Customer Reviews

4.63/5
based on 290 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I got my GMC Acadia 2012 from Brandon Honda and they got a lifetime power train warranty. I took it in there to see if there was anything they could do for me. I had a leak in the hose and the thing was making the noise. It was clicking. But they told me the powertrain is everything they covered. Then I handed them the Omega card and told them I had protection. Then the dealership handled it all from there. I was working with the agent there at Brandon Honda. He made contact with Omega and I didn't really have to do anything. The repair was all done in less than 24 hours too. I was given a rental car and that was covered as well. Omega paid for everything. All I had to do was pay the $100 deductible for a $1,300 repair. Omega saved me. You definitely have to get it. It's a lifesaver.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

In today’s day and age, having a warranty is helpful. My Chevy Silverado is covered by Omega and I have a good experience with them. I had a claim for an AC that stopped working. I reached out to an individual at the company and they mentioned that I take my car to a certified shop then the shop will contact them. Once the claim is approved, the shop can work on it and it goes from there.

The claims process is great and relatively convenient because I don’t have to get involved in the back and forth and it’s between the shop and the insurance company. When the car went in to the shop, the individual also mentioned there was an issue with the battery. So maybe there’s potential to explore what's covered under policy and what’s not. That requires a lot of due diligence but maybe that’s something to consider in terms of how to improve. Omega's warranty is a good way to be covered once the factory warranty has expired. Also, they’ll cover a good hefty portion of the expenses if something goes wrong with the vehicle assuming that it’s covered within the policy.

4.00/5

It costs a lot to maintain a vehicle and I didn’t want to catch myself in a tight spot. This vehicle is my means of transportation. I had the opportunity to get an extended warranty with Omega Auto Care and I jumped all over it. I’ve had to use it for the air conditioner condenser on my truck that was messing up. I had it checked out with the dealership and I gave them the information of who to call. They handled the claim with Omega for me and they said everything went smoothly. They replaced it and it was good to go. I wish the premium payment wasn’t so high. But other than that, I don’t have any issues with Omega.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I have a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe covered by Omega. My coolant was disappearing ever since I got my new radiator put in it. But, I don't know how long it was going on, so maybe even before the radiator had to be changed. I initially called Omega about it because Dennis told me to call him personally. I'm satisfied with the overall claim process. I've had numerous issues with my car since it's getting older and they seem to be taking care of it, so I'm really thankful for that.

4.00/5

I had a claim for the fuel pump of my 2006 Dodge Ram and overall, Omega did good. The only issue that I had was that it took them so long to repair the truck. For a little, simple fuel pump problem, it took them two weeks to fix it. I don't know if it was because of the insurance or the dealership was backed up. But they made me wait an extra day or two because they were trying to get the part. Initially, the insurance said that they could get the fuel pump cheaper and that they were gonna order it. But then they called the dealership back and told them that it was gonna take five more days to get the fuel pump. The dealership said that they couldn’t wait five days and I wasn’t gonna wait five days either. So the insurance company told them to go ahead and get one for 400 bucks.

My only suggestion for Omega would be that if they are gonna do that, they oughta make sure that they have a company that they can call right up and get the part from, and that they can have it delivered in that manner. If the parts were on hand, the truck would have been fixed three days sooner. Otherwise, I was happy with the experience and I would use Omega again if I got another vehicle and I needed it to extend the factory warranty.

5.00/5

I'm very satisfied with Omega's coverage and overall claim process. It's easy. I got a 2006 Honda Civic covered. I called them to make a repair claim and then they told me the steps that I had to do. They told me to take my car to the shop, and then the shop will give the claim number. And then, they were gonna talk and deal with that shop.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Omega replaced my car's water pump. I dropped my car off at the dealer, and they got it done. I'm happy with the results. They didn't give me a hard time. I like the way they handle it.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care sent me some letters in the mail and I looked over their coverage plan. It was pretty good and there were a lot of stuff there that I needed, so I went with them. The cost of the warranty was reasonable. The customer service reps were fluent. They told me things that I needed to know and made sure that they answered well any questions that I had. Everything has been good with Omega and I would tell friends definitely to get the auto warranty.

5.00/5

Omega's down payment was easier and I had no problems with them. I got my Chevy Traverse '17 covered. I took it to Chevy once and Omega paid them right off. Omega is one of the best as far as extended warranty.

3.00/5

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Omega gave me a good deal and price when I had my personal vehicle covered. Then recently, I had issues with the fuel pump not working and something about the compressor. I also had an oil leak as well. The dealer called Omega over the phone to file the claim. But I have to call Omega because they did not cover the extra hours that was put on the car to find out what the problem was with the fuel pump. They only covered the hours that cost to fix the car. Although I had Omega, I paid around $2,000 and it hurt us. Nevertheless, Omega is not bad as long as they improve their coverage and there are certain things that you cannot fix until you find out what is the problem.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I was hesitant about taking this coverage and there were a few negative comments from previous customers. All I can figure is they were on drugs because I did sign up for this and within a few short months, had major car problems. I called and it was taken care of immediately. No questions asked. If you are in need of honest professional services of this nature, join this TODAY. I have spoken with John on more than one occasion and he is very pleasant, professional and helpful.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Omega Auto covers the basic scale of what an extended warranty will cover. I have a BMW and there are higher than things of that nature that they do not cover. But from what I did research on, they have the best rate for what I was looking for. I've sent them email and they were responsive. And then I had the BMW dealer call, and they were also responsive for that claim. So far, Omega Auto Care has been good.

4.00/5

Omega serves a purpose for me because my Nissan Pathfinder is getting higher mileage on it and I was concerned about my warranty being out. The only thing is they overdo on the calls to make sure you remember to pay. They call me 50 times to remind me to pay if I'm a day late. I wish they would not do that as I’m willing to pay it. The worst-case scenario is if I don’t pay, then I don’t have the warranty. Also, there are a couple of things that they don’t cover which I think that they should. They don't cover the catalytic converters and the sensors. Nonetheless, they took care of the issue I had with the going up and down of the electric window motor. The company I went to did the claim for me and the process was fine and easy. I dropped the car off and I got it back in two days.

4.00/5

Omega is a good choice to have. They have my Volkswagen Passat covered and I filed a claim for its oxygen sensor. I did it over the phone and the claims process was easy. I was satisfied. Omega was easy to deal with and they got the claim done quickly. They are good and accurate.

4.00/5

We had a couple of claims with Omega Auto Care and so far, they have worked fine. It was hard to figure out what mileage to do because I was going by when I was still working, but now I'm retired, so naturally, I don't drive as many miles. So, I probably could have gotten the plan itself a bit cheaper. Nevertheless, Omega's plan is good so I'm happy with it. When I have issues, I typically take the vehicle to the dealership, then give them the Omega Auto Care number and show them the card. I pay the $100 deductible and everything is taken care of.

4.00/5

I bought a new Hyundai Genesis and Omega sent me a packet which I liked. I liked their coverage and now, so far, I haven't had any problems with them whenever I take my car into the dealership. My mechanic calls in and Omega sees if it's approved. They had my steering knuckle replaced and helped me out with some oil changes, and all that good stuff. The customer service team has been all right and they deal with my claims well. The cost of the warranty is good for the quality of service and I like their service. They said they have my transmission and my clutch covered. I'll refer Omega to friends if they have a brand new factory warranty on the car already.

5.00/5

I have my '05 Dodge Durango SUV covered with Omega Auto Care. When I talked to them online to get the information, they sent me a book. There have been a couple of times that I’ve used my warranty with Omega when there was an issue with my vehicle, like if something drastic happened. With how things are, it’s a heavy bill for me to get a mirror fixed. If I did not feel that it was worth it, I would not put the money in a vehicle, but it’s worth having that kind of coverage for this vehicle. It seems to be in new condition, considering its mileage.

There are quite a few different things going on with my vehicle right now. It has a transmission issue, a leaky valve cover gasket, and some other things. The claim was filed with my mechanic people and that came with the auto warranty on the vehicle. There was a fuel pump that went bad before and the mechanics diagnosed and fixed it. They took care of it and Omega took care of their part. It was awesome. I have read the reports and there are a few other warranty companies out there that are really bad, but Omega has been pretty good and they're not a rip-off. They've taken care of business and every concern that I’ve had so far. I’m completely satisfied and I got a couple of my friends to use them.

5.00/5

I have my 2006 Chevy Silverado LT truck covered by Omega. I wanted the best provider, and I really believe Omega is the best out there. I went to a certified mechanic's shop, and I asked him to check my truck out. He checked it out and he told me what I needed. I told him I have Omega insurance and I had to give him $100 deductible first. He called Omega and when they gave him the go signal, he fixed my truck. Omega was right on time with the claims process. Get Omega insurance. You couldn't beat it with a stick. It will be a big help to you, and it'll keep your car running good.

5.00/5

Omega is doing me a good job, and I appreciate them. They cover my F350 Dual Rear Wheel. It's a 2013 Ford. I had to put it in the shop because the water pump went out on it. Ford took care of filing the claim, and all I did was hand them the card that Omega sent me in the mail. The claim was approved on the spot. I'm extremely satisfied with Omega's claim process. They're really meticulous as far as what they cover. I'd like to see the shops' hourly rates covered 100%, so I don't have to come out of my pocket with any money because Omega gets their money from me every month, which is almost $200. They get it on time.

I also filed a claim yesterday, and by time I got through filing that claim, I drove the truck from the Ford dealership 40 miles away to another Ford dealership and traded the truck in on a 2015. It's starting to have problems. It's over 100,000 miles, and the Ford drivetrain warranty's gone now. So what this outfit doesn't cover, I gotta cover out of my pocket. I can't be spending that kind of money. So I got to call Omega and see about swapping the policy over to the truck I got now.

4.00/5

I had a pickup and an SUV covered by Omega Auto Care but I don't have a vehicle covered anymore. I don't believe in the product. I figured I might as well pay myself the money and do my own repairs. But when I had the warranty, Omega was not as bad as I expected. When I had a claim for a ball joint, the mechanic had to deal with filing it. He had to call Omega and the mechanic had it in the shop for a little less than a day. I was overall satisfied.

4.00/5

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I lost my battery because the alternator went out and I filed a claim with Omega Auto Care through the dealership. But even if the car alternator was covered, Omega would not cover the battery. It was a moot point because it states in their policy that they don't cover batteries but they should also take into account what the dealership tells them. Apart from that, they did me right the one time I used them. Everything went like clockwork and even though I had to spring for the towing service myself, everything else was great.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I'd recommend Omega. It is valuable and it saved me a lot of money on that dilemma to repair. I got an AC blower motor repaired on my Mazda3. I was at a shop, and they called in for me, and filed the claim. The claims process took about half an hour and it went well. I am very satisfied. My experience was good overall. Omega was fast and it really helped.

5.00/5

I received some literature in the mail from Omega Auto Care. I was always hesitant about using an extended warranty company. I hear so many mixed reviews, and so I said okay, let me just try this one. When I spoke to them, they explained things to me, what they cover, and they seemed professional. Everyone in that company was really helpful and they'd answer questions. If you leave a message they'd call you back. I was very pleased with the company.

I had an issue with my air conditioning and they said that I could take it either to the dealer or to a shop. I chose the dealer 'cause it just happened to be closer to me. I sent my car there and Omega called them. Omega got the approvals and covered everything, it went smoothly and so I was happy with it. I would definitely recommend them. They're on the up and up, and you get great service. I'd still be with them if I didn't get in a car accident and got totaled. Otherwise, they were very good.

5.00/5

I've had Omega Auto Care cover my 2013 Ford F-150 EcoBoost 4-wheel drive and I've only used it once. It was a minor issue. My truck had 107,000 miles on it and had never been touched. It's normally a common practice to change out the thermostat especially since nothing had ever been done in that kind of mileage. But when my water pump went out, the dealership said that we needed to change out the thermostat and Omega would wouldn't cover that so I had to pay the deductible plus the thermostat on that claim. With that kind of mileage, thermostats wouldn't have been covered.

During the claims process, the biggest thing for me was finding the proper paperwork to show to the dealer for them to be able to submit a claim to be processed. That happened back in July and courtesy-wise, the dealership gave me another vehicle to drive while that truck was tied up in there. I ended up buying the 2013 Dodge that they loaned me. It had diesel and it has less miles than my Ford. I'm not travelling so much now. I'm more here and there and around the home and moving stuff. I needed a little heavier duty truck so I got the one-ton Dodge. So long as Omega Auto Care covers the things for whatever happens, I'm happy with them.

5.00/5

I'm really satisfied with Omega's claims process. My husband took our 2015 Ford Escape to the repair place, and they told us that they had fixed the idler arm on it and put some new tires. They took care of our car for just a day. Our experience with Omega was great. Try Omega.

4.00/5

My Toyota Tacoma is covered by Omega and I had a claim for the air conditioner. The claims process was easy and I'm satisfied with it. I went to Toyota and got them to do it. The only thing I didn't like about the coverage is they wouldn't cover the fact that I needed my injectors cleaned. The mechanic said it needed to be done and they said it was a maintenance thing. But the injectors ain't nothing to do with maintenance since that's something to do with the way the vehicle operates.

4.00/5

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I had a claim with Omega for my vehicle's air condition compressor and I was very satisfied with their claim process. We took the car in, the mechanic checked it out and made sure that that they put the right part on there. Omega paid for it and did what they're supposed to do. I tell friends who ask that I have coverage from Omega and so far, so good.

5.00/5

Omega's auto warranty seemed like a good deal. I got it and some time thereafter, my engine light would not go off. I took my car to the shop and they found the problem. The shop just contacted Omega from there. However, there was one time that I went to the shop and they told me that I had to pay. I responded by saying I have a warranty and from there, they had to change it. That time, the gentleman whom I had always worked with was on vacation, so he wasn't there to take care of me. Still, after I gave them my card, everything went smoothly. It's been wonderful being with Omega. I haven't had any problems with them paying.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

My 2015 Nissan Versa Note is covered with Omega Auto Care. I had a wheel bearing go bad. The repair shop filed a claim for it. They found it when they put on tires and I had to get it fixed right away. I’m very pleased with the claim process. It worked perfectly for me and it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Omega to anybody.

4.00/5

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Omega's claim process has been solid. I had a camera issue with my 2013 Dodge Dart. It was a Bluetooth computer chip issue. I went to the dealership and gave them my Omega card. When they were done, I paid my deductible and I went on about my way. But the dealership voiced that they had some trouble and it took some time to get the claim handled. It got done while I was there at the dealership though, so it was nothing that prolonged. I really can’t afford Omega, but it is what it is at this point. I’m happy with them.