Customer Reviews

4.93/5
based on 383 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

We refinanced with ClearPath Lending and they did everything for us. Their loan officer was on top of everything. He told me what he needed and I got it. If we had any questions, I had his cell phone number. There's no hassle and everything was quick and easy. They contacted us at least twice a week to see how everything was going. There was another company that had approached us and they were not on top of it like ClearPath was. ClearPath is good enough that we've used them three times already. It was such a good experience that it was worth doing over.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending did a great job on my ARM loan. I went with them given their interest rate at that time. The loan officer was very professional. He knew his information very well and did what he said he was going to do. They made the process easy and I got what I wanted.

5.00/5

I wanted to reduce my credit card debt and I ended up having the VA loan with ClearPath Lending. The application process was very easy. I worked with the loan officer and got the things that he needed together. When I talked with him, which was an excellent experience, I felt that he had his act together and he knew the program. Also, he did everything he could to get it through.

5.00/5

I wanted to reduce my payments and the companies are all offering the same thing but I had dealt with Brian from ClearPath before and I was pleased with him. When he needed something, he called me. When I needed something, I called him and I always got an answer. The process was easy and I would recommend ClearPath Lending. However, they sold my loan already and I was disappointed in that but that's in the nature of the business. Otherwise, the experience was excellent.

5.00/5

I like the interest rate of ClearPath. The process went well and their loan officer was good. I like his manner of speaking and he tried to be helpful as well.

5.00/5

I talked with at least four various mortgage companies and I ended up liking the ClearPath way of doing business. The people I spoke with were a little more knowledgeable than some and the program seemed to be a little better as well. I went with a refinance with an adjustable rate, and the application was certainly much easier than the original financing in terms of not needing so much information and material. However, the loan officer had a tendency to talk fast. I'm from Alabama and I prefer to talk a little bit slower to keep up with what's being said. But he was good. Also, the reps were good at answering questions and they were very prompt. I was impressed by the fact that despite the market changing and mortgage rates dropping, ClearPath was able to figure somewhere down the line to refinance at a lower rate. That's a simpler way of signing back up and setting up a refinance. They did very well and I'm pleased.

5.00/5

I recently refinanced our home with the VA and apparently after I have a VA loan I might as well put an IRRRL. I received a mail out from ClearPath and chose them because of the programs offered and the insurance program that followed. Even though I had other similar quotes ClearPath was the better way to go overall. The reps were very professional and they knew their business. The young agent I contacted was a loan officer and I liked his processing. I primarily dealt with one rep but in closing there was another rep and he gave me insurance in the area where my son lives. He even built the relationship that way which is to me is very important.

5.00/5

ClearPath was the first one who talked to me and it worked out right away. Their reps were very courteous, nice and professional. The application process went very nice and the loan officer guided me right through the whole thing. I didn’t have to have a lot of follow-ups. To anybody who wants to finance their car, these people are the best. I had a wonderful experience and I'm really satisfied.

5.00/5

My interest rate was to be lowered and got a VA loan from ClearPath Lending. My application was handled very well and it didn't take that long considering it was a VA loan. We didn't have a problem with the process at all. The rep was a really good individual as far as telling me what was going to be done and how it was being handled. Plus, he's very knowledgeable. I was happy with my experience.

5.00/5

Everybody I've talked to from ClearPath Lending was very professional, forthcoming and informative. And Jim, the loan officer, explained things very well and I was ready to go after talking with him. I got a refinance loan program and ClearPath was very accommodating. They offered me the things that I was looking forward to and really wanted. They explained how it would be easy for me to do what I was trying to do now. And if I needed to switch back and do a 30-year loan at a later date, I could do it.

The application process went smooth and quick. I was skeptical at first because there were so many programs out there that are offering something but once I got into it, I found out it's not all that cracked up. Everything has been how I was told it would be, and talking with Jim and getting down to the notary was tremendous. Everybody would be in a much better shape if most companies involve people who learned about the services the company provides. I can tell when people are interested in what I’m saying. They listen and respond when I ask a question and they want to know if I’m paying attention too. I truly enjoyed my experience with ClearPath Lending.

5.00/5

The ClearPath rep, Lily, was good. Anytime I need anything, I called her. She would also call twice a week sometimes just to make sure I knew what was going on. ClearPath did an excellent job.

5.00/5

I was filling out an application for mortgages and got a few people to call me. This guy Mark, from ClearPath Lending, was very kind and helped me through everything. He was very open and wasn’t overbearing. He told me exactly what I needed to fax over to him and he faxed me back the papers to sign. It was a very clear process. He also gave me a better offer. I was paying 3.75 and I got it down to 2.35. It was an excellent experience.

5.00/5

This is the second mortgage we've had with ClearPath. The first one was a few years ago. They're a good company and the loan officer that we worked with, who was also the same one we had before, handled everything very well for us, so we went back with them. Everything went smoothly and it didn’t take long since they already had our records. They sent us some forms that we filled out and signed over the internet. The loan officer made it very easy for us and kept us abreast of what was going on all the time through emails and phone calls. I can always get a hold of him. If I call his number and he's not at his desk, I just leave a message to call me back and he does within half an hour. He's always there for us and answered all our questions. Whatever he promised us came through.

Our interest rate and what we have to pay monthly were lowered which was what we were looking for. We went from a fixed rate to a variable, which we've never done before. He said he doesn’t think that the mark is going to increase that much, but if they do, he told us to give him a call and he'll see what he can do for us. Unfortunately, we have a 30-year mortgage and we can't afford to change that. Right now, they're not our mortgagee anymore. They sold our mortgage, which all mortgage companies do. But I would recommend our loan officer and would go back to him if we needed to go back for any reason.

5.00/5

My home is a manufactured home so I called people and asked if they can do manufactured homes. George is my loan officer from ClearPath and he said yes and stayed friendly with me the whole time. We had trouble with delays in the application process but one had something to do with George and another had something to do with me.

5.00/5

The guy that I talked to from ClearPath Lending seemed reasonable and honest. Talking about the loan was a good thing too. They told me what they were planning on doing and they kept their promise. They also did it at a reasonable pace.

5.00/5

I felt comfortable with Chris, ClearPath's rep. He returned our calls and was always easy to get in touch with. He also stayed up to let us know what's going on. The application process was easy. Everything was faxed to us and we got the paperwork done on time. We then returned it. It was smooth and everybody was great. However, at this point, we have a little problem with our escrow. Chris was supposed to return our call because the first mortgage company paid our taxes and the insurance. We didn't get what we thought we were going to get back out of the escrow and I noticed we paid $507 when we refinanced for the new escrow. Nobody has returned our call to explain to me what was going on about that. But overall, it was a great experience.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending's process for refinancing was very good and easy. They kept right on top of it and were very professional. Their people took everything as it came and their loan officer called me all the time to tell me what was going on. I got a lower interest rate which was what I was doing it for plus it gave me more money, lowered my payment and lessened the stress on the budget. It was a great stress-free experience!

5.00/5

I was looking to refinance my mortgage but every place gave me the runaround. ClearPath was an exception and I liked the way they treated me. They explained the application process to us first before we did it and then they sent out a notary and they explained again. They were really into the business, to the point. They made it clear to understand and were really on top of things. We talked to a guy named Anthony and he was great and really impressionable.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending said on their mail that they could lower my interest rate and my monthly payment on my mortgage, so I went and called them. The application process was simple. All I had to do was send a few information and do some documentation. My loan officer, Kevin, did a good job. He would call me up and let me know what was going on with my loan and everything with the process. I would recommend ClearPath.

5.00/5

We refinanced our mortgage and went with ClearPath Lending considering their professionalism, the rates and the fees on it. The loan officer was outstanding and very thorough, patient, knowledgeable, and did follow-ups. The application process was smooth and easy. However, I made a mistake and did a 5-year fixed loan that is an ARM instead of a 30-year mortgage. And as result of aid that they gave us that when it's time for me to install property in five years, I will be using all the credit cards again for sure. The experience was outstanding.

5.00/5

ClearPath gave me quite a decent deal and the application process was a little difficult but I got through it. It was time-consuming and there were papers that I had to fax. All of that costs money and it takes 25 to 30 days to get the loan. Yet my loan officer was courteous all the time and my experience with him was very good.

5.00/5

ClearPath said I'm a veteran, so I could get a lower interest rate. It lowered my payment about $90 a month, so it helps. I got a new loan from them and it went through another mortgage company. The reps called every day, and they updated me on my loan, how long it would take, which really took about what they said. That was pretty good. My experience with the loan officer was really good because we didn't have any cross words and what he said, I believed it. I'd recommend ClearPath.

5.00/5

The VA deal that ClearPath presented was what I needed. Applying was easy and everything went well. The loan officer was very respectful, always courteous and on top of everything. We communicated very well and he stayed in touch with me. There was easy access to the information that he asked for and even though it took me a day more than I needed, he was patient with me. It was a great experience and a blessing. It was what I expected and I would recommend ClearPath Lending.

5.00/5

I was looking through my loan paperwork and I don’t have a fixed rate. I wanted a fixed rate, so I refinanced with ClearPath Lending. The application process was easy and working with the loan officer was very nice. They called to keep me updated.

5.00/5

I got a VA quick refinance with ClearPath Lending and after I had them, I was going to switch to somebody else but then they worked with me in getting a lower rate on so I stayed with them. The application process was easy. They sent me everything that I needed to do and what I had to have exactly and I sent it to them and that was it. We had great communication. The loan officer was really good, very personable, and explained everything. I had recommended them to anybody.

5.00/5

I started with ClearPath but it seemed to be too much work and since I'm 82 years old, I wasn't in the mood for that. But when they called, they did everything, which was fine and I really appreciated. When they started to explain things to me, I thought that they're as good as any. Lily was wonderful and one of the best people I've ever spoken to over the phone. I could have gone to the bank I've been dealing with in Arizona for 25 years, but I didn't since the people were knowledgeable and so helpful at ClearPath. Also, the process didn't take too much of my time.

We moved into the house two years ago and we refinanced it and got a 2.25 interest rate. Two months weren't paid and then we got an escrow check. We bought a few houses in my lifetime and it has always been so easy but now, it's not. There was a lot of paperwork, 30 pieces of paper, that I have to read and sign. But it was very easy to me as ClearPath took care of everything and was very informative. I liked my experience with them very much and can't wait to refinance again.

5.00/5

I looked at the letter in the mail that I got from ClearPath and it was a good idea, so I got the VA loan from them. The process was smooth and easy, and I just had to copy my paperwork and send it back to them. I also talked to their loan officer and he was really helpful and courteous. Every time I had a question, I just called them and they would get back to me quickly. Overall, I liked their program and everything went great. I would let my friend know about them because I was very satisfied with what they did.

5.00/5

I called several lenders and they were all offering adjustable rate mortgages which I did not want. I kept calling until I found ClearPath. They offered a 30-year fixed loan. At the beginning, there was a lot of paperwork but the whole process was fairly light and it took about three weeks. The loan officer was a hoot to work with. He was cool, courteous and very professional. We got things done on time and it was a very good experience. Overall, the refinance with ClearPath was very simple and easy to do.

5.00/5

I have financial conditions and ClearPath Lending helped me out with a VA loan. The loan officer was good and the application process was seamless.

5.00/5

I was refinancing my home and went with ClearPath. The application process was excellent and the paperwork was easy. The entire process took three months at the most. My dealing with their loan officer was outstanding and it was a great experience. ClearPath was fair and answered my questions. They were just good and I wasn’t nervous with them.