Customer Reviews

4.42/5
based on 216 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: July 20, 2019

I filed a claim for the window motor on my Daewoo Damas to Omega. We took it in and got it back on the same day. I was satisfied with my Omega experience. They are good at motor repairs and at doing what they say.

5.00/5

When I bought my used 2008 Ford Edge with 148,000 miles I decided for the first time ever to get an extended power train warranty for my purchase. After some research I chose EGIS AUTO, LLC for my plan and am I glad I did. After about 10,000 miles of owning the vehicle the internal water pump failed and destroyed the motor. I called EGIS and they provided towing to the local Ford Dealer where they diagnosed the problem and determine a replacement engine was needed. The dealer handled it all with EGIS and they replaced the motor and all I had to pay out of pocket was the $100.00 deductible, plain and simple. I highly recommend EGIS to anyone looking for an extended power train warranty, I will always use them in the future!

5.00/5

I had the evaporator system of a 2015 Ford Fusion's air conditioner repaired. The Ford dealership filed the claim and put the part in. The claims process was good and easy. I'm very satisfied with it. Omega is a really good place to go through.

4.00/5

My experience with Omega Auto Care has been fine. I called the authorized dealer and they told me to have Ferg’s Garage fix my pick-up. They got down to where it was taking more parts and Omega had to send the adjuster down to look at it. He okayed and it was good. They had to put new front axles on my pick-up because the joints quit working and they wouldn’t be able to grease them. They took the axles apart and had to fix all that and I paid the extra. I'd tell others that I've used Omega and liked it.

5.00/5

It was an absolutely great experience with Omega. I didn’t really know exactly what the issue was other than my battery kept starting to die on me. I took the car in and found out that the issue wasn’t the battery. It was the alternator. Everything went fine with the claim and I’m very satisfied with Omega's claims process. The shop told me that Omega did what they said they were gonna do and it was done in a timely manner.

4.00/5

Original review: July 10, 2019

I have an F-350 Diesel and recently, I had a claim for the battery. It would not get a full charge. It wouldn’t turn over. I dropped my truck off where I would normally get it repaired at and they deal with Omega directly. I gave the shop my warranty information and they called Omega. I paid them $100 deposit and Omega covered the rest of it. Some of the stuff in the claim process were pretty easy. But in my last two things, I paid the shop out-of-pocket. I thought they should’ve been covered but they weren't. Those things aside, Omega has taken care of everything I needed taken care of. They’re a good company.

5.00/5

I took my vehicle to the repair shop when an air conditioning condenser went out. They put some refrigerant and dye in it, and told me to drive it for a couple of days, which I did. Then I took it back. They located the leak and then waited. They had to replace the condenser and I think Omega bought the parts and had it shipped there. What was impressive was that a lady from Omega called to tell me, before the car was even finished, what was going on. I was impressed with the way they did business. I'm very satisfied their claims process.

5.00/5

I have a 2010 Malibu covered with Omega Auto Care. I submitted a claim for my AC and they took care of it. The techs examined my issue, told me what it was and they called Omega. Omega approved and seven or eight hours later, the techs came back and put the AC on. It was a very refreshing experience and I'd recommend them to anybody.

4.00/5

Original review: June 30, 2019

Omega was the first company that called and they gave me a decent deall on the warranty. I've filed claims with them when I had a window switch that went out and when a bearing in my AC compressor went out. When I had those issues, I went to the dealership and they called and made sure it wasn't anything that I did. They resolved it and I got the issues fixed. Everything seems to be fine right now. It is worth it to get extra warranty coverage for my car.

4.00/5

My recent claim experience with Omega Auto Care sucked. My vehicle went into limp mode. I called the dealership and they gave me someone’s number for roadside service. But then, I sat in my car for five and a half hours waiting on the wrecker. It was pretty hot and I had to cancel all my plans because he took long. I had people down at the beach ready to party and move it up but I can't do it without my zombie mobile. Still, I'm stoked about the claims process. Overall, while Omega has to change their wrecker, their service is alright.

4.00/5

I was pretty satisfied with the AC compressor claim with Omega Auto Care on my 2011 Volvo XC60. The guys at the dealership filed the claim or it over the phone. But the attempted claim before that, the service part of it was already used up. I didn’t know the service contract had a lot less time than the regular contract and no one explained that to me when I originally got the plan. If they were more forthcoming with that, I would have used the service under the contract I paid for that I never got a chance to use. Other than that, Omega Auto Care is worth it, just make sure to read all the fine print.

5.00/5

Original review: June 18, 2019

I have a Mazda CX-7. The window stopped working and the first time I went to a dealership, I told them about it. It was on a Saturday and I went in there to pick up a gas cap. All I was gonna do was ask the lady there if they took the coverage. But the lady didn't even look at it. She just picked up the card and said my warranty only covers my transmission. She looked like she was in a bad mood so I left it alone. When my AC died on me, it was the worst time for me because the rain was pouring down and my windows were getting foggy on the inside. It was a Thursday. I called the dealership on the same day and asked them if they took it. The man that I always deal with at the dealership said yes so I took the car in the next day.

I made a claim with Omega for the passenger window that would not go down or up and for the compressor that died. It was blowing hot air. Everything was perfect. The dealership didn’t complain about anything with Omega. They did all the calls and my car got fixed. The only thing they had to wait for was a part they needed. It took them a couple of days before I got my car back. I didn't get it back until Monday evening. Also, I have full coverage so Omega went to State Farm for a loaner car. Omega paid for the window and my AC which is running beautifully now. I was very satisfied with them and would recommend them to a friend.

3.00/5

Original review: June 11, 2019

I submitted a claim for my air conditioning condenser for my 2011 CR-V to Omega Auto Care. I called my dealer and the dealer told me that I had to have my car in his shop and that he would have to call Omega. He said that the claim couldn't come through me. I went to the dealer and then he said that Omega never answered the phone for a half hour. So, I called and got right through. Everyone I talked to at Omega said that nobody there sits for half an hour waiting for a phone call to be answered. So, I told them that I would tell my dealer to call them again.

When I did that, the dealer said that he called again but was on the phone waiting for over 15 minutes so he had to hang up. I called Omega back but then I got answered on the second ring. I was trying to explain to the rep whom I was speaking with that I wanted a new part but then she was telling me no and that she would like to give me a re-manufactured part. I told her "No" and that I wanted a brand-new part put in my car. She then told me that Omega won't pay for a new part.

I made three different phone calls back to Omega and my dealer made a couple of calls as well. Thereafter, I said "forget it". When I talked to my dealer thereafter, I told him to make the repairs and that I would pay for them. I called Omega again and the rep said that they offered to send my dealer a new condenser. When I said I didn't want a re-manufactured one, he said that condensers cannot be re-manufactured. I told the rep whom I was speaking to that I was okay with that but then my dealer would not accept the part. I also told the rep that the dealer said that he had to get his part from whoever he gets his parts from and that was the only way the car company would warrant the work. He was asking for 300 or 400 extra dollars to use his part. I explained to the rep that I wanted my vehicle to be under warranty in case even the parts fail. He said that they would warrant the parts and send my dealer a brand new part for a certain amount. He also explained how the dealers make their money by upcharging.

5.00/5

I put in a claim over the phone for the O2 sensor of my 2015 Toyota Sienna. Omega's process was good and I was satisfied. It was a very good experience.

5.00/5

I have a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu and a 2004 Kia Amanti and they are both covered with Omega Auto Care. I filed a claim for the air conditioner over the phone. Usually, I have to call customer service two or three times to talk to somebody that I don't wanna talk to. I didn't have any problems with that. They were good. I am very satisfied with the Omega claim process and the people were nice. They helped me so, I would recommend them to somebody.

4.00/5

Omega is reasonably priced for an extended warranty and so far, the service has been fine. I made a recent claim for an engine drive belt tensioner on my Chevy Colorado and I had absolutely no issues. My shop took care of everything. I did the claim over the phone which was fairly easy and the repair and claim process works very smoothly.

The only problem that I ran into was that the dealership that I work with has a preferred towing company and I didn’t realize that Omega also has a preferred way to get a tow arranged. I didn’t think that they would have a separate process that I needed to go through to arrange for a tow. It’s one of those things that you don’t think about when you know that you have to get your vehicle into the dealership as soon as possible. But it was pretty much my fault because I didn’t read all of the fine print on how to do what I needed to do. So I had to fill out some extra forms in order to get reimbursed for the towing. It just took a little extra time.

4.00/5

I have my truck covered by Omega Auto Care. I was having severe rattling noise from the differential and from the back rear end, and I couldn't find it. So, I took my truck into the dealership. I was somewhat surprised because I took the policy out over the phone. I didn't even know who I was taking it out with when I bought it, but I knew my miles were getting up. It wasn't what I expected, but it was better than I had thought it would be. The deductible was a little bit more than I thought, but it was well worth it.

They could've handled the information about my policy differently. I didn't have the information I needed on hand. They never sent me a book. I had to go back to two years of bank receipts to look up a certain amount of money paid to something. And I was guessing which one that we're withdrawing the money from my bank account. And I only got lucky, and I went to the bank. They pointed it out to me, and they gave me the phone number to make the call and make the claim for the losses. Also, another problem I had is the information about what's covered, what's not covered, and it really scared me. When you're down in Florida, you're 1,400, 1,500 miles away from home. The car broke down and we gotta pull out on our vacation lane and go back home so I could get it inspected and I stayed down there.

5.00/5

I'm satisfied with Omega's overall claims process. When I filed the claim, the reps were pretty courteous over the phone. However, the process is too drawn out. It took a while, about a couple of weeks, because I had to find somebody to do the repair for the transmission of my 2005 Taurus. I finally found somebody then Omega had the wrong VIN number. They got a mix-up somewhere. We got that straightened out and Omega came through. I'd recommend it. It's nice to know an extended warranty for my vehicle is there.

4.00/5

I had to replace the starter, the six head gasket, and some hoses on my Nissan Armada. The repair company filed a claim to Omega and I was satisfied overall with the process, although they didn’t pay for everything. I would have liked them to pay for all of the claims because they didn’t cover all of them. Other than that, I'm happy with Omega so far.

4.00/5

Original review: April 30, 2019

I filed a claim for my water pump to Omega and the process went all right. My experience with Omega has been pretty good and everything has been very well.

5.00/5

My 2011 Honda Accord V6 is covered with Omega and I've had repairs on it, one was for the catalytic converter and the other had to do with the undercarriage. The dealership handled the filing of the claims and I was satisfied with the claims process. It all went pretty smooth. If others were looking for a warranty, I would recommend Omega.

5.00/5

Original review: April 28, 2019

The original warranty on my vehicle had run out so I purchased a warranty from Omega. I had an issue with my alternator and filing a claim went pretty smooth. I filed the claim over the phone and it was treated fairly. It was a good transaction with the auto mechanic and Omega. I’m satisfied with my coverage and I would highly recommend Omega. I might be getting another vehicle and I’m gonna be calling them to get a warranty on that as well.

5.00/5

Omega Auto Care was there when I needed them. The factory coverage was off of my vehicle. I looked around and checked Omega out through the BBB. And they were one of the best ones I saw. I purchased the plan four years ago and paid it off a couple of years ago. And it has been good for the price. Plus, I had no difficulties whatsoever with their claim process. I called and they hooked me up. I knew I was gonna have some out-of-pocket expenses, but for the most part, they did their part and took care of everything. I’d recommend Omega.

5.00/5

My car wasn’t starting or turning over, and I thought the issue was the battery. I brought it to the dealership and they took care of filing the claim with Omega for me and the car was checked. The coverage provided through Omega was good as well as all the services. The alternator was replaced and the car is running fine now with no more problems.

5.00/5

Original review: April 22, 2019

I had a leak in the hydraulics of the struts of a BMW covered by Omega Auto Care. The repair and claim process was really easy. And I was impressed with how easy it was. I took the vehicle into the BMW repair shop and gave them the Omega information. They contacted Omega and filed the claim. Then I paid the $100 deposit, which was in every claim, and that was pretty much it. I'm very satisfied with the overall process. Depending on the situation, I would recommend Omega. It depends on the person and the car, but I think it's probably not worth it with vehicles that have lower repair costs.

4.00/5

I have a Hyundai Santa Fe covered with Omega Auto Care. I filed a claim over the phone for the transmission and the experience was really good and very easy. The person that answered the call was very helpful with the questions that I had. At first, I didn't know exactly who was gonna handle the claim if I had to start a claim or the people on the dealer where I took my car. And then, I wasn’t having any response from the dealer at that time because they were waiting for the estimate from Omega. They didn't want to give me any information, so I had to call several times to Omega and find out.

The whole claims process took about two weeks and it was really good. It took less time than I was expecting. However, I had an issue with them. My car stopped working so I had to take the car on the same day into the dealer, then I called Omega to find out what I was gonna do. They told me I could get a rental car, but they gave me a limit of money that I had to spend. They wouldn’t give me an SUV for the money that Omega was giving me, but since I have my kids, I cannot have a 5-person car. It had to be an SUV. I had a lot of trouble with that and it was taking longer with the dealership because they didn't agree with the price.

In the end, the dealership gave me the car, but they didn't give me an SUV either, so it was so hard to be going from one place to the other. Since I had an SUV, I was expecting the same thing, but Omega didn't give me some more money that I can go to a rental car and get another SUV for myself. They also told me that I had to pay first then send them the ticket. Nonetheless, Omega handled the claim really nice. My experience has been okay and I will definitely recommend it to somebody else.

5.00/5

When my husband died a year and a half ago, I was having some struggles and Omega helped me out. They placed some payments out for me. However, when they told me I had a bunch of payments left, I didn’t think that was correct. I would like to have a lower payment, but then that would be something I would have to check into because I don't know how many payments I have left. Other than that, I've only utilized Omega once and they did great.

3.00/5

I used Omega Auto Care one time when my AC blower motor went out and they were good. They paid half of the cost. Although I couldn't get a hold of the rep during the weekend, the experience I had was fine.

3.00/5

I've been dealing with Omega for at least 15 years, and so far, they've served me well. They usually take care of things, like with my 2005 that needed fuel pump repair. I got it in, got it fixed, and then got it back after about five days. The claims process was good and, overall, I'm satisfied with my experience with them. I also have my 2018 Ford pickup covered through them.

5.00/5

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have a 2012 Dodge Journey covered with Omega Auto Care. Its belt had to be replaced and it was a pretty smooth process. I went to the dealer, I gave them my car and they called a claim adjuster, and they talked them through what they had to do and what was wrong with it and found out that was covered under the warranty. I will very highly recommend Omega because they do exactly what they say they are gonna do. I'm very satisfied with them and they took good care of me.