Customer Reviews

4.44/5
based on 156 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: March 18, 2017

After struggling with a terrible hearing aid product, I visited with the doctor at Beltone. He listened to me, looked at my old product, shook his head, gave me a hearing test and showed me 3 hearing aids that would work for me. I ended up purchasing one, the Legend 9, and have been very happy with it. I can actually hear again! Because of my job, my hearing aids get rather dirty. I get free cleanings of the hearing aids. I also get free batteries and none of them have been dead. I also get a free hearing exam. This doctor is on top of his game. He listens to you, he makes sure your hearing aids fit, you can hear out of them, and he works with you for the best possible results.

5.00/5

I have hearing so bad I would be considered deaf or extremely hard of hearing. I went in to see a WONDERFUL young man named Cris in Sebring, Fl and to my surprise I now am in the land of the hearing. I didn’t want to think about the fighting to just hear a little but never DREAMED that I would be able to hear words without reading lips and able to hear actual words of songs and on the television. I just came in from a musical Chicago and told my husband that I heard every word and song. Cris never turned his back to me and by spending 3 hours with me I feel alive for the first time in years. If we could we would give him twenty stars. What an asset for your company to have someone who really cares and willing to work for his customers.

I have given his name to four that Ned to give him a try, they won’t be sorry but pleased beyond belief. Thank you for the wonderful product but also for having an employee who goes out of his way to give his customers a new life. I have been SO disappointed for the last 10 years and sure I would be getting the runaround again so you will understand why I’m so thrilled over your products but over my wonderful audiologist. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will be singing praises for your company products as well as Chris ** until my last breath. I’m on my second day and look forward to many more HEARING DAYS.

5.00/5

I've had very good service from Beltone. All the treatments and the people I've dealt with have been great, and everything's been quite satisfactory. Beltone was highly recommended by the people at the doctor's office that I go to. And then, when my daughter looked it up and saw their ratings, we decided to go with them and we'll continue to go with them.

5.00/5

My Beltone hearing aids are comfortable and I've had them for about four years now. I'm satisfied with the professional who takes care of me very well in the area that I go to. And overall, I enjoy working with the people at Beltone. They're conscious of my problem and they're always there to suggest and to help me out. And if there is a repair of some sort, they do the job very well. They also furnish me with batteries when I need them. I had a follow-up appointment about two weeks ago on a question that I had about my hearing aids, and they took care of me very well.

5.00/5

My husband had been using Beltone for a number of years in Connecticut, and when we moved here 13 years ago, he decided he would continue. He wanted to check for prices and he went to another purveyor, and he didn't feel that it was any better than what he had. He has one of the higher-end Beltone hearing aids, and he has all kinds of adjustments and things he can make on it. He went to an audiologist and a doctor and he felt that the care he got was good and what he purchased was helping him.

My husband has always been very pleased with Stephanie. She is a hearing care representative at the Port St. Lucie, Florida office and she has been terrific. We've been going to her a lot whenever there's a problem, and she has always been helpful. She really is lovely and very thorough. Without my husband's hearing aids, it's impossible to communicate with him. And Stephanie also recommended that I wear a transmitter so when he speaks to me, it's amplified for him. It was really helpful. He has some adjustments on the phone, too, and he puts it on speaker phone. Beltone encourages you to come back if you're not happy. They work with you, and they seem very caring. The office itself is comfortable to be in, and it's convenient.

5.00/5

We went to the senior center here in Pocatello and Beltone came down and did free hearing tests. I'm 76 years old and I've talked to other people my age who have hearing aids. Some of them have dealt with other providers around the area and several were saying to avoid certain places. But Sabrina at Beltone has done a fantastic job and I tell other people who have hearing problems to see her.

Sabrina did the preliminary test at the center and told me that I have hearing loss, which I already knew. Then she told me we needed to do a comprehensive test so we went up to their office and did an hour and a half long test. She pointed out where my hearing loss was and what was happening and told me how they can help. Her knowledge of the product and the fact that she cares were impressive. I also liked that when my wife and I decided to go for it, I didn't have to wait weeks or a month. She left the room and came back with the hearing aid. The hearing aid works and it's helped a lot.

5.00/5

It's very important for me to hear everything, especially when I have to go to my doctor's appointment. Beltone first gave me a test to see how much I could hear and they told me about their hearing test. When I went to their office, the doctor was there and he showed me three different types of hearing aids. He told me that the small one was better for me. He told me everything about it, and then told me how to use it, how to take it off and how to put on the battery. I'm very happy with it. The first night that I was watching TV, I really enjoyed every word they were saying. I love it. At night, I turn off the unit and take it off and in the morning I wear it again. I would recommend Beltone to anyone who wants to hear what's going on.

5.00/5

I have two of Beltone's top of the line hearing aids. I initially had to get a hearing aid because I lost my hearing due to meningitis. It diminished my hearing to the point where I needed to use a set of hearing aids. I went through the whole process of testing and tried Beltone's hearing aids set for a month. I liked them, so I purchased them. Three years later, I bought a second set. I upgraded to a better version of the hearing aids. Three years after that, which was just back in December, I upgraded again. Now, I'm on a leasing plan for the hearing aids that I have. They function really well for me from the get-go so I stay with Beltone.

Also, as long as Gary, the personal friend, stays in business in Palm Coast, I'll continue to use him as my go-to person for this kind of stuff. I really like him. Not being able to hear and then being able to hear is a night and day thing. Beltone has treated me very well and it allows me to hear. I also like its Bluetooth feature. It allows me to connect to my cell phone and I like that I can adjust the treble and the bass through the app that I have on my phone to allow me different settings.

I also have the rechargeable batteries but they tend to run out quicker for me, especially the right ear. Gary told me that the right ear would run out quicker because of the loss of hearing that I have in that ear. It's so severe that they had to jack up the settings so it uses the energy quicker. Even though the rechargeable batteries will run out, I can also put in the regular batteries which will allow me to continue without having to stop and recharge the batteries. It's been a very good experience for me. My quality of life improved because of it, so I'm very satisfied. I will continue to use their product. When people ask about my hearing aids, I tell them that they're Beltone.

5.00/5

I had many people offer me hearing aids but I travel and Beltone is everywhere I go. I like its tone which I can turn up if I need to. The doctor who fitted me these hearing aids was really good at explaining. If I have any problems, he's there. Also, the receptionist was awesome. They’re friendly and they work with me very well. This is my third pair and I never have any trouble. It’s such a dream and I’m very happy.

5.00/5

Since Beltone has been around for many years, I bought hearing aids from them. I got the one that I can connect to the iPhone, and I like being able to control it by phone. I’ve gone down back at Beltone several times and the hearing care representative has been excellent. Beltone is doing a great job. They’ve been very supportive, and I’m very happy with them.

5.00/5

I'm very pleased with Beltone. I bought those little hearing aids that go behind the ear. And they are working real well. Their staff is outstanding and helpful and the doctor offers suggestions to improve the hearing because you go through an adjustment time to get used to them. I like that I can talk to someone on the phone with the hearing aids. They have paired my phone with my hearing aids. And the voice cuts through real nice and crisp and clear. When I use a regular phone, I have difficulty hearing even with the hearing aids. But with the pair on the phone, and the hearing aids, it is perfect. I'm very happy with it.

5.00/5

Original review: March 22, 2017

My husband really goes well with his Beltone and he has the one where part of it is in the ear and part of it is over the ear. He goes to Josh in Wichita if he needs anything with regard to his hearing aid. He can hear other people better and we can understand each other better. It's easier all the way around and it’s a lot easier to talk to him most of the time. We'd recommend Beltone to other people.