Customer Reviews

4.97/5
based on 573 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Great job Chris. Thank you for your help on installing software and fixing the bugs on my computer! I needed help with MS outlook which was not opening and needed new protection for my computer. Your service was very helpful. Recommend highly.

5.00/5

Tech support experts are very knowledgeable of computers and printers. They are very helpful and kind. They have an abundance of patience. They are easy to work with. I have been using their services for several years, I always get exceptional service.

5.00/5

I have used other computer support companies over the years but Tech Support Expert is by far the best. Just this morning, I called out of hours and didn't leave a message because I felt it was too early. Right after they opened, they called me anyway to follow up. They then proceeded to resolve my slow running computer problem quickly and courteously. What I appreciate is their technical excellence but almost as importantly is their reliability and true customer focus. I give them the HIGHEST rating and unashamedly recommended to anyone needing a support company. BRAVO, Tech Support Expert. Thank you for a JOB WELL DONE!

Vincent

Wantagh, Long Island, NY

5.00/5

My experience with Tech Support Expert has really been excellent. They were recommended by ConsumerAffairs so I thought that they're safe and I can use them. I talked to them and it seemed like a good deal. I'm just a beginner and they are doing wonderfully. I am totally clueless on how to use my HP computer, so I did a year with them. Also, they're much better than Fidelity. The Tech Support team helps me in three seconds and have been very patient. There was a little discrepancy at first because sometimes, I need them to come in the computer with me because I'm a dolt, and Chris would do that with me. There was a little misunderstanding, but he would go and that was wonderful. They're not really set up to do that, but he has been so delightful and accommodating. Chris has been great and very helpful.

I'm really happy with Tech Support. I know I can call and get help from them. I trust them and that's the big issue. You really have to trust people that are helping you. They're geeks and they could probably get into my computer if they wanted to, even if I didn't want them to. But I'm comfortable with allowing them that access. I would recommend them, and no one's gonna come after me for thinking this is a good program.

5.00/5

Rob was great in locating and fixing my computer. Five stars! He determined that my Google Chrome was working and that I had five different foreign address logged onto my computer. He talked me through the whole process of cleaning my computer and fixing it to working order.

5.00/5

Chris ** was beyond belief WONDERFUL!!!! We were unable to connect our computer to the printer. He had extraordinary patience and spoke me through every step clearly and concisely. Having dealt with other tech support people in the past, he ranks high above anyone else.

5.00/5

Windows-10 computer fixed. Always helpful, reliable and trustworthy. :) I've been using TechSupport Expert for over a year now and each time I need them I get a very friendly, knowledgeable tech. Chris is more than a tech support guy, he's more like a friend who makes sure all is working and taken care of.

5.00/5

Worked with Dan of Tech Support Expert on my annual computer update. Spoke about a misunderstanding on my park about pricing etc. but Dan respectfully handled the issue. From now on I believe my computer will work more effectively. Thanks, Dan.

5.00/5

Barry is absolutely amazing. I have done remote support with many techs but Barry went so much farther and worked faster than any I have ever used. He cured my printer and router issue, then cleaned up 40,000 error messages, deleted old files and cleaned up my whole system!

5.00/5

HP Laptop Computer Support - I started with a problem of being scammed by another company for internet security. I went to ConsumerAffairs, did a survey and Tech Support Expert came up as best to serve my needs. I received a call within 1 hour from TeeJay and we discussed what had happened and TeeJay provided a solution which we implemented. At this point I feel he was professional and gave me a quality experience.

5.00/5

Windows 8.1 computer display issue - I changed my primary display monitor settings and had a blank screen. The computer would start, but it took Chris from Tech Support Expert to "see" the screen and fix the settings for me. He did it first try. Highly recommend!

5.00/5

Barry has been very helpful, informative & patient. My last experience not with this company (was a scam situation & Barry helped me regain my Trust in this type of company). I would highly recommend Barry & his company (Tech Support Expert) for future service!

5.00/5

Raj from Tech Support Expert did an amazing job of diagnosing my old computer, advising me what to buy and then cleaning up the mess that the vendor who sold me the new computer created in their expensive set up of my new machine. He and everyone else I've worked with here is highly skilled in their computer skills and also able to communicate with clients. Thank you so much for being there for me!

5.00/5

Fabulous experience! The best ever tech support in the 40 years I've been a computer user. Barry was patient, personable and well-informed AND fixed the problems I was having. Will tell others about it. Yes, I certainly will recommend your service to family and friends.

5.00/5

I am with Tech Support Expert from last year. They helped me with all my needs on my computer, fixed all problems and today did very professional work. Very happy with job well done. I will recommend this company to all my friends and in my family.

5.00/5

Today I received helped from Kamel, who install the printer properly and had the patience to fix my Adobe. I was nice and polite and would recommend without a doubt this support. Thank you Kamel for everything, I know now that I can do my work knowing if anything goes wrong I can connect technical support and they will fix the problem.

5.00/5

Called with a problem of spoof gmails. Tj fixed that problem very quickly and then he took on cleaning up the drives which had not been looked at for probably 5 or 6 years. All is now working better than it has in years.

5.00/5

Dan with Tech Support Expert, was extremely helpful in setting up our printer and fixing a lot of issues we had with our computer. He spent a lot of time and patience with me. Thank so much for the help.

5.00/5

Chris fixed my problem with computer printing and security. Thank you so much. My computer had stopped working on problems. I also had update problems that are now fixed. This tech support service really helped and I would recommend it to my friends.

5.00/5

I called with a printer/scanner problem and the able assistant, Chris, identified problems with my computer. He spent much time clearing the problems with the computer which allowed the printer/scanner to work properly. He also advised a protection system to add and also installed it. Chris was very helpful and courteous - I would recommend his, your, service to others.

5.00/5

Called for help installing a new printer. In the process we found Errors and Warnings. Chris was able to clean up 3 of our computers and also add a firewall to our network. The process took about two hours but we feel comfortable with our computers now. Thank You Chris.

5.00/5

Great experience. Would highly recommend them. 5 stars. I was looking for a computer expert and I found them on the internet. They were very good at their job and made me feel safe. Will use them from now on.

5.00/5

Tech Support was very nice and patience with me and very fast. With clean up of the computer and network settings and with information and I would recommend this services to my friends and family members who need computer help.

5.00/5

Tech Support did a remote on my PC today to fix bugs and other issues causing problems in my OS. This is the first time to use Tech Support Expert for remote services. They worked efficiently and professionally. I appreciate them.

5.00/5

I was happy with language made clear, verification of id, and was patient. Tech Support was helpful in answering my questions, and providing me with information. I would recommend to my friends and Family.

5.00/5

Brother printer software installed and computer cleanup - TeeJay was excellent! Very helpful and extremely diligent in trying to correct my issue. He did not give up on the problem and solved the issue as best he could with my tired, old computer which is way out of date. My new printer prints!! I would highly recommend this service :).

5.00/5

Kamal was excellent dealing with my very slow computer. He is very calm speaking, very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend Kamal and your Tech Support Expert to anyone with computer issues. I was referred to Tech Support Expert by a friend. I will be calling him to Thank him.

5.00/5

I am with Tech Support Expert from last 3 years and very much like the services. Every time I call my issue always get resolved fully without any wait timings. I do recommend this company to everyone who need help with their computers.

5.00/5

My computer while only a year and a half old complete crashed and died. Nothing I tried would start it up again. I got no help for the people I bought it from, and all seemed lost... until I found Tech Support Expert on consumeraffairs.com. After reading their info and reviews, I took a chance and was very glad I did. I worked extensively with Chris ** who showed me a great deal of patience, respect, and valuable information. Although things were a mess he stay with me throughout the process and kept his word on everything he said he would do, even calling back repeatedly on time as agreed. I had a great experience and would strongly recommend Chris and his company to anyone having serious computer problems but little experience in solving them. WELL DONE!

5.00/5

Barry was exceptionally patient and supportive. He walked me through everything that he was doing. I had connection issues, which he worked out for me, while keeping me informed. Because of his expertise, I was compelled to subscribe to your services. I will be recommending your services to all of my contacts, with computer issues.