Customer Reviews

4.80/5
based on 368 ratings
Read more reviews

Original review: March 26, 2018

I'm pleased with American Residential Warranty normally when I call in with my problem that usually handle it as quick as possible. They call their contractors, they contact me & the situation is done. Normally they're always on point for me.

Original review: March 26, 2018

American Residential Warranty was very helpful when we need service for our oven. I need to contact them a couple times to get service done because the service people did not contact us. But they did help us to get someone out to our home.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Repair person was on time in spite of the snow and repaired the dryer very well. No problems with the service. The repairman knew exactly what had to be replaced and he had the part in the truck and it took under an hour.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I saw an ad on a commercial about Residential Warranty. I was very cautious but impressed by the coverage. First I signed up and after 30 days I had placed a claim for my heater. First, the customer service was very knowledgeable and polite. Secondly, a certified technician replace a part for only $55. The technician was so polite and cleaned up after himself. My heater and air condition have not ran so efficiently since I have been in my home. Since then, I have used this company for plumbing and appliance services and I received the same respect, knowledge, dependability and warranty at all times. I have recommended my friends and two have signed up and have received the same type of services. I thank God for this company.

Original review: March 22, 2018

Thanks for the experience, never had companies respond so quickly when a repair was needed. You would be my first choice next time in need of a repair. I would recommend your service to my family to use in case of a break down with any appliances.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I made my first call to American Residential insurance because I was having an electrical problem in my kitchen. Well between the receptionist, and the fast response I got from the company that came out to fix my electrical problem I was totally satisfied how smooth everything went. That’s why I give them 5 stars.

Original review: March 21, 2018

This company is great to invest in especially when you have appliances break down unexpectedly. It can be very costly paying for things on your own and these businesses are not reliable finding one on your own. Residential Warranty will find one for you that’s reliable and dependable. I’ve recommended family and friends to invest and they have.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Great professional services. Will replace equipment if they can't repair it. Give you a fair and reasonable price for equipment. Would highly recommend this company to all of my friends, it's good to have for emergencies. Got the electronic protection too.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I had them for 10 x years and very happy with them. You can not go wrong with American Residential Warranty. It has saved me a lot of money thru the years. I had my washer, freezer, ref. You can't go wrong with American Residential Warranty.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My old dryer finally died. Been with American Residential almost 10 years now. They have fixed it twice without issue. This time they couldn't fix it, and bought me a brand new Whirlpool dryer, same size but with lots of extras, and had it delivered and installed. One day I owned a 20 year old dryer, next I own a brand new one. NO OUT OF POCKET MONEY, which was nice. This is how they have treated me for the whole 10 years. Installed a $1700.00 ac attic unit for just the

$55 DEDUCTIBLE.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Prompt, courteous service done timely and professionally by knowledgeable technician! Technician had all parts needed to fix refrigerator/freezer in a short period of time while educating us as how best to keep appliances maintained. I am very happy with American Residential and I definitely will Recommend the service to friends and family.

Original review: March 16, 2018

The guy that fix my dryer knows his job and he is very professional. Everything was fix perfectly working and he did cleaned up after he finished which to me is very professional. The only thing I waited one week.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I had electrical issues in my bathroom and a fan in my living room and when I called American Residential Warranty. The customer service reps were very professional. Two technicians were sent the next day to fix the problem. The service received was fantastic.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Call center is good. I got my stuff taken care of with the first phone call. The person I talked to knew their job well. They was very helpful when I had a question about how to file the form and what to do with it.

5.00/5

Original review: March 15, 2018

They have been working with me regarding my matters. Really good. I appreciate it I would like to thank them a lot for their time I was just thinking about they did for me and I appreciate that I would recommend everyone else that I can.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I have never had a problem using this company. Everyone I spoke to always took good care of me. I would recommend them. Someone always calls to make sure that the work was done right, and the repairman was nice.

Original review: March 14, 2018

We have been members of American Residential Warranty for several years and we have found them to be very professional. They have responded quickly whenever we called for service. Their representatives are knowledgeable and neat and clean. I had recommended this company to my friends and family.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Have had two other home warranty companies and one was too expensive and the other always had an excuse for not covering my repairs or replacement. I switched over to American Residential Warranty and am SO VERY satisfied with their response to my problems. All aspects of the company are just what I am looking forward to. I would HIGHLY recommend this company for anyone who is looking for a company that both the staff in the office and the technician they send are more than I expected and if you are looking for a reliable warranty company your best bet is to go with American Residential Warranty Company.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Easy to reach by phone and It was Easy to set up schedule, they were prompt, and the repair was fast. In addition, the repairman was courteous and professional. There was no hassle with the washing machine repair. Not much else to say, haven’t had to call them much.

5.00/5

Original review: March 13, 2018

Our garbage disposal being fixed was the first time using. Very satisfied. Kept in contact with us from Lowe's calling us then installer called. Came out next day. Very professional. Very satisfied with service so far. Thank you. I hope whenever we need service that it goes as well as this call goes. Very good price for everything I will be getting for this service.

5.00/5

Original review: March 5, 2018

Whenever I call American Residential they're fast in responding and checking on customers after the job have been completed. They are honest and recommendable company to refer other potential homeowners. I never have a long wait before I hear from anyone. Without Residential Warranty I would be behind on appliance. They're just.

5.00/5

Original review: March 4, 2018

I had a problem with my dryer and I was sent a company to repair my dryer. I had a problem with the repairman, called ARW to explain the problem and they took care of the problem. They called out another company never showed up. I got a personal representative and he ordered me a new dryer for all my troubles.

Original review: March 2, 2018

The service was fast and the associate who helped me over the phone was very helpful and professional. I received service the same day. The plumber himself was also very professional and prompt. They explained what was wrong with my hot water heater so I could understand.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I have several services provided thru this warranty company. Every time I called they provide me with a company to come out and repair my appliances. I would recommend this company to friends and family. They send a check to pay for a new dishwasher since my old one couldn't be repaired. The last service was repair to my garbage disposal.

4.00/5

Original review: March 1, 2018

I had problem with my dishwasher. Would not start. I call RDW. I informed the individual it was an electrical problem. He informed me to get my own electrician, everything worked out great. The best electrician in the area is Trinity. They do great work.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

U-1st Services LLC did a wonderful job repairing my heat and air conditioner. They introduce themselves. They cover their feet before they started the job, found the problem in a timely manner, ordered the part, came back the next day and install it. Jake’s Plumbing did a good job on replacing my water heater.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I've been with American Residential Warranty for several years now. The service we have received has been very good, service techs and businesses are professional, ARW work hard to satisfy customers and their home service needs. I would recommend this company to family, friends.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

American Residential Warranty has been a great company to be insured with. Each issue reported has been resolved with no problems. I'm so glad I added on the appliance coverage. Rather it needs to be fixed or replaced, it was no hassle. The deductible is reasonable and the technicians that handled my claim were knowledgeable! Awesome company!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

The service good. I had my microwave put in, they came over, and was very kind. And they clean up behind themselves. They wanted to do the job right so they was very careful about everything. My family was very happy, I am going to tell my friends this.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I had a great experience with American Residential my washer went out they sent someone out and they said they couldn't fix it, and American Residential Warranty replace it with one phone call. I had a problem with my stove I called American Residential warranty sent someone out to prepare it with one claim. I am very please with America Residential warranty.