Customer Reviews

4.59/5
based on 209 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I had a great experience in handling my problem about my account. Charmaine was especially helpful in my satisfaction of service and her manager Danielle help make things even better. I have referrals and I'm going to continue to get more because of the service that I have from this company and I believe in it.

Dear Donald,

Thank you very much for the feedback! American Residential Warranty is so glad to hear about your experience with our services! Please do not hesitate to call us in the future.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

This was the first time I used our insurance with American Residential Warranty, and we were totally pleased with our experience. From the time I placed the service request until the repair of my washing machine was completed, I spoke with courteous people, and the repair was made promptly. Thank you very much! We plan to add items to our plan in the future.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the feedback. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

My claim was reviewed at several levels, then a delay by heavy scheduling and my actions, we could not be happier at the final result. At all stages your staff were helpful and courteous. Thank you. Have good days and better time off.

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for the feedback. If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Professional, nice and got the job done. Due to bad weather state of emergency on my initial repair date we had to cancel which was handled in a very professional way because he was willing to still come out in bad weather. Next day he was on time and took care of my issue in no time. Thanks.

Hi Allen,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Have had the home warranty coverage for several years and any claim I have made has been handled with exemplary customer service. Have never had to wait for any extended time on hold and all claims have been handled expediently. I would highly recommend American Residential to anyone interested in acquiring a home warranty.

Hi Carbette,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

The plumber called before arriving to state he was en route. He arrived in time. He replaced my broken garbage disposal, showed me the part and what the issue was. He was very friendly and worked very quickly. The area was left clean and tidy when he left.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for the feedback. If we can be of assistance in the future, please let us know.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

A/C then Dryer Repair: Thankful for home warranty to minimize home maintenance costs. American Home Warranty responds well to calls when we have concerns. Used for three years now and recommend them to others. I am unable to do repairs myself and neither is my disabled husband.

Hi Janis,

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

Washer machine would not complete cycle. The repairman was courteous, on time and skillful. Once the problem was discovered, the technician did his magic. The machine is working again. Now I have peace of mind. I would recommend your services. Great job!

Hi Rina,

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I needed badly fixing my AC unit. It was on July, the hottest month of the year in Las Vegas. First company related to the company insurance could come only the next day. The Insurance company was able enough to give me second choice which worked right away to my satisfactory. Thank you, American Residential Warranty. You "saved me"' that day.

Hi Cheryl,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

The gentleman that came out took his time and made sure he explained everything that needed to be done. He was very courteous & on time. My experience was such that I told my daughter about ya'll. I am very satisfied with the service and the lady I talked to on the phone to get the work order number started. I know when I need help with a product that needs working on, I can count on quick courteous service.

Rhonda,

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I am really impressed with American Residential Warranty. Since I started with them, I have had approximately 3 or 4 service calls. Each time they were prompt and the service technicians get the jobs done. The process is seamless and they are always willing and ready to take care of my needs!

Audrey,

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

Every time that I have had to used my warranty everyone and everything has been great. I am glad that I have my warranty. The service people have always been very professional and I really appreciate that. I would recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks.

5.00/5

I wasn't sure if a home warranty would be helpful for our family, but ARW has helped us out several times in the last few years, and I have been very pleased that we have coverage. The customer service department is always friendly and knowledgeable, and getting home repairs and reimbursements is a very simple process. I have great confidence in this company, and feel secure knowing they are there if we need them!

5.00/5

The company responded immediately to all my requests and I've had no problems with my refrigerator since they came out and took care of the problem. The representatives was courteous and nice and very helpful when I talk to them about my problem.

5.00/5

We were so pleased with the timely responses in handling our claims. The workers were kind, considerate and respectful. I recommend your company to everyone with pride. I especially liked how the company called to make sure the claim had been settled and if not he made sure I was looked after.

5.00/5

The technician knew what the problem was right away and replaced the drain a better designed one. Cleared the ice from coils. Very professionally. The response time a little long about a week from reporting of problem to fixing the problem.

5.00/5

Phoned American Residential Warranty regarding problem with my garage door. The representative that took my information was very courteous and he gave me instructions regarding contacting the service person who would be fixing my door. The service person was very knowledgeable about the problem that I was having with my door. He put in a new garage door opener. My garage door is working well.

5.00/5

Response time, follow ups, professionalism, have been my experiences with ARW. Individual who respond to problems that I have been experiencing are caring and have completed all duties! I have friends that have recommended American Residential Warranty to me and I will be recommending American Residential Warranty to others!

5.00/5

Microwave died and no longer worked. We called customer service and they were knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. Sent out a repair man. Great repair service, very professional and courteous. We are truly glad we chose American Residential Warranty for our home warranty.

5.00/5

I can honestly say I'm usually let down by services like this, but American Residential Warranty is legit. They're timely, quick refunds, flexible, and actually do what they promise. I would recommend them as a partner to all homeowners. The service has already given me a positive return on my investment.

5.00/5

The response time was very fast. Service was excellent. Service technician was polite, and professional. Diagnosed the problem and took care of it. Explained what was wrong and what he did. Would very much refer the company to anyone. I found the experience pleasant and not stressful.

5.00/5

Found all very helpful with house warranty. It is always great to have the follow up to make sure that problem was solved to satisfaction. Thanks for checking to see if the job was completed and the service was done by the sub contractor.

5.00/5

American Residential was quick to put in a work order. The service technicians were very knowledgeable of the heater and air conditioner. They were prompt in getting to my home. Both units were repaired, and are working great. The warranty company is very affordable. I would recommend a friend.

5.00/5

My Dryer stopped working and my washer was making loud noises. After a technician serviced my dryer it dries in half the time and a check received for the washer. Service was prompt. Thank God for American Residential Warranty.

5.00/5

The burner on our Jenn-Air stove was on "high", no matter what level we set it. Initially your guy came out and diagnosed the problem, ordered a part, and scheduled a follow-up appointment two weeks later (which I thought was a long wait). The part arrived after a week, another of your repair guys showed up as scheduled, and repaired the stove in about 30 minutes. He did a good job, fixed the problem, and left no mess behind. I was very happy with the job that was done.

5.00/5

Ray ** from A Professional Appliance Repair called and made a appointment with me to repair my microwave. He came at the time set and located the problem. He had the part with him and changed one of the door switches. I would recommend him to anyone.

5.00/5

I called and told them bout my problem with garage door. Couple days went by and service man came and did a very good job, and he was very polite. I'm still as of 3 weeks waiting on my dryer to be replaced.

Hi Diane,

Thank you for the feedback. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

A great company to do business with. Had air completed first and it was very professional. Repaired one day & checked it to ensure it was working properly next day. Had 2 different claim 1 for ceiling fan & 1 for garage door opener. Same contractor repair both. Happy with the completed work.

Hi Rita,

Thank you for the feedback. If we can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Oven and the microwave - They will doing good and it's very excellent service. When I called them they answered and they give me that a question about the way the answer that I do good that I have excellent. I like to do anytime anything happens I would call them and I will proceed to reservice. I'm going to bed. Very nice and excellent service.

Dear Shana,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We had a wonderful, noneventful experience with American Residential Warranty. Our dryer went out and we had someone out to repair it within a week. The tech was very professional and was able to repair it that day. Thanks!