Customer Reviews

4.99/5
based on 204 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Raj from Tech Support Expert did an amazing job of diagnosing my old computer, advising me what to buy and then cleaning up the mess that the vendor who sold me the new computer created in their expensive set up of my new machine. He and everyone else I've worked with here is highly skilled in their computer skills and also able to communicate with clients. Thank you so much for being there for me!

5.00/5

Barry has been very helpful, informative & patient. My last experience not with this company (was a scam situation & Barry helped me regain my Trust in this type of company). I would highly recommend Barry & his company (Tech Support Expert) for future service!

5.00/5

Fabulous experience! The best ever tech support in the 40 years I've been a computer user. Barry was patient, personable and well-informed AND fixed the problems I was having. Will tell others about it. Yes, I certainly will recommend your service to family and friends.

5.00/5

I am with Tech Support Expert from last year. They helped me with all my needs on my computer, fixed all problems and today did very professional work. Very happy with job well done. I will recommend this company to all my friends and in my family.

5.00/5

Today I received helped from Kamel, who install the printer properly and had the patience to fix my Adobe. I was nice and polite and would recommend without a doubt this support. Thank you Kamel for everything, I know now that I can do my work knowing if anything goes wrong I can connect technical support and they will fix the problem.

5.00/5

Called with a problem of spoof gmails. Tj fixed that problem very quickly and then he took on cleaning up the drives which had not been looked at for probably 5 or 6 years. All is now working better than it has in years.

5.00/5

Dan with Tech Support Expert, was extremely helpful in setting up our printer and fixing a lot of issues we had with our computer. He spent a lot of time and patience with me. Thank so much for the help.

5.00/5

Chris fixed my problem with computer printing and security. Thank you so much. My computer had stopped working on problems. I also had update problems that are now fixed. This tech support service really helped and I would recommend it to my friends.

5.00/5

I called with a printer/scanner problem and the able assistant, Chris, identified problems with my computer. He spent much time clearing the problems with the computer which allowed the printer/scanner to work properly. He also advised a protection system to add and also installed it. Chris was very helpful and courteous - I would recommend his, your, service to others.

5.00/5

Called for help installing a new printer. In the process we found Errors and Warnings. Chris was able to clean up 3 of our computers and also add a firewall to our network. The process took about two hours but we feel comfortable with our computers now. Thank You Chris.

5.00/5

Great experience. Would highly recommend them. 5 stars. I was looking for a computer expert and I found them on the internet. They were very good at their job and made me feel safe. Will use them from now on.

5.00/5

Tech Support was very nice and patience with me and very fast. With clean up of the computer and network settings and with information and I would recommend this services to my friends and family members who need computer help.

5.00/5

Tech Support did a remote on my PC today to fix bugs and other issues causing problems in my OS. This is the first time to use Tech Support Expert for remote services. They worked efficiently and professionally. I appreciate them.

5.00/5

I was happy with language made clear, verification of id, and was patient. Tech Support was helpful in answering my questions, and providing me with information. I would recommend to my friends and Family.

5.00/5

Brother printer software installed and computer cleanup - TeeJay was excellent! Very helpful and extremely diligent in trying to correct my issue. He did not give up on the problem and solved the issue as best he could with my tired, old computer which is way out of date. My new printer prints!! I would highly recommend this service :).

5.00/5

Kamal was excellent dealing with my very slow computer. He is very calm speaking, very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend Kamal and your Tech Support Expert to anyone with computer issues. I was referred to Tech Support Expert by a friend. I will be calling him to Thank him.

5.00/5

I am with Tech Support Expert from last 3 years and very much like the services. Every time I call my issue always get resolved fully without any wait timings. I do recommend this company to everyone who need help with their computers.

5.00/5

My computer while only a year and a half old complete crashed and died. Nothing I tried would start it up again. I got no help for the people I bought it from, and all seemed lost... until I found Tech Support Expert on consumeraffairs.com. After reading their info and reviews, I took a chance and was very glad I did. I worked extensively with Chris ** who showed me a great deal of patience, respect, and valuable information. Although things were a mess he stay with me throughout the process and kept his word on everything he said he would do, even calling back repeatedly on time as agreed. I had a great experience and would strongly recommend Chris and his company to anyone having serious computer problems but little experience in solving them. WELL DONE!

5.00/5

Barry was exceptionally patient and supportive. He walked me through everything that he was doing. I had connection issues, which he worked out for me, while keeping me informed. Because of his expertise, I was compelled to subscribe to your services. I will be recommending your services to all of my contacts, with computer issues.

5.00/5

Barry was very wonderful. My husband had the services with Tech Support Expert since 2015 and now I had renewed my plan with them because they provide very good service and never forget you. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members.

5.00/5

Problem with windows-10 computer - I could not have had a better experience. First, I only hear with a Cochlear implant. Chris ** was very understanding and patience, speaking slowly and clearly. He was able to solve all the problems I was experiencing with both the computer and scanner. He explained how to scan a document and send it to the computer after installing the proper files to the printer and computer so everything is now compatible. I asked him about installing a firewall after discovering I did not have one. He also did that for me. He told me about the service plan I could purchase which I did. He then printed a copy for me to have. He is very knowledgeable and never got flustered. Thank you Chris.

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful. I gave him an unusual challenge dealing with a smart card reader that is not commonly used, and he did not stop working until he figured it out. I had already spent hours on the issue myself, and was getting very frustrated. I am very impressed with his expertise and persistence. He definitely solved the problem a lot faster than I would have. I would definitely recommend Tech Support Expert to my friends and family!

5.00/5

Mr. ** patiently worked with me on 3 different installments to remedy the numerous problems I was having with my old laptop. I am 61 years old and not as tech-savvy as many, but Chris never belittled me or made me feel that I should be knowledgeable. Thanks!

5.00/5

Barry was very good and helpful. We were facing an issue with the changing of wireless password but the tech guy helped me with that. I am satisfied with the work. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members. Thank you.

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful and patience over the call. I was facing the problem with the slow computer and also was not able to access online banking but the technician diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I would recommend all my friends and family members if they are looking for any technical assistance on the computer.

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful and patient. I was not able to connect the printer to computer as it was not communicating but Barry diagnosed the problem and fix it. Not connecting to printer, I would recommend the services to my friends and family members.

5.00/5

Dan ** was very patient with me as I was having a difficult time understanding what was going on with my computer. I am grateful for his help. Happy my computer and printer are now working. Plus I now will use him as my technical support person. Thank you!!!

5.00/5

Barry was very supportive and patient during the process of helping me to install my printer. He was very informative and helped me to learn a lot. I would definitely recommend your services to others. He was good over the call and patience. Thank you.

5.00/5

Barry was very understanding with my hearing impairment and very patience with my responses and catering to a senior citizen. I was facing a problem with the printer which was old but the technician guided me very well. Also the technician security on my computer for the future protection.

5.00/5

Barry was patience and understanding and was not in hurry. I was facing a problem with the printer. Actually my printer was working fine but it was not from couple of days but the tech guy helped me with that. I am thankful to him.