Customer Reviews

4.86/5
based on 235 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

ClearPath Lending gave me very good rates and my experience with them went really smoothly. They told me exactly what they wanted, I gave it to them and things went well. Their application process was easy and took a few weeks. Plus, the loan officer was very competent and helpful. I'd tell friends to check out ClearPath Lending.

5.00/5

I went online and read the reviews, and I decided to try ClearPath Lending. During the refinance process, everything was step-by-step instructions and it was on point. Everything went smoothly. The rep knew what he was talking about. It made it more comfortable knowing in the beginning everything that we need to do or sign or how long we have to wait. The guy took over my other contact and it was not so much as selling the company but it was educational. He let me know what I needed to do and put me on the right path to what I need to look for so, I was pleased. It was a good experience and I would highly recommend anyone going to this. They'll make sure they can answer every question you ask even if it’s nothing and even if it’s against not signing with them.

5.00/5

I spoke to Omar from ClearPath and he made me feel at ease. He took care of me, and made me feel comfortable. I was very skeptical about shady stuff and he made me trust the company. The application process was also easy and quick. His assistant also reached out and let me know, if I had any questions and I couldn’t reach Omar, I could talk to her. The process was better than what I expected. I'm very happy with them. Being that I had identity theft, I'm really funny about doing stuff like that. So I would refer a friend but I would refer her or him to Omar.

5.00/5

I was refinancing my house and ClearPath Lending has a small interest rate. I applied and the process was very smooth. The rep was good too. He called me every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to make sure everything’s good and I was up to date with everything. Every question I had was answered. If not right then and there, they’d call me back later on and let me know. Everything throughout was perfect. It’s a good deal.

5.00/5

I got my mortgage through ClearPath as everybody else was denying me. They walked me through step by step and it was easy. They were very courteous, sweet and nice. I was satisfied with them.

5.00/5

I was looking to refi at the time and I was getting the runaround by a different company. The girl I dealt with from ClearPath, Lily, was on top of everything and she was phenomenal. Every part of the process was perfect and they had most of everything ready to go.

5.00/5

When I was looking for a mortgage company, I got a flier from ClearPath who was pretty persistent. The loan officer was excellent and very informative. The application was painless and it took about 30 days for me to get my check in my hands. There was no hassle or frustration. It was pretty cut and dried, just the way I liked it.

5.00/5

My interest rate is high on my house and I was looking into lowering it. ClearPath didn’t lower it too much like I thought they would, but the market didn’t go up, so it’s lower than when I had it. They lowered $11 on my payment, but $11 in the long run is a lot. The guy that I worked with was right on top of things. I asked him some questions here and there, and if he didn’t have the answer, his manager did. The application process was also really good. They told me I didn’t have to do too much. They had everything in file and it was just sign here, sign there, and I was on the way. Then one thing that I liked was they said they would call me when the interest score is even lower, and I’m looking forward to that.

5.00/5

The application process at ClearPath was easy and their loan officer was nice. I would recommend the person I talked to all the time.

5.00/5

I got my house refinanced with ClearPath Lending and I’m pleased with what they did for me. The application process took 40 days. The rep was good, professional and he got it done. The rates and terms were fair and I’m satisfied with my experience with ClearPath.

5.00/5

This is the second loan I’ve done through ClearPath in the last two years. The original one was convoluted. There was a lot of documents and a lot of explanations for this and that. On the other hand, the more recent one went so quickly. This time, I think they had the process down. It was awesome and smooth. They walked me through the process and explained to me what they needed. If a form needed to be filled out, they had it electronically.

There was a couple of glitches here and there, mainly because my hours are so weird. But once we got the communications down, everything was great. If I had a question, they answered it either via email, text message or by phone. If I called and left a message, they would call me right back. They were great to work with and I really enjoyed it. Plus, when I was talking to the original Bill, I felt comfortable. People should check ClearPath Lending out because they have good personnel and they seem to care.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending lowered my interest rate and eventually, it'd make a long term impact. During the application process, a few things changed along the way, but it was fine. Their loan officer returned my phone calls when I asked him to. He was clear and prompt. ClearPath is a good company. They’ll work with you and will try to help you out if they can.

5.00/5

Now that I’m with ClearPath Lending I like their program better. The application process was easy. I did most of it over the phone. Everything was fine with their loan officer. They were professional and answered all my questions. They were very helpful for any questions that I have. ClearPath would be a great lending company to look into.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending has a formal application process. They sent me stuff and I filled out everything online. The rep I worked with was great. I'll be happy to work with him again. He was very interested in helping. I would refer friends to that person.

5.00/5

ClearPath sent me something in the mail that was appealing to what I wanted to do. Also, when I called them and talked to George, the loan officer, he was very good, very sharp, and knowledgeable for me. That's why I decided to go with ClearPath. Their application process was easy and they walked me through it. I talked to them over the phone and it was a really smooth transition. The process took more or less 20 minutes and since everything went smoothly, I'm 100% satisfied. They are doing a great job and they should keep doing it because that's what it's all about in the business.

5.00/5

One of the advisers of ClearPath was helpful and everything went well. When I spoke to ClearPath, the guy gave me the options to lower the monthly payment, and lower the term on years. So that was the reason I said okay. The application process was super easy. It was two months in general because I didn’t process the 210 days. So we start the paperwork. It was the FHA and I have to keep that loan for seven months. After the seven months passed by, they called me back and said, “Okay, we can start doing the second phase.” Even when they changed from one officer to another one, they sent me emails. They called me to present their self. ClearPath is a good option. If somebody needs a loan, 100% I would recommend ClearPath.

5.00/5

When I first refinanced this house, I should've gone with a locked-in rate when I went to streamline. Streamline didn’t do me any good like I thought it would so I had to refinance again. The application process with ClearPath was easy. The loan officer I dealt with was very helpful and answered all of my questions. We had the differences about the rate increase because I was in a streamline so I wanted them for 2.5%. I got a reasonable rate and it was something I can live with. Everything went smoothly, and the experience was quick. I'm really satisfied and I'd recommend ClearPath to someone else.

5.00/5

The people at ClearPath really worked with me and they explained everything to me. I went with a VA loan and the application process was simple and easy. The officer that I worked with was cool. He gave me his regular cell to call him if I had any troubles and he was very sincere about my wife having cancer. I like ClearPath and I hope I get another loan from them one day.

5.00/5

I had a pleasant experience with ClearPath. The application process wasn’t difficult and they offered a good rate. They are willing to go above and beyond for their customers. Chris, the gentleman that I worked with, was really willing to take his time to explain the whole process and make sure that I understood everything. He worked with me to get the loan taken care of. Even though I was out of town, ClearPath was able to send the notary to me so we can close the loan.

5.00/5

I've already gotten two loans from ClearPath and they couldn't be a better company to work with. They deliver what they say. Once you start with them, if you do any types of loans or refinancing after that, the process is very smooth and easy. For my most recent one, Richard was the gentleman who walked me through everything and got everything initiated. He did an amazing job. I was informed along the way and when there was any type of changes or potential delays, I was notified right away. The loan was handled very quickly and everything went very smoothly. The process from start to finish took three weeks, which wasn't very long at all.

5.00/5

It seemed like a good opportunity to refinance and I started going with ClearPath. The guys that I was working with did a pretty good job. They were complete and easy to work with. The application process took about two months and I had a pretty positive experience with ClearPath.

5.00/5

I had a loan that was adjustable and I was concerned when the rates started going up that my mortgage would go up. I had a couple of invitations and ClearPath looked the best. I got a VA loan and it was good when I was applying. It was fairly easy and I had a pretty good experience with the guy that introduced me to ClearPath. He seemed very efficient and he gave me the information that I had desired which turned out to be correct.

5.00/5

I wanted to do a refinance. I was not satisfied with my previous lender and I checked with ClearPath. I also checked a few more people but ClearPath was the only one willing to work with me, so I went with them. They were excellent and their application process was easy and simple. I dealt with the loan officer, Helena, and her supervisor, Michael. They both were terrific, answered all my questions, and were very knowledgeable. I also talked to Karen and she was good, too. They did great and I wouldn't change a thing on how they did anything. I'm very satisfied with ClearPath.

5.00/5

I got a letter in the mail about ClearPath Lending and I called in about it. I wanted a a lower monthly payment and they had an adjustable rate, so I signed up with them. Then I called in again for the second time to get on to a fixed rate because they told me that I would become a loyalty customer and whatever fee I paid the first time, I wouldn't have to pay again. Their application process was easy and most of it was through my phone. The digital signatures was pretty good and convenient, too. The title person that came out signed all the paperwork and was flexible with my hours. He came at 7 o'clock at night and things worked out.

While everything was going on, the rep I worked with was in Hawaii and they had tropical storms going on. But even with that, he was still in contact with me a lot and getting back to me. I don’t like having to chase people for information and the entire time, he was calling me and getting me the information that I would have asked him for. He stayed a step ahead of me the whole time and he was awesome. I have friends who are looking to do a mortgage, too, and I would pass ClearPath ahead to them. The best part about using them was that it was all effortless and I barely had to do anything.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending was one of the places that the Veteran Homeowners recommended. So, I decided to apply for a renewal with them. It was a lot easier than a regular home loan because all they needed to do was run my credit and I didn't have to fix anything because my credit was decent. Then the longest part was waiting on the person to come sign on everything. The reps I worked with were good and really friendly. If I had any questions, they answered it right then and there. And if they didn't know the answer, they found out, called me back, and let me know. So they were very helpful. ClearPath was also very veteran-oriented. They were able to get my loan rate down to make sure that I got approved and everything else. I would recommend them and I would go through them again.

5.00/5

I was wanting to refinance and the numbers were more appealing for ClearPath than any other lender. I applied for a loan with them and it was painless, quick, and easy. It was easier than my first go-round. I dragged on when I was first getting financing for a house, but ClearPath's process was a lot faster and smoother. They were always friendly and informative. I worked with Lily and she was really good. She kept in touch and gave me updates on the regular. Now I have a lower mortgage payment, so working with them has a positive impact on me so far. I would recommend them.

5.00/5

The loan officer from ClearPath was pretty more knowledgeable than the rest of the people that we were talking to. He stayed in touch with us throughout the process and he was easily accessible. He returned calls and answered all of our questions. The application process was pretty straightforward and easy as well. Working with ClearPath took the stress and anxiety out of what was normally a stressful and anxious time for folks, and it was one less worry for us.

5.00/5

When I applied for a VA loan program, the process was very professional, and the loan officer made it very easy. He assisted me and he was very professional and helpful. It was an exceptional customer service and I could email them at any time. I needed a quick resolution and turnaround change of the mortgage company, and they could do that. With ClearPath, it was much easier to get the results that I needed. They interest me into the loyalty program, and they said that if the rates would go down, they would call me and let me know that I could transfer over.

5.00/5

We saw that ClearPath had a good reputation in the area. So, we signed up with them. They did everything over the phone and asked a couple of questions during our application. They had most of our records and the process was quick and easy. Their reps also called a couple of times and my wife and I spoke to them. Their customer service was pretty good. They called us at the convenient time and because they are in California, it made it a lot easier to communicate with them being in the central area. So far, we have refinanced through them twice and all in all, things worked out well. They do good things for us and it's a place to kinda go to.

5.00/5

We received a mail letting me know that we could refinance and then I called ClearPath Lending. Our interest before the refinance was a little bit higher, and this one with ClearPath Lending will give me a lower interest. I chose them because I read their testimony online and we found it good. I wanted to try them. And that was exactly what I got. Every experience I have with them was perfect including the application process for the FHA. I was satisfied and there was a lady there who constantly called and answered any question that I had.