Customer Reviews

4.97/5
based on 287 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

When I discovered the excellent Tech Support offered through Tech Support Expert, my computer problems were solved. They have been providing service for all my computer questions and problems and have helped to inform me in ways that protect my computer. They are patient and eager to help me understand what they are doing, how long it will take, and what steps I need to take in order to keep my computer working properly. They respond immediately to my inquiries and get back to me as they promise. I am a satisfied customer and regularly recommend their services to friends and family. With deep gratitude for the team!

5.00/5

I call for help with my printer and computer. Chris tech expert fix my printer and installed the protection that I need it for my computer. He explain to me all the problem with my computer. I explain to him that I'm a student and I use my computer for everything and he achieved the goal to fixed it. Thank you.

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful, courteous, understanding in the help I needed to make my system safe and in getting my printer operational. I would recommend Barry and his tech support to my family and friends. Answered all of the questions I had and all around a good help. Great Job done by Barry!!

5.00/5

Jerry was very supportive and very Professional to fix my scanner issue. I was having the Scanner issue with my HP printer and jerry Fixed the issue to my satisfaction. I would like to recommend the services to anyone who is having the Computer and printer problems. Thanks.

5.00/5

I am Very satisfied. Jerry is good at what he does. The tech Jerry helped me to fix the Epson Scanner which he fixed to my satisfaction. And I would like to have him receive commendation from his superiors. If I have future problems I would enjoy working with Jerry again.

4.00/5

Was a little more expensive than I expected but fixed everything quickly! I would recommend this to a friend to fix their computer, or printer or if they need an antivirus. Or any other help of any sort having to do with computers.

5.00/5

I was helped out with my personal laptop and my printer HP. The printer is working fine and so is the Canon printer. Very fine and hard work done. The Tech Jerry helped me to fix the issue and he explained me everything. And I signed up for 6 month support and I am looking forward for good support in future. Thanks.

5.00/5

Tech Support Expert have done great job. We do not have to buy a new computer every year and do not need to go anywhere to get the computer serviced. The security they have installed on my computer is working great even though it's been about 3 years.

5.00/5

Very helpful! This made a difficult situation (for me) and Mr. Jerry made it simple. Thank you so much! I will be in contact over the next 30 days (to a year) for support. I am looking forward for a Good Services for my Computer and printer for next one year. I Hope you are going to make it!!!

5.00/5

My experience was excellent and I was given step by step directions in solving my problem. Would use this tech support person every time I had a problem. Explanations were clear and precise and easy to follow. This person would be very helpful even to persons who had a limited knowledge of computers.

5.00/5

This is the third time I have used this service and they have been great each time. They are thorough and patient. I recommend them and I would use them again. There is never a rush and each time they found and fixed the issue very rapidly. If you have an issue, bring to these guys.

5.00/5

Work was performed to have the HP Printers Operating properly with the appropriate computers. Some other work was performed to remove some unnecessary software. Printers were arranged for upstairs and downstairs identification. As to date these services were fine for me.

5.00/5

I was on the phone for almost 2 hrs and the tech Roney stayed with me step by step and very patient with me. I thank you and would highly recommend. He also informed me about the future issue. If I face any issue in future with printer computer and routers maybe with cellphone he can help me.

5.00/5

Barry has assisted with my printer issues & security of the computer. Help is much appreciated, would recommend to family & friends. My issue is resolved now or also informed me about the support if in case I face any problem. I can take the help from him. Thank you.

5.00/5

Personal Computer And Printer Help - The technician Jerry ** was very helpful. He helped me solve problems I didn't even know I had. He was a pleasure to deal with. I am very leery of letting anyone remote have access to my computer, but I feel that working with Mr. ** was a safe procedure.

5.00/5

I was unable to use the scanner of a HP printer I had bought in Jan to store a document in my desktop MAC. I did not have the correct software on my MAC nor had I used the scanner function before. Jerry was very helpful in walking me through these steps and patient as I was a newbie.

5.00/5

I am satisfied with the work. Barry did a great job. My printer was not working as I found some unwanted stuffs. He helped me to get rid off. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members whosoever need a help. Great Job done by Barry!!

5.00/5

Excellent service. Yes would recommend to a friend. Provided us with Mcafee security. Reconnected my computer back to my printer. Very happy with this company and their support help. Tech Support Expert has alway been very helpful. Dan was very helpful with the service I needed today.

5.00/5

Tech Support Expert was very helpful and supportive with helping fix the issues on my computer. Let me know everything that he was doing so I felt comfortable with him doing so. Never had any issues while talking to him. Answered all of the questions I had and all around a good help.

5.00/5

Very excellent service. Was very impressed. I was having some issue with my printer. I just had word with one of tech name Roney. He just helped me out with my printer issue also educate me about the scam going around the market. He also provided me support for future so that I can avail free support for all of my devices at home...

5.00/5

I found my experience very helpful with tech Jerry and we will use the services in future. I am pretty sure that the me issue has been resolved. I would like to recommend this services to anyone in future who is having issues with their Computers and printers.

5.00/5

Barry was great, he fixed my computer and printer and they are talking to each other again. And I would like to recommend this service to everyone, who is facing the difficulty with their computer and printers. Thanks for support Tech Support Expert!

5.00/5

I found I was not able to connect the new printer I purchased and contacted your help telephone line. Your tech was very helpful in removing the corrupt info on my computer and connecting me to my new printer. It was also recommended that I get a Security Program in place, in which your tech was also help. Thank You!

5.00/5

Jerry was so patient with me. My printer had not worked for years and I struggle with anything technical, and yet he remained so kind throughout the entire hour it took for me to find cords and so forth. I highly recommend him! He also offered to help protect my computer several times with a protection plan.

5.00/5

Roney was very patient with me and did a great job figuring out our problem and solving it. I was facing issue with my fax machine. He worked on it then fixed my issue. My issue is resolved now or also informed me about the support if in case I face any problem. I can take the help from him.

5.00/5

To Tech Support Expert - The Technician Jerry was very nice and humble as well as professional to fix my issue. He fixed my issue to my satisfaction. I would like to recommend to everyone that I know who is having the issue with their computer and printers. Anyways Looking forward for good support in Future. I hope you are going to help me to solve my issues... Thanks Jerry!!

5.00/5

I was very pleased with the knowledge and how very pleasant the representative was. I would recommend this services to anyone who was having a problem with their computer and printer. The tech Jerry was patient with me who knew nothing about Computer.

5.00/5

Tech Support Expert have been very patient with me while helping and extremely helpful throughout the call. I have been with tech support expert for last two years and I'm quite satisfied with their work. I would definitely recommend their services to everyone in need.

5.00/5

The Services was excellent and the Tech Jerry took care of my all issue with the printer and scanner. And I would like to recommend this service to everyone, who is facing the difficulty with their computer and printers. Thanks for Support Tech Support Expert!

5.00/5

The experience was most helpful. My computer was jammed and Jerry helped me to resolve all of the issues that it was having. I will definitely recommend this service to family and friends who have poor computer skills. I will use this service again in the future for any of my computer needs.