing claim. The experience was really simple. I just presented my card the dealership filed the claim. It was easy. Everything is good.

5.00/5

My warranty ran out on my car and I needed an extended warranty. I found Omega Auto Care when I was surfing the web and I decided to purchase their warranty. When my car was overheating and some little plastic piece was broken, I filed claim to them and their process was okay. I just had to get everything straightened out for them to process everything. I had to wait for the mechanic to be finished and I had to pay my deductible. The total process took almost two weeks. I’m happy with Omega. All my problems are fixed. I'd refer Omega to anybody who'd ask.

5.00/5

Omega must have figured out through the system that I was out of extended warranty so they called me. They told me what the deal was and it was good. Compared with other providers, Omega gave me a better coverage and they sounded better to me. So then, I started doing payments for them. Their claims process was good, and everything worked well when I got my sensor fixed. I recently went and did the recall deal done, and everything is good now. It was fixed within an hour of me bringing it. Everything seemed smooth. I’m very satisfied with the claims process. People should definitely get with Omega.

5.00/5

I saw a commercial on TV for Omega Auto Care, and I just went and got it. I’ve been with them for four months and when the transmission on my ’15 Nissan Sentra wouldn’t shift, I took it to my mechanic. He told me what was going on and then I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care. We did it over the phone and the process went well. However, I thought once the car was in the shop, you would get a rental car. So, I went and got one. Omega has to let people know that as long as the car is in the shop, it doesn’t mean that they’re gonna pay for the rental car. Then, Omega has to come investigate. You’re paying for a rental car all along thinking they’re gonna assess you but they take a couple of days before they come out and then, you gotta pay for it yourself. But overall, it was an excellent program and the mechanic was excellent too. It was an awesome process.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I sent in a claim to Omega last week for some bushing in the frame of the car. The claim went through, and everything was fine. I usually take my car to the dealer shop, and they call Omega and then they see if they approve it. As soon as it’s approved, they start working on the car. Everything is perfect. I'd really recommend Omega to somebody else.

5.00/5

I was very satisfied with Omega's claims process. It was very easy. It's nice that there are no long wait times on the phone like someone was able to help me right away. I had easy access to my information, so that was nice as well. I would recommend Omega.

5.00/5

I had a claim with Omega Auto Care for my touch screen. The claims process was pretty easy. I did my part, and then they told me I had to pay $100. The process didn't take that long. It was 30 minutes at the most. I'm very satisfied with them. My experience was excellent.

4.00/5

I felt like there might be some large thing that has to be done to my car and that I would want help paying for it. I got something in the mail from Omega Auto Care and thought that I needed a warranty so I went with them. When I brought the car in to the dealership, I didn't know there was a problem with the radiator. I just knew that there was some leaking going on. They discovered what it was, told me and they handled the claim with Omega. I’m fine with the whole claims process and I've been satisfied with Omega.