Customer Reviews

4.83/5
based on 198 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

I received a VA notice in the mail and I called ClearPath and spoke with Lily **. I wanted to bring down my interest rate and with ClearPath, she worked out everything for me. Her staff were very detailed and they were able to answer all of my questions. They were Professional, Honest as well and the entire staff from the beginning of the process until the end were knowledgeable, friendly and very Professional. Great Experience.

5.00/5

I got a regular home loan from ClearPath and the application process was very easy. The loan officer also helped me out with everything I needed. He was really friendly and very easy to talk to. If I had questions or concerns, they were able to help me. They sent me a text or email until they got a hold of me. Working with ClearPath helped me out better financially. Everything was great and I would definitely do it with them again if I needed something in the future. So if you are considering them, you would be in good hands.

5.00/5

We contacted ClearPath Lending and started talking to a loan officer then we redid our loan. We got a regular home loan and the process was simple and made easy. The application and underwriting took a couple of weeks. The loan consultants were really good and nice. They were also easy to talk to and answered every question. When we needed them, we could contact them. Then I liked that they took $20,000 off of our interest. They also lowered our house payment and refunded us some of our escrow back from the other loan. Everything worked out well with them and I was really happy with the way things have gone. It was great working with ClearPath and having saved $20,000 on interest makes one think the other companies were just trying to rip us. So if a friend would ask about ClearPath, I’d tell them to get them quick.

5.00/5

The present mortgage charged me a lot more than what I was paying in the past, so I decided to move to another mortgage company. I've dealt with ClearPath in that past and I've been very happy with them, so I stuck with them. I got a VA loan and I was very satisfied, and I would recommend it with anybody.

5.00/5

I was buying a home and with ClearPath, there wasn't a lot of run-around. I went with a VA loan and the processor was available to answer any question, which was part of what made it easier to choose them. Me being a first time home buyer, there was nothing hard about it 'cause they explained it pretty simply. I felt very comfortable working with them.

5.00/5

We had dealt with ClearPath before and and they've always treated us well. We were looking to refinance and obtained a VA loan, and it went very smooth. The application was absolutely simple, easily done online and through emails. Every time we spoke, the rep was nice and helpful. Any questions I had, he answered them right away. There were a few concerns that we called them on, and they took care of them right away or within a few hours. If it was after business hours, we could reach them by email and we usually had an answer the next business day. Working with them made the loan application very easy. I’d heard horror stories and this was not that. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and how easy it was to take advantage of.

5.00/5

I applied for a VA loan from ClearPath Lending and they made it really easy for me. The whole thing, from start to end, was completed in five or six weeks. The loan officer was very nice. He gave me his home phone number if I needed to call him on the weekends. I can call him even though they're through servicing the whole thing. The whole experience was quick and painless. Having them made it easier so we could pay our bills without going into our savings every month.

5.00/5

We took a VA loan from ClearPath Lending and they had given us a lower rate. The application process was easy and together with the underwriting process, took about two weeks to finish. My loan officer was good. He explained to me everything that I had a lot of concern about. He told me all kinds of stuff about the refi and about the three months that we didn't have to pay. And that if we were not confident about the company, we could do research. He also told us that there was nothing to worry about and to just relax. The entire experience was good. It was not hard as we did the first time we had the house. And, a lady came for the closing. We didn’t have to go to a place where we have to drive to sign the closing. We'll start with our payment next month but so far, everything’s good.

5.00/5

I received a VA notice in the mail and I called ClearPath. I wanted to bring down my interest rate and with ClearPath, everything worked out good for me. They were pretty detailed and they were able to answer all of my questions. They were trustworthy as well.

5.00/5

ClearPath said what they were gonna do and they followed up every time they said they were gonna follow up. They got my rate lowered and got some payments knocked off. They had lowered my mortgage terms by nine months. They have a customer loyalty program and it's gonna be around for a long time. As long as I'm doing my part, if they have a different rate come up, they'll come back and redo it again. So, it is a really good and very well presented program. Their rep was super friendly, caring, and very professional and courteous. He was very explanatory in their program, too. My loan officer was superb. She was upbeat and very knowledgeable. She wasn't difficult to get a hold of at all. If I sent a text or call, she was right on it. As a matter of fact, the longer we talk, the more I became a friend instead of just a client. She handled everything just like she's handling her own business.

ClearPath's application process went as smooth as it could possibly go, and it didn't take any longer than doing a regular application like I did my first one. There were no surprises. Everything was done in such professional manner. I'd recommend ClearPath highly. I've never been treated as well as that by anybody as far as any kind of finance process. ClearPath is a super company with super people.

5.00/5

I recently bought my house and went through ClearPath Lending. The application process was really good and they kept me up-to-date all the time. It was very easy and I would recommend them.

5.00/5

I was very satisfied with my experience with ClearPath Lending. They were the mortgage company my real estate agent recommended. I got an FHA loan from them, and the application process was easy. It took two weeks from start to finish. Also, the loan officer I worked with was very friendly.

5.00/5

I got something in the mail from ClearPath and I used them for my mortgage. We wanted to lower it. We got the FHA and the application process was easy. The rep kept me posted and everything was good.

5.00/5

I called them to from a letter they sent me. I was unaware of the benefits of refinancing my VA loan after only having it 6 months. Their representative, Lily **, handled the mortgage from start to finish pretty much calling me daily with updates or to simply check in to see if I had any questions. We closed the loan, from start to finish, in two weeks. Thank you ClearPath Leading.

5.00/5

I am 73 years of age and have financed and refinanced numerous properties in my adult life. Never have I been more impressed with the professional staff at ClearPath Lending. Lily ** and her team were totally professional and she bent over backward to make the process go smoothly. She was professional and supportive throughout the procedure. I had no questions and was totally informed about costs, savings, procedures and the final outcome. There were no surprises. I would recommend ClearPath Lending to anyone searching for VA financing. Lily ** is a definite asset to her organization and is worth her weight in pure gold. Thank you Lily and ClearPath Lending for your excellent support and assistance in helping me obtain my load with virtually no obstacles.

5.00/5

We got a letter in the mail from ClearPath Lending for a refinance for the mortgage that we had. It was the first letter we got in the mail, and so I called them to see what they had to offer. We refinanced our original mortgage with Pacific Union through them and so we ended up streamlining our FHA loan. The application process was super easy and it was better than our experience when we tried to buy the house for the first time. However, it took a bit longer than the average turnaround time because we waited for a week and a half to hear back from the underwriters. That was the only thing that held the process up. But Bill, our main contact, stayed on top of everything. He called me every couple of days to tell me where we were at and what we were waiting for.

5.00/5

I got a letter in the mail about a refinancing offer, on VA stuff, and I was curious when I got the letter. I had just financed and I was about six or seven months into my loan. So, I called ClearPath to find out what the letter was about. I didn’t really understand what it was saying because it was talking about some benefits and things that I would lose and I wanted to make sure some new thing hadn't happened. It was my first VA loan, so I wasn’t up on all the different things. About the time I signed my loan, the rate started to climb up. I was talking to them and I told them I was not interested in signing and I was not gonna get a lower rate than I have. The rep told me he would look at it and he said he would go as far as a half a percent lower if he could find it. I told him if he could get me a half a percent, then we would talk. There wasn’t a real serious thing about it in the beginning but when he got the half-percent knocked off, we got down to business.

It all went terrific with the application process. I had a man named Jim and he was just outstanding. He was upfront and right on top of everything. Before it happened, he let me know what was going on. It was a really good experience. That’s the seventh or eighth house I’ve purchased and I refinanced a few times several of them but this definitely was way, way better than anything I’ve even come close to before. ClearPath has a good team.

5.00/5

Chris & Nicola. ClearPath Lending should be proud of the service that it provides to customer such as Randolph & Michele **. First I must say that the initial calls were ignored because of the number of scam calls that we both receive on a daily basis thinking that this was a scam. Secondly, the many letters that we received also made me wonder if this was for real. After calling Chris and listening to what ClearPath Lending could offer this was a not a hard decision. Chris professionalism and courteous manner was outstanding and he made the process seamless and easy. Nicola also made this process effortless as she requested payment history. As both of these individual’s worked with Michele and I to process this loan I can truly say this was a stellar team effort. Outstanding job!

5.00/5

I went with ClearPath Lending’s loyalty program and the application process was pretty easy. We just did it all through email and electronic signatures, aside from the signing of the final paperwork. That came into my house and I just signed it at home. If I had a question or concern, someone would get back to me with an answer the same day. Their rep, Jacob, was very thorough. He called me every week and updated me on the status of everything and he made sure that I was fully informed at all times.

5.00/5

My the interest rate was too high with my previous company. So, I was trying my best to search and look for the affordable interest rate. Finally, I found ClearPath and they're awesome. The guy who called me was pretty good with me but I misunderstood something and later on, I figured out that it was not his fault but it was my fault. Other than that, the application went very smoothly and I couldn't believe the way it went so fast. It took three weeks to complete and I am satisfied with the rates and terms that I got. The guy told me that after a few months, I have to pay on the 13th month, so when they checked, it was the lower interest rate that they are still going to offer me. All in all, ClearPath saved me money.

5.00/5

I like how ClearPath Lending treats the veterans. If I met them first, I would have done my loan with them from the beginning. The experience that I had with ClearPath Lending was 99.9% a whole lot better than what I dealt with and their people were friendly. They treated me like I was part of the family which made it easy to trust them. It didn’t feel like they were out to get you or you were being forced into anything. It was a good experience and I tell all the veterans that I know in reference to what I had to deal with and who I'm dealing with now, and they say, “Wow, it's that good?” And I tell them yes. Everybody at their customer service hit home.

The application process was easy. It was like night and day compared to what I had dealt with before. Once I started dealing with ClearPath, they told me that the lender that I had before would probably start calling me and like clockwork, they did. They wanna try to get me to come back to them but I said no. I'm done with the bad experience. ClearPath is great.

5.00/5

I would recommend ClearPath because of their loyalty program. After six months, if they can lower the interest rate, they would attempt it. They also responded more quickly than every other lender that I tried. I was trying to lower my interest rate on my mortgage. But it's still an FHA loan and it was like a three-week process. I turned in my information and they worked on it quickly. The process was easy and the loan officer was fast at responding. He also made it easy for the loan to go through.

5.00/5

We had been getting letters in the mail from ClearPath Lending for quite a while. But I kept throwing them away because I thought we had just bought the home and there was no way we could do anything. But one day, my husband said we should give these people a call and see what they've got to say. And I'm so glad he urged me to do that. I can't say how happy we are. Number one, they offered us a lower interest rate. Number two, they've lowered our monthly mortgage payment. They were the nicest people we've ever dealt with too. Lily was our rep and she deserves a gold star. She was phenomenal.

Everything was simple. We did everything by computer but I'm old and I'm a computer illiterate. I would get stuck on doing something and I'd call Lily and say I can't do this. But she told me to calm down, identified what I was doing wrong and got it right through. She was with me every step of the way and she didn't make me feel like I was an idiot. It also seemed like she never left me with any unanswered questions. She was in contact with me constantly, letting me know what they were doing and what we've got to do. Everything was done so quickly too. It took 14 days at the most. We've been through the gamut and this was the quicker process than whatever we had gone through, even when we bought the home. I'm not saying they were bad because they weren't. But Lily just seemed to go boom, boom, boom and next thing I knew, we were done. It was just amazing!

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending gave me very good rates and my experience with them went really smoothly. They told me exactly what they wanted, I gave it to them and things went well. Their application process was easy and took a few weeks. Plus, the loan officer was very competent and helpful. I'd tell friends to check out ClearPath Lending.

5.00/5

I went online and read the reviews, and I decided to try ClearPath Lending. During the refinance process, everything was step-by-step instructions and it was on point. Everything went smoothly. The rep knew what he was talking about. It made it more comfortable knowing in the beginning everything that we need to do or sign or how long we have to wait. The guy took over my other contact and it was not so much as selling the company but it was educational. He let me know what I needed to do and put me on the right path to what I need to look for so, I was pleased. It was a good experience and I would highly recommend anyone going to this. They'll make sure they can answer every question you ask even if it’s nothing and even if it’s against not signing with them.

5.00/5

I spoke to Omar from ClearPath and he made me feel at ease. He took care of me, and made me feel comfortable. I was very skeptical about shady stuff and he made me trust the company. The application process was also easy and quick. His assistant also reached out and let me know, if I had any questions and I couldn’t reach Omar, I could talk to her. The process was better than what I expected. I'm very happy with them. Being that I had identity theft, I'm really funny about doing stuff like that. So I would refer a friend but I would refer her or him to Omar.

5.00/5

I was refinancing my house and ClearPath Lending has a small interest rate. I applied and the process was very smooth. The rep was good too. He called me every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to make sure everything’s good and I was up to date with everything. Every question I had was answered. If not right then and there, they’d call me back later on and let me know. Everything throughout was perfect. It’s a good deal.

5.00/5

I got my mortgage through ClearPath as everybody else was denying me. They walked me through step by step and it was easy. They were very courteous, sweet and nice. I was satisfied with them.

5.00/5

I was looking to refi at the time and I was getting the runaround by a different company. The girl I dealt with from ClearPath, Lily, was on top of everything and she was phenomenal. Every part of the process was perfect and they had most of everything ready to go.

5.00/5

When I was looking for a mortgage company, I got a flier from ClearPath who was pretty persistent. The loan officer was excellent and very informative. The application was painless and it took about 30 days for me to get my check in my hands. There was no hassle or frustration. It was pretty cut and dried, just the way I liked it.