Customer Reviews

4.18/5
based on 1,301 ratings

Original review: May 10, 2019

I just purchased these tickets for lovely the band at Ace of Spades in Sacramento. I am excited to get the tickets, I have never used this service before; however, it appears to work well. I will check my email to verify the tickets are there.

3.00/5

Original review: May 10, 2019

Seats were easily located. Prices easy to find as well. Ordering fulfillment was quickly sent to my email address. I have ordered thru Event Tickets before and found them easy and helpful. Good range of tickets and prices. Handling fee was excessive.

5.00/5

Original review: May 8, 2019

Good prices and nice place. Got them at a nice price. My friend will have a great birthday!!!! I am so happy it worked out. We are looking forward to it. We love this performer. It will be nice. We are so excited.

Original review: May 7, 2019

Quick, easy and affordable prices! This will be mine and my son's first time going to event like this and I hope he likes it. I would definitely recommend checking for tickets from event tickets prior to buying them anywhere else.

Original review: May 7, 2019

Everything was great. Was really helpful. Website was organized, very simple and clear. Looking forward to see the show together with my husband. I am trying to go to see every good show. I really like Balboa theater. I think it is very beautiful.

5.00/5

Original review: May 5, 2019

My experience ordering tickets online was very easy, nothing completed like other websites that take me to different links. It was fast did not take long and I loved how it had a phone number where I can call if I needed help ordering the tickets. The number was visible.

5.00/5

Original review: April 26, 2019

First time ordering tickets to the Eccles Theater. The process of picking out the section you wanted to be in and paying for the tickets was very simple and easy. We will definitely revisit the Event Tickets Center to purchase tickets for other events. Thank You!!

5.00/5

Original review: April 25, 2019

Backstreet Boys concert. It was very easy for me to pick my seats and the price I was willing to pay. Also was a quick process from beginning to end! Will use Event Tickets Center again. My family will be so excited! I'm going to surprise them!

Original review: April 24, 2019

Super easy to find the tickets I want, easy to buy, and I get them sent directly to me without any problems. Highly recommend using ET to get the tickets you want at the best price you can find them at.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Easy and fast. Seat location was easy to find. There could be fewer "special" deals offered at the end of the sale. All I really wanted to do was buy tickets. Overall, though the experience was good. Thanks for accepting Paypal, which makes things even easier.

5.00/5

Original review: April 20, 2019

It was easy to purchase my 4 tickets and I can't wait to see the amazing GAME! I have been in that event more than 3 years with family and they all loved it there. We had an amazing time, can't wait to go there again.

4.00/5

Original review: April 15, 2019

The experience was pleasant. The transaction went smooth and fast. Looking forward to attending the Happy Together concert. It would be awesome to be able to get backstage tickets. Looking forward to a great evening with my husband, friends and fans. MY GENERATION HAD THE BEST MUSIC!

Original review: April 12, 2019

It was easy to follow and view pricing. Was allowed to review order before purchase. Also, it showed what tickets were available. The ticket protection plan was reasonable even though we didn't get it since we don't feel there was the need. Excited to see Derek.

Original review: April 12, 2019

This is the first time I have ordered tickets, and was very pleased on how easy and quick the process was. I wouldn't hesitate to use this site to order tickets like this for any future events I may plan on attending.

5.00/5

Original review: April 11, 2019

The search was easy to use and ordering couldn't have been easier! I love the visual so you knew exactly where you'd be sitting in conjunction to the stage, it's also nice handicapped seating was visually provided. We're super excited to attend the concert! Thank you so much!

5.00/5

Original review: April 9, 2019

Another website wouldn't let me access it claiming I was a bot and needed to verify me. I came here and within minutes had my tickets. Fast and easy. I'm ready to take my family to the event. Thank you!

5.00/5

Original review: April 8, 2019

Good experience. Platform was easy to use. I have used this before and had a good experience. I have been wanting to get these tickets and glad to be able to finally get them. thanks. I will use this format again.

5.00/5

Original review: April 5, 2019

Rascal flats Ticket purchase - Quick & easy transaction. I would use this means of purchasing again. I was able to easily select the concert, the number of tickets I was interested and make payment in less time than it is taking to write this review.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Good experience. No problems at all. The process was very very easy to use. I would recommend it to friends, family and others. I will use this again and again when I order tickets to Milwaukee Brewers games.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Site was easy to work with and quick to complete. I would definitely order tickets for this site again and I would recommend to friends. I'm looking forward to the Mother's Day Phillies Game!!!! Go Phillies! I have a few friends that are also attending and seated in about the same location. This will be my 2nd game I've attended.

5.00/5

Original review: March 20, 2019

Event Tickets Center is a great source for concert and event tickets. It was easy to navigate to the city and concerts we were interested in and then look at available tickets with clear descriptions of location and price. The check was a breeze, used a discount code without hassle and purchased the tickets. Would absolutely use Event Tickets again.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

1Had no issues with getting tickets, the view (when you click on a section) was relatively accurate and it was a quick and straightforward process to purchase the tickets. Looking forward to another game (no better thing to do on someone's birthday!)... Go 'stros!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

It was an easy process! I did not have any problems searching for the seats I wanted. The tickets were priced fairly. I will definitely use this website to purchase tickets for other events in the future. I will gladly recommend this website to my family and friends as well.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Willie Nelson concert in West Valley City, UT. I am a little concerned that the expected delivery is on a Sunday, the day of the concert. My own fault for not ordering these earlier. Hope they are on time. (Ordered Thursday). Site was easy to navigate and order from.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Good tickets at a good price. Couldn't have been any better. Me and my family are really looking forward towards the concert that this site has made so easy for us to attend. I liked the fact that there was an instant download so I didn't have to search through my emails to find the tickets.

4.00/5

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

The ability to order tickets at a fast and reasonable speed was excellent. I will be using this again to order more tickets in the future. This site was clear, understandable and very easy to follow the instructions and applications to complete your order.