4.15/5
based on 319 ratings
5.00/5

I left AT&T as I went to retirement and switched phones. I didn't want to pay the big bills anymore. I was pleasantly surprised! Coverage, sound, and service have all been great. No complaints here. I would recommend anyone who wants great service at a great price go with Pure Talk.

5.00/5

I didn't have a cell phone for many years, I was undecided, and I really researched which cell phone was best for hearing loss before even deciding getting this cell phone. That's how I found that the Alcatel Idol Pop 3 had high ratings, compatible w/ hearing aid, and clear strong dual speakers. I bought it 3 months ago and I found out how Pure Talk is a great user friendly provider and always helpful when you call, and beyond affordable, absolutely best experience with them. The new phone sounds just great too!

5.00/5

Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Already have recommended to many. This is the most affordable and reliable plan ever. Especially when you are on a fixed income. Thank you Pure Talk. I have only had to contact pure talk maybe twice in a really long time. Very friendly and extremely helpful every time. Am very pleased.

5.00/5

I've been with PureTalk for a number of years now and have never had any problems with the service. I upgraded my plan and phone about a year ago and found the PureTalk associates to be very helpful and well informed allowing for a very smooth and easy transition... Oh Yeah and it's hard to beat the pricing as well.

5.00/5

I have enjoyed using PureTalk USA for years and truly enjoyed the customer Service and the connections PTUSA has given us over the years. It just gets better and the prices are great and competitive. Thank you Pure Talk. I have recommended this service to a lot of my friends and I believe it is overlooked as being a great service by many. They seem to want to stay with one of the big three and don’t realize how good PureTalk is.

5.00/5

I have had Pure Talk for many years now and have been very happy with their service. I have recommmended to friends and family as well and they too have been happy with lowering their monthly bill. I once had issues with my internet service, and Pure Talk was always there for me and fixed the issue right away. I cannot see myself changing services anytime soon. Thank you Pure Talk!

5.00/5

I don't understand how other cell phone companies can compete with PureTalk's service or prices. Starting a new account online could not be easier. I have not met anyone who has heard of Puretalk but I always recommend Puretalk to them. Once I show them your site, services offered and prices they always say they are going to switch over. In the past several years I have been your customer I have never once had a problem in placing a call. The few times I have contacted customer service I have been satisfied.