Customer Reviews

based on 173 ratings
Read more reviews

American Residential Warranty

Dear Louis,

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback! American Residential Warranty is very pleased to hear about your recent experience, and please do not hesitate to call us in the future.

Thank you, and have a great day!<br />American Residential Warranty

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

Terry was professional and courteous - very good experience - wasn't sure has experience with American Residential warranty would be but I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the level of expertise that was given - I would gladly recommend your services to friends or family members in the future.

5.00/5

The service man was on time. He checked the furnace quickly after hearing the problem. He said he had the part in his truck. He retrieved the part from his vehicle and replaced the old one. He was in and out quickly. I have no complaints and my furnace is working fine now. Thanks Residential Warranty.

5.00/5

Very happy with the service. The tech. was prompt. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain his finding and what it took to fix the problem. I would recommend this company to anyone searching for a residential warranty.