Customer Reviews

4.65/5
based on 283 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Caitlyn ** was extremely helpful in handling my account. She went above and beyond to help rectify my situation. Above it all, she was very pleasant and resourceful on getting things moving in the right direction. Thank you Caitlyn for making experience more pleasurable than what it has been. More companies should have employees like you.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I have two cars covered by Omega Auto Care. Once, one of them, a Chevy Tahoe, was at a paint and body shop when its steering column switch crashed. The people at the shop took it over to the dealer to have it fixed. It got repaired quickly and it didn’t cost me anything. The claim was handled completely to my satisfaction.

4.00/5

I have a 2013 Ford Edge covered with Omega Auto Care. They had longer coverage and their options were better than before. The filing of the claim was done by the dealer and the process was fine. They called Omega and it took Omega around 3 hours to get the car ready and the claim satisfied. I would recommend my friends to get Omega Auto Care.

5.00/5

I'm satisfied with Omega. My 2006 Envoy Denali had issues with the suspension ball joint with the steering tire rod and the wheel bearing. I filed the claim over the phone with the mechanic who talked to Omega and the amount quoted was $724.04. They also asked a whole lot of questions and finally, it benefitted me. I have been fooled so many times into believing what someone said even though I find a contract. Even though I paid monthly, some people are so dirty and dishonest that you simply never expect to get what you're gonna get. With Omega, they did what they promised in our contract and I appreciated that. What I pay once a month was worth it. Go for Omega Auto Care.

5.00/5

I brought my car to the dealership and had the alternator replaced. The dealership contacted Omega who then told them what the warranty would and wouldn’t cover as well as what I'd have to pay. The claim was taken care of and I was very satisfied with the process. It was perfect and quick. The Omega people do what they say they do. Having the warranty is definitely worth it.

3.00/5

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

The blower motor of my AC on my 2015 Dodge Dart stopped working. The car is covered by Omega Auto Care but I ended up having to pay more than I thought I was going to. They said it was because the dealership I went to did some unnecessary procedures, so I had to pay extra for the diagnostic they did. When I signed up for everything, I thought I would just pay a $100 deductible and all that other stuff would be taken care of.

5.00/5

My Cruze is covered by Omega and they had us get the water pump repaired. I called them and got a hold of the right people. They got the information to the car services that did the work. The process was easy and everything was put through smoothly and with no trouble at all. They just did it right away and I was surprised that it went so quickly being that they're not somebody local. I was very satisfied.

5.00/5

I got a 2015 Chrysler 200 covered by Omega. I filed a claim for my thermostat and the dealership did everything for me. The process was easy and I was very satisfied. Everything’s been fine ever since. Having Omega is very convenient overall.

4.00/5

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

My Chevy Traverse is covered with Omega Auto Care and when I had a claim, I took it to the dealer and he did it. Everything was okay and it didn’t take long to fix the problem. Omega is good and I’m satisfied.

5.00/5

I'd definitely recommend Omega. I've had a couple of claims with them, the last one being the front axle of my 2009 Honda Pilot. I gave the repair shop my insurance information and they did the claim. So far, Omega has been highly responsible.

3.00/5

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Omega Auto Care covers my 2007 Dodge Caliber, and the last time they didn’t cover it was when my clutch went out and I could not move the car. I thought that they would cover it because it’s costing me $800 and I’ve been without a car for over a week. I wish that they’d take the transmissions/clutch into consideration because it is a part of the car that you need for it to go.

4.00/5

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I have a Volkswagen under Omega Auto Care. Their claim process was good because the guy from the mechanic place called them, submitted all the agreements and he found out that the part was covered. The price was approximately $200 but they received the part. At this point, although the price is a little more expensive, I'm very satisfied with Omega. I would tell others that Omega is gonna be my first three companies on my list.

5.00/5

The start engine motor of my Honda Accord was not working so I took it to the dealer and the mechanic checked it. Since it's covered with Omega Auto care, I handed him over my card and they took care of the rest. I only needed to pay the deductible and the rest all was settled with Omega. I was very satisfied with my experience. Omega is very nice and others should go for it too.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I use Omega Auto Care for my cars and my truck. I have very little time to spare so when I have an issue, I'd like to have something that would really cover for me and do the service that I do. I take care of my truck as it is very rare. I take the cars I use in Mobile One every time I service my cars and make sure that I follow up with all the required oil change. I check almost every three days to make sure everything functions.

For some reason, the car was not flowing out any cold air. When the technician went to check it, they saw that the air condition line was leaking. I submitted to the repair shop the Omega information. When I went there to do the service, they told me that my insurance was recognized, that my part will be covered and they'll be able to take care of the issue for me. They went through the repair without issues at all. I was very satisfied with their claim process which went very smoothly. Also, I didn't have any trouble getting through their customer service and I was satisfied with the way their reps respond to me. When I took my car, I can't feel anything. I like the feel of the car running in perfect condition. I would recommend Omega as the expectation extended up to customer care which means a lot.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Omega Auto Care is a good company to go with. My 2013 Ford Edge was covered by them and I had a claim for a front strut bearing. I took my vehicle to a Ford garage and they filed the claim for me. I just signed the papers. The timeliness and the way everything was handled by Omega was very good.

5.00/5

I have my 2015 Ford F150 Crew Cab 4-wheel drive covered by Omega and they repaired my water pump on my truck right after I got it. Last week, I did an oil change and used my warranty for that as well. The claim process was simple and all I had to do was show the paper with Ford with my card and they took care of it. I knew Omega covered my first oil change, but I didn't know how many they covered, so I called Omega just before I had my last oil change. The lady I talked to said that they covered three oil changes a year. Omega was a good company to use and I had a friendly experience with them.

5.00/5

I got my 2014 Chrysler 200 covered by Omega and they're a great company. When I call, somebody’s prompt to take care of my issue. I filed a claim for the master switch for my windows, and I called to see if my part was covered under the warranty. They said yes, so I took it to Chrysler and then Chrysler confirmed it and fixed it. I was very satisfied. I also lost my keys to my car one time and I had to get it towed and opened, and the people who helped me were great. I was in a panic and they calmed me down and told me everything was gonna be fine. I didn’t have to come out of pocket with a whole lot of extra fees with towing and opening up my car. I love Omega and I wanna get another car put on my policy.

5.00/5

I have a Ford Escape covered with Omega Auto Care. One time, the front end in the wheel was wobbling when I was going down the highway. Omega's claim process went really good. The repair service guy took care of filing the claim and everything got taken care of by Omega. So far, I've only had the one claim and I've only put over 3,000 miles on it since I bought it. I'd still believe I have close to three years on it so I'm hoping that I don’t have any problems in those three years with claims if I have any. Omega is a bit costly because I do have to pay $100 for every repair and looking from my side, I hope I get to take advantage of it. Miles go quick on a car so I hope my miles don’t run out before my car problems begin.

5.00/5

I had an issue with the wheel bearing of my 2014 Ford Explorer. I called Omega Auto Care to file a claim and they sent it to the repair shop. The claim process was smooth, but after I went to pick up the vehicle, my deductible is $100, but they charged me $156, so I asked and they said that was what the provider said. Other than that, everybody was really nice and very helpful, too.

5.00/5

I’ve only had my 2014 Kia Optima for two years and I purchased it used. I bought the warranty from Omega three months after I purchased the car. They were the first ones that reached and contacted me about an extended warranty and they offered me a good deal on everything. Their price was feasible and I could afford it. I had some issues going on with my steering wheel where something on it was loose and there was a rattling around. I also had some issues with my buttons that were on my steering wheel, and then I had some recalls that were issued in my car.

I took the car into the Kia dealership to see what they could do for me and to get a quote on everything. They wanted my warranty information but I didn’t have that on hand. The warranty company gave me a card at the very beginning but I didn’t have it. Since I'm always making the payments, I went to the bank statement. On the bank statement, it gave me a number to call. I called that number and they were able to give me my confirmation number and a couple of other things. I sent that over to the dealership and they were able to take care of everything. It was my first time owning a car in my name and it was the first time that I actually bought a warranty. I’m very new to the claims process and when I did everything, it was very easy, effortless and I didn’t have to get my hands too dirty. The dealership corresponded with Omega going back and forth. So, the process was very painless for me.

Omega was able to cover all the recalls and my steering wheel issue. They didn’t cover the buttons but that was an easy fix and it wasn’t very expensive. Omega already covered a lot and that was easy. The warranty helped me out financially because a couple of issues on my car were expensive to fix. Omega dropped my price down tremendously on the cost of fixing the car and all the recalls, so it was very good and I liked it. I would recommend Omega to others. They could make other people's lives a lot easier just like they did with mine.

5.00/5

I have a 2015 Chevy Trax covered with Omega Auto Care. We had a claim for the radiator. It had some sort of very slow, hard-to-detect leak. I took it to the dealership and they filed the claim while I was there. Omega did a good job with it. My deductible was $100 and I paid $135 total for a $1100 job. Whatever that extra 35 bucks was for was something that they didn't feel was necessary, but the dealership did. But it wasn’t an issue and they took care of all of it. I’m very satisfied with the whole process. The first year with the plan that I have, they had three free oil changes and money towards battery. There was a lot of great things in that. I wish it was just a little cheaper because mine’s 138 bucks a month. But you get what you pay for. So, I would recommend it highly to a friend. It’s costly, but it’s worth it.

5.00/5

Omega was great! I have an Acura MDX that had an issue on the front axle on the driver's side. I called Acura initially to be covered under their warranty. I brought the car in and they handled the whole thing. They said, "All right. We'll have to call them up." They called Omega Auto Care, who said they were gonna cover it. They also said, "Why don't you fix the other side too?" So, I got both fixed. The repair only took two hours and I just paid 100 bucks. I was very satisfied. If someone asks me about Omega I would tell them to go for it.

5.00/5

My 2015 F-250 is covered by Omega and I recently filed a claim with them when a water pump went out on it. I took the vehicle to the Ford place, told them that I had bought an extended warranty and all of my information was in the glovebox, and then they made a call to the warranty people. I went and picked up my vehicle after it was ready and it cost me $100. I was thankful that I bought the extended warranty.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care has been pretty good. I had one claim for my Buick and they paid it with no problems. It was a very nice thing. I don’t know anything about cars but I took mine to the neighborhood mechanic and he told me what was wrong with it. He was on Omega's list and he filed the claim with them. He took care of everything. The claims process was perfect and not difficult at all. All in all, having an extended insurance on an old car is a good deal and I'd tell my friends to try Omega Auto Care.

5.00/5

I had the F-250 pick up repaired through Omega Auto Care. The water pump in it had an issue so I took it to the dealership and they dealt with the insurance claim. It worked out good and they repaired it very quickly.

5.00/5

When my manufacturer warranty went out, I got calls and letters in the mail from various extended warranty companies. I signed up for Omega Auto Care and I have used it once so far. I provided my card to the Chevy dealership where I took my car and they filed the claim on my behalf. The issue was covered and the overall claims process was good.

5.00/5

The AC Air Door Actuator in my wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee went bad and for the price of me putting it in versus the price of Omega doing it, it was easier and almost cheaper for them to do it than me. The claims process was easy for us. I called the dealer and told them what the problem was. I knew what the problem was and they said that it's a common problem. I gave them my information on Integrity. After that, I dropped the car off then picked it up when it was done. I really didn’t have anything else to do other than sign the paper when I picked it up. Omega was great and I had no problems when I needed it.

5.00/5

Original review: July 21, 2018

We have a Chevy Impala covered with a warranty that my husband purchased from Omega Auto Care. We had to have an auto warranty because of the cost of car repairs. It’s a lot of money but one repair can cost us $1,000, so it's better to be safe than sorry. I’m a nutrition site manager for the Meals on Wheels program in the county, so I have to run routes if we don’t have enough volunteers. But my car is fairly well-maintained. It is also lightly used as I don’t drive it far and I can be at work in 12 minutes. But once in a while, we take a trip and another reason we have the warranty for the car is in case something happens on the road.

Our experience with Omega has been good so far. We’ve been pretty pleased with the warranty, although we might not get to use it that much. But it was fairly easy to use and I didn’t have any problems at all at the dealership. We’ve only had the car in the shop once when we filed a claim with Omega for the hybrid fan that cools the battery. We were glad that we had the warranty then because that's an expensive part. They called me the next day and the process was okay and quick. We took the car to the dealership, Lyons, and they dealt with Omega. They also charged me $50 to change my oil, but that was covered by the warranty, so Omega reimbursed the cost and I liked that.

4.00/5

Original review: July 20, 2018

I used Omega Auto Care for my car's AC compressor and the claim process was simple enough. The car was taken to a local shop and they were too much money, so Omega wouldn’t let the mechanic fix it. I had to go pick it up and take it to the Nissan dealership. Omega said I could take the car anywhere I want to but they have to approve the price evidently. And they don’t advertise that. So, it took me a week to get my car fixed. Omega can improve on their timeline and pay the price in a timely manner. I've had their coverage less than a year now and the representatives are polite.

4.00/5

Omega's claims process went well. It was fast and easy. I called and had the car repaired and it was all handled by the dealership. I'd tell friends to go for Omega Auto Care.