Customer Reviews

4.98/5
based on 339 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Wonderful service, I called to for help with my printer not working. Teejay helped fix everything and even gave me advice to get help with optimizing my laptop. He was wonderful and accommodated with my life happening as well!! Teejay is highly recommended. <3

5.00/5

Barry was most fabulous. I was trying to install the printer but I failed, but the technician helped me with that and I am very satisfied. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members. The technician was very patience and very cool over the call. Thank you.

5.00/5

My experience with Dan was easy and complete and enjoyable. I have used the service for 2 years and it has been very valuable. I have now added all of my devices on to my plan I am looking forward to working to the future.

5.00/5

Barry was very trained. He is a very good communicator for the old folks. I was facing an issue with my printer but the technician helped me in resolving that issue. He was accurate and he showed that he is listed under ConsumerAffairs and was very significant. Thanks.

5.00/5

The service was great and the technician, Teejay was up to date and very, very knowledgeable! I would recommend him to my friends and family. He is a good communicator over the phone. Thank you for the great service.

5.00/5

Had issues downloading drivers for printer. They fixed my computer problems and network problem has been resolved and had a network firewall installed. Tech Kurt was really good at his work. I will recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone.

5.00/5

Barry was very good support for me. Excellent job. He was patient explaining things to me & never showed any irritation. I'd gladly recommend his services. Everything is now working fine & I am very satisfied with the service. I will recommend to friends & family members.

5.00/5

Chris was an excellent at getting my computers up and running. Please give him a big pat on the for me. He took the time to explain what he was doing, and I will recommend him to whoever wants work on their computer at any time. Thank You Again CHRIS.

5.00/5

Chris was clear and patient while recalibrating my HP printer and stayed on the line while I went to and from Staples because there was also a hardware problem--but the paper feed worked because of recalibration. Now I have good protection for Mac/printer/router. Hurray! Thank you, Texas.

5.00/5

Printer setup and computer optimization - Tee Jay was MOST helpful & very personable. He was patient explaining things to me & never showed any irritation. I'd gladly recommend his services. Everything is now working fine & I am very satisfied with the service. I will recommend to friends & family members.

5.00/5

Teejay patient, knowledgeable, helpful - more than patient after I make mistakes. Computer is all cleaned up and working better now with a security program on it. The technician was diligent and I will recommend Teejay to friends and family. Good man keep him.

5.00/5

I called the technician and he was very polite. He helped what I thought was a printer problem which actually happened to be a computer virus problem. He installed McAfee virus protection and he also wiped the current viruses clean. Teejay thank you.

5.00/5

Chris ** was more than outstanding!! He was so patient with me a computer illiterate. He had complete knowledge of computer programmings. Tech Support Expert and I would recommend him to all my friends. I have a support plan with Chris and I can get in touch with him any time to help me and that is wonderful.

5.00/5

I called today about my printer not working and I was helped in a timely manner to get it working again. Customer service was excellent and done in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend to someone else that needs help with their computer issues.

5.00/5

Teejay was very friendly and very easy to work with. Helped with my printer and went out of his way to set up my email. Would recommend this service to anyone. The problem is fixed and I am happily satisfied now.

5.00/5

Chris **, with Tech Support Expert, helped me a great deal. Very Patient with me and explained in detail what he was doing while he was doing it. I would highly recommend this company!!! He even helped me figure out how to use my dual screens at no charge.

5.00/5

Service ok as used as of now. I found Tech Support Expert on ConsumerAffairs and I called them and as I called them and then Teejay took over and fixed the problem. Till yet the services are good and I will look for future services with them.

5.00/5

Re: wifi was not connecting to the HP printer - worked with Teejay for 3 hours to fix the problem successfully. Yes, I would recommend Teejay to friends/family for on-line help. Teejay was very professional and patient with me the client. Problem solved. Thanks.

5.00/5

Called for router help. Talked to Teejay. He was very helpful and knew what he was doing. Everything (all devices) are working good on network now and Teejay helped setting up my Kindle and my email account as well. I would recommend the services to my friends and family.

5.00/5

I like the service very much. It is very help and solve my problem by Teejay. I am sure I would recommend it to my friends and others. The problem I called up for is fixed now and my computer and printer is working fine now.

5.00/5

I was having problems with computers and printing problems, not connected to internet. Chris **, Tech Support Expert, was VERY helpful, getting our equipment serviced, connected, etc. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him indeed. He cleaned up error messages, installed firewall, virus protection and has us up and running again.

5.00/5

I called for help with printer setup and Teejay did a great job helping me and setting up protection for my computers. I would highly recommend him in the future to my friends and family. I will look for future services with Teejay.

5.00/5

Raj is wonderful as usual. I will use this service forever. Very professional and definitely well versed in computer technology. Thank you. Tech support to anyone. I have been with them for the past years and have not had anything other than great service. I strongly recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone that want excellent service.

5.00/5

I called up for the problem setting up the new printer to the computer and Teejay did a excellent job and fixed my problem. It took two and half hour but I am so happy with the services and giving five stars. I will recommend the services to the friends and family.

4.00/5

Barry was very efficient and helping me to get my printer and computer working fine. Now I believe my computer performance is better than the last time. I would recommend my family and friends to get the help if they are not expert.

5.00/5

Very knowledgeable and very pleasant. Chris knew what he was talking about and very patient with a senior citizen. Would highly recommend him to anyone for computer support Tech Support Expert. I am very grateful for the time he took to help me with my printer and computer problem. Thank you.

5.00/5

Best money I have ever spent for 3 hours of work. Got computer up and running good and I can finally print from it too. Technician's name is Teejay, and he knows his stuff. I will go ahead and look for the future services with you guys and will recommend the services to friends and family.

5.00/5

I had problems with my printer, called to HP printer and I have been help for Teejay, I am complete satisfied with his help. I'll be happy to recommend the HP printer technical support help specially from Teejay, thanks. I am pretty happy and satisfied with services provided by Teejay.

5.00/5

I called for the printer at the first place it was not copying and printing but Teejay took over and soon everything started working like it was before, Teejay was very helpful. I will recommend the services to my family and friends.

5.00/5

Excellent service... more help than I even asked for indeed. I would recommend this service. Three cheers for TEEJAY... I called for the printer problem and technician fixed the problem and I am happy and satisfied with the help.