Customer Reviews

4.73/5
based on 191 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

When I first called ARW, the fact that I had NO working toilet in my house was considered somewhat an emergency. I was immediately referred to Hudson Enterprise Plumbing who came out within an hour even though it was late in the day and fixed one the same night. Upon my second call I was once again treated courteously, referred to the same plumbers who came back 24 hours later and fixed the plumbing to both the bathtubs and the other 2 leaking toilets. Overall a very easy & pain-free experience. I have used ARW's services in the past when my A/C died in the middle of summer and before that when my hot water tank refused to produce any hot water in the middle of winter. Service has always been quick and efficient and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a home warranty company.

5.00/5

My decision to choose American Residential Warranty was extremely wise. My first claim was quickly resolved! I am definitely recommending to neighbors and friends. Customer service was efficiently with returned phone calls and follow up emails to ensure my total satisfaction.

5.00/5

The service man that came Arbery address was Very professional in all of the services provided. Thank you for all your help. I would very much recommend American Residential Warranty to anyone who might ask about the services that you provided.

5.00/5

I have no problem with American Residential whenever I need to use your services. They take care of thing right away and so far your contractors have been good. I love American Residential and I recommend you to everyone I know.

5.00/5

The Best Customer Service Awards goes to Mr. **. ** was calling to follow up with me on a totally different issue. Once I explain my situation to him, he sprung into action and researched my issue. He resolved an issue that I had for over a month less than 24 hours.

5.00/5

Just letting you all know I'm always satisfied with your customer service and the agency you all recommend. The response is always next day service and vendors always call when en route and always on time. American Residential Warranty always call after to make sure I'm satisfied and service was done. Thank You All so much.

4.00/5

I had a emergercy situation that needed attention on a Sunday which result to me calling a emergercy plumber not affiliated with American Residential Warranty because they did not have anyone available. Overall the customer service I received was great and they stood by their word to reimburse me for the work done that I had to come out the pocket with.

5.00/5

I received a new washer because my old washer could not be repaired. I LOVE my new washer. It is larger and more efficient than the old washer. Working with American Residential Warranty has been great. I am very satisfied and always tell my friends about this company. I have recommended this company to several of my friends. Thank you again for great service.

5.00/5

Electrical work on the washer/dryer was professionally done. The technician went to work as soon as he arrived. I was very impressed with the technician. He only accepted cash, which we don't always have. We do not keep cash around the house. This was handled. This is the only thing, which is not a big thing. Again, very professional work.

Hi Judy,

We are glad to hear that everything went well with the repair to your HVAC unit. If we can be of further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

My a/c made a metal rattling noise one evening and a tech close by my city came out but it was late afternoon. It happened to be the blower wheel (wore out). He did not have one on his truck (the size I needed). He had a job the next morning (an emergency) but after that job he went to the maker of my a/c warehouse and picked up the wheel and came back. He was very efficient and kind. It went smooth considering it was tremendously hot for two nights. Everything works great now!

Hi Talitha,

We appreciate the feedback! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

My experience with American Residential Warranty was/is great. I can honestly can say they are pretty awesome. I would recommend American Residential Warranty to a friend or family member. So keep up the great work. You all are doing and make more happy customers.

Hi Nancy,

We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to help repair and replace a few items in your home. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I have been with American Residential Warranty for several years, and I have had excellent service with them. They are quick to find a repairman to fix my problems. As advertised, I pay a small service fee, and the work is completed. I've had two occasions when my appliances could not be repaired, and ARW replaced the appliances. I recently signed up for their Home Security system, and have not needed it yet, but feel confident knowing it's there.

Hi Sam,

We are happy to hear that your HVAC System was repaired and greatly appreciate the feedback. If we can be of assistance in the future, please not hesitate to contact us.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

HVAC was not working properly. Called ARW and the hold time was less than one minute. The representative matched me with a company in my area and I was able to make an appointment the very next day. ARW contacted me several days later to ensure that the work was completed to my satisfaction. Extremely satisfied!

Hi Dale,

We are happy to hear 5-Star was able to repair the garage door quickly for you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

The cables that operate the garage door came unraveled and therefore unable to raise door. The repair company (5-Star) made immediate repairs. When they arrived the individual immediately knew what to do without hesitation, very knowledgeable in this type repair. Also checked others aspects of the opener.

Hi Marilyn,

We appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in the future.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Everyone who came to work was very polite and professional. Always cleaned up and left things as were found. And things were repaired to my satisfaction. Thank you!!! They had to replace my microwave. A check was sent and I picked out one I wanted. My dryer was fixed in about 30 minutes.

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy that the service provider could assist in repairing your HVAC unit. If we can be of further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Repair to my cooling unit was handled quickly and with the most professional repairman we've dealt with. The repairman was very knowledgeable and provided us with information to aid in the longevity of our unit. I would sincerely recommend this company to my family and friends.

Hi Ora,

We appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

My experience with this insurance company, this is great. I would recommend this to friends and family. You can't go wrong with this insurance. They are always on time and they are friendly. I just want to say thank you for your service, and I will continue being your customer.

Hi John,

Thank you for the feedback. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

American Residential Warranty quickly provided me with service on my refrigerator. The specialist who did the repair worked quickly and diligently and was able to repair my faulty refrigerator and I am still satisfied with the job done. A job well done.

Hi Napoleon,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

The service was great and everything was completed that needed to be done. The issue was count and the experience that we had with the worker was quite enjoyable with laughs and jokes. The worker was right on the job and did not take a long time completing the task.

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy the technician was able to save the bird and fix your dryer. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Our dryer wasn't drying the clothes in a timely manner. So contacted American Residential Warranty for service, the technician was an awesome person. Very professional and kind, he found the problem with the dryer. It was a bird in the vent. Thank you for the great service.

Hi Ethel,

Chris

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Frigidaire: Fix everything works good and the washer. Yes I will tell a friend they did everything fast and did what they say they are going to do and work with you on your payment. They do not let you down. The people are good to work with the plans are good.

Hi Richard,

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

My claim was reviewed at several levels, then a delay by heavy scheduling and my actions, we could not be happier at the final result. At all stages your staff were helpful and courteous. Thank you. Have good days and better time off.

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for the feedback. If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Professional, nice and got the job done. Due to bad weather state of emergency on my initial repair date we had to cancel which was handled in a very professional way because he was willing to still come out in bad weather. Next day he was on time and took care of my issue in no time. Thanks.

Hi Allen,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Have had the home warranty coverage for several years and any claim I have made has been handled with exemplary customer service. Have never had to wait for any extended time on hold and all claims have been handled expediently. I would highly recommend American Residential to anyone interested in acquiring a home warranty.

Hi Carbette,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

The plumber called before arriving to state he was en route. He arrived in time. He replaced my broken garbage disposal, showed me the part and what the issue was. He was very friendly and worked very quickly. The area was left clean and tidy when he left.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for the feedback. If we can be of assistance in the future, please let us know.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

A/C then Dryer Repair: Thankful for home warranty to minimize home maintenance costs. American Home Warranty responds well to calls when we have concerns. Used for three years now and recommend them to others. I am unable to do repairs myself and neither is my disabled husband.

Hi Janis,

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

Washer machine would not complete cycle. The repairman was courteous, on time and skillful. Once the problem was discovered, the technician did his magic. The machine is working again. Now I have peace of mind. I would recommend your services. Great job!

Hi Rina,

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I needed badly fixing my AC unit. It was on July, the hottest month of the year in Las Vegas. First company related to the company insurance could come only the next day. The Insurance company was able enough to give me second choice which worked right away to my satisfactory. Thank you, American Residential Warranty. You "saved me"' that day.

Hi Cheryl,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

The gentleman that came out took his time and made sure he explained everything that needed to be done. He was very courteous & on time. My experience was such that I told my daughter about ya'll. I am very satisfied with the service and the lady I talked to on the phone to get the work order number started. I know when I need help with a product that needs working on, I can count on quick courteous service.

Rhonda,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I am really impressed with American Residential Warranty. Since I started with them, I have had approximately 3 or 4 service calls. Each time they were prompt and the service technicians get the jobs done. The process is seamless and they are always willing and ready to take care of my needs!