Customer Reviews

4.85/5
based on 437 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

The loyalty program of ClearPath sounded pretty good and the agent that we were working with was a very nice individual. They were in communication with me through email or call which assured me that they were on point with what transpired and all the good stuff. ClearPath’s application process went smoothly and the questions that I had were answered but I was trying to work it out during the refinancing period. I’m trying to get the numbers right because of the homeowner’s insurance situation where I had to change the deductible to meet a certain requirement.

5.00/5

After talking to the guy on the phone, he convinced me there was a good refinance deal with ClearPath Lending. Then the application was over the internet. I just filled in the forms and then on the day of signing, a notary public came to the house and we signed all the paperwork.

5.00/5

ClearPath had a loan with the VA where you can get a reduced amount. The application process was easy. I just talked to Mark and he did most of the work. I just had to send papers to him all the time. He was really good about it, and he was upfront. The lending process took a long time because they had a low interest loan through the VA, and it was set up in such a way where it’d just be for a year and then it’d change the interest rate, but the VA cut it off. Then they had to basically start all over with a new loan. Overall the experience was very good and I’d tell others to go ahead and go with ClearPath.

5.00/5

I saw ClearPath's review from the BBB as well as their reviews online. They’re fantastic. When they sent me mail, I called them. They sent me the list of the required documents for the refinance. After that, it was all electronically processing. It was so very quick, which I wanted from them. The loan officer also always retuned the call and responded to my emails. It was the same with the processor. I was very happy with my experience so if somebody asked me with regards to doing their refinancing, I would love to have them look at ClearPath as well.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending was great and easy to work with. We’re very happy with our experience with them. We did a VA refinance with them after reading really good reviews about them and the whole process was extremely easy. I worked with Ron who he worked out everything for me and he was really good. I was impressed with the way he handled things. He would get back to me, explain everything and let me know a time frame. We got it all done in a couple of months.

5.00/5

We have had ClearPath before and everything went well when we talked with them. We filled up the application and they worked with us. Our loan officer was available anytime we needed her and she answered any kind of question we had. Also, their reps seemed to know what they were doing. Everything else was fine and we have no complaints with them. I would tell my friends to go with ClearPath because they have a fantastic knowledge of what they'll need from them and they know their business.

5.00/5

I was trying to get a loan refinanced. I called several other places but ClearPath was a better company than others. They were more understanding and more helpful. Whenever I needed help, their reps were right there. I ended up going with FHA program and their application process was okay. I had to take care of a lot of paperwork, run back and forth, but they got everything done. They were all patient with me and vice versa. The whole process was kind of hard. I had to make appointments here and there, then drive a couple of hours from where I live, and then go back and forth. But I got everything taken care of so everything was good. Overall, ClearPath's service was excellent and their reps were very helpful.

5.00/5

I went through an easy application process with ClearPath. Also, I had a good experience with my loan officer, Anthony. ClearPath did a very good job and my overall experience has been comfortable.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending sent me a letter and I decided to apply with them because I was more comfortable with their reps than with other lenders. I liked the way that they spoke to me and I went along with them quickly. I chose to refinance and their application process was very good. My loan officer was clear at talking about all the procedures and was very good on answering all my questions. I was mostly impressed that he was interested to help me but I had an issue with his timeframe to come back on the answers. Sometimes, it'd take one, two, or three days, and if I still don't hear anything from him, I call him back and find out. Other than that, my experience with ClearPath was very fine and I'd recommend them.

5.00/5

ClearPath seems to be very reputable and outstanding. During the loan application process, they answered all of my questions. Their loan officer, Ron, presented himself as a professional. He was a fine person to work with that I could trust and everything he promised me came true.

5.00/5

I was looking for a loan with the best deal and with a lower interest rate and ClearPath Lending caught my eye. They were sending me some stuff through the mail. The application process was very easy and self-explanatory. It was a great experience and the reps were very helpful. ClearPath Lending was not a bad choice.

5.00/5

A couple of years ago, ClearPath Lending sent me a letter showing interest in refinancing my home. I refinanced with them then and it was a good experience. They contacted me again when the interest rate was down so I went ahead with them again. The application process has been excellent, smooth, and very efficient and easy because everything was done online. It was better than the regular closing on my house too. ClearPath sent me the paperwork and I read through it then signed it. And then they sent a notary up to my house and took care of everything there.

The loan officer also answered all my questions and called me about once or twice a week to let me know what was going on and where we were at. He kept me informed of everything that was taking place. ClearPath Lending is a good company. The experience I've had with them has been very good overall. I'm a retired policeman and I've told other policemen who are veterans to contact them if they want to refinance their house.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending was offering excellent rates and good programs, so I decided to look into getting a loan with them. Their application process was great and everything was thorough, to the point, and very well explained. They made me feel comfortable about doing it again and again. They have an outstanding customer service and the gentleman who assisted me was really knowledgeable with the product that they were promoting. He made me feel special. I’d recommend ClearPath if someone wants to use them.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending is excellent. We had a bankruptcy and we were with Ditech but they weren’t reporting our credit to the credit bureau. We made all our payments on time, so we decided to get a loan. We tried Quicken Loans but they danced around and they kept changing the mortgage and the paperwork so it was just a fiasco. But when I found ClearPath Lending, it wasn't that way. I'm a veteran, so I used my VA again. The application process was very smooth and easy. The salesman was also great. He took care of us like we were fragile people. He was very low-key and kept in correspondence with me. I trusted them through the whole thing.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending’s customer service was really good and it was a lot of straightforward information and there were no surprises. After we started the conversation, We felt comfortable with what we were being told and everything that we received. All the documentation that came through were clearly explained to me and I could always reach out to the rep if I had any questions. And as we went through each step, I received a status report on where we were at. And we were able to go through the documents that came out and needed our signature. Also, I was alerted to anything that needed my attention that pertained to me, and the documents were clear.

The reps that I dealt with were very professional, courteous and able to answer all of my questions, and the times that they couldn’t, they made sure they let me know and they got back with me in a timely manner. The communication was wonderful and they put the customer first. We originally started with their Veteran loan and they lowered our interest rate, but it was an ARM so we ended up getting a fixed rate. My experience had been outstanding and I would recommend them to other people.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending is so frisky. I went for a home loan with them and the application process was very easy and smooth-going from start to finish. It almost felt like it was something that was too good to be true. The first loan officer, Justin, was excellent. But then, I was confused after that because he exited out of the picture and then someone else took over and it was okay. I would tell others to go for ClearPath as it is all good.

5.00/5

When I first bought the house, I didn't like the way things were handled. My costing went from 1,400 to 1,800 in less than eight months. The application process at ClearPath was great and I was happy with it. They were courteous and prompt, and they answered all my questions.

5.00/5

ClearPath did a very good job during the the process. My interaction with my loan officer was mostly on the phone but it was always very professional. I was most impressed by their knowledge and their ability to be frank with me. At that time, the rates and the terms were very good but everything has gone up as of right now. I would recommend ClearPath Lending to somebody if I knew anybody that needed that type of assistance.

5.00/5

I've been with ClearPath Lending for two years now. I was in a VA program with them and they were on the ball with things in regards to dealing with the information. The application process was easy because they had my paperwork from last time already. Everything was great with their loan officer who was courteous and was able to answer all my questions, and I would recommend ClearPath.

5.00/5

ClearPath's loan officer kept in contact with me, and anything I had a problem with, he could answer the question. I got a VA loan from ClearPath and the application process was very easy. I'd recommend ClearPath.

5.00/5

My husband wanted to take advantage of his VA loan so we chose ClearPath Lending because they have that option. Their application process was pretty simple and their loan officers were extremely nice and very helpful.

5.00/5

We were doing some changes at our house and ClearPath was the first company we called. The application process was pretty easy and my experience with the loan officer was good. We switched halfway through but it was on a pretty low-key base as I would expect. I'd recommend ClearPath.

5.00/5

I had used ClearPath Lending about a year ago and they did a good job that time. This time, I decided to refinance at a lower rate with them and take some money out to take care of some things. I have the VA loan program and applying for it was really easy. I had a good interaction with the loan officer too. He kept me informed on everything that was going on. It's been a good experience with ClearPath.

5.00/5

I was set up with another company and I didn’t like the way they were sending the information and asking me for information. I decided to go with ClearPath. The application process took a little longer than what we thought because some of the paperwork they were requesting, such as the e-sign on the computer, didn’t go through and that held things up. But other than that, it went very well. The reps were awesome and they answered my phone calls right away when I called. I would recommend ClearPath to people.

5.00/5

I’ve been with ClearPath Lending for a couple of years now and I went with them to refinance. Their application process was good the whole time and everything has been very professional. Everybody has been good in taking care for us.

5.00/5

I was looking for a better interest rate somebody could offer me. Then I found that ClearPath Lending was somewhere lower than what I had. I called them and talked to a guy named Mark and I liked him immediately. He was so informative. He made me feel relaxed and calm talking to him. Some salesperson get on the phone and just wanna sell something. With Mark of ClearPath, I didn’t get that impression at all.

Also, he always called me right when he said he was gonna do it. I didn’t need to call him a lot. But there was a time when I had to go sign all those papers with the lady that notarized everything, I couldn't get hold of him. But it didn’t seem like it was a huge issue to get ahold of him. After I got into where they knew I was gonna get my loan approved, I had received less calls from him. And now, I don’t get any calls from him. I asked ClearPath about Mark and they said he was probably helping out another customer. But the time that he was working with me, he was awesome.

The application process was long and definitely thorough. But the lady that did it with me was on top of what she had to make sure everything was fine. However, she couldn't answer the questions I had. She could to a point, but not like if she was actually one of the representatives from the loan. But in general, ClearPath was easy to talk to, always accessible and made sure everything was okay with my loan. So, I thought that was pretty neat. I've recommended them a couple of times at work now. I told others that if they’re interested in getting a loan or finding one that has a comparable interest rate, they should look up at ClearPath Lending. There were guys I was talking to and they were looking to see how they can do something better than just paying someone else’s rent. I talked about ClearPath Lending and how they helped me out finding a better loan and interest rate.

5.00/5

I got a 30-year fixed loan with ClearPath Lending. The salesman helped me figure out everything and had to get a couple of papers together just for the refinance. He was excellent, walked me through every step and was always there whenever I called to ask questions. The application process was easy and a little less complicated than regular house buying. If anyone asks me about ClearPath, I would tell them that I had a fine experience with them and if ClearPath could save them some money, they would.

5.00/5

ClearPath Lending had some good rates and they told me exactly what I'd be getting. We streamlined the refinance to a fixed 30-year rate. The application process was great. The loan officer was really personable. We didn't have to call him all the time. They are always talking to me, making sure what the process was and what we can expect to close. It was a good experience overall. I was very satisfied.

5.00/5

ClearPath was my initial lender and the only one I stuck with when I was trying to buy a house. The application process was decent. The things that they told me worked and it went rather smooth. I went with their first-time homebuyers loan program and the application process took two months. They were responsive anytime I called and needed answers. They were good people overall and honest. Whatever my lender at that particular was telling me, all I had to do was sit back and wait for it to come through.

5.00/5

I refinanced a VA loan last August with a different lender out of Sacramento, California and ClearPath Lending let me know about the options on my Streamline VA opportunities prior to anybody else, including the other lender. ClearPath helped me drop my interest rate by half a point. The application took me five days and it was the easiest thing I've ever done. They were very professional and everything they said was true. The follow up of my loan officer, James, was unbelievable. He never missed a step. In addition, ClearPath has a loyalty program, so I'm not gonna be shopping with anybody else ever again.