Customer Reviews

4.42/5
based on 220 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

My 2011 Honda Accord V6 is covered with Omega and I've had repairs on it, one was for the catalytic converter and the other had to do with the undercarriage. The dealership handled the filing of the claims and I was satisfied with the claims process. It all went pretty smooth. If others were looking for a warranty, I would recommend Omega.

5.00/5

Original review: April 28, 2019

The original warranty on my vehicle had run out so I purchased a warranty from Omega. I had an issue with my alternator and filing a claim went pretty smooth. I filed the claim over the phone and it was treated fairly. It was a good transaction with the auto mechanic and Omega. I’m satisfied with my coverage and I would highly recommend Omega. I might be getting another vehicle and I’m gonna be calling them to get a warranty on that as well.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care was there when I needed them. The factory coverage was off of my vehicle. I looked around and checked Omega out through the BBB. And they were one of the best ones I saw. I purchased the plan four years ago and paid it off a couple of years ago. And it has been good for the price. Plus, I had no difficulties whatsoever with their claim process. I called and they hooked me up. I knew I was gonna have some out-of-pocket expenses, but for the most part, they did their part and took care of everything. I’d recommend Omega.

5.00/5

My car wasn’t starting or turning over, and I thought the issue was the battery. I brought it to the dealership and they took care of filing the claim with Omega for me and the car was checked. The coverage provided through Omega was good as well as all the services. The alternator was replaced and the car is running fine now with no more problems.

5.00/5

Original review: April 22, 2019

I had a leak in the hydraulics of the struts of a BMW covered by Omega Auto Care. The repair and claim process was really easy. And I was impressed with how easy it was. I took the vehicle into the BMW repair shop and gave them the Omega information. They contacted Omega and filed the claim. Then I paid the $100 deposit, which was in every claim, and that was pretty much it. I'm very satisfied with the overall process. Depending on the situation, I would recommend Omega. It depends on the person and the car, but I think it's probably not worth it with vehicles that have lower repair costs.

4.00/5

I have a Hyundai Santa Fe covered with Omega Auto Care. I filed a claim over the phone for the transmission and the experience was really good and very easy. The person that answered the call was very helpful with the questions that I had. At first, I didn't know exactly who was gonna handle the claim if I had to start a claim or the people on the dealer where I took my car. And then, I wasn’t having any response from the dealer at that time because they were waiting for the estimate from Omega. They didn't want to give me any information, so I had to call several times to Omega and find out.

The whole claims process took about two weeks and it was really good. It took less time than I was expecting. However, I had an issue with them. My car stopped working so I had to take the car on the same day into the dealer, then I called Omega to find out what I was gonna do. They told me I could get a rental car, but they gave me a limit of money that I had to spend. They wouldn’t give me an SUV for the money that Omega was giving me, but since I have my kids, I cannot have a 5-person car. It had to be an SUV. I had a lot of trouble with that and it was taking longer with the dealership because they didn't agree with the price.

In the end, the dealership gave me the car, but they didn't give me an SUV either, so it was so hard to be going from one place to the other. Since I had an SUV, I was expecting the same thing, but Omega didn't give me some more money that I can go to a rental car and get another SUV for myself. They also told me that I had to pay first then send them the ticket. Nonetheless, Omega handled the claim really nice. My experience has been okay and I will definitely recommend it to somebody else.

5.00/5

When my husband died a year and a half ago, I was having some struggles and Omega helped me out. They placed some payments out for me. However, when they told me I had a bunch of payments left, I didn’t think that was correct. I would like to have a lower payment, but then that would be something I would have to check into because I don't know how many payments I have left. Other than that, I've only utilized Omega once and they did great.

3.00/5

I used Omega Auto Care one time when my AC blower motor went out and they were good. They paid half of the cost. Although I couldn't get a hold of the rep during the weekend, the experience I had was fine.

3.00/5

I've been dealing with Omega for at least 15 years, and so far, they've served me well. They usually take care of things, like with my 2005 that needed fuel pump repair. I got it in, got it fixed, and then got it back after about five days. The claims process was good and, overall, I'm satisfied with my experience with them. I also have my 2018 Ford pickup covered through them.

5.00/5

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have a 2012 Dodge Journey covered with Omega Auto Care. Its belt had to be replaced and it was a pretty smooth process. I went to the dealer, I gave them my car and they called a claim adjuster, and they talked them through what they had to do and what was wrong with it and found out that was covered under the warranty. I will very highly recommend Omega because they do exactly what they say they are gonna do. I'm very satisfied with them and they took good care of me.

5.00/5

Original review: April 16, 2019

I had a Ford F-150 which had an extended coverage with Omega. I filed a claim with them for the drive shaft and was satisfied with the claims process. Everything was fine.

5.00/5

When I got my steering power rack fixed, I went to my Honda dealership and they replaced it. At first the process was difficult, but as soon as I was able to figure it out, it seemed easier. I had to call several times and make sure things were done right. Still, I've had a good experience with Omega overall and I would recommend it.

4.00/5

I went into the dealership to have the windshield switch replaced on my '09 Dodge Journey and the claim process with Omega Auto Care was fine. I scheduled an appointment and the dealership found out what the issue was. The only downside about it is that they keep the vehicle a little longer than I expect. For this claim, they had it for two weeks. Also, I think I've paid more money doing things that the warranty doesn't cover than actually using the warranty so I'm at a catch-22 right now. But I like it for the major things that could go wrong, like with the AC system or the engine. The only downfall is you never know when that would happen.

4.00/5

When I purchased a warranty from Omega, the guy I was working with told me that I would only pay $100 and Omega could cover the full amount with whatever is going on with the car. When there was a problem with the spark plug of my car, the dealership that I dealt with said that normally, warranties don't cover spark plug service. Then they gave me three different diagnostics since they didn't know exactly what was wrong with my car. My car is not covered under the GMC because Omega's rep told me that it should be still covered under their warranty, but it’s five years old now. I still haven't got 34,000 miles, and Omega won’t cover it.

Other than the plugs, there was also an issue with the oxygen sensor. It's frustrating since it seems like this car is in the shop every couple of months. It’s one thing after another and I had to pay to get my car. I was not too happy with that because I wasn't expecting to pay for anything but my deductible. I talked to somebody at a department and he said that they would look into it. I didn’t get a callback from Omega to let me know if they were covering anything or not. So, I’m just taking my car. Despite that, I’m happy with Omega. They have quick and friendly service. I also didn’t have any problems with Omega a few months ago covering whatever. Their reps answered the calls and were helpful right away. I looked up Omega online to find out different coverages and it was nice that I already have that.

5.00/5

Original review: April 10, 2019

I had an issue with the headlight connector of my 1500 Dodge Ram recently. There was a short somewhere and although I replaced the light, there was something going on. My computer wasn't telling me that it was going either so it was weird. I submitted a claim with Omega Auto Care and it was an easy process. The issue was then fixed. All in all, the experience was awesome. I drive my truck a lot so having the coverage helps.

4.00/5

We don't put very many miles on the vehicle, so we need an extended warranty for the years. And it was a very good experience with Omega Auto Care. When I had an electrical issue with the 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan, it was easy to get it covered. I'm very satisfied, overall, with the process.

3.00/5

Original review: April 3, 2019

I had a repair issue with the control arm and although the repair facility wanted to get everything going, they couldn't start until they got ahold of Omega to approve all of the rates and that took them a while. I would have liked it to be a little more timely. Also, I didn't realize that there was only a certain labor rate that was covered. The repair facility told me that my coverage only pretty much covers what a small mom-and-pop would charge for an hourly rate, not what the dealership would charge.

Maybe it's some of my fault that I didn't read the approved labor rates carefully enough. But it was a little misleading that I couldn't take my Cadillac to a certified dealer and really have all the cost covered. I ended up paying quite a bit more than I was prepared to. So it was definitely negative that the work couldn't be all done at a certified Cadillac repair facility. Nonetheless, the warranty is definitely valuable if something goes wrong. In the event that happens, you know that you're somewhat covered. But there's a cost benefit analysis to how much money I'm paying because the extended warranty will actually use that out.

4.00/5

I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata and it's covered by Omega. One time, the brakes were bad and they were grinding so I had to get it towed to the nearest shop. Everything went through Omega and I just had to pay the $100 deductible. The only issue I had was, I had to rent a car and I had to send in my paperwork for rental reimbursement. But I only received $30 back and not the full amount. Still, for the most part of my experience, it was good and I was satisfied with their process.

5.00/5

I needed a extended warranty on the car and with Omega's reputation, I thought they would be the best fit. I had to get a repair done on the car recently. There was a little noise on the front so it was checked out and the repair guy showed me what it was. I told him not to do anything yet because I wanted to know if it was covered in my extended warranty. The repair guy told me he'd made the call because he deals with extended warranty people. A few days later, he called me up and said it's all approved and that it could be done. Things were pretty much hassle free except for the time when Omega would only give the replacement type of an original manufacturer equipment because it wasn't covered. Other than that, I feel I could trust Omega if ever I would have a problem with the car.

5.00/5

I have a Nissan Rogue covered with Omega Auto Care and I didn’t have any problems my first time using the service. The Omega rep spoke with the service department guy. It took me 20 minutes to half an hour to get my car into the shop, while the repair took a couple of hours. I dropped the car off and I came back as I got off from work. As soon as I called to let Omega know that I needed work done on my car, the process went smoothly. My first time using the service was a good first time. Omega is worth investing in.

5.00/5

My heat went out in my truck and I called then I told him what the problem was and they told me I could take it to the dealership or wherever I do work with long as they was a license and I did that and I took it to the dealer at morning. Was out before late in the afternoon so I was totally satisfied. Keep the good work up.

5.00/5

My Denali is covered with Omega Auto Care. When I had an issue for its fuel pump, I took the vehicle to the dealership and they helped handle the claim for me. Everything went according to plan and the coverage was awesome. My experience with Omega was wonderful and I would definitely invite anybody to go with them.

5.00/5

I have a Mazda 6 that is covered with Omega and when I filed a claim with them for the thermostat, the claim process was good. The service advisor did it all and the thermostat took one day to be fixed. A rep from Omega called me to discuss that the thermostat was covered. I have coverage with Omega for a few months now and I'm very satisfied with the claim.

5.00/5

When my battery was messing up, I went to the dealership to let them know what was going on with my car, and I showed them my policy from Omega. They called the claims office, and then within a day or two, they told me that it was covered under my warranty. The process was pretty smooth and it really didn’t involved me other than a claims person talking to the the dealership. What I needed fixed, Omega covers, so it’s pretty good for me.

5.00/5

I took my Hyundai Elantra 2012 to the Hyundai agency at Coconut Creek, Florida for a new condenser for the air conditioner. I took the policy to them. They then contacted Omega Auto Care and filed the claim for me. Omega Auto Care honored the claim and everything went fine.

5.00/5

I got a letter from Omega in the mail and I called them, and it sounded good. I've had them cover my 2015 Journey for about six months now. It's been very easy to file claims. All I had to do was take the car in and I didn’t have to do anything. Talking to their reps has been a very good experience too when I can get them on the phone. But sometimes, they send me to the wrong person or the call gets dropped. Other than that, everything has been wonderful.

5.00/5

When the oil pressure light kept coming on due to low oil pressure, I brought my car in to Ford and they took care of the rest, including calling Omega. I then paid a minimal amount, and it was well-worth it.

3.00/5

My Chevy was losing power and when I took it in the dealership, Omega had the wrong VIN number in the wrong truck. I don’t know how that happened with Omega. No one followed through with me after I bought the policy. So, I’d been paying on a warranty that I really hadn’t been able to use, and no one told me otherwise. I had to get a copy of my title of the truck over to Omega before they could even attempt to fix my truck. My truck was down for about 10 days when it was only a 1-day repair. I was a little frustrated about that. I can look aside from that, but they didn’t cover any labor. They only covered the injector, and I had to pay like $1,900 out of pocket. I did not understand why they wouldn’t cover it.

5.00/5

Original review: March 5, 2019

When all the lights came on the dash of my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe, I got it checked and the shop called Omega Auto Care for us. I paid the $100 deductible, and I’m very happy with Omega.

5.00/5

Original review: March 4, 2019

I had an issue with my AC blower and I took my 20313 Tucson Hyundai to the dealership. They diagnosed what was wrong with it and called Omega, who told them to go ahead and do it. Although I had a copay on it, the claim went smoothly. I’m perfectly satisfied with Omega.