Customer Reviews

4.82/5
based on 220 ratings
Read more reviews

Hi Christine,

We are glad to hear that the warranty is already providing peace of mind for you and your family. We thank you for the opportunity to protect your home!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

This was my 1st claim with American Residential. I was completely satisfied with the service that I received from customer service & the repair service. I saw their commercial on TV. I decided to call because you never know what will happen in the near future. So very happy that I called them! Great service!!

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent service experience. We appreciate the feedback.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

We really enjoyed the service that American Residential provided us. So much better than our old warranty service. They did the repair right away and sent McKean Plumbing to look at our problem. They were able to fix it for us in a few hours and got us back up and running in no time. Thanks so much! :)

Hi Brian,

We are happy to be able to provide peace of mind for you and your family. Please call us anytime.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I was very please to purchase the plan offered by ARW, the staff have been very courteous and helpful with all of my questions. I am grateful to be a part of this program, and I assure you I will inform all of my contacts, hopefully they will have the same experience. Thank you so very much ARW, nothing better than feeling secure if something should happen to break in your home!

Hi S.

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear the water heater was fixed quickly. Please call us anytime!

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

We were very happy with the way American Residential handled our recent claim. It was a Friday and we didn’t want to go through the weekend with no hot water. ARW stayed in touch to ensure everything was repaired before that evening. We have been with ARW since 2014 & have always been happy with their service. The vendors they recommended have always been highly qualified and professional.

4.00/5

Hi DeAndrea,

Thank you for sharing the experience with us. We are sorry that we were unable to provide an in network technician for your at the time of the repair, but we are glad to hear that you were reimbursed within 7 days for the repair expense. We have forwarded your information to our contractor partnership team to work on recruiting an appliance service provider in your area.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

My Propane oven wouldn't light like it should or stay on for the duration needed. The igniter was issue. The person from Modern Appliance came and quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed. Had to pay full amount but was reimbursed within a week minus deductible.

Hi Richard,

We appreciate the feedback, we are glade to hear that the service met your expectations. Please call us anytime.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

ARW is unlike any of the other appliance warranty firms that I have worked with. They assist me in getting my appliances repaired and fully deliver on their promise to compensate me for charges. All the other firms find ways to avoid payment!

Hi Gary,

Thank you for sharing your experience when calling our customer care team, we are glad we could help.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Just advising that I have had nothing but good experience with the service. When I call customer service to make a claim they are always pleasant in handling what I need. If it’s something I need to know they always respond in a caring response. I always tell friends...

Hi Victor,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent service call with our network vendor. We are glad to hear they were able to take care of the problem quickly.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My experience was a very Good. They were very professional with taking care of my problem. The servlce men came out and did a great job. They did it in a reasonable amount of time. There was a follow up from American Residential Warranty. Great!

Hi John,

We are happy to hear the repair was done quickly and that the service met your expectations.

Thanks,

Chris

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Everything went great. I called and a repair tech call me the same day and came out the next at the scheduled time. They did the repair quickly and professional. Great service. I highly recommend American Residential Warranty. I am pleased with this company and their service.

Hi Diedre,

We appreciate the feedback and appreciate the opportunity to protect your home.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I would highly recommend this Warranty service to other family and friends. Each time I called and requested a repair, there was never any issues. My repairs were always done in an efficient and friendly manner. I just love being able to get major appliances repaired at very little cost to me.

4.00/5

Hi Shontavia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are happy to hear the heating issue was taken care for you quickly. Please contact us anytime.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I like the cheap deductible and great service. The only issue is you could get more contract for electrical service. I needed my heater fixed and when they couldn't fix they replaced it a timely manner and didn't take long term. Only money I had to pay was the deductible which was great compared to buying a new heater without the insurance. Thank you American Residential Home Warranty for the great service.

Hi Michael,

We are glad to hear the service has met your expectations. We appreciate yours and other's feedback so we can continue to improve the service experience.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I had used my warranty program a couple times last year and a few in the past. I must say that they have been a consummate professional from the start. Their customer service is top notch while the repair specialist the company dispatch been top notch as well. Thank you for your professionalism.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for sharing the recent service experience. We look forward to continuing to protect your home in 2018.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

The service for my clogged drain was dealt with very promptly! Excellent phone service to address the problem! And the provider was very professional and thorough! And I would recommend to a friend!! Very neat too! No mess and it was on a holiday early in the morning!

Hi Marsha,

We are happy to hear the service providers sent to your home did and excellent job. Your feedback helps us monitor and improve our service to make sure all customer's expectations are being met.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I’m extremely satisfied. Representatives have always been helpful and the service providers courteous, prompt and professional. Thank you and keep up the good work. I will continue to recommend your services and am considering upgrading my service American Residential to include even more services.

Ricky,

We are thrilled to hear about the service experience you had with Sears. Please call us anytime you have an issue in the home, we are here to help.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Sears was contracted to fix a leak in my refrigerator filter system. The first man to come out was very friendly and professional. He assessed the problem and explained everything to me. He said parts had to be ordered and set up a follow-up appointment. A different man came to install the new parts, and he was likewise very friendly and professional. He had the parts installed in a very short time, and I am completely satisfied with the work.

Hi Elizabeth,

We appreciate the feedback about our replacement process. Please enjoy the new range!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I had to have my electric range replaced, due to not able to be prepare. The response from the company was done quickly without any problems. I received my check within 5 to 10 days. Therefore, I was able to get a new stove before Christmas. I am a very satisfy with the service of the selection of repair-representative and customer service representatives,

Hi Valerie,

We are happy to help with the microwave. Please remember to call us if you have any issues in the home in the future.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Our over-the-range microwave had to be replaced and I completely forgot about our warranty. Thanks to them calling to offer electronics coverage, I was able to get reimbursed for our microwave. The whole process took less than twenty-four hours and a check was in the mail! Thank you!

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear the service is helping you need it, and providing peace of mind for you and your family.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I really like my American Residential Warranty program. In the last few years they have saved me a lot of money on home repairs. Their service is fast and always done correctly on the first visit. I also like the ease with which my appointments are made, just one easy phone call.

Hi Joy,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that the issues you have had in your home have been addressed in a timely manner and we appreciate the recommendations.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I was always very pleased to do business with ARW. They were always prompt with addressing issues in my home and their contractors are top notch. I would and have recommended them to my friends and family. It is not every day that you find a business that is completely honest and trustworthy like this company is.

Hi Willie and Roslyn,

Thank you for the feedback about our quality assurance specialist Grant. We are glad that he was able to handle the service issues on the account and provide a great experience for you and your family. Please call us anytime.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Every time we call we get great service. The techs are super. Customer service reps like Grant are super and very professional. Wonderful product. Great Service. Good Representatives. Great Price. I would be more than happy to recommend 1000 friends or more.

Hi Michael,

Glad to hear the service experience has been a pleasant one for you and your family. Call us anytime that you need service on your home appliances.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I have been with ARW aka (American Residential Warranty) for several years, now. They have responded promptly to a few of my claims. So, I have had great experiences with them. I have recommended them to my friends. My latest experience was my washer. It was not working properly. They found a capable tech to come out and fix it.

Hi Yvonne,

We are sorry to hear the the claim for your washing machine got off on the wrong foot, but we are pleased to hear that James, on our corporate customer care team, was able to turn the situation around for you. Please call us anytime, we are happy to help.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

After submitting a claim for a broken washer in mid November, and being stood up by the repair person (contractor) 4 times, I was totally frustrated (had been on the phone for over 30 minutes while at work). It was only after speaking with Mr. James ** (who was initially reached in error) did things change. Long story short... Mr. ** resolved this problem way beyond my expectations. He went well beyond his job description (I'm sure) to get the resolution I had been trying to get since mid November. Thank you Mr. ** for your dedication to your customers!! Everyone could learn a thing or two from you!!!

Hi Ed,

Thank you for providing us with valuable feedback regarding the service technician that came to your home for the HVAC issue. We are thrilled to hear he was able to fix the unit on the first call and restore the AC in a timely manner.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

The Technician that was sent to my home was great, help fix the problem immediately and even cleaned up around the area that was damaged. He was a very informative and gave us useful information in regards to our AC unit. He was able to completely fix the unit and clean up within 2 hours which was amazing.

Hi Louise,

Thank you for letting us know the issue with your HVAC unit was resolved to your satisfaction. Please call us anytime there is an issue in your home, we are happy to help.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I was very satisfied with the work done. They fixed my air conditioning and I was very pleased. I will call them for their services again. I really appreciate the work that these guys put in to make sure that I had work air.

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for the feedback on the service provider sent to your home. We are happy he was able to fix the problem, and provide excellence customer service at the same time.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

The plumbing company Laszlos that did our repair was great. Would recommend him and will use him again. Friendly, prompt and professional. Very reasonable priced for the difference we had to pay. He explained everything in detail made sure it was working before he left.

Hi Patricia,

Glad to hear both of your claims went smoothly. If you ever have any problems in the future, please do not hesitate to contact ARW.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

He came right out new motor. A-ok fixed it.. This is the first time I had to call to toilet drain. Actually it was the first the air conditioning. The second time very good service. No complaints. Thank you very much...

Hi Isaac,

We are happy to hear our team worked fast to get the issue occurring in your home resolved to your satisfaction. We appreciate the feedback and are glad to be your home warranty company!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

We are very happy with American Residential Warranty, since they worked fast as soon as we had a problem they made the right contact to get it fixed and have been on top of it to make sure we are satisfied.

Hi Juan,

Thank you for the feedback. We try to make our plans as affordable and flexible as possible so we can meet needs of most home owners. We are happy to hear the plan is providing peace of mind, and we look forward to the opportunity to continue protecting your home.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

The company does what they say they are supposed to do. We are pleased and it does give peace of mind. The deductible is sort of tough, but on a cost basis, it's definitely worth it in my eyes. I do like how the monthly premium can varies on what you may or may not need in regards to types of appliances needed, etc.

Hi Ted,

We also make sure that our service providers are qualified to service our customers. We appreciate the feedback, and are glad to hear the service experience was an overall success.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

The service man were very knowledgeable about what was happening with my heating unit. He performed test after test to determine how to repair the problem. Excellent. I hope that you continue to used qualified technicians to repair any problems in my home.

Hi Dale,

Thank you for the feedback about your recent claim experience. We look forward to protecting your home into the future.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Heating, furnace fan motor - My experience with the company you sent out were very polite, courteous, and told us when it would be fixed and it was. I would give them a 10 with a 10 being outstanding. I would recommend American Residential Warranty to all my friends.