Customer Reviews

4.08/5
based on 149 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I checked some things out, and Omega seemed pretty good. I liked the guarantees in what they gave me. Their customer service answered everything well and they answered all the question the way they were supposed to.

3.00/5

They helped me with a battery. It was fairly easy to submit the claim. But overall, I spent a lot of money and ain't using the policy.

5.00/5

They gave me a better price. The rep the I talked to was good. Every time I told him that I probably couldn't get it or do it, he would tell me that they could help me out to do stuff. He was very persistent. So far, so good.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

It's very important to have an extended warranty. When I was looking for one, I was in a phone call with a rep from Omega and I started going over the terms and conditions. I ended up signing up with them and so far, everything is fine. When I have a claim, I go to the dealership and give them the phone number as well as my claim number, then they handle everything. The process is easy and for the last claim I had, everything went smoothly. Aside from that, anytime I call Omega, the customer service is always good and I feel like I always speak to somebody knowledgeable.

5.00/5

The lady I spoke to was very interesting. She worked with me and explained everything detail for detail. I was pretty satisfied with it and I still am. They are awesome on their claims process. I like the questions they ask. I like the fact that they get in touch with us first before they do anything. If they say exactly what they say they're going to do, I will be completely satisfied. I wish they are open on the weekends but it's been an awesome experience with Omega. My employees are interested in seeing what this is all about so I might be passing it on to them.

3.00/5

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I had to do a repair on my car and to do that, the shop had to send some pictures with the damaged thing before Omega could approve if they were gonna pay for the claim or not. In the end, I had to authorize the shop to open the engine to verify what was going on and to see what really happened. That was a risk that I had to take before to know if Omega was gonna take care of the car or not after. They don't cover screws, gaskets, or washers. I had to pay an extra thing that was more than the deductible. It was not too much. But it was kind of ridiculous. If you're going to change a piece in the car and they have washers and screws, and they probably would get damaged at the moment that you’re taking out, that should be covered by the policy because it's part of the repair.

4.00/5

The warranty is good to have. Omega had my alternator covered and it was a good experience. It was slow at first when he had to make sure that it was covered. At the end, it was all right.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 1, 2020

Something broke on the car and the claim process with Omega was very easy. It was a good experience.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I filed a claim for a control arm of my 2016 Dodge Charger with Omega Auto Care. The process was fairly easy. I just gave my information to the people who fixed my vehicle and they got it handled. I was very satisfied with Omega. They are good to deal with and they do everything in a timely manner.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

A lot of times if I don't understand some things, I'll give Omega a call to see if something is covered. Last week, I asked if the windows are under my coverage since the driver's side window is down and I have already fixed it twice. I took the car in and they said that they had to get it approved. I'm satisfied with Omega. The only problem is that I can't get through sometimes when I call in. I've waited for like 45 minutes to an hour the first time I called, and I never got through to anybody. The only way I get through to anybody is when I call the claims department.

5.00/5

I went to my dealership and they submitted the claim to Omega for the brakes and other stuff. It was a good experience. Everything's all good.

5.00/5

I had something else that needed to be done to the car. It said my airbag needed servicing. The people from the Chevrolet place called but they were saying that Omega didn't cover that. The wire was cut. But it’s definitely better for me that I don’t have to call. They covered the oil change and I’m satisfied so far.

5.00/5

I just bought a car and they talked me into getting an extended warranty. Omega called me and they beat everyone. We're paying for it now so it's okay.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

It was getting close to the time when things start to go wrong and it was better to be safe than sorry. When I was doing some research, it seemed like what Omega Auto Care was offering was pretty reasonable for the price. I also liked the rep that I talked to because a lot of questions were answered before I even knew what to ask. Sometimes you just don't know what questions to ask, so when things are laid out in that way, it's really helpful. All in all, I have a 2016 Kia Forte and so far, things seem fine with Omega and I haven't had any problems at this point.

4.00/5

We had an issue with the brakes so we took the vehicle to the dealership. They made the repair and then they submitted the claim. The things were covered and Omega responded quickly so we didn't have to wait that long for it. They had good communication with the dealership.

5.00/5

My 2008 Toyota Highlander is covered under Omega and I used the warranty for my oil change. I took my car to the auto place that I've been going to and got their tech to do the oil change. Omega gives me more or less three free oil changes up to $40 within a year.

4.00/5

The transmission on my 1500 Chevrolet four-wheel drive was shifting funny. My backup camera went out because I found out that squirrels got under it and they chewed some wires out of the wiring harness. It caused the computer to go a little funny. I filed a claim with Omega and process was pretty simple. They took care of everything except for the deductible. As far as being taken care of, I was fine. It was no sweat off my back.

But the guy at the service station got a little aggravated. He said they took a long time on the phone to talk to anybody to register the problem. The guys that do the service were already a little bit apprehensive so when it takes a long time for the process to go through for them, I can see certain people maybe just say, “Hey, forget it. I ain’t fooling with it.” And I have had some private guys tell me that. They're not gonna get paid.

3.00/5

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I took my Denali to a dealership and they sent a claim to Omega for me. Omega is okay and their claim process was easy. It was great and I'm satisfied. It was a good experience.

4.00/5

I had got a couple of calls from Omega and they told me what was included with their program. Their claim process is easy. Before I knew about the warranty thing, I would still get my oil changes myself. But a man with Omega told me that when I get oil changes, they could reimburse me. It would be a couple of dollars difference though. He was like, “When you go to whatever company place, you can just get the invoice and take a picture, and just email it to our claims department.” It was a very fast process. It probably took a minimum of 7 to 14 days.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Something was knocking on my air conditioner and all I did was tell Kia that I had the extra warranty. They called and submitted a claim and it was really easy. Omega Auto Care helped me get that taken care of and I appreciate it. I'd have to pay the whole thing if I didn't have anything like Omega. It's a good thing for people to have when their warranty runs out.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care had a better warranty than anybody else, and I'd rather that all the computer systems on my Denali truck be covered than not covered. Everything went great with the person I spoke with over the phone. However, more clarity with the dealership and Omega Auto could be improved. When I took my truck in, it took them four hours to pay for the procedure that I had done. It was a lot of Omega Auto Care not getting the emails that they needed to pay the people. It was down to a wire, and we had five minutes left to get it done or I had to leave my truck at the dealership. I had to get my air conditioner fixed, and I had to sit there an extra four hours. Stuff happens though. I have a business, so I know how it goes.

4.00/5

I had an issue with the starter of my 2016 Kia Sorento and submitted a claim to Omega Auto Care. If I have any problems, I call and pay them my $100 deductible. This company is awesome. Their people did a good job for me. I would tell my friends about Omega.

5.00/5

When something went out in my car, I called Omega Auto Care and asked them about what's covered and what isn't. They told me I had free towing. I love this company. I went with Omega as they were a lot cheaper than other providers. The rep whom I worked with back then was nice.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I got a phone call from Omega and when I signed up with them, the process was good. But I had a hard time dealing with them when I filed a claim. We couldn't come to an agreement on the price and it took about a week, but we finally got it done. Other than that, I have a 2013 Equinox and when I did an oil change and some wiper blades, I told the mechanic I had Omega and they pretty much did the rest. But Omega wanted to do stuff like fax and it takes forever doing that.

5.00/5

I have a Volkswagen and a Cadillac. Recently, I took my Volkswagen to the shop because one of the air vents was not working. They checked and found out what it was. Then, they gave me a price and they called Omega Auto Care. They paid for it and I had the $100 deductible.

5.00/5

I've got two automobiles. My 2014 Dodge RAM is covered until 2022 or when I get to 156,000. It's not bumper to bumper coverage, but there's quite a bit still covered. It’s got my tranny, my motor and all the electrical compliance if that goes wrong. Thank God, the only thing I've ever had to do with my Dodge was the recall. My other warranty is for a GMC Sierra 1500 and I upgraded it to bumper to bumper because I've only had it since past December. This December will be one year on that one.

4.00/5

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I had my 2013 Ford F-150 serviced and I called Omega and told them about it. I got my check. I got my refund back last week. Everything’s taken care of pretty good. Keep up the good work Omega.

4.00/5

I had to leave my car overnight at the dealership because the warranty company was closed. They called the warranty company then the next day the warranty company said they were gonna cover it. They were telling to go to some other place to get my car fixed, but I didn’t wanna go. If I wanted my car fixed, I wanna take it to the dealership because it's them who work on the car. I don't wanna take it to a second hand or offhand place to get it fixed. Omega did good on the claim part but I had to pay out of pocket. They didn't cover the whole thing. My deductible is $100 and altogether I had to pay $130 something.

I'm satisfied with Omega but if I'm paying them this much a month for a 5-year 100,000-mile warranty, I'm curious about what is it that they don't cover. I had the vehicle covered about three months then the shocks went out in the back. They didn’t cover it so I had to come out almost $500. The two shocks cost me $477 and I had to pay $150 to get them put on. That had me really upset and dissatisfied.

5.00/5

I couldn't afford to pay things that are not right with the vehicle. I wanna be kinda protected where I can just pay the $100 and move on. I went with Omega and everything was good. When I filed a claim for an oil change, I just had to go to Gateway. I made an appointment then I went in there and they did my oil change for me. They were nice. Omega Auto Care is a good deal.

5.00/5

I have a 2007 Nissan Titan truck and I had an oil change on it. I called the agent to tell them that I needed one. They were closed but they had already told me to get it done because there are three oil changes out of the lifetime of my warranty. I went to the dealer and got it. When I called them on Monday, they told me to fax the receipt, which I did and then, they sent me a check. I was satisfied with that. The only thing is that it seemed like it took forever to get my money back. When I called, it took almost another month for me to get it back. Also, I had to renew the 2015 Ford Escape because I had to stop payment on it because I was in a little bad and financial stress. But I'm trying to talk to them now to put it back in warranty. My experience with Omega has been great so far and I’ve got two people who got coverage with Omega already.