Customer Reviews

4.99/5
based on 333 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Problem with windows-10 computer - I could not have had a better experience. First, I only hear with a Cochlear implant. Chris ** was very understanding and patience, speaking slowly and clearly. He was able to solve all the problems I was experiencing with both the computer and scanner. He explained how to scan a document and send it to the computer after installing the proper files to the printer and computer so everything is now compatible. I asked him about installing a firewall after discovering I did not have one. He also did that for me. He told me about the service plan I could purchase which I did. He then printed a copy for me to have. He is very knowledgeable and never got flustered. Thank you Chris.

5.00/5

Barry was exceptionally patient and supportive. He walked me through everything that he was doing. I had connection issues, which he worked out for me, while keeping me informed. Because of his expertise, I was compelled to subscribe to your services. I will be recommending your services to all of my contacts, with computer issues.

5.00/5

Barry was very wonderful. My husband had the services with Tech Support Expert since 2015 and now I had renewed my plan with them because they provide very good service and never forget you. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members.

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful. I gave him an unusual challenge dealing with a smart card reader that is not commonly used, and he did not stop working until he figured it out. I had already spent hours on the issue myself, and was getting very frustrated. I am very impressed with his expertise and persistence. He definitely solved the problem a lot faster than I would have. I would definitely recommend Tech Support Expert to my friends and family!

5.00/5

Mr. ** patiently worked with me on 3 different installments to remedy the numerous problems I was having with my old laptop. I am 61 years old and not as tech-savvy as many, but Chris never belittled me or made me feel that I should be knowledgeable. Thanks!

5.00/5

Barry was very good and helpful. We were facing an issue with the changing of wireless password but the tech guy helped me with that. I am satisfied with the work. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members. Thank you.

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful and patience over the call. I was facing the problem with the slow computer and also was not able to access online banking but the technician diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I would recommend all my friends and family members if they are looking for any technical assistance on the computer.

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful and patient. I was not able to connect the printer to computer as it was not communicating but Barry diagnosed the problem and fix it. Not connecting to printer, I would recommend the services to my friends and family members.

5.00/5

Dan ** was very patient with me as I was having a difficult time understanding what was going on with my computer. I am grateful for his help. Happy my computer and printer are now working. Plus I now will use him as my technical support person. Thank you!!!

5.00/5

Barry was very supportive and patient during the process of helping me to install my printer. He was very informative and helped me to learn a lot. I would definitely recommend your services to others. He was good over the call and patience. Thank you.

5.00/5

Barry was very understanding with my hearing impairment and very patience with my responses and catering to a senior citizen. I was facing a problem with the printer which was old but the technician guided me very well. Also the technician security on my computer for the future protection.

5.00/5

Barry was patience and understanding and was not in hurry. I was facing a problem with the printer. Actually my printer was working fine but it was not from couple of days but the tech guy helped me with that. I am thankful to him.

5.00/5

The problem was diagnosed as a printer driver issue, and unresponsive system due to unresolved errors within the Windows 10 software. All issues were resolved, security software upgraded to McAfee virus plus. Chris ** was very helpful and quick. Thank you for the tech support expertise.

5.00/5

Barry was very most clear and concise with his instructions and informations. I was facing the printer problem and i was unable to connect due to some damaged ink cartridges which was not the issue to be solved bit its working clearly now. I am happy and satisfied with all the efforts.

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful and I would recommend to my friends and family members. I was facing a problem with the printer setup but the technician helped me with all his patience. Also he clean up my computer and taught me few lessons for the computer. Thank you.

5.00/5

Outstanding help provided by Dan! He spent a long time helping to correct problems created by some spammers. Thank you for your excellent customer service and care! I am most grateful for the help I have received and will indeed recommend Tech Support Expert.

5.00/5

Could not use scanner. Tee Jay and crew remove infected items in a timely manner and handled the installation of security software. I am very pleased and I am willing to recommend this service to friends and family. I would look for future services.

5.00/5

I was scammed by another - now non existent company - so a little uncomfortable. Teejay set me at ease right away. I had 2 issues & he patiently fixed & explained what he was doing. I like that I have his number close my & a shortcut icon on my screen. The plan I took was well explained and an invoice copy sent. Thanks for being so professional.

5.00/5

I am very pleased with the assistance and cooperation in resolving the many issues my computer HAD. Dan was most helpful and successful in resolution or the troublesome issues. I used them twice and am now a monthly member for the upkeep and of my electronic equipment. I have HAPPY COMPUTER DAYS. THANKS.

5.00/5

When I called I had no idea that I would receive such complete and courteous service. I would highly recommend this company for any computer service and Chris ** was wonderful!!! Not only was my printer problem solved my computer was renewed to the original wonderful capacity.

5.00/5

Always have good results when using this company, very happy. Always fast in their service work. Technicians are very nice and extremely polite. Glad I can call this company, Tech Support Expert, when needed. Thanks.

5.00/5

I called for help setting up my printer and scanner on my MAC computer and Teejay was very helpful and even recommended additional clean up so that my computer would function better. Very satisfied with the services. I'll recommend this service to my friends and family.

5.00/5

We needed to install a printer which we could not and antivirus software was installed too. The whole process was done by Mr. **/Tech support Expert so smoothly and with a professional manner. I would recommend this com. to friends and family.

5.00/5

Fantastic customer service! Polite, personable, patient & very professional. Answered all questions in the most efficient manner. I would highly recommend to anyone needing tech support with hook up of computer & printer issues. Thank you again! A truly satisfied customer!

5.00/5

Barry was very helpful, knowledgeable and did the work efficiently. My issue was the lack of a driver, so I thought, for my ancient printer. The printer is now working, both as wifi driven and with cable if needed. I would recommend the services to my family and friends.

5.00/5

I was very satisfied and my problem was solved professionally and got my computer cleaned up. The printer and computer are talking to each other now and few other problems are fixed. I will recommend these services to my friends.

5.00/5

Barry was helpful and polite. I was facing a problem with the printer as it was not working but the technician helped me with that and also clean up my computer. I would recommend the services to my friends if they are not an expert on the computer. Thank you.

5.00/5

Barry was knowledgeable and helpful in helping resolve my computer/printer issues. He was patient explaining things to me & never showed any irritation. I'd gladly recommend his services. Barry is great. Computer is all cleaned up and working better now with a security program on it.

5.00/5

Experiencing problems with my printer and computer. Chris ** cleaned up all types of problems on the computer itself and then reconnected my printer. All are working fine now. Excellent and patient service! I am now signed up for the Gold service plan and also for security for my internet.

5.00/5

I am very satisfied for the job Tee Jay did from Tech Support. I had no printer, now I do. He also fixed my computer, Thank you so much. He did a great Job. You did. Computer is working fine now. Before it had few problems.