Customer Reviews

4.76/5
based on 432 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

This company offers something you can't put a price on, peace of mind. Having a family of five active kids, it's hard to put back a rainy day fund, because let them tell it it's always raining. Having this company make me feel safe and comfortable in the home I wish to grow old in. One call take the worries away. And I appreciate the whole team they have for making life easy.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Service was great and the person was professional and cordial. I will definitely recommend this service to all my friends. The service tech was timely and knowledgeable concerning the air conditioner unit and the thermostat. My wife loves the service as well.

5.00/5

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I was exceptionally pleased with the workmanship, promptness, and courtesy I received. He even cleaned everything before leaving. I would recommend this service to anyone; in fact I already have. I also was very impressed on what a fast response the appointment was set up in.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I’m very satisfied with the work technician did. I would recommend them to family and friends for their home repairs, and it’s affordable too. The customer service department was very helpful. They answered all my questions about the company and helped put a plan together for all my home repairs.

Original review: March 20, 2019

The dryer stop working. Called ARW and they were very fast and responsive. They did the appointment right there and the technician came the day and time that was scheduled. From calling to report the problem to the scheduling and the repair, service provided was excellent!

Original review: March 19, 2019

My service was fast and the service provided by the technician was done in less than a hour and warranty co acted quickly to get my claim done as soon as possible. Thank you for prompt and fast service. If you ask me I really do recommend American Residential warranty and their Service.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Customer service very helpful in making sure I have THE best package for my money... They explained the process clearly and was able to answer all questions concerning the person coming to fix my refrigerator... Agent went over my account and offers that I might be interested in.

Original review: March 19, 2019

My oven burned out and had to purchase a new oven. They were very professional and quick in settling my claim. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My claim was settled in less than a week. They were in constant communication with me and didn't leave me hanging.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I was very pleased with the service rendered and how quickly the problem was rèsolved. The service man was very knowledgeable about the problem and immediately went out to pick up the part needed and installed it. My A/C has been working very good now.

5.00/5

Original review: March 18, 2019

This is the best company on the market. Fast, friendly and reliable. The rates are not too high and they cover a multitude of things in the home. Also the communication is also an A+++. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family.

5.00/5

Original review: March 16, 2019

My microwave stop working. The problem was diagnosed and repaired in a timely fashion. Customer service was cordial and seemed genuinely concerned about my problem The technician was professional and efficient. I have never had a problem with service of any kind, and always received a follow up call

5.00/5

Original review: March 14, 2019

Technician did a great job! Came up with a solution to repair a manufacturing defect. Machine runs great!! Technician was very knowledgeable and professional. The appliance repaired had been previously repaired but the repair would only last for about 6 months and then break. Technician created a modified hose that did the trick.

Original review: March 13, 2019

ARW excellent service and definitely the bomb! They were fast and they fixed my microwave with no issues! Customer service was fast and respectful! They changed the part with zero issues. I appreciate them! I’m so happy I saw their commercial! No regrets with this purchase.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Great every time I need American Restidential Warranty. The company very notable in their business. Everytime I get the person to fix my house the people that ARW sent get the work fast and do all of and find the what is wrong.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Making a claim with ARW was a phone call away, and despite the age and heavy use of both appliances, they were covered and taken care of quickly. The customer service representatives were knowledgeable and courteous. The amount of money they approved for my claim is acceptable and appropriate. Having the policy with American Residential Warranty is like having a safety net. It's having a peace of mind.

5.00/5

Original review: March 12, 2019

I like the service. I just didn't like that it took a week for someone to come out to fix my oven. Other than that I am very well pleased with the service. I would recommend this to everyone and the repair man was very well efficient.

4.00/5

Original review: March 11, 2019

I am very happy with my choice of ARW. The repair people show up when they agree to do so and are very skilled and polite. The reps at ARW have been very helpful and compassionate. And on my latest repair, the built-in microwave was not repairable. I was surprised and delighted by the amount of the check to purchase a new one!

5.00/5

Original review: March 9, 2019

American Residential Warranty has been a great company. All my claims have been covered promptly and easily. My tenants definitely love the warranty, because they can get any appliance fixed without waiting on me to find a company and pay the actual expense of the item.

Original review: March 7, 2019

The manager who worked with me was fantastic. She troubleshooted my issue carefully and patiently. And then did everything in her capacity to make sure my issue was resolved. She was phenomenal. She called me regularly to keep me updated. I was so happy to have her in charge of my issue.

Original review: March 7, 2019

My dryer belk broken. I call. They made me appointment. They gave me a time and date. They was on time and repairmen was nice and fix it and try it out and it's working good. I appreciate the work he done.

Original review: March 6, 2019

The Lady I spoke I with was very nice and the service was great. When my washing machine broke down, they sent someone to take care of me. Even though they couldn’t fix the machine, they gave me a check for a new one. I really appreciate it.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I would tell a friend to use this. When it started there were problems but they fix everything. The guy who fix dryer was very nice. Made sure he did in a timely manner. I would use this insurance on long term.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Customer service took our issue and reassured us that the problem with our electric issue will be resolved in a timely manner. It was the repair person was understanding of the problem. He explain what and why that caused the problem.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I had great experience with ARW. My wash broke. A tech was sent out and ARW worked quickly to get me a replacement the same day. The Reps are very helpful with any issues. Quick response for replacements and repairs. Very happy with my warranty.

4.00/5

Original review: March 1, 2019

They have a prompt reasonable response time and I found the operators taking my call to be polite and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. It makes sense to have this sort of coverage.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I have been treated with the utmost courtesy by the AHS crew. Thanks for the answers to my questions about my policy. I feel confident to recommend this company to my friends and family. My friends at my DAV lodge will be hearing about you.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Our washing machine was not working properly, noisy, clothes not clean and clothes were constantly wrapped around the agitator. The repair person determined that was not repairable. I would recommend ARW for reliable service. I recieved my warranty check in a timely manner and was able to get a fantastic purschase for a new washing machine. Thanks ARW!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

The company that came out to fix our furnace was very professional. The owner called and arranged the appointment and he was very kind and made sure a technician was out to service my furnace with 24 hours of my call.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Gary and Bernardo were very knowledgeable. However a lot of time lapsed before our fridge was repaired due to collection of parts. Fridge is working now. Hopefully we will be in good shape for a long time. It's good to know that ARW is there if we need them for all of our appliance needs.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Garbage disposals did not work and sink was stopped up. 1st plumber in stopped sink. Next plumber came to install new garbage disposal. There was a mix up about who was to pick up the disposal from Lowe's. That problem was resolved in a timely manner and the equipment was installed.