Customer Reviews

4.95/5
based on 164 ratings
Read more reviews

Tech Support Expert

Thanks for such a lovely feedback Mary. We are glad we were able to help you. At Tech Support Expert every technician is trained to cater all the needs of a customer be it a slow computer/virus issue, printer issue, router issue etc. We will try and keep up to your expectations in the coming future! <br />Always happy to help!

Original review: April 11, 2017

Great help fix my printer so it would print from internet and installed firewall which I did not know I did not have. Thanks for your help. Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that Tech Support Expert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost.

5.00/5

Barry was excellent. He cleaned up computer, reinstalled software, fixed printer to computer to scan. Everything was explained clearly and would definitely recommend this service to friends and family. Our problems have now been solved, for which we are most grateful. Thank you!

5.00/5

Printer and Computer support - very friendly and helpful. Repaired my printer to my satisfaction, will tell my friends about my experience. Technician explained all the problems I had and he repaired them. Will definitely call Barry again if I have any problems. He was very very good.

5.00/5

Very pleasant to work with. Knew what he was doing and informed me of every step he was taking. At end of session explained all charges and supplied me with info on how to reach him if I had any problems.

5.00/5

Agent was very polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend Barry. Also happy with service. The issue was with reconfiguring my router. I needed the router password and had reset it but, could not get the router's IP address to access the router. I truly recommend the services to my friends and family. It was a good experience. I like it.

5.00/5

Was such a great help connecting hp printer to computer. Had to fix problems with computer to be able to install properly. Was nothing but professional, courteous and very patient. Was very happy with his service. I would truly recommend his services if anyone needed help. Thanks again.

5.00/5

Excellent service issues with printer, scanner. Unwanted items on computer provided me with McAfee Security. The tech Dan was able to completely find the problem, correct them and also install a new virus software within a limited time frame. Thank you Dan. I would surely recommend this service to friends but am going to use it also for my company support.

5.00/5

Printer Support. Pankaj has been the most intelligent technician I ever had to serve me. He was very knowledgeable and was patient. He was thorough and an expert in every regard! His patience was incredible and his kindness as a person was very touching. He is awesome as a technician, as well as a representative for your company. I highly recommend him!

5.00/5

Dan was amazing. I have not had a lot of time to figure my computer out and while he was helping install the printer program and cleaning my computer up he was also teaching me. He was very helpful and did not make me feel as stupid as I felt. I signed up for the year service cause he was that good!! Thank you Dan.

5.00/5

Dan was wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and very skilled to help me through cleaning my computer and putting the proper printer and also cleaning my whole computer as it was a very bad mess. I feel very confident that it will not have any virus and putting the proper virus protection. Thank you so much for all the very satisfaction work. I recommend Dan to work with anyone as he is very polite and courtesy. Take care and I wish you the best of luck in India.

5.00/5

I have had the issues with my computer and printer handled efficiently and completely. I am quite pleased with the service and information that has been provided for me. The technician was pleasant and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

5.00/5

Very knowledgeable and professional assistance from DAN. I had an issue with my scanner and my computer was very slow. I had a lot of bugs and I was missing an antivirus. Dan recommended and installed McAfee for me. Thank you Dan. I will surely recommend your services to others.

5.00/5

Barry was great. He did everything perfect. I would recommend this service. My issue was related with my HP printer and scanner. Also my computer was in need of an update and Barry took care of that for me. I would surely recommend this service to friends but am going to use it also for my company support.

5.00/5

Needed help with printer connection and Barry was a great help in fixing the problem. I highly recommend the use of this Tech Support Expert. It was very easy and the help was greatly appreciated. Overall great experience. One of the best I have ever had over the phone. Very helpful.

5.00/5

Was having trouble getting my computer to relate to the printer. The tech Dan was able to completely find the problem, correct them and also install a new virus software within a limited time frame. Thank you Dan. I would surely recommend this service to friends but am going to use it also for my company support.

5.00/5

My husband and I had problems with both of our HP computers in that they could not connect with our HP wireless printer. Your tech was able to solve both of our problems, which included installing new software on both computers. Our problems have now been solved, for which we are most grateful. Thank you!

5.00/5

Printer and computer support. Barry was very helpful and step by step help. I will mention others who need help. I appreciated his answering all my questions so thoroughly. I would recommend him and this company to anyone who needs tech support. He gave me his number to call if I should need any more assistance.

5.00/5

I was very pleased with the help I received. The technician was very informative and helpful and I would recommend this help to anyone. I was also pleased with the price, as I am disabled he helped get the price down to something I could afford.

5.00/5
Excellent service. Very knowledgeable and patient! I really appreciate the printer support and the information that I got today with my issue. It was really helpful.

5.00/5

The computer tech was amazing! I am far from a computer wiz and this guy was so patient and kind. I haven't been able to get back into my old email for months. I now have my old email again and I am so happy! Also my Facebook was a big mess and he straightened that out! I highly recommend this company! Thank You SOOO much!

5.00/5

Very helpful and professional. Great experience. I will definitely recommend use of this service to anyone that needs technical support with their laptop or printer. Overall great experience. One of the best I have ever had over the phone. Very helpful.

5.00/5

Our printer did not print when directed. Our call to your service helped us a great deal. The length of time devoted to me was ideal and very well spent. I am very happy with the results. Tech Support Expert, we are pleased to have this technical knowledge available to us by telephone.

5.00/5

We had a very bad computer and printer day and talked to a gentleman named Dan. He was not only VERY helpful but also VERY patient special with me being a technical idiot! He solved all our problems and we could not be happier with his service. Thank you Dan, your help is very much appreciated and you have after our experience with you a customer for life.

5.00/5

I sent an email on the chat board explaining my problem. They had one of your techs call me a few minutes later. His name was Barry **. I was very frustrated and he started to help me with great patience. He spent a lot of time with me and was very polite. Barry fixed all of my computer problems and signed me on with McAfee. He gave me his number to call if I should need any more assistance. Five star service!!!

5.00/5

I was having trouble with my scanner, and inquired as to how I could get it working. I was told to reach HP tech support. This was on April 3rd and at that time a tech support expert by the name of Charles called me back and installed the driver that I needed and was very helpful in walking me through the process of scanning and storage in my computer. He noticed warnings and alerts in my C drive and recommended McAfee anti virus software. I called him back April 5th at which time he installed the software. It was a very good experience and I am very pleased.

4.00/5

I found the technician to be very polite and informative. His willingness to help was a pleasure. My printer was not working and the technician discovered network viruses and also discovered issues with the computer as well. I would be willing to refer your service to friends if they have any issues.

5.00/5

I called for support in using my scan feature and Vikram was exceptional. He was very patient and walked me through all the steps to be sure I understood. He cleaned up my computer files and installed new security because my computer was running very slowly. I talked with his supervisor to tell him how impressed I was with his knowledge and how much I appreciated his answering all my questions so thoroughly. I would recommend him and this company to anyone who needs tech support.

5.00/5

Could not print because of offline notification. After services, printer is working well. Tech Support Expert was very helpful in answering my questions. I am very pleased with the assistance I received. After services, printer is working well. I am very satisfied.

5.00/5

Computer and printer support. Every time I called Tech Support Expert I get a prompt and professional, highly satisfied result. The technician always gives 120% effort and professionalism and accomplishes everything I ask of him. They go above what I ask and make great suggestions that work. Very polite, courteous and professional!! I'm a highly satisfied customer who recommends their services to everyone!!!

5.00/5

Anytime I have had a problem the people were very good at understanding what I was talking and very professional in all aspect and did a very wonderful job of taking care of things. I have recommend your service to several people and they have had very good results. I plan on staying on with your service. You are outstanding.