Customer Reviews

4.95/5
based on 125 ratings
Read more reviews

Tech Support Expert

Thanks for such a lovely feedback. We are glad we were able to help you every time you needed us. We will try and keep up to your expectations in the coming future! Always happy to help!

Original review: March 7, 2017

COMPUTER CLEANUP AND PRINTER SETUP SERVICE SINCE 2015. Always a great help. Patient and very knowledgeable. Tiptop service and friendly too. Jagraj has always been available when I needed him and I've not been disappointed with his help. Best service in 20+ years of comp use.

5.00/5

The service was excellent, the technician (Barry) was very courteous. I would recommend this service to anyone needing assistance with their computer. This is the third time I have used this service and the experience has always been positive. Easy and quick support service from Tech Support Expert. Very pleased.

5.00/5

This Technical support service provided by tech support expert and technician Barry ** specifically has been excellent. I highly recommend the service. My initial issue was to set up a new scanner/printer. I have had multiple issues since my initial contact. The technical support is readily available and they have helped with every issue that has come up. They nothing short of excellent in their service delivery.

5.00/5

Had trouble logging into my Netgear r7000 router with the factory password due to some malware on my computer. Called tech support expert. They had me up and running in no time even with some. Barry was so helpful and so patient. He knew what the problem was and solved the issue.

5.00/5

I have been with Tech Support Expert for a few years and am very pleased with their service, would recommend them at all my friends. Every time I have called my issues (computer cleanup & email help) have been resolved very promptly. Wishing Tech Support Expert the very best for the time ahead.

5.00/5

My experience with Barry was extremely helpful with all of my problems such fixing my printer when it was not working, helping my computer with virus. The tech was able to help me with this and now it works very well. Also recommended we have a firewall installed for our protection.

5.00/5

Barry was so helpful and so patient. He knew what the problem was and solved the issue. Hoping to talk to him in the future. It was a great experience dealing with him. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I can recommend him to my friends for all the computer needs.

5.00/5

Very helpful. My experience was great. My service representative was clear and direct and walked me thru everything step by step, spoke great English and very easy to communicate with. My computer was saved. Thanks to these guys. I would definitely recommend to anyone with computer issues.

5.00/5

Internet not working and computer slow issue. I had a very pleasant experience with the tech, from Tech Support Expert. He was very polite and patient with me. The finances were explained fully and I expect good service from you all. I would certainly recommend this service to my family and friends.

5.00/5

Service was wonderful, I would not have been able to do this by myself. I would recommend to my friend and family for help in getting any service involved with getting a computer or printers or any type of equipment set up. Found the technician very knowledgeable.

5.00/5

We're on the Small Office Home Gold Plan, and we found the support from you for the past year to always be very prompt and of high quality. The anti-virus and anti-malware solution works very well, and we did not experience a single virus or malware problem on our MS Surface Pro Tablets. We are happy to sign up for one more year. Thank you very much.

5.00/5

VERY SATISFIED. EXCELLENT WORK AND VERY NICE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND TECH (DAN). He was able to fix all my issues with the computer and even they installed Mcafee on my computer for the security. I will recommend them to anyone. Thank you for your service.

5.00/5

Kamal helped me for an hour and 45 minutes. He fixed everything that needed to be done. I appreciated his patience and step by step instructions. He was very clear in telling me what he was doing and what I needed to do.

5.00/5

I bought a wireless extender for my house and I was having trouble with it. So I called the Tech Support Expert's number on there and they cleaned up my computer for me. Their techs were real friendly. I have to admit though that I was a little afraid of them because of their foreign accent and because I had a call before from people saying they were from Windows and that I had alerts from my computer, and I had people warn me about that. So, their rep had me pull up ConsumerAffairs while he was talking to me because he wanted me to be comfortable with him and assure me that he was not a scam and that helped me. I'm honestly glad that they can have control of my computer because I'm stupid when it comes to it.

5.00/5

Very pleased with technician, Raj, very pleasant and accommodating. All problems addressed with computer, which were numerous. Explained all the needed to do to get my computer working properly and in an easy to understand way. Would not hesitate to recommend your company Tech Support Expert.

5.00/5

Mr. Dan has been of great help with both my computer and printer problems. Because we were able to connect my wifi with my printer which was not working from about a week. Tech Support Expert had helped me very well. Wish you have more of them. Thank you.

5.00/5

The technician Barry was very patient, informed me of computer concerns, professional. He fixed all the computer issues I had in what I felt was a very timely manner, keeping me informed along the way. I would absolutely recommend Barry to family and friends for any computer needs! Thank you.

5.00/5

Was very helpful and handled in a professional manner. The company Tech Support Expert. Was having trouble printing from my tablet to my printer. The tech was able to help me with this and now it works very well. Also recommended we have a firewall installed for our protection.

5.00/5

Bitdefender issue and printer scanner issue. My experience has been great and would recommend to other users. I feel the service is exceptional. Thank You. I have been under service contract for over two years with Tech Support Expert and trust their experience and expertise in all matters, both with computer, and as well as components connected.

5.00/5

Worked with Dan--a great technician. Have had bad experience with other tech companies. This experience has been totally positive. Every aspect has been quite professional and positive. The computer was checked out, cleaned up and speeded up before I even paid anything.

5.00/5

Tech Support Expert - I spoke with Jerry today 2/6/17 for the third time in the last year. Each time he has been very pleasant and very, very patient. He explained each and everything I had to enter on my computer and fixed everything within a very reasonable time. I have recommended this service to my family and friends and will continue to do so in the future.

5.00/5

Printer wouldn't connect to WiFi. Tech support was called and solved the problem. I would recommend anyone having problems to give them a call. It took some time but a little patience is all it takes. Barry was a technician who worked on the computer and helped me to install the security.

5.00/5

I had problems with my printer and computer so I decided to look into Tech Support. I discussed the problem with the technical advisers, turned my computer over to them and they worked it out. The process is smooth. It works and I'm satisfied. I’d recommend them.

5.00/5

Awesome service and very helpful individual. Thank you for all your help. We have been working on this for the last 4 + hours and they have been really patience and helpful because I am not that computer literate so they walked me thru all the problems that I was having and did not get frustrated with me. Thanks again.

5.00/5

Had my Hp printer issue start with a new modem and had problems with the wireless but fixed it myself till I tried to print off the computer. I called the Tech Support Expert guys and had it sorted in 45 minutes. The operator tech found I had a lot of malware's and bad files so recommended that I clean up the files and get a new firewall. The job went well and I am pleased with the service.

5.00/5

Tech Support Expert did a very good job in taking care of the issue. The technician, Jerry, was very courteous and easy to follow. I now feel comfortable that my computer will be safe. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for computer technical support.

5.00/5

Tech Support originally worked with me through some problems and made my computer safe. When I had a problem with my printer, they also got it working. They did a good job and I didn't have any problems, but when I did, they were always available.

5.00/5

Hello All. 1st time user - extremely impressed - very comprehensive - it was very time consuming for Dan but he was extremely patient and professional. I will recommend Tech Support Expert to all my friends. I am very satisfied. Thanks.

4.00/5

Tech Support Expert was good, have some unresolved issues. However, these issues could have been created by iYogi, because they would re-occur. Tech Support Expert installed McAfee and hopefully problems will be reduced or cease to occur. Cost for protection was better than competition.

5.00/5

I had a great experience using this service. I used them in the past year when I had trouble with my computer. And in my recent trouble I had. Dan was very helpful and patient with me, he explained everything to me that was wrong with my computer. Now it is up and running great!!! Thank You for the wonderful service!!!