Customer Reviews

4.32/5
based on 199 ratings
Read more reviews
4.00/5

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

The first time I got my brakes done, I didn't know the claim process. I went and paid all the money, but the car people ended up contacting Omega and they paid them right away. Then, I had my second claim in December which was for an oil change. I didn't notice that I didn't have to pay for the oil change. There was no deductible for the 3 free oil change that I got. I paid and I ended up having to wait on the money when I wasn't supposed to pay out. But they had the people that was doing it call and get paid. However, I still haven't gotten paid for this second claim. The guy in disbursement told me that it had got tied up, and they sent them out on Friday. Other than that, the claims process first went fast and they did good. Their people are good communication-wise. I also give all my friends their information so they go through to them.

5.00/5

I had a heating core done. They came out, did an inspection and then approved the repair. I was okay with the process and they answered my question. Everybody who has gotten an older car with mileage, get Omega.

4.00/5

Having Omega has been good so far. It takes a little bit long to get a check in, but it’s fine. When I mail in or email the receipt in, it takes at least 3 weeks, sometimes 6 weeks to get a check. Still, they’ve always sent it that I don’t have to keep track of it. I’m also aware of what they cover, but I haven't had any breakdowns or anything go wrong with the truck. I’m gonna take the truck in for some more maintenance at 50,000 miles, and then see what they cover. Fortunately, I haven't had any other claims besides oil changes so far. I’m grateful that they reimburse things like oil changes, which is really nice.

4.00/5

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I filed a claim to Omega Auto Care for my power steering rack and pinion, and my insurance took care of it. The process took three or four days and the coverage they provided was okay. I had to have it done, so I had it done.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I've been with Omega Auto Care for about two years now and recently, I submitted a claim to them for my heater control valve that had to be replaced. It was great speaking to their customer service and I had no issues getting my claim taken care of.

4.00/5

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I had a couple of warranties that weren't so efficient and I went through a lot of changes trying to get in touch with them to get my auto care taken care of. So, I looked for another warranty company and chose Omega. During the times when things like oil changes were supposed to happen, just the initial time was a little lengthy trying to get hooked up. After that, I have had no problems. The repair people do their part that's required by Omega and everything is expedient, usually within the same hour.

Recently, I had a claim for my alternator and I went to Midas Auto Care which has been taking care of my vehicles for 20 years. With Omega, I can take my vehicle to anyone that has a license and is an accredited company. Omega has something though where they pay for one part but not on the other when it's one whole thing. The mechanic told me that it is what it was. Still, I got some help and I got the work done. I've also done some other work on my car and they've paid $100 on tires or batteries. It's better than me having to pay all of it out of pocket.

5.00/5

For a year or two now I've been with Omega. Recently I took my car to my dealer for an alternator issue. They did everything. However, the only thing I was not aware of was the aftermarket part. Still, the dealer said that they got a decent one. It wasn't a lower grade so it was fine. I'm happy with Omega's process.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I had a warranty program on a car that I had and when I tried to make a claim, virtually nothing was covered. I felt like I was taken so I was really skeptical about Omega Auto Care. I called the mechanic that I used for a BMW that I owned. When I mentioned the name of Omega, he said that he works with them. I could trust them, which was why I went with them.

Their claim process went very nicely. I took my 2015 Nissan Versa to the Nissan dealer for a brake and Omega had given me a free brake job. Once the dealer evaluated the car, they told me that the control arms were wearing out. I noticed that my front tires were both wearing unevenly. The back tires were fine and the car was less than six months old so that was the reason the tires were wearing bad. They quoted what it would cost to fix it. I gave them the card that Omega sent me when I bought the warranty program. They contacted Omega, got the verification to do the work, and completed it. Omega paid more than 50% and I covered the rest. I've recommended Omega to everybody that I've talked to about that card.

3.00/5

When I took the policy, the experience was pretty smooth and Omega told me that everything is covered. I just need to pay some copay, which is about $100. But when I used it for my trunk that got stuck and there were some parts that needed to be replaced, I heard from AAA that when they contacted Omega, they told them that only part of the transactions would be covered. I needed to take care of the rest, which was more than what I was expecting.

Another thing is Omega told me that for the first 3 or 4 services, the oil cost is covered. They have a coupon for that. But when I was going for my car service with Honda and presented the coupon, they told me that they could not take it directly. I needed to fax them my bill then they would reimburse it. That impacted me because I was expecting that I didn’t need to pay upfront, the cost would be covered and I didn’t need to fax. But Omega is still good because I’m getting covered. It’s still much better than not having the coverage but if someone can find a little better coverage, they should go for that.

5.00/5

The thermostat has been taken care of. I took the vehicle in and it was checked out. I was told it was the thermostat. I gave the warranty number and the vehicle, which I needed done quickly, was taken care of quickly. The car’s doing great now. Omega works well and it's valuable because you never know what’ll go wrong with the cars.

4.00/5

Omega cold-called me when my warranty was running out and they said that they worked with Volkswagen. They also said that I have full coverage so I went with them and I didn't shop around. I had a claim for the water pump and the process was easy. I just called them up and sent them the paperwork. There was only one thing that I was a little disappointed in which is when I got the full warranty, I wasn't told that it included a year of free maintenance. And then they said that I need to start paying for the maintenance which was an extra 25 bucks a month. But then, I was told that if I don't have that maintenance plan, then the car is not under warranty. It's confusing the way the rep was saying it. Still, they have a 50% off every oil change and that's cool.

3.00/5

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I'm satisfied with Omega but they need improvement in answering their phones and getting through to the claim faster and not cutting corners. I had an issue where it would seem my bearings on my left tire are not completely destroyed yet, but they make the noise. The mechanics tell you one thing and the inspectors tell you something else. Now, I have to wait 'til the bearings are completely dead. And does that happen while I'm driving? I don't like that. You don't have to have something destroyed for you to change it.

Omega's claim process is long because my car ends up at the dealership for 5 days before Omega approves something. I don't have a car 'cause they won't give you a car and tell you, "Well, if we don't approve you, then you have to pay for the car." So, you end up driving around in this car that's not drivable because you don't wanna pay 5 days of renting a car since according to Omega, your car doesn't have a problem. But according to the mechanic and me that's driving it, it does!

4.00/5

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Omega has been satisfactory for me. I had tires put on my car and had an oil change done to it. All I had to do was email the receipt to Omega and I got a check in the mail. It was close to a month after before I emailed them that the work had been done. Once I got their email and an answer from them, their process was pretty quick.

5.00/5

Omega's rep, Jason, educated me a little bit on what they do cover and what they don’t as far as factory warranty. He talked me into it, and I’m glad he did because I can’t afford $1,400 for an alternator replacement. The bumper-to-bumper warranty for my 2017 Camaro SS expired in August and it is a good thing to have an extra policy.

5.00/5

I got the sensor fixed on my 300 through Omega. The transition was smooth and I didn't have problems. I only had to make two phone calls to you Omega, to the policy holder and to the dealership to get my car serviced. This was a wonderful experience and I was totally pleased all around. I like their availability and the overall cost of this warranty.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I gave the car place where we did an oil change back in November the letter I got from Omega Auto Care and they submitted a claim for us to Omega. Since we've had this warranty, we've been satisfied with it.

5.00/5

Omega replaced the tensioner on my Honda. They also had fixed a switch in the front that you push to start the car. I had to pay $100 each time, and then they covered the rest of it. I'd tell my friends to get Omega. If something major goes wrong with your car, it’s a lot of money. I paid $2,000 for the coverage, but it’s worth it in the long run.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

My wife was the one who found out about Omega Auto Care and then the enrollment with them was easy. I recently had an oil change on my 2016 Chevy Malibu. The process took a little bit of time, but it was not too bad.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care called me and the timing was right because I needed to get a warranty, so I took the opportunity. I had a claim on a differential assembly and everything went fine. The process went good. I, however, know that they use aftermarket parts while my stuff is original Mercedes parts. Still, overall, it was a happy ending.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I was in an accident and after that, my truck was swinging like crap. It was sent to the dealership. Then after that, my computer was messing up and they ended up replacing the coils through Omega. The auto shop called it in to them because they were the ones that had to let them know what the diagnostic was and then see if it was a covered part, which it was. I paid just the $100 deductible. Everything was great with Omega.

5.00/5

The battery on my Dodge Charger kept dying. It did that sporadically. I'd wake up in the morning and the battery would be dead. I didn't know what was going on. I took it to the shop to have it looked at and they said that they couldn't find anything wrong with it. They said they could keep it overnight and see if it does it and if there's anything draining the battery. They called me in the morning and they said nothing seemed wrong and I could pick my car up. I went up to the shop and the car wouldn't start. It was the starter and they fixed it. It hasn't been a problem since.

The claims process with Omega was cool. I'm super satisfied because the other thing was the job was only gonna take less than whatever the amount of time is for the rental, and that's my only means of transportation to get to work and everything. Omega covered the rental car for the one day which I really appreciate because according to my policy, they didn't have to.

5.00/5

I heard from a few different people that there was one company that a lot of shops didn’t use or accept. However, Omega was at the top of the list of companies that shops accept, so it made sense to go with them. Their claims process was very easy. I gave the number, a mechanic called and got what he needed. I’m very satisfied with the experience.

4.00/5

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

My Camry is covered under Omega. When the coolant wasn't flushed, the garage I brought my car to did the claim process. I faxed the claim to the warranty people. I had the repair done and because it was expiring, I had it done early in December. And I sent in a refund request. I faxed it, and I never got a response. So then, last week, I called them back, and they said finally that they would send something out the next day, but I still haven't received it yet. So, I'm still waiting. Overall, Omega's claim process seems to be all right. Sometimes, the claim seem to get lost in the translation. I've had to call a couple times to make sure I got reimbursed.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Omega covers my driving school car. I had a claim for the axle assembly front. My dealership contacted Omega, and the dealership filed a claim. The total process took a couple of days. Everything was fine.

5.00/5

I had an oil change and the claims process with Omega was simple. I took the vehicle to an AAA dealer in Columbia, Tennessee and told them I had an insurance with Omega, and they took care of it.

5.00/5

The mechanic filed a claim to Omega for the battery of my GMC and I got a new one. The process was good.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I took my 2017 Jeep Cherokee to my dealership. Omega called and they called back and they paid for their part. Then I had to pay for the balance. It was very smooth. The process was excellent and it was a great experience. Now I have to get my brake fluid changed. It's gonna be like $300 and I don't know if that's covered. I may have to call and ask Omega that they pay any part of that.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I got an ’02 and a ’97 vehicle covered with Omega. My experience has been excellent. I have no problem with the truck, but I had service for oil change. I usually don’t change the oil every 5,000 miles, but their brochure says I need to change it every 3,000, so that’s what I've been doing. I’m tickled to death with Omega's claims process. And I’ve received one $55 check. I'm supposed to receive two of them, and so far, I've just gotten one. I’d recommend Omega.

5.00/5

Setting up to have a 2016 Honda Accord covered with Omega Auto Care was very easy. When I spoke to their reps, they made me an offer I couldn’t refuse and the coverage was outstanding. Everything went great. They took care of everything.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care came with the plan I had. When my original plan on my vehicle was expiring and I had to get one, I was getting all these different calls. Omega was working with one that I was paying through a Sears card. Then, Omega called to tell me that my coverage was only lasting a year. I didn’t even know I had free coverage with the first year of the program that took over the previous program that wasn’t dealing with some work that I needed. When I finally dropped the other program, Omega paid for an oil change and they were very clear on what they were doing. They also put on super-fantastic wiper blades, and the people replied immediately. It was an easy thing, and Omega paid them right away.