Customer Reviews

4.95/5
based on 206 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Jerry was very helpful and very understanding of my problem which he was very helpful and understanding. I will recommend this helpful plan to everyone. Thanks Tech Support Expert for the work that your tech has done on my Computer and printer. A happy and satisfied Customer!!!

5.00/5

To Tech Support Expert Technical Support, my experience with your company/technician was excellent, with the problem being addressed promptly and professionally. I would highly recommend your services to others! If we need assistance in the future, I will certainly contact your company/Jerry!

5.00/5

S/w Customer service and received superior service. Highly recommended. And Tech Support Expert tech Jerry helped us with our printer and it fixed the problem so I am happy and satisfied with the services. So thanks Tech Support expert. A happy customer!

5.00/5

Jerry was very helpful and understood exactly what my issues were. He connected my printer wirelessly and fixed the threats that were already on my computer after having it only 4 days. He was able to load the internet security program effortless. I would certainly recommend him to my friends and colleagues who have software issues.

5.00/5

Computer and Printer support - Even though I did not know there was going to be a charge. I must admit the service was excellent. Barry was most helpful and not only fixed my computer, but taught me all kinds of useful things. I definitely would recommend this service. What Barry did in little time, I was trying to do all day!

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful and complete. Tech helped get my printer operational and he cleared the computer of malicious files and he helped me with McAfee. He also offered protection that would help me not have the problem I had in being able to print.

5.00/5

Today's computer and printer support was excellent. It was a fast and easy process and we would recommend Jerry to anyone with a business needing help. I would recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone in need of setting up their printer or cleaning off any defective files.

5.00/5

I called with a problem on my computer and spoke with Jerry, one of your maintenance men. Jerry was very patient with me, and answered all my inquires. My computer is now working great, for that I want to thank you. I would also like to thank the person who hired Jerry.

5.00/5

Dan ** has been the perfect technician to assist me. He did a cleanup and explained the lack of antivirus. He completed the printer issue. Dan took time to explain every step. I highly recommend him! Tech Support Expert has been the best. Please use them and Dan. Thank you.

5.00/5

Barry was extremely thorough, courteous, professional and helpful in every way. He worked tirelessly to fix the problem and leave my computer and programs in better shape than they were before. I am amazed at the ease of access to such a competent experienced technician. He solved the problem, encouraged and consoled and gave me good advice, too.

5.00/5

Barry ** was amazing fixing my computer errors and setting up my new printer. I called for set up and we discovered lots of issues with my computer. Barry is very friendly and a pleasure to spend all the time we had to fix all my issues. You are lucky to have this young man working for you.

5.00/5

GREAT! FAST, PROFESSIONAL... VERY HELPFUL. WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE... It was very easy and the help was greatly appreciated. Overall great experience. One of the best I have ever had over the phone. He gave me his number to call if I should need any more assistance.

5.00/5

Roney was the most courteous and kind service IT person that I have ever dealt with!! Excellent Service!! So very helpful for someone who knows very little about computers!!! I was at a total loss and Roney was able to get me up and going again!!

5.00/5

GABRIEL WORKED ON MY computer today. He did a great job. He was very capable. I had no idea I had that many infections. I will now be calling him to do all my computer work. I highly recommend him for computer assistance. He was quick to find what was wrong and was easy to work with.

5.00/5

RESET MAIL AND CLEANUP - I have been with Tech Support Expert from last couple of years. I am very happy and satisfied with the services that I have received from Tech Support Expert all these years. They are always good with answering questions and concerns. I would recommend their service to everyone.

5.00/5

I had problems printing, and the technician, Barry was able to find my problems, very effectively explain to me what was happening. He was both friendly and thorough in letting me know how it could be corrected, and corrected it quickly. He also offered protection that would help me not have the problem I had in being able to print.

5.00/5

The representative from Tech Support was very helpful and courteous. I recommended this company to my sister for her computer support. I have been with this company for the past 3 years and have always been satisfied with their services. I would recommend Tech Support Expert again.

5.00/5

Tech support expert have been providing me support from last two year and every-time I faced any computer issues they have been able to fix that for me. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who need help with their computer and printer.

5.00/5

Super! Love Barry! Glad to have him on my side. Fixed and working. Thank You! My printer would not work and Barry found bad files and junk on my computer and cleaned it up and it is working great. Would recommend this service to anyone with a computer.

5.00/5

I was looking for technical support for my computer and tech support expert helped me out for my device and I signed up a support plan with them. So I am looking forward to working with you and quality of support for my devices. I would recommend this services to anyone. And Tech Jerry was helpful throughout the call. Thanks.

5.00/5

I am really Satisfied with the personal computer And printer Support services. I am happy with the services and the tech Jerry was very helpful and explained me each and everything well and fixed my HP Envy printer wirelessly. That's Great! Thanks Tech Support Expert. A Happy Customer.

5.00/5

I had a problem about the printer that I could not print anything from my desktop, I called the customer care and was able to connected with the nice and helpful technician named Barry. He did very well to solve my problem without taking any more time and any difficulties. I am really happy to get him as my tech today. I truly suggest my friends and family to get this product.

5.00/5

Barry was able to quickly identify and fix my connectivity problem between my computer and printer. Explained all the needed to do to get my computer working properly and in an easy to understand way. Great experience. Thank you for your service.

5.00/5

Computer and printer help - Extremely please with the technician and his assistance. I would definitely recommend to a friend. He was very knowledgeable on all issues associated with my computer. His recommendations were exactly what I needed today. I truly appreciate the outstanding support.

5.00/5

Personal Computer And Printer - I was very impressed with the service. Jerry was clear and walked me through everything as we went along. Problem was fixed. Got new security software at his suggestion. I would recommend this company Tech Support Expert. A Happy Customer! Thanks Tech Support Expert!

5.00/5

Printer and Computer support - Barry spoke clearly, was kindly to this elderly lady and as patient as he could possibly be. I felt comfortable with Barry and commend you for choosing such a fine representative. I would certainly recommend Barry to my family and friends!!!

5.00/5

Excellent communication skills. Made my issues understandable (Computer and Printer Help) and made necessary corrections. Dan corrected problems and made services affordable as in the past I have declined on line charges. I would recommend Dan's services to family and friends. Bottom line... 5 Stars.

5.00/5

Took a while but was well worth the time as I never would have accomplished this on my own. THANK YOU. I would recommend these products and the support team as one of the best products and service. The tech stayed with the work until everything was complete.

5.00/5

It was a pleasure to work with Dan today on solving my computer/printer problem. He was polite, knowledgeable, and pleasant and understood the problem right away. The technical support was exactly what I needed after trying to remedy the situation on my own for at least 6 hours! Thank you for hiring this smart man, he is a credit to your company!

4.00/5

Hi Tech Support Expert. Excellent Service. I got my printer issue resolved. This problem has been resolved in efficient and professional Manner. I would like to recommend this service to anyone. All in all it was good services. Thanks Tech Support Expert. A Happy Customer!