Customer Reviews

3.95/5
based on 139 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Omega covers everything and I love that. I had a transmission issue and they changed the transfer case. I just took it to the shop and they took care of everything for me. But I'm thinking about taking it back to the shop to have them check the vehicle because sometimes it changes gears okay and sometimes it doesn’t.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

The person who called me took his time to explain the warranty to me and all the benefits. And it sounded like a great deal. I had to have my brakes redone which is part of the maintenance plan, and my oil changes. I also had to have some major work done. Omega Auto Care covered it and I just had to pay my deductible. There were a couple of times when I went and got my oil changed over the weekend, and I had to submit to get my money back. Those also went well. I love the service. I like the comfort of knowing that I won't come out of pocket a big chunk of change if I have something major happen. And I have the roadside assistance. When I need a vehicle inspection, my maintenance plan covers that. There's a lot of benefits to it that I’ve really liked.

4.00/5

I've used Omega one time and so far, Omega has done what it's supposed to do.

5.00/5

I’ve used Omega for oil changes. I asked if they could go down on the price ‘cause I checked other places and Omega is a little more expensive than other companies. The rep told me to call back and request a deduction.

4.00/5

My window wasn't working. The dealer did the claim and then they repaired it. But when I had something to do with the brakes, Omega said it was not a covered item. But they said everything was covered. Other than that, I've been pretty satisfied with Omega.

5.00/5

I took the car to the shop and I left the information. The mechanic did the claim with Omega and I was left out of the loop. I was very satisfied with the process.

4.00/5

Throughout the whole program when I had Omega, in the beginning, I had no issues. When I purchased my vehicle, I used to take the car to a dealership and that was only the dealership that works on the car. I took the car four times to the dealer. But the last experience, in the end, I wasn't too happy about it. I had a gentleman that called me back and he was very rude. He went ahead and told me that they no longer do it like that. Now, they have somebody that's overseeing the repair. They only send the car to the repair center that they would suggest to us. We can choose another one, but the hourly rate that the dealership was charging, they were not going to cover that. They could only cover what was average in the area.

I said, “I have a contract with you guys where my car was being serviced, and that was the only place I specifically require, if I'm gonna go with that, this is where I wanted.” He said, “I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. You can try to reach anyone you want. You can talk to a supervisor.” And he was a supervisor, for my understanding. He was trying to send me to a transmission repair place but my car didn't have any kind of transmission issue. Then on top of it, the dealership said, "This cannot be done. Take your car somewhere else. I don't know what you want to do." I had to go ahead and find myself another place. I was very dissatisfied.

5.00/5

Everything was on the up and up and able business-wise when I signed up with Omega.

5.00/5

I have never been so upset in my entire life. I called Omega Auto Care because I knew I had towing, but whoever answered the phone told me I did not exist in the system. I was stuck. I was 60 miles from home, in the cold, and in the rain, and I'm 70 years old. I had to pay $414 to get a tow truck to come from Houma to New Orleans to tow my car back. When I tried to get my reimbursement of a measly $100, I got the runaround from them. It took me four days to finally speak to someone in person that had any idea what I was talking about.

The reps sent me from one place to the other, and I filled out three different forms. The last thing I saw was a text the Saturday before last saying that I was gonna be reimbursed with a $100 check, which I should see within the next 10 to 14 days. I'm still waiting to see that though. Still, my towing claim was the only time I've ever had problems. We've had three other things, and I love that the engine and motor service is absolutely wonderful.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 4, 2022

When the original warranty from Chrysler and Dodge and Jeep went out on my vehicle, Omega contacted me and I talked with them. They told me what they covered and I liked the deal. They told me the price, what my payments would be, and what my down payments would be. Everything was manageable for me so I signed up. So far, I've renewed twice. I have the same protection but it's on a different policy because my old one expired at 101,000. Omega said I had 30 days and that I had to drive so many miles before I was covered as far as what they will pay.

My car was taken in for repair and I was told the shop wanted to flush out all my system. The gasket in my exhaust by the manifold was loose. Omega was gonna do the exhaust but they couldn't cover it because that was under the basic maintenance of the vehicle. But I always kept that truck in running condition with the oil changes and stuff like that. We figured that out and it was a minor problem.

What happened was my vehicle was trying to start over and it wouldn't catch. It was a relay switch that Chrysler came out with and it was discontinued. What they did was they came out with a new switch that they put in the box. They probably sent me something saying that it was a recalled product. The guy that actually did the switch found out it was a relay switch with a wire to it. He opened up my hood and showed that to me. I went on and had it done. It cost me $300 but it's okay.

I had a claim way back in 2018 and Omega covered it. I took the car to a Dodge, Chrysler, and RAM in Naperville. I paid my $100 deductible and the issue was fixed. They gave me the receipt and it was $1,100 worth of work to do on that truck. Omega always told me that any ASE-certified shop can work on the vehicle and they will cover it. But I rather for the dealership to deal with it.

I've been dealing with Omega and since they're good, I would recommend them. But as far as looking forward to and seeing what a warranty covers, make sure it covers everything as far as what you need to cover. I even have that now with the new warranty. It has that basic maintenance coverage on it such as oil changes and tire rotation. I'm satisfied with Omega. I had different companies calling me trying to get me to switch over and I told them, "No, I have a warranty, an extended warranty on my vehicle and I'm very happy with who I have." I've been locked in with them for years.

5.00/5

When I submitted a claim, it was a pretty smooth process from start to finish. They did the job in one day. I didn't have to rent a car. So far, they covered everything.

5.00/5

My recent claim experience with Omega was very good. It was for my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee that was having air conditioning problems. On my contract, I have a $100 deductible and that was all I had to pay. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

5.00/5

I had two claims with Omega Auto Care. One for my air conditioner and one for my driver's seat. The dealership called Omega for me, and they spoke about it, and both repairs were approved. I would definitely recommend Omega just because based on the value I paid for the policy and what they cover in repairs has been worth it, in my experience.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

The air conditioner broke. Within a week and a half, they got my car repaired.

5.00/5

I got a 2016 Transit van. I called Omega and they verified twice that they had already approved the coverage. It took the service department a little while to get to it. But after they confirmed everything, they went on and fixed it. Everything worked out really well because Omega stood behind what they were saying.

5.00/5

I thought Omega had taken a payment, but they didn't take a payment. So my policy expired. When I called back to find out why our payment wasn't taken, they were very nice. Then when I called one time, I didn't have the payment. They gave me a lower rate to make payments. I had my car towed to one shop because it cut off on me. They contacted Omega, and Omega paid their part. Then I paid my part. Once they called me and said, "Your vehicle is ready," and then they told me what my part was, I was able to go pick it up right then and there. They also answered all my calls and all the questions that I needed. Even with the towing service, I didn't have a problem.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 24, 2022

I took the car to the preferred mechanic that Omega has. The claims process was easy but it took a little more time than I thought it would. But it went through and everything got fixed. So, in the end, that was fine.

4.00/5

The reps were very helpful when I was signing up with Omega. But when I made a claim, the place told me I had to pay the money and it took forever for Omega to return the money to the place that I had the oil change. So, they are not even going to get accept the plan anymore because it took too long for them to reimburse the $20.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

I had a good experience with Omega. Back in December of last year, I thought about selling the car. I went to the dealership and they told me they needed to do some things to the car. And when they said the word transmission, it hit me. I have a warranty that I bought when I bought the car. Over this past year, I've had about $6,000 worth of work done on the car and I paid maybe a tenth of that because of the warranty. I was very happy. Omega worked for me and they're good.

5.00/5

Signing up with Omega was alright. They called me and I got the extended warranty for my 2015 Titan Nissan.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

One day, we got the groceries out of the car and my husband tried to close it but it wouldn't close. When I took the car to the shop, the guy looked at it and he said it was a bad jack. They had the piece there, and they fixed it. I'm glad I had Omega because it would have cost me more.

5.00/5

When I had an oil change, I had to send them a fax or an email with everything on it. But, it went through easily. I haven't had a problem with Omega at all since I've used them.

4.00/5

Omega Auto Care is a good company. I would tell people if they want to sign up, they should. It's important because if something happens to their car and it's really expensive, Omega can pay for 90% of what's going to happen to it. Omega could use more customer service on a weekend and faster service to get people on the phone though. It's hard to get them on the phone at times 'cause you gotta be on hold for at least 20 minutes.

5.00/5

I haven't had anything serious with my vehicle, but I know that it's expensive to maintain a vehicle and having these services are good. The cost is worth the price because it eliminates a lot of hassles. All I do is take my book and let the people at the dealer know that I have this plan, then they take care of the rest. I have recommended Omega to other people.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

I'm happy with the process of Omega. It was easy submitting a claim. The company normally has to call and do it over the phone. Whatever company I go with, they were good. They were also covered by a lot of the places that were around me.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 2, 2022

I’m well-satisfied with Omega. When I submitted a claim, it was easy and fast. It was paid for before I picked my car up. I just had to pay my $100 deductible.

5.00/5

Every time I've used Omega, I would have to go ahead and pay for it and then they would reimburse me and that's not good. Something happened to my engine and it was 160-something dollars and then they reimbursed me $142 back. Right now, I took out the elite insurance and they're supposed to pay for my oil change. I had the oil change two weeks ago. But they haven't reimbursed me yet. I took the car to the shop at 2 o'clock and they close at 5:00. The mechanic stayed on the phone for two hours. So I just went ahead and paid for it. I had no trouble getting reimbursed. But they're still taking the time.

5.00/5

My experience with Omega has always been good. I've never had any negative thing where I had to go back and forth where they didn't wanna fix something. When my battery went dead, they paid the money for the battery.

4.00/5

An alternator went bad on me and I had to have it repaired. I had a good experience out of it. There were a few questions that I had that Omega answered very quickly. They give you a good coverage. I haven't been displeased with them but there are always those things that come up that you either didn't understand exactly what it was supposed to be or because of where you went, it wasn’t covered completely where you thought it should be. At the end, everything was taken care of.

5.00/5

When I submitted a claim with Omega for my AC condenser issue, the fix-it person called them. They paid for a portion of it and it's working fine now.