Customer Reviews

4.86/5
based on 274 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

The loan officer from ClearPath was pretty more knowledgeable than the rest of the people that we were talking to. He stayed in touch with us throughout the process and he was easily accessible. He returned calls and answered all of our questions. The application process was pretty straightforward and easy as well. Working with ClearPath took the stress and anxiety out of what was normally a stressful and anxious time for folks, and it was one less worry for us.

5.00/5

When I applied for a VA loan program, the process was very professional, and the loan officer made it very easy. He assisted me and he was very professional and helpful. It was an exceptional customer service and I could email them at any time. I needed a quick resolution and turnaround change of the mortgage company, and they could do that. With ClearPath, it was much easier to get the results that I needed. They interest me into the loyalty program, and they said that if the rates would go down, they would call me and let me know that I could transfer over.

5.00/5

We received an mail letting me know that we could refinance and then I called ClearPath Lending. Our interest before the refinance was a little bit higher, and this one with ClearPath Lending will give me a lower interest. I chose them because I read their testimony online and we found it good. I wanted to try them. And that was exactly what I got. Every experience I have with them was perfect including the application process for the FHA. I was satisfied and there was a lady there who constantly called and answered any question that I had.

5.00/5

The reviews about ClearPath Lending were really good. And when I applied for FHA refinance, the process was amazing and easy. The amount I will be paying every month has gone down as well. The representative was very helpful too and he answered all my questions. He talked to me when I left messages and he got back to me in a very timely manner.

5.00/5

After doing some research one time, I realized that I could save myself quite a bit of money on interest by chopping my loan term from 30 years to 28. That encouraged me to find a loan officer. I started with ClearPath and got an FHA 4.5 28-year term loan from them. Applying for my loan was easy, quick and precise. I worked with Mike and he was really thorough. He explained everything step by step. Overall, ClearPath was easy to work with. If didn’t understand something, they would take the time in explaining that to me.

5.00/5

We had a variable rate going on and saved quite a bit of money there. And then the variable rate suddenly went up, so we locked in and went in to do the fixed rate. The rep of ClearPath was great and he did a fine job. We were pleased with the outcome, that it got locked in. They were also easy to work with, and all-around, it was a really good set-up.

5.00/5

We wanted to refinance our home so we shopped around and ClearPath had the best and easier process. They just got a couple of information that they needed based on our loan, and that was it. The rep was very attentive. When we had a question regarding anything, he was available right ahead to go and answer any questions we had.

5.00/5

ClearPath seemed to be like they’ll be passed easier. I went with them and they were all good. They even gave me the number to call them back. The application process took a minute and it was beautiful. I had a beautiful experience and they're the best company in the nation.

5.00/5

I was refinancing and I called ClearPath. The application process was a good experience and it was easy. I did it online. Also, the loan officer was really good. The only problem I really have was that between him and my current mortgager, I don’t care to be tossed back and forth. But we finally got that straightened out and I’m happy with ClearPath.

5.00/5

There was a lot of paperwork for my VA refinance with ClearPath, but once I got accidentally switched to another loan officer, it went smoothly. The application process was easier than buying a car. Their loan officers were nice, friendly, knowledgeable and I didn’t have any problems getting a hold of them. They are very easy to work with and are super-fast.

5.00/5

We were getting ripped off by our current mortgage holder and the rep wasn’t doing the way that I wanted him to do so I canned him. I knew wanted to get away from them as fast as possible. When the opportunity presented itself and since I was looking to refinance my house, I called ClearPath when they sent me a letter in the mail. I talked to a rep and we hit it off right from the start. I told him I was already frustrated and mad. I said, “Just be honest with me, tell me what it is and I'll tell you if I wanna do it,” and that’s exactly what he did.

ClearPath is an A-rated company and I’ve got the best deal after checking around with a few mortgage companies. We submitted our application online and the rep took it from there and got back right to me within hours. He’s upfront, honest, polite and one of the best loan officers I’ve ever dealt with. It was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had with a mortgage company and if we ever refinance again, he is gonna be the person that I call first.

5.00/5

Getting a VA with ClearPath was all pretty easy. I just put in my required documents, which was done mostly online. The process was quick and simple. Also, the people we worked with were efficient, easy to get a hold of.

5.00/5

I had an ARM that was fixing to go up and ClearPath Lending convinced me to refinance and get off the ARM. I figured I might as well go ahead and lock something in because the economy is going better and the interest rates are gonna rise. I just changed over to them as my mortgage company, so I haven’t really had that much of a rapport with them besides getting a refinance. The application process was very easy. The loan officer was very knowledgeable and good. Everything went smoothly, on time, and just like they said.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending will call you when the market is lower or when they expect a big increase that could mess something up if you're doing an ARMs stat and that is beneficial. So I've already been with them for over two years and I refinanced with them. The process was easy and it went great. Lily, my loan officer, was amazing. She always followed up with everything. If I was missing any paperwork, she would call to remind me because I'm extremely busy. So she was super helpful.

5.00/5

I used ClearPath before and had a good experience. So, I used them again and their application process in getting a loan was easy. I also had a great experience with the rep that I worked with. Thus, if I had to, I would use ClearPath again.

5.00/5

Armin did a great job with us. The application process wasn’t very difficult too, it was just signatures and whatnot. But the people there always checked it. Armin checked on us every Monday and Friday. So, it was good.

5.00/5

I read other people’s comments about ClearPath Lending online and everybody said it’s a good company. They were talking of good things about them, then I tried them. They explained everything to me, in step by step. If I had a questions, I called them and they answered and explained it to me because I wanted to make sure everything was the way I expected them to be. They are professional people and they made the process a lot easy for me. Everything worked great. I’m very satisfied with ClearPath Lending and I will recommend them.

5.00/5

I liked the transparency of ClearPath Lending and their willingness to help and answer any of my questions at all times of the day. When I got the mailer, I called the phone number that was listed on it. I spoke with the loan officer and she took care of everything. She did everything for me over the phone, so it didn’t take much time to fill out the application. Then I read the documents and signed them, and confirmed that everything was correct. I had a terrible first experience with getting my home loan, but y experience with ClearPath was, far and beyond, much better than I could have ever expected.

5.00/5

Initially, ClearPath Lending had a really good offer that I could definitely live with. The application process with them went fairly quickly. They needed a couple of things from me and I got those things turned in, and they took care of the rest.

5.00/5

I received a letter and it said there were two new things that the VA was looking at. One was a straightforward loan and the second one was one that would encompass other debts if we could combine it. I had refinanced twice. The mortgage I had was a variable rate of 2.65%, but it could go anywhere in 2021 and I wanted to nail it down so I went with ClearPath Lending even though they were a little higher. The application process went smoothly and the loan officer and I got along well. I would recommend ClearPath Lending.

5.00/5

My first mortgage company sent something in, and then I called the number and ClearPath called me. They sent me for the FHA refinancing and that’s why I was interested and looked into it. They got everything handled in a really good and fast way. The rep Craig was a really good guy. He was easy to talk to and very down-to-earth.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending got me an interest rate lower than the one I have. Applying for a refinance was easy, and my loan officer stayed in contact with me and kept me up to date. I had a great experience with ClearPath. They were friendly and had all the stuff well-organized.

5.00/5

I had a negotiation with ClearPath Lending before and because I liked the way they followed up and made sure that I was updated on a weekly basis on what was happening and whatever venture we had going on, I went with them again. Their application process is just a standard one. They got in touch with me and wanted to know what my needs were, then we started to work from there. The representative who I worked with was also exceptionally courteous, which is the main reason I like ClearPath.

5.00/5

I got a letter about refinancing from ClearPath Lending and I called them. The application process was good and the people I worked with gave me good advice. They were nice and pleasant to talk with. When I didn’t call them, they would call me every couple of days and I also got the emails from them. I had a nice experience. They recommended the right things for me and I was happy with them.

5.00/5

I had already turned in the paperwork with the company I was with before and they were still charging me taxes so I said, "I'm a 100% disabled veteran, I shouldn't be paying taxes. What do you not understand about all my paperwork that you've seen?" They said they would take care of it but nothing was done. But ClearPath took care of it right away. The lender that I had told me that they were gonna go up on my percentage, and he said that with ClearPath, it was gonna be on a fixed rate.

The rep who helped me was great. Until this day he would just call me. He kept me up to date pretty much with everything. I hardly had to do anything and they said that if I needed any more information, for me to call them. With the other company I would call and nobody would ever answer. After I signed the paperwork, I never heard from them again. It's nice to know that ClearPath brought the payment down because they're not charging me the taxes and it's like 2k over. If I'm ever in a bind, I just see the regular mortgage so it's great. I'm more at ease. I'm happy now. Finally somebody paid attention to me.

5.00/5

I've been with ClearPath for a long time. I hadn’t done anything about the equity of the house and I was just wasting it, so I thought I might as well pay off some stuff while I can with the house. The reps were real nice people, easy to get along with, easy to talk to and really upfront with everything. I got into the loyalty program and every step of the way, someone was always there to show me how to do everything. The loan officer was really good and I enjoyed talking to him. It was a really good experience.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending has better rates than other lenders. I applied for a refinance and the process went smoothly. The person helping us, our contact, was always communicating with us and letting us know the statuses. We had a great experience and we ended up getting a really great rate. I would suggest using ClearPath.

5.00/5

Since I was pleased with ClearPath when I dealt with them at a prior time, I went with them again to apply for a loan. Their reps were professional. The process took some time though, but that was expected. It was also simple. With ClearPath's help, I got everything that I needed and wanted.

5.00/5

We were over our head with our debts and we wanted to see if we could get some help. I’ve never heard about ClearPath but I just tried it out and it worked. The application process was very simple and it was very quick. We did a regular mortgage program and our loan officer, Luis, was a very big help. He tried every way to help us and he really succeeded. He really kept in touch with us every step. He called and told us what was going on and what we were supposed to do. Even if nothing was going on, he let us know. We had a great experience and we’re very happy with the outcome. Somebody asked about ClearPath and I talked to her about it.

5.00/5

I looked at the reviews of people about lenders and I decided to go with ClearPath Lending. I refinanced with them. The application process went by fast and wasn't long, and the time it took didn't bother me. Everything was professional with the loan officer and everything went well and easily.