Customer Reviews

4.92/5
based on 345 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I was looking into a better rate and when I called ClearPath Lending, the officer Sam was very helpful and nice. He got my attention right away and he was specific and very truthful. He did a breakdown of everything with me over the phone then he explained everything and sent it through the email. After that, we talked again, item by item, to make sure that I understood what we had talked about over the phone so that was a plus. Aside from the rate, it was their loan officer, the way he presented the company and his professionalism that made up my mind. The company itself is good but not every loan officer is good. I'm a real estate agent and I've had a lot of experience with my clients with VA lenders and the loan officer is what makes it work. I have two referrals in line for Sam. They are two families that I've helped bought a house and they needed refinancing.

5.00/5

I called ClearPath Lending and they seemed to be very honest to me. I like the way the loan officer explained everything to me, and he gave me all the information step-by-step. He mentioned to me that the application was in process and not to pay the mortgage company that I had before. He called me once in a while to make sure the process was done properly, and to make sure everything was fine. The process of the application was fine, but it was delayed and I had to call ClearPath twice. We finally closed at least almost a month after that. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with ClearPath and I recommend them to anybody that needed a refi.

5.00/5

When I got ads from ClearPath Lending in the mail, I called and told them to give me an explanation about the mortgage, and they did. I could get another mortgage and, that way, my payments would be lower. The agent, Dave, was very informative and explained everything that I needed to know. He called and checked on me and made sure that if I had questions, I would feel free to let him know so he could explain things more. The process was very easy and took a month or two, and it was a very good experience.

5.00/5

I went into a website and I was working to see what the interest rates were and ClearPath Lending came up as one of the companies that would give an offer or tell me about it. They called me after I inquired and they said they could help lower the payment. We did it and this was our second time with them because I got the original mortgage with them and the last time was a refi on the original mortgage. The process was done online, they completed their refi and everything came through email. ClearPath has very friendly and informative loan officers and I would use ClearPath again.

5.00/5

I wanted a loan to fix the house. ClearPath Lending worked with me and in one week, I had all the paperwork. They called me back and faxed everything here from my work. It was quick and the loan officers were excellent. I am a military vet so I was getting impatient but they were cool. They continued to call me and asked me how I was. Plus, I got Arman's number, the loan officer, and I can call him anytime. I got the 906 plan although I don't like to stay on that. I took it for now and then they're going to put me on the fixed sample. I would recommend them to my brothers, attorneys, and staff. Uncle Tinny from Baton Rouge, Vietnam vet, loves Lending Path forever.

5.00/5

When I first used ClearPath a couple of years ago, the rep, Jorge, said to check with them again when I want to refinance later on. I was with Chase then, my mortgage company, and I got a postcard in the mail and I contacted Jorge with ClearPath. With the way ClearPath handled everything before, I went with them again and we went through the process and I refinanced. The loan officer was very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I came up with. The whole thing was handled beautifully, and everything went as slick as could be. They emailed me all the paperwork I needed, and I didn’t need half of what I needed the first go-around. It was a pleasure to do business with them.

5.00/5

My husband is a VA and all these years that we've been married, I thought I might as well check into getting a loan. I checked on the ClearPath flyer and they had a very low rate of 3% so I tried it and this was our second time with them. The loan officer set goals and one was to get the application information together. We didn’t have to have an appraisal on the house for whatever reason and he got me a low monthly payment. The one we have now is about $150 lower than the one we had the first time around. We didn’t have to make payment for two months, which was good, and everything was on time. When he said he was going to do something, it was done and he kept in touch when he said he would. He called on a Saturday to let us know that everything was fine and to see how we were doing. I wish I’d known about the VA loan earlier in our marriage. It would have helped us. And, the public should know more about it because it's good.

5.00/5

ClearPath had the best offer and they lowered my house payment. Their rep asked questions, I gave him my information and he did all the work. Every time I needed him, he was easy to reach. He also called at least once a week, sometimes twice a week, letting me know how it was going and what was going on. He told me exactly what was on the table and when he actually put the numbers in, he called back and he told me exactly the different programs that I can go into. He gave me three different choices and told me what would be best for me and my family and the position. I took the one that he suggested to get. I would recommend ClearPath.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending is excellent. They stayed with me, gave me options, guided me and made sure that I wasn't on the wrong track and that I was happy and taken care of. I'm on a VA loan and they offered a refinance after I was with them for a while. The rep called this morning to follow up and make sure that I'm doing okay. We could not be with a better lender other than ClearPath.

5.00/5

I went looking for a mortgage refi deal and ClearPath had a better interest rate. I've never had a mortgage deal so easy, so it's great for a refi. Customer service with the loan officer was great as well. I had a good experience with ClearPath overall.

5.00/5

My husband's an Air Force veteran and I put something on the internet about wanting to do a VA mortgage. Mark from ClearPath Lending called me and he was wonderful. There was somebody else who was interested but they took so long to do anything so we sent Mark the paperwork that was needed. He called us all the time and left us a note that he got what he needed. He took care of everything and kept track of the interest rates for us. The application process was very easy and it was a great experience. We had a VA loan originally from a local company but we had to do so much more for the settlement that took hours as they didn’t have the paperwork ready. So, we didn’t go with the company we originally had the VA loan with 'cause they were too slow.

We have recommended ClearPath Lending and Mark to everybody. They saved us 123 a month so that was a big help. Mark really helped us and we'll be using him in the future if we need to for anything. However, I wish we could have stayed with ClearPath. But the mortgage company gets changed all the time. I would rather stay with ClearPath and be paying the mortgage through them. Also, I keep getting calls and I wish somebody could take us off the call list as we've already done the refi.

5.00/5

We got a VA loan from ClearPath Lending when we refinanced our house because we wanted to lower our interest rate and therefore, our payment. The process was very easy and it only took three weeks. The loan officers were very good, pleasant, polite and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

5.00/5

I’ve had ClearPath Lending two or three times before and I called them back again to go with their VA program. The application process took four weeks and it was easy. Also, the loan officer was excellent. The whole experience was fast, great and I’m happy with it.

5.00/5

We applied for a refinance with ClearPath, and it was a quick and simple process. They laid everything out and told us what they were offering, then asked us if we liked it. James, the person that helped me, was professional and did a great job.

5.00/5

I was checking out a number of companies and when I got to Clear Path, the customer service was excellent. I dealt with a young lady who was prompt and professional. I refinanced with them and the process went smoothly. Everything's been fine and I’ve recommended Clear Path to three of my friends and a couple of my family members.

5.00/5

ClearPath was upfront with everything we were trying to do. Other lenders were very vague and they didn't explain anything. So, I just called them and they said, "Yeah, we'll do the best we can with you," and the application went so easy. We have done business with many lenders when we asked for a VA loan, and they were the best one we ever did business with. They got me a fixed rate, the lowest I could get anywhere. I'm just satisfied.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending sent a letter about lowering my interest rate. When I contacted them, I told my wife about the information they gave me and we were interested because of its low mortgage payment. Also, they watch the interest rates to see if they go up or down, and then they'll let me know and that's beneficial. My wife did most of the application and she mainly dealt with Lily. She was very courteous and polite. The day we went to sign the papers, my wife just got me in the car and took me down and had me sign them but it seemed excessive for signing. Other than that, it was a very good experience.

5.00/5

I went online and I saw the reviews that everyone gave ClearPath Lending were high. I also noticed that ClearPath Lending reduced the interest rate of veterans and I'm a veteran so that helped me. The application process was fast, easy, and took me 2-3 weeks. The information they gave me was accurate. The loan officer was clear on whatever he told me and proposed, and he called me when needed. Also, the services are fast. I recommend ClearPath to everyone.

5.00/5

I took a loan from ClearPath and got everything set. I have my first payment's due on the 15th of next month and then on. ClearPath did a fine job.

5.00/5

Chris called, talked to me and was honest so I continued with ClearPath Lending. He spoke with me because I had to get the bathroom fixed due to the termites and he stuck with me all the way through. And then I had to get the application signed by the notary public and he also stuck with it all the way. He did not lack the time and he kept in good contact with me. The people who helped me went beyond the call of duty.

5.00/5

I have gotten a mail talking about VA benefits and ClearPath was the one that sent it out. I called them and I've been dealing with them for a couple of years. I got to work with Joe and just really liked the way he handled everything. He's always been good to me so I just stayed with ClearPath. The process was really easy. We did everything over the internet and if I had any questions, it was always easy for me to call and get help with it. Or they'll come to me and tell me they will send in something to me, and that I needed to answer it as quickly as I could.

The loan officers were very courteous. If I had a problem, I could always just pick up the phone and call. They were always communicating back and forth through the email. If they needed anything, they'd send me an email saying they needed to talk to me or they'd always call me. If they couldn't get in touch with me, they'd leave a message for me to call them back. They were easy to work with and were always trying to help me find the best rates.

5.00/5

I had an excellent experience with ClearPath. We refinanced a VA and everything was very smooth and professional. We also did good on the timelines and closed yesterday. Kashi, my loan officer, was excellent and very much recommended. I’m in a loyalty program and it is working out really well for me.

5.00/5

We had gone through shambles at the referral of the real estate agent but it's been good now so far. We got the VA loan with ClearPath Lending and our loan officer was fine.

5.00/5

I wanted to refinance the house and ClearPath made me a better deal than the other lenders. I went with their VA loan and the application process went smoothly. My loan officer answered all of my questions, got back to me promptly, and I was contented.

5.00/5

I wanted a better interest rate. ClearPath Lending was recommended to me and I came about them after a refinance. The application was a simple process. It took about four weeks, which met my expectation. This company also has great customer service. My loan officer was very informative. He definitely kept me abreast to all of the changes and he was very helpful with advice while everything was on-going too. I was impressed with his willingness to go the extra mile by making sure that he’d follow up when I couldn’t talk or couldn’t answer his call. Right now, I have a hybrid loan and I’m hoping to be able to upgrade that. I made my first payment this month. Everything with ClearPath Lending was great, so far.

5.00/5

I was looking at lowering my interest rate so I called ClearPath Lending's number and spoke to Anthony. He showed me what I was entitled to and the process and that's what had me convert over. He was very good, clear, personable and answered all of my questions in a very quick and timely manner. We have a three-hour time difference but any questions I had throughout the business day, he already has the answers that I need by the end of his business closing. I did a VA loan and the application process was very easy. I’ve already recommended ClearPath Lending to a couple of my friends.

5.00/5

I wanted to get a lower interest rate. I got a VA loan from ClearPath Lending and it was a lower rate. The application process was pretty easy. It took less than a month and that met my expectation. My loan officer was also courteous and professional. He was knowledgeable of what was going on at all times and he kept in constant contact with me during the loan process. I had a very good experience with ClearPath Lending and with everybody involved. I would recommend this lender.

5.00/5

I had a very good experience with ClearPath Lending. The loan process was very easy. Also, the fellow who worked with me was very good. I would recommend this company.

5.00/5

I like ClearPath Lending's interest rate. I called them and talked to David and he's really helpful. I applied for their VA loan program and my experience wasn't stressful. The application process was easy and they handled it on the other end perfectly. I talked back and forth with their rep and he kept me up to date as far as what was going on. I would refer them to others.

5.00/5

My credit improved since I originally financed the house so I wanted to get a lower rate. ClearPath Lending was a good lender to go with because of the people I talked to. I got a VA loan program and the loan application process was fairly easy. Everything came out like they said it would. I had a good experience with the loan officer and the whole thing was a good timing for me.