Customer Reviews

4.98/5
based on 345 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

The most excellent experience I have ever had with an IT Tech. I understood every move and change he made and now my computers, that is (2) computers are in sync and my printer is working perfectly with my computers. Jerry kept me up with every move he made and that worked just great for me.

5.00/5

Wonderful professional and patient help for solving all problems with setting up my new printer. Help with HP ink order. I got issue with printer and Tech Roney Helped me with it. Tech Support Expert did very good job for me and advised me for the future support too...

5.00/5

I needed help with a new printer. It was found that my computer need a clean up badly. I appreciated the time and patience it took. Very good response to all that needed taken care of. I definitely will mention it to friends who need this support.

5.00/5

I am Barbara **. Had problems with my printer (HP OfficeJet 4650) and computer. I called to Tech Support Expert and they assigned a technician for me. Chris he have done wonderful job. He fixed my computer. Had troubles with Windows and he secured my computer with good protection. Thank you.

5.00/5

Jerry was a true professional! Jerry took time and repeated information for me. If I were in a position to hire Jerry I WOULD! Jerry truly understood what I was trying to tell him. I would like to have Jerry as a friend & neighbor. Thanks a Lot for the Services!

5.00/5

Called about a scanning issue and found out that my computer was in trouble. Chris ** walked me through everything and all was fixed. He was most courteous, patient and I felt confident in his computer knowledge. Was happy to work with Tech Support Expert.

5.00/5

PC and Connected Devices Support immediate help. Lost of patience and talk me through the computer issues. Help with computer cleanup and anti malware protection was very good. I would recommend this service to other people. I look forward to continuing support and help from this company. Jerry, the technician was friendly, patient and courteous on the phone. It was a pleasure to work with him.

5.00/5

Today I called re: computer issues with printer. I called Tech Support Expert to activate my printer for copies and scanning and Chris ** was very helpful and patient. It could have been an unproductive process but Chris helped coordinate the communication between my NEW computer and my printer. Wow!

5.00/5

Barry, great experience from the technician and he resolved my issues as per the satisfaction. I was having a problem while installing the printer on my computer but Barry helped me with that. He was professional, efficient, and thorough. I am very satisfied; I would advise anyone needing computer support to be the one to initiate the call.

5.00/5

Tech Support specialist took two hours of his time to clean up, clean out, and install security system. Our computer was a mess and he cleaned it up so it works fine. Appreciate his hours of work to help us have a working computer free from viruses. Thank you!!

5.00/5

Called for service on my HP Envy 5540 printer and Chris came on the line and assisted me. I was very happy with the service that he gave me. I like the fact that all I have to do in the future is to call with my invoice # and they will fix my computer while I am here at home. Good job!!

5.00/5

Chris was wonderful, very helpful and he was great and should be given a good raise. I talked for an hour to another person and got no help. Chris was so helpful and so patient with me and never got upset. He is an asset to your co, thanks to Chris I am very happy.

5.00/5

Very helpful, took care of all our needs and explained everything. Easy to understand. I was having issue with my Printer Hp Envy 4500. I was not able to print from it and he worked on it and fixed it and before leaving checked everything whether that is working or not. Thanks.

5.00/5

Barry deserves more money and a promotion. I wish that I had an employee of his caliber. You could not find anyone more personable. Pleasure to deal with this company and will tell my friends so that they can use it as well. Thanks once again for all of your help and I hope that you have a great day - cheers.

5.00/5

I purchased an HP 7155 printer yesterday. I had a difficult time trying to get any help to try and start-up my printer. I spent hours on the chat and also I spent lots of time on the phone with no results. I did find out how to call hp to get help. I called them. Chris ** I talked to on the phone and he was a great help. He took me through the program and got my printer working and also did some work on my computer to get it up to par and erased some things that were necessary. Thank you for your help like a Tech Support Expert.

5.00/5

I'm very pleased with the work that Chris ** has done for me. Last month I called Tech Support Expert and Chris showed me what was wrong with my pc and my printer (HP Officejet 4652), also told me how much it would cost. I called him back, this month and Chris fixed it for me. I recommend tech support expert to my friends and family also.

5.00/5

I was having difficulty with my HP scanner and Printer but Chris with Tech support Expert got me fixed. He was very patient with me and most especially with my computer which had many issues. Chris spent over 2 hours after he took control of my computer and got all my problems solved to be able to scan wireless and put me a shortcut on my desktop. He made it easy. After he saw all the problems he then gave me a firewall for a year for my protection. Thank you Chris ** and Tech Support Experts.

5.00/5

Very helpful person to deal with. All my issues were dealt with and results were as good as expected. Pleasure to deal with this company and will tell my friends so that they can use it as well. Thanks once again for all of your help and I hope that you have a great day - cheers.

5.00/5

My experience was extremely helpful, I would recommend to my friends and colleagues. I was just having issue with my printer was not working. Then Tech Roney helped me about it and he fixed my printer issue and also he checked I wasn't having security on it too. He provided the security too.

5.00/5

I called for Tech Support Expert for OfficeJet Pro printer and Chris helped me by installing the printer. He fixed my computer and installed Firewall. He gave me a lot of knowledge about my computer. I'm very happy with the services. Thank you.

5.00/5

Good service. Easy and efficient. Thank you! Tech Support Expert have helped me with my problem and I have been with them for 4 years now. Any time I need help I can rely on them. It's good to have their service so that I can call them and get help whenever I need it.

5.00/5

Today I spoke with and worked with Barry at Tech Support to "clean" up my computer as I was fairly certain that through some fault of my own I had been hacked. He was professional, efficient, and thorough. I am very satisfied; I would advise anyone needing computer support to be the one to initiate the call and DO NOT accept any unwanted calls.

5.00/5

I am a returning customer from 2015. Each call for service was completed to my complete satisfaction. I would gladly recommend this service to any family member or friend. Communications with the agent are always clear and professional. Thank you.

5.00/5

I spent three hours trying to fix the problem of my printer and computer and was not having results. I contacted Tech Support Expert and the service provided was excellent!! The Tech was polite and very helpful! I would definitely call back! I would also recommend this service to my family and friends!

5.00/5

Great customer service. I got an issue with my printer and then Technician Roney was there. He helped me out with my printer issue. He connected it for me and he also tested it before leaving the remote of the computer. Everything was working fine.

5.00/5

Thanks Tech Support Expert for all the work that you have throughout the years to solve my Computer problems every time I called your Tech Support Company. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who is going to have any issues with their computer or printer. Thanks.

5.00/5

Jerry was very professional in solving my computer problems. I have an HP printer but never used the scanner. The service that was purchased approx. two years ago was bogus. He cleaned up my computer, installed the program to scan and we tested it which worked completely. I now can save $$$ by scanning and emailing documents when necessary. It was a pleasure to work with Jerry.

5.00/5

Jerry took a lot of time to help us today get a new printer set up wireless in the house. He also cleaned two PC's. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. He did not stop until everything was done and made sure we were satisfied. He gave us his 800-number if we need help and made sure we understood everything he had done. Thank you Jerry!

5.00/5

Barry did a terrific job. Getting not only the printer but also he fix my computer issues which we found. He was very quick with the work and I am totally pleased with the way technician explained me. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members. Thanks.

5.00/5

Barry was great! Very professional. I was facing the problem with the printer connectivity and the technician was good in helping me out. I would recommend the services to family and friends taken by the technician. Very friendly in nature.