Customer Reviews

4.56/5
based on 277 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Seriously, this is a legit, awesome company. NO PROBLEMS! Great service! In the past 4 days I had to change my car battery, brakes, windshield wiper blades and I got a oil change. The brakes, blades and oil change was free and I got a $100 of my new battery. For the first year you get these incentives (3 oil changes up to $55 each). I’m very confident that if I ever have a serious problem with my car that Omega will take care of it without hassle. The monthly payments are fair considering what you are getting. Don’t be skeptical in getting their coverage. You don’t need it until you NEED it. Saving up money for a car emergency sounds great, but their coverage is really a million times better and it brings great peace of mind. I almost can’t wait until something breaks on my car because I know they will take care of it and then I’ll have new car parts.

IMPORTANT: I’ve been able to go anywhere I want for work/repairs and they pay. However, the two places I went to get work done told me that they don’t take “insurance stuff”. I explained, “If you call them they will pay you immediately over the phone with a card.” I asked them, “Do you guys accept card over the phone if I were to pay you?’ Of course they said yes. I replied, “Thank you can take Omega.” It wasn’t really a hassle explaining that this was a legit form of payment. They called the number and got paid.

I say this to let you know that for some places you just have to explain to them how easy it is. They’re worried about delayed payments. Also, so that you don’t have to explain, you can go to your car dealership and they take Omega. Omega also has contracts with large companies like Pep Boys who are familiar with the process, so no hassles.

Overall, this really is a great company. I was concerned initially when they first called me to sell coverage but now I am SOOO happy that I have them. I can drive my car worry free knowing that if my transmission fails all I pay is $100 down, and the rest is taken care of. This morning when I got off work, I’m a paramedic, my car didn’t start FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER (and it’s a good car). The first thing that went through my head wasn’t worry about how much this was going to cost or, “I was saving for a vacation and now that’s out the window”. I thought, “This is a delay to my morning, but I’m financially set.” I really didn’t care what was wrong with the car. I just knew that it will be fixed and I won’t be broke. To conclude, get coverage for your car. It’s worth it.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I got my GMC Acadia 2012 from Brandon Honda and they got a lifetime power train warranty. I took it in there to see if there was anything they could do for me. I had a leak in the hose and the thing was making the noise. It was clicking. But they told me the powertrain is everything they covered. Then I handed them the Omega card and told them I had protection. Then the dealership handled it all from there. I was working with the agent there at Brandon Honda. He made contact with Omega and I didn't really have to do anything. The repair was all done in less than 24 hours too. I was given a rental car and that was covered as well. Omega paid for everything. All I had to do was pay the $100 deductible for a $1,300 repair. Omega saved me. You definitely have to get it. It's a lifesaver.

5.00/5

I have a Mazda 6 that is covered with Omega and when I filed a claim with them for the thermostat, the claim process was good. The service advisor did it all and the thermostat took one day to be fixed. A rep from Omega called me to discuss that the thermostat was covered. I have coverage with Omega for a few months now and I'm very satisfied with the claim.

5.00/5

When my battery was messing up, I went to the dealership to let them know what was going on with my car, and I showed them my policy from Omega. They called the claims office, and then within a day or two, they told me that it was covered under my warranty. The process was pretty smooth and it really didn’t involved me other than a claims person talking to the the dealership. What I needed fixed, Omega covers, so it’s pretty good for me.

5.00/5

I took my Hyundai Elantra 2012 to the Hyundai agency at Coconut Creek, Florida for a new condenser for the air conditioner. I took the policy to them. They then contacted Omega Auto Care and filed the claim for me. Omega Auto Care honored the claim and everything went fine.

5.00/5

I got a letter from Omega in the mail and I called them, and it sounded good. I've had them cover my 2015 Journey for about six months now. It's been very easy to file claims. All I had to do was take the car in and I didn’t have to do anything. Talking to their reps has been a very good experience too when I can get them on the phone. But sometimes, they send me to the wrong person or the call gets dropped. Other than that, everything has been wonderful.

5.00/5

When the oil pressure light kept coming on due to low oil pressure, I brought my car in to Ford and they took care of the rest, including calling Omega. I then paid a minimal amount, and it was well-worth it.

3.00/5

My Chevy was losing power and when I took it in the dealership, Omega had the wrong VIN number in the wrong truck. I don’t know how that happened with Omega. No one followed through with me after I bought the policy. So, I’d been paying on a warranty that I really hadn’t been able to use, and no one told me otherwise. I had to get a copy of my title of the truck over to Omega before they could even attempt to fix my truck. My truck was down for about 10 days when it was only a 1-day repair. I was a little frustrated about that. I can look aside from that, but they didn’t cover any labor. They only covered the injector, and I had to pay like $1,900 out of pocket. I did not understand why they wouldn’t cover it.

5.00/5

When all the lights came on the dash of my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe, I got it checked and the shop called Omega Auto Care for us. I paid the $100 deductible, and I’m very happy with Omega.

5.00/5

I had an issue with my AC blower and I took my 20313 Tucson Hyundai to the dealership. They diagnosed what was wrong with it and called Omega, who told them to go ahead and do it. Although I had a copay on it, the claim went smoothly. I’m perfectly satisfied with Omega.

5.00/5

I got my 2012 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLS covered with Omega Auto Care. When I file the claim for my starter, I did it over the phone and the rep I dealt with was very helpful. The claim process was very easy and Omega's reps dealt with the auto place personally. They were very respectful and responsible. The auto place took a couple of days to fix the car. Everything was smooth and on-time. Overall, I had an excellent experience with Omega.

5.00/5

The dealership filed a claim with Omega for the sunroof of my Audi A6. There was something on the frame that was cracked that we weren’t aware of until we had our routine maintenance. The claims process was good, and now that the repairs are finished, the car is running fine.

5.00/5

Original review: March 1, 2019

Omega Auto Care covers my Nissan Sentra and the process of filing a claim for an AC compressor issue was excellent. I got a hold of Omega and then they told me what to do. I went over to Nissan and handed over my car and Nissan handled the whole thing. They fixed it. Overall, the experience was great.

4.00/5

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

My claim started out real bad. I didn’t understand all the rules, and I told the dealership that I had a warranty. They blew it off and never followed up. Then when they completed the work, they said, “Oh, yeah. You do have a warranty.” They called Omega and said we were approved. They gave an approval number, and then within an hour of the approval number and authorization code, they got a call back and said they made a mistake. It was a big dogfight to get things straightened out, but everything worked out for the best. Now that we got it figured out, I know what the process is next time in the event of a problem.

5.00/5

My 2015 Trax Chevrolet is covered with Omega. I filed a claim to them over the phone for a cooling pipe issue. The claims process and customer service were excellent. I was told to take the vehicle to whoever I wanted to take it to.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I've got my 2014 Ford covered with Omega.They called me and I've had them for four months now. My recent claim experience with them for the axle seal worked out well and I like their claim process. Overall, their claim process is okay and I like it. I just handed the card like I was supposed to and the repair was taken care of at the dealership. Fixing everything took a couple of days. It's nice to have a warranty and that’s for sure.

5.00/5

I've had two claims with Omega Auto Care since I had the vehicle and I didn’t have any problems. Filing a claim for my hub bearings was easy. Dealing with the dealership was was difficult though. I was originally at the dealership and they told me they called Omega and that my wheel bearings weren't covered under my warranty. I asked how was it not covered. It's part of the vehicle and they have to replace the whole thing because it’s one whole unit. They had my car for two days and hadn’t done any work.

I took my car to another place and I called Omega myself. They said the wheel bearings were covered, but we would have to confirm that with the dealer for the card numbers. I said that was not what the dealership told me and I was told the dealership never called. The rep was very professional and gave me the information that I needed to file the complaint. I was very pleased with my experience. The repair got done right at a mechanic shop out here in Crowley. They called to confirm and I got my stuff done the next day. Everything was perfect. I'd recommend Omega to anyone.

3.00/5

I took my 2016 Honda Sport to Honda because the window wouldn’t roll up. They found out what was wrong with it and submitted a claim to Omega Auto Care. It was the regulator for my driver side window. Omega approved the claim, Honda fixed the window and I paid the deductible. I also had another issue that needed to be fixed, but it wasn’t covered, which was disappointing. But overall, their claim process was okay.

3.00/5

I have a 2014 Ford Expedition covered with Omega Auto Care. I filed a claim and it was fine, although it was a little long in the tooth. I had to drop the vehicle off, then they had to analyze it and diagnose it. Then, the information had to be sent back to the insurance company, then back to the dealer and back again. It was a little long at the beginning, but the end result was fine. I also called up customer service to make sure that something was covered and how I’d go about it. The timeliness is the biggest part that Omega can improve on. Other than that, it was is a matter of how good their dealership is, and it was very good.

5.00/5

My experience with Omega Auto Care was very good. When the seal was leaking on my 2015 Honda Civic, my claim with them went very well. Everybody was nice and they let me use a car. The claim process was great and took two days. I’m very satisfied with it. They told me that if I couldn’t get the car there, they would come and get the car. I hope the next time I need them, they would be as good as they were. If you don’t have a whole lot of money, Omega is worth that $113 a month.

4.00/5

Omega Auto Care covers my 2013 Hyundai Sonata. I took my car to my dealership. They called Omega, who approved the repairs for the front axle. And it was a done deal. But they did not cover a burned-out taillight that was on the car and I had to pay that out of cost for about $700 out of pocket, even though it was supposed to have been bumper-to-bumper. But still, they covered the axles and something else that was on there. Also the dealer who I met with the Hyundai off of Memorial Boulevard in Polk County, Florida, said that she's never had a claim that go through as easy as mine. And they don't even know who my person was, and I failed to give her that information other than what she had already had.

5.00/5

I have a Chevy Equinox 2016 covered by Omega. Their customer service is very good. Plus, I’m pretty satisfied with their claims process. I took the vehicle to them and they found out that it had a problem with the wheel bearing. The repair was fine and we haven't had any more problems with the vehicle in that area.

5.00/5

I filed a claim with Omega for my master switch and water pump. It got done before and it wasn’t even a year yet, and then it went out again. But they covered it. It wasn’t any problem. I just put in the $100 deductible.

3.00/5

I brought my 2011 ML350 to the dealership and they told that the ignition coil needed to be repaired. They were able to deal with Omega Auto Care directly and contacted them to see if it was covered. I dropped off the car and then my adviser called me within six hours to tell me. I've been with Omega for almost two years and that was the very first time I actually ever had a claim. So far, Omega has been good.

4.00/5

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care for the high-pressure fuel pump and starter of my 2012 Kia Sorento and the process wasn't very long at all. We took the car to the Kia place, they diagnosed it, and they told me that they would check if the issues were covered. They were and so they fixed it. I'm pleased with my experience with Omega Auto Care so far.

4.00/5

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I was very satisfied with Omega's claims process. I filed a claim for my 2013 Rogue's alternator, and the process was easy. The repair person diagnosed what was wrong and ordered the part. When the part came in, he called me, and they fixed it. The whole process took about a day. There was no long period of wait time and they paid the claim on time. Omega is a good investment. By me being a senior citizen and on a fixed income, having a warranty on my car is very valuable. It helps out a lot with finances.

5.00/5

I took my 2015 Dodge Ram 1-Ton to the Dodge dealership and they replaced the multifunction switch. The dealership took care of everything and the repair was finished in one day. Everything went well. Omega Auto Care is very good. They're better than most.

4.00/5

I’m satisfied with Omega. I filed a claim for a lot of hoses in my 2005 Chrysler, and the claims process was good. I went to the Firestone, and they called Omega and did everything. The people that worked on the car had to call three times and they shouldn’t have to call that many times before they get paid. Other than that, it was a good experience. I like Omega and I think it’s really great to have when you have an old car to be safe in case something happens. It’s worth paying the money.

5.00/5

I have a Jeep Wrangler covered with Omega, and I recently filed a claim for the engine oil filter house intake manifold gasket. The claim process was easy and better than anyone I’ve had prior. My mechanic handled it directly with their company. I've told a few people about Omega because they are an extended warranty company that stand behind what they say. It’s hassle-free, it’s simple, and it’s worth the money.

5.00/5

Omega called me saying that my warranty was gonna be up. The rep told me about the breakdown and I decided to go with them. I wanted to get an oil change with the car so the guy from the dealership decided to tell me that I have a warranty but they don’t cover simple maintenance. This was something serious so he told me that the only way they can do the claim was for me dropping the car off. They gave me a car for three days because while I drop it off and by the time he put the claim in, it took a little bit. Even so, I was happy with the amount of coverage that Omega has provided. It was the full amount and all I had to do was pay the $100 deductible. I’m satisfied and I will recommend Omega to anyone.