Customer Reviews

4.48/5
based on 424 ratings
Read more reviews
4.00/5

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

Response was fast. Work was done to my satisfaction, in a timely manner. Was very pleased with the whole experience. I have had this warranty Company for many years and never had a bad experience. Would recommend to my friends.

5.00/5

Original review: April 24, 2019

Dryer belt broke, and I call ARW. They came out in a timely manner and the service person example what he was doing, very professional. Would recommend to friends and family members. It was easy to get in contact with customer service.

Original review: April 23, 2019

All in one washer and dryer unit. My deductible is reasonable. I can call American Residential and they will have the assigned provider schedule with me within one day tops!. The provider will coming out and determine if they can fix it or if it is beyond repair. American Residential will make a decision and if it need replacing then will settle you claim within a day or two. Love it!

Original review: April 23, 2019

Very on time and responsive to calls. I think the only important matter is you need to be aware of the deductibles and how the insurance premium and deductible combination works best for your home. Overall, in the last three years I had a very satisfactory experience with the company.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Garbage disposal repleaced. Service was completed in a timely manner. Repair service showed up at designated time for appointment, calls were answered and completed. Services was friendly and helped with all issues. Copays were taken from accounts designated. No problems were encountered.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Great experience with heater repair technician. He had all parts required for the repair on his truck. Very professional and even waited for me to get new filters and changed them for me for units that did not need repair.

Original review: April 23, 2019

We recently bought a house and with the joy of a new house came issues one after another. Thankfully we had American Residential Warranty by our side. We had our heater serviced, replaced garbage disposer and so on... They've always been so quick with having someone come and fix issues. Highly recommend.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I've used American Residential Warranty for years and have filed numerous claims, all of which were handled promptly and professionally. Repairs were performed be companies acting as authorized repair companies for American Residential, and by other companies chosen by me. When using your own repair company, you have to pay the bill and then you are reimbursed by American Residential. I have never had an issue with any of the claims I've filed.

Original review: April 22, 2019

My dryer was not working. They came and took the whole dryer apart. They installed a new heating unit and put the dryer back together. They also checked the outside duct and cleaned it. They gave me some tips to maintain the dryer works for a long time.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Great experience with company so far to care of my problem in a timely manner. Great customer service, very pleasant and concerned to help take care of my problem as soon as possible was good experience. Would recommend this company to others, which I have done.

Original review: April 20, 2019

When my garbage disposal broke, American Water Resources assisted me throughout the process. Customer service was great! In no time, my situation was resolved. In an emergency, you can rely on ARW to be prompt, professional & courteous. If you're thinking about a home warranty look no further. This low monthly expense is a must have!.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I called to submit claim for AC one week ago. AIG did good job placing request with Kirkland. I looked them up on line and they had a 5 star rating. The tech Matt and his partner Josh came out the next day. They added refrigerant and determined leak with evaporator coil. They took their time did not rush and explained the details to me when I asked questions regarding my AC unit. Thank you Matt, thank you Josh. thank you Ms ** who answered the phone at Kirkland and a shout out to Paul ** with the AIG claims team. Thank you for making this experience stress free.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Great service. Would recommend to all my friends. It's worry free and there is no hassle. They gave me great recommendations. The only issue I had was the amount of claims on plumbing issues but other than that I am very happy with it.

4.00/5

Original review: April 19, 2019

My experience with ARW has been a good one. This company strives for a good customer experience. I love how prompt the service is and the companies that they use. The only issue I have is sometimes there are items not covered that you don't assume and would be helpful if the customer service was a little more thorough during the claim process to tell you specifics before you pay the trade fee. Otherwise great company.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Broken washing machine. Quick service and good customer service. The representative were friendly and provided prompt service. I liked the follow up call after the service was performed at my home. This company is reachable and available 24/7. You speak with a person each time and not an automated system. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Service was excellent. Didn't take long for someone to come out to do the job on my dryer. The serviceman was very polite. He explained everything he was doing. The job did not take long. American Warranty is a company that I would recommend to family and friends.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Great company!! It was so easy to place a claim. The people were so sympathetic to my issue. They took care of my claim in no time at all. The service was just outstanding from my first call to make the claim to getting someone out here to fix my issue.

Original review: April 18, 2019

The service was great. I call I believe on a Tuesday. And they gave me a service date for Saturday and the service person was on time to service the item. I love the service. I will tell other about the service.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I was thankful the portion I got from ARW to replace water heater but the company that rate sent advised new water heater and my out of pocket was going to be 1400 dollars so I called another company and they replaced the valve and not the entire heater 325 dollars.

Original review: April 17, 2019

When my washing machine began to malfunction I called, my claim was handled immediately and I'm totally satisfied with the services I received. I would totally recommend the company to all of my friends. I plan on using your services for a very long time. Thanks.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have been with AHW for over a year now. The first claim I filed things went smoothly and quickly. No issues. They replaced my appliance with no hassle. The second claim I filed took about two months to handle and was very stressful but that was due to the company assigned to my claim. AHW checked several times on the status of the claim and called the company several times to expedite the matter. The issue was with the service company not AHW. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Works with my schedule for getting the necessary repairs done in a timely fashion. Prompt, courteous service. Ensures everything is in working condition prior to leaving job. Easy to work with. As frustrating as repairs can be it is a necessary evil as a home owner.

Original review: April 16, 2019

My hot water heater stopped heating water. Called for service and the next day a technician showed up. He said the thermostat needed to be replaced. Within 15 minutes he was completed the work. He was fast, professional, and friendly.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Our hot water tank starting leaking and I called American Warranty and they did get busy finding someone in my area to come and look at the hot water tank, We ended up needing a new hot water tank. American Warranty helped pay for a new one to be installed. There is no way we had the money at this time to have one put in on our own. Thank you American Warranty.

Original review: April 16, 2019

My microwave would not heat. They contracted a company and all went well with the repair. They included the parts, labor, and had it up and going in no time without replacing the whole unit. Very pleased and happy about the whole experience.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Washer repair. Service request placed, company made appointment and arrived to fix problem. The repairman was nice and thorough. The problem was accessed and fixed, I was very happy. I was worried I would have to go to the laundry mat but the company took action immediately.

Original review: April 15, 2019

When I called in after having trouble with my stove ARW responded with no problem. They were so great. I stared recommended people to join. It's well worth it. The monthly payments are affordable especially when repairs can be so costly. Get it and you won't regret it!

Original review: April 15, 2019

My Heating system stop working upstairs and when contacted your company they process the claim and had someone out to the home in hours on that Sunday. Your services has been excellent since we joined the company services. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Low cost with excellent customer Service and easy access to whomever you want to use to repair your items in your home. I very glad we saw your ad on the ESPN channel. Couldn't believe this was so true of the things covered in the package deal.

5.00/5

Original review: April 14, 2019

My washer went out, I called AW to make a claim, I received a call from the tech very quickly. I been a customer for about 8 years and I am very satisfied. Great customer services, and very knowledgeable technician.

4.00/5

Original review: April 13, 2019

Loyal customer for some years and I must say every time we had an issue with our appliance, plumbing or any electrical service it was always handled in a professional manner. We appreciate the fast and professional service. If you're looking to always have outstanding coverage and not looking to worrying about the things replaced I highly recommend this company.