Customer Reviews

4.50/5
based on 187 ratings
Read more reviews

Hi Cody,

We appreciate the feed back on your most recent service request. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: July 17, 2017

The plumber that came to fix our problem did a great job! He worked on both our shower clog and toilet leak. He first contacted us in a timely manner and he came the following day. He finished and cleaned the areas he worked on. We were pleased with the job he did. I would recommend him.

American Residential Warranty

Thank you for the Feedback Philip. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: July 3, 2017

Technicians showed up on time and were very knowledgeable about what they were doing. They checked out the unit on the ground and also in my attic to diagnose the problem. They then informed me of what needed to be done to correct the problem with my air conditioner and proceeded to do the work. My air conditioning unit now works as good as when I first installed.

American Residential Warranty

Thank you for the feedback Ricardo. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: June 2, 2017

Had a leak under the kitchen sink. The plumber was very good. He detected the source of the leak right away and told us what he was going to do before he did it. It took him very little time and I had a question regarding my hot water going to our faraway bedroom. So he explained the pros and cons about a water tank and what we could do better (and cheaper). I would like him to be sent again should I have another leak (I hope not!) or plumbing issue. He came within the appointed time.

Dear Bobbie,

Thank you very much for the feedback! American Residential Warranty is so glad to hear about your experience with our services! Please do not hesitate to call us in the future.

Thank you, and have a great day!<br />American Residential Warranty

Original review: May 9, 2017

I thank you for your service and hope that you for everything you have did for me and my family. When I call you send someone out right away and I have never had any trouble with the company send out. I thank your company.

4.00/5

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you, and have a great day!<br />American Residential Warranty

Original review: May 2, 2017

Washer machine issue - The service tech was very professional. He was running a little late and apologized. The issue we had was an easy fix. He showed what was wrong and what to do to keep it from happening again. The only negative was he found that one of the cycles was not working right and he said he would research the problem and call me to come back and fix but we never heard back from him.

Dear Louis,

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback! American Residential Warranty is very pleased to hear about your recent experience, and please do not hesitate to call us in the future.

Thank you, and have a great day!<br />American Residential Warranty

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

Terry was professional and courteous - very good experience - wasn't sure has experience with American Residential warranty would be but I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the level of expertise that was given - I would gladly recommend your services to friends or family members in the future.

5.00/5

The service man was on time. He checked the furnace quickly after hearing the problem. He said he had the part in his truck. He retrieved the part from his vehicle and replaced the old one. He was in and out quickly. I have no complaints and my furnace is working fine now. Thanks Residential Warranty.

5.00/5

Very happy with the service. The tech. was prompt. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain his finding and what it took to fix the problem. I would recommend this company to anyone searching for a residential warranty.