Customer Reviews

4.77/5
based on 255 ratings
Read more reviews

My Computer Works

We are so happy we could help you out. Hubert. Thank you fro your review!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I'm very happy with the service I've received and I really appreciate you guys. This was the worse virus I ever came across, and I thought this PC was done for, but you guys really saved me this time. Thanks again.

My Computer Works

Greg, we are so happy we were able to solve your problem! Thank you for the review!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I had a virus on my computer claiming to be Microsoft and threatening to crash everything. They wanted me to call a number to fix the issue, which I knew was a scam. My Computer Works fixed the issue. They were very polite and very professional on the phone. The Tech gentlemen on the phone explained everything and walked me through everything I needed to do to get my screen clear. Then he explained that he would call me back in a couple of hours and update me on removing the virus and any other potential threats there might be on my computer. He called back and he said it was all resolved and call again if I have any other issues that arise in the future.

My Computer Works

Tony, we are so glad that we could help! Thank you for your review and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

In my experience, their customer service has been very good. It began when I had an issue with installing a keyboard. I wasn't very clever in the way I did it, but they put it right. My recent issue is mostly fixed and it just seems to happen. When I took a look this morning, the backup was done Everything seems to have happened almost automatically. I've had a couple of occasions when I wanted help and they've always been readily available. I'm very pleased to have them and have nothing but applause.

My Computer Works

We are happy we could help you! Susan, thank you for your review.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Help with installing a WeChat app - My first experience with this company was great. I had a money-back guarantee if they didn't solve my problem. Cody **, the technician, helped me. He listened and was patient, efficient, and explained what I needed to do. My problem was resolved, and I liked the remote support a lot. I couldn't have figured out how to do this on my own. So, I definitely recommend My Computer Works services.

My Computer Works

Thank you for the review!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I've been a customer of MCW for a few years now. I probably contact them more than most since I knew nothing about computers until a few yrs. ago. I have never had a bad experience with any of their techs. They have always been very professional, very polite and very patient. They have never talked down to me or like I'm a dummy (even though I am when it comes to computers). Like so many will in that situation. My Computer Works has the best people working for them.

My Computer Works

Thank you for the 5 start review, Vicki!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I was unable to sync my computer to my wireless printer when I got a new modem. I needed to file tax returns and I couldn't wait so I had to call whoever would come and whoever called me back first got the job. I called a couple of people and left a message and then My Computer Works called me right back. The tech walked me through it. He was a really sweet, confident, and calm guy who helped me and understood what I was saying. I told him I was totally technologically-challenged. He said, "Okay. If you don't mind, I'll sign on to your computer and I'll fix it faster." I said okay and he did. I could see when he was on and when he got off. I felt safe letting him do that and I was very pleased. I would call them again except I really would prefer to use someone locally. I would definitely recommend My Computer Works.

My Computer Works

Thank you for your review!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I check with My Computer Works every three months and they go through everything. They bail me out if I have any problems. They unload anything that’s on there that shouldn’t be on there and they get rid of stuff that I don’t know how to get rid of as far as junk that slows the computer down. They also check all of my files and everything, make sure that there’s nobody trying to get in the back door. Also, if I want to get rid of something or add something, they show me how it works. They show me tricks of how to get to different things. The team easy to work with. Anyone that I’ve dealt with, they didn't try to rush me or anything. They’re very easy going and they listen to my problems and that’s what I like about them. They aren’t condescending and aren't trying to push anything on you. I also like that if I have any questions I can call them, they’ll answer the question, or call me in whatever that I need.

My Computer Works

We are so happy we could help you out! Thank you for the review!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I had three techs help me, Mark, Walter and the third was Anthony. All three were very professional and courteous. Anthony the last of the three was exceptional, he explained everything and guided me through icons, a very patient man and I thank him for that, and yes I would glad recommend your company to any of my friends or anyone that is needing computer help. Thank you.

My Computer Works

Happy we could help! Thank you for your review.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I could not get into my desktop without a password. It was put on by the company where I bought the computer. But it was so long ago that the place where I bought it has changed management and they changed location. When I called, they didn't want to handle it. they can't send somebody out here. The CPU has to be brought to them then they'll figure out what the problem ws. And that's a lot of trouble. So I called a number that was in the yellow pages. It said, "My computer won't work". It's a good attention-getter. It was My Computer Works and the guy that came was very good. He's in his 40's, was neatly dressed and was very polite. I needed the password removed and he did what I asked him to do. He fixed the problem. And it was quick.

My Computer Works

Thank you for your review, Gary!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I like My Computer Works because I know somebody on the other end will work on my computer. Typically, I explain the problem and then they work on my computer while I'm away from it. And then they call me during different phases of it and will explain what they're doing and what's happening. Sometimes I'll have to ask another question or so but they're good about following up. They typically respond within a day too. So far, they’ve resolved any issues that I've had.

My Computer Works

Thank you for the review!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

My Computer Works solved my problem. They have very cordial and knowledgeable representatives. I’ve had an excellent experience and will continue to return for their service.

My Computer Works

We are glad we could help! Thank you for reviewing us, Art!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

My interactions with the reps at My Computer Works have been excellent. They are very customer oriented and they not only fix the problem but they also try to let me understand what they’re doing. I’ve been with them for over a year now and six or seven times I brought my computer to them. They had solved the issues every time and they’ve been very pleasant in doing it. I pick up things in the daily use of my computer and it slows down but they have always been able to take care of it for me. I’ve also used them on the mobile telephones and they do a good job on that too. They’re great and they seem like a very honest and reputable company, and I’ve been very happy with them.

My Computer Works

John, thank you very much for your review!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I've had a very good experience with My Computer Works. They are excellent and I would recommend them.

5.00/5

I was scammed one night. I called one place that was located in England, then gave them my credit card and they charge my account. So, I said to myself that it was a scam and I wasn't feeling safe. Then I found My Computer Works, spoke to a woman, and she cleaned up the whole thing. Then we joined them, which was about a year ago and we've been together ever since. Before that, we had a fellow in the neighborhood who did it but he got another job because he wasn't making out with fixing computers and there wasn't enough work for him. And then through the years, we got other people come in. With My Computer Works, when I call them, 15 minutes later someone calls me back. We then sit down, work on it, and then I'm back online.

Recently, my screen shrunk on me and the toolbar on the bottom was halfway up. I called and spoke to a gentleman named Vincent on the phone but he couldn’t get into my computer because I couldn’t okay it, and the bottom of the screen was blocking it. After about five minutes, we finally got it down then he could log in and worked with me. I’m 77 years old and he was very patient in telling me what to do since computers to me are a new toy and I know nothing about them. But he explained it to me and everything was okay. I’ve learned a few things now by myself and I like the idea when I or Vincent logs in, the screen tells us that My Computer Works has run a test on the computer, it’s nice to see.

The people that I've dealt with a few times now are very patient, knowledgeable, and wonderful. It's well worth the investment every month, they’ve got service from 8:00 in the morning until 10:00 at night. I jumped too fast the first time but now, I would never jump again because I've got something safe. It's a very positive experience and I’m very satisfied that we joined up.

My Computer Works

Morgan, we are glad you enjoy our membership services! Thank you for your review!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

My Computer Works keeps my computer free from bugs. I have their monthly service and I like that I don’t have to think about it. I can call in if there’s something wrong with the computer and I'll be put in a queue depending on where my call falls in line of everybody else who needs some technical assistance that day. When it comes up to the no. 1 spot, one of the technicians will call me back, talk to me about the problem, connect with the computer, and take care of it. They always take care of everything right away and the computer has been excellent since the last service. The people I worked with were good and I’m comfortable and satisfied. It’s convenient and dependable.

My Computer Works

Eileen, thank you for your review!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Jason ** did an exemplary job of finding the problem with my computer and fixing it. It took him a long time to fix the issue and I commend his perseverance. He was also very patient with me as I am rather slow on the computer. I'd recommend your company highly.

5.00/5

I called My Computer Works with a very technical problem and as soon as they could take over my computer, everything went perfectly. The tech straightened all the problem out and got the virus out. Everything they have done has been extremely efficient. They're friendly and nice, especially considering that I’m over 70 and not good at this stuff. I’ve had dealings with other companies and it’s been miserable. However, the young men from My Computer Works are so respectful and understanding and they don’t snort at me.

On average, they've helped out with my computer issues once a month. It’s very simple to request for service that even I can do it. I call the number and if they’re having a busy time, they call me back and then take over the computer and do a wonderful job. If I want to know what they’re doing exactly, they’ll tell me. My computer works the way it’s supposed to after a service. I've been with My Computer Works for almost a year and the service is expensive, but it’s worth it because they’re just a phone call away.

Another good thing is when there's a holiday and they’re not gonna be available, they send me an email to remind me that they won’t be in the office so if I have any problems, I just wait until the next day. It's very respectful. My Computer Works is very pleasant to deal with and I am very pleased. I have recommended them and I will continue to do so. My sister-in-law and a couple of my friends are now using them.

My Computer Works

Thank you for your review, Bill!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I have been working with My Computer Works for two years. They've always been dependable every time I call. They give me an appointment and when the time rolls around, they usually call to let me know if they can't get to me. I'm real satisfied with them. They have always been able to solve the issues that I've had. They did service on my computer lately. It is going to be slow topped with a hard drive in it but it's still running.

My Computer Works

Thank you for your review, David! We are happy we solve all your computer issues!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I was on vacation when I started having computer issues and from where I was, I didn’t know a soul. I did a search and found My Computer Works. The guy came in within a couple of hours and checked for spyware, adware – those kinds of things. He was very pleasant and helped with my issues. But what resolved it was a new hard drive and after that, I felt a little more confident that I was safe in using my computer. They were very polite and concerned with my issues. They were also speedy on the job and I’m not dissatisfied with their service. I knew that when I walked in the door, I was obligating myself for six months which is 60 bucks a month and that was back in March. But I need to contact them and end my subscription since I have found a local technician.

My Computer Works

Thank you for the review, Elaine!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I am 89 years old, am demanding in spite of my frailties, or because of my frailties. My computer went down, and I called My Computer Works. They were responsive, timely and efficient, which is very important to me. The pricing was something I could afford, since I am on pension. They were understanding of my position and condition, and very insightful in dealing with me.

My Computer Works

Jerome, thank you for your review!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

Contacted what I presumed to be main office of "My Computer Works" and described problems I was having. Was told services available and costs and opted for one time service charge. Was contacted by service rep shortly thereafter and after discussing problems service rep proceeded to explain process involved and he started his service. Contacted me several times and successfully completed cleaning up the problems with my computer to my personal satisfaction.

My Computer Works

Thank you for you review!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

Great experience. Pleasure to talk to and fix the problem fast!!! Would recommend that everyone use their service. A grade A company and fast service. They really saved me a lot of trouble and help me get my computer back to its old self. Thanks!

My Computer Works

Arthur, we are so happy we could help you! Thank you for your review!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Had a bad experience with scammer. Found a company to take care of my computer. They closed. Difficult to trust next company and received excellent service from My Computer Works. Very professional, patient, easy to follow their directions. Have confidence in using their service again.

My Computer Works

Thank you for your review, Misty!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

The Tech, Mathew, was very polite and professional. He was a true Knight on a digital, white horse. Thank you so much. I will connect to and utilize the internet with confidence from now on. Thank You SO Much.

My Computer Works

Clara, thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you again!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

Everything has to be done with a computer and machines and I don't like it. I have to use a computer every single time and My Computer Works has saved my life. Sometimes, I get frustrated with the problems but their reps are always very nice, patient and kind. In fact, I was just talking to somebody and he was trying to help me. I'm going to continue with My Computer Works as long as I have a computer.

My Computer Works

Catherine, we are glad we could help you out. Thank you for the review!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Having problems with a scammer, who was telling me I had problems with Microsoft, I then called Computer Works and they checked out my computer and there was no problem with it, needless to say they gave me a very uplifting day.

5/5  to 5/50
Consumer Changed Rating

Resolution response: Aug. 27, 2017

Nothing more to say - MCW IS TOP OF THE LINE & puts other tech support companies to shame. Thx

My Computer Works

Brenda, we are so glad you loved our service! Thank you for your review, and we look forward to working with you again!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Several days ago, I had a horrible experience trying to acquire a Tech Service Company, that was honest - upfront & reliable. After McAfee ripped me off, I was in tears - & turned to Consumer Affairs to report them - now I've learned since, that they won't let me report them as they are contenders. Unreal. In my huge dilemma, I requested the top 3 tech support firms with the best of current ratings... & I contacted MCW. It is the BEST MOVE I have made in years. The sales person Kerry, was superb - patience unmatched! She gave me an appt time the following morning (since I was too burnt same evening after all day McAfee lies & runaround) ...& believe me - I was literally shocked that Kenneth (my tech guy this day) called me first thing next morning - as promised. Poor guy - spent hours & hours getting my system back on track - & every single time he told me he would do something - HE DID.

In this day & age, your word means more than anything to someone like me - & he is excellent. Taught me an abominable amount of knowledge - fixed & checked out every single thing I requested - & if I had not have gotten such a TOP NOTCH TECH - I would just chalk it up as another "McAfee firm." He absolutely was a wealth of relief to me & I am indebted for life. Unless something drastically changes with MCW - I am sold for life. No kidding. From start to finish - this young & upcoming firm is making giant strides in their industry - & I truly bet, that with the team I dealt with, they will surely pass every other competitor out there. CONGRATS ON MAKING ME A LIFETIME CUSTOMER!

My Computer Works

Richard, we are glad to know that you are happy with our service! Thank you for the review!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

All I know is that You guys are super and I would recommend you to anyone. I would never use anyone else. This company has saved me multiple times from problems I could not solve myself. It would be to your advantage to use this company. They are super!

My Computer Works

Bryan, thank you so much for your review!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Living in a remote area when my computer went down I looked in the yellow pages and choose My Computer Works not knowing what to expect. The technician was friendly and courteous and appreciated my concern that I might lose everything especially my business info. He worked on my computer three days from 8 am to 2 pm local. I thought he might say "this is too much forget it". He did not and I now have my computer back operational. I would recommend My Computer Works without hesitation.

My Computer Works

Ursula, thank you for your review!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

A scammer inactivated my Windows 10 operating system which made it impossible for me to access my computer, it also inactivated the mouse. The computer expert was very friendly and professional and was able to repair the problem without difficulty. I can recommend this service without reservations.