Customer Reviews

4.13/5
based on 131 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

Omega Auto Care was the most affordable warranty that anyone offered me. The warranty that I was originally going to go with was about triple the price of what I'm paying now. The person that I spoke to at Omega was extremely informative. She was very quick and helpful when it came to me not knowing a lot of stuff. I didn't have to ask a lot of questions. She knew exactly what to say and how to sell the warranty. She knows about cars herself. She was telling me that not only is this specific warranty in my budget, but it also is paired through a lot of local auto shops that are nearby. A lot of other warranties that I did look at, they are pretty far out. Some places charge for towing and it's not included with the warranty, but Omega includes that. Also, I didn't have to pay a big deposit or have to do anything crazy with fees.

I did a claim yesterday for the starter on my car that finally went out. I had to be transferred to an adjuster about getting the ball rolling and on seeing if I could get a rental. It was fast and and they explained to me that I needed to wait for the auto shop to call them, that I didn't even need to make the claim and that they were going to take care of everything for me. That was pretty convenient. For the rental, I am covered for it. I just have to get the green light from the shop. What they will do is the shop will organize the whole rental getting set up if I absolutely need it. They still need to diagnose the car. They said it is the starter, but it could also maybe be something else. Now that the warranty is done, it could be the battery going out too. They were brief about it at the shop.

5.00/5

I was pretty impressed when Omega had called about what they were offering. Their reps were very professional and explained everything. We had an oil change and we had brakes done. The claims process was very easy, and I was very satisfied with it. I'd recommend Omega to anybody.

5.00/5

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Their service has been very helpful. They fixed my car. Their customer service has been fine, too.

5.00/5

I really liked Omega Auto Care. The service was good. I have not had a bit of problem. I would like to keep it, but I don't have any money right now. When I start working again, I will call them. I would also tell anybody to go to them.

4.00/5

There were three oil changes where they would give me back $50 on the oil change but I didn't know. I thought it'd last as long as I had the policy but I only had a year and three months to use it. It's been over a year and three months. So, I didn't get reimbursed for my oil change. Other than that, I haven't had a problem with them. My radio messed up and I called them myself. They went on right ahead and did what they were supposed to do.

5.00/5

Omega sent me a check without me submitting a claim.

3.00/5

Omega was supposed to send me out a card and paperwork that said what all they covered but they never sent it. I went to Walmart and I did an oil change and got the wipers. Walmart doesn't use the phone but if I would have had a card, they would have used it. I ended up paying cash for it. But when I had Omega last year, they helped me.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I like Omega’s services and they cover a whole lot. We just did an oil change and it went okay although it took a while for us to get our reimbursement. Sometimes, we don't have the money to do the oil change and I figured that we could do it with their card, but I could not. We had to pay for the oil change, which was $55, and then, they reimbursed us about a month later. But other than that, I've had a good experience. They answer all my questions whenever I call them.

4.00/5

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

I needed some new windshield wiper blades for my 2018 Toyota Camry. I used Omega for that and I got an oil change too. Everything has been excellent. They should cover more services.

4.00/5

It didn’t take very long for them to clear the claim. It was an amazing experience.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I've used Omega Auto Care several times. Recently, I took my BMW to Auto Barn and they took care of the claim for me.

5.00/5

I took the best plan from Omega Auto Care. So far, I've had no experience with them but as far as the sign-up procedure, I had no problem.

4.00/5

I used Omega to get a rebate on windshield wipers and oil changes. I did everything online and I talked to a guy on the phone. He was fine.

4.00/5

I only had one thing to do and it was fair. I put in a claim for the brakes and the process was great. I paid out of pocket because it was brakes but Omega was great. It's doing its job.

4.00/5

I took the truck to my mechanic and he said the suspension was worn out earlier than it normally would be. So, I gave him Omega to contact and they said they would replace the parts at wholesale, and then pay for his labor. I still had to pay the difference in the wholesale cost of the parts and what the total cost was. But still, it was good. I had another deal a month later that had to do with the engine and they covered all the cost, except the deductible. So, I was kind of surprised. There was some inconsistencies in the way the coverage seemed to work. But I'm glad I had the extended warranty.

4.00/5

Omega stuck out to me out of all the other extended auto warranties. It's a pretty relaxed warranty. When I bought my car off of the previous owner, I had to ensure that it was in good condition for when I was going to be driving it. I took it into Goodyear in order to get some work done on it. I used my warranty for my brake pads. I’m very glad about the work that they put into the car. Now, it drives a lot better than before I got the work done on it.

5.00/5

I've had Omega for at least over three years now and it’s pretty good when I submit a claim. I used them for my starter and when they started on the process, that took a day. The only part I don't like about Omega is when I go get my oil change, I have to pay for it or the people at the oil change place can call it in then Omega gives them a number that they pay for over the phone.

5.00/5

I did an oil change for my Nissan Altima. The claim process with Omega was fine until I had to prove to them that it worked. They didn't realize that my oil change was free under my claim. It’s was so hard for them to understand that it was the warranty company other than themselves that had service like that. Omega had to call and get everything verified. That took about 25 minutes then everything went well after that. I like Omega and I’ll recommend it to somebody else.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

I called Omega Auto Care and they explained me everything, so I got them. When we bought a battery, I had to send them a receipt then within a week, they sent me my money. They have been good to me in this little time that I've used them.

4.00/5

I've had to use the warranty one time and overall, I'm satisfied. I just hate the part where I had to pay more than my deductible. I was told that Omega only covered a certain amount and I was responsible for the rest. It was only $24, so I didn't complain too much. But I shouldn't have had to come out of my pocket other than the deductible. Not a whole lot of people in my area know about Omega. I got a Dodge, but I had to take it to a Toyota dealer because they were familiar with Omega as insurance. But other than that, the claims process was great. So far, Omega rocks.

5.00/5

I had questions about how the warranty worked and the reps gave me good advice. It was something I wanted to hear about the deductible and they also have roadside assistance if I’m out of town. I had three oil changes. After I went in, had my oil changed, and sent the receipt in, they sent me a check paying for it. Everything went well. I told friends I have Omega and that they are good. They said it sounded good, and if they get one, they’re who they would get.

4.00/5

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I got Omega Care because I wanted regular oil change for my car and generally, if I needed parts fixed that I really can’t pay out of pocket, I just pay monthly for it and it could help me out. Signing up was great, quick and easy. They presented the products in a well-mannered and professional way. Everything I asked for, they explained in deeper detail. There were some things I didn’t really ask for, but it was more knowledgeable on my part and it helped out. Doing a claim for an oil change was easy, but I didn’t know I had to go through steps on my first time getting an oil change through them. They could be more upfront about it, instead of you calling them and asking more information about it. Omega is a good place to go.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care is a good service. The coverage I read in the contract was good. The only thing is when I call them, I'm put on hold for more than 10 to 15 minutes. Yesterday, I called them and left a number and they said they'll call back and there was no call. Also, when the place I go to to have oil change calls to verify my contract, they have a hard time to get approval from the agent at Omega. It takes so long for them to get them approved. I just go ahead and pay out of pocket. This was on the last two oil changes I got. I have my oil change receipt with me. I just haven't had time to call them. Other than that, Omega is a good company. I would recommend others to sign up for the contract.

5.00/5

The experience with Omega was great. It was hassle-free. Everything is good. I'm satisfied. The claim submission process was super easy. I just called in, gave them the number and gave it back to the guy that was doing the work.

5.00/5

Omega is the best fit for me. Everything is going pretty smooth.

5.00/5

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I was going on what everybody was telling me. I ended up with CarShield and Omega, and that Omega covered more. So, I went with them and because I've had so much trouble with this particular vehicle and I foresee more, I'm glad I got it. Right now, my truck's in the shop and I'm hoping they called Omega. All in all, I wouldn't have a car without the extended warranty.

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

My claim with Omega on my starters went good. The dealership I brought my car to said they had to call to make sure it was being covered. Then they said that Omega sent a starter and then after that, they repaired it. Everything was good. Go with Omega Auto Care. It was very well worth it. I was very pleased with them.

5.00/5

Omega did a great job in handling everything with my car. My car was just stuck at the mechanic, but it wasn't anything that Omega did wrong. It was the mechanic that was on the process of getting the car fix. Omega has great price, especially with the whole pandemic that's going on right now. There was a couple of times where I was gonna be a week or so late, and they gave me time to make that payment.

5.00/5

The place where I took the car took care of the service request. They did an oil change and they did some maintenance on my brake. They flushed the brakes and the coolant system out. Omega has been great so far.

5.00/5

The throttle body on my 2016 Ford Fusion kept getting stuck. It would open all the way and when it wouldn’t open, it wouldn’t send enough power for the car to move. I went to Ford to fix it and they called Omega. The claims process was good and everything was handled perfectly. I would highly recommend Omega.