Customer Reviews

4.98/5
based on 353 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

This was a truly amazing experience! My printer cartridge needed a refill and after purchasing new ones my printer would not work. I went through the printer manual no information. So I called the # in the Office Pro Manual. Dan came to my rescue and after much conversation he took control of my computer, cleaned it and fixed the problem. I am a teacher and recognize a very educated, informed and professional tech! Thank you Tech Support I can now continue my life with my printer!!!

5.00/5

A great experience. Roney was extremely helpful. I called support to him. He helped me about my printer. He fixed it and then he put the security for me on my computer and also mentioned me that if in case I get any issue in future will fix my all issue free. Thanks.

5.00/5

Thank you very much for your help. Jerry was very patient and very helpful. He resolved the problem very quickly in spite of my lack of skill. Thank you. I would be happy to recommend this service and I would be very likely to use this service again in the future.

5.00/5

PC And Printer Support - It was very fine and complete services from the tech Jerry. The services was very good and tech helped me to fix my issue to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this services to anyone who is having the technical issue with their devices. Thanks for the help!

5.00/5

Known and unknown issues resolved. Jerry was most helpful and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend the service to anyone seeking technical support for their computers. I discovered some helpful pointers about safe computing thanks to Jerry.

5.00/5

Barry was very patient, helpful. Had a printer problem and was that scanner too. He was able to fix my problem and educated a lot that was required. I took the Support From Tech Support Expert on Monthly basis, So I am looking forward for Good and Quality Support in Future for my devices. Thanks.

5.00/5

I was trying to install a new HP Envy Printer and encountered many problems - in addition we ran into software problems on the computer that was blocking the download for the printer. I contacted this service and worked with Chris ** who was very patient and helpful in solving the problem.

5.00/5

Spoke with Kamal today. My computer would not allow me to access the internet or my Gmail. He was knowledgeable, polite, and patient as I am a little challenge in this area. He went to work as soon as he explained everything to me and Now my computer is up and running. Definitely an asset to your company.

5.00/5

Chris provided outstanding support service. He was patience and very knowledgeable. He cleaned up my computer and installed my HP printer. He added McAfee software to protect my computer from viruses. He is definitely an asset to your company. I appreciate Tech Support Expert Work. Thank you for your Services.

5.00/5

My experience with Mr Dan was very very pleasant. His manner of communicating with me made me comfortable. His patient, definitely no less than one could expect from a professional. As I explained my system's problem, he listened, and ask questions in a way I understood, to get an answer that helped him, to help me. Thanks To Dan **!

5.00/5

Today Tech Support helped me with the HP printer and the tech Chris fixed my issue. And I am satisfied with the work and the knowledge of the technician. I would like to recommend this service to anyone who is having the problems with their devices. And I am looking forward for future for the support that I have subscribed.

5.00/5

Barry ** was most patient with us as we were very very confused on what we needed to do. We were very pleased with his knowledge and the simple way he would explain what he was doing for us. He is definitely a keeper for an employee. Thank you!!!

5.00/5

Barry provided excellent service to my printer and computer that were running extremely slow due malware. Barry was also able to get my printer connected efficiently to print. He provided me with sound and viable recommendations in the future. Thank you for your service.

5.00/5

My experience with Jerry was very helpful and quick. He was very thorough and precise with any questions and concerns that I had. I would definitely like to recommend this services anyone who is having issued with their devices. Thanks For the help!

5.00/5

Help was great! Was able to get my printer and scanner working again and more efficient. I would recommend this service to anyone who needed computer help. The technician was very helpful and explained everything he was doing as he did it to make sure I understood.

5.00/5

Today I called for my HP printer printing issue. As per the technician Chris it was diagnosed the computer problems and he fixed everything for me and he made my printer working and I am really thankful to him. I like the Tech Support Expert services.

5.00/5

Called HP for printer connectivity issue and I got Chris ** from Tech Support Expert who also discovered computer issues which were all diagnosed and fixed as well as installation of firewall and security. All done in a professional manner and as timely and thorough as possible.

5.00/5

Tech Support Expert helped configure my printer and scanner, as well as helped clean up my computer to make it easier to use. They were very courteous and helpful and took the time necessary to assist with all levels of technology help and assistance.

5.00/5

The team was extremely quick and efficient at identifying the problem I was having connecting an external network drive to a problematic computer, and they were able to fix the issue in just minutes while I was waiting on the phone. Very impressive! I highly recommend them for computer technical services!

5.00/5

Jerry was very knowledgeable. He explained me the things that I can understand and was patient enough. He completed every task not on my Computer even on My IPhone as well. I could not be more pleased. And I am looking forward for more good support in future.

5.00/5

Mr. ** was the best. He was very patient and he fixed my pc as well as hooked up my printer with ease explaining how to navigate to and from different task. I would surely recommend your company and especially Mr. **. He was thorough and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I appreciate all his help.

5.00/5

Five star experience. I was extremely pleased with the customer service. The technician was the best ever. I would like to recommend this service to everyone in the field. The Technician Jerry explained everything about the services to me carefully.

5.00/5
Got connection right away, and determined cause of a long standing problem, and work on computer accomplished within one hour. Very patient and knowledgeable. I took the Support From Tech Support Expert on Monthly basis, So I am looking forward for Good and Quality Support in Future for my devices.

Thanks.

5.00/5

I had a problem with my printer (offline issue) so I called the number associated with it. I learned a lot and the Chris ** was very kind and fixed both my computer and my printer. He was very kind, considerate and very patient. I would enthusiastically refer anyone to him for help with their computers, etc.

5.00/5

Experience was excellent. Facing with the problem with the computer and printer. Had a word the tech guy Barry who is very intelligent in fixing my problems. Fixed the issue to my satisfaction. I would like to recommend the services to anyone who is having the computer and printer problems. Thanks.

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful and patient walking me through the process. I appreciate the help and look forward to further help if we have another problem. I would recommend Barry and his tech support to my family and friends. Answered all of the questions I had and all around a good help. Great Job done by Barry!!

5.00/5

I Called Tech Support Expert to fix my HP Printer Issue for my iPad And my PC. The tech worked on it for almost 2 hours and everything went very well. Finally it got to work. So I am happy and satisfied with the work and looking forward for future support which I signed up for next 6 months. Thanks.

5.00/5

Barry was helpful and courteous. I was having problem with printer and the technician helped me out to fix that problem. I would recommend definitely the services to my friends and family members. The technician was very polite to help the old man… Thanks.

5.00/5

Yes I have had a great experience with Barry. He is friendly and has contracted all my problems. Technicians here are very polite and quick to service you and they always call you back if we missed. Very nice to work with. That way they helped me to fix my issue. Thanks.

5.00/5

Printer support - Barry was extremely helpful, courteous, professional. I highly recommend. I was having a lot of trouble doing it myself and he explained clearly what has to be done. Nice job done by tech and I am very satisfied with the services. That way they helped me to fix my issue. Thanks.