Customer Reviews

4.41/5
based on 122 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Omega's coverage was great. I just went over to where I bought my truck and they took care of it. They got the appointment set up and called the claim department. They had to wait for parts but they did the job well and I've had no problem since. I'm glad I have an extended warranty for my vehicle. I’d have to pay out of my pocket if I didn't have it.

3.00/5

Omega offered me to cover for a little more time than the other companies, and also for maintenance, which is hard to get. So I thought it was a good deal. Their claim process was easy. The only bad thing was that when one time, I had to fix the car and it didn't cover the whole thing. It just covered part of it. It would have been nice for the whole package to be covered. But other than that, the paperwork went smoothly after.

5.00/5

The Omega rep answered all my questions and he explained everything to me. They've only covered a few oil changes on my truck and I haven't had a hard time at all. So far, my experience has been good.

3.00/5

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Having Omega has been pretty hard 'cause nobody recognizes this warranty. They have to investigate and really look at it. When I had an oil change, the mechanic said he couldn't get a hold of Omega so he wouldn't go warranty. The oil change would cost me whatever amount it was. I told him that's not right because I got my oil changed before from Honda. He goes, “Which Honda did you get it changed from?” I said, “Burleson.” And he goes, “Well, maybe you need to go back to Burleson.” I said, “Well, I’m not heading that way.” I was coming through town and passing through Duncanville, so I thought why not. And he said, “Well, okay. We don't warranty it.” So I pulled out.

The minute I pulled out, I called Omega. I sat right there ‘cause I knew that I've gotten my oil changed before. I had a little problem in Burleson, but as soon as they checked it, they said it was fine. Everything got straightened out after I called back and waited in line again. I told the mechanic that Omega told me that everything was fine. They called again and then everything was okay.

4.00/5

Somebody called me from Omega and I'm glad I took the call. That rep told me about the extended warranty and it sounded good. I needed to have it because you never know what is going to your car. Customer service was good and everybody was always nice. I've only had to do the maintenance part and they decided on the oil changes. The warranty thing covers everything. My only concern is I'm from a small town and some of the certified mechanics don't do warranties. The customer would have to fax off the invoice then expect to get paid. If I live in the city, it may be much easier. That's the only thing that I would change. Other than that, everything's great.

5.00/5

Having Omega really helped me out of a bind. If my car breaks down, it would help me pay for my bills like they did the last time for my radiator. Initially, there was a problem but after a few calls, it worked out. Omega was trying to find out if the radiator was covered or not. It took about four days before they finally okayed it to be fixed through the car company. They promised I would get my car back in two days but it was a week. I just wish the car company could get the okay from Omega faster.

5.00/5

The rep during signup was good.

5.00/5

When I got some oil changes, I went to Toyota and told Omega that I had the service with them. Omega got in contact with the people, and they took care of it. I didn't have to get involved much, just gave them the number to call and they signed me up quick. It was a smooth transition and it was paid for. However, it would be helpful if I can get my check engine and tire pressure lights covered, or have some service that will tell me, at least, what's wrong with my car. I have those two issues right now, and they don’t cover the services. That's the only issue that I have. Other than that, I recommend Omega. They’re good.

4.00/5

Original review: July 27, 2021

When my car needed an oil change, I called up Omega, and they paid for the oil change but not for the tire rotation, which I found strange. I was gonna go with another plan, but being that I had so much time invested in them, they said, “Stick with us until you pay off.”

5.00/5

When we had the coverage with Omega, it was good. We only used it about one time, and we paid our deductible. Everything went smoothly.

4.00/5

Original review: July 15, 2021

My car's light stayed on all the time, so I went in and had it checked. After I said, “Well, what’s going to happen?” The dealership said, “It’ll get where it’ll really lose power, you won’t be able to hardly go. It’ll barely go. We’re not gonna let you drive it out here.” They loaned me a good vehicle to drive while they were getting my car repaired in the shop. The only thing I don't like is having to get pre-authorization before doing something. Luckily, one boy at the dealership read the books and said something about having to call Omega Auto Care first. Also, the parts have to come from Omega, too. They can’t use regular Ford parts or dealer parts. Other than those, everything's fine.

5.00/5

I signed up with Omega Auto Care for my wife's car and mine. We got a GMC Acadia and a Ford pickup. I had an AC evaporator repair done. GMC handled it. I gave them a copy of my extended warranty and they took it from there.

5.00/5

We have a 2019 Nissan and a 2016 covered by Omega Auto Care. I was a little bit shocked because when we set this up initially, it was on the Texas Nissan INFINITI. Then they sold the papers to Omega car care center. They sent us a text saying that they were glad that we are a part of them now, and everything is still the same. Everything is going fine with us. We’re paid up to date. I like the payment schedule that they have. And after three years, I'm in the 5-star program. So after three years, I don't have to pay anything, but it's still in force. I like what we’re doing. It's pretty good. Omega takes care of a lot of stuff.

4.00/5

While I was driving, my car had a little shake to it whenever I would go over 30 miles per hour. I needed some type of repair for the car and it got fixed. Omega went through a lot with the dealership and there was a lot of back and forth as far as getting it done. But all was covered other than a tire I had to buy and I was satisfied with my experience. The process was also fairly easy, not too hard at all. If anyone would be dealing with Omega, they should just be on time and make sure they have constant information.

5.00/5

Original review: July 8, 2021

Omega's rep told me what we had to pay a month and he said that if something goes bad on the car, I wouldn't have to pay for it. It would come out of my extended warranty. I put him on speaker so my husband could hear and he explained everything for us to understand what we would have and how long it would take to pay for it. They said that every time I would go to the repair shop, I should show my card that they sent me and it would take care of that through there. But when we got it, I was going the next day to get my oil changed. So, they sent me the letter and told me to send the bill in, and they would reimburse me what I paid out-of-pocket, and they did.

5.00/5

I have a 2017 Jeep Compass and I had a problem with it not starting at times. Previous to that, I had the battery checked and there was nothing wrong with that. So I took my vehicle in to the Prestige Dodge Chrysler shop and they checked it out. The problem was the starter and they fixed it. The repair shop submitted the claim to Omega Auto Care and I was very satisfied with the process. I've used the same mechanic where they took my card, got the numbers off of that card, and went from there. Then they called me back as to what Omega said that they would cover and the repairs were made.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care is a good company to work with for getting vehicle coverage and it helps. We did the oil change on it and the claims process was really simple. We called them and asked to see where we needed to go to do it and they told us that once we got to the mechanic, we should let them call Omega. They called to see if it was covered and it was. Then Omega sent the money and they paid for it.

5.00/5

I was very satisfied with the process of Omega. They’re a really good extended warranty.

4.00/5

Original review: June 9, 2021

My Chevy Malibu had an issue with the brake booster. The dealership filed a claim with Omega and that went fine. The dealership said the issue was resolved but I still hear the same noise.

5.00/5

I had a claim for a little transmission coolant line leak on my 2017 Duramax and Omega took care of it. Everything is good.

5.00/5

My experience with Omega has been good. I’ve appreciated it. I had a claim one time and they covered it.

3.00/5

My air compressor quit blowing air and when I made a claim with Omega, I got the runaround on it the whole time. My car was down for two weeks. I had to wait and if I got a rental car, they had to approve it. I would have been out of my pocket for a rental car and I didn’t like that part about it. When we went to the Chevrolet place on that Thursday, we talked to everybody on the phone and I thought everything was good to go. I was there when the service supervisor at the Chevrolet place was talking with Omega's rep on the phone and he told him what the car needed. And from the way the guy talked, I thought everything was go-ahead to get the car fixed. The Chevrolet manager thought the same thing because when I asked him when I would have my car back, he said that they got all the parts and he could order them up, have them at about 10:00 in the morning, and I should have my car back the next evening, which was a Friday.

But I got a call Friday evening telling me that they had to wait for the adjuster to come out. The adjuster was supposed to have been out Tuesday and it was Wednesday before the adjuster made it. Then, it was that Friday before they ever got the thing approved on it. Once they got it certified, the repair went pretty good. But I was so mad and I even got hot with on the service manager right there at the Chevrolet place. They claimed that if they used their parts, there would be a warranty on it for the whole time that I've got the contract out. But even if I go there and they put brand-new parts in it, and I'm paying the insurance on it, it doesn't matter if it was on the warranty or not. If it goes out, Omega is supposed to fix it again as long as I'm paying my premium.

All in all, I was not too thrilled with Omega's process and there are some things they need to change on it like getting the part approved and people not having to wait for them to get the part. Let the dealership go ahead and get the part. I had to wait three days for Omega to send the parts and I can't figure that out because they were GM parts that they sent and I had to wait for them to send them. At one time, I was talking my mommy into taking an Omega contract out on her car. But right now, I don't know if I would even recommend her to them.

5.00/5

Original review: June 1, 2021

When I've spoken to Omega representatives, they've been nice and fair, and they helped me. I called into the mechanic that I work with all the time, told him I had the warranty, and he told me to give him the number. He called the number and got it approved. I scheduled the appointment, came in, dropped the car off, and they did the change. It was simple. Everything that I needed done was under the warranty, so I didn't have any problems getting the work that I needed done. Everything is going well.

5.00/5

We took the car to the dealership. They took a couple of hours to inspect the car. They told us what the problem was then they contacted Omega and ttold them what the problem was. They waited for the approval. As soon as they got it, they started working on the car. It took a little longer because there were some changes going on in the company or something with the extended warranty. It took a week. But I was able to get the car fixed. We're satisfied. Omega is reliable and good at what they do.

5.00/5

I wanted an oil change done. I didn't know what places to take the car, so I had to call Omega and ask. They never called me back, so then I called another day early in the morning, and then they took my call. They told me Firestone does. I had to go to a couple of different Firestone just because they were busy. But it was an easy process for me.

5.00/5

Recently, my AC unit wasn’t working. I talked to someone today and it probably needed Freon. But other than that, everything is pretty much going good, knock on wood. I got my free oil change so everything's wonderful. I never had complaints with Omega. They’re a great company and they're very lenient when it comes down to payment, especially Taylor. I called her and asked to extend my payment because I got such and such come up. She did so with no problem, not asking a lot of questions, and she took care of it. If you want extended warranty, they’ll work it out with you.

5.00/5

Original review: May 26, 2021

I took my car to my dealer for an oil change. They called Omega and Omega paid for it. It was very good.

5.00/5

Omega was the only one that contacted me at the time so I went with them. After that, I got in the office later, and I was like, "I'm good." The representative was really quick. Everything was taken care of naturally.

5.00/5

It's super easy to submit the claim. The car maintenance guy called my warranty, and everything got all taken care of. I only had to pay $100. For a while my engine kept dying every time I put my car in reverse. They just had to change a little part in the engine, and it works perfect again. Having Omega helped out a lot, because I wasn't expecting to have that issue with my car.

5.00/5

I'm very happy with them so far. They were able to accommodate me because I do not drive my vehicles that much. I have three vehicles and only one person is really driving the vehicles. The process of making a claim was a little difficult though, but it wasn't too hard. What made it difficult is I got a waiver on both vehicles. I have three vehicles and there's no way that I put 1,000 miles on them in a year. But they have been true and I've been trying to make sure the claims are legitimate. If there's something that is small, I usually take care of it myself. But when the air conditioning unit needed replacing, they took care of it. It was really great.