4.92/5
based on 48 ratings
5.00/5

I leased trucks from LRM Leasing. They are accessible since they're in my area and not far from where I work, so I was able to meet with them. We find a truck that we want to buy and contact LRM. They review the truck that we want to lease and then arrange the purchase. They purchase the vehicle then I lease it from them after we come to an agreement on how much the payments are. Leasing through them made it possible for me to take advantage of the current building boom. They're a very good company and seem to be very honest and very helpful.

5.00/5

Apart from LRM Leasing being close to me, I went with them since I don't have a good credit, and the representative I dealt with worked well with me and helped me out because there's no credit check. I have leased the car hauling trailer through them, the first time and I was given the chance to decide what day of the month is good for my payment. When I finished my last payment, the rep worked on the contracts very well. After that, I did two more trucks, a combination truck and a trailer, with him. I'm still doing payments on these two trucks. Overall, I like working with the rep and I recommend him. I've also recommended LRM to a lot of friends of mine because it's a good thing for us.

5.00/5

LRM Leasing is local and easy to get to, so I went with them. I had a semi-truck leased through them. The process was simple, and they made it very easy. I picked out the truck, gave them the down payment, filled out the paperwork and I was off and done. They were great. I dealt with Lauren and Matt. If I needed something, Matt was very helpful and as far as when my insurance expired, he helped me get insurance on the spot. It was a breeze. All in all, leasing an equipment through LRM was good because it was affordable. Any other finance company would repo your equipment, but LRM didn't when I fell on a rough time. I play my situation to Matt and he helped me out all the way through. I was able to pay my equipment off and I still have it to this day.

5.00/5

I know Bill and Nikki pretty well. He works for LRM and he is a businessman with integrity, and because we both are believers, I went with them. After I learnt and got the chance to meet Robert and Matt, the process I've gone through was pretty much easy smooth sailing. I leased a semi-tractor and their process wasn't difficult. Once I got the information up front, they sent me written documentation of that they need to be able to acquire a vehicle. Once they gave me the information up front, I looked at all the information to make sure I have everything and the submitted it. In a few days, they let me know pretty much that everything's in line and good to go. Payments were automatic and before we knew it we were paying the last payment.

On the other hand, I've had a couple of not so good experiences with customer service. The ladies there are working to death answering the phone from 9 to 5 and even though they're supposed to represent the company, they don't have the company at heart but I can't blame the actual company for the response I may get for one person. It wasn't the same response that I got when I finally got through to Matthew. We're able to work out whatever detail we were having and it worked out smoothly. With LRM, I had a chance to purchase the equipment that I needed to purchase. It was a great experience and I look forward to doing business with them again.

5.00/5

Somebody referred me to LRM Leasing and I went with them because I didn't have such good credit at the time but then they turned out okay. I got a semi-truck and the process of leasing was simple and wasn't difficult. I did the application and they required a certain amount down and a limit on the time of the lease. I didn't miss a payment the whole time I was with them. LRM was a big help because I needed a truck and they came through for me. I've only had one lease with them but if I need them again I wouldn't hesitate to go back to them. It's been a great experience.

5.00/5

LRM Leasing has no credit check. Just a down payment, low monthly payment, and that's it. Ready to go. We were there for a day, did everything and got my insurance. Leasing is easy. We went there and they explained to us the down payment, the payment and all that. So, I paid the down payment, we filled up all the application and we setup the agreement on how much we were gonna pay a month. After that, they required to have insurance on every unit. We start with two units. So, after a year, we went back and get two more units. We leased a Kenworth in 2010, a Peterbilt in 2010, a Frontliner in 2011, and we did two trailer in 2008. We did a lot of equipment with them. Everything I got, I got insurance. The mechanic called the insurance company to make sure the insurance was good then we went and picked up the unit from the yard.

The payment was automatic debit from my account. They take payment every 30th. The customer service rep was Spanish like me so we did everything in Spanish. Everything was perfect. After that we met with the big boss and we signed all the paper in his office. He explained to us everything again in English and we both agreed. Me and my partner agreed to everything, and that's it, we're through. It was really easy and fast, and that was really good. We had only one truck and in few days, we jumped with two more units with only $10,000 down. My company grew up really fast in few days. I have already paid off two of the trucks and I still have one I'm leasing. I'm making payment every month but I got behind one time and they worked it out with me, no problem. They are really easy people to work with. Everything was excellent.

5.00/5

Working with LRM Leasing was a good experience. I have a childhood friend who went through them and he put me up for them. Right before he paid his truck off, I went into their program and they were pretty fair. I went through the leasing process 3 years ago and it wasn't lengthy. They told me how much the truck was, the way that it looked, the money I had to put down on it, and what they had. Then when I went and looked, I actually saw the first truck that I liked so I went and put down $4,000-$5,000 for the lease. They made decent trucks and I got a 2005 Freightliner Classic.

I liked the fact that if I was a little late with a payment, they're understanding and won't try to take my truck so fast. Customer service was never rude and the only other time they'd call on me was if I change insurance. They let me know what was what going on and there never was a problem or any issues. I liked them and they worked with me at the end of the day. Since leasing with them, I was able to start my business and there was growth, accommodation, and a roof. LRM Leasing did a good job and I already recommended them to some people.

5.00/5

A friend of mine told me about LRM and they had the truck I wanted. I called them up and they were polite about the vehicle they had for sale or lease. They answered all my questions over the phone. I drove 250 miles down there, gave them money, signed the lease agreement, and couple of hours later, I was off on my way. I got a 2004 T800 tractor trailer. I made my payments on time and it took me two years to pay it off. They were happy and I was happy. I only had one or two little complaints and they fixed them both with no problems. I told them about the windshield and they put a new windshield. I'd recommend them.

5.00/5

LRM Leasing was recommended to me by somebody else and I would also recommend the company to a friend. My experience with them was great. I leased a tractor and a trailer and it was a straightforward process. Their customer service people were friendly and easy to get in touch with. Leasing through LRM affected my business in a positive way because it helped me get equipment.