4.14/5
based on 320 ratings
5.00/5

I don't understand how other cell phone companies can compete with PureTalk's service or prices. Starting a new account online could not be easier. I have not met anyone who has heard of Puretalk but I always recommend Puretalk to them. Once I show them your site, services offered and prices they always say they are going to switch over. In the past several years I have been your customer I have never once had a problem in placing a call. The few times I have contacted customer service I have been satisfied.

5.00/5

I have been using PureTalk for many years now, since I had a flip phone, and the service has been nothing but outstanding. Never a problem with the network even when traveling. The cost beats out all other providers significantly. I highly recommend PureTalk.

5.00/5

On our third year with Pure TalkUSA and wouldn't change a thing. Their customer support is knowledgeable and well trained. My last experience with PureTalk was to merge 4 separate accounts all with their own uniqueness into one to optimize savings. Everything was clearly explained, executed quickly, resulting in a very satisfied customer experience.

5.00/5

I love Pure Talk, it's a great company, and I've had no problems. During Hurricane Harvey. Pure Talk was awesome, they gave me extra minutes for free, and assisted me in getting an upgrade. I love Pure Talk. Their prices are unbeatable especially for senior citizens.

5.00/5

I have been a customer of Pure Talk for many years and have never experienced a problem. You deliver what you promise. Your rates are more than fair and you provide no-hassle service. Thank you for being such a reputable company over the years.

5.00/5

I have been with Pure Talk USA for several years. I have never had any problems with their service. I can recommend them to anyone that wants a low cost provider.