Customer Reviews

4.71/5
based on 38 ratings
Read more reviews
5.00/5

First rate service. Gerson and his team are very responsive to our needs and extremely knowledgeable. They have been able to come up with a solution to any issues that have arisen. I would highly recommend them for your HR needs.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Once the basic functions of hiring into the portal were worked out, we were finally able to work on customizing the site. The better we became at expressing what we need, the more Staff One was able to accommodate those needs. Now our portal is a hub that connects us to everything our employees and managers need to access. It has a look and feel that represents our brand. Mostly, we felt we have a partner that will help us prepare for and achieve the growth we are planning.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Staff One is awesome to work with on any HR PEO services needed. We have been clients for many years and have been very happy with the professional services. Millie ** is the best and will take good care of all of your HR needs.

5.00/5

Our company has done business with Staff One for at least 20 years. They have gone above and beyond at every level. We are in HR compliance at all times because of our relationship with Staff One. When we have a question it gets resolved quickly. Staff One is a large enough company that even when there are vacations you still get serviced.

5.00/5

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I was skeptical when I was first presented the opportunity to change PEO services, then I met Kerney and the rest of the Staff One team. I was blown away by their organization, knowledge-base, presentation, and resources. The on-boarding team made our transition painless. We were able to save money compared to our renewal rates for heath care, and their team made enrollment a breeze while listening to our unique needs. The support we have received through HR and Payroll services has been immeasurable! We feel confident with Marisa, HR Manager, and the rest of the team backing us up, assisting in restructuring policies and helping us streamline our internal structure, offering as little or as much as we need. With their help, we have continued to flourish as a company and we are excited for the future!

5.00/5

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

We at Hail Merry are very pleased with our relationship with Staff One. Mallory ** and Lisa ** have been my primary contacts and I could not be happy with their responsiveness and expertise. Thanks for all you do! Great team of people there.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

The onboarding process was extremely easy. All questions that any employee had were quickly and professionally answered. The Staff One staff was wonderful and many kudos to the website which is much easier to navigate than other PEO sites. Also, the benefit options were great compared to other quotes we received from several PEOs.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Staff One has been an incredible asset to our company, Medcillary, for a variety of reasons. I have owned several businesses, so I know that there is a great deal of work to be done on the back end. Some specific ways that Staff One has assisted us are as follows: writing our company handbook, facilitate medical benefits, allow our employees to have access to their employee perk program, established a new-hire protocol, help keep us compliant with state and federal regulations, and most importantly, readily available to assist with any other HR matter.

5.00/5

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Johnson City Chemical has used this service for several years and has always been satisfied with the service provided. Any problems, on either side, have been corrected or resolved quickly and we would recommend their service to anyone looking for a payroll provider.

5.00/5

I'm relatively new to the HR world (since August) and every person that I've come in contact with at Staff One has been more than helpful. Our company has had a working relationship with them since June and if everyone has had the experience that I have had, I'd say we're in pretty good shape. I look forward to continuing our relationship as they've definitely assisted in helping me become a better HR Manager.

4.00/5

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

Staff is very helpful with all of our needs and issues and always work quickly to arrive at solutions. They primarily help us with covering any loose ends that may arise in the area of human resources and payroll management.

5.00/5

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

We are very pleased with your services. I don't know what I would do without Jan & Nikki. They always make us feel like we are their only account. They are always so responsive to our needs. I could not run ** without Staff One. I can sleep at night knowing you are watching out for us & take care of the parts of ** that I am not knowledgeable about because I've got the best with Staff One.